This game is incredible

This game is incredible

Attached: Banjo_nuts_and_bolts_CA.jpg (640x360, 74K)

your mom is incredible

Thank you.

its pretty good desu
i miss playing it for the first time.

>tfw spring chairing around the test room

Attached: 1560454792598.jpg (441x480, 25K)

good game
bad banjo-kazooie

???

In what way is the bad banjo kazooie Game? Because it's non-traditional?

As far as I'm concerned it's a great game that oozes Rare charm. Not unlike, you know, the other banjo kazooie games

I get that it wasn't a platformer and might have been disappointing for some people.

Despite that, the game is super creative and fun.

unironically agree. I enjoyed it a lot. it was also the first and only banjo game I've ever played

>Yea Forums is so contrarian that it pretends to like bad games in order to be le quirky and different

I can't stomach it. It might be a good game but a bad Banjo game, but why should I look past that if it's trying to be a Banjo game? Plus the writing is outright insulting and it's ugly to look at.

At least the music is good, thankfully you don't need the game to enjoy it.

it's the only good banjo kazooie game

>waaah stop liking things that I don't!!!

>I can't stomach it. It might be a good game but a bad Banjo game, but why should I look past that if it's trying to be a Banjo game?
Do you also consider Bad Fur Day a "bad Conker game"?

Is it me, is Banjo Kazooie really unsettling? Like everything has bulging eyes, even things that shouldn't be alive. Also some textures and movements, but that might just be old game problems.

my theory is the people who enjoyed it went in without any expectations and probably played it a few years after it came out while those who hated it got it at or around launch expecting a traditional banjo game or they are just parroting what an e-celeb sperg told them without ever playing it themselves

i liked it. building flying dicks and racing them online was always a blast

>wahhh stop hating things I like!!!!
Fuck you faggot

>my theory is the people who enjoyed it went in without any expectations and probably played it a few years after it came
well, that's spot on for me.

It was the only Conked game.
No, that shit heap that nobody played on game boy did not establish Conker any more than Mario Bros. Established what a Super Mario Bros. Game is.

>everyone that disagrees with me is a contrarian
Based.

Attached: 1558441971961.jpg (248x244, 15K)

This but uniroically, it's in my top 10 games of all time.
Building cars was a neat feature and all the gadgets you could strap to them were really creative.
The worlds where great for the most part, the Banjo Museum and Nutty Acres in particular were favorites of mine.
I wish I still had my 360, shit was fun
Banjo Tooie was complete shit by comparison.

Attached: 1560512018055.png (812x661, 530K)

>n-no you
not an argument. get laid

>Banjo Tooie was complete shit by comparison

Let's not get carried away

I find it hard to believe there where a large number of people who thought this was a traditional Banjo game. Like sure, nuts and bolts was just a subtitle but any look at promotional material or even the fucking box art made it clear this was a vehicle focused game.

The only real way I can see this happening is a kid being the right age to somehow be young and dumb enough to blindly buy a game just on title alone. But considering the gap between tooie and nuts and bolts is eight years I find that hard to believe.

Sorry but Nuts and Bolts is awful.
Even if it was a new IP and wasn't attached to Banjo-Kazooie, it would still be awful.

it was a good game but idk
something felt weird about it

Banjo looks awful, intro is insulting, and it's isn't a platformer, like the other games.
Gameplay is fun as fuck. I spent hours fucking around and making shit. The challenges were fun and traversing the (mostly empty)worlds was fun. It oozed soul.
It's a weird ass spinoff if anything.

Have sex

Nothing about this sack of shit was fun, the levels were so bare and lifeless. Horrible game.

The problem with this game isn't the game at all. It's how Micraresoft sold it to us, and all the bullshit that went with it. The first teaser we ever saw made the promise that the things we "know and love" from the original Banjo games would be back in a new adventure. This is despite Banjo and Kazooie having the new blocky look in said teaser. But once the game was revealed as most definitely *not* a banjo platformer, they still painted it as the next game in the Banjo line-up. Canonically, it literally is the next game in the series. Personally, I didn't find the jokes the game had to be in poor taste. I admit I even laughed at some of them. I think that was just the developers way of saying "we know you want Banjo, so we'll continue to tease it with our own brand of teasing." But the problem was that instead of viewing the game as exactly what it was, a spinoff title, the developers made the asinine decision that Banjo-Threeie wouldn't even be considered for development if this game didn't perform well. From my understanding, I think they even wanted to make a Nuts and Bolts 2 before making Banjo-Threeie.

There is nothing wrong with Nuts and Bolts as a game itself. The game is fine, and even fun if you let it be. I'm not saying it doesn't have problems, half of the missions in the game are just repeating the same things over and over, like all the fucking racing missions. What the game should've been is something that really challenges your skill in building complex, all-purpose vehicles. It does this to some extent, but there really was potential for more. I wouldn't have minded a sequel if they learned from the first game.

I do think Nuts and Bolts is fine as a spinoff, you just have to recognize that's what it is, even though the developers themselves didn't. Of course, if this was an original title, I'm confident it would have been praised to this day, instead of having all this stigma of "not a banjo game."

I'd really like to give it an honest playthrough but I don't own my 360 anymore :T

Anyone want this as an alt costume?

nice

Rare replay soon

>incredible
Would'nt go that far but it certainly doesn't deserve all the hate it gets. Building wacky vehicles was fun and it had pretty good freedom in allowing you to build whatever to accomplish your goals.

the worlds needed more life in them dangit

Yes. Desperately.

I at least hope we get his tux from the postgame as an alt

Agreed, I will always prefer the design in the first game and so does Gregg Mayles actually but there are countless quality aspects in Tooie to be found.

I could never hate it, in fact I think the music in it is better than anything Kirkhope has done ever since, to the point that I've now started theorizing that Robin Beanland was more than music production on Tooie.

Nothing Kirkhope has done ever since has reached the level of creativity and variety in a single song as in Tooie. Meanwhile Sea of Thieves has some Tooie-esque Chord progressions in it. All the music in Nuts & Bolts was mostly handled by Beanland.

I think Beanland had a lot of influence on Banjo's music and never got the credit for it.

Man I didn't know it was on Rare replay. Maybe buying an xbone wouldn't be a complete waste..

I actually bought it on launch, despite being disappointed over the bait and swap reveal trailer. The game is good, but just not really what any fans wanted. I also share the belief that a straight platformer would've been better, but I respect Rare for doing something they wanted, rather than chaining themselves down. Last thing anyone needed was an uninspired Banjo Threeie.

The only people who like this game are kids who grew up with a 360.

so you liked it?

The building aspect is top tier. The level design is atrocious though. The art style is really bad too.

Fix the art style and level design and it’s a solid spinoff. It’s just unfortunate it got marketed as Banjo Threeie when it never should have.