Anyone else here like getting baked as fuck and trolling people over the mic? Shits hilarious

Anyone else here like getting baked as fuck and trolling people over the mic? Shits hilarious.

Attached: 468846864496469.jpg (225x225, 12K)

So you're "that" guy huh

Do people actually buy these skins?

lmao weeeeeeeeeed dude, am i right??

I don't like talking to people while I'm high because if the conversation stretches for too long I just know I'm gonna say something that sounds like retard babble
Also stoner culture is gay as fuck

DUDE

Gay? Lol. Just because you don't get it doesn't make it "gay" you fucking bigot

Is this the console sticker version of tribal tattoos?

Attached: 1427921748558.jpg (450x450, 56K)

It's literally incredibly homosexual you absolute faggot

I just to love doing that but you get to a certain point in the session where you’re talking shit way too much and someone asks if you’re high. That would always kill my high.

Successful people don’t do drugs, user.

D

U

WEED

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE FUCKING WEEEEEEEEED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DUDE!!!!!!!!!! WEED!!!!!!!!!!!! hits bong FUCKING DUUUUUUDE that WEEED like just...................DUDE LMFFFFFAAAAAAOOOO i am so fucking HIGH on WEED right now XD WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED holla my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST.........ROLL................MY.......................JOINT......................UP........................................AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DANK DANK DANK WEED LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! LEGALIZE IT! ROLL EM SMOKE EM PUT EM IN A BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am just FUCKING BAKED right now my DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOO RAISE YO HAND IF U TURNT AF RIGHT NOW raises both hands AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WEED DUDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SMOKE 2 JOINTS IN DA MORNIN MON...........DUDE! WEED! HAAAAAAAAAAAA IM LIKE A FUCKIN KITE RIGHT NOW MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S O F U C K I N G H I G H O N W E E D I CANT EVEN FOCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOKING ONLY THE DANKEST OF HERB MY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOME OF THAT TRIPLE BANANA WINSTON CHURCHILL MEGA DANK GAZA GRASS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN SO FUCKIN BLAZED RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDE AHAHAHAHHAA BAZINGA inhales YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cough THIS cough SHIT cough IS cough SO cough FUCKIN cough DANK my DUDE HAAHHAAAHAHAHAHAH WHY AM I EVEN LAUGHING ROTFLMAOO THIS SHIT IS NARSH BRO FUCKIN HELLA SMOKE WEED ERR DAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kid I can't tell if you're trying to mock me or not, but watch yourself

Whats worse, anons: jumping in to an online game only to hear some stereotypical stoner on the mic, or hearing some tranny with a weird fucked up voice trying to sound like a girl?

elonmuskblazing.jpg

>talking to others on the mic

get a life nerd

I've only ever run into stoners in games, so they're worse.

Dude sneed lmao

I wish I was 16 again

weed makes everything more epic amirite

Attached: 1531606627225.png (754x562, 981K)

No, we get it. You're like the obnoxious college jocks and helicoptered kids who just discovered what being drunk is like and think it is the best thing ever. Except you're 30, and manage to sound even more moronic.

i dont know why this faggot had to put his stinky cancer sticks in the pic, would be good otherwise

>Moronic
Sure pal, so dumb in fact that I can afford to smoke 4 grams a day, while supporting my girlfriend and our two kids. Keep dreaming little guy.

no weed gives me anxiety and panic attacks.
so i just don't interact with people and play slowly on my pace.how the fuck do you quit this cancer?

Attached: bluebeam.jpg (122x126, 5K)

I shit you not my friend painted his xbox black with house paint because he got the white one by mistake, i'll try get a picture of it this shit is fucking funny. It constantly over heats when he use it because he painted over the vents

Attached: 1420841105228.gif (240x234, 2.72M)

I was unsuccessful long before I started smoking weed to cope.

And my buddy from high school that did smoke weed graduated with a degree in chemistry.
Kill me

Woha, a "celebrity"/succesful person acted like this once to get popular with the retarted zoomer like yourself.

Keep blasting 24/7 bro. I am sure you will be super succesful while taking lots of drugs on a daily basis.

Shits degenerate, actually

>retards thinking veing successful means shit

Yeah lmao, if anything weed makes you more successful