LAUGHING AT STEVEPOSTERS THREAD

post steve related pictures that haven't aged
bonus points if your picture shows a steveposter shitting on a character fag that isn't banjo or anyone in the grinch leak, like rayman or saki

Attached: WHEEZING.png (1857x180, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4-zUR4F7nMA
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
youtubemultiplier.com/5cffdba394386-steve-btfo-lmao-how-will-he-ever-recover.php
youtubemultiplier.com/5d03bcc40bfde-steve-btfo-lmao-how-will-he-ever-recover-v2.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

This one is pretty funny

Attached: IMG_-ynarrl.jpg (720x768, 201K)

Smash '''predictions''' always produce good content

Attached: v - The Biggest Fuck-up.jpg (2584x2960, 1.8M)

smash board when

You're already in it.

Attached: Ghost stories.jpg (485x261, 23K)

I've moved on since the reveal. I mean who hasn't, it's been days now. Steveposters had their fun and now they've for the most part grown up and left.
Are you really this frustrated after three days?

Attached: 1558508917099.png (1085x822, 445K)

>Steveposters
>they've for the most part grown up
hahaha

The only frustration is not being able to laugh at steveposters directly, since they'll never reveal themselves now
At least with Grinchposters there were enough of them that a thread making fun of them would attract their attention

lol you car that much? its literally a party game

Not a picture.
But this is my favourite.
youtu.be/4-zUR4F7nMA

I didn't mention the game user, it's the dumbasses who insist they know what's coming next and try to act superior about it then get their faces shoved into the dirt
Especially steveposters, they took on a weird angle of specifically shitting on Banjo which has only made it funnier

Well have fun with that, everyone else seems to have moved on now.
Here, have a bump before I leave.

Attached: 1558235334085.png (420x420, 288K)

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll have some other 'he's in' posters to make fun of soon

>spam Yea Forums for months
>the people laughing at them are the ones that care too much about a party game

Does not compute.

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

cope

Attached: bird fucker.png (900x900, 391K)

Banjo getting in was like Frieza's hell for steveposters, the joy of others made trannies possibly commit suicide

Attached: steve.png (1244x702, 704K)

Steve isn't deconfirmed though. He could still be DLC character #4 or #5

Honestly, Nintendo might have put Banjo in smash just to piss steve posters a lot, just like they did with K. Rool, they love pissing off faggots.

still the best

When will it be safe to talk about Steve in smash

Attached: B9955798-3BE1-4DCF-ABB0-E2CF46365250.png (209x480, 35K)

I love this video so much

I dream of an interview Sakurai gives one day where he says something to the effect of "We were considering asking Microsoft for Steve, but then we saw how popular Banjo was and he looked like the more fun moveset, so we asked for him instead"

based

Sakurai would never say that

I like to think that's actually what happened.

Minecraft probably cost too much

In all honesty, never.
Steveposters fucked themselves in the long run on this one after months spamming their shit.
The only dignified path for them now is to just fade away.

>implying anyone actually wanted steve
>implying it wasnt just a way to make people like you seethe for months on end.
>tfw we know it worked because here you are a week later still trying to cope 'haha people really did want steve it wasnt just trolls! haha see I win because I'm not mad anymore!'

Attached: 1214651.gif (500x427, 494K)

post em
youtubemultiplier.com/5cffdba394386-steve-btfo-lmao-how-will-he-ever-recover.php

Newfag.

I used to post the steve pasta a lot and I don't even own a nintendo console. You're just to easy to make seethe, there probably was never a real Yea Forums demographic that wanted steve

>Steve gets rekt'd by a "Animu Swordfighter" series that was one of the earliest jrpg with cute waifus
>Then gets Tzar'd by fucking banjo in the ending
Stevefags can't live it down after this

Attached: Drunk Delinquent dot jaypeg.jpg (650x500, 112K)

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c

Steveposting was fun as fuck and I don't regret taking part. If you're still bitter about it then congratulations, you were the people it was making fun of all along and still didn't realize it after all this time.

Made a slight change
youtubemultiplier.com/5d03bcc40bfde-steve-btfo-lmao-how-will-he-ever-recover-v2.php

i steveposted just for the fun of shitposting
if a minecraft character actually got in i'd rather it be creeper

>Steveposters are literal zoomers and trannies

Attached: 1547363679511.jpg (556x561, 49K)

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know that the default avatar in Minecraft even had a name until Grinchposting.

Attached: DqemWzuX4AIh62N.png (800x1200, 1012K)

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING REFUSTEVES

I'd just like to remind you that Banjo and Kazooie (Yes, THE Banjo and Kazooie of Banjo-Kazooie) are now in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate as playable characters. While Steve is not. And that this makes Banjo and Kazooie officially, objectively, and mathematically more relevant than Steve who hasn't had a game appearance since Minecraft in 2009 (A whole decade! Can you imagine?)

>B-But Steve still had a chance! Now that Microsoft is on board it's more likely than ever.
"No!"

There have never ever been two characters from one company during a single Smash development cycle. It makes no business sense to do so when you could cast a wider net and make more deals with other companies for your own benefit. At absolute most you might get a cube hat for 99 cents. Look forward to it.

>B-But Banjo and Kazooie are going to be forgotten in bottom tier anyway
"No!"

Their kit is fucking incredible and we've seen less than half of the entire moveset. Disjoints, items, a recovery you can act out of, a fast as fuck run, flare blitz but with super armor, and more ensures that they will be competitively viable as a minimum.

*Siiiiiiiiiiiiip*

That's all I had to say, have a great rest of your day.

Attached: 1530306742931.gif (500x265, 491K)

80% of steveposters weren't genuine stevefags though. Anyone who genuinely wanted steve in wouldn't have posted this goblin abomination.