Final Fantasy XIV

Are you going to play her game?

Attached: IMG_20190610_172717.jpg (1294x724, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xL9vumvHY2
twitter.com/StarrySeraph/status/1139397071121731584
youtube.com/watch?v=6iDTaV8jTSs
youtube.com/watch?v=-GPyn-7wmfE
youtu.be/cUpjJWo0Ed4?t=2550
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is it like 12 hours to the LL?

10 hrs.

No, I'm going to play his game.

Attached: 0e0c65b48a4ff5560918cc534645b943.jpg (1000x1288, 146K)

I'm going to play the game with fat sephirot

Best boy.

Attached: IMG_20190613_113635.jpg (1724x1080, 124K)

Ehh, I'll wait until morning then.
Hope they show some DNC and GNB weapons.

I hope the edgy dragoncamels are a MSQ reward.

Attached: dcb.png (1628x952, 1.46M)

nobody noticed this shit since 2.0

Attached: zodiark and hydaelyn.jpg (1322x630, 166K)

This fat fuck comes into your thread and tells you to go to /vg/. What do?

Attached: 1551050730287.png (1712x1042, 1.57M)

I'm going to play this qt's game

Attached: 1560221675425.png (1920x1080, 1.29M)

Looks like a coincidence
In fact I'm convinced 90% of the "foreshadowing" people are talking about is just pure coincidence.

I want him to fuck my waifu so much.

nope, unsubbed and uninstalled months ago

I am, but I'm still working on ARR quests. I just bought it and am working on unlocking Heavensward content. I'm getting SICK of a new primal popping up every 10 mins

Tell that janny to stop posting pictures of himself and do his fucking "job" and clean that hellhole.

Attached: 1553533961084.jpg (645x589, 69K)

Does anyone on Primal want to do a leveling roulette? I'm a level 66 SAM with shit ping.

>planned on going to bed after helping Slowfix set up his Gobbo empire
>quest chain is fucking 2 hours of running back and forth between Idyllshire and 20 seconds into the Dravanian Hinterlands
>leads into another seemingly very long multi-quest chain

God dammit I just wanted to relax with some Gobbo shenanigans to finish up Idyllshire sidequests.

I've mained RDM all Stormblood but I want to go Hrothgar and I don't feel they willl look good as RDM. What job should I switch to?

Why is the hydaelyn is a primal thing apparently so impactful? Didn't Gaius make the comparison already like, 5 years ago back in ARR?

Meow.

Attached: 1559803366538.jpg (1912x1015, 713K)

>haha yeah bro the metaphysics of the world weren't already hammered out they're just pulling shit out of their ass

They'll look fine. Hrothgar's whole schtick is that they're gentler and more gentlemanly than they appear.

People love to freak out over nothing, and cutscene skiplets are having their mind blown at something they would have known about for years if they actually paid any attention to the story.

Got all crafters to 53 and spent a couple hours last night hand gathering and making all the class quest turnins
Hoping to get them all 60 to before SB and ShB unlock for me

>not playing a Chad hrothbro or a Stacie bunnysis
You niggas disappoint me.

Attached: 1553793345294.jpg (660x1200, 195K)

RDM

>the job played massively populated by shitters, worst than DRG in ARR
>the gay fur bara race
You know what I think they fit well together.

No, he said the Twelve would appear as primals if you tried to summon them. Garleans have always been trying to save Hydaelyn. Of course it's still nothing super shocking if you've been paying attention to how aether functions.

TAKE THE HROTHPILL

that leg looks like a fucking dick

Gaius said the Twelve were primals, not Hydaelyn.
It should still have been obvious, however. The mothercrystal is extremely similar to a primal heart (like Alexander's)

can i pat her?

That's a tail, friendo.

That's a tail bro

Can anyone give me tips for how to clear up and clean out my inventory that isn't "Get more Retainers"

not going to play a subgame to WoW

Imagine playing on crystal.

Attached: 1532362377722.png (965x238, 24K)

>all those bought clears on girugamesh
Oh my...

Imagine an atheist in medieval times (nevermind that they would be burned on the nearest pyre for the moment), coming up to a devout christian and telling them that, akchyually, their biblical god is indistinguishable from any pagan village idol.
Now imagine a literal demon from the Ars Goetia appearing before that same devout christian and telling him the same thing.
Which of the two has more impact?

THIS

Please someone send help. How the actualy fuck do I know what to throw away and what will I regret later?

>Angel of Truth
>literal demon
user, angel is right in his title! I, for one, trust him.

Attached: 1553489202130.png (1007x607, 485K)

Use your armoire/chocobo saddlebags, check prices in the MB for shit that drops off mobs. It usually is trash btw

Are the other shards just other planets or actual dimensions? If they are dimensions, does that mean there are other planets in the source?

Dimensions, and yes there are other planets. Midgardsormr came from the Dragonstar.

Thats a tail, bud

>In the First dimension Omega completed his task of taking out Midgardsormr and got to stay home.

That's a tail, pal.

>This guy will rape yshtola and alisai while they sleep
>you walk in on it

>And get raped as well

Most mob drops that aren't skin are better off being vendored than trying to sell

So when a flood of light/darkness is triggered, does it affect the entire dimension then? Like all planets? It sounds weird that the WoL activities on the first were enough to essentially affect the entire universe of the 13th when they were just confined to one planet.

So I just got to 2.55 and I gotta ask, am I supposed to understand why Midgardsormr stopped Hydaelyn’s protection at the end of the Keeper of the Lake duty. He said he wouldn’t hurt me, but then follows me around talking about how his children are going to raze Ishgard to the ground and all that. I can’t if he’s trying to help or just gloat. Will it be explained later or do I have some cutscenes I need to rewatch?

KEEP: Anything equippable that drops from any dungeon, trial, 24-man etc.
CHECK Calamity salvager, then possibly throw away: Everything you got from a quest or achievement
STORE in the armoire: Everything you got from seasonal events, some things you got from quests but don't show up at the calamity salvager
DESTROY: Everything else you don't regularly need

If you have room or a house, you can store some excess furniture in the furniture storage, by the way. That also frees up inventory space.

GOOSH GOOSH
Fuck it's been a while since I thought of that one

>the entire universe of the 13th
Meant 1st.

He's also represented by zalera, the angel of death.

Attached: 1530135746335.jpg (320x320, 17K)

can it be gathered easily? toss it
can it be farmed from an instance easily? toss it
are you not using it for glamour, and don't plan to in the forseeable future? toss it
can you buy it from the calamity salvager? toss it

also check to make sure you aren't holding anything that can just be put into an armoire

He's just being a cheeky fuck and trying to test you

Any equipment that isn't a particularly rare or cosmetic piece should be turned in for company seals. Especially if it's for a different job you're not actively playing and/or leveling. If you want to keep it for cosmetic reasons, shove it in the glamour chest.

You shouldn't need any 1~60 gear at this point that isn't for cosmetic reasons. If you're investing in an alt job to level then typically vendor purchased gear will be fine until SB content, otherwise you can use your mainjob to farm gear from specific dungeons easy.
As for materials, if it's low level mats you can easily buy from a vendor (especially if you're in a FC with a house and the cheaper material vendor NPC) then don't bother hanging onto it. In fact, if you're not planning to use something in the immediate future, consider putting it up on the market. Clearing out shit will net you some moderate amount of zeny, as even lower level mats still have some purposes at max level.

Basically, ask yourself if you need it. If you don't know, look up what it does. If you don't plan on leveling or using it to build whatever it's good for vend it or marketboard it. The real trick is to consider getting some of it gone now, or waiting to see if 5.0 inflates some older materials' value, as we do not know what the Ishgard reconstruction will ask for or entail.

He wants to test you.

Attached: The Gods.png (1016x702, 123K)

If you're not actively using it, and don't have an immediate plan to use it in the future, it's safe to throw away/sell.

It's honestly fucking hard to tell if it's supposed to mean anything or if it's just more rampant asset reuse

Looks like a reused asset.

It makes me think that maybe the shard universes actually don't have other planets. It would make sense that the Source is more like a real world with other planets and stuff while the reflections are just that single planet.

No way to know for sure, but it seems like it's just the planet since we can see WoD cutting through the light-burned sky to expose the night sky again. The cosmology of it all is still up in the air. We don't know if the Sundering copied the entire universe 13 times, or if it's just localized to Hydaelyn. Like what if all 14 copies are occupying the same area of one consistent universe? What if the Moon is the same one on each shard?

I actually and unironically wanna play FF14 for its main story but every time I try the trial I get bored by the mundane quests and quit at around lvl 10. I just want to get to the cool main story man :(

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_KCe0DHhtFf.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

buy a level boost for $10 then

Emet-Selch opposes Zalera

Death is the one and only truth after all.

It doesn't mean anything, hydaelyn itself said she failed 7 times so if that meant anything you'd see 7 broken spikes.

>implying he can rape anything while his dick is being crushed under his folds

Post yfw they confirmed Hydaelyn is secretely an alpha bitch.

Attached: 1533514144739.gif (250x170, 801K)

That's why he's also the gemini esper on XII.

Level 15-50 stuff has a lot of fairly important worldbuilding in it
Just put on some netflix show on a 2nd monitor and power through it til you start getting to dungeons

the low level quests give context to the high level ones, even some of the more mundane or stupid sidequests. if you just skip ahead the payoff isn't too satisfying

Probably doesn't mean anything, only thing I noticed is that Alisaie is "dying" in very similar place to Chrysalis

Attached: 1560338635393.png (1920x1080, 970K)

I change jobs and summon gookmoot in attack mode.

Attached: Hiromoot.jpg (800x450, 54K)

I was thinking the Rift was going to be the sixth zone and this makes me think so even more.

That's a friend, tail.

>the eldest and most powerful of primals
>constantly getting her aether stolen by weaker primals, black mages, white mages, voidsent, and ascian shenanigans
Fuck Hydaelyn
Fuck Zodiark
And fuck Elidibus

Attached: MysteryNiggas.png (403x402, 63K)

retard

I always hear people complaining about those but back when I started in 2.2ish everything felt really fun and I really didn't mind going around doing stuff so long as I get to keep playing the game. Makes me wonder if the people who whine about the start actually care.

I'd never skip stuff, I read all and everything and pay attention to it. I'll play through it eventually as I really like the world and characters thus far

What's wrong with Elichan?

Game is at Maximum settings, but are there options that should be turned on/off? Thoughts?

Attached: Settings.jpg (998x1080, 496K)

Zalera was created to oppose Emet selch. Zalera is an esper/scion of darkness while Emet is and or was a scion of light.

You're gonna be fighting primals a lot throughout the story, what's the big deal? ARR MSQ Is pretty awful until the very end but HW is pretty damn good. I'm currently at the beginning of Stormblood right now

I just watched the gameplay trailer in Japanese and amazingly enough, for the first time in my life probably, I actually prefer the dubs to the Japanese voices. Solus especially feels like he is lacking all his charm and he doesn't have the condescending tone anymore, it's just a generic serious tone. This is coming from someone who can understand the language, mind you.

What's the second image from?

The primals of the week are vehicles for extremely important loredumps, and so they could get all the core classic FF summons out of the way.

Anyone else taking advantage of the refugees coming into this game?

Attached: recruit a friend.jpg (929x379, 55K)

There's an option that darkens the border of the game. Forgot what it's called. It's on by default. Having that one on makes me eyes legit hurt after hours of playing. Might wanna turn that off.

is there NTR ERP in this game tho

Attached: One Million.png (674x834, 219K)

yeah

Is it possible to do high end content such as savage raids with the duty finder?

sauce

Vignette, I think

How does this madman do it?

Possible, but not likely.

If your PC can handle it then leave it at maximum preset. If you want a few extra frames then set HBAO to SSAO or turn Transparent Lighting Quality from High to Normal.

Not even this shithole of a community is that far gone

Possible, but you're gonna have a bad time

How does Godbert get away with being half naked all the time

I'm being pessimsitic and not expecting there to be a 6th zone at all.

Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The same thing as the first

>Toss any gathering item that isn't from timed nodes
>Keep only crafting materials from enemies such as skin.
>Sell any item that can be bought from an NPC.

It's possibly a case of getting used to one, so the other sounds wrong.

Here the part that screenshot is missing. It's just a recolored zodiark statue but upside down.

Attached: 1541850124875.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

He doesn't think your worthy of her blessing at the current juncture

He's one of the richest men in the world. Who's going to stop him?

Why would the timestopped version of the Chrysalis mean anything?

hell no, duty finder players are worse than party finder players. that's why they don't bother putting coil in the roulettes because nobody would clear em.

forcing shadow to use low LoD models hardly makes a visual difference when there's a lot of motion and can give decent performance gains

mess with the ambient occlusion and shadow cascading if you need more gains

WoW was also at its peak at the end of its second expansion
It's all downhill from here on out lads

>

Attached: 1546186264320.jpg (946x496, 113K)

Damn it. Anyone wanna do Alexander savage with me?

If you bang your heads against it long enough, presumably

God this expansion sucked so much dick. Here's hoping Shadowniggers is our BC and not our WoD.

Attached: ffxiv_22072017_215915.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

he is literally the definition of based.

Attached: based.jpg (428x186, 15K)

He only wants to see if you're worth your title or if you're just an over pampered kid.

I played SCH from ARR up until now, since there's no new heal class I'm going to play DPS next addon. Should I level my MNK or my NIN?

He's not only one of the richest and most succesful people in all of Eorzea, but also ridiculously strong.
The guy can do whatever he wants, who is going to say anything when Godbert could buy an entire country with his pocket change and is powerful enough to knock around primals solo with his bare fists?

And the statue on the dark side

Attached: 1530876678548.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

If you're playing in JP servers otherwise no.

Pretty sure they showed the aether currents menu and there was 6 maps.

people unsync it all the time in party finder. just look around at primetime hours

looks like one of those guild wars 2 charr abominations

Attached: 1469597759840.jpg (3840x2160, 1.47M)

I skipped almost all of ARR, but after finishing heavensward I feel a sense of regret. There was just a LOT of quests and I wanted to catch up to my friends who were already in SB content. What do?

Most MMO devs just let their game languish in the time between the last patch and the next expansion. Yoshi had a month-on-month plan to keep people subbed and active.
>January - 4.5 release, Blue Mage releases, Heavensturn event
>February - Paris fanfest (Viera + Gunbreaker reveal), Eureka Hydatos releases with Baldesion Arsenal, Valentione's Day event, base game given away for free with Twitch Prime
>March - Tokyo fanfest (Hrothgar + Dancer + full trailer), patch 4.56, Little Ladies' Day event
>April - Free login campaign, FFXV collab, Hatching Tide event, World Visit system implemented, free server transfers
>May - Battle system live letter, job actions trailer, media tour, Heavensward given out for free
>June - Philosophy tomes event, Make It Rain event, MSQ trailer, E3 event, Crafter/Gatherer liveletter

No. Trailer was cool and expansion setting looks cool, but after they decided to leave Riddle of Shit in despite all the combat additions, I lost all hope in YoshitP and was disgusted by the game entirely.

Is it me or are the majority of players in XIV pretty fragile/hate being wronged?
>play literally other game
>someone says something wrong about the game
>try to correct them
>"lol didnt know that xD ty"
>playing xiv
>someone says something wrong about the game
>try to correct them
>"IM SORRY IM NOT A DIEHARD XIV FAN I HAVE A LIFE WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME? STOP HARASSING ME" T. all 70 malera or fagcat

Attached: celic-aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (591x704, 105K)

>fanting from my middle to viera
it feels weird but i'm a cuck for ivalice

>They aren't thinking about allowing players to summon trusts in public areas. He said Y'shtola has her own adventures, so she can't be with you all the time.
REEEEEEEEE I am -sick- of the shitcobo.. at least we might be able to use them instead of the adventurer squadron later down the line I guess.

SMN.

There are going to be 6 zones again.
Just like there were 6 for HW and 6 for SB.
This is already confirmed by Yoshida himself.

Wait for new game+

I wish they would do a survey polling how many of the pre-orders are former WoW-cucks

I'd be more concerned that there are 14 ascian chairs instead of 13, the fact emet selch is actually 2 ascians might be true.

Attached: 1529040857882.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>aether currents

Attached: 1548520507696.gif (320x287, 982K)

she'll need to show me her feet if she wants to tempt me

people have been playing for hundreds of hours uninterrupted and when someone suddenly calls them out then they get super offended.

This literally never happens, dilate.

Have you seen what he does to his son when he acts up? I'm not gonna be the one to ask him to wear pants.

Because the community built up such a strong anti-bullying stance that it's warped around the other way and begun bullying people that they think might be bullies (potential "elitists", parsers, etc)

>Tell them to unsub
>the absolute madmen actually subbed

Attached: ss+(2016-12-30+at+11.47.04).jpg (507x339, 57K)

XIV didn't peak so hard so fast, we'll see
I could see them sustaining around this level for a bit.
Remember WoW had its expected playerbase they thought they were gonna get a year out in the first month and it exploded from there.

14 made sense when there was one for each shard and the Source, and then Elidibus as a separate emissary. But now we know the Source has both Lahabrea and Emet-Selch. Feels weird.

The last one isn't a second Emet-Selch but (You)

One ascian for each shard, except for the Source which has two (Lahabrea and Emet-Selch). But that's not counting Elidibus.

It's such a shame they have so much mundane padding in-between the good bits, it gives you skipscene-itis and you end up skipping good shit unknowingly and then it's too late

One for each Shard
non-canonically/non-IC: The real, lazy answer is that they're basing the whole source/shards thing loosely on how many mainline FFs there were before it. I don't think each shard necessarily represents a specific FF, just how many we had. Though it's amusing to think that "The Thirteenth" that was lost to the darkness is actually FF13 and is an allegory for how shit it was, nearly killing squeenix.

Sounds fun, better than
>Autistic silence
>Incomprehensible french/german response
At least.

Attached: 642412.png (600x1200, 376K)

This seems like a rather lewd, and uncomfortable way of detaining someone
Also what's up with Elidibus not wanting this loser to kill Minfilia?

Attached: ffxiv_06132019_030824_917.png (1920x1080, 922K)

My memory is shit, how did we end up in the chrysalis?

Igeyorhm of the Thirteenth even has Lightning's hairstyle.

Finally a good thread in this sea of shit good lord

There's way more ascians than just those 14 dude, they're just the high ranking ones

Summoner alone deals with an entire organization's worth by incinerating them with Bahamut's aether, then there's all the masks Gaius has been collecting

The issue is that each ascian has a zodiac symbol. There are 12 ascians + elidibus who supposedly wears the zodiark symbol.

14 chairs don't make sense.

Attached: 1547834356693.jpg (602x380, 23K)

>Also what's up with Elidibus not wanting this loser to kill Minfilia?
Elidibus has no ill will toward the Scions, and he even believes that they'll join the Ascians once they know the truth. He thinks Minfilia and WoL will be vital components in whatever plan he has. There's also the theory that Elidibus is future Alphinaud.

Maybe a slight spoiler at your point, can't quite remember, but elidibus doesn't quite share the other asciians goals of 'all dark all the time hail zodiark', he's more of a big picture guy.

Black masks are insignificant and don't matter.
We kill one at level 15 for fuck's sake.

SMN blows up black masks, which are just the mooks. The chairs are for the red-masked High Ascians.

Minfillia is an Echo user which makes her valuable, especially if the theory that Ascians are actually just advanced echo users capable of maintaining their souls outside their body (Sahagin priest and WoL managing the same feat makes this pretty believable imo)

Elidibus is there to guarantee no mistakes happen like in the 13th. Worlds consumed by a void are completely useless to the ascian plan so they need someone to play both sides to keep the equilibrium while forcing rejoins through calamities.

Arbert doing the same was even compared to the Ascians by Alphinaud. It's all but directly stated that they're ascended Echo users.

There's obviously a bunch of possibilities

>>One chair is for (You)
>>One chair is for Zodiark
>>One chair is for a hereto unknown traitor

The universe is destroyed at the end of FFXIII-2 and they get transported to the real world Paris, so it's even more retarded.

>Roulette with a friend
>Stone Vigil
>Other two randoms are WHM and BLM, both sprouts
>Healer is ABSOLUTELY trying to heal like it's still WoW, waiting for the tank to get near dead and then tossing out a single Cure 2
>Ask them to keep the Tank closer to full cause stuff can crit surprisingly hard here, both sprouts are dead silent
>Trash is a bit of a struggle (Tank dropped on 3 different packs cause no heals) but we manage to get through
>BLM just says at the very end "Sorry for that, she's new" before running out the portal
>Realize they had the same surname
That should've been the first red flag if I was paying attention

>Keep only crafting materials from enemies such as skin.
This one is a bit suspect. There are loads of enemies that drop unique or semi-unique crafting mats that you just flat out aren't gonna need or ever use in any timely fashion. Skins that turn to leather or are used in bulk? Sure. But always check if you're not sure, as there's plenty of skins and other items that'll just clog up an inventory.
The BEST rule of thumb is to see what the going rate for a mob drop is on the Marketboard. If it's double or single digit value with lots of listings, don't waste your inventory space on it. Chances are it'll always be readily available for peanuts.

Canonically, no it doesn't. But you have to remember they just do whatever fanservicey shit they want outside of canon, e.g; Aether and Aetherytes only exist to explain how you can teleport around at will, and the Echo is literally just a canon explanation for why we come back after losing to a boss - your "wipe" was just pulling a Dr Strange and seeing the other 14 million outcomes that didn't work until you do it right.

By all means the dub is fine (post ARR), they use a lot of theatre actors for this game, most notable are the actors for Pipin and Aymeric, and they have a GoT actor (guy who played Roose Bolton) voicing Shadowhunter

I already got the amber draught chocobo, why the hell would i need any mire golden feathers ever

Aymeric is voiced by the same guy who did Alvin in Xenoblade.

I only played SMN in ARR, how much did they change it?

>playing as literal animals
They're probably classified as a beast tribe on the first, along with the potatoes.

Attached: countdown02_kCrN42up2Z.png (1200x912, 1.93M)

>Live in, and run a casino in Thanalan

No one is going to admonish him for being lightly clothed, it's fuckin hot year round

Also Griggs of Vinheim and Hawkwood the Deserter.

Oh, no wonder he was familiar

That percentage is only going to shrink with the new raid tier. First time crystalfags will being facing fresh content since the split

Attached: 858487287331.png (505x377, 88K)

Michael McElhatton did a godly work as Gaius honestly, it's a shame that I heavily dislike the rest of eng cast, especially alisaie

What are you guys doing while waiting for ShB?
I already got everything I wanted and managed to cap every job faster than expected, and ran out of things to do

Attached: ɥɐɐq oʇ ʍoɥ.jpg (1250x1178, 231K)

Pets aren't targetable anymore but still function pretty much the same except for Titan, who shields your ass instead of tanking now
You loop through summoning Bahamut and Phoenix as part of your rotation as well

Alisaie is the worst of the English cast by a wide margin. She's supposed to be 16 but sounds menopausal.

Gearing jobs. Somewhere in Sigma I stopped caring about anything but tanks and healers, so my shit's all over the place.

It's most likely 12 chairs for ascians, 1 chair for elidibus, and 1 chair for emet selch twin.

Now the question is, are we wrong and zenos is being possessed by said twin instead of elidibus or is varis an ascian too.

The fuck does that have to do with this conversation? Each high ranked ascian uses one of the symbols from the zodiac espers and there are 13 of them.

Attached: 1547688882420.png (639x900, 1.03M)

it's not only that, she speaks like she's reading the script for some oral english exercise directed at 12 years old

Getting that last 270 ring is tougher than I thought.

While I kind of agree on Solus, there are a lot of superior voices in the JP dub.
Especially Urianger and Alisae.

Getting crafters, fishing, and Dragoon to 60
Focusing on the first two categories mainly, Fishing is almost done and crafters are all 53-54 now. Might go ham on collectible crafting soon.

What’s the consensus on the MCH rework? Is MCH finally going to be popular?

>Aether and Aetherytes only exist to explain how you can teleport around at will, and the Echo is literally just a canon explanation for why we come back after losing to a boss
I mean you're not wrong in it being a convenient excuse for gameplay, but you must not have watched a single cutscene if you think that's all there is to it.

I'll give you aetherytes being almost entirely a cop-out explanation for why we can teleport, since almost fucking no one else seems to realize they exist half the time save for like two or three instances. I can't count the times I've said to myself "you guys know we can just teleport there, right?" during the MSQ.

He's kind of a dick.

I think you will basically have to relearn everything even if you've been a SCH main. They're changing things again in 5.0 so it's pointless to learn it right now anyway, but it still seems to be a solid DPS, so if you don't want to level another class it might be an okay choice.

We've seen Elidibus taking off his mask to reveal Zenos's skin, so I don't think it's the Emet twin. I don't think it's Varis either but I really don't know who the fuck else it could be. G'raha? Him contacting us did look like dark magic, and the shit he was saying sounded like time compression. Time magic and entropy are linked to the dark element.

I've leveled some classes before, actually what level will DNC start at? 60?

Attached: 1535806275420.png (368x407, 84K)

Can someone please post the "smol mlem babadibabbaboo" wojak? Asking for a friend.

Eh, it's alright. Still kind of wish for something closer to HW's barrel over this heat gauge shit, but it'll be better than SB for sure.
I'm more interested than gunbreaker now anyways and it's likely nothing they change about mch will make me break off that.

It's gonna be avoided because of the raidtrannies, so probably not.

Normal people can't teleport around as casually as WoL because they don't have your seemingly infinite anima pool.

GNB and DNC start at 60.

Possible, after all emet selch is supposed to be the good guy compared to zalera.

Getting my DRK anima wep. almost done farming density

>join raid tranny static
>notice sch is doing low dps during o11s
>me: "hey scholar your dps is low"
>them: vocaroo.com/i/s1xL9vumvHY2

Attached: 1559504194404.png (737x737, 1.04M)

Attached: 1542072091209.png (1029x1521, 339K)

I've got pretty much everything I care to get from SB so I've been playing BfA in my spare time. Never really played WoW beforehand so I'm mostly just being a super casul tourist of the game. It's really made me appreciate how distinct the jobs in XIV feel.

You're a cuck, period. Enjoy the forever circlets and glasses life

Thanks, friend. Gets me every fucking time.

I do this.

It was just a joke user calm down.

People always say this shit happens but I've never seen it during my 2000+ hours. Usually whenever someone gets shit on for something stupid, other people will join in on the dogpile. Doesn't matter whether it's dungeons or savage.
Just yesterday there was a tank in brayflox who REFUSED to move the dragon out of the puddles after being told several times and all three of us just started calling him an idiot, a time-waster, etc.

>get eyepatches
I'll live

>Riddle of Shit
What the fuck are you even talking about

Yeah. Emet and Selch bro

Why aren’t you playing SAM, Yea Forums?

i want to hear someone do a vocaroo out of this

Place your bets.
Will we by the end get a Viera and/or Hrothgar joining the Scions?

You need a special kind of natural body aether called anima to teleport, most people don't have much but the WoL has effectively an infinite amount. In 1.X anima was a mechanic on players where it built up over time so you could only teleport a limited number of times in any given timeframe.

I've seen people get stupidly defensive over being wrong and get protected and I've seen everybody dogpile someone for being wrong before kicking them.
It depends on the group.

Attached: 1536302011518.png (300x528, 144K)

I'm leveling it right now, it's pretty fun. Probably gonna play MCH/SAM/GNB in Shad.

What leads you to believe I'm not already, friend?

Attached: giga2.jpg (680x760, 42K)

Have we even seen a single Ronso on the First? They feel like they barely even exist.

Is it too late to get into this game?

Attached: 1515021839353.jpg (679x703, 47K)

>see people complaining about DS queue times across multiple threads
>queue up for it, expecting the worst
>5 mins later I'm fighting Deathgaze

Attached: 85489278648.png (756x715, 891K)

Who /ruby dragon/ today here?

It's been 4 weeks bros.

Attached: 1558226616875.jpg (500x523, 37K)

Yes.

Yes. Fuck off.

Today's the day, brother.

Attached: 1548882107452.jpg (476x600, 48K)

Yes and no. Both BRD and DNC have way, WAY more utility and raid buffs

WoW's had a problem of jobs feeling samey ever since WotLK started sharing unique buffs between classes more
I'll never not be mad about them giving Replenishment to Hunters and Paladins back then but I digress
And it the problems only got worse as they pruned abilities and hard locked you out of abilities not from your talent tree of choice.

Because It's max level and I'm too lazy to gear it any further

Attached: SAM I AM.jpg (1920x1080, 744K)

I'm still sitting in dun's queue as a tank.

Probably not. Just get a story skip from ARR/HW, even though HW has the best story, and grind away. Don’t listen to those retards.

Oh but I am
I find it pretty boring at this point

Attached: Samas.png (647x835, 479K)

Titania music
twitter.com/StarrySeraph/status/1139397071121731584

>Le chuuni eyepatch

Lawl

Finishing up DRG purely to satisfy my autism. I'm never going to play it and will never touch it until the very end of ShB, if at all, but it's the one job I haven't got at 70.

Attached: Pan_troglodytes_(male).jpg (1200x900, 241K)

This damnable dragon dare not defy us.

Attached: 1533696914714.jpg (1473x1061, 172K)

Attached: tumblr_nknpo07qxV1rg3vrmo5_500.jpg (450x532, 61K)

how does he do it bros? is it high functioning autism?

Attached: soken.jpg (2560x1440, 517K)

You have to grind through a fucking long story so it might take a while until you're caught up, but all the lower level instances are still relevant thanks to people leveling up alt jobs.

He's literally fueled by tendies according to Yoshida.

MSQ and trial roulette

No, this game has catch up mechanics right out its casual ass. Now fuck off

It will be even more boring with the removal of Hagakure
Glamour over that shit sword

>Suddenly feel like doing the mentor roulette as a healer
>Get Sastasha with a sprout tank
>They only focus one mob and never attack or use flash on other mobs
>In that one room with the raped girls, he pull every single mobs in every rooms
>Still refuse to use flash so I eventually tank them all
>Try to communicate with him somehow by using English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese
>No reply or sign of understanding whatsoever

Attached: killmefam.jpg (1898x1080, 232K)

>play chuuni job
>use chuuni eyepatch
Seems fitting enough to me.

Attached: 1553507556273.jpg (1080x720, 353K)

no

Because I felt way too weeb and Kenki is a really bad resource.

I went as heals late one evening on based primal datacenter

Soon, bros

Attached: 1560234633773m.jpg (1024x724, 55K)

If you want to play the new expac with everyone else? Yes.

That's what you get when you let a composer do his thing no strings attached.

the guy was clearly botting

Attached: Hobo-bigeyed(a).gif (256x192, 45K)

>It's just Soken being a superhumanly based grandmaster composer again

Yawn.

I finished the sightseeing log of ARR, HW and I'm almost done with the SB one.
The ARR ones were a fucking nightmare tho, like holy fucking shit why

If you actually plan on using Revolver you're a cosplaying cringelord

youtube.com/watch?v=6iDTaV8jTSs
>never mind me I'll just remix some Tchaikovsky with Uematsu

Soken you madman.

>cntrl f WE FALL
>0 results
What's going on?

>elezen look ba-

Attached: 20190613093228_1.jpg (2560x1440, 761K)

Is this what Togoru's next form would have been?

I still don't hear the Uematsu

That's a bot for sure

You weren't in a Dun Scaith last night were you? We had a fucking miserable time there because there was a bunch of new DPS and the DRK that insisted on main tanking didn't know what a cooldown was but he sure knew how to bitch and moan about not being healed when 4 out of 6 healers were eating dirt.
We still cleared but we wiped at least once on every boss besides normal Diablos and Proto Ultima, it was miserable

Take off that stupid face mask and you'll actually look good.

Who's titania?

RISE UP

Attached: FFXIV_Alexander.png (1562x1125, 2.62M)

-gina :DDDD

it's a bot. just kick and move on.

>get Satasha in a roulette with a sprout tank with the Brand New gear
>he actually uses flash and gets shit done, and doesn't overpull like a retard when no one even has AOE at that level
Is there a comfier feeling?

Attached: 1531286588419.jpg (832x696, 162K)

My wife Alphinaud.

Attached: 1550894191100.png (1352x749, 1.77M)

I prefer the theories when people believed the Ascians were a protagonist from each FF series and the Garleans of each Legion was the antagonist such as Nael being Sephiroth.

Obviously not. The AF gives me a bit of hope XIV's gunblades might have some more little moving parts and shit compared to Revolver.

Queen of the fae/faeries

Seven shadows cast, seven fates foretold. Yet at the end of the broken path lies death, and death alone.

Attached: 1556678011576.png (1200x626, 159K)

nigga looks like he's about to unleash his mangekyo sharingan

Clash on the Big Bridge is intersparsed in there in slower and inverted variations.
It's most apparent at the end before it repeats around 4:23.

I like the phantom of the opera look though.

gorudu saussa

Last night I ran leveling roulette as PLD and got Sastasha with a sprout CNJ. They did absolutely nothing besides casting Cure on me every second we were in a fight (actually, I think I saw one Medica near the end) but they seemed to have a legit character name so I suspected them to just be a new player instead of a bot. Before stepping out I told them that it's fine to use Aero and Stone too if the tank is near full health, but I could not be bothered to wait around and lecture them in more detail as I went to bed soon afterwards.

Why can't Housing items in the house/storage be searched for with search item?

Garlean legati are still references to characters from their numbered game, it just doesn't need to be an antagonist since Regula was General Leo.

Pixie Primal

It's probably Alisaie.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_PARIS_15.png (2000x1500, 1.66M)

Ah yes I see you too are a man of culture.

Attached: 6b4826a976bc3f0420b1692b1e83258_f0c52cc66e124fc2e.jpg (640x873, 43K)

"It would destroy the servers"
Same excuse they use for everything

Yoshi already said that Titania is not that important for the plot.

Alright I hear it now. Weird choice.

I refuse, it is a testament to my suffering

>believing Yoshida's lies

>Sorry wol we weren't able to stop the black rose while you were gone. Luckily we were able to divert it from Ala Mhigo so it hit ishgard instead.

Attached: 1560268100295m.jpg (512x1024, 59K)

my dude it's literally their first dungeon what do you expect

>check out Soken's list of work before FFXIV
>basically nothing of real note
How the fuck did it take this long to discover his talent?

Being in a dungeon that isn't Sastasha

>au ra
>tranny

you can't make this shit up.

Attached: 79.jpg (328x361, 41K)

Is he right?

Attached: ym.jpg (942x831, 1.04M)

Because Square Enix management is a clusterfuck.

I know it is, and that's why I figured they'd be receptive to advice. But still, you need to use those spells to get to that point.
Maybe I'm just privileged for having started the game as Arcanist before moving onto Scholar.

It's not really even the abilities, just how the jobs 'flow'. Like all the casters in wow feel kind of like "cast filler spell to build resources, then dump resources on big attack, use procs when they pop up", but for casters in XIV you have "stand the fuck still", "build gauge and jump in to do a melee combo", and "line up cooldowns and fucking nuke everything every 2 minutes". It feels like there's nothing in it that really sets shit apart like ninja's mudra, bard's songs, scholar/summoner's aetherflow, or monk's GL/chakra

XIV has also spoiled me like a motherfucker on animations/sounds for abilities. Fucking everything in wow feels like I'm just throwing damage numbers at an enemy

he did work on ds games but since ds sound chip is so low quality its hard to get the full effect from his music. it wasn't until he started composing HD games that his potential was realized.

Am I still a WoWcuck if I've been here since second coil?

They didn't have the money to hire another composer so they just had their sound effects guy Soken do it and accidentally discovered Uematsu's successor. It's incredible how often Square falls ass backwards into success.

Black/White dyes.

Hey guys, let's put a gigantic spoiler, even bigger than tsukuyomi which we even had as ???? in every single patch note and even on lyrics release in the first fanfest reveal and even as the E3 I beat titania fight.

She's literally ShB lakshmi. She's the entry primal.

That's great. I'm glad you're okay Lyse. How's Edmont?

Attached: 1560279473668.jpg (918x597, 216K)

At least it's not Tam-Tara, Toto-Rak or Copperbell.

What’s the most fun class? Looking to just have a good ass time doing leveling and dungeons

Absolutely

i think that the raise in sub numbers is proving him wrong, just like ff11 being still played (alongside with games like wow) after 17 years since release
while i do agree the terrible coding is a huge handicap for the game to improve upon, they all really underestimate the potential it could have if they increased the dev team and actually invested the profits back into the game

>Like all the casters in wow feel kind of like "cast filler spell to build resources, then dump resources on big attack, use procs when they pop up"
That's not just casters user, EVERY modern WoW class is like that with no exceptions

What's the LL?

-d

Why do people say there are two Emet-Selch?

The fight's existence isn't a spoiler, the circumstances leading to it are and those aren't spoiled by the fight itself

>Talent
He sucks, 3-5 not terrible tracks in a whole mmo doesn't make him a good composer

There is not enough inventory in this game for all items exclusively just for glamour then adding in the 24 man/8 man raid/AF sets that can't be bought again from calamity salvager/recompense officer. An extra 200 slots in Dresser won't do it. You would at least think it would be per item so 200 then 400 in ShB per item slot but nah, it's collectively.

BULLSHIT

Live letter

reminds me of this, but upside down.

Attached: bddc66eb-217c-479a-92e1-d98a60cdf3e9 (1).jpg (422x480, 38K)

melee builder in wow
>shitty slash
melee spender in wow
>shitty slash with slightly more slash particles
The animations in WoW are so bad and repetitive.
youtube.com/watch?v=-GPyn-7wmfE

Attached: 1559264638344.png (875x464, 392K)

Wasn't Mitsuda basically a sound effects guy too before he insisted on working on composition for Chrono Trigger?

please understand, our humble servers can only handle so much data!

Because he's the Gemini Scion.

stop hoarding shit you're never going to use.

Attached: glamor hoarder.jpg (1024x615, 160K)

Lesbian Love.

meant to quote

Oh, that makes sense.

Yeah. I'm sure this post is flamebait but he explicitly says that none of what he's talking about applies to XIV and making XIV into that would be a mistake.

Elementals from Eureka looks exactly like Zodiark and Hydaelyn in trailer. I'm not very friendly with XIV lore beyond surface level but are they related with elementals or something?

NIN or SMN? Which is the harder class?

But it's a game to collect it all.
It's like the pokemon news recently where you can't even catch them all anymore as no national dex. STOP HOARDING POKEMON

Black Mage and Samurai

Where’s the tier list for classes in the new expansion? Don’t want to waste my time leveling a class that gets no spots on raids

Yeah, I'll give it a shot
How much is the monthly sub?

>say something about how the game isn’t absolutely perfect and without flaws
>autismal explosion ensues
that’s every mmo though

Attached: 806E1485-DD88-4DA4-B6CD-2DA14A51DCA7.png (666x554, 267K)

probably just big ol dark and light elementals

This. I have same addiction
>I will use this later of course!
>never used this shit

the animations are worst in classic wow. your character has a seizure trying to execute 5 moves all at once.

t.

Attached: 1559231113906.png (576x466, 494K)

I'd say so. Yoshida has a very good understanding of the MMO market.

Elementals are dense pieces of aether experiencing self-awareness and sapience. We've known since day one that the planet is a big chunk of aether and that the physical realm is that aether taking the physical forms we see. We've also known since day one that aether shapes itself in response to belief.

In other words, the planet is a being shaped by human cognition and belief. All aether bends itself to the concepts of the human mind, and so that means Hydaelyn itself does as well, making it essentially a primal.

We also need to remember that Louisoix and Ultima were non-primals that gained sapience and will by being infused with belief, which also likely happened to the planet.

Attached: 1535404076978.jpg (1020x479, 177K)

Pretty sure those are just based on this fun boy.

Attached: 1203 Absolute Virtue.jpg (640x483, 60K)

youtu.be/cUpjJWo0Ed4?t=2550
Do you agree, tanks?

Attached: 1476305762140.jpg (960x672, 283K)

>Metaslave Parsetranny
>Plays RDM

Attached: 64341.png (510x346, 209K)

Yes it is, they kept tsukuyomi away from every single patch announcement.

NIN is hard for me because it is melee. And you need to deal with mudras and TCJ/TA. SMN is pretty easy and very mobile.

WoW used to have more uniqueness in classes from utility effects but then they cut nearly all of the niche ones

This would be solved if we had a proper glamour system.

The same except dancer takes bard slot.

But it's smoother.
That's something WoW is always gonna have over FFXIV in my opinion, no matter how much I hate WoW.
I blame console niggers.

Elementals are concentrated, sentient aether
The pre-primal forms of Zodiark/Hydaelyn were probably elementals

balancetrannies play literally nothing but rdm and sch, anything else is too hard
hrt destroys your reflexes and dexterity

>looks like Sharlayan tattoo
Are Sharlayans founded by Asceins as well?

The difference is that Stormblood was terrible yet got massive amount of subs while WotLK was the absolute Apex of WoW and the story had nowhere to go afterwards

If elementals are just sapient aether, aren't living creatures basically very complex elementals?

What do Miqo'te panties look like?

Eureka elementals are just 1.0 elementals. They used to be normal enemies but got replaced by sprites in ARR for lore reasons.

Attached: 1534476720149.jpg (933x488, 77K)

This seems like a lot to take in for a new subber
I'd there a pastebin or info picture for anons starting out?
>Pic unrelated

Attached: download_20190521_144511.jpg (372x414, 59K)

They're working on it. But it takes time.

No this was earlier this week. Only wiped once, to Scathach of course. Our main tank was also retarded, he had a habit of being one shot by the large tank busters

I can't find the we fall music from the trailer. Not the benchmark one, the one from the actual trailer.

RDM is super popular in high end raids, second only to SMN

Unironically NIN.
SMN is extremely mobile and is almost impossible to get punished. The job practically plays itself, too.
>b-but if you die...
You literally can't die as SMN.

Attached: hm.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

You should ask a cat to show them to you.

Because nobody has it yet idiot

because it's not out yet.

I've never raided with a RDM, not even for UCOB or UwU.

Sharlayan was founded by Archon Nyunkrepf, a previous Warrior of Light who worked to save people during the Sixth Umbral Era floods. During the same era, another Archon named Ahldbhar learned some horrible truth and joined up with a group of 'black-robed wizards'. A lot of Echo-users in 1.0 were also said to have learned something horrible when trying to learn about their Echo and fell into deep depressions. Maybe Archon Nyunkrepf learned it too, and joined the Ascians.

>Where’s the tier list for classes in the new expansion?
No one really knows, and once we do know it could change at any moment
>Don’t want to waste my time leveling a class that gets no spots on raids
Don't sweat that too much, they've generally been good at keeping everything plenty viable, and there's always statics willing to take off-meta jobs as long as you actually show up on time. Barring that just play a tank and be half decent at it.

I hoarded a lot but then I leveled my Crafters and it all dissapeared, sold the rest for great profit and now comfy empty bags and retainers only holding important stuff.

Man, having everything maxed and knowing you won't need low level stuff again is the most comfy feel.

Are those tranny hormone meds putting you on edge?

I mean what the fuck do you expect, its an mmorpg. It would need a completely new philosophy to progress, but as long as blizzard is still in the game its impossible to evolve from collecting bear asses, even if you do so in a more fancy way.

When is the live letter

>SHB makes SMN less mobile
Day of the verrope is near

The archon symbol is an eye, pretty sure it's reference to yevon.

Attached: 1537710999489.png (258x248, 6K)

How long until you got reported?

Learn to enjoy wipes and suffering. Schadenfreude my friend. And your live will be much better in MMO.

Explain how it could be more fancy.

What seems like a lot? This game holds your hand for 79, soon 80 levels. It’s about to get even easier.

Attached: 1549443933922.png (537x393, 90K)

>More Tri-Disaster resets
>Trance now also makes AoE move instant
>summons are now instant
>less mobile

Maybe, yeah. Elementals exist in every object, living or non-living. So maybe 'elemental' is a sapient state of aether that hasn't really achieved true awareness enough to be considered true life. That would make sense with the anima weapon questline.

That's surprising because they're used a lot. Especially if you're running stuff while it's new

I actually kind of like Moenbryda but goddamn if she didn't come and go exactly like Poochie

I'n not sure. Everything is instant cast. Phoenix spells are instant casts

I miss that Conjurer used to have access to all 6 elements, then had 3 taken away in ARR now in ShB they all change to Light Magic shit because of WHM. Geomancer fucking when. I also miss Thaumaturge.

Except when they tell you "lol go get some normal ass lv10 cotton faggot"
It's not really a hardship but it still sucks when you just cleared your inventory of it yesterday

NIN is a lot harder to optimize, your rotation is much less flexible and you can't really switch things around in the moment without crippling your, and potentially the parties', damage.
SAM on the other hand just has a ridiculous amount of options and flexibility, as long as you understand your toolkit and know the fight it's fairly easy to get nigh on optimal damage out of it.

I will declare fat boy to be best FFXIV antagonist if he forces Y'shtola, Alisaie and a bunch of Viera ladies into slave bikinis Leia style.

I love my dick and would never cut it off, friend. Pointing out retardation doesn't make you a mentally ill tranny.

kek

Can you really get reported for that shit? At least on the EU servers you see all kinds of names I thought wouldn't be okay.

Makes me wonder just how much Sharlayan higher ups know about whats going on in the world. They know about Hydaelyn and built the anti tower to observe. There might be a reason why the Bibliothecs aren't helping.

>two 40 second cycles of hardcasts
>no random Ruin IVs anymore

just play the game, it literally holds your hand the entire way.

info picture about what?
If you're just beginning, just do your Main Story Quests (indicated on the top left of your screen), they will incrementally unlock every system, mandatory dungeon and ways to progress your character
Do your class quests every 5 levels (right under your MSQ) to keep up to date with your spells and stuff, and turn your class into a job at 30
the rest of the stuff you'll figure out by yourself if you're curious enough

How so? It seems almost everything is instant now. Kinda like HW MCH actually, you only have to cast maybe once every 30+ seconds or so unless you have bad luck with procs.

Why? Ruin IV still works same as I remember.

I'll just go gather it in half a minute, very rarely do you need to keep a high stockpile of anything old.

Come to find out later that Oha-Sok lied about causing the flood

it's up to the GM to decide if the name is offensive or not. one may say its okay, the other may say its not.

Sharlayan has a firm policy of neutrality. They will not get involved in the affairs of any other parties except themselves. They care about the pursuit of knowledge and nothing mire.

Louisoix was labeled a pariah and crucified in Sharlayan for coming to Eorzea and doing everything he did.

You'd think so but in E3 Titania video the dude at level 73 got no ruin IV procs at all over 4-5 minutes.

It procs off random attacks and egi assault I believe

Do I have time left to make it to 60 from 43 in time for early access on a preferred world with the aetheryte earrings? Still in ARR story so I don't have that many high level dungeons to spam, or be able to get the HW skills.

Is Summoner fun? Been wanting to level a magic DPS class, and pet classes have always been a guilty pleasure.

But that's wrong. You still have Ruin IV procs, now you can also guarantee Ruin IV with Egi Assault. Meaning you can cast more instant ruins reliably. Meaning you're more mobile.

Yes

Unpopular opinions.
I wish we had talents trees that altered how some abilities look, maybe even entirely and completely change how the animations and colors look.

Oha-Sok didn't really claim anything if you go back and read her dialogue again. The Seedseers just kinda claimed it and Oha-sok didn't deny it. Spooking the people by claiming the Elementals did the floods is a nice propaganda tool to keep them in line.

depends on how much you play

Is the final boss going to be Zodiark or Hydaelyn?

Attached: o-MCDOUBLE-facebook - Copy.jpg (1536x1129, 166K)

Absolutely, I started like two weeks ago and already have two classes at 60, only reason I don't have more is because of laziness

Do you really want talents? Or just skill glamours?

You do still have random Ruin IVs.

Trick question, they don't wear any.

Neither.

Both after the rejoining happens and they turn back to their united self.

so basically a glamour system but for spell effects/animations

WoL

Summoner isn’t really a pet class and is about to be even less of one. It starts out painfully shit but ends up pretty fun. BLM is still the most fun though, to me. Just an entire class of big chunky nukes.

Attached: EB4B4572-3AEA-4AD3-A214-2916B9C3F0F0.png (245x235, 17K)

Both at the same time after they merge

That's funny, you think we will ever fight either one.

We are going to be lucky if we ever even SEE Zodiark.

Neither.

Bruh you can do that in like 1-2 days i you go full madlad.

>FFXIV has (un)officially surpassed WoW in subs.
What a time to live,

Attached: 1506597224317.gif (400x225, 771K)

>Still in ARR story
Shouldn't you be focusing on that since everything is gated behind the story?

Random pet autos and at 74 using egi actions is a guaranteed proc

I'd at least want the SAM's 2nd Iajutsu to look different.

We can already see him cause he's the moon

who then niggers?

Innocence.

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_TOKYO_59.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

yes, it's horrible, they always put minimal effort, keep in mind that all new "combat animations" are just the same 3 new melee slashes with different effects, meanwhile FFXIV has different animations for almost each skill and spell and great effects

Neither. It will be Zenos.

Attached: zenos.jpg (1280x720, 203K)

Minfilia.

been playing since ARR and I saw the growth happen in real time. My server used to be preferred/low pop but now it's congested/high pop.

You do realize you need to have the main story finished all the way through Stormblood to even be able to go to any of the new areas and do their content, right? Just hitting level 70 without completing the story is absolutely worthless.

If you play a ton you can definitely still make it to the end of Stormblood in the two weeks until Shadowbringers early access, especially if you are okay with skipping cutscenes/ dialogue and just blow through the story quests.

Since our pet is Ifrit now we should get more procs

Literally level 77 joke boss.

Depends. It's not really a pet class at the moment and although it will get more of "Summoner" focus in ShB, the Egis end up being more like just glorified OGCDs and not real pets.
It's a very mobile caster with a heavy emphasis on burst windows, otherwise. The actual mechanic during the burst window is slightly autistic and very awkward, which I personally don't like, but other than that, it's pretty fun, and you'll probably like the job overall if that sounds like your thing.

0-4: I stay Highlander
5-9: I take the Horthpill

tfw celestial opposition has more effects than the entire Garrosh fight

Gunbreaker's just in gridania and locked behind needing a lv 60 from what I've been reading.

No, he is inside it

>Level 77
Maybe, maybe not.

>joke boss
That's Titania.

>solus will most likely die in 5.0
>meanwhile we will have zenos shoehorned into the story for the rest of the expansion

Attached: 1529368327323.jpg (1024x1024, 255K)

Only if you go full autism

Never expected to see a pc' with this guy on Yea Forums

Yeah basically, I only worded it as talents because being able to choose between a set of different looks for each ability might look like the old wow talent tree.

Stuff that ranges from color changes to completely new animations, summon skins and effect changes.

Probably not a good idea to touch balance with this feature, but some spells becoming more or even less noticeable could impact gameplay.

Primal fights often fall into "first half/second half" patterns, but Yoshida attributes that to newer content developers following the formula of their seniors rather than an intentional rule. This time, one of the primal fights will follow this pattern, while the other will feel different.

Summoners already have spell glamors.

user, I wish he'd be final boss too so he can get kino ex primal fight, but let's face it. He's gonna be intermission primal boss and gets the launch joke ex primal fight treatment.

Oh, that. In that case I don't think you have a problem hitting 60 if you spam leveling roulette every day with possibly some Palace of the Dead.

>No response whatsoever
Fellow mentor here, you can kick him for that. Refusal to communicate or work together is grounds for removal. It was likely a bot.

No he said the trial itself isn't.

We've seen him before, he's the purple crystal that appeared at the end of 2.0.

Attached: 1540028698556.png (480x480, 234K)

imagine being so gay that you see dicks everywhere

Looks like a bro

I don't like it. On one side it's great that wow is crashing and burning but on the other ff14 is getting less comfy and with more retards each passing day.

Compare this to the JP numbers, then get back to me.

If that's what you are after, I suppose so.
Outleveling your story quests by this much is absolutely retarded though, they are easily amongst the best ways to get exp in the game and you will have to do them sooner rather than later regardless. Just work on the story instead of leveling, try to at least get to the end of Heavensward so you can start doing the Stormblood story on your Gunbreaker right after you unlock it instead of having to do low level shit.

>earring fro pre-order doesn't work with Land and Hand

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (900x973, 204K)

We don't know that for sure. That could also just be them showing us not to trust Hydaelyn.

It is almost definitely him but yeah, confirmation would be nice.

>WotLK was the absolute Apex of WoW

i will never be free of the eternal wrathbabby and his lies

I hope WoW classic is a success.
I don't want more wowfugees here.

That's kinda hot ngl

could be pretty great if solus dies as a result of elezenos bringing the fuckin' ruckus all the way through garlemald purely to wreck his shit

>Playing the autistic jew minigames
lol

Is there a website to check market board prices of other servers on your data centre?

Ffxiv was always filled with retards.

Tanks: PLD/???
Healers: Probably AST/SCH despite all the bitching
Melee: NIN/???
Ranged: DNC
Caster: BLM for dancing, maybe SMN if they bring enough utility.

Post video. I only seen GUN pov

He is right though. WotLK had fucking 12 million subs at it's height for a reason. The story was also fucking KINO.

t. Played from BC all the way to WoD

Bulk of DoH comes from leves anyway so the earring wouldn't do them much in the first place.

And now there's even more of them.

I wonder what this means. Unless he's talking about primals with just plain more than two phases like Tsukoyomi, I can't think of a primal that doesn't follow this pattern.

this guy fucks

Who is this guy? The scar makes me think it's an old Arenvald but that seems a bit farfetched.

Attached: oldkungfumaster.png (708x619, 851K)

True.
Leveling my DPS classes I can tell many tanks are newfags or fresh from wow.
Fuck tanks who overpull when they can't handle the heat and fuck tanks who stream pulls so I can't regenerate TP.

wrong

Attached: 1560214272068.png (1357x960, 646K)

Do the daily GC turn ins and collectibles and you'll be capped in under a month of casual ass leveling

Love Live!

Cutscenes, story involvment, known characters helping, scripted events, you name it. At the end ot all goes back to talk to XY npc, be the errand boy, and kill XY. While they evolved in some way, they always boil down to the same shit. Like I said we are still stuck with this, which some people dont mind others like me want to see a new generation of the genre, the only problem is this can easily lead into failures like WoW, where the game is chopped into little pieces while they tried to appeal many different groups. Its really hard to evolve, where VR was supposed to be the next big step and it didnt deliver.

Neither does the ring you get from the novice hall. Kinda sucks.

yes, I can forgive Vanilla wow since it was released more than 10 years ago and still looks decent and flows well with animations, but current wow has horrible combat animations

But that's when you meet Edda.

Oh, joke in that sense. Probably.

I still think they dropped the ball by not having a (possessed) Zenos "rematch" trial before SB was over. Fighting Nidhogg/Estinien in the middle of Heavensward as closure to Ishgard's arc was amazing.

It's the only combat job that interests me desu, other than that I was just probably going to abuse this preferred world status to level up crafters and gatherers if it doesn't go away after I hit 60 the first time.

Who knows, but I like he how styled on Thancred.
He also looks to be the guy who was attacking Y'shtola in the trailer too.

Have you ever considered that they might just have spare chairs for when they have guests?

>eye color is the same
>scar in same pattern as the paint he normally wears
Oh shit

Sorry, I play games to in my freetime to have fun, not work. I get a paycheck irl for work.

Well they're still using the same engine
It was largely reworked during Cataclysm iirc but it's still originally built from the fucking Warcraft 3 engine

yes i know the subs were at their highest but he was talking about quality and WOTLK was where wow died

>dungeon finder
>changing how raiding worked every tier
>naxx
>trial of the crusader
>class homogenization
>"there must always be a lich king" because blizzard are fucking cowards
>cut content
>casualization
>death knight balance

He looks like the bad guy in the expansion, in the trailer you can see Thancred swinging at him in one scene and in another you can seee him trying to punch Y'shtola through her shield

>first exposure to ffxiv was that video of the female potato abusing the male potato set to a creepy song sung by some little girls

What the hell was that about

Attached: 1446080610212.png (500x500, 300K)

Did they remove the single area floor in heaven on high?
Been ages since I last encountered one.

I dunno but I hope he's not just some dungeon boss or bit part villain. Dude looks badass.

>generic evil world conqueror but its ok because he pulled a plot device out of his ass and killed people
>kino
Ulduar was great. Wrathgate was pretty retarded but Battle for Undercity was ok.
Everything else was usual blizzard trash that gets praised for no reason.

Attached: nero.jpg (1200x628, 76K)

I think a lot of opinions on how to play XIV seem to come from people who do not step out of their boundaries. Most likely only play with people they know, aka easy mode. If they step out of it for once and fail, they won't blame themselves neither adapt to the situation.

Attached: 1548027147323.jpg (695x960, 198K)

I only wanna do it for completions sake but its so fucking confusing and boring

STOP YOU'RE GOING TO SUMMON IT

>WOTLK was where wow died
That's a funny way to spell Cataclysm.

My bet is on him being the First's Matoya, basically. Guarding a font of knowledge, past his prime but still powerful as fuck, possibly formerly a job quest trainer for WoD.

Why people hate dungeon finder? I can't play MMOs without dungeon finders. Maybe 14 years ago? Yes, but not now.

Holy shit, I remember that.

>have been doing daily GC turn is for a month now

I'm doing my part

every 2 levels we get an RP quest starring Zenos clearing his way through random beast tribe/alliance/imperial outposts, with a musou flavor

>>death knight balance
Paladins were the most broken fucking job ever at the end of Wrath though

Garuda and Ifrit don't really follow that, right?
Neither does the Ultima Weapon trial I think
They are all just one continous fight without the big epic transition accompanied by the music changing.

anyone?

Link it and I'll explain.

He's in the Crystal Tower and his clothes are the same Allagan kind of design as G'raha's.

NIN is safe as long as Trick Attack exists.
DNC will replace BRD.
WAR, SMN, and SCH have the most crybabies of any job so expect them to be buffed to the top of their respective roles if they aren't already there.

Either another awakened Allagan in the CT or an assassin from Eulmore

Mogboard but it's been shut down by SE repeatedly afaik.

Everything you hate about Cataclysm began in WotLK

because it turns MMOs into Halo matchmaking

and DKs were broken for the entire thing

This just makes me want eyebrows on my highlander