Minecraft

Anyone else coming back to this game after all these years?

Attached: 1547260700079.jpg (720x1080, 167K)

Joke’s on them, I’ve been playing this entire time.

Kinda. I installed a ftb mod pack but I have no idea what to do or how to build anything so I'll likely just give up soon.

Recently just been flying around in creative and building villages in cool places with the new villager mechanics. They're still clunky, but better than before. I wish I could get the draw distance to stop being so ducky so I could admire distant landscapes. Also I don't like how mine craft worlds are just endless stitched together biomes for an eternity. I wish the were bigger continents separated by huge oceans, that would be preferable.
One day I'll finally drum the the resolve to fully commit to my autism project, but probably not for a while.

Just yesterday I built my dream house.
Now I don't know what to do anymore.

Do whatever you want m8
The world is yours to mold.

Attached: 1531262870955.gif (146x114, 204K)

yeah, i've been playing again ever since 1.14
i really like it DESU, still wish you could disable weapon cooldowns
any servers?

they're intimidating at first but just look up some brief guides on youtube, use wikis to figure further stuff out and they're a lot of fun. just set small, realistic goals for yourself so you don't get overwhelmed

My friend added me to his server and since im stuck at summer uni, i basically have nothing to do all day so playing for 5 hours a day is par for the course

there are legacy combat datapacks iirc

Build a giant gold penis that ejaculates lava.

If you have Thaumcraft, start there. That, or Thermal Dynamics.

Thaumcraft is a magic mod, and is based around the idea of not looking shit up on a wiki. Pretty fun thematically and you get to make cool shit and go insane.

Thermal Dynamics is a basic tech mod where you maximize resource use by generating power from coal (or other fuels), storing it, and using it in powered furnaces and other machinery. Can be swapped out for Industrial Craft (IC has a bit more depth to the power system).

I miss him bros

Attached: 1542662743511.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

Yeah actually, I installed it again the other day and it shocked me how there's all those different stone types in caves

Yeah I wanted to try out vivecraft, but it was so badly optimised and buggy that I couldn't play. If I tinkered around with it I might get something playable but I don't think its worth the effort.

>play for 2 months
>stop playing for 3 months
>play for 1 month
>stop playing for 1 year
>play for 3 months
>stop playing for 6 months
>play for 2 weeks
>stop playing for 9 months
>play for 3 months
>stop playing for 1 year
>...
I'm doing this since 2010.

He never left
Go send him some love on twitter

Ive been playing with a cracked account on one i saw on Yea Forums (lost my account from years ago). 1.14 was a horrible laggy mess but it seems to be fixed now. The ip is minecraft.bigbuttsin4k.com

this site if for people over the age of 18

No

Attached: RTA6f.jpg (1036x805, 99K)

Attached: Deino_TF_3.jpg (834x1050, 457K)

Post cunny

Attached: 1543366492804.gif (408x230, 1.4M)

haha i said a hot DOG not a hot LOG

Attached: 2019-05-09_18.03.47.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

Attached: 14699749738805.jpg (835x1517, 638K)

Yes, and WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS DAMAGE!?! Holy shit

Attached: zxzxzxzxzz2.png (500x853, 42K)

Attached: cdc8b1b88404430ec3b1c27736de566c.jpg (841x672, 339K)

I actually bought it around the time 1.13 came around and I finally managed to kill the ender dragon in survival for my first time since I've been playing.

Oh, I think you should probably then. Sorry.

>playing singleplayer
man you are missing most of the fun of the game, playing with friends. I've been playing on the super secret Yea Forums server, its comfy survival with frens

Iron axe does more damage than iron sword.
The secret to defeating them is not letting them hit you.

I would suggest killing the ender dragon before you attempt raiding a forest mansion.

I play 1.14.2.

>all these years
zoom zoom you fucking fags

Attached: dr-robotnik-adventures-of-sonic-the-hedgehog-81.9.jpg (210x240, 13K)

I came back to it after about 3 to 4 years of not playing so yeah, all those years is pretty accurate.

It came out a decade ago.

fuck back off to your tifa tit size threads boomer

>playing with Yea Forums
No thanks

>tfw base on 2b2t still hasn't been greifed after all these years

No

>big butts
>IN 4 K
i'm in

>tfw I've been working on an adventure map for a year straight and it only has enough content to last 30 minutes
quality over quantity I guess

Never downloaded an adventure map other than skygrid, never played one on a server either. What sort of stuff can you do in adventure that you cant in survival?

Parkour and puzzles without people just breaking blocks to get through

World paint

A friend and I have been doing a series of settlements in a private server. First was a woodland settlement, she's working on a more modern set, and I'm doing a more Japanese style series of buildings in a mountain range. Also dicking around with a nearby ravine to make a small town in it. Salmon are jackasses that won't stop throwing themselves off the fucking waterfall.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING REFUSTEVES

I'd just like to remind you that Banjo and Kazooie (Yes, THE Banjo and Kazooie of Banjo-Kazooie) are now in Super Smash Brothers Ultimate as playable characters. While Steve is not. And that this makes Banjo and Kazooie officially, objectively, and mathematically more relevant than Steve who hasn't had a game appearance since Minecraft in 2009 (A whole decade! Can you imagine?)

>B-But Steve still had a chance! Now that Microsoft is on board it's more likely than ever.
"No!"

There have never ever been two characters from one company during a single Smash development cycle. It makes no business sense to do so when you could cast a wider net and make more deals with other companies for your own benefit. At absolute most you might get a cube hat for 99 cents. Look forward to it.

>B-But Banjo and Kazooie are going to be forgotten in bottom tier anyway
"No!"

Their kit is fucking incredible and we've seen less than half of the entire moveset. Disjoints, items, a recovery you can act out of, a fast as fuck run, flare blitz but with super armor, and more ensures that they will be competitively viable as a minimum.

*Siiiiiiiiiiiiip*

That's all I had to say, have a great rest of your day.

Attached: 1535174060027.jpg (278x257, 15K)

Current version is kinda buggy, I keep getting lag when breaking blocks and the banners keep teleporting around in my inventory and disappearing. I like the new villager system though.

I've been playing off and on since pre-release. It now feels like a mostly complete game. There's a lot of features and detail in the behavior of the world that just wasn't there all those years ago. So it's nice to see all of that. But the game still has some fundamental design problems and we'd be better off with M$ doing Minecraft 2 instead of a service model where they patch up an old game.

>Mine for best tools and armor
>Mine for materials
>Build elaborate home base with farms, livestock, enchanting, potions. Everything you need.
>You've been in the nether to get some things you needed. Maybe you've already come across some villages looking for new stuff.
>but now you have everything and there's nothing to do. so you either build another base far away in a new biome or build a rail network or just fight stuff
>however it's a pain getting around even with a horse because of the blocky landscape. so traveling gets old pretty quick
>villages are pretty boring
>pillager raids are boring because you can just fight zombies at night and accomplish the same xp farm
>ocean fortresses are a pain because they're all the same and have arrow sponge enemies
>can't do anything with pillager towers other than farm for xp
>can't even find forrest mansions and shit
>dungeons are easy once you figure out you can just dig around them and easily destroy the monster spawner
>mines are just large confusing hallways that always fuck up during generation
>haven't even done the ender world shit in survival because it's just another "go here and kill things and get some new blocks for your third sprawling base" kind of thing
>doing massive creative work is a pain because you can only destroy/place one block at a time. so massive terraforming and construction is too time intensive.
>other survival craft games have some better features that minecraft should learn from

I wanna go back, but I lost my computer not so long ago and I doubt my old laptop could run the game without exploding first.

fuck off retard its not a smash thread

Attached: 1537260213704928.jpg (550x547, 46K)

I bought the Xbox 360 version at a garage sale and it’s the best console version

>going back to a unfinished game

is 2b2t even that good? I've wanted to try it for months but I dont have the patience to wait in that queue

This isn’t a smash thread

>because every minecraft player is a smashtard right???

It’s single player with chat

Been enjoying this with mods.

No, it's just a bunch of edgy kids

>wanting Microshaft to make a sequel when they've already tainted the Bedrock edition instead of just trusting autistic mod makers
yikes