Cyberpunk 2077 thread

Let's use this thread to discuss Cyberpunk Yea Forums

News:

You'll be able to go throught the game with no kills

Kiroshi optics and hand grip apparently are obligatory, but the rest is up to the player when it comes to mods and augmentations (Go 0 or go wild)

Netrunning/hacking is a big thing in the game, you can hack enemies in multiple ways.

Your choices impact the game heavily, they had to switch between two Vs during the demo to show that your choices will affect dialogue, gameplay and missions. During the demo a character that gave V a mission plugged into his mainfram to check if he was good enough for it.

Main plot is chip that is key to immortality, rumour is that it can upload your consciousness to the net.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=A5NSUg37GuM&t=340s

So what do you plan to do with your V, Yea Forums?

I will play as a Male Solo with a bit of cybernetics.

Attached: 1560453644880.jpg (700x900, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vaYY63YEltI
youtube.com/watch?v=UzRjtvMQds4
gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php
mega.nz/#F!iBxh3SwJ!hHEhR26SazJfwXtYqKFGtg
cyberpunkgame.tumblr.com/tagged/answertime
youtu.be/DKOPkKmDi8I?t=221
youtu.be/cNuL8cVxXMA?t=66
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Keanu also has 15 days worth of recording

Male juicer with the best weapons I can get.

>why yes I did indeed pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 and Keanu is based

Attached: 99264223-43D3-4900-9C87-B17A121BDB96.jpg (1024x710, 61K)

b.bros i want to play it now

I of course bought it on GOG

Attached: 1560493825379.jpg (751x1024, 90K)

Will I get the choice to not be a faggot (or fag-enabler)? Or is "state-enforced homosexuality" really going to be a thing in the future?

i'm going to play male V and get the Combat-Cunt 5000 augmentation and solely engage combat with my chrome vagina!

NEETrunner

Attached: 1531709652071.png (437x1034, 390K)

Morgan Blackhand
Ran away from home
Ex-lover in town

You can join a white nationalist organization in the game, with the twist being that all the members are blacks and latinos who underwent gene therapy to become white.

Is the end goal to kill the fat black guy?

Also note that the recent exclusive demo showed 3 origin backgrounds. Nomad, Corpo and Street Kid.
So remember that if you want to pre-preemptively plan a character

No that’s just near the beginning of the game

In life, it’s better to be attractive than to look like a monster. You should not be proud of yourself

I don't think so. That 48 minutes of gameplay from last year involves you stealing some military technology and getting backstab by a big corporation. He is just a street level fixer, you obviously get tangled up in something bigger.

Don't get me wrong, seeing things like this for your character creator gets my dick hard as a stone. The issue is, only 3 choices for 3 categories? That is pretty weak. My ideal character creator would have something like 5 choices with 5-7 options per choice, attributes, skills, starting gifts/feats, maybe some sort of gameplay modifier option to choose from like for example (unable to use guns because of reason, but you move and swing faster), and maybe starting equipment choice. To be fair I can't think of any game that even remotely comes close to doing that besides maybe Daggerfall and on the dry end KOTOR.

they said it's not a completed version

I would rather have fewer options with more impact. I hate RPGs where your background only has a couple of different dialogue lines

99.98% cybernetic male only my penis head will be natural

*Cyberpsychosis blocks your path*

I'll be fine, most of my intellect is in my dick.

4 inches of INT

I wil focus in unnarmed and healing, so i can heal and beat enemies endlessly. Only mental augments. Be good to good doers but mercyless to criminals

Attached: 1548323364599.png (894x894, 601K)

Did they ever give a projection on how long it would take to complete the main story for the game?

>90's hacking sequences
Man, those were good.
youtu.be/vaYY63YEltI
27:20

what does the COOL stat do? is it just another way of saying charisma?

>search for the cyberpunk trailers
>youtube simply refuses to display the official channel results in favor of gamespot with half of the views
God that garbage pile needs a competitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzRjtvMQds4

gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php

I heard one estimate at 100+ hours for completionist. YongYea asked one of the quest devs about the main story. He said it's too soon to say.

I feel that's Street Rep, but lets wait n see what the Marcins at CDPR have for us.

Street Rep is more like your experience

100 hours for the whole game? Jesus, hope not.

What I really want is low to mid stats making you really weak in that regard and not like Skyrim where you could do everything somewhat and be a god in midgame.

Imagine it user
>low int/tech
Fallout 2 treatment of having very simplistic dialog and being unable to control your augments if you get them
>low str/ref
prevents you from breaking into alternate paths and making jumps for alternate paths
>low constitution
If your con is low enough during a few different cutscenes where the character is dealing with a fight or somthing you straight up black out and get placed in some half assed lock up with some shit gone.
>low cool
People fuck you all the time on deals and mission rewards, also npcs will try to bully you and give you shit like Oblivion with low personality.

This is from the tabletop

Attached: 01b.png (331x252, 35K)

People have compared thjs to Deus Ex with a godly budget.

Never played Deus Ex, so idk if that's good.

Remember: dont kill Jackie bros

Attached: images (2).jpg (452x678, 30K)

Deus Ex is $7 on Steam right now, you're doing yourself a disservice by not playing it.

I learned from ross's game dungeon that it has a lot of detail and content and narrative
So it should be fine

Deus Ex is good, you should play it.

Now shut the fuck up, we're talking about the game

What faction are you guys planning on joining? Kinda sucks you can't hang with based Trauma Team, but hopefully going full corporate gets you some neat perks

Attached: sex changes in cyberpunk.png (350x750, 199K)

>Main plot is chip that is key to immortality, rumour is that it can upload your consciousness to the net.
Why spoil?

I think thats a good comparison.
Like Deus Ex it isnt going to be an RPG where you have a bunch of free control over your character and how they involve themselves with the plot (Like New Vegas and Bloodlines do)
But rather it is an RPG where you are given a character with their name and occupation already chosen for you and then you decide their personality along more broad lines.

Also like Deus Ex it seems to heavily encourage multiple ways to take on gameplay. Whether guns blazing, stealth, non-lethal or hacking.

The obligatory homosexuality was a demo only thing iirc. They said it was to showcase that their game has gay relationships in it, but I think they just couldn't be bothered to model an alternative since this lets them do less work and get more praise (from journalists at least)

I want Keanu to put his virtual dick in my ear.

It's definitely going to happen very early in the game, the mission we saw in the demo being basically right after the tutorial.

I dont understand spoil comments about what cdpr gave out. Those things set up what you do most of the game. It's useful info for making a purchasing decision.
Silvehand is ghost and he died in 2020
The chip is used in the trailer
The net is a mysterious place, wanna find out more? Buy the game.

Probably gonna be some big ass Corporate guy/women.

It's not a spoiler, they literally say that on the Steam and GOG pages.

This. I want stats to be impactful. Also for there to be a limit to how far you can advance so you can't just do everything. Since you brought up skyrim, that's a game where you never have to compromise or make a decision, you can just train everything to max no problem.

Can someone remind me of Nomads? Are they Mad Max-like wastelanders?

Nope. All Stats start at 1 which is the baseline.

Gonna be a freelance hackerman.

Attached: 1552485893792.jpg (1024x1471, 612K)

The skill tree is supposedly huge according to the people who have see it, it's arranged like a circuitboard and you branch out from the middle. We already know that they've implemented the humanity system in some form so you won't be able to get every cybernetic enhancement, you'll have to make decisions.

Really wish they gave us a straight edge no augs option but oh well. Would have been cool to go through the game as a charismatic manipulator that doesn't have to resort to violence and augmentation to get his way

Deus Ex is a narrative driven, linear FPS-RPG, this is an open world FPS-RPG with a bit more freedom in character creation

2nd run will be hard mode going full human.

>we saw a skill tree as well, albeit very quickly.
>It’s got the five main pillars that you put points into when you build your character - intelligence, cool, etc - and then within them there are three sub categories - guns, swords and something for combat for instance - and then within *those* there’s another five stages of upgrade for each. So it’s like five, then three, then five, in terms of wheels within wheels.
>(If only I could just show you a bloody picture...)

It's interesting that there's no Empathy stat. With it gone, what's going to determine your Humanity and how many pieces of cyberware you can get installed?

So if Keanu is going to be the second protagonist, is there any reason not to pick him as childhood hero? What does that even do?

Jesus I hope they don't fuck it up. This is sounding sublime.

Probably rolled into Constitution, it would make the most sense. Higher Con = More augs

No

>You can join a white nationalist organization in the game, with the twist being that all the members are blacks and latinos
is it named /pol/?

I'm guessing it would shape V's outlook on things, Silverhand would have him be a hotblooded punk, Morgan being more cool, and Arasaka would have him lean more towards corp's. Arasaka V's would clash pretty hard with Keanu in this situation though.

I think the theory right now is that they scrapped the "Childhood Hero" in favour of origin backgrounds

The point of Humanity wasn't how much your body could take, but how much your psyche could. So out of remaining stats, maybe Cool would be best fit?

Or maybe everyone gets the same amount. Or you have to go to therapy to get more (therapy let you recover humanity in 2020 iirc)

Makes sense. Maybe they originally planned each childhood hero to have different celebrity associated with it, but then realized that hiring two more people on level of Keanu would be insanely expensive, not to mention wasted resources since only 1/3 of players would see each one.

I'm all for this change, opens up more roleplaying options than the idol system would.

Probably. From Cool seems like it'd work best to determine how much you can handle mentally when it comes to cybernetics.

Please don't tell me they've made another game where you're playing second fiddle to an NPC who is the real main character? Got tired of that shit in The Witcher.

Not quite as extreme but basically yeah. They live on the highways, in between the cities of fucked up America. Have their origins in a bunch of workers who got laid off and screwed over by corporations

Johnny is dead, a digital ghost. He'll just be the guide.

Are nomads even going to be a thing in 2077? The outskirts of the city don't look like a desert wasteland, more like stereotypical redneck country.

Makes sense. The guy was around in 2020 and lifespans aren't that great for rockerboys. I do wonder though: do you get him no matter who you pick? Or is your guide based on your childhood idol? Having Arasaka as a guide would be great. Although I doubt they'd make Keanu optional. Most likely he got his hands on that immortality chip the plot is going to revolve around

So the whole hour long "prologue" we saw showed only an illusion of choice given that we know for a fact that in the end no matter how you approach it or deal with it you always end up hooked up with the Silverhand chip regardless?

If they are going down the Telltale route of "your choices matter" then I can't say that makes me feel optimistic about the game.

Attached: 1376678809804.jpg (226x199, 16K)

After the new details we got there's no way he's going to be optional, he has the second most recorded lines of dialogue in the game.

They've done away with the childhood idol thing, apparently.

Not a single RPG in the world doesn't start you off from the same basic position user.

People meme about DAO origin stories, but you always become a grey warden, you always see the king die, and you always watch the old grey warden dude bite it no matter what.

I don't know why all of a sudden this is a problem.

Attached: 5a4e4525afca86b05a05efe54346d6e166f82321.png (350x476, 157K)

It seems the entire game takes place in the city. As they want it to be open world with no loading screens it wouldn't be ideal to implement a vast track of nothing just so you can get to the Nomads.
Still Nomads regularly have interactions with the city and you can make V into an outsider that way

>avoid getting the Silverhand chip
>there's no story anymore
based retard

The thing about Morgan, he's probably not even dead.

Saburo Arasaka did die at the end of Firestorm though. So did his son Kei. I don't know who is actually left in the Arasaka line that still wants to lead the company.

New Vegas.
OK yeah you start off as a courier in goodsprings but you never are forced into any story beats. You can complete the entire game without killing anyone. Or you can complete the entire game killing everyone you see the moment you meet them and it still gives a full ending.
But is that more exciting then telling a great story like Deus Ex or The Witcher or Bloodlines?

Latest interviews stated that you do actually go to the cities outskirts though.

Also don't forget we get to go to the moon as well.

Here's my Cyberpunk 2020 folder for those interested. It's got pretty much everything I think, plus a pdf conversion of a webpage named Drug Lab 101 which has fanmade rules for drug crafting (I made a guy that used syringes once and couldn't be bothered to come up with a system myself). If you're looking for cool shit check out the Chromebooks.
mega.nz/#F!iBxh3SwJ!hHEhR26SazJfwXtYqKFGtg

>OK yeah you start off as a courier in goodsprings but you never are forced into any story beats.
You kinda are dude, the main quest only has so many paths to it.

2077 was also confirmed to have nonlethal playthroughs.

You can ignore the main quest and still reach almost every zone.

thanks based cyberpunk user

The guy was complaining about the initial situation.
It's like going "So I can't avoid getting shot in the head? Guess New Vegas has no choices lmao"

Attached: 1534480351260.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

Watch the 1 hour gameplay footage again and the accompanying articles about it, all of them promoting the depth of choice and freedom to approach and deal with the situation as you see fit but regardless of all that you always end with being hooked up with the chip.

That corporate lady wants the mole and the chip but even if you side with her you will end up with it. In the new trailer you see that that big nigger turns on you for shitting up the job but since you HAVE to end with the chip he was going to turn on your (or it wouldn't matter) even if you dealt with the Maelstrom gang in a civil matter. How is this a good thing or are you unironically shilling?

Attached: 134234234529.jpg (290x324, 23K)

That's not gonna get you an ending though, that's just you fucking around. Even Witcher 3 let you ignore the main quest.

>980
>4690k

Tell me lads, am I going to make it at 1080p

Attached: wojak_water.png (640x626, 97K)

That's not even the same job. The 1 hour demo was about getting a bot, not a chip.

The pcgamer article said it's midway through the game

Oh. I thought this was something exclusive to the closed demo.

You can run on at least low for certain

You'll play the game
You just wont be able to enjoy it as much, because you didnt study hard enough to get a good job that pays for nice stuff.

What a retarded comparison. If you had control of your character before you got shot by Benny, say a 1 hour non linear, choice filled prologue, and regardless of what you did in that prologue you always end up getting shot that would be a bad thing in an RPG game that bashes you over the head with how "your choices matter" and not "open-ended" it is.

Didn't they say you didn't have to deal with the corpo and could have just made the money some other way and skipped the whole combat segment? And like said that wasn't the chip, it was a bot that you probably need to get the chip.

I am pretty excited, no idea what build I will go with yet

Is Subaru Arasaka alive in 2077? He was like 100 years old in 2020

It's a fucking console game user.

You'll be able to get decent settings at 1080p. Keep in mind that a 1060 is the most popular card on the market so that's exactly what CDPR will be optimising the game around just like they did with the 970 and Witcher 3. 980 is roughly as powerful as the 1060

How? It's setting the baseline for the story you're going about, virtually every RPG has this. Story progression pretty much makes it necessary to have certain beats you're obligated to do, you still have to find Benny and deal with him and get the chip before the story can progress, y'know?. Same thing here.

I mean, are you really mad because one puts in you in control when the story beat happens instead of making it a cutscene?

I hope it's not lame like you have 8/8 augment points, you have to remove something worth 2 points to add those new eyeballs. Even if they do that, but allow overloading (e.g. 12/8 where you start going a bit crazy).

No, but he didn't die of old age. Someone killed him, I forgot who.

>So what do you plan to do with your V, Yea Forums?
Asian Male Solo with NO cybernetics. Just a happy, go-lucky merc who wants to use the corporations to make the world a better place
>Corpro path, Gonna hang out with my main man Arasaka played by Ken Watanabe
>Death of a sibling
>Ex-lover in town

Attached: kenny.jpg (846x668, 248K)

consider the scale of the game and what kind of game it is before you say something fucking stupid like this

Can you be fat in this game? No preorder if I can’t be a pudgy qt Asian gurl.

Attached: 0B5AC5F5-EDD2-459A-91BA-CE313F9DC0E5.gif (500x500, 559K)

According to the wiki the japanese self defense force managed to get past his army and killed him

I doubt you can be a fatso. The best you can hope for is to be tastefully thicc.

>Female V
>Rockerboy
>Death of Sibling
>Ex-lover in town
>Nomad lifepath
>Focus on Cool, Tech, Intelligence for a Techie playthrough

Attached: fabio-cacciola-ch000-d2.jpg (1432x1169, 299K)

>pre-preemptively plan

Attached: 1545432245122.jpg (422x422, 48K)

That's good, actually.
So you can have yourself a sort of character arc, if you want, pre-game.

The bot was for one of Dex's clients, and it was a test to get more jobs. You probably get saddled with the chip in another job shortly after and then have to go on Cyber Highjinks with Ghost Keanu.

i'm hoping for cyber-flipper and marshviperX

Attached: johnny-neumonic-keanu-reeves-dolphin-jones-[1].jpg (1200x680, 99K)

Supposedly life path affects your dialogue a bit, a street kid gets extra dialogue with the Voodoo Boys and gangs. Corpo is self-explanatory. Nomad will probably be traders or something

What if you fuck up or betray Dex on the bot job?

Just a bit of a joke on how the game is still 10 months away but eveyrone is trying to plan out characters using things that may not be final

Yeah, they sort of showed Nomads in the first E3 trailer.
Though I'm curious how the Holo-mentor will react if you just do the opposite of what your background is.
Just piss off Keanu for days (literally, doesn't he have like 15 days worth of dialogue recorded for this?) by going full corporate as a Street Kid

You got me. I thought you were being genuine.

Dex probably puts a hit out on you.

Nomads will probably get more dialogue and be more friendly to the nomads you will meet in the outskirts because Nomads have a different culture that focuses on treating your caravan like a family.

I imagine you get the bot somehow, whether you fuck up and have to shoot your way out or not. You could probably tell Dex your keeping it and he'll just say it was a test of ability or something.

It'll be a railroaded quest to get you to the next one. Maybe he betrays you regardless and is planning on using you form the beginning

Nice. Fuck cyber niggers, cyber trannies and cyber jannies

>not creating your Vaifu to cuck orbiters by being a slut for tentacles machines and cat-sized insects on the sewers.

Decide for me Yea Forums
>1. unarmmed hacker (fist hacker)
>2. unnarmed medic (the doctor is in)

>Main plot is chip that is key to immortality, rumour is that it can upload your consciousness to the net.

Yeeee standalone complex I see you

Attached: 1560122444993.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Attached: D9A-6xlWkAA1D7x.png (720x405, 619K)

>You'll be able to go throught the game with no kills
But what about sterilizing the map? Just as no kills is an option I should also be able to kill everything, even questgivers.

I'm gonna be pretty fucking pissed off if they removed the Childhood Heroes to make Reeves follow you around all the time and hog the spotlight by being an annoying hologram man. I don't have anything against his work but they're going to turn him into Jar Jar Binks because they entered a stupid fucking deal for marketing purposes, which only succeeds in wasting money.
How much does hiring Reeves and making him record all the lines cost? As if the budget isn't fucked up enough

I don't think medic is even an option.

There better be a way to get her to side with you instead of Dex.
Man she'd be Triss-tier if she had a better hairstyle.

Attached: t-bug.jpg (4859x6912, 2.91M)

Or maybe you call piss him off/kill him and get the chip quest from someone else/in some other way.

It's probably going to be more tech-options rather than solo or netrunner.
Like a medical-suite in the arm

>my face when I speculated that Alt Cunningham would be important years ago on the official forums and then the latest demo confirmed she is

Damn I feel smart.

Attached: 1522796875225.jpg (148x216, 7K)

>what if YOU'RE NOT THE DRAGONBORN IN SKYRIM

no seriously, this isnt like Kenshi, the game has a story, it isnt real life 2.0

If it's anything like the tabletop, if you start a massacre in the middle of town it's only a matter of time before the cyber psycho squad shows up and annihilates you along with half the city block you're in.

There are more than enough people sucking his dick these days, but Keanu doesn't do anything other than passion projects these days and is a very humble man. He routinely asks for less pay than he is offered, most famously during the production of The Matrix, he insisted that the special effects guys get more money for what they did.

Speaking of the bot, are you going to keep it or not?

Attached: spiderbro being sold to oops, fuck dex.png (1307x614, 1.36M)

Have they confirmed full body replacements yet?

Yeah, the thing is everybody is packing in Night City, so people will start lighting you up as well. If you start a massacre, you aren't going to survive. This ain't GTA.

She made Soulkiller, it wasn't that hard to figure out she has something to do with the immortality chip

ah, so THESE are the types of women that Trissfags are into. I need not explain further.

>Morgan Blackhand
>First Big Kill
>Something to Prove
>Strength:5
>Constitution:5
>Intelligence:0
>Reflexes:5
>Tech:0
>Cool:10

Apparently it's almost everything besides your head.
So that one Alita autist can actually make it happen, hope he's happy

it can only be fully utilized by a techie.

No, I mean before they even confirmed that the immortality chip was a plot point. I mean like way back in 2014.

They said you can replace all limbs, the chest, the eyes and the nervous system but you can't go full robo like those guys in last year's gameplay demo.

Are you honestly this dumb, or just never played an RPG before?

They've confirmed that there are no extreme face mods because it ruins the kissing scenes. Not sure about the rest of the body though

I honestly wish that's the case, im gonna be disappointed if not

>black
Droped. Also don´t pair A-Tier Triss with a nigress

>kissing scenes
FUCK

Attached: 1534651810504.jpg (322x268, 8K)

Well good on you then.

going over 60fps for a singleplayer game is pretty much pointless, especially if you're going for max graphics.

>“Will we be able to use the Militech spider robot and see what he can see?”
Too early to talk about the exact details of his abilities but can be an integral part of the gameplay. In Cyberpunk you dont pick a class but pick and choose abilities to make your own class. If you go engineering (techie) path the Flathead spider is down that tree along with everything else related to fixing shit and wires. Can hybridize that with combat abilities or hacking abilities or both if you wish. For the first time we can say our game is about freedom of gameplay. The witcher was limited as you kill people and just focus on swords or magic or alchemy. Here you can do it any way you want. Stealthy. Non-lethally. Combat hacking and blow people up by making their cyber-hand pull the pin on their own grenade. People will acknowledge how you play and it will be a part of the world. If you do go techie and use the flathead you can later upgrade him and there are whole quests where by using Flathead you can do things and reach places that any other skill combination could not
cyberpunkgame.tumblr.com/tagged/answertime

This. You can't fucking ignore Benny of you want to advance the story. How you deal with him is part of the RPG. You just have to have some fixed plot points in these types of games, unless you design it like Kenshi or whatever.

cringe and bluepilled T-Bug is wife tier

Epic argument +1 upvote bro.

You are never given an ingame choice to be or not to be Dragonborn your comparison is fucking braindead, its a thing that is true from before the game begins.

>Kiroshi optics and hand grip apparently are obligatory, but the rest is up to the player when it comes to mods and augmentations (Go 0 or go wild)
Those were the ones they showed off in the last demo right? The one that gives V a UI and let them scan shit? Can't recall what the grip did.

Grip shows the ammo count

Nope full human rundown. I pretend just have eye and hand technology. The rest of my tech will go into the weapons (hopefully big ass weapons like a rocket launcher)

They must have added more options to that because they say in the nu closed doors demo how V had special dialogue options due to having a street kid background. Going off what was shown though
>Johnny Silverhand
>Death of a sibling
>Ex Lover in town

>tight leather suit
>curvy
>pleasantly proportioned face
>full but not grossly large lips
>heavy mascara begging to drip out after a face-fuck
What exactly is wrong?

Attached: t-bug close up.png (1299x989, 1.05M)

don't forget
>hot voice
>can literally jerk you off with her mind if you have a cyber dick

But what if he is dating that qt in the shop?

Attached: Char_profile_misti.png (370x600, 289K)

This, I don't get the T-bug hate. The only thing I wish was that she had more augments and a bald head (if you're gonna shave it all off might as well go all the way).

Corpo moral fag (hopefully in a relation with Mommy corpo)
Blades and blades 0 guns
Saburo
Something to prove

At least you won't have the issue of witcher 3 or fallout 4, where finding Ciri and saving the world or finding your child is put on hold to side quest.

Her augments are probably more understated, like nervous system and brain and such. A character like her really wouldn't need to have huge metal arms.

>Pris is confirmed in
Do you think we'll be able to find a Rachel as well?
Maybe she's the Corpo romance interest?

Attached: blade-runner[1].jpg (1400x700, 92K)

>Corpo
>moral fag
Oxymoron.

>corpo
>moral

Attached: 0AlM1qz4rgp.gif (427x240, 904K)

>main plot is chip that is key to immortality
Please, just not another immortality bad shit.

I kek'd.

Attached: poster3.jpg (900x1200, 184K)

I wonder if the dialogue changes if you have low INT

>tfw be corpo
>tell gangsters to get fucked
>tell nomads to maintain 2 mile distance from you
>fuck pink-slips all day

It is bad though.

Oh I'm sure she has a bunch of neural stuff. I just want her to have shit on the surface as well.

What if it's immortality good?

>Streetshitters get weird punk reject
>Corpochads get Sean Young
Corpochads win again

Reminds me of a less femdom Tae from how she acted in the demo, this pleases my dick. You'll surely see plenty of her if you're going to the dude in the back for your cybernetics.

>Yea Forums voice actor has to sound dumber if your Int is below 2

Yes and hopefully fuck it.

b-based?

Again, this character creator is obsolete. Stats are still the same, but they've removed at least the childhood hero part. In the current build, they have a background choice - street kid, nomad, and corporate. These affect dialogue choices.

And you always end up with Keanu in your head. The old childhood hero pick had nothing to do with that.

I hope they release an expansion where you can turn into a furry just like in 2020

If not, then you can be the Rachel

>Corpo Lifepath
>Ran Away From Home
>Unfinished Business (maybe?)

Attached: LccdqK5.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

>tfw gonna go corpo
Keanu is going to be a pain in the ass, isn't he

I dont hate Keanu but is retarded have only him, specially if you follow different paths from Samurai Rockerboi. Its cool and everything to burn the city but if i want to go Blackhand or Corporate i dont want Keanu there

>Corpochad
>Shit on Keanu the whole game
>Betray him and delete him from your head, basically killing him forever
>use the chip to live forever
CORPOCHADS JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING

Second most dialogue in the game, and "complicated relationship with V"

Yes.

>look at the old demo footage
>Shows you can double jump, wall run, dash and hang off walls with your mantis blades
All I need is to be able to shoot at guys with a pistol while hanging from a while and I'm sorted. I want to be nimble as fuck, spraying lead at fags with my pistol while I close the gap, and either slicing them up or blasting them with a shotgun when I get in close.

Attached: 1560448122358.gif (350x263, 384K)

this is some fight club shit

Obviously and that why is annoying. I hope if you go Corpo you can delete him fast or is gonna be a fucking hell listen to him complaining at every step you make

I'm going to hack them in as soon as I can

SNU SNU

Attached: 1560492241702.jpg (3037x4320, 2.75M)

>Tae
Glad I wasn't the only one.

>Obviously and that why is annoying
Character conflict only makes the relationship tastier man.

He already mocks you for looking in the mirror, imagine as he watches you suck up to the corpos that killed his gf

>Silverhand keeps telling you to cause chaos
>you ignore him and make you way up the corpo ranks
>mfw Silverhands eternal punishment is being stuck with a corpo as his protégé

Attached: 1539931793150.jpg (517x768, 180K)

IT'S MA'AM

>You'll be able to go throught the game with no kills
This better not imply that lethality is evil.

Attached: Delet_this_C_U_N_T.jpg (1080x1099, 516K)

>Netrunning/hacking is a big thing in the game, you can hack enemies in multiple ways.
Automatic GOTY

>he hacks your brain and makes you a cyber psycho

Attached: 1560128818500.jpg (671x708, 117K)

Nowhere does it say that only Keanu would be there.

Whats the grug route?

It's like a mini Tachikoma, so yea definitely keeping it.

Attached: 1293423.jpg (1154x693, 92K)

True, might be worth investing in hacking for that.
>get up on perch
>hack one or two dudes weapons to stop them firing
>Hack another guy to make him pull a pin on his own grenade
>Leap down in the chaos slicing and dicing

Attached: 1560511718205.gif (499x654, 1.35M)

This would be cool if we were actually allowed to work with corpos

So it's cool in both the "cool dude and level-headed sense?

>Hack another guy to make him pull a pin on his own grenade
In the new demo they showed hacking robot arms to dot hat as well as making a guy with a robo-arm shoot himself

>This better not imply that lethality is evil.
There will be moments where letting people live will bite you in the ass for sure.

I WANT TO BE A TACHIKOMA WITH A DICK ATTACHMENT AND FUCK KUSANAGI FOR WEEKS!!!

>Turrets and doors can hack player.
>My legs are broken

But if you kill him, you'll be just like him!
I doubt it, at most there'll
be a side quest or two where they ask you not to kill the enemies guarding the place, but overall it'll likely just be there as a option for the player if they wish to not kill.

Blackhand, First Big Kill, Something to prove with no cybernetics, stacking on Cool and Reflexes, and using a Big Iron on my side.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Sure, I would just hate to see something like Dishonored's good/chaos system. It works for Dishonored but if I'm blasting dudes trying to kill me and V starts talking about killing babies because I chose bullets instead of sleep darts I'm gonna he upset.

>can carry around a combat spider and use him to remotely murder people
>can silently hack into others and make them murder-suicide
This is the game I've wanted for literally 20 years.

What is Unarmed Combat like in this game? Is it going to be Adam Jensen Spit Harvesting, or something less cutsceney?

You can work with them, you just cant officially join them. Think how the courier is never a official part of the NCR/Legion even when siding with them.

>making a guy with a robo-arm shoot himself
FUCK I NEED THIS GAME RIGHT NOW

You know cybernetics can give you even better reflexes right? You can make texas red look like an elderly pensioner in comparison

There's suppose to be melee combat so I doubt it'll be Human Revolution tier
>Press B to punch/hold to stab guy in cutscene

It might very well be an alliance of necessity in that case, not some ideological crusade. Both Keanu and you only work together to get what you want, and that's it. And Keanu won't bother you.

It would be insane that game that emphasizes player choice, has no morality mechanic to judge you, and has multiple endings, would force the player in one path by having a constantly grating voice harassing you.

There's a full melee combat system. I don't know about unarmed combat, but I imagine so because you can fight those training robots from the trailer.

But the New Vegas had faction reputation. We don't even have that in this one.

I hate Gamasutra. I really fucking do. I want to punch this interviewer in the face for strongarming Tomaszkiewicz and then twisting his words. All for political agenda.

>wtf do you mean I have to get Embraced
>wtf do you mean I'm a war veteran who was friends with Revan
>wtf do you mean my vision is augmented

Wait, is there only one voice for V?

Missing the point

All events that happen before you gain control of your character. Try again

>But the New Vegas had faction reputation. We don't even have that in this one.
It's not a faction focused story, why does everyone think a game has to be faction focused?

>not out-reflexing cyberfags who spend millions on chinese shit iron on arms through sheer yee haw

Attached: 1556627051332.jpg (540x754, 35K)

No, two_

I get that you're trying to be an augmentless cowboy, but I'm telling you you won't last long in gunfights without augs. At least you didn't in 2020

>What do you mean I have to interact with the prothean cipher
>what do you mean I have to do jobs for Jeanette and Therese
>what do you mean I have to take Morrigan along

This is gonna be like deleting handsome jack level of painfull isn't it?

Attached: feelsofbalding.jpg (736x825, 66K)

Can I use bows like the tabletop?

There is no visible meter, but each faction is supposed to remember how you treat them.

We don't know, ask them on twitter or something. I'd imagine so since you can use throwing knives and broken bottles as weapons.

I fucking hope so senpai.
imagine if the'res an actual Hologram Girlfriend for your apartment and you can do a Rachel with Joi run.
Would be GOTG unironically

Not for me. Goodbye Keanu, hello Corpo Mommy

Nobody is implying the story should be faction based, like Fallout 4 for example, but faction indicators usually imply that you have a meaningful choice in who you work with, and those who you cannot work with. It's hard to suggest that level of player choice if you disallow faction association of any kind. Being restricted from taking every quest in the game because of your previous actions is a key part of roleplaying, and not having any indicator for that does not bode well with the likelihood that Cyberpunk 2077 will have that sort of roleplaying depth.

Per gender, that's what I meant. Fuck. This is Fallout 4 all over again.

Nothing a bigger iron can solve

Attached: last-word-exotic.png (660x330, 126K)

Suuuuurree

You should have known this when it was confirmed the protag would be voiced.

*Can't

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

You can use the female voice on male and vice versa

The hand cannons were the most fun aspect of Destiny desu.

I guess I forgot

Cursed post.

OH MY GOD TRANSEXUALS

In the new demo, there is literally a moment where you have choose between two factions to side with.

I don't think we know enough to start actual discussions, but they have confirmed that your decision on the 2019 demo will impact how the Voodoo gang and the Netwatch gang reacts to you.

Direct quote:
>CDPR rep informs us that this choice will have a huge, fundamental impact on how the story plays out and on your reputation with each of the two competing clans. It’s very Fallout: New Vegas

Get that faggot shit out of here

Attached: IMG_20190614_164522.jpg (1042x693, 168K)

It's the truth, user

Nice. Thanks.

Attached: 1553481852487.gif (270x270, 930K)

What's the point? Aside from some "le wacky" Saint's Row shenanigans that don't fit the seemingly serious CP2077 world, nobody would use it anyway.

>Kiroshi optics and hand grip apparently are obligatory
Are they? In the demo I thought it was implied we could have just not gone to the ripperdoc at all

Still are. After Acti got BTFO Destiny 2 has gotten really good. I'm waiting to be done with finals to dig back in.

I'll admit I don't know much about the tabletop's lore, but that thing pic related.

Attached: Cgdah7I_d.jpg (500x789, 57K)

Apparently they are. Straight from the dev's mouth

If I can go full hacker I'm absolutely going to do that. Lot's of augs, no kills.
My next playthrough would probably be no augs, full lethal, hand cannon if I can. Basically I just want it to be the typical "guy stuck in the past" thing.

You don't need an"X loved/hated that" for a faction to treat you differently based on previous choices. They'll just have specific consequences instead of something like Legion/Ranger hit squads and different dialogue when they greet you.

If I can I will be playing as a cuntboy with illusion based augs

It's part of their option to make non-cis characters unironically. Gender just defines your pronoun, you can make genderless or gender-opposite.looking chars

Why would you use a bow in a cyberpunk setting?

Not that surprising. I thought we could skip those mods by never going to the ripperdoc. Not that it matters anyway, we are clearly augmented to begin with, so no one will be able to go totally "pure"

This game will finally give me another New Vegas? I wander for literal years searching for something close (Fallout 4 was just a bland version) but after reading OP and the thread i have hopes again for Cyberpunk 2077

Unironic faggotry.

Same reason you would use a katana or a mono-filament wire.

Attached: 1502723893112.gif (490x476, 3.52M)

Why would you use blades and no guns? Why would you use bullets and no lasers? Why would you take a car/bike and not fly?

Because is more cool and fun.

solo of fortune
first big kill
something to prove
2 str, 2 con, 4 int, 4 reflex, 3 tech, 10 cool

Attached: 0l9qb7i.gif (360x359, 549K)

Attached: download (30).jpg (289x175, 12K)

No. They said that about new demo not cinematic.

Will they allow mods? I want some mod that let me play a child.

This is still functionally a reputation system, just unseen to the player. Here's hoping it has some depth I guess.

But the cinematic said nothing about immortality.

Shooting bows irl is pretty fun
Doesnt take much skill to hit a stationary target

How long will the day and night cycle be? In a lot of open game worlds the day and night cycle is usually too short. I’m hoping 2 hours. 1 hr for day, 1 hr for night

Well is it a cyberbow?

What's the difference with ordering this from GOG and Steam other than CDPR get more money from GOG?

Will I still get my steam achievements and shit or do I have to add it as a non-steam game?

You mean a gun?

Why are there gangs of psycho clowns going around dismembering people in a cyberpunk setting?
Why are there no-aug autists that scar themselves and live to kill shit with their fists in a cyberpunk setting?

We don't know if there is a bow or not.

No DRM.
GOG has achievements but if you're autistic about Steam achievements you're probably out of luck.

Attached: Untitled.png (1135x852, 751K)

Well I'm just wondering is it just a normal bow or is it some special type that shoots emp arrows or some shit?

Cinematic is from early in the gam. Somewhere after first demo. Probably of course since Witcher 3 demo wasn't like the game eventualy played out.
>It's definitely going to happen very early in the game, the mission we saw in the demo being basically right after the tutorial.
His point was that it's going to be spoiled early in the game. And he was talking about first demo which wasn't mid game as you said.
>The pcgamer article said it's midway through the game

>Play as cyborg loli hacker with gorilla arms and a pinkie pie white t-shirt who travels around the city only during the night killing mob members like the Punisher, swaying from the heights and busting skulls with your fists while you're high as a kite with a kerenzikov modded to infinite duration.

The best move CDPR could make is to allow mods as in Skyrim.

Attached: 2d1b7c6b12d24d17d2e7ebb25e5fe2048da679844df7cbcaeda973af6506eade.png (783x810, 965K)

It's not so much about the achievements but just more the convenience, just having my huge games catalogue on Steam. Achievements are nice too though.

I really wanted my money to go direct to CDPR though :(

>shoot at high-end cyberfag
>they use interception software loaded into their eyeballs to target and shoot your bullet out of mid-air
Or
>they just tank it for superficial damage and immediately light your antiquated ass up with an SMG that shoots 6000 heat-seeking homing bullets per second
Delusional squishies.

Attached: 1560290602556.png (2518x1170, 466K)

Then get it on GOG and add it as a non-Steam game I suppose.

>I really wanted my money to go direct to CDPR though :(
buy on steam then cut a check to cdpr for 30% of the steam price and mail it to poland

Can't you just add it manually onto steam?

Or pirate the game and send the whole price to poland.

You don't get Steam achievements or downloads or updates through Steam. Basically all the drawbacks and none of the benefits.

"Cool Under Fire" is roughly how you should read that. Under the Combat Rules, Cool is what you roll against for morale checks.

There's a ton of other cool weapons in the game. The 3516 is from the first chromebook. If you want it it's here:

Give me T Bug wife! I want CUTE hacker wife! Give me bodysuit hacker wife!

Attached: Bug.jpg (4739x7602, 2.5M)

How do we know that specific chip is connected to immortality?

I'll buy it on gog, gaben doesn't deserve any fucking money this game is going to make

Stop posting my wife

GoG doesn't automatically update?

According to devs it governs many things, including accuracy while under fire.

You need GOG Galaxy for that. Otherwise you download each updates installer manually.

What! We each get our OWN wife user! Your Bug is NOT my Bug we can BOTH have Bug wife user! (We can! We can!)

I hope there is a "go corporate" option. But I doubt it, I think I'll be forced to be a lowly mercenary

>2 Bugs
I guess we can say...she's Bugged

Attached: 1560518632972.jpg (600x600, 35K)

T-bug isn't the bug wife I want

Attached: 1522941130554.gif (424x298, 813K)

First run as a self insert - male, any augs that don't involve cutting pieces off, moralfag.

Subsequent runs I'm going to be both trans as fuck (all the mods, full on enbie genderfuck antifa-style chaos) and militant puritan (no mods, respect capitalism)

You need wife! Tell me wife type I give you wife IF possible user!

what kind of Shinzo Abe propaganda is this

Because it's the reason you are still alive after being shot by Dexter in cinematic. And also Johnny Silverhand that apparently isn't necessarily dead. Also in new demo it's mentioned that it's this cheep and Johnny that saved V from being hacked to death. Nobody actually said anything yet about Johnny Silverhand being dead. Mike Pondsmith even emphasized that Johnny Silverhand's body wasn't found and that isn't unlikly for future setting that someone lives that long. Whatever that means.

>respect capitalism
>doesn't want to contribute to it by buying augments

Oh my fucking god it's the Valeriefag from those crpg threads.
Wouldn't be surprised if the ending has you decide what to do with the chips tech, maybe selling it off to a Corp for a fancy position in it and being set for life.

youtu.be/DKOPkKmDi8I?t=221

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but it sounds like they dropped the childhood hero/key life event/why night city thing in favor of just picking your background.

Attached: 318819 - Bomyman Ciri Cyberpunk_2077 Source_Filmmaker The_Witcher The_Witcher_3 _Wild_Hunt2.jpg (2160x2994, 1.4M)

This nigga hangs out in crpg threads and has a waifu in every one people talk about. He RANDOMLY capitalises a WHOLE word for some REASON and finishes every post (Like this! Like this!)

Timestamp?

>Mike Pondsmith even emphasized that Johnny Silverhand's body wasn't found and that isn't unlikly for future setting that someone lives that long. Whatever that means.
2077 is a direct continuation of 2020 so Johnny would be pretty old if he was still alive.

>tfw now we have a literal schizo
for fucks sake

It should have opened at the right timestamp.
It's at 3:41.

Tfw there's a direct confrontation between the real Johnny and chip Johnny

There's no doubt that it's his hologram that we are seeing. But he may be still alive even without body.
It did sorry.

I'm surprised he's even here, I only ever see him in threads about CRPGs

Maybe it's a fucking fanboy, I honestly don't know what's worse

user DID show me THIS game! Thank YOU user FOR showing me GOOD wife game! I buy Cyberpunk 2077 FOR wife!

Attached: Chair Bug.png (480x480, 208K)

Oh no no no no no

If buying it on GOG is DRM free, why doesn't one person buy it and share it with all of their friends?

This seems like a pretty bad business move

Attached: 1537515879332.png (750x750, 170K)

If you're gonna do that you can just pirate it. Getting games for free is always an option

Because my friends are not poor and can buy the game for themselves.

My first run is going to be a robot ninja because I'm unoriginal

Already had saved the link for later reading. Thanks and I pray the /k/ube grants you plentiful ammo

>user discovers piracy

So essentially, nothing is stopping them and the DRM move was stupid and will hurt their sales.

>not buying it for keanu, cyber dickgirls or being able to hack niggers to shoot each other before cutting them to pieces with your armblades

Attached: cd3.jpg (467x325, 21K)

No shit.

I do NOT play games FOR combat I buy games FOR wife!

Sure buddy.

I wonder how robot you can actually go? Can I have weird glowing roboeyes?

>piracy hurts sales
user we've been over this

My wife will always remain Meredith even if Bug is cute

Attached: corporate.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

Let's hope so

Huh, I thought you were contained in the crpg threads. Good to see you here, capsposter

Just get a mail order bride then.

The way I see it is that they are still working on it and there are right now at least two choices regarding your background. And those aren't "childhood hero/key life event/why night city" ones.

I think is the most original approach. You will see tons of normies and fags playing this as some Fallout-CoD/Watch dogs.

Blades is the patrician approach.

don't use this image anymore, the character creation has been changed completely (and we know very little about how it works instead).

She IS cute user she IS a good wife! My wife IS Bug BUT all wife ARE good!

You must be 18 or older to post on 4channel

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! You need wife I give you wife IF possible!

Oh Momma. I really will aim for this bitch is fucking CDPR let me (you better let me fucking polands)

They'll get a lot of long time customers and good will.
Also people have been able to share cartridges and CDs for as long as video games have existed. This is not anything new, people like you just forget or are too underage to know that intrusive DRM is a fairly recent invention.

>piracy
This wouldn't be piracy. This would be using the DRM as approved by the retards at CDPR.

>he wifed the slut with a trashy tattoo
OH NO NO NO NO NO

based

I'm going to be a cute girl with enhanced legs!

Attached: IMG_20190614_124017.jpg (1080x1600, 471K)

You can replace pretty much everything, even your nervous system with a robot part, everything except your face, not sure why that is but I've heard it from one of the recent interviews

>yes i bought it on GOG, how did you know?

Attached: 1554404859055.jpg (474x600, 17K)

Pathologic has some qts and the devs released a patch so you can adjust Individual things in the game to make it easier or even harder.
I like Misty but god I want her to step on my dick.

Attached: 1559681595602m.jpg (667x1024, 64K)

because you'd fuck up the kissu animations

>Also people have been able to share cartridges
>share
You had to give those cartridges back, you couldn't make multiple copies of them.

Probably. They said they're not doing big face augments like the gang you fight to get the bot, but you'll have lots of other options apparently. Getting glowing eyes is not that big a change so it'll probably be there.

user....

Attached: 1560459398387.png (517x437, 490K)

>user just discovered piracy

>Slut
>Corporate mommy
>Imperceptible kind of tatto probably a sentimental memory

You cant hate her user unless you are a faggot.

Define piracy

I haven't bought it yet Not sure I will because fuck pre ordering but tempted to make a exception just this once

I can't wait to kill her

Honestly they should just make it so you can't kiss anyone anymore with your horrid robot face, maybe they'll change it

It would fuck with the kissing animation, that was their reasoning .

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOO

>ManLiterallyTooCoolToDie.jpg

Based

Attached: 1520210055017.webm (524x656, 2.95M)

>I want to shift the goalposts.

>me on the right

Attached: D8-yp-sVUAABq8M.jpg (1536x2048, 497K)

Degenerate!

Whore!

>hates on sexy women
tranny faggot

so how are the requirements gonna look like? us 4c4t i5 corelets are probably gonna get btfo hard

Attached: cWnE0N.jpg (940x844, 77K)

Me on the left with my giant GF on the right

Posting more IRL cyberpunk kino

Attached: 1518541376400.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Sure, but there's still systems where it's been piss easy to make copies for decades. But it's still more the principle that you can borrow and play through your friend's entire library of games without ever paying a cent.

don't
remember the witcher 3 on lauch ?
it was buggy, unfinished, they had to rework the entire inventory because it was hot garbo and the game was poorly optimized
I like CDPR and I think cp77 has a lot of potential, but wait for patches and shit before you buy the thing

I don't hate her. I just can't wait to penetrate her deeply with my long rock hard katana.

Will Keanu look at you like walking garbage if you pick the corp guy(Arasaka I think) as your childhood hero?

definitely

They removed childhood idols apparently. But yeah he'll probably hate you if you side with the corporations every chance you get (which is exactly why I'll do it)

Thank YOU user! I found this CUTE wife!

Attached: Lara.png (300x250, 80K)

Honor system.
No really. CDPR/GOG wants to play fair and expects this in return. It works to an extent. It's like fucking over your best buddy.

take your meds

Whoever isn't getting mantis arms is a fag

>In the new trailer you see that that big nigger turns on you for shitting up the job but since you HAVE to end with the chip he was going to turn on you even if you dealt with the Maelstrom gang in a civil matter

Wrong. For all you know, Jackie lives and you keep working for Dex is you don't fuckup the chip heist mission.

Like you irl?

Like you irl?

I want my monowire and arm cannon bro.

>stabby fags

Attached: 1545263150237.jpg (576x432, 24K)

Welcome to Yea Forums, enjoy your stay.

The laser whip thingy looks more interesting

Nah, they just didn't know them.

Well considering Saburo Arasaka kidnapped his woman and killed her? Yeah.

I've been here longer than you nigger

That's still somewhat a spoiler

Just keep her safe, and dont die more then once unless you want to Mark to be a massive faggot.

Hoping you can reenact this scene

youtu.be/cNuL8cVxXMA?t=66

>2 same consecutive low test replies
I'm sorry phoneposter

Attached: nope.png (588x126, 7K)

Who /attackhelicopter/ here?

Attached: trannies ruin everything again.png (952x853, 1.08M)

>critics
who?

Hivemind too huh

I feel like Keanu's character is going to be some sort of AI whos in the pro-tags head. A bit like what scorpius' ai implant in Farscape was that he put into Johns head.

Attached: Harvey.png (613x496, 373K)

>Maelstrom gang
First of all how do you know maelstrom gang has it.
Second, I don't think it's possible to steal some crazy unique chip in peaceful manner.

2 people with internet access and a mental illness.

That’s basically guaranteed

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user!

>but critics say
They really wanted to be normal journalists but they end up with this shitty job instead. I kind of pity them.

Then you're dumb and wrong. Forcing us into a job that goes bad and getting Jackie killed and us betrayed goes against the design philosophy of the whole game up to that point.

What we saw was V playing the game like it's GTA and getting his buddy killed and pissing off the client.

Invisible disposition trackers aren't really difficult or new. How much it will matter/if at all needs to be seen though.

Thoughts on Brigitte?

Attached: image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0002~3.jpg (4623x7249, 3.77M)

N

No one complained when Saints Row 2 did it. And they went way further with it than 2077 probably will

She IS cute! Give me ice bath mommy wife!

I

definition of unfuckable

the other black lady is more cute

Is the game gonna be based or sjw pandering?

First ugly girl shown

G

H

I hope we can join one.

The visibility of that data doesn't matter at all. All that matters is that exists, but the fact that we can't see it does not support the likelihood of it existing. It doesn't disprove it, but it doesn't help the argument from our perspective.

It's set in a world made by a black man

kys incel

Pic related is from Cyberpunk 2020.
This shit was written in 1994.

Attached: cp20.png (442x446, 152K)

Absolutely unfuckable when compared with T-bug. Or the corpo chick. Or Jackie. Or fucking DeShawn.

This isn't a fucking sim. It's an RPG, bud.
Divinity 2, for example, follows a set of story beats with freedom in-between. You always ship-wreck, you always get chosen by your gods, etc.

Dragon age origins. You always get fucked at the tower, you aways have Morrigan pushed into your party, you always have the landsmeet.

Literally every single fucking RPG ever has these. Some more than others, sure, but the fun comes from how these story beats change with your approach. Yeah, always have the chip, but that doesn't mean Dex always goes ballistic and tries to kill you, or that Jackie always dies, or anything of the sort.

Attached: rich-evans-59eb854ea5723.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Big meaty cybernetic futacock.

I thought we were spelling out night city the setting of the game???

>zipper over her pussy

Very excited for GTA 2077

Attached: chrome_20190610_101027.png (744x160, 12K)

You think you’re funny cunt? Listen I work a 9-5 job everyday, that’s 9 hours more than your birth age. I go home everyday to see my wife, and I never see my kids. And I go onto my phone and I see this shit. Honestly, do you think your funny, fucking with me? You fuck with me I fuck with you back cunt. You don’t even know who your talking to. Pray I won’t find you cunt because when I do I’m going to kill you and your family like Nixon did to mine. Watch out cunt.

Have they said anything about mod support at all?

>Deus Ex is GTA.

Brigitte =/= Brigette

Attached: 1548203052613.jpg (842x1301, 270K)

>Witcher is GTA

G

No, but I assume he'll be some kind of boss you can go after. It looks like it'll be some major emotional trauma for V.

Nu-Deus Ex with open world, cars, and a thug protagonist does equal to GTA

Not on release.

Attached: Screenshot_261.png (1198x228, 59K)

That just makes her more attractive.

Lets hope its a little based

Can haters just leave the thread and let us worship CDPRs next game of the century? Nobody cares about your invalid criticisms, the game is already proven to be the best game to date.

Attached: 1404000858666.jpg (576x432, 47K)

I wonder what will be the options for arach-chibi bot. If is class-attached maybe i can give up on the other for the one that let me exploit the most of him

This is not a bad thing. I like the hell out of this street punk V that is a bad-mouthed, ambitious brat who's gotten WAY over his head.
People want to rp like this is New Vegas but it's not. It's going to be very similar to the Witcher (even the dialog options have the same structure)

Attached: WCCFcyberpunk20775.jpg (740x429, 141K)

What's the difference between being a Rockerboy and being a Solo? Are rockerboys a small group of companians focused?

That makes sense,they arent Bethesda. Hope it does end up with a decent modding community at some point though.

Sunset Overdrive had it too and they even made an offhanded joke if you did it a couple of times.

Eh.
She isn't sporting the unkempt afro that western developers have a boner for so she bumped up a couple notches for me.

I'd say Deus Ex is more fitting. Geralt was quite restrictive in his attitude towards characters. Being someone lifted from books.
Deus Ex had JC Denton will always be a one-liner delivering UNATCO Agent but the player decided how much of a dick he was and what his attitude towards people was.
Like Deus Ex Cyberpunk also lets you decide how you approach gameplay while Witcher is always sword swinging.

Well good for you I guess. Your argument doesn't really hold weight outside of your preference for playing a retard.

>mono-filament wire
You mean like a garrote or anime razor floss shit?

Based, I want to make Lara happy.

Attached: 20190608132858_1.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Im excited for the game. Im the just worried cyberpunk is gonna ve sjw pandering. And if it is, im gonna try to ignore and avoid all the sjw stuff much as possible. But the game does look very fun.

You are no more with those options:
Street boi
Nomad
Corporate

I just want to kidnap dirtgirls and cut them into pieces in abandoned complex bathrooms to steal their cybertech to be like a true scav in the demo and to feed my serial killer roleplay I always do in these games.

Both.

Good point. It's going to be a matter of how much of a dick you are to people. Like you won't ever really be nice to Corpo Mommy because she's been a bitch to you from the start. The only reason you'll keep her around is that she might be an asset you can use later. Corpos have a lot of money and having one owe you can be a major thing.

I wonder how deep they will let you go as a psychopath.

Burn the city as a crazyjoker-style cunt would be awesome

So is johnny gonna be like joker in arkham knight where only you can see him? Is it confirmed that he did a ghost in the shell and uploaded his consciencious to the chip?

well his old girlfriend did just that in the books

if all thus hype ends in Anthem-tier game, im ending it

That will be fucking awsome

I don't know if it's confirmed but like said his gf did it and she also invented the tech iirc. That and you can see him fizzle slightly in the trailer, indicating he's not really there and the radio show in the gameplay video talks about him being dead.

>im ending it
Ending what?

Yes

10000% guarantee they won't let you do that. The character already has some basic established personality so going full psycho is not going to be an option. And if you try to burn the city without some massive power behind your back you'll end up getting raped by the cyber psycho squad if you hold out long enough, but most likely you'll just be killed by some rando after every civilian pulls a hand canon out of their ass

Oh fuck, so maybe we are actually interacting with Johnny Silverhand - an uploaded version of him. Or a very convincing sentient AI

It makes you think. In this game Johnny, Morgan and the other childhood heroes are very much alive like in 2020. So I have a feeling they will be a major part of this game as well.

>dollars
nice try faggot

>Eurodollars aren't dollars
(You) and dilate

How do you know they're alive? Johnny is dead as is Saburo. Morgan probably is as well. The game takes place withing the same universe as 2020, it's not a reboot.

But the game says Johnny disappeared a year ago when he in fact died fighting during the last corporate war 55 years ago.

Eurodollars are eb not $ you filthy casual

He's gonna an hero

>980ti graphics card
>i7 -4790k 4.00GHz CPU
>16GB RAM

I should be able to run this atleast at high in 1080p right?

No, one of the E3 interviews that YongYea did with the quest director of Cyberpunk 2077 has him asking about the childhood hero aspect so it's still there.

After a few months of optimization patches, maybe.

I hope they make a trilogy out of this I want 2080

Wrong game faggots.

Attached: 9781556341687-us.jpg (367x475, 43K)

Huh you're right. I didn't catch that. Still according to the wiki Johnny's body was never found after the war so he could have lived, made a comeback and then died again after uploading his consciousness. A bit convoluted but it might be it. He also looks way older than he did in 2020, supporting the theory that 2077 is set after 2020. Maybe he was uploaded way back when and died in the war but kept making music and on screen appearances as a program and was taken off the grid a year ago. I don't know, we'll have to wait for the game to see

Wait fuck Keanu is Johnny Silverhand? Holy fuck

Tbug is cuter.

>pussy
>implying she isn't packing a Mr. Studd™

Attached: 6yy1vkl0qsr11.jpg (1170x827, 90K)

What rock have you been under?

Why not just get both if you're going for robot genitals

Indeed he is.
Apparently Alt Cunningham is also in the game. I never believed the Lady Gaga shit but now that they got Keanu as Silverhand I'm starting to wonder. Dunno how I'd feel about it because Keanu is an actor. Lady Gaga not so much (even though she has appeared in a few movies I believe).

whyboner.jpg

Why leave the option to be the receiver when you only want to give?

Well, you can't just max everything up in one playthrough in Witcher games so I don't imagine we will in Cyberpunk either.

So you're going to get rid of your butthole?

GOG (correctly) believes that people are willing to pay for things they enjoy and support those who made it. They offer great sales with no DRM because they (again, correctly) think that providing that sort of solid service will dissuade you from sharing it illegally.

He also looks incredibly young for a man who should be in his 80's (though he is also played by Keanu, who is an immortal). I think that the game is based in the 2020 universe, it's just that events happened much later and some of the major figures from 2020 will appear in the game. As much as Johnny is an idol, there are other major figures like Morgan, who is a idol to solos and Pondsmith's personal OC

why the fuck you have images of little girls saved on your PC fuckin PEDO

new

Going too cyber will make you go crazy as well. It's what happened to the women in the first trailer.

It's you again.
Take your meds.

Of course. But even if I didn't, a butthole has a purpose beyond sex. A pussy doesn't.

sounds pretty gay

>2077 is a direct continuation of 2020 so Johnny would be pretty old if he was still alive.
It's actually a direct continuation of the not yet released Cyberpunk RED edition. Mike said that if a person enhances themselves enough the lifespan can be expanded to up to 140 years old for rich people, or people with enough augmentations.
Mike seems to be working pretty much alongside CDPR.