DUDE CRAFTING LMAO

>DUDE CRAFTING LMAO

welp, the series is now ruined

Attached: acnh.png (950x534, 571K)

Maybe, maybe

>DUDE SOUL LMAO

I have yet to meet one that can outsmart bullet

Its ruined because you don't just buy everything with money you grinded for but instead parts you grinded for?

Unironically the only thing that can save this series
There's literally nothing to do in these games

>Shake trees for fruit to sell so you can buy a table from the Nook store
>Shake trees for sticks so you can make a table at the Nook crafting table

Oh no, the theme of the game is changed slightly even though mechanically it's almost the same. They killed animal crossing!

It improved you troglodyte.

It’s literally the same shit OP, and there’s a certain charm to making the characters actually build the items as opposed to just buying them. Why are you so afraid of change?

Yeah, picking fruit and selling it was such a superior way of getting income.

Not this boring game again.
There's literally nothing to gain except to fulfill your autism.
This game is for people that are easily addict to gachapon because they are mentally ill and have needs to collect things, even if they are worthless.

I bet if Minecraft wasn’t a thing you wouldn’t be saying this shit

>OH NO IT HAS CRAFTING FUCK ME SMALL BRAIN

NOOOOOOOOO NOT MORE GAMEPLAY, THEY RUINED THE COMFY

Attached: 1560337349374.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Exactly.

>CRAFTING BAD
why?

OP speaks the truth but still gets attacked by small minded shills that have never played more than 10 minutes of Animal Crossing. Sad.

Played New Leaf for more than 200 hours so fuck off retard. See

>lol there's more to do now
>NOOOO THIS IS BAD

They should just port the gc animal crossing because its obvious they will never match it.

>How dare they change what i grew up with
>Has autism fit about old stuff great, new thing bad.
>Internet laughs as once again the series sells gangbusters
Boomerism is not an age but an idealogy.

>innovation and risks bad

>yeah it's not because you want to show off your personality and creativity in multiple different ways to your friends in this 8 player multiplayer game

I never played this
but I'm glad they ruined it for you
In my opinion, you don't deserve to get the game that you wanted
It brings me joy that you are dissatisfied

>adding complexity to a barebones game is bad
?

Crafting isn't the problem, it's that they're going to make it extra tedious to sell you miles for real money

>complexity
>all crafting does is make it so you are forced to grind in multiple locations, instead of doing whatever you want since money was a universal resource

It's a little concerning, yes, but honestly, we'll have to see. Nobody knows for sure whether this will be implemented well or not.

>Game is pretty much the same thing over and over
>Do something a bit different for once while still being the same at it's core
>WTF! RUINED!

>OOGA BOOGA ME NO LIKE CRAFT
>ME HATE GAMEPLAY
>ME ONLY WANT WAIFU AND COMFY

Attached: 1549282654606.png (645x729, 145K)

>literally any other game has crafting shit in it
>"wow another shitty crafting survival game, totally aren't bored of these already"
>animal crossing gets crafting shit
>"lmao stop complaining so much you faggots, crafting is the best thing to happen to video games"

Attached: 1492057382910.png (869x582, 209K)

>can make you own tools and items
>can build your house anywhere
>can decide where paths go and where to build NPC's houses
>you start from nothing and work your way up to creating the entire town
How can this game be considered anything but a massive upgrade to the usual formula?

>Crafting is the best thing to happen to video games
Can you point me to anybody saying this? I don't think anybody has ever said such a dumb thing.
What people are saying, you thick motherfucker, is that the way you craft is very similar to how you would buy shit in the previous games. Its not a fucking survival game, its still animal crossing through and through

Everyone is this thread is literally a zoomer with ADD going "durr there's nothing to do in these games anyway hurrr".
You're probably one of them.

Isn't this basically the same game every time?

You keep quoting things that nobody has said.
I know that's Yea Forums in a nutshell, but damn man, have sex

>Give you something to do early game, instead of COME BACK TOMORROW, LOL x10000
>Give you a reason to stay late-game, because you created this village with your own two hands

Honestly, sounds like exactly the perfect solution to Animal Crossing's inherent problems

They should have added a cave/mine
It could have given us rare minerals that could have gone in the museum along with crafting materials
The whole "hit the usual AC rocks for materials" thing seems like really lazy design

People naturally grind in different locations, only an autist would make a graph about yield/time to find the best spot to grind obsessively.

Oh shit, you mean I actually have to *play the fucking game* instead of doing the single most efficient task over and over and over and over?

Honestly, AC games drop hugely in interest for me, the instant I learn about some super-efficient method for getting bells.
The second I learned about the beetle island trick in New Leaf, everything after that point felt hollow and un-earned.

> devs add a new feature in the game
> OMG IT'S RUINED FOREVER

Crafting is probably only going to be relevant in the early game when you're just getting your town set up. Once you have bridges built, shops set up, etc., crafting will likely be irrelevant. For example, you can craft a shitty axe, or spend a few bells for the better one the shop is carrying.

nooooooooooooo.
i wanna collect wood, sell it and then wait for a chair to show up in the store to buy it and not craft it myself.

Attached: 1560127173773.png (231x218, 9K)

>Game famous for grinding money gets mechanic famous for being grindy instead
I'm just neutral on this

Animal Crossing perfected the sense of reward in video games in the previous games.
You're literally too underage to understand because you haven't played the games.

Nahhhh lol. It'll be fine! I was a little put off by the "island talk" because I didn't want an entire game of like..."ITS AN ISLAND SHOVE A PALM TREE UP YOUR ASS" but then I realized it's always been an island and I'll still get my cozy summer/autumn/winter months in the village :D