It's my dream and nobody is gonna stop me. I'm gonna find One Piece. And then I'll be King of the pirates

It's my dream and nobody is gonna stop me. I'm gonna find One Piece. And then I'll be King of the pirates.

Attached: 1559690435227.png (343x480, 357K)

>running since the 90s
>still hasnt found it
what the fuck was Roger lying?

Maybe the one piece was the friends we made along the way.

It is an ancient weapon

It is not

Post Perona faggots

that game was pretty gud

Didn't the author already say that it's not gonna be some cliche bullshit like that?

It's a spaceship part, the other half is locked up in Mariejois

Hand that thing over, your one piece.

>retards are still pushing this meme
Enel's cover story is going to be the only reference to space travel.

Attached: 1547407971797.jpg (384x384, 10K)

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OF GUM GUM

Yep. Oda already confirmed the treasure will actually be something, and that he outright hates the "friends we made along the way" trope.

Gotta be some ancient relic stuff considering the waypoints are also ancient relics. Then they have nicely that crew member with lvl99 archeology.

This game was underrated. Really boils my blood that they abandoned this style of game.

LOCK HER UP IN THE DUNGEON

I hated the show as a kid. Probably because 4kids. But damn I played this game a lot back then

Just for you

Attached: 1557074258592.jpg (1530x1800, 876K)

>break this week

Attached: 129791361355.jpg (320x320, 17K)

YO HERES HOW THE STORY GOES
WE FIND OUT BOUT A TREASURE IN THE GRAND LINE THERES NO DOUBT
THE PIRATE WHOS EYES ON IT WILL SING IM THE KING OF THE PIRATES IM GONNA BE KING

>break this week

Attached: 1547564586633.jpg (270x360, 25K)

I read the manga as a kid since pirates of the Caribbean caused a bit of a pirate craze and the books were surprisingly cheap.
I was so hype when the anime was announced for 4kids tv. Then it actually aired and I just could not stomach the how dirty they did everything.

I wonder what the timeline where they never lost the rights looks, how they handle the shot that goes down later on. I feel like it was because of the pirate craze from the PotC films that 4kids snapped up one piece without knowing what kind of series it is.

Anyway, yeh, the game was mad fun. I'm not big on traditional fighting games, but th e way this game played was pretty simple, and the special moves being more powerful if you were more damaged made it feel like a good party game fighter in the same way that Smash Bros is.

I'd kill for another one with an expanded roster.

One Piece is some sort of device that lowers the sea level and makes the islands of the world into a huge supercontinent.

Additionally the world Government used "Contonent Puller" Oars to artificially create the Grand Line so it would be extremely difficult to get to.

Gum gum