GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING! Waphillio, Yea Forums! Eedapee Klonoa! Padoo...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING! Waphillio, Yea Forums! Eedapee Klonoa! Padoo, THE Klonoa! Eedapee just here to remind du that eedapee still manya closer to getting any new games, manya will eed be getting into smash! And that's wahoo!

>B-but mascot platformers are making a comeback! You'll get some acknowledgement soon!
"Manya!"

If even Namco manya advertise eed back in the day, what makes du think eeda get any now? They've moved onto bigger and better things!

>Surely they wouldn't let one of their IP's die just like that?
"Wahee?"

Eeadpee manya dead, eedapee just resting until they need me again! Reemna manya worry. For now, eed will continue rescuing du dreams from nightmare baddies! See you later, wahoo?

Attached: 1451010867701.jpg (570x458, 24K)

We all know why you really made this thread.

The fuck are you saying dumb ass weeb

I think Klonoa is in

Attached: 1556280054567.png (439x210, 48K)

i miss him bros

And that's ok, because I'm in him.

You'd have to be a very special person to Klonoa for him to accept this

Attached: 1559419008360.png (600x600, 59K)

absolute pleb

>Shitposting with Klonoa

Please don't do that.

>Cuddling with Klonoa

Please do that

No, I am Klonoa

For some reason Yea Forums made me realize that i had a crush on Klanoa when i was a little boy im not a furry tho i swear

No. Fuck off Stevefags, you are not doing this shit with Klonoa you fucks. Klonoa has suffered enough as a franchise.

Attached: 306A4AE1-3782-43B0-94CF-0D5DFBD5BF20.jpg (701x720, 103K)

Stop begging for literal whos to be in smash, we already have one ugly fatso, we don't need more.

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: disgusting fat retard.png (1500x1500, 2.24M)

as usual, a mention of smash brings the drooling retards out of the woodwork

Butthurt zoomer lol

>drooling retards
You're confused with Gatornigger fanboys

Better than Steve anyway

cringe

>he's still butthurt that K.Rool got in over his literal who
Get over it

>K. Rool
>literal who
Pick both, gatorfaggot

don't reply to copypasta