Game of the generation

Game of the generation

Attached: 20190614041046_1.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

In glorious 520p

Overrated af, dull combat, simplistic main story and kinda fun side quest, plus a downgrade that everyone forgive because reasons.

Maybe you should post this game of the generation then? All I see is some clunky as shit action rpg.

I love that the "combat" criticism always comes out first, like that's not an extremely strong area of the game. I mean, this game is so good and excels in so many areas that you guys had a really hard time finding some way to be contrarian about it without looking like a total idiot, and here you are. But we all know.

based

Yes, game of the zoomer generation

You guys love clunky eurojank until it's universally beloved by so many people/critics.

stop posting the obvious. i want funny shit

user...the controls were terrible admit it. Geralt can't swing his sword without magnetically flying towards an enemy.
Also; LAYLAYLAY LAY LAYLAYLAY LAY LAYLAY

That's not State of Decay 2

Attached: assange.jpg (189x266, 8K)

>Most overrated games of the decade

Fixed it for ya.

Did you even play it?

-The map system sucks balls
-The mains story is boring and not interesting at all
-The Leveling system is stupid, you can defeat pretty much all the enemies you want no matter the level they are
-The game in general feels off, you MUST make your own fun in a game that is specting you to like it so bad that is kindda cringe.
-The combat suck, even you agree.
There you go. Play more games kid, not only the ones that IGN told you.

Shill harder.

This user gets it.

The kid you're replying to deserves your response but FMD your English sucks dick!

>shill harder

Is this babby's first time?

Attached: newwonka.jpg (311x311, 21K)

>the main story is boring and not interesting at all
Simply because you find something not interesting does not mean that it is objectively a bad part of the game. Although if you're not playing it for the story-which is ingrained into every action you're doing- why bother?
>the game feels off, you have to make your own fun
What do you honestly mean by this? Can you go into more detail?
Otherwise, fine. The map was ultimately unnecessary with all the question marks, and the level scaling of gear means witcher gear is pretty much always better. Other than that you're going to have to try harder.

Kek. So true

>over 800 awards
>"o-overrated"
cope!

nah

Such a compelling argument. You'll have to try harder to get your cheque from CDPR!

And retards will still eat that shit up

fuck off retard

this and Skyrim both

high key epic af games

For me it's Metal Gear Rising

Attached: 1540707733006.gif (390x219, 1016K)

I just don't like it fuck you all
Well it's fun for 20 hours and that's it. After that I just can't bring myself to keep playing. It just gets irreparably repetitive.

I dont get it user? Is this a joke. Why state of decay 2?