DMC

Man the bosses in this game really suck

Attached: dmc3.jpg (1600x1200, 160K)

your mom sucks dick

No shit. The enemies suck too.
It's the reason I find the games boring.

What games do you find fun, user?

DMC

DMC

the enemies are way more consistent than the bosses though, I'd say the white knights and some of the chess pieces are annoying but all the rest are fine

I really hope you forgot to put a number 2 in the subject field.

Attached: 1530107400646.jpg (596x412, 31K)

It's a mix. There's a few great bosses, some okay ones, and some garbage ones.
DMC5 actually has the strongest line-up of bosses in my opinion. Even the worst bosses aren't terrible.

I dunno, outside of vergil the only fights I really like are the horse and the two sword dudes, everything else is either annoying or frustrating

i feel like V's bosses would be good if you could play them as a different character
i once used the character swap mod to play as dante during the geryon knight mission and the fight was like 150% more enjoyable

Someone have the boss tier list?

Attached: 1558532831478.jpg (537x536, 77K)

Yeah Capcom really just needed to put in a boss rush mode. The fact that none of V's bosses are in Bloody Palace is a let-down. Thank god for mods.

t:never played DMD

More like never played past mission 03.

its a good thing that theres only a couple bosses for him. i believe nidhogg and geryon are the only ones that are V exclusive

DMD is precisely where you realize half the enemies suck.

man I completely forgot about the horse fight of 3 but does geyron and him imply that all horses in the demon world have time-bending powers?

DMD sucks in 3. Just play very hard

Certain enemies in DMC3 suck not because they're braindead, but because they're frustrating as shit on higher difficulties.

It's said in 5 that there are multiple demons of the same name, so basically they just breed time horses called Geryon and also three headed dogs called Cerberus somewhere down there. Basically they needed an excuse to rehash bosses.

apparently the geryon breed is a very rare breed of horse even in the demon world so apparently not

Geryon's tribe/species all have time manipulation abillities, Griffon said so before the fight.