Which one is better Yea Forums?

Which one is better Yea Forums?

Attached: dre4.png (994x702, 660K)

dead space 1

dead space 2's singleplayer just offers more everything and i prefer sci-fi so dead space 2
both are 10/10

Resident Evil 4, but Dead Space and Dead Space 2 are sick games.

Resident evil 4 is only a 10 in the village.
Once you to the castle it quickly drops to a 7

I want to say RE but Dead Space really perfected the over-the-shoulder camera.

But it eventually goes back to being a 10.

both are amazing
personally I prefer resident evil 4 but it's very fucking close

RE4 by far. DS2 is still a very good game, though.

When would that be?

Attached: 1559434612875.jpg (320x359, 15K)

RE4, but I really like both DS1 and 2.
I also lean towards sci-fi, but that's for pure novelty.

I remember being so skeptical when hearing that dead space was a "new survival horror game". I got way later when the 2nd one was announced and fell in love with it. The evil within missed the mark despite showing more promise than anything back in 2013 with that chainsaw trailer.

as an action shooter: RE4
as a survival horror:DS

Resident Evil has the more tightly constructed campaign and Mercenaries Mode is the best thing in either game but Dead Space is better otherwise. These games don’t exist in a vacuum though, and it’s obvious Dead Space owes most of its success to copying Resident Evil 4.

I'd say DS1 is better than both. But RE4 is better than DS2 and feel much different than other REs while DS2 feels more of the same DS1.

DS2, because the previous game already set the precedent of being over the shoulder TPS gameplay and didn’t shit on my expectations like RE4.

My question is why hasn't the re4 and dead space style been adopted as 3ps' single player? We get boring shit like the newer ghost recons or fucking gears 5.

re4/ds should've been what survival horror became, I don't care what anyone says. Silent hills first person just reminded me of fucking outlast.

Which one has been rereleased for every single console generation since it came out

Dead Space 2 by a longshot. It's the best Dead Space, as well.

That was just a concept demo. You don't hire a trendy Hollywood actor if you want your game to be first person with no combat and a mute protagonist

Dead Space 2 doesn't even come close in my opinion. Should be comparing the DS1 instead.

during the jet ski escape

I'd put Dead Space 1 over RE4 in every aspect except comfyness, but Dead Space 2 doesn't even come close