What's wrong with this guy? BILLY BOY

>CD PROJEKT RED ADDRESSING TRANS CHARACTER OPTIONS IN CYBERPUNK 2077 FOLLOWING COMPLAINTS ABOUT IN-GAME AD

>There isn’t a day that goes by where the Cultural Commissars don’t complain and whine about something. Their latest issue spawned from an image that Nvidia posted up on their blog that contained an in-game ad for a drink. On the poster was a character that looked like a woman but it had a huge, bulging penis underneath the leotard. A lot of people recoiled at the image. The Commissars, however, went on the attack, claiming that the ad turned trans characters into a fetish. CD Projekt Red responded by claiming that they would be doing more to properly represent trans characters in the game.

>One could only hope that this kind of degenerate character imagery being pushed to the forefront of Cyberpunk 2077 is rare and infrequent. Hopefully the majority of the game will focus on more relatable faces and figures. However, given what we’ve seen so far, I’m tending to doubt that as more and more content is being revealed.

>The only good part that has been unveiled so far is Keanu Reeves’ inclusion into the game, giving gamers a more grounded character to latch onto instead of the uber-freaks that we’ve seen so far.

Attached: 48046355651_9da6ed6e89_o.jpg (536x474, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gamasutra/status/1139315753792880640
gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php
oneangrygamer.net
reddit.com/user/therealmaxmike
resetera.com/threads/haitian-guy-excited-about-cyberpunk-2077-representation-of-his-people.123211/
youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&t=1
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/Nyuunzii/status/1138724175978356737
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 48059600746_2d5bb078e1_o.png (527x752, 441K)

Attached: 1.png (715x428, 92K)

why do some people think transgender opinions matter?

Attached: transpunk.png (1366x3000, 2.66M)

Attached: 2.png (729x487, 148K)

>>The only good part that has been unveiled so far is Keanu Reeves’ inclusion into the game, giving gamers a more grounded character to latch onto instead of the uber-freaks that we’ve seen so far.

LOL

Attached: 10-1.png (658x576, 265K)

no one in the industry would give a fuck about transgenders, but a lot of the normies do because they feel the need to be tolerant and progessive in order to impress each other and Chad so the companies have to listen to the trannies just so they don't upset the normies that also listen to them

Attached: 10-2.png (578x462, 265K)

KEK

Attached: 3.png (614x113, 23K)

Attached: 4.png (745x674, 155K)

Wow he's almost as mad as the trannies that flipped out about it

this game is going to be fucking amazing if they can make this many tards mad

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 9.png (704x603, 119K)

I'm friends with a bunch of trannies and they all love this vending machine ad and so do I. Actual LGBT supporters will buy Cyberpunk for the juicy girldick.

CDPR found a way to trigger both Twitter SJWs and regressive conservicucks in one fell swoop and it's beautiful. They've shown that they're willing to lose sales to closed-minded political retards on both sides and it's incredibly based.

Attached: 1469928928320.jpg (509x501, 115K)

Attached: 5.png (657x463, 88K)

Attached: 48059831047_2f1418f478_o.png (513x731, 378K)

Attached: 48059731206_39516ac793_o.png (513x728, 291K)

>sjw are raging and screaming
>antisjw are sperging and crying just as much
>the preorder are already through the roof despite them saying they won't buy it
how can one game manage to make so many people seethe so hard ? I'm really looking forward it

Attached: 1515636451950.png (1113x693, 392K)

Attached: 6.png (705x522, 279K)

Based as fuck

Literal fake news, he went to dinner with her once with the Wachowskis since they've all worked together before, obviously if they were dating they'd be screaming it from the rooftops.

Attached: dong.jpg (510x922, 145K)

Based

>Hideous looking freaks in MY Cyberpunk!?

I wish morons on the left and right that don't know anything about Cyberpunk would just drown themselves instead of talking.

But... lol

Attached: 7.png (689x397, 80K)

Attached: 8.png (664x310, 66K)

Theres a point where shit goes beyond parody

FUCK YEAH

Attached: 11.png (584x235, 47K)

twitter.com/gamasutra/status/1139315753792880640

Based CDPR

Attached: 1560193184113.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

FUCK TRANNIES FUCK KEANU FUCK NIGGERS!!!!!

What's wrong with tranny freaks in cyberpunk? Seems like they'd fit in.

>SJW - ASSBLASTED
>RIGHT WING - ASSBLASTED

WHO'S NEXT?

Keep seething trannies. Keep seething /pol/.

Attached: 1560346212484.jpg (572x531, 403K)

True.

The cyber dong featured in that ad is probably older than most of the trannies who are complaining about it.

Thick ding-dong

>One could only hope that this kind of degenerate character imagery being pushed to the forefront of Cyberpunk 2077 is rare and infrequent.

literally a game about a city full of degenerates

I never thought I'd see the day when the far right became as easy to offend as the SJW's

Attached: 1545565009568.jpg (550x550, 147K)

ONE ANGRY NIGGER

What did these underage bitches expect?
That Cyberpunk 2077 playing in Calidornia would be an image devoided of any degenerate content?
Cyberpunk as a genre is about degeneracy, it is a bleak look in a future where everything is ruled by cooperations including a society where social norma, that we see as standart today, eroded and developed into pure fucking horror.
But these comments lmao:
>WHAT?
>A degenrate in MY CYBERPUNK

>ywn suck an uncut fat girldick

was /pol/ even mad baout this? It's a dystopia, it's basically just proving them right about America's current decline thanks to neocons and capitalized liberalism.

Nooooo.....

Attached: 12.png (645x806, 350K)

>was /pol/ even mad baout this?

Nope, but the resetera fags around here are definitely trying to spin it like it wasn't them that were screaming.

Stay mad

Why all this bigotry?

Diss?

Attached: 13.png (500x605, 223K)

*closer

I recognize that bulge.

Friendly reminder that having a transgender option or a non-binary option fits in to the theme of cyberpunk, even if you're a poltards who thinks it plays into the dystopia you should still be okay with more roleplaying options.

Attached: 1560198048189.gif (500x500, 3.44M)

>smaller, less weird-looking dick
What fucking faggots these trannies are.

Attached: Untitled.png (577x288, 29K)

qt

Why are all mtf trannies into anime and speedrunning?

Yea Forums=trannies

>even if you're a poltards who thinks it plays into the dystopia

Oh it does. It most definitely does.

gamasutra.com/view/news/344732/Cyberpunk_designer_says_CDPR_is_working_on_transgender_character_options.php

OH NO NO NO NO NO

>trannies are triggered, im not triggered
I for one, welcome our new /pol/friends.

Attached: YoRINYt.png (384x384, 137K)

If there's one thing to hope for from all this mess is that other devs look at it and decide to never throw tranny shit in their games because it's like cutting yourself in shark infested waters.

Attached: 1560437620011.jpg (680x638, 69K)

As long as you also agree I can play a society purifier who cleanses the fall of man by massacring every degenerate tranny in signt

WHAT THE FUCK??
So you mean to tell ME that the dystopian future is NOT PERFECT???

SERIOUSLY FUCK CDPR and they sjw pandering bullshit, they shouldn't be making a cyberpunk game when they
CLEARLY do not know what cyberpunk really is about...

Afraid?

Attached: 7MnrDSg7_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

CDPR keeps up this bullshit I'm pirating.

who are these weeb morons?

Me if they don't include catgrils like in the tabletop game

Is this image satire?

>oneangrygamer.net

I know. Trannies fit pretty perfect in a horrible nightmare world. Not seeing the problem.

finding dickgirls funny is political

>The only good part that has been unveiled so far is Keanu Reeves’ inclusion into the game, giving gamers a more grounded character to latch
yeah that half a billion dollar movie star is real grounded and relatable for us common folk

>William "Billy D" Usher
>Usher
FUCKING NIGGER

Sure, user. Let's believe together.

the right has always been like that user

Attached: m2gnscp.png (114x184, 51K)

Shame they had to end up like the left

>degenerates are being portrayed as degenerate in a society full of degenerates
why are people mad about this? thats based as fuck

>only anime userpics
Why?

Is this one angry gamer? Is he unironically one of the "wtf why is cyberpunk a degenerate dystopia" people?
What exactly is political about it? It's a ad for modding your body showing you can be a dickgirl.

Making fun of mentally ill freaks might be considered amoral by some but certainly not political

Do you know what Anime Nazis are?

>Is this one angry gamer
Yup

It's an ad for soda. The dickgirl is just something normal in this context.

I had a quick look in on /pol/ to see if there was a thread about the game, and there was one talking about this and they were bitching about it. One user pretty much said what you were saying and they called that a "lame excuse" or claiming it has a obvious "political angle".

Attached: 4-full.png (1000x1501, 1.78M)

>Mike Pondsmith on Reddit
>therealmaxmike [score hidden] 4 hours ago
>Want to say this just once. I am really tired of well meaning people on internet chat boards paternalistically telling me what I, as a black person, should be offended by. You want to be my ally? Go gird up your loins and at this year's Thanksgiving dinner, have the nerve to tell your racist Uncle Bob to STFU for a change.
reddit.com/user/therealmaxmike

That's gay.

Attached: source.gif (500x500, 454K)

>fetishization
For fuck's sake. A fetish is an aberrant sexual attraction to something without a sexual component. Saying that they're fetishizing intersex people is saying that intersex people are THINGS.

>/pol/tards and trannies SEETHING because neither of them understand cyberpunk and dystopian corporations
Is this going to be the greatest game of all time?

Attached: 1551798892691.jpg (600x580, 98K)

Oh, I assumed the mixing it up part meant "hey man, want to try out having tits and pussy for a while?"

Literally 95% of the screencaps in this thread are whining /pol/cucks

those disgusting chubby manhips

>Is this going to be the greatest game of all time?
If cdpr does his job on not sucking either dicks, yes

>Clarity of purpose
Gee, like a setting that's renowned for having no human rights and where corporations take advantage of everybody?

>I expect logical consistency from the profoundly mentally ill

resetera.com/threads/haitian-guy-excited-about-cyberpunk-2077-representation-of-his-people.123211/

>That’s great, just don’t use it as a way to dismiss other PoCs opinions.

No, literally just a soda ad that happens to be using a shemale in advertising because this is the future.

>retard is mad that a cyberpunk game is full of degenerates and sexual imagery

Attached: 1533468973887.png (1280x1280, 424K)

>tranny psychosis

its called regret after dick snip.

does this image sum up resetera the best?

Attached: D89U2ecXkAEb2FA.jpeg.jpg (1080x767, 54K)

i want cyberpunk as it was depicted in 20th century.
this shouldn't be called cyberpunk anymore, because it has different aesthetics.
cyberpunk is a retro term now

cyberpunk is not just aesthetics you fucking retard

>if you know what words mean then that means you're being brainwashed into sucking dick

If this guy isn't trolling he's very clearly in the closet if not already pulling a Vito.

Attached: 1494929825863.jpg (372x350, 19K)

fucking kek

Excuse me sweetie but it isn't cyberpunk, it's degeneratepunk.

Just delete Twitter. Holy fuck nothing good has ever come out of that place.

What's the difference? Cyberpunk is about many things, and one of those things is rampant, uncontrolled hedonism.

Cyberpunk isn't an aesthetic.

Attached: 1533475482797.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

>cuckera mad that a shitty Corp is fetishising a dickgirl in a degenerate dystopia setting
>/pol/ is mad dickgirls are a thing in a degenerate dystopia setting where you can use body modification to become a furry

Attached: 1526123014105.jpg (1052x1471, 975K)

It does. It's the autistic people IRL who are the problem

good thing they clarified that they are working on non binary character options

So what's the issue here? I mean, I don't like all these tranny bullshit either, but at least it sounds like something that would fit the setting.

>intersex

>/pol/ is mad
I seriously doubt it

Sexy

Attached: D87dKHPWwAEkUx4.jpg (1536x2048, 639K)

It's "gross" and "objectifies trans people."

The whiners failing to understand half of Cyberpunk is shady as shit corporations bound by zero regulations taking advantage of everybody.

You are delusional if you think it will shown as a bad thing.

Oh god. OPs quote is from an actual article? Holy shit. It reads like it was written by some edgy manchild from Yea Forums.

Sometimes the best things in life are those which pisses everybody off.

The degeneracy will be celebrated in the game.
Just wait and watch.

hoes mad

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (500x549, 83K)

>The degeneracy will be celebrated in the game.
Of course it fucking will be, it's the social norm you retard. Getting augmentations is about as expected as buying a car.

Why would you even put that poster in a game in the first place? I don't want dicks everywhere

It's Cyberpunk you retarded fuck.

What?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-140804_Chrome.jpg (1080x626, 154K)

What?

>This game is racist against blacks!
>This game is racist against whites!
Which is it, Yea Forums?

>2077
>man-to-woman trannies still look like football player with a wig
why did you lie to me, Yea Forums

The only good game CDProject has and will ever make is Witcher 3

>meme arrows outside of meme site

Lmao

They have the ability to make cute futa characters but no, all of them must have that ridiculous sidecut, those nigger face and that manly body. I want futa. I want traps. I don't want trannies.

OneSeethingNincel commenters latch onto a different thing every hour and complain about it for days
Strangely that's a similar behavior to the sjws they can't shut the fuck up about

So it won't be a degenerate society, but a celebrated and progressive one.
Got it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-141431_Chrome.jpg (1080x1363, 439K)

How's it feel Yea Forums?

Knowing that you've turned into the SJWs that you've hated for so long?

Turns out Anita was right after all.

what's the difference

Attached: 1540652506751.jpg (961x832, 120K)

>>game has romance options for casual encounters
>>see a gorgeous chick in a clingy little dress
>>as you flirt with her you notice a growing bulge pushing out against the fabric
>>full scene of her mounting you and wrapping her body around yours, holding you from behind and kissing at your neck and ears as her hips gyrate
>>it's all framed to not show anything explicit
Very exciting

I just wish for this tranny craze to finally stop. This trend has gone for far too long. It's not helping anyone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-141547_Chrome.jpg (1080x1740, 519K)

Dilate

/pol/ here, I'd fuck it, hot passable traps make me 0% mad. Not sure why you think /pol/ in general is mad about it either, the only threads I've seen about it on /pol/ are full of people talking about how it'll be a decent game and that it fits the dystopian theme. The only ones upset about it seem to be the reoccurring OPs, who sound like Resetera faggots trying to falseflag as /pol/ on /pol/ with 50+ posts bitching about the game to no one but themselves every thread.

You have no clue what degeneracy means within the context of cyberpunk. The values are considered degenerate when mirrored directly against our own. In its own world without comparison, they are the norm. Corporations not giving a fuck about you and selling mercenaries for peanuts is considered normal. Doing drugs on the corner of a fucking street is considered normal.

Stop being a retard.

Intention.
In 1 case you will see alternative options and choices or atleast an attitude that is negative towards those things.
In the other case it will be shown as a good thing and something to thrive towards to.Here it's also no longer a dystopia.

We're coming for you wh*toid.
That's what you get for calling slavs subhuman all these times.

I bet this dude has like 30k disqus comments on his account already and every single on of them is the exact same shit just different dev or game

Attached: 1464466420880.png (351x350, 115K)

Has there even been any confirmation that is is an lgbt person?

But again, there is no mirroring.
Doing drugs and cutting off your dick to larp as a woman is already considered a good thing in the west, so it's not a dystopia but an utopia.

>The Commissars, however, went on the attack, claiming that the ad turned trans characters into a fetish
it's almost as if transgenderism as a whole is the result of some retarded fetish to begin with

Attached: Dr1VHyWXcAAEeiv.jpg (978x1200, 164K)

correct, you suck as much as them, you whiny bitch

Attached: 1560178235964.jpg (936x678, 75K)

Have you considered the simple fact that you're living in a dystopia right now, and you've become so accustomed with the reality that you think it's a utopia just like the corporations say it is?

Showing something does not mean condoning it, you absolute mongoloid.

Literally on par with the trannies freaking out over this ad because it uses them as a selling point for a drink.

Yes I have but that's not the point.
Delusional retards here think that this game will be based while they are doing everything to appease the progressives.

>Who has conducted over 100 bodily modifications
I thought this would go full marine pasta for a moment

that's the demographic he's trying to appeal to

I'm not sure how being able to set your skin tone is such a big deal.

>General Genocide

Attached: 1560320170778m.jpg (1024x633, 59K)

>Showing something does not mean condoning it, you absolute mongoloid.

>reddit spacing
>is retarded
Good thing that's not what I said.

Why are you angry tho?
Major in GitS was known to put her cyber brain into male chassis on number of occasions and spend prolonged time as a male operative. The same Major who also entertained the possibility of /ss/ with a little boy just for fun.
Future is degenerate in one way or another, and it's up to the individuals living in it to figure out their own identity - to find out where their personal humanity and sexuality ends, and cultural/technological decadence begins. That's what most cyberpunk works are about. It doesn't matter how it's represented - through bolt-on tits on hairy males or through a bulge you recognize after years of posting on Yea Forums that belongs to a feminine-looking model.
You just keep finding the most obtuse ways of getting mad at things that aren't even wholly related to videogames.

Attached: Motoko.jpg (640x888, 95K)

Eh. There are plenty of people caught up under the trans label that are chill as fuck. And there are plenty of chicks who are cute as hell who also happen to swing pipe.

>while they are doing everything to appease the progressives.
>"Progressives" are right now writing hit pieces against the game and saying it's sexist/bigoted etc.

You are delusional, a fucking cuckoo lip-slapping chimp.

Attached: 1550622924769.png (300x377, 134K)

Since when did Cyberpunk become about portraying an ideal society in which everyone is treated well, everyone acts well and everything goes just fine?

Cyberpunk is a dystopia. It's about portraying what happens when the slippery slope goes fucking mad. When everything goes wrong. When everyone acts wrong. When the goverment is corrupt. When the products sold are bad for you. When sex and gender has gone amok. When technology is uncontrolled and no longer serve the greater good.

It is not?
For a couple of years now, we've been approving of a mental illness for the sake of looking politically correct so corporations can exploit that for an easy buck. How else can you explain the Pride Month?
Tell me we are not living in the cyberpunk dystopia currently.

>That's not what I said!
>Doing drugs and cutting off your dick to larp as a woman is already considered a good thing in the west, so it's not a dystopia but an utopia.
>R-REDDIT SPACING
I see the literal newfag fell for that /pol/bait. It's called readable posting, you twat. Something people have been doing since this site went live.

That's the thing, you can never fully appeal to them, but who do you think the genderfluid thing is trying to appeal to?

Isn't the point of being transgender to become the opposite gender because they hate theirs? Why isn't just choosing to be a girl good enough? Why would they want to acknowledge they were trans? I'm confused

Attached: 1544992086659.gif (326x326, 211K)

>polacks are triggering both sjw subhumans and /pol/ incels
Based

>Since when did Cyberpunk become about portraying an ideal society in which everyone is treated well, everyone acts well and everything goes just fine?
Since when any of that happens in this game?

well I dont really get the what he is complaining about? Cyperpunk = degenerate filth. That is the whole setting and if you dont like that then dont play it.
I dont go watch scat porn because I find it disgusting and I dont care about Cyperpunk2077 because I find body modification and American culture absolutely repulsive. That does not mean the game is not great or its not true to the material. Not everything has to fit to ones tastes.

because being trans allows them to victimize themselves

It's not trying to appeal to them you fucking retard. Trannies and furries have been a part of the Cyberpunk tabletop since before you were a twinkle in your daddy's lazy eye. Literally before the advent of fucking Google as a search engine. To say it's appealing to them is to say that Pondsmith went back in time by two decades, a nutjob statement from a wacko like you.

Attached: 1551815779619.png (278x278, 158K)

SCARY

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-142609_Chrome.jpg (1080x400, 132K)

Attached: 1538062197797.png (1100x796, 552K)

This is where one of the major schisms of the trans community comes. Many don't identify as men or women. They identify as trans. Let that sink in. They identify as their condition. And so they want their condition recognized because it embodies their identity. And so for them, male or female isn't good enough. They want the special privileges.

>/pol/ boogeyman
>accusing others of being a newfag
have sex

PERSONAL
SEXUALITY

Only 10 months before I can make an eternally bitchy femV who can only chill out via hard futa dickings.

They deluded themselves into thinking that they created a third gender

Why the fuck all these twitter farts, completely unrelated to video games, ain't permabanned?

>a world where you can change and enhance all parts of your body
>incels are butthurt about a tranny
Fucking hell, you guys are beyond redemption.

Attached: 435635.jpg (500x500, 43K)

and if I would play a game like that it would be as a guy cleaning up the filth. I doubt you can go 100% pure human no augs and no degeneracy in the game.
I would love cyperpunk 2077 as a movie but I dont really want to "roleplay" in that setting.

Is this a OAG article? Cringe as fuck.

>that name
My fucking sides. Who the hell this people think they are?

kek

Keep coping.
I will bet you anything there will be atleast 1 mission where you save poor trannies from the evil objectification of the evil corporations.
>CD Projekt Red responded by claiming that they would be doing more to properly represent trans characters in the game.

>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that don't know the Magnetic Dog Sisters
>"The Magnetic Dog Sisters were on the door that night, and I didn't relish trying to get out past them if things didn't work out. They were two meters tall and thin as greyhounds. One was black and the other white, but aside from that they were as nearly identical as cosmetic surgery could make them. They'd been lovers for years and were bad news in the tussle. I was never quite sure which one had originally been male."
> - Johnny Mnemonic
God people are fucking retarded.

Attached: 1393130259979.gif (499x654, 1.35M)

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Trannies just mad they won't ever look half as good as the dickgirl in the Dr. Penor poster

Attached: 1559814792506.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>It's another "a handful of trannies on twitter and clickbait youtubers make a big deal out of literally nothing" eposide
Oh good

Fuck I forgot to watch latest Code Geass movie, is it good?

I'd also like to point out there are plenty of chicks out there who like showing themselves off sexually. They like showing their bulge and posing and looking sexy. It's already a thing. The people bitching just like to write them off entirely. They effectively unperson them.

ty

Our boy billy boy

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-142830_Chrome.jpg (1080x1133, 360K)

It doesn't and that's what the entire discussion is about.

The trannies in our world are complaining that the trannies in the game AREN'T treated well. IE. They want the game world to treat people well. Even though it is cyberpunk and the entire point is that people aren't treated well.

>/pol/ and SJWs aren't the two sides of the same coi-

NOW it is actually funny.

What if it's just a girl taking steroids. Or maybe a girl-to-man tranny?

The only one trying to cope here is you, coming up with bizarre conspiracy theories about how Pondsmith is some tranny worshipping time traveller.

>I will bet you anything there will be atleast 1 mission where you save poor trannies from the evil objectification of the evil corporations.
Gee, considering the world full blown advertises sex modifications on street corners, that's like saying the sun will rise from the East and acting smug because you were right.

can't wait to see gameplay in august

Attached: coke.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

then dont play that mission or allow the trannies to be used...

Embarrassing

Seriously. Literally mad because it's a foot-long cock and not a tiny, pathetic, micropenis like theirs.

Who are these faggots and why should I bother reading whatever they spew from their keyboards?

Attached: tired pepe cropped.jpg (327x137, 4K)

also because he looks fuckable

where are all these comments from? Ive never read such stupid shit before

Is this what happens when you take the shit on /pol/ too seriously?

GIVE ME CYBER FUTA DICK NOW!

Attached: 1558250956191.png (2480x2269, 3.53M)

Ah you're right.
I guess they think that cyberpunk setting is about how easy it is to change your gender through augments or something

why is the dumping of what some anime avatar fags on who knows what site not a bannable offence yet? this one is right btw, if you think animal crossing letting you play as a nignog is "political" or having more trans people in the future is you need to go out more. Read the thread the tweet is referring too, vidya is pandering to you and war is definitely more political than a fucking girl with a dick

Attached: 1424099863870.png (1131x1047, 2.73M)

But then this isn't a dystopia.
If every person both ingame and in real life support it considering the developers it's an utopia.
It's like reading Marx but you say you don't agree with it therefore it's a dystopian novel.
That's not the intention here.

Same thing

>implying /pol/ was a joke all along
How does it feel to be brain damaged?

It's not cool enough to be a cyberpunk dystopia.
It's just despairpunk.

what kind of schizophrenic logic is it when you say something can't be in your dystopian fiction because it's bad

>get out more
>trannies are normal
>nignog instead of nigger
found the resetera tranny

I mean, really. Additionally, there ARE trans people who have a deep-set hatred of their anatomy and project all of the negativity in their lives to their dingus. But there are equally chicks who are sexually forward and enjoy operating as males.

Not enough pictures of statistics on the bottom right

I don't know if I want to make my femV focus mainly on giving or taking hot cyberfuta cock.

Attached: Hmmmmmm.png (696x720, 239K)

More like something can't be dystopian fiction when it's intended as an utopia.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness, nothing "normal" about it, fucking kill yourself.

Trannies demand any and all representations of them or anything memetically similar to them be done in a light which makes them appear more normal.

>Not playing male V and fucking every cuberfuta cock owner in the ass until they think they're a girl

>Cyberpunk is all about things being weird and shit
>Trannies are weird and shit
What's the issue?

>I want positive representation in Cyberpunk

Getting REAL fucking sick of this shit. You know what? CDPR should send Mike Pondsmith to answer all this clueless leftist outrage so he can lay down the fucking law and they can't do shit because he's a big fat black bastard.

Attached: 1556611000889.png (720x540, 309K)

It's all so tiresome.

/pol/ is overrun with 2016 faggots. Old /pol/ can only be found in stuff like /sg/
so yes its what happens.
>That's not the intention here
the intention does not matter. Whether something is dystopic or utopian is a point of view.
The game just show you are world and how you react to it is the point. If you are like me and find it way to hideous and disgusting then dont play it.

This is the actual truth of the matter.

Bitchbreakers deserve to be shot and/or relocated to reservations. Fucking hell, man, enough with your shit.

They demand that people not see them as weird.

Attached: tumblr_inline_peusokavgL1rarpw0_500.gif (500x300, 2.99M)

But wasn't that a female to male trans. Would that mean ... actually no, can women even get surgery? What would it be, do they just get some one else's penis grafted to them? Regret after the benis graft? Penis envy?

Attached: TFW No Benis.webm (500x278, 1.62M)

>If every person both ingame and in real life support it considering the developers it's an utopia.
It's like talking to a brick wall that somehow managed to grow a smooth brain. Showing it does not mean condoning the methods, you fucking mongoloid. How many times does this have to be repeated? This is like saying murder happens in real life, it's shown in video games, so people must condone murder. Augmentations in the world of cyberpunk are, for the majority of people, unregulated customs sold via black market traders. They're unsafe, untested, come with a myriad of problems, and turn you into a crazed animal if you go overboard.

The LITERAL intention of the advert on the wall as said by CDPR is that scummy corporations are taking advantage of trans people, alongside everybody else they can deem a marketable asset, because it earns them money. Nobody in this world has rights, everybody is a commodity, everybody's actual life is worth zero.

>"W-why can't I just make a dickgirl? F-for the hilarity factor of course, wouldn't it be funny? Haha"

> CD Projekt Red responded by claiming that they would be doing more to properly represent trans characters in the game.
They aren't making them weird and shit.

great projecting that I said normal you retards, I only proclaimed the idea that this game, a dystopian cyberpunk game might want to include things like that for other reasons than it being "normal" but you can't think that far. From a polish developer I would even expect as much. But yeah it's not a mental illness, being attracted to anime only probably is more

Attached: 911.jpg (650x530, 66K)

He has on reddit
>Want to say this just once. I am really tired of well meaning people on internet chat boards paternalistically telling me what I, as a black person, should be offended by. You want to be my ally? Go gird up your loins and at this year's Thanksgiving dinner, have the nerve to tell your racist Uncle Bob to STFU for a change.

>I'm going to assume you aren't living in Poland and you're not black. That being said (and I apologize if you manage to fit into these narrow parameters), I've travelled all over Poland and have never encountered anything but friendly, accepting people. "But Mike," I hear you say, "you'ra a famous game designer who travels with a CDPR entourage. It's different for you. Wrong. I'm travelling alone to a lot of cities, with my son, friends and occasional people I meet. I'm taking taxis, trains and even UBER. People are unerringly friendly.

>Look, reality check. A government does NOT define it's people. A government reflects whoever managed to grab the wheel for a while. That's one reason why there should be Cyberpunks. Most of the Poles I have met really hate the current government and that's why there are huge demonstrations in the streets of Warsawa against them. On top of it, the CDPR crew is one of the most ethnically diverse, international crews I have ever worked with. And I get a bit tired of people who have never talked to them, have never visited the country, and still make sweeping generalizations about what other people think.

Attached: D80vRuQXoAATvQ_.jpg (1200x887, 130K)

>trannies mad
>/pol/tards mad
this is a dub for gamers bros

>cuberfuta
we minecraft now?

>>Cyberpunk is all about things being weird and shit

Attached: index.jpg (207x243, 6K)

That's sad. I'd rather the whole thing be as over the top and exuberant as possible. Trannies with dicks for arms or whatever I don't care just mad futuristic shit.

I'm sad they're dumbing it down for normies.

Square dicks are the future
Imagine the possibilities

poltards 100% livid and seething

No such thing. If you look at them closely, you can tell its a man. Disgusting trannies.

Why not both?

Attached: tumblr_mndp0biTC61rpfx57o1_500.gif (500x500, 310K)

Pretty unrelated to what I was saying but whatever

>The intention does not matter. Whether something is dystopic or utopian is a point of view.
True but there are ways to hammer that in.
You can argue that collectivism/anarchy is bad but viewing thomas more's utopia is a dystopia is just dishonest. If it is consistently shown as working well in the work and is better than our current way of life then it's hard to consider it a dystopia.
>The game just show you are world and how you react to it is the point
That why I quoted that.
Think about it, could you say no to the feminist mission on RDR2? No you couldn't.
From what we have seen they support trannies and it's very likely that you won't have a choice of not also supporting them.

>Cyberpunk designer says CDPR is working on transgender character options

OH NO NO NO

They get a salami made of their own leg flesh stapled to their crotch and a catheter.

What's so dystopian about it if you support everything happening here?

This. Same with any black or brown skinned minority lately. Its infuriating.
>only white males and east asians can be the bad guys

I really dont mind the world being morally dark-grey and degenerate, it can even be a big + if done properly, as long as my character doesn't have to join in on the degeneracy..

Based. More options is allways better.

LMAOOOOO IT EVEN EDITED OUT THE REST OF WHAT THE MOST BOTTOM KEK SAID WITH BLACK SKIN BEING AVAILABLE IS SOMEHOW POLITICAL PANDERING, great not even standing up to your own words when hit with criticism

>If it is consistently shown as working well in the work and is better than our current way of life then it's hard to consider it a dystopia.
Yeah I'm sure gunfights happening on the daily outside your apartment as literal murder doctors show up to patch up the guys who paid the most is a real utopia.

hope they add the furry option aswell

imagine being this insecure

Yes you are a brainlet

>Play furry futa
>Join in with other furry futas for massive sex orgies
Games gonna be good

>it's another leftists want the big corporations world to become reality because they think trans are people too post
other than that I don't know what you're trying to say

Why are you even posting this shit?
Can we go a single, A SINGLE FUCKIG DAY WITHOUT TRANNIES?
JESUS FUCK I'M GOING TO GO INSANE.
WHY ARE THEY FUCKIGN EVERYWHERE NOW? WHY IS EVERYONE BENDING OVER FOR PEOPLE WHO BELONG IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION?

Attached: 55C85DB6-A0B4-4C58-B590-5DDBF1FBB56A.jpg (2350x1230, 215K)

actually the gameplay looks shit but whatever

>MORE OPTIONS GOOD MORE OPTIONS GOOD FUCK YOU /pol/
>But what about the option to stay away from that shit
>LMAO WHAT ARE YOU INSECURE YOU FUCKING LOSER

Hypocrisy as far as the eye can see

>but anime!
You're on Yea Forums, stop begging for attention like a sperg.

If you already like trannies why would you think the trannies in the future are a bad thing?

Salt.
Gonna get myself some furry futa dick and everythings going to be great.

Would you prefer they say they have a KINK, for it, or reducing it to a kink?

Attached: Feels Shrug.jpg (546x550, 51K)

See you in August.

There are plenty that are close enough where I'd feel gay turning down the opportunity. Add in a good personality and some shared interests and that's girlfriend material.

I am not saying it's an utopia, I am saying that many things happening there are supported even by the developers themselves.

I went there, there was a thread going on about it and saying how it's suppose to be degenerate is a lame excuse.

41%

I want to lick astolfo's butthole until all my tongue taste receptors die out

imagine being feeling sexually threatened by video games

Explain

I'm gonna play it, I wont be paying though

So can I make a futa in this game or not?

Call me back when /pol/ berates the devs for weeks until the devs are forced to answer them and alter the game
>But it's the same!
Shit head leftist

have sex

>World of Cyberpunk has had people modifying and changing their bodies into the opposite sex and even animals for at minimum fifty-seven-years between 2020 and 2077
>BUT WHY WOULD PEOPLE SEE TRANNIES AS NORMAL?
You people do realise that once we get VR akin to the Matrix or RPO, we're going to see an influx of men using female avatars to flirt with and have relationships with other men, right?

Attached: 1550602039516.png (546x710, 499K)

Pirates are the same as vegans.

>explain
youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0&t=1

basically just borderlands gameplay, I dont know how anyone could praise it.

If you buy this crap, you're part of the problem.
Fuck that.

Probably, judging from what CDPR is being cajoled into.

Attached: shyles.jpg (1151x2048, 348K)

Are u ok, Billy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-144826_Chrome.jpg (1080x1511, 391K)

Imagine being a retarded hypocrite that can't handle being called out

Depends. Is homosexuality a kink? Attempting to say that attraction to intersex individuals is some freak abnormality drags the entire fucking game down with it.

The poster just showcases something bold and titillating. It isn't mocking. It's just using the sexual nature of the model for the sake of an advertisement.

Don't make this a gay thing.

One day I will rape you.

>Not plaing as futa with dick augmentations and 3 mouths to pleasure every degnerate in the game
>Not doing all this while waiting for the VR Mode

Lmaoing at your life kids

Attached: ETX67OH.jpg (1169x869, 223K)

the imagery and how it's presented could still be a problem idk, haven't made up my mind about it because I don't think about trannies and gay people in vidya all day. But I liked this statement from CDPR, imo a perfect grey area where there's a reason or a political problem to think about in the game, which is also why deus ex, new vegas or even witcher are so beloved here but all the anime posters only play trash games I guess:

“Cyberpunk 2077 is a dystopian future where megacorporations dictate everything,” Redesiuk said. “They try to, and successfully, influence people’s lives. They shove products down their throats. They create those very aggressive advertisements that use, and abuse, a lot of people’s needs and instincts. So, hypersexualization is apparent everywhere, and in our ads there are many examples of hypersexualized women, hypersexualized men, and hypersexualized people in between.

“This is all to show that [much like in our modern world], hypersexualization in advertisements is just terrible. It was a conscious choice on our end to show that in this world — a world where you are a cyberpunk, a person fighting against corporations. That [advertisement] is what you’re fighting against.”

(((nose)))

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-144809_Chrome.jpg (1080x718, 160K)

Actually 0% mad about this. In fact, give me more hot femboys with big cyber-dongles. I'm gonna play this game straight and prone bone every single one of them right in the access port until they think they're actual women.

Attached: 1468437545767.jpg (480x360, 23K)

?

this
same reason why tumblr whales hate on pretty big breasted women since they'll never be pretty themselves

based

No user, I want you to explain what's so shit about it using your own words

MtF trannies are always gay, dude.

>basically just borderlands gameplay
So it's already better than 99% of other RPGs? Good.

Billy is fucking PCtard

I just want to play some video games.

That is a falsehood on multiple levels.

Attached: vd2o95k.png (854x480, 235K)

Bullet sponges, non-engaging gameplay.

Is that enough for you?

>If your opinion is not the same as mine, or worse it makes sense and puts me in the wrong, you shouldn't point it out, WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT WHAT WE DO IN THE COMFORT OF OUR HOME, IN THE STREETS, WHY DO YOU CARE IF WE CAN ADOPT KIDS, WHY DO YOU CARE IF IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, WHY WOULD YOU CARE IF WE'RE MORE REPRESENTED!
>Inaction is bad, not conforming is wrong, WHY WOULDN'T YOU CARE IF SOME ONE DIFFERENT FROM YOU HAS IT WORSE, WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT THE SUFFERING OF SOME ONE WHO ISN'T YOU EVEN THO IT DOESN'T AFFECT YOU, WHY! YOU SHOULD STAND UP AND TALK ABOUT IT, IT'S AN ISSUE, WE'RE NOT BEING REPRESENTED ENOUGH, AND WE'RE NOT BEING REPRESENTED THE WAY I WANT!
Sound about right, chief?

Attached: 1552380969104.jpg (477x724, 553K)

I want to make this clear. I fucking guarantee you that I could 100% find a girl today willing to pose for an energy drink ad with her erect cock pressing out against skin-tight latex.

Would it be in good taste? Fuck no. Would it be offensive? Only to the puritans.

They side with trannies because despite being on the surface progressive they want to see traditional gender roles enforced. They’re willing to let a few mentally ill men cut their dicks off (which really only hurts those mentally ill men, removing themselves from the gene pool) in order to prevent breaking down personality divisions between sexes. Being braindead, the ideas of what a “girl” is (wears dresses, likes pink, is “cutesy”, is short, is weak, etc etc) is so deeply ingrained into their mind they are willing to ignore the actual defining characteristics of a female organism (that is, produces eggs/ female sex cells) to preserve it. They don’t even realize how anti progressive they are.

I love when OneAngryGamer faggots get mad. This game is gonna sell a bazillion copies, btw. So much for "Get woke, go broke" ;^)

I dont know what makes me more cringe:
The facebookfrogposter
Or Billy "The Edgy Kid"

Who the fuck is this faggot and why are you posting him? Is it another one of assblasted trannies?

Based

>Bullet sponges
Literally doesn't happen in the demo
>non-engaging gameplay
Sorry, you'll have to do better than just throwing random buzzwords at me because I have no idea what the fuck do you mean

It's a modified man, it's gay. Come to terms with your gayness.

Attached: 1560343387549.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

The website is one angry gamer. He had a fairly long article about Tifas tits.

>I dont understand criticism if it is not stated in the same work
>I can't extrapolate things and compare them to real life

>They shove products down their throats.
I know what product ChroManticore can shove down MY throat, heh.

Attached: D82PS9dW4AA_6x2.jpg (900x1226, 184K)

>a world where you are a cyberpunk, a person fighting against corporations. That [advertisement] is what you’re fighting against.
That's exactly what I am saying.
They are saying trannies are good while corporations are bad.
It's a typical leftist trope.
I am hoping too that the game will be good but, let's be honest here it's isn't exactly a gray area statement.

>one of assblasted trannies
Correct

>bullet sponges
>enemies die from a single shotgun shot
Huh?
>non-engaging gameplay
Oh, so you've played the game already i see. Get the fuck out of here you tard.

Alright well you tell me if it's bullet sponges on release, because I guarantee you there will be as there always are in RPG shooters, it is unavoidable.

The only other option would be to improve the AI, but as every other game shows it is easier to just increase the HP on mobs.

fuck outta here gayboy

My fucking dick.....

>Would it be in good taste? Fuck no.
And why not?

Attached: 1526783030708.png (653x496, 254K)

it just baffles me that all the dump of OP's post only contained anime avatars and I don't think a hivemind of people who are so much into anime can lead to profound political statements like "they're mentally ill but not mee"

pedo kill yourself

>I dont understand criticism if it is not stated in the same work
If the criticism of your world isn't in your work then it's very likely you support it and think it's the right thing.
>I can't extrapolate things and compare them to real life
In real life being a tranny is celebrated and praised, what's your point?

imagine shoving your face against her leather bulge and just going ham sniffing it, kissing it, licking it and hugging it really hard.

now that's an oldie

Attached: 1467844573640.png (600x900, 537K)

>Is homosexuality a kink.
That depends on what you define as homosexual a person born a man sleeping with some one that was born male is mine. Having a thing for a girl with a cyber penis on the other hand I number among kinks.

>people want their stupid diversity of geneticaly modified people
>they put a girl with a dick in a ad, indicating it's accepted in the current culture
>they still whine

They’re just mad that the tranny in the pic is far more attractive than any tranny ever will be in real life

More options to dilate

Why would /pol/ be mad about trannies is a dystopian nightmare setting? It seems like Yea Forumseddit is doing the whining

There's nothing to come to terms with. There's really no such thing as homosexuality.

Attached: 38641860_2100395796881759_3283980111040217088_n.jpg (960x1200, 1.03M)

>In real life being a tranny is celebrated and praised
this is your brain on /vpol/

It's called the Overton window, look it up

That's clearly some kind of latex rubber.

why do they act like this is first game you can choose your skintone and as if that's a new big thing.
fucking games on snes with char customization had this feature and no-one gave a shit.

Yes, I'm sure CDPR will finally nail it and create good combat.

They wont, it's an rpg shooter that relies on getting better weapons all the time. Hence the numbers, hence why things will become bullet sponges, otherwise the game has no sense of progression.

>There's really no such thing as homosexuality.
Now that's some fucking COPE delusion.

They are in the west, you can't deny reality.

Having a cartoon character for a profile picture does not make somebody "mentally ill", both the left and right wing both have tons of supporters with said icons, literally what the fuck are you trying to imply here?

GAYMERS RYSE UP

QUICK! WHERE'S THE THREAD TO DISCUSS THE ACTUAL GAME!?

I DON'T SEE IT PLEASE HELP ME OH GOD

Attached: 1482837270460.gif (500x715, 519K)

Cope, Rockstar is now the only dev with balls. CD is lost

Nice damage control

If you weren't gay you would prefer regular females.
There is a reason why you choose a tranny, and that reason is the dick.
Following this logic we can conclude that you like dicks therefore you are gay.

no?

>Get blacklisted for not clapping for Bruce “don’t hit the breaks” Jenner when he got his tranny award
Hmmm

I was referring to my original post you quoted "But yeah it's not a mental illness [being trans], being attracted to anime only probably is more", #notallanimeavatars

>Waaaah my fee fees are hurt, give people money.

Attached: Get a load of this faggot.png (572x115, 11K)

Are doom enemies bullet sponges because they take more than 1 hit to kill?

>i plan on playing the whole game with the most basic pistol
Like anyone will do that.

It's true. Homosexuality as a sociological concept was invented by Magnus Hirschfeld in the 19th century, along with transgenderism and other fictional ideas.

Attached: qtxp337rvw121.jpg (1151x2047, 334K)

Because she didn't wash it. Taste would likely degrade for most if she didn't.

>search "transexual"
>go to the news section
>look for major new sites
And now tell me how many are pro and how many are against them.

>trans kids
Big yikes

>implying we would want to roleplay as some fucked up abomination who calls itself a woman, over the real thing

>On the poster was a character that looked like a woman
this is the real reason trannies are mad.

>If the criticism of your world isn't in your work then it's very likely you support it and think it's the right thing.
Likely? That's the best defence you have? You should use your head once in a while. But I see it's hard for you to think
>In real life being a tranny is celebrated and praised, what's your point?
Oh, I see, you just get info about the real world on the internet. This is not the case however, as in real life they are severely ostricised. Not that I care. Also cyberpunk is a genre born exactly for criticism ND extrapolating it to real life, not that you have ever read any cyberpunk work.

You should research a bit about the topics you whine about. I suggest ranxerox, is a nice little comic that might mantain your attention

You literally don't know what "cope" means. YOU'RE the one who has to deal with CP2077 making a seemingly great game that pisses off SJWs and trannyhaters alike and surely lacks the pacing issues of RDR2

>OneAngryFaggot

I do prefer regular females.

Because most people are still somewhat reserved regarding sexuality. It wouldn't be in good taste for the same reason a well-framed camel toe being shoved in your face with an ad wouldn't be in good taste.

transpeople are often present in cyberpunk

anyone complaining literally should hang themselves

What exactly is the problem with having a alt cover for the female protag?

You can't rape the willing, user.

Cope, Rockstar, better than CD confirmed.

>Likely? That's the best defence you have? You should use your head once in a while. But I see it's hard for you to think
What an amazing argument.
> as in real life they are severely ostricised
You can literally get kicked out of your job if you raise your voice over their mental illness.

>The only dev with balls
>Puts le stronk woman in a realistic western setting
OHNONONONONO

listen mate I know that the far right is schizo as fuck about their perceived enemies but no, trannies aren't praised and celebrated by anyone

nor do jews run the world btw

>claiming that the ad turned trans characters into a fetish
That is the point of the ad. That's the point of the whole game's premise, how the world they live in is all kinds of fucked up. It's called Cyberpunk ffs.

OneAngryGamer is prime cringe kino, lads

Homosexuality is a disease.

Its not out yet. Everything is speculation at this point.

Also, if the character design did not include a bunch of weirdos it would not really be cyberpunk. That is sort of a core theme.

Attached: download (2).jpg (1024x576, 51K)

>a well-framed camel toe being shoved in your face
I had a dream Taylor Swift did that to me once, it was fantastic.

equally pathetic
not sure why these people think the cyberpunk genre is just about them
we got a perfect game to have diversity, but both sides are like "ME ME ME THIS SHOULD BE ABOUT ME"
kinda sad

Attached: 1560502405056.jpg (564x780, 53K)

This is why you leave this shit out. One in game ad and now you have everyone kicking down your door.

>It's a cyberpunk what's wrong with trannies?
>It's a fantasy what's wrong with trannies?
>It's a sci-fi what's wrong with trannies?
>It's the current year what's wrong with trannies?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: C7adFoHVAAACURo.jpg (480x417, 49K)

I don't see the appeal of a three-mouthed whore, you're getting the same service as with a normal whore except this time your dick's touching two cocks while you're getting sucked off.
If that's not gay I don't know what is.

Are you a blind retard? Or just pretending? Cyber punk was always about high tech and low life, it was never about transgender bullshit

Cope, she was based. And they openly mocked new wave feminist, and never changed their games for literal whos, Rockstar still based.

seethe more tranny

Attached: 1543371619207.png (844x757, 1.29M)

>game set in a cyberpunk dystopia
>people surprised that there's all sorts of weird shit involving body mods, transhumanism, machine-integration and transgenderism
I'm sure that 90% of people complaining about the trans shit are zoomers who have no experience with the genre and just want a Cyberpunk GTA or something.

Attached: 1432463772572.png (741x858, 137K)

One I am not affected by.

Attached: y6xtjbvundl21.jpg (1242x2208, 572K)

just because its not the main theme doesnt mean it never shows up

if you honestly think cyberpunk is just neon lights and robot arms its time for bed

Soda?
Anons penis?
user's penis worship kink in pill form?

seeth

This unironically

i dont get who is complaining, the sjws or pol?

>trannies are still seething
Go dilate.

Attached: 1560268457816.jpg (2796x1850, 1.1M)

2020 let's you become a literal furry and get a dick/vagina implant. Maybe to you a future where this shit is common place is a utopia, but it sure as fuck isn't for me.

Do you know why people don't like trannies in the modern world? Because they're horrific monstrosities, gorillas in drag that very rarely if ever pass. Who resort to lobotomy-tier operations to try and achieve a goal that isn't attainable with modern medicine.

>Sci-fi/Cyberpunk
Pay out the nose and you'd reach peak feminine form, with a fully functional cybernetic pussy that could please dicks six ways to Sunday.

>Fantasy
Cast a spell and you're now biologically female and beautiful.

dilate

>*Puts Online into your game*
>"That will be $50 for your shotgun please, also be on the lookout for rocket powered carriage for only $100, preorder now!"
Based!

cute male

Dilate

In the end you will have to realize this is pandering and nothing else

sseth

i bet very few people complaining have ever read anything cyberpunk

they probably think neuromancer is a rapper

>So much for "Get woke, go broke" ;^)
AGAIN!?

Attached: 1555243870627.png (1436x1108, 760K)

You are the retard. Cyberpunk 2020 which this game is fucking based on featured options for players to become trans, either biologically or with cyber enchantments. Not to mention that game world featured trans-NPCs.
Yes, the game is about taking on corporations that are controlling the society, but acting like transexuality wasn't ever in it is just ridiculous.

Hey hey, omae.

>Soda?
I just hope it's not made with corn syrup

Yeah, remember all the trannies in Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell or Deus Ex. This is literally one of the most important aspects of the genre. Bigots btfod.

Attached: 57fa85f8c1871.jpg (415x479, 15K)

I have a recollection of that member.

>Blade Runner

user i have something to tell you

And do tell how it's pandering when the content going into this game is likely older than you are?

Attached: hah.jpg (404x394, 23K)

Your countries are getting filled by people who will throw you off the top of a roof.
Keep winning though.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Landwhales are just jealous of 2d trannies

2020 mentions nothing of trannies, the closest you get are people who chemically castrated themselves and are asexual.

it is pandering, accept it and move on.

never change america

Attached: 1501768072209.jpg (1500x1000, 438K)

>Nightmarish hellscape
>Full of trannies

I mean yeah

Attached: 1537863400406.gif (728x408, 1.18M)

>his idea of a dystopia isn't full of mutts, niggers and trannies
>muh slippery slope
Based cuck.

>cyberpunk is about dick on forehead politics
Who the fuck are you "people"?

Unbased

Trannys. They can't seem to cope with the fact that they're only viewed as a fetish.

>2020 mentions nothing of trannies
It's literally mentioned in the expansions alongside furfags.

COPE.

Attached: 1560178496694.jpg (581x593, 52K)

>Ghost in the Shell
>Deus Ex
You know that the pnp game predates both of those, right?

Yeah sure future just means trannies are everywhere! Not realizing that this tranny shit is just a fad and in 10 years nobody will even talk about trannies

>they don't have to worry about psychosis
Well they know they are already psychotic.
Technically correct.

>Billy D

who the fuck are you

>Do you know why people don't like trannies in the modern world?
Because it's disgusting and unnatural.
If an mtf trannie wants to play as a girl then just pick a female player character etc. Don't promote being an whateverthefuck abomination as something normal.

Well, to be fair, most of them would be dead. A collapse happened, Europe hit the US with a meteor strike, and then a certain someone went crazy and hit the city the game is set in with a fucking nuke.

>Yeah, remember all the trannies in Ghost in the Shell
Yeah I remember Motoko Kusanagi who was the main character. What about her?

literally isnt, but go on and post it lad.

>Ghost in the Shell

Attached: 1560189546000.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Motoko was a sexual deviant and a habitual drug user, but she wasn't trans.

>Unnatural
You talking to me via digital inputs is unnatural, don't pull that retarded card when everybody humanity does in this modern era goes directly against nature.

>Cyberpunk isn't an aesthetic.
It's a conglomerate of themes to portray a vision of modern society and criticise it. Asthetics is one of those. Cyberpunk ain't just a asthetics but cyberpunk definetly has defined traits for it's asthetics.

Embarrassing

nigga you dumb as all hell

Attached: 1540774079504.jpg (1200x844, 205K)

>unnatural.

fuck off. nature is our bitch.

My guess, a bit of this probably people would probably prefer to lave that to one of those things you do every now and again and that's it, not something you should obsess over, which I agree with. If it's an add related to intercourse, sure why not, at least it makes sense. But if it's for a soda, keep the bulge off your board.

Attached: 1544431123388.jpg (1024x928, 187K)

"She" was a man before getting a cyborg body.

Who's going to tell him?

Attached: 1411798792109.jpg (1440x1080, 66K)

Motoko was a baby girl

Wonder if there's already porn of her

Im pretty sure having muslims is worse than having niggers and spics besides europe is full of niggers too as we speak

Attached: 1558044569634.jpg (1414x610, 381K)

Red dead never got woke to begin with, just retards crying over nothing.

>Cyberpunk is bluepille-

Attached: 1560511593981.jpg (1024x598, 128K)

twitter.com/Nyuunzii/status/1138724175978356737

They are not everywhere, but they exist. Not to mention that with how the game is portraying the degeneracy of the high-life society and with body-modding being easier than ever, do you seriously think people wouldn't be trying to get additional kicks by fucking women with cyberdongs and getting artificial vaginas inserted into themselves, especially if removing them would be as simple as visiting hairdresser?
Jesus christ dude, simply including something does not mean that creators endorse it or think it is a good thing. This game is full of fucked up shit that not everybody is going to like at all.

You guys wouldn't be as universally detested if you didn't force your self-insert false interpretations as fact.

you are just as stupid as the trannies you hate
maybe check out some gibson/effinger while you're at it
it was a theme in cyberpunk since at least 1987, it shouldn't be discarded nor should it be made a central theme, it needs to 'coexist' with the other shit

Attached: tony-skeor-asssssigned.jpg (1831x1831, 813K)

ok where did you read that? breitbart?

>keanu made a AAA dev studio cater to his weird niche fetish
He's one of us, he knows that traps arent gay

Attached: keanu-reeves-constantine.jpg (720x480, 205K)

The sad thing is, all the trannies whining would have killed themselves by the time Cyberpunk releases.

>Cyberpunk doesn't have furries and trannies
Holy fuck dude I'm not even going to bother.

Attached: Exotics.jpg (753x1084, 305K)

True, let's hope it's all natural and healthy for you.

Attached: High in protein.jpg (1024x768, 120K)

>"She" was a man before getting a cyborg body.

Attached: 4fff63406b22494c88936c24b460f243.png (896x1094, 1.26M)

Trans people expect us to accept them, but in the end they can't even accept themselves.

Attached: 198265.jpg (1486x836, 489K)

Billy Dicksucker BTFO yet again

This is what happens when you get your plot synopsis regurgitated by tumblr instead of actually watching it.

I am european you fag.

>Yea Forums can't handle garden variety sexual deviancy any more
fuck off

actually go to paris lmao, also outside of paris and london there's virtually no blacks (aside from bouncers)

>tfw no cyberpunk game with pure Christian morals and not degenerate shit

>TRANS CHARACTER OPTIONS
I hope it's just girl models with bulges, and nothing else.

imagine reading that your world is ending and believing it over the sunshine and rainbows outside your door