"More Asian/Black representation" what about Indian?

Why is it that people just keep crying about asian and black characters? They actually exist in games unlike Indians. When will we get an Indian video game protagonist Yea Forums?

Imagine the options in an RPG:

>[Intimidate] "shut up or I'll shit in your face"
>[Flirt] "let me kiss you pussy for 2 hours and then you give me milk from bob"
>[Blackmail] "I'll fuck your sister, your mother and your entire female ancestral line you bastard!"

Attached: image-194.jpg (636x611, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
thehindu.com/features/kids/Great-escape/article14500935.ece
youtube.com/watch?v=dajfpdtPGvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pajeets in my game
ew ew no thanks

>let me kiss you pussy for 2 hours and then you give me milk from bob
Holy shit my sides. You convinced me OP, i'd way rather have pajeets than niggers!

POO

GTA 6: New Delhi

Indian women are fine. If you do indian dudes make sure he's high caste.

isn't far cry 4 basically indian?

>Pajeets actually do talk like that
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

you play as a female siren in bl3 whos indian

Paki here, we need to make our games about our own stories.
We could start with something in ancient history, like Harappa or Taxila. And then move onto things like the invasion of India by the Mughals.
We have a lot of history that honkies are just ignorant of, games can fix that.

How to fuck do you distinguish high and low caste when they all look the same.

literally nobody likes sand niggers

literally the high caste ones have lighter skin tones

They really don't and I'm not even Indian. High caste is lighter skin and Caucasian features.

the entire series of asscreed is based on sand nigger history and is one of the best-selling series in the world you fucking poofta

what asian representation
the only games with asian characters are asian games
western games never have them
according to liberals, asians are the same as whites
not poc, not diverse, racist

Imagine having a caste system literally based on how white you are

HELLO SIR

I'm trying to find pics and they look undistinguishable from the average street shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

mirror's edge, lawbreakers, apex legends, prey

LISTEN ME, GOOGLE PLAY CARDS

Because they are always seen as "uncle toms"

Plenty of games have toilet, now fuck off poo

It predates white people ever seeing them unless that Aryan theory is real and they were white

That's basically how the entire world works

GTA Chinatown Wars

ass creed is about jews and turks and they are several classes above pajeet sand niggers
sand niggers are the absolute bottom of the barrel of civilisation. not even sand niggers like sand niggers which is why you fuckers bomb each other day in day out and it doesn't even make the news.
cope

>drives "milk truk" to earn money
>practice cricket to improve melee skill
>cooks curry for skill buffs
i can see it

>And then move onto things like the invasion of India by the Mughals.

I would play the fucking shit out of a game like that. The Mughals were inhuman in their bloodthirst and brutality. They killed an appalling amount of people.

Imagine an open world game where you play as a guerilla in the middle of the genocide and have to fight the fucking Mughals while they slaughter everyone and burn everything. But in the end it's all for nothing because they're too powerful. That would be such a dark, gory game.

Attached: 1555546197794.jpg (125x125, 2K)

it's got nothing to do with whites idiot

Literally every single country does that, it's not rocket science:
>Darker skin = more outdoor labor = lower societal standing

Attached: 62213.jpg (593x564, 397K)

It's not called Indo-European for nothing

no one has ever asked for asians at all. asians can be included in games either because the game is japanese, or is made to appeal to china/korea.

the whiners never asked for asians, or even hispanics for that matter. in america, and thus the internet, diversity means "more blacks"

lel the SJW's would throw a shit fit and call it racist because you'd be killing Muslims

7/11 and petrol station simulator when?

>ass creed is about jews and turks
lol dafuq
also jews are not even above cockroaches

I FILLED IT WITH DIESEL

you kill muslims in call of duty and cs and nobody gives a shit

i dont see any jews shitting on the street and their scams make actual money and not fucking google play cards
fucking cope, sand nigger. nobody likes you. everyone pities your existence.

poo in the loo

If you wouldn't fuck this woman we have very different tastes.

Attached: indian-models-female-1.jpg (533x800, 87K)

Conker's Bad Fur Day.

>Mughals
>BTFO'd by man with 200000 men(Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaj)

Any straight guy who says he wouldn't fuck her is lying

Attached: 1555301403121.jpg (680x710, 62K)

Indian is included in Asian

I would but I was looking for men mostly. They just seem to be unanimously ugly outside of Bollywood actors.

not really, in a lot of northern yuro countries having a natural tan is more high status because it means you have leisure time to travel go to beaches and shit

Aren't these technically Asian in the UK? Asian is a dumb and vague word that doesn't have a consistent meaning. They're Pajeets and Arabs in the UK. Then in the US they're East Asians and sometimes Viets, Pinoys are somehow Pacific Islander to some people but Asian to others, South East Asians basically aren't acknowledged, and everyone remotely poo like is automatically assumed to be Indian.

Pretty sweet if you played as one of his undercover agents or something. I always wished Assassin's Creed would make some games about the Khmer empire or the Mughals, but for all of their woke virtue signalling they will never make a game that doesn't involve Europeans somehow. Also their games are shit now.

Attached: 1553477816840.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

This dude slams puss.

Attached: indian dude.jpg (749x1124, 190K)

Indian is Asian you bloody wanker

Only in crime reports dumb bongs.

that's how it used to be
these days it's the other way around

poor people work inside all day
rich people can afford to go on vacations and get a tan

Doesn't even look indian.

nepal

That's because he's high caste.

He was a stealth hero anyways
thehindu.com/features/kids/Great-escape/article14500935.ece

There's an entire campaign centered around India in AOE3.

they are asian -- south asian to exact

shortening it to just "asian" makes sense in the uk context because slant-eyed east asians are almost nonexistant there

>hurr we amerimutts have had chinks here for hundred years so everyone else should refer to them as Asians too

>keep getting those scam microsoft phonecalls
>"haallo, I am samantha calling from mickrosoft"
>Every time its a woman I play along but also start masturbating
>as the call goes on do it louder making the wet fap sounds closer to phone and moan more and more obviously over the call
I could tell you its some kind of justice or payback for being a bunch of scamming fuckers but honestly I always string them along normally with a bunch of "yeah, ah ha, sure" and this combined with being interrupted mid fap once so I decided to do both before exactly what I was doing hit me. Turns out being a phone pervert makes for a pretty good jack off session.

even sjws hate indians

I'm not even American, your country is just a global embarrassment mate.

this is wild

Indian insults are always the funniest due to how weird they always are like:
>You fuck your pig mother with your hot mouth motherfuckair

>I'm not even American
And yet, you blindly do what they do. You are a cück.

Based. So who usually hangs up first.

[flirt] [failure] hey sexi girl show bobs and vagenee
[threat] [failure] hello bitch lasagna
[flirt] [succesful] hey sexi I will kiss ur vagene for two hours and fuk you with my 20 inches cock you will happi

What do they do, laugh at the UK? Boy do I have bad news for you.

Attached: 23512.jpg (540x489, 24K)

low class pajeets look like niggers so id say they get plenty representation
its the high caste that needs more inclusion into AAA vidya

t.high caste indian

>Unfortunately for India's gene pool the driver survived.

Attached: pf.jpg (235x273, 20K)

This is some supremely autistic shit. You should be embarrassed for sharing this, even if you're anonymous.

Bullshit,high caste indian look the fucking same.

India and everything surrounding those places are rich with history.
Too bad that games set around South Asia is so fucking rare.

t. scam caller

I want Symmetra to have our Indian Irish mutt babies

I just showed you the difference dude. They tend to have bronze skin and Caucasian features. High caste women are absolute stunners.

You sound very assertive, ever considered working as a scam caller?

there's like a billion of you, fuck off

I'm a euro indian mutt and I turned out pretty good looking so go for it.

Holy shit 6:37 what a fucking idiot

Why the fuck is Indian TV so fucking funny?
>Grown man weeping over a girl slapping him
Lmao

Indian movies are just as fucking retiredly hilarious in their weirdness
youtube.com/watch?v=dajfpdtPGvs
It doesn't help it's taken completely seriously in-context.
(Ignore the clickbait title and transitions, this was the best compilation I could find that contained the clips that I saw before that were copyright struck)

Aren't ethnicity and caucasian features more dependent on region in india than caste?.

they all look like typical punjabis to me bro. i doubt you can tell what caste someone is just by looking at them

yea yea

These look like the average pajeet that gets posted?
A bit of both really, castes don't intermarry much from my understanding. But I don't know that much desu.

>outside of Bollywood actors

Attached: 2341.jpg (467x262, 22K)

pls send bobs show vagene

I just googled high caste model. I didn't look up his life story. Is he an actor?

It usually goes one of these two ways. At the first moan that isnt mixed well into saying a word they realize I am fucking with them and hang up instantly or they act oblivious and push through until again they hang up when I wont fully co-operate with the instructions and its blatantly obvious they are wasting their time. Maybe they really are oblivious, its not like jerking off into the phone is a likely response and not every women is going to hear wet slaps with a male voice and be able to connect the dots.

Latinos are the second largest group in the U.S. and there is virtually no representation for them, they just don't have victim complexes like whiny niggers and shitskins.

Latino isn't a real race.

those are bollywood models who probably bleach their skin

does scarlett johansson look like the typical american woman?

You judge a country by its attractive people not by the endless uggos. Most people are mediocre to ugly. Doesn't make sense to judge by them.

My entire knowledge of the caste system comes from wondering why some indian women made my dick so hard and others didn't.

>>Grown man weeping over a girl slapping him
Did you miss the part where the staff rushed him and started punching and kicking him while he was on the ground?

Why not having protags you can change however you want? Then everyone could either play a huwhyte hetero bald spees mareen or a brown/yellow/blue SJW genderqueen

Street Shitting Simulator 2019

POO

But there is such a thing as an average.
An average woman in Norway is a supermodel in India.

I think it's more than most Indian people are skinny fat due to their they eat plus their style (mustaches) isn't really considered attractive in the west, plus a lot of them are kinda short and their accents aren't seen as attractive. Westernized Indian guys (born in the US) usually aren't bad looking.

He was crying because he got jumped.

I'd say an average high caste woman is about on par for my tastes. But I like tanned skin and I don't like blonde hair.

IN

I think you're doing a massive cope, but whatever.

Attached: 1449191353418.webm (422x236, 2.63M)

THE FUCKING STREETS

Attached: pajeet on the street.png (698x753, 863K)

There's no way to portray a Pajeetkin without coming off as racist or intolerant, because they're all objectively sub-80 IQ monkeys and the entire country is just one giant toilet.

How is it a cope? I'm just describing my taste. Indian women usually score really high in international polls so I know it's not just me.

Bruh, read the watermark.

>my penis stand when your vision

ALL RIGHT

>Indian women usually score really high in international polls
ok

The fact that your knowledge of the Indian caste system seems to come from Google pics.

Exactly why would you even focus on Indian women, when Arabic, Persian, Mestizo or even Med women have the features you described and generally look much better?

Because it's americans that make these games and truth is they only care about their country.

You do know these polls judge only by looks, right? She's still a barely educated pajeet who poos in the loo, and a nice appearance won't change that.

>Indian women usually score really high in international polls so I know it's not just me
lol

It's because forcing grotesque near-ape negroid abominations like John Boyega and ridiculously sterotypical sassy blaxploitation 1970's afro woman earn you serious good boy points from the press, who ironically believe that diversity is only worth praising if it comes in varying mixed raced shades of ooga booga african. Any other race is simply relegated to "white" or "might as well be white" like hispanics and the street shitters in their eyes because they have no "muh slavery" to embolden their woke agenda