realMyst
Untitled Goose Game
Final Fantasy VIII
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
Hollow Knight: Silksong

>and in the FAR future:
Breath of the Wild 2
Metroid Prime 4

Attached: 61h-LCiiqFL._SL1500_.jpg (926x1500, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1030300/Hollow_Knight_Silksong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link's Awakening is a beauty

Attached: Switch_TLOZLinksAwakening_E3_artwork_027.jpg (960x960, 256K)

The Switch is looking real fucking good right now

I never been happier with a console.
I have these games:

Cuphead
Dark Souls
Doom
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X | X-2
Grim Fandango
Hollow Knight
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Mario Kart 8
Reigns: Game of Thrones
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Tetris 99
Thimbleweed Park
Undertale

more like Switcher 3 amirite

I feel like such a cuck but I’m just throwing money at the switch during this sale because the games are so fun. Downloading DKC tropical freeze now

More like Yoshi's Island.

>buy
hahaha nah nigga, get a piece of tinfoil and apply to joycon pins 9 and 10

>The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
60 dollar indie game
>Doom Eternal
multi plat, will run like shit on switch
>The Witcher 3
Old multiplat, will run like shit on switch
>Luigi's Mansion 3
How old are you?
>Alien: Isolation
Old multiplat, slow gameplay so it might run okay
>realMyst
?
>Untitled Goose Game
?
>Final Fantasy VIII
lol
>LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
reaching
>Hollow Knight: Silksong
indie trash that any toaster can run and you should just pirate

Gee, I sure dont regret spending 360 dollars for smash bros

Attached: switch o.jpg (1430x874, 482K)

>Downloading DKC tropical freeze now
Fantastic choice

>be idort
>only three exclusives coming out in the next year/two years

>neutered Witcher 3 and Doom Eternal on switch
>Lists Lego Star Wars
>Doesn't list SMTV and No More Heroes 3
Fuck off you fucking shit loving piece of crap retard.

Is Donkey Kong fun? Never played a Donkey Kong game before, where to start? I only have a Switch as a Nintendo console.

Don't forget Crash Team Racing (cheap online) and Super Mario Maker 2.

>buy

Sorry shill. I'll just play them

good to know

Attached: opinion.jpg (698x904, 86K)

It's a really good console for people that are new to video games, it's cool that a bunch of kids will be playing Link's Awakening and the PS1 FF's this year like I did in the 90s.

There's nothing on it for me, but I'm happy everyone else is enjoying it.

Attached: 1533873665748.png (1000x881, 1.68M)

i have to have dragon quest 11 definitive edition.

Diddy's Kong Quest and Tropical Freeze are the peak of the 2D platformer genre. Definitely get the latter on Switch, it's a must have.

holy based

>60 dollar indie game
first Zelda I ever played, i have a soft spot for it (and in europe is 40)
>multi plat, will run like shit on switch
lol the first DOOM runs great on switch
>Old multiplat, will run like shit on switch
half true, it will have downgraded graphics of course
>How old are you?
I loved Mario Odyssey. You can have fun as an adult, user
>Old multiplat, slow gameplay so it might run okay
no gameplay rn, will wait
>?
watch some trailers
>reaching
come on that's funny
>indie trash that any toaster can run and you should just pirate
disrespecting hollow knight. pirating a 15$ game. ew.

It's nice if you want indie games on the go. As long as performance isn't hindered, it's nice playing Hollow Knight and FTL at my convenience.

The first party offering is pure trash though. Whether it's snorefest movies like Xenoblade, or casual walking simulators like Kirby and Mario, Nintendo has completely lost the plot. Indies are carrying the whole industry at this point. Infact, the only game I'm waiting for is Silk Song. I practically fell asleep at the trailer of BOTW's sequel, but seeing gameplay footage of Hornet's game blew me away.

Attached: a94.png (500x616, 108K)

astral chain, bayo 3, smtv, demonxmachina, and luigi's mansion 3 are for people new to gaming?

just say nothing appeals to you on the console, don't make sweeping generalizations.

>no Astral Chain
Looks like someone didn’t watch Treehouse

Attached: Switch_TLOZLinksAwakening_E3_artwork_076.jpg (960x960, 119K)

>doom eternal
>witcher 3
Other games are fine but holy shit why ruin yourself like this? Never buy a triple A multiplat for the switch.
Seriously those games will play like shit on the switch.

Everybody wtting themselves for Astral Chain and Daemon x Machina, but they both don't say anything to me

Rule 34 when?

DOOM 1 runs great on the switch

it's a failed console just admit it

>30fps
>sub 720p
>Great
Switchtards need some more Idort-ness in their life.

succ

Attached: Switch_TLOZLinksAwakening_E3_artwork_130.jpg (960x960, 138K)

Astral Chain
Super Mario Maker 2 maybe
that's it

>sub 30fps
>great
>when pc and other consoles run the game at 60fps.
Also controls are gonna be shit on the switch, go ahead and try to play the game on higher difficulty without the aid of a mouse.

It sells as many unit/year as the PS4
Ps4: 97M in 4 years
SW: 35M in 2 years

I'm pretty happy with my current collection.

PHYSICAL
Dragon Quest Builders
Legend of Zelda BotW
Octopath Traveler
Xenoblade 2

DIGITAL (41+6 f2p games)
Arena of Valor (f2p)
Castle of Heart
Cat Quest
Child of Light
Chocobo's M. Dungeon: Every Buddy
Dawn of Survivors (I have no idea why I bought it)
Devious Dungeon
Dragon Fang Z
Dungeon Rushers
Enter the Gungeon
Fast RMX
Fear Effect Sedna
Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition
Furi
Geki Yaba Runner (was free)
Ghost 1.0
Hard West
Implosion
Lightseekers (f2p)
Mana Spark
Mario + Rabbits
Mercenaries Wings
Moonlighter
Nine Parchments
Paladins (f2p)
Picross S
Picross S3
Plague Road
Prime World Defenders (f2p)
Quest of Dungeons
Realpolitiks: New Power
Revenant Saga
Robonauts
Romancing SaGa 2
Sega Ages: Phantasy Star
Shadow of Loot Box (lol, funny game)
Smoke and Sacrifice
Sparkle 3: Genesis
Star Story: The Horizon Escape
SteamWorld Dig
SteamWorld Dig 2
SteamWorld Heist: Ultimate Edition
The Lost Child
The Way Remastered
War Theatre
Warframe (f2p)
Warhammer: Champions (f2p)

Gotta buy Chinpokomon, Phantom Doctrine, The Last Remnant, plus World of Final Fantasy now during the sale.

Upcoming: Astral Chain, Three Houses, Vampyr, Grandia HD and 2 SaGa games.

>97m in 4 years
That's nearly 25m a year, Switch isn't going to sell anywhere near that in 1 year, just watch as the Switch sells less this year than it did last year, mainly because it has 1 game for it's last quarter.

ps4 is 6 years old.

>YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYASSSSSSSSSSS GUYS I'M SO EXCITED TO PLAY A BUNCH OF TEN YEARS OLD PORTS, BUTCHERED 480p x 25fps MULTIPLATS AND CHILDREN GAMES, GO NINTY GO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: excited.png (195x197, 76K)

>plastic reskin, franchise that peaked in the first game, and a bunch of ports
egh

Switch is becoming a 'console Steam'. Live with it.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind nintendo fans enjoying their games and multiplats if they stopped being so pretentious.

>dude did you hear about Mario Maker 2? It'll be the best game ever made! and if you disagree, you're a tranny snoy!

I mean geez. Not everyone shares your tastes in games, and if you want people to respect you, maybe you should dole out some respect too.

>dead
>not dead
Who honestly cares about some arbitrary status like this. They’re making games that I like. I also own a PS4 but the switch scratches a comfy itch that the ps4 simply cannot

It's not four years, it's over five and a half.

you didn't buy and even less play any of those "old" games, why do you care?

Attached: 1560299940999.png (1280x720, 1.68M)

please, just let us have this comfy thread without turning it into another episode of l’ebin gen war that only underage newfags care about

>The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
I don't like the art style, and I have already played the original game multiple times.
>Doom Eternal
I'll just play this on PC
>The Witcher 3
Already played it.
>Luigi's Mansion 3
Definitely going to pick this up. It looked fun.
>Alien: Isolation
Already played it.
>Hollow Knight: Silksong
Probably going to get this.

Other games that OP missed:
>Astral Chain
Went from kinda interesting to must buy when they demoed it during the treehouse
>Animal Crossing
Yeah it's a casual game, it's still fun.
>Trials of the Mana
The remake looked really good, the collection can go fuck itself. I'm not paying $40 for two SNES roms and a GB rom.
>Whatever the rice game was that they demoed on the last day
This seemed really good, most likely will get it.

>Astral Chain
>Daemon X Machina
>Trials of Mana
>Luigi's Mansion 3
>Animal Crossing New Horizons
>BotW2
>Hollow Knight Silksong (and other great looking indies)
>No More Heroes III
>Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
>Super Mario Maker 2
>Dragon Quest XI
>Metroid Prime 4
>Metroid V
>SMTV
>Bayonetta 3
Could the Switch end up being, dare I say it, Nintendo's best console?

Attached: CaptainFalcon.jpg (500x500, 48K)

>please, just let us have this comfy thread
I'd be happy to, if you didn't already turn it into a console war dickwave contest.

>HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE GAMES SNOY BTFO!

And then you call people faggots if they'd prefer playing some of these multiplats on the PC. Even if they calmly explain that they're not a fan of portability, or they don't like the sacrifices made to the port. And heaven help you if you say your favorite game isn't a Nintendo exclusive.

>Hollow Knight: Silk Song is shit unless you play it on the switch
See? This is the kind of console warring shit I'm talking about.

>Switch is becoming a 'console Steam'.
What the actual fuck does this even mean?

yes i typed wrong. it's 6. so the math stands

Oh yeah, I forgot to add Baldo and Oninaki. And as user mentioned, that rice game.

Attached: 1560270154764.jpg (1649x916, 182K)

You’re a lunatic. Get help

Some games make it so hot in handheld mode it starts steaming.

It means it already has a big library, from indie to AAA games, and it's expanding with both new and old games. Hell, Icewind Dale and Baldur's Gate are coming to Switch. At this point we can expect every major multiplat title on the Switch.

>ctrl+f
>”snoy”
>1 result
>it’s you
Completely unsurprised

>how dare you play indie games on any other system other than the switch, you're clearly a lunatic

See, this wouldn't be coming out of the mouth of an idort. They would recognize that some people have different preferences.

Then are you saying it's "console Steam" because it's generating a lot of steam/momentum, or are you comparing it to the digital distribution platform Steam? Because if it's the latter, I want you to reread what you wrote and internalize how fucking stupid it is.

How did you turned anons post
>Hollow Knight Silksong (and other great looking indies)
to
>Hollow Knight is shit on other platforms

???

You posted it as a Switch exclusive and didn't acknowledge the existence of any other version of the game. Unless you can show me where you mentioned the PC in your post.

>Hollow Knight: Silk Song is shit unless you play it on the switch
Lmao what? Did you even read what you quoted?

You should stop engaging the shitposter.

>>Hollow Knight: Silk Song is shit unless you play it on the switch
Switch is literally the only console it's releasing on as of right now.

>See, this wouldn't be coming out of the mouth of an idort.
As an idort, it's hard not to notice that choosing to play certain games on one platform versus another is asinine. For example, Skyrim on any console. Asinine.

Hollow Knight started on PC and will always play best on PC.
Don't larp this game like it's your switchfags. It wouldn't have existed without PC.

Sequels and ports are not games

>not releasing anywhere else

store.steampowered.com/app/1030300/Hollow_Knight_Silksong/

Then don't judge me for wanting to play the game on the PC. You sure don't want people judging you for playing indies on the switch, yet you don't give that same benefit to others.

Yeah you sure don't do that with other fanbase
>stop shilling RE and DMCV threads we want our smash threads!
Fuck off

UNTITLED GOOSE GAME then.
100/100

Why is it always the 3rd game? Port the other two you pieces of shit

Thats on pc you cunt.
>epic store
Pirate it is then

This, I have a switch but that doesnt mean I only like the switch and those nintenmanchildren invading other comfy threads just because we are not obsessed with smash or mario

quit having fun!!!!

Attached: 6E2D41D1-FDAF-4A81-9E30-53E5B936FBC8.jpg (1000x820, 102K)

>Dark Souls 2/3 NO GAMES
>GoW 4 no game
>Spider man no game
>Tlou2 no game
>Witcher 3 no game
It's looking even more grim for the ps4

>Switch is literally the only console it's releasing on as of right now
>Console

For quite some time now, Nintendo haters don't want us to be here and insist that we have a specific board just for N and its games. But be honest now, you can't live without us. Even if Hirogami Chinchinmura creates a board for Nintendo, you'd be there every day. Shitposting.

Just because it releases simultaneously doesn't mean it's a port you godless heathen

>Also controls are gonna be shit on the switch, go ahead and try to play the game on higher difficulty without the aid of a mouse.
Doom 4 has gyro controls which are the 2nd best thing to a mouse.

If you think gyro is gonna help you on higher difficulties, well you're in a world of hurt. The lower performance doesn't help either.

The worst is when they invade Hollow Knight threads and talk about how they want the vessel as an unlockable character, and then shitpost against anyone who wants to get back to Silk Song discussion.

Don't forget about about:
> Astral Chain
> Bayo 3
> No More Heroes 3
I feel like this console will be finally worth it after a year of so me not having anything to play on it

But it is a port, it was made on pc first then was ported to switch. Literally when the game was revealed the only platform for it was PC

>There are people who are willingly buying these multiplats on a console barely more powerful that the xbox 360

By this logic every console is becoming a console steam.

Attached: Perhaps the greatest filmmaker of all time.jpg (969x1045, 141K)

>walking simulators like Kirby and Mario
Do you even know what a walking simulator is?

In 2 years after their release?

Have fun in last gen while we continue into next gen next year. Also have fun watching cyberpunk 2077, sekiro, elden ring, re2, dmc5, avengers and ff7 on youtube.

You do realize most Switch owners also own another console or pc?

But I already played and finished RE2 and got S+ rank. You are crazy if you think FF7 will be finished anytime soon.

Yeah, it's a game with zero challenge where it's almost impossible to die. I consider Uncharted a walking simulator, even though you shoot guns and platform. That doesn't make it a good game. It barely even makes it a game.

>Also have fun watching cyberpunk 2077, sekiro, elden ring, re2, dmc5, avengers and ff7 on youtube
As opposed to watching them on my console?

Trash list to be honest

Attached: Switch_LuigisMansion3_E3_artwork_02.jpg (4936x4936, 2.73M)

Considering how you said you hated everything that wasn't on the Switch, I doubt that.

>Kirby
>zero challenge
I can tell you've never played it. Come back when you've beaten The Ultimate Choice on Soul Melter EX.

>Mario Odyssey
>Zero Challenge

kek.

I also like to arbitrarily change the definitions of terms and expect everyone to know what the fuck I'm talking about like an idiot.

How did Next Level Games do it, lads? When LM3 was first shown off it looked like an upscaled 3DS game, now it's probably the best looking game on the system.

Attached: Switch_LuigisMansion3_07.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Yeah I'm willing to buy Witcher 3 again on an inferior console despite having played it on a much better platform, PC
Isn't that decision mine to make?

>akshually it gets good 50 hours in

Yeah nah screw that. How about the game actually challenge me from the start? I went 10 hours into Mario Odyssey and I don't even remember dying once. That's my limit for how long I wait.

Well, why shouldn't I consider them walking simulators? The fans hate any concept of challenge and just want them to be "comfy".

The switch has youtube right? So yes... Watch them there.

>Well, why shouldn't I consider them walking simulators?
Because they're literally, factually not? What the fuck kind of stupid question is this? You know what, I consider Uncharted a kart racing game, even though you only drive a car for like five minutes, because I'm a complete dipshit.

Well no that's actually fine, the problem is all the other dumb switch only faggots that are gonna pay it for the first time.
Imagine ruining that first experience looking into toussaint in the shitty switch graphics. Ruining the awe on how amazing the world looks like.

I just want to play Luigi's Mansion 3 and Link's Awakening already. I wasn't fully sold on it but now I want all my games on the Switch.

Suck a dick

rent free

>they're literally, factually not
And yet you didn't have a problem with me calling Uncharted a walking simulator. HMMMMM, a very intriguing development.

They had almost a full year to polish up the game, and they made the most of it

Rune Factory 5
Disgaea 4 Complete
Animal Crossing
Digimon Survive

Attached: agumon tells mimi how it is.jpg (1325x959, 165K)

>new links awakening
>witcher 3 in 540p
>alien:isolation
>lego
nah

Graphicsfags are something else. Go watch a movie or, better yet, go outside you smelly virgin

>someone likes an indie game not on the switch
>"haha look at this guy playing his pixelshit"

>someone dislikes the graphics of a Switch game
>"wow man graphics aren't everything"

Attached: 1560396853124.gif (500x529, 715K)

>And yet you didn't have a problem with me calling Uncharted a walking simulator.
What the fuck are you talking about, fuckbrain? I had a problem with your entire retarded post. Where did I specifically say I had no problem with you relabeling Uncharted like an idiot?

Can't even call out a retard anymore on 4channel?

>I had a problem with your entire retarded post.
Which is why you specifically pointed out my treatment of Mario and Kirby, while saying nothing about my description of Uncharted.

Where the absolute shimmering fuck did I do that, you illiterate twit?

As always, switchfags having low standards and liking an inferior product.
Play these games on pc as intended like a real man, then play whatever Indies or exclusives on switch that you want.

You responded to my first post. I own a good pc. How insecure can you be?

Again, you focused solely on mario and kirby being criticized, but never once batted an eye towards my description of Uncharted. What that tells me is that I can call any game a walking simulator, as long as it's not a Nintendo game. So if I had said something like "the switch is so great, it's full of games and not walking simulators like TLOU and God of War" you wouldn't have had a problem with it. Since I'm not putting Nintendo under the cruel spotlight of criticism, nobody argues.

>I own a good PC
>which is why I not only play games solely on my switch, but will lash out and attack others for not doing the same
See, that's why I don't believe you. If you did have a good PC and thus were an idort, you would look at someone playing an indie game on the PC and say "good for them, I personally would go with the switch." Instead your response is "wow wtf is wrong with these losers? Don't they wanna play their games on the go? They must be such incels who never get out haha!"

If there's one thing I dislike, it's being judged unfairly, for my choice of platforms no less.

>Again, you focused solely on mario and kirby being criticized
Where, fucknuts?

That's what I like about Nintendo. They show games early, warts and all, and then upgrade. Most of their shit isn't faked bullshots on PC hardware.

Astral Chain looks like Platinum at their best. I can't not be hyped.

Also stop taking the bait.

seeOnly complained when I brought up nintendo games.

Ohh, I see the problem. You can't follow your own chain of replies, because you're an idiot.

>responded to 3 different people in the same post
>starts talking to the third guy
>now the third guy is the first two people
You're a fucking retard

You're assuming I made those posts but I didn't. I already told you that.
>>which is why I not only play games solely on my switch, but will lash out and attack others for not doing the same
See, that's why I don't believe you. If you did have a good PC and thus were an idort, you would look at someone playing an indie game on the PC and say "good for them, I personally would go with the switch." Instead your response is "wow wtf is wrong with these losers? Don't they wanna play their games on the go? They must be such incels who never get out haha!"
How can one man be so insecure that he unironically wrote all of this garbage? You're deluded and I recommend you seek help for your mental illness

I'd impregnate her so she could have my Funkopop mudblood babies.

>make the innocent insinuation that maybe a game shouldn't take 10 hours to get challenging
>get called an idiot and a retard

Sigh.

Look at this thread and tell me that anyone here is an idort who is tolerant of others and their preferences. Not a single Switch owner has been tolerant of someone who prefers playing indies on the PC. Every time they get insulted because "DUUUDE DON'T YOU WANT PORTABILITY YOU'RE SO RETARDED"

That just doesn't entice some people. I'm terribly sorry to have to inform you of this.

The only intolerant posts I see are your own garbage posts

For me, it's Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina.

Attached: 1537782901108.gif (367x265, 558K)