Epic Store Mega Sale should have ended June 13

>Epic Store Mega Sale should have ended June 13
>it's still going despite being June 14 in the west coast

Hmm..

Attached: epicmegasale-100796643-large.jpg (1200x663, 67K)

this advertisement thread wasn't even thinly veiled

>American doesn't understand time zones

I don't know. I'm just speculating that they might extend it so they can eat into the Steam sale.

Tim Sweeney and his baby weenie.

Wouldn't do a damn thing.

>epic
>mega
>sale

Considering that those incompetent faggots have to do everything else in their store manually they probably have to turn the fucking sell off manually too.

Already bought enter the gungeon on steam to spite this store

Did they even add a cart yet?

thats 6+ monsth

Attached: unknown.png (1918x1072, 777K)

what did tim sweeney mean by this?

imagine having bugmen software on your computor

Steamcels btfo by letting Epic Games live inside their heads rent free.

Sorry user that won't be out until q2 of 2020 :>)

Good for you, the achievements are quite interesting and fun to get, definitely added a bunch more hours to my playtime

>incel
>rent free
It's like I'm really on resetera.

>video game sale
>can only buy (1) one game at a time
>account gets flagged for buying a lot of games
oh well

Its lame that resetera has pretty much infiltrated and makes up the minimum 10% of the threds and posts on Yea Forums alone, thats why you see all the tranny threads

Would you get banned if you bought too much stuff anyway?

reminder that some of the features that were supposed to be added in the "near term" never made it thorugh but were instead pushed back to some other date

>Anno 1800 still not cracked and will never be
should have bought it for $37.99 when I had the chance

Guess I’m never playing that shit.

>Buying ubisoft games
You deserve to suffer.

Relax. They need to turn off sale for every game manually.
These things take time, give it at least 6 months.

if you going to buy an ubi game for whatever reason, there's zero point to buy from anywhere else except uplay. if you're in europe you get 20% off everything anyways for turning in 100 of their cheevo points.

I heard for them to remove the games that the devs said they dont want to be in the sale, they needed to turn the sale off and adjust it accordingly then manually turn it back on, that true?

Just buy it 50% off on Steam later?

Some games pulled out of the store for the duration of the sale because it wasn't based on individual per game discounts.
They just gave a flat $10 off for the first thing you buy and publishers like gearbox hated that because it applied to their pre-oder phase games.

I thought EPIC said they were eating that $10 discount themselves? thats fucked if they were just killing the preorders with the extra ontop $10 off, some of them games went down to $5

It still reduced the perceived value of their game and that's a huge deal for marketing or shareholders or whatever.
I guess it kind of makes sense because why would anyone buy it full-price after it already was on sale once.