How would you future-proof his gaming rig?

How would you future-proof his gaming rig?

Attached: upgrading mbp.png (1080x909, 205K)

what a silly billy
when an Apple product becomes obsolete you just throw it in the trash and buy a new one

Pretty sure that's a joke

>radioshack
Those are still around?

>not verified
Why would you post that here?Mods please delete this thread.

>macbook pro water cooling

Attached: 65484848.gif (498x374, 1.61M)

it's cool. he has a rose.

Epic retweet bro!

Have my upvote ;P

Attached: Upvote.png (1024x1049, 20K)

I'm not even game to try upgrade a real laptop, cracking open a mac book sounds like hell

wow really???

>retards replying to this post
you guys look for outrage on purpose.

they're easy to open, and then you can sort of stare at it and put the cover back on, unless you have 2011 or earlier then they're fucking great for upgrades and super easy to do.

I don't think that's a legit account, although it took a while for me to realize because the modern left is a nightmare for Poe's law.

Attached: image0.jpg (1080x905, 149K)

Thats not real. Literally no. I refuse to believe it

Both sides are equally bad, poe's law is in full effect when dealing with /pol/ aka reddit here.

Either way, you're fucking idiot if you use a computer for gaming. Enjoy never owning your games.

last name is literally cuckold with kek in it.
You sure figured that one out big brain mcgee. fuck me you're smart to figure this one out.

Are there seriously people in this thread who can't tell that this is an obvious joke?

Apple is known for putting in shitty parts and then marking it up by 800$. Its basically well known as shitty for gaming.

>implying I'm giving this account enough respect to shift my eyes 3.5 mm to the right after hitting the rose when I read his first name to analyze the last name

It's a troll account run by alt-leftists ridiculing blue check mark radlibs
associated with the /stupidpol/ subreddit

You had to buy one of those "never obsolete" PCs from the 90s or early 2000s.
I'm afraid that was the only way, OP.

Jokes aside, dont modern macbook pros come with thunderbolt?
If so you can just dualboot windows and get an external GPU to dock in when you need to play games. Just make a thermal pad dock to prevent thermal throttling.
I unironically think its doable.

10 years ago this would have been an obvious joke
now it's most likely true

At this point it's literally just /pol/ trolling each other
One person makes an epic false flag account and then people unaware of it on the same side take it serious despite it being obvious/ /pol/ not knowing how to be subtle

The absolute state of the modern left

It's actually left in-fighting
kinda funny actually, the people associated with the account are constantly accused of being strasserites by radlib retards

I'm interested in what evidence you have for that

This is an actual parody account, you did not have to block out its username

no it's real

just link the account then you fags

i fucking miss godfrey elfwick

twitter banning his account was like burning the mona lisa

Why? Because it would be too obvious (last name is cuckold). This fag wants a bait thread.

Never heard of him?
There an archive?

"subtle"

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-041740__01.jpg (1080x840, 249K)

This

the account follows and regularly interacts with the /stupidpol/ account and people associated with it, like aimee terese.
o-faces like hbomberguy and blue check mark journalists hates them.

man i spend way too much time on this bad website and the other bad website and i cannot imagine caring about this shit

sometimes you just have to sperg

This guy is really pushing poe's law.
But seeing how he gets more engagement than most retards that tweet shit like this into the void of the net, it probably is a troll account.

>strasserites
Those still exist? Thought it was just a meme self-denomination by milquetoast NatSocs at this point

NAZBOL GANG IS REAL

they barely do
radlibs and blue check mark journalists from brooklyn just likes to smear the word anyone who isn't uncritically pro open borders

>rainbow
>cartoon character
>glasses
>beard
How much you wanna bet he has his preferences in his bio?

It all really depends on their intentions
If he's trying to "blend in" it's not working. Gotta pull back two notches.

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-042350__01.jpg (1080x365, 103K)

That's a satire account.

prove it.

just check the pinned tweet on the account
the name is deliberately made to sound like cuckold

Stop shilling your shitty parody account.

digital copies and physical copies are the same now

let me explain to you
>both required to download whole game onto your drive whether it is from a disc or internet
>only difference is that the disc itself acts as a sort of physical license to play the game when it is already downloaded into your system; you need to pop the disc in each time you play
>opposed to just pushing start on a digital game to play it
both physical and digital files are the same, too, and interchangeable. logically -- and especially since the removal of nice manuals which contained a lot of cool official art, character/world info/lore, and even comic strips -- physical copies are a hassle and not worth it

>required to download
eh, only some games. Even if you don't have internet, you can play most physical games offline without additional downloads. But the point can be made publishers like updating post release, whether that be fixing a rushed launch, or adding more content.
>disc itself acts as a sort of physical license to play the game
That's the point. It's a physical license. More trust worthy than a digital one.
>opposed to just pushing start on a digital game to play it
In terms of owning it, Steam is the only digital platform that I think gets the closest to owning your games. If their DRM fails, you can always crack it relatively easily, and a good portion of their games are DRM free. With GOG, you straight up just own it.

But I dunno, I'm not a massive fan of digital.

its a parody account. there are countless of these out there.

>censoring the username
For what purpose? If you search even 5 words of the tweet you can find his profile in seconds

Reddit's terms of service. This image likely came from there.