Smash

Predictions for the next DLC?

Attached: 1560498084041.png (1024x1024, 628K)

me

So far the rule has been third party choices to repair their franchise reputation and shill upcoming games.
>Joker to make up for P3/4 Dancing, PQ2 bombing and the musou no one wants, preparing for P5R.
>DQ hero because of SE/composer fuckery plus DQ11 redux release.
>Banjo so Microsoft can revive the series they bought and let fall into a coma.
So with that in mind it's going to be Shepard. Mass Effect needs the good publicity and there has to be a trilogy remaster coming soon, to everything except the Switch.

Attached: 8acsmml2Z3dq.jpg (893x893, 736K)

Reimu

Ok so we have:

-That leak in the archive that guessed Joker, Banjo, and the heroes. According to him the next characters are Sylux from Metroid Prime and Edelgard from Fire Emblem. What's weird is that Reggie said that all DLC would be unexpected and those are Nintendo properties, not really unexpected.

-There's also Mii costume theory. There are a bunch of mii costumes missing that we had in four, but most of them belong to some of the companies that already have characters in the game (Square Enix, Sega, Namco, and Capcom). Joker came with Sega's mii costume that we were missing so people think that we will get Square Enix's with the Hero DLC. If this is true then it's very likely that the other two characters we will get are from Namco and Capcom.

-Then there's speculation about Doomguy being in. There was an interview with a Bethesda dev about them talking to Nintendo about Smash. Now that we saw that Nintendo made a deal with Microsoft it seems likely that they would be willing to deal with other western companies. Plus Bethesda has been releasing games on the Switch, Doom included.

Erdrick is not of drinking age

>and the heroes.
except he didn't guess the heroes, he said Crono or Neku would be in, neither got in

>-That leak in the archive that guessed Joker, Banjo, and the heroes. According to him the next characters are Sylux from Metroid Prime and Edelgard from Fire Emblem. What's weird is that Reggie said that all DLC would be unexpected and those are Nintendo properties, not really unexpected.
He also guessed Neku or Crono, not the heroes. He's full of shit and got lucky

>making up rules

Attached: crash bandicoot.png (507x480, 327K)

Crash of course.

Attached: image.png (736x980, 30K)

Oh and also there's another theory about companions. That every newcomer appears with a companion in the mural. Joker with Morgana, Hero with a slime and Banjo with Kazooie. If this is true then someone like Crash could make it in and appear with Aku Aku or Amaterasu with Issun.

Highly unlikely because Activision are kikes.

My bad, but to play devil's advocate he did say a Square Enix rep and that he wasn't sure about it. Just saying.

I mean fuck, I can’t think of a good one that will match the hype factor of Banjo, Joker or any of the other guys like K Rool and Ridley.

I do have this insane tinfoil scenario in my head about Microsoft letting Sakurai have his way with Banjo but in exchange, Master Chief gets to be the final Rep revealed in order to commemorate their alliance and basically set up smash fans into buying the New Xbox console

Attached: 3FEB2463-1AB0-4183-B733-AF45B76212F7.jpg (479x401, 52K)

he only said a square character because Verg and other leakers had been saying a square character would happen since before the game came out.

Not as concrete but Mick Gordon asked for a metal choir for a ”video game”, despite everyone knowing he’s back for Doom Eternal. Since Kirkhope had to be totally silent about his contribution, who knows

please

Attached: 6DB3F3F3-B65E-4266-A693-525F58490D7E.jpg (600x837, 150K)

Maybe in burgerland.

Monster Hunter and Solaire.

couldn't care less who gets in now desu. I only hope that others get their most wanted

Attached: 75190713_p0.jpg (2043x2492, 1.38M)

He's 16

Who gives a damn? I mean come on user, enough is enough. We don't give a flying fuck. Smash is dead, and it's trash. Smash is basically a gacha game, because nobody plays it, but everyone here just hopes to pull their hypest character. "Haha he's in!". I'll tell you who's in. Me. In your mother. Ha!

the choir was for doom eternal

I'm still surprised there is no Namco fighting game rep, be it Tekken or Soul Calibur

You can drink in the UK from the age of 12.

Scratch that, at home you can drink as much as you want from the age of FIVE, you just can’t buy any until you’re 18.

Virgin

Attached: 1553113291652.jpg (540x639, 117K)

Could be both. He didn’t say that it was for Doom, though it’s easy to guess.

Based

Attached: 1560436968490.png (877x910, 311K)

I'm impressed, you found a less interesting addition than Steve

Leon or Bust

Attached: 1532817383108.gif (848x476, 3.89M)

Rayman is a complete nonentity in Japan

Attached: banjo vs rayman sales japan.jpg (1668x172, 26K)

It's going to happen

Attached: Switch_NMH3_E3_screen_04.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I hope you know that he has less chance of making it in as Ubisoft's rep than a generic Rabbid does.

Attached: afca1a6a9e94b358ef9be235fc86642a.jpg (394x512, 28K)

dont get my hopes up man

90% sure it will be Namco and Capcom and I'm like 70% sure the Capcom character will be Resident Evil. Possibly Jill if they're looking to expand the female representation a bit more, maybe with some character alts like Hero.

Namco will probably be someone from Tekken or Tales.

Attached: jill-mvc2fixd.jpg (700x780, 99K)

I think the next 2 characters are going to be Mega Man X & The Doom Marine.

Trailer will start like this

>Mega Man is fighting the bosses from Smash and manages to hold them off
>Galeem and Dharkon summon 5 new bosses (Fug, Petey, Duon, Porky, and Sigma). Mega Man gets his ass handed to him and is about to be destroyed.
>One of the spirits that Mega Man had leaves him and flashes a bright light.
>When the light dissapears it shows X using Rolling Shield to protect himself and Mega Man
>"Mega Man X Takes Charge!"
>Cuts to a montage of X using his attacks with the Opening Stage Music that was already revealed. Stage revealed to be Central Highway
>After the montage, it shows Dharkon summon another boss.
>It's the OG Cyberdemon from Doom Eternal.
>It blasts both Mega Man and X
>The other bosses converge and approach the two.
>A BFG blast comes out of nowhere
>"DOOM MARINE RIPS AND TEARS!"
>Cue montage of Doom Marine fighting with a new remix of "Kitchen Ace"
>Ends with X, Mega Man charging up their busters and the Doom Marine firing the BFG
>Their shots combine like X3 forming a gigantic blast destroying all the bosses.
>"Happy 25th anniversary!"

Who do I EXPECT, or who do I WANT?

Because I want Dante, but I also don't think that'll happen.

>young people drawing characters from games they never played
Cute.

>Amaterasu
FUCK OFF ALREADY DOGFUCKERS

I doubt Capcom gets another rep, seeing as they have 3.
>"SE/composer fuckery"
No one is Japan gives two shits about this, and no one that isn't a twitter tranny cares about this in America.

It's going to be these two, I feel it.

That's true, but Ubisoft apparently wanted to grow their influence over there from what I heard
That's probably true, but I had a friend who told me awhile back that Steve had a better shot of getting into Smash than Banjo, and when Banjo got revealed, he was so glad he did get in.

I just want Doomguy for those sick classic midis and remixes on them.
If NuDoom isn't going to give us little more than E1M1 then I'm sure the Japs can do a good job