VTMB Thread

pcgamer.com/vampire-the-masquerade-bloodlines-2-gameplay-footage-e3-2019/?utm_content=buffercc087&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=buffer_pcgamerfb&fbclid=IwAR3amiKQJINL5THJTZWS-7e5yrIgSCEPzFE10CgB4zuBdFEDwUgrgVtbQgI

Bloodlines demo with someone who isn't totally incompetent

Attached: vamp19016d.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XtLEp0XAII
youtube.com/watch?v=MtCwK-K4yhE
youtube.com/watch?v=hq90bvH51oI
youtube.com/watch?v=XVlvJJt5jWE,
youtu.be/hru6IvgRSp
youtube.com/watch?v=vlyDTEn32Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=GsJcf0Mjuuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISOLATED

Attached: 1560341863646.webm (1240x698, 2.87M)

Damsel IS a cute AND aggressive wife! I have NOT played BUT Damsel IS cute! Give me sequel Damsel! Give me Damsel wife!

Attached: Damsel.png (890x890, 529K)

jesus christ, jaheirafag calm down

Tremere are the cutest clan!
lmao @ your entire life if you haven't taken the Tremerepill yet!

Attached: 1560287540840.jpg (1610x2000, 264K)

All I ask is for the possibility to play with as little blood drinking as possible and a plotline to kill every vampire I come across.

why did every player want to kill the Nos? jesus christ

because he's ugly and makes you chase him
mostly because he's ugly

>IT'S THE DEMO PLAYED BY A COMPETENT PERSON
>it's just the 3 min presentation from the pcgaming show
fucking hang yourself

where? fucking trash shill kill yourself

>OP's link has a 21 minute video with someone playing the game properly
>WHERE IS?!

where?

Are you intentionally being dense, or is it something as simple as the video isn't in that link because of your country?

Jesus, try and articulate yourself a little user

then just open the vid, copy the url and post it HERE you fucktarded faggot

man idk. sequels looking bad. i hope its not though. im bracing for disappointment

It's on PC Gamer. It's embedded on their site. There isn't a direct URL to the video seperately - hence why I posted the page link

Why are you so buttravaged? You're the only one who's being daft here

where? the only video i see is the fucking youtube clip of the 3 min pcgaming presentation. link it here.

everyone pretended it was going to be a worthy sequel ONLY because Mitsoda was in. disregard the fact that the lead writer is a you know what and the devs only made like 1 decent game out of dozens.

i think it's safe to say the dream is over.

Fuck off. All commies get the stake

Based retard

how the fuck do you install final nights 1.5 with the gog version

>the vid doesn't load if you're blocking ads
>is actually not using an adblocker
>in the year of our lord 2019

I'm using an adblocker, and I can see both videos clearly

Can we move on from why this single brainlet can't see the video, and talk about our fucking game

Fuck I miss VTMB threads before the sequel came out where it was free from the usual Yea Forums cancer

Attached: 1559753973650.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Maybe other anons simply can't see the vid either which is why your thread gets no attention?

I haven't been keeping up with the news, do we know what clan she is yet?

Attached: 1553287972819.png (690x707, 457K)

mommy clan

>everyone complaining about the dance animations
>not the shitty combat and combat animations
Isn't dancing in the first game famous for being over the top funny, they're just doing it again right.

Attached: Takemenow.webm (1280x720, 968K)

Toreador. She's literally hanging out in haven shown for Toreador clan.

>All these fleshling neonates who only think about sex and haven't realized how pointless it is to waste blood on when they could be ascending

The Final Nights can't come soon enough

Attached: Andrei.jpg (1280x1024, 170K)

You are not allowed to be excited about vampires after the gameplay reveal.
Stop posting.

The Anal Clan.

But she isn't a lead writer, you shitposters have been repeating this meme since the announcement and constantly have to be corrected from anons that actually follows the game. It has been very clear through the interviews that she is mostly focusing on side-quests more than anything.
>disregard the fact that the lead writer is a you know what
Is this some kind of Harry Potter and Voldemort shit? holy shit the absolute state of retards

The game can't come soon enough, hopefully we can go back to the old VtmB days without low IQ posters shitting up the thread.

Attached: 1437313216598.jpg (420x546, 76K)

>dat AI
>dat combat
>dat voiceacting
>literally copy-pasta'd locations and questgivers from the first game

im thinking nope on this one, what a fucking shame

Attached: nigawat.jpg (375x347, 25K)

>The chick behind him awkwardly shuffling while big dick vampire does the chad flail.

>It has been very clear through the interviews that she is mostly focusing on side-quests more than anything.
That's not exactly reassuring either though considering how great the side quests were in the original and how much content they actually provided.

There's a difference?

Attached: 1489703060198.png (600x900, 583K)

Amen brother

Attached: theremustbemoretolife.png (498x335, 338K)

It's supposed to be at the top of the article, but it doesn't work for me.

Attached: cock and balls.jpg (800x600, 101K)

>That's not exactly reassuring either
Why is that? It's not like we know any of the side-quests that have been created to begin with. Do you know something most other anons in these VtmB threads don't ?
Even with that said, most writers in the industry are pretty hardcore left leaning and most of them can and have written stuff for modern vidya that hasn't caused a daily outrage thread on nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 1558477111292.jpg (954x954, 106K)

ad blocker. the jews at pcgamer uploaded the clip to some unknown service that you can't link to directly and that ad blockers can't recognize so they just block the whole vid. once i whitelisted the url in ublock it worked.

There are several videos now, but they're all doing the same things with zero variation (other than dialogue choices), which makes me worried that this is going to be linear, and they all have the same problems with the gameplay and technical issues.

hey hey people

Is Elif (the chick in the bar) a Tremere or Toreador? Asking for a friend.

hi deb

>the IGN dipshit killed Slugg without getting the data which just ends the quest and puts you on bad terms with the Pyramid
>the PCG retard didn't and FUCKING SLUGG EVEN TELLS YOU THAT HE'LL BE GRATEFUL THAT YOU LET HIM LIVE

This, this is exactly why i have a huge fucking problem with RP'ing an evil character. In 99% of all games evil or ruthless just comes down to killing the dude or not. If you kill him the quest is over, done, onto the next. But if you let him live he might come back, he might help you out, he might become a fucking party member or important character with lots of content. But you'll never know because your character is just evil. Unless the game is just super focused on giving you lots of properly branching paths it just expects you to not play an evil character and that sucks hard. It might give you the choice but in reality it expects you play the good guy.

Crappy future writing here

Tremere!

Is it true there are preferred pronouns and a gender slider in a game?

Is she fuckable?
If so - that's a preorder.

>Elif
isn't that a Turkish singer?

>Vampire: The Masquerade
>you play the good guy

user, I...

that is such a specific and unrelated suggestion that I have a hard time believing you don't know the answer to your own question

what did you think of the gameplay demo, user?

If shes named Elif why doesnt she look like the show Elif

>I guess it really was a World of Darkness: Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines

Attached: lacroix_laughs.png (766x562, 528K)

Elif is a common girl name in Turkey. That is all.

But I'm using two
Absolutely based and retardpilled retard

>Elif
>Life spelt backwards
>vampires are not alive
bravo, writers

This is the letter "Elif" in Arabic script, the resemblance is uncanny.

Attached: elif-alif-letter-arabic-calligraphy-450w-1222593631.jpg (450x470, 8K)

of course i know the answer, it's a recently invented name used by Turkish nationalists after some shit Kemal Atatürk said
i'm just curious why they'd use that name as it likely has something to do with the character's background

>you tell lacroix about mercurios fuck up
>he's just gone
>you don't and he'll be a valuable source of information and equipment
>you ghoul heather
>she becomes your pet and an important character
>you don't and she just dies
>you solve the hatter quest peacefully and susan sucks your dick
>you kill him and she'll be mad at you forever
>you kill the golem because that's what you're tasked to do
>you don't and get a quite long quest chain
>you get the astrolite through negotiation with a bunch of speech checks and mercurio later tells you that he went back and killed them
>you just kill them and it's over
you want me to go on or do you get the point?

Maybe? Hopefully

they're never useful unless its made extremely obvious
I don't give a shit about some random NPC I'm never going to see again

>I don't give a shit about some random NPC I'm never going to see again
MY POINT IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW!
see

Gender slider have existed for gods how long in video games and I have no clue about pronouns. If it existed it's not like it would bother me.

It looks extremely mediocre combat wise, but I rarely ever play RPG games for the combat itself and especially when I played B1. I'm somebody that hated the KOTOR games combat while enjoying myself when playing Witcher's 1 rhythm combat.

If the combat ends up being a budget version of Condemned I will probably end up enjoying myself quite a lot.

Attached: 1553306789856.gif (800x911, 1.88M)

Define evil in this context. What motivations do YOU have to kill him without obtaining the information? He pissed you off? Fine, but then you should obviously bear the consequences of your actions, right?

don't know about a slider but the preferred pronoun thing has been comfirmed
more worrying is that fact that in every interview, Cara Ellison is put forth as the main person behind the writing, Mitsoda only ever talks about system design

this is my wife, Elif
call her cute or I'll use Blood Boil on your sorry ass

Attached: Elif.jpg (548x569, 33K)

he cute

>or ruthless
Dude attacks you, you beat him into submission, trick him into giving you the data, you kill him anyway because he and his goons attacked you. It solves the quest in a way that doesn't ruin your rep with both the Pyramid and the Nossis BUT HE STILL COULD COME BACK LATER AND BECOME A CONTENT DELIVERING CHARACTER WHICH YOU'LL NEVER SEE. That's my problem. I want for every good/pragmatic vs. evil/ruthless choice that ANY rpg gives me the same amount of branching content. Let the dude live and gain him as an important character, kill him and you a different character giving you different content. Not just one being a dead end and the other a gate to 5 quests and 3 areas.

(You)

Attached: blood boil.gif (312x250, 1.22M)

BUT I DO KNOW!
I wouldn't have given a shit about Heather if it didn't inexplicably give me the option to give her blood which means she'll obviously be my ghoul!
And as for Mercurio, Rosa told me to trust him and her word is law.

C'mon, they've implemented those gender pronouns for a reason.
Imagine the pain to translate them into other languages - like Portugese, Spanish or Polish. This shit is gonna sound awkward and unnatural as fuck.

She is a cute Tremere!

based

Attached: 1560503253231.jpg (548x569, 55K)

>BUT HE STILL COULD COME BACK LATER AND BECOME A CONTENT DELIVERING CHARACTER WHICH YOU'LL NEVER SEE.
I think your main problem is focusing to much on "evil."

Characters aren't driven by their alignment, they're driven by motivations that can kind of be summed up by an "alignment." Even if your character isn't a good guy, you could still let him live if you see some merit in it, right? Worst case you could just kill him later if he turns out to be a liability (although I don't think many (any?) games let you do that.) You don't have to kill everything you see to be a bad guy.

holy shit that is actually soulless

I really don't see the difficulty in translation
>ele/ela/problemas psicológicos
sounds simple enough...

>spoiler
gave me a chuckle
anyway, only Turks call it Elif, Arabs, Jews or Persians spell it differently

>mercurio later tells you that he went back and killed them
well fuck
i thought i knew every quest outcome in the vanilla game but apparently not

Fuck, I want to get hyped for this game, but at this point I don't trust either Paradox or this new developer. V5 system was a steaming pile of garbage and this game doesn't look that good.
They are trying, but something is off.

>'member Asylum?
also the music sucks balls

This is gonna be the Human Revolution to the original's Deus Ex. As in, it'll be a functional, fun game with interesting lore, but it will have nowhere near the depth or s o u l of the original

are you implying that htey let trannies call their characters xe/xir because it makes the game easier to translate to languages with gendered nouns?

>You don't have to kill everything you see to be a bad guy.
My point is not that you might or might not want to kill him for some reason but that the game gives you the option to kill a quest related and clearly not randomly generated character, which gives anyone who ever played an RPG the strong impression that if you pull the trigger you will miss out on content. if a game gives you the option to kill a named character that shouldn't just be the end of it, it should just be opening a different branch.

>functional
doubt it, will probably still be fun and have the lore though

Well, there is no singular "they" in Polish. Unless you legitimately want to be called an "it" or "this thing", then be my guest.. Because translators would have to perform some epic linguistic gymnastics in order to make it sound natural. And the benefit for that would be miniscule.

I wouldn't play this pronoun game in the first place - that's my point. But the devs seem determined.

That's probably the best-case scenario and is all I'm asking for.

fuck off, HR was amazing
this is going to be Tides of Numenera to Torment
just as clunky and unfun combat-wise as the original, devoid of soul and full of throwbacks that fall flat because of the different setting

HEY HEY PEOPLE
SSETH HERE.

>it should just be opening a different branch.
Why? And how do you know it doesn't?

Killing him may bring you heat from other factions, killing him might even steer you clear of possible problems he would bring you in the future. We just don't know until it happens.

If you know that every choice you make will lead to a possibility of you gaining something, what's the fucking point of having choices at all? Only consequence would be if you gained A weapon or B armor instead of actually fucking something up like a retard.

I want my choices to have weight and I want there to be very real consequences of every choice I make.

get back to reviewing obscure strategy games

>homm
>obscure

Why do these demos never get leaked anonymously by a disgruntled employee?

Does V5 even have the final night?

Wasn't hl2 leaked?

in v5 gehenna didn't happen or might not be as literal as they thought it was/is cyclical

Lmao fucking giraffe

best clan

I really got tricked playing the first game, was expecting some classic like deus ex and Thief when Yea Forums shilled this but holy shit was it garbage

Where my gangrel bros at?

Attached: ginyu force.jpg (868x921, 64K)

>deus ex
good game
>thief
good game
>vtmb
good game

She's secretly a Tzimisce, isn't she?
Fuck it, they have a notorious case of vagina dentata. And the vagina in question is usualy not their own.

>We just don't know until it happens.
Because this ain't Alpha Protocol. Name one single AAA game, besides AP, that gives that much branching. Even Witcher 3, which had all the money in the world, didn't do that. Seriously, what makes you think that Bloodlines 2 will be any different? Be honest, don't try to win the argument.

>I want my choices to have weight and I want there to be very real consequences of every choice I make.
Yeah and a dead end is not a consequence. It's nothingness. Killing a named character should give you as much, but different, content as not killing him. That is my central fucking point which you're ignoring and i have no fucking clue how you can argue against that.

The original game was a massive fucking turd. Yes I unfortunately played it, and recently unlike all the people who mistakenly praise it.
Don't tell me you're one of the tranny spammers in all the VTMB2 threads.
The game is going to realease. It is going to sell well. It is going to out do your janky piece of source shit in every imaginable way and all you will be left to do is play your same fucking lame game over and over again on loop like the autistic worm you are. Go hide in your poop-hole, filthy nos.

I bet Cyberpunk 2077 will have more branching than VTMB2

nope, a German kid literally hacked valve and stole it
and when valve went
>come meet us IRL dude, you'll get to meet gaben and we'll hire you as cybersecurity
he was stupid enough to believe it

Not in this game, I'll tell you that.

>The original game was a massive fucking turd.
nah, go suck a dick, retard

Attached: eat shit.jpg (400x505, 53K)

but the original is straight garbage but set in an interesting universe which gave it a bit of a cult status. The gameplay was terrible, the missions were terrible, the characters were hit and miss, its got old graphics and sound. I'm not sure what you think was so good about it

I am pretty sure DX:HR got leaked. There was something about fans bitching about how this new DX is gonna be garbage, so some employee leaked early gameplay to shut them up.

>466372951
Here's your (You), for taking such a huge effort into being a massive contrarian faggot

Why is V5 so shit?

>Killing a named character should give you as much, but different, content as not killing him
Depends. If you know that killing him will still get you SOMETHING there'll be no hesitation. Killing him has no real weight because you know there will be something waiting for you after it and you probably won't take a loss from it.

>Meanings and history of the name Elif: | Edit. Elif has multiple meanings. First and foremost it means slender, thin" -- that is, shaped like "Alif" or the first letter of the Arabic and Hebrew alphabets.
based

Because it's fairly evident most of the setting changes were made in order to fit the video game, and the mechanic changes are mostly worthless or don't add enough

Too bad Deus Ex: Mankind Divided just a few years later turned out to be garbage :(

That post is pasta

The only thing that was wrong with bloodlines was that it was buggy and unpolished.
Publishers rushed Troika to release even though they didnt want to.
Also, it was literally the second game after HL2 that was released using the source engine, devs admitted they struggled with the engine.

Other than that it was more than great

I am still salty that they've got rid of Sabbat, so now can we have Anarchs instead. We went from ancient religious death cult to a bunch of communist hobos. And it's the Camarilla that's the bad guy now apparently. Subtle.

VTMB was an overrated piece of shit that some autist constantly needs to fix it because the devs were that incompetent and deserved to bomb.

But it gives you true freedom because it cancels out the knowledge you have from other games that killing him has a 99% chance that you will miss out on content which is the only thing that makes you think twice. At that point you are not RP'ing your character you are meta gaming which ruins the whole connection to a character so you just end up playing as yourself, not as the character in this story.

>it was literally the second game after HL2
It was literally the first. That was the cause of the rush - to be ready before HL2. For some stupid reason.

topkek

I always play as myself in every game that gives me choices.
Why would I "roleplay" that's for children. (outside the bedroom)

>its got old graphics
Name a game that looked better than VTMB and came before it. And no, cutscenes the games like FF10 don't count, and Doom 3 was too dark.

>Name a game that look better, except these games that don't count because reasons
lol

Halo 2

>That was the cause of the rush - to be ready before HL2.
Troika was going over budget which is why Activision pushed it out ASAP, not just to be ready before HL2.

>I always play as myself in every game that gives me choices.
So you only play every game once because you never want to try out a different choice?

Attached: bv17fq48gnh21.jpg (800x450, 54K)

>the knowledge you have from other games that killing him has a 99% chance that you will miss out on content which is the only thing that makes you think twice.
I literally never think about that. If my character has a reason to kill someone, he's going to kill them. Why care about anything else?

Activation wanted to release first, but Valve wasn't happy about it at all. Turns out VTM released after HL2 in EU only, same release date in NA though.
As to why - just look at the demo of HL2 they did at whatever it was prior to release(E3 maybe), everyone was creaming their pants over the physics, AI, water,shadow and lighting effects.
Source was the shit back in 2004

Fuck the Tremere! We shall have our revenge for gargoyles. We shall have our vengeance for Saulot!
Burn the chantries!

Not in Camarilla

Should I buy this on GOG?
Apparently it has the unofficial patch installed by default.
I've never played it before.

So you always kill every time you get the choice? Because they all wronged you, there is always an incentive or possible better outcome if you do.

So the game is basically Condemned: Criminal Origins but with even worse combat,with some magic abilities with shitty animations, worse AI and quests?

I won't even fucking pirate this. Why did they copy that game out of all the fucking games possible?

Attached: 1251261212612.png (549x280, 186K)

Yeah. Who cares about other choices. That isn't what I would do.
This complete waste of space died in Mass Effect 1 for me, never saw him again thankfully.

Attached: kaidan.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

Is the ragdolling on killing hit final or still up for some more refinement?
It's a bit over the top and comedic.

>shit thats rendered in 540p or whatever
>on the microsoft shitbox no less

bhahahah

Attached: lorenzo lamas bald.jpg (663x422, 29K)

Still better looking than your edgy unfinished deus ex knockoff lmao

Probably the example you could have picked. You're not killing him because you want to, you save ashley because you liked her better. That is a choice.

>Fuck the Tremere!
Well, yes, that's my idea. Tremere ladies are cute af.

Attached: tumblr_pcwb7fGftQ1u1suvvo1_400.png (400x534, 156K)

Who cares? All western RPGs play like shit.

>going to a LARP in two weeks
>we're going as Nosferatu who stole a fucking gargoyle from the local chantry
>look at the player list
>five Tremere in the game
More like they'll be fucking me.

Yes?
-I- like Ashley better.
Not my "character".
I never said I don't make choices, I said I play myself. In other words what I would do IRL, what my actual personality is.

>So you always kill every time you get the choice
Why would I?

>Because they all wronged you
Then yeah, probably. Depends entirely on the circumstances and the character I'm playing.

man, you console peasants never learn, do you?

Attached: 1447368280288.png (719x719, 564K)

Most people will say to pirate it since the money just goes to Activision who killed the dev team and the actual devs don't get any.

Attached: 1557044865187.jpg (750x864, 178K)

Activision wasn't at fault over that. They gave them plenty of money and extra time, Troika just couldn't get their shit together.

Patching old games is like a rite of passage though.

Gameplay and the new city reminds me so much of Deus Ex MD

Attached: 1546549730361.png (502x447, 249K)

You really don't understand how choosing between 2 characters is a branching path but killing or not killing a character isn't? If this was a telltale game you could expect the story to branch off into different events but in a AAA RPG the most likely outcome is just a dead end. The character is dead, that quest is over, you get XP/item, it will never come back.

Sure, I don't think anyone will say Troika was perfect. A dev in later interviews said they had time and budget issues and that it wasn't 100% Activision's fault. But Activision pushing it out on the same day as HL2 ultimately killed Troika and resulted in poor sales. Even if they didn't want to keep putting money into it, if they had just sat on it for a while before releasing it, the sales would've been better.

Yo dude, *ahem*
This is an anonymous website and people can jump into conversations at any time, I never said any shit about any of what you're saying.

>Yo dude, *ahem*

Attached: 1530328583687.png (221x198, 64K)

>i choose ashley over kaiden
>post directly addressing the fact that you're not just ending the quest by killing a character but that you're choosing to save a different one and the other just happens to die
>hurr i never said that
Are you fucking high?

Activision completely lost faith in the project by that point since Troika were already over budget and the game was still nowhere near finished.

That goes for pretty much all Troika games.

>Game is supposedly unfinished
>Everyone praises it
Why should I play it?

He is correct though. Just finished replaying VtmB another time and its very very overrated game. The only good thing about it is the setting and ability to play through multiple times with different clans.

The game is very shallow and unfinished. Only Santa Monica is halfway done, it starts going down in Downtown and Hollywood already is a mess revealing all weaknesses of the game.

The combat is actually very rare (until late game) and bad - monotonous and not challenging in any way.

The story is meh. there litterally is no personality and motivation for MC and no storytelling per se - every quests is like 2-3 lines sending you somewhere just because. Only emails are the decent part of writing. The Gameplay is actually nothing special at all - not differed from pretty much every game later, maybe the hub gameplay was rare at time, but length not.

It is essentially cheap Deus Ex rip off. Arcanum wins as Troika Games work hands down in terms of writing/game, despite it also being as unfinished.

It's a very very poor game.

Didn't you read my *ahem* comment?
I'll say this in simpler terms because you seem to have missed it. (somehow)
I never said that, that was another user.

I'll spell out my total interaction with you.
I always play as myself > Who cares about other choices > Yes? I like Ashley better. > Ahem post, > This post.

It's only a few parts of the game that are really obviously unfinished. Anyone saying 1/2 or 1/3 or even just 1/4 of the game is unfinished is exaggerating.

>your pc does awkward cybergoth under the roadbridge dancing

unironically good

>It's only a few parts of the game that are really obviously unfinished.
I'm sitting here considering giving a game a go, so can you elaborate on what parts are unfinished?
Like, is it in the vein of how New Vegas's legion route has little content compared to the rest?

kind of wish the club had a darker feel to it

gangrel fucking shits

and you really don't understand how is directly addressing your post ?

>HURR DURR ACTIVISION SCREWED TROIKA

Fuck off with this myth already.

Troika went way over budget and way behind schedule with Bloodlines. This is mostly due to the fact that they took on another development project for Atari when they were meant to be making Bloodlines and actually funneled Bloodlines resources into that title's development. It was contract work, Troika did not pitch to Activision, Activision pitched to Troika. It's not Troika's IP, it's a licensed IP with Activision paid for. Troika were not put out of business by Activision, they went out of business because their deserved reputation of being unreliable meant they were unable to secure more financing. Bloodlines isn't even that great a game. It's has some interesting characters in it but it has fuck awful gameplay and gameplay is what matters to games.

You're like a bunch of retard children with your "MY POOR UNDERDOG DEVELOPERS! EVIL CORPORATIONS SUCK!" bullshit. Always remember two little words; Tim Schafer.

A few parts of the later game just get to be heavier on combat. But even up until the last few levels you still have some cool things happening.

Honestly, a lot of the criticism about the game seems to come from people who didn't even pay attention during the tutorial and fucked up their character by not putting any points into combat stats or really learning how combat worked.

>troika goes over budget and behind schedule
>activision pushes the game out on the same day as something huge like hl2, ensuring it's overshadowed and has poor sales
it's a little different

This comment may as well be gibberish to me.
"You really don't understand how choosing between 2 characters is a branching path but killing or not killing a character isn't"
I never said anything of the sort.
This is my first post towards him.

You do know Troika developed more games than just Bloodlines, right? They already had their reputation BEFORE Bloodlines was even released.

And I don't think you are right that Bloodlines would have been an enormous success if they had waited until after the release of HL2. It would have just been another high profile release they were going up against. Bloodlines is a good game but the idea it's an absolutely amazing game that only got a mediocre reception because it went up against HL2 is crap. It got a mediocre reception because it's mostly a mediocre game that is riddled with bugs.

>A few parts of the later game just get to be heavier on combat.
Is that all?
Because knowing me that wouldn't be much of a problem.

>e-celeb makes a video mentioning an old game
>like clockwork Yea Forums starts making generals for it and it becomes fotm
ya'll are embarrasing

I hated the combat in Kotor1&2 and The Witcher. So much so that I played both on the easiest difficulty setting.

But I love those games to bits. Same for the first VTMB, combat is very janky but the game itself is easily one of my all time favorites.

Attached: malkfish.jpg (600x665, 149K)

Well, the thing is that the combat sucks fucking balls

you say that like vtmb hasn't been fotm for ten years now.

What the fuck are you talking about

VTMB threads are up because there's a sequel coming out that most of us have been waiting for for 15 years

Yea Forums never talked about VTMB before that eceleb video. Nobody here even heard about the sequel until today. True facts.

I'm still pissed about no gangrel. I don't care about the nos, but I feel for you nosbros.
No clans from bloodlines, shitty gameplay, catering to sjw trannies means a no buy for me

>It got a mediocre reception because it's mostly a mediocre game that is riddled with bugs.
It actually got pretty good reviews and was given "RPG of the Year" by IGN. Troika's fuckups don't excuse Activision's completely pants on head retarded final decision.

YES AND YOU PICKING CHARACTER A OVER CHARACTER B IS NOT A DIRECT ACTION TO KILL A CHARACTER LIKE PULLING A FUCKING TRIGGER. MY POINT IS THAT KILLING A FUCKING CHARACTER WITH A DIRECT ACTION SHOULD RESULT IN THE SAME AMOUNT OF CONTENT AS NOT KILLING HIM.

When did I say otherwise?
Link to the post.

Elaborate.

Demos tend to be vertical slices meaning there's not much else that is relatively functional in the demo beyond what's being shown.

holy fuck can you two take it to dms

>Elif is "life" spelled backwards.
Oh dear...

The combat is fine unless you have a severe issue with your stats affecting how well you can aim. The melee system is actually pretty good and kind of reminds me of the first Devil May Cry. Just actually pay attention during the tutorial on how it works and don't neglect putting points into your combat abilities.

Okey-doke user.

Attached: wooloo.png (258x260, 96K)

Its a 15 year old game, try playing Arcanum again and see how it holds up nowadays.
Valid for a lot of games, although some age better than others.
Since then a lot of games with branching dialogue,interesting characters, etc have been released, building largely on what vtm did back then.

Saying that later games did things better is just daft.

>not the washed up color palet

Attached: 4d96f6b858ddb312f9b118b0c8ddaf20.jpg (564x423, 25K)

She is the cutest. Please don't hurt me.

>Saying that later games did things better is just daft.
Not really, it's just true.

her neck is about an inch too long

ye evil always sucks dick bcs these so(y)lent dont hae the balls that someone in the 90s would have and portray actual evil succeeding.
instead you always get this patronizing and moralizing "le evil manXD" where you get punished for it in some way or the other.

"Roleplaying for children, I play myself"
>So you only play every game once.
"Who cares about other choices. That isn't what I would do" (Yes I only play every game once)
>You liked her better. That is a choice." (Ok? when did I say anything about not doing a choice, I said I would only do my OWN choice)
I never made any claim about content.
For like the 4th time dude, I'm not the same user you started the conversation with.
I never talked about alternative content resulting from choices, or killing people (Other than Kaidan)

probably his weakest video so far

Evil doesn't just mean killing everyone. I played an evil character in VtMB and blackmailed or stole or intimidated people whenever I could. That's more of an issue with your definition.

t. Sane, un-obsessed user.
The og was carried by it's premise and voice acting, which was still very cheesy. I'm honestly starting to believe vtmb might be the most overrated game of all time. It at least ties with Half-Life2, but overall HL2 will give you less headaches and make you cringe less.

wrong, she is PERFECTION

He barely talks about the development stage of the game despite it being an eighteen minute video.

gameplay is irrelevant

>not flailing around like a dork
Eh it's missing something.

Here is your audience bro

Attached: DBFED6F0-0BD2-46F3-A261-968F24C2C3DD.jpg (750x1136, 674K)

Why the hell include them if you can safely be one nowadays?

Attached: vtmb nossie.jpg (867x635, 125K)

I wonder what people who do a VtM larp look like

Anarchs are so cringe who would ever side with them

Attached: 6qhldk7qu8431.png (1876x1200, 351K)

>not set in the 90's
>nuwod
>trannies
>not remotely comfy
>mentor is a baby dick eating jew
dropped

Attached: 00F8B905-1E72-409A-BC36-44978B4C6A3E.jpg (1200x799, 202K)

can't you get lazy eye fixed nowadays?

People hating on the new dance is how I know you faggots will hate on anything. It's just as bad as the first, so that it comes around to being good.

The Tremere disciplines are boring! Why bother playing a Tremere when you can't accomplish any real wonders or magic with your blood! It's just "boiling their blood" and boring shit like that

Shoot a lightning bolt, for pete's sake. Finding a way to circumvent Backlash and Paradox (as well as old age) is the whole reason the first Tremere decided to get into the whole vampire business anyways!

>VtM LARP

Attached: 1519829469619.jpg (600x600, 66K)

she ugly, vtmb2 doesnt understand vtmb

YIKES

Attached: 16A925C7-1530-40A1-B3E7-DEC22B4FCFEB.jpg (1024x1010, 100K)

>Please understand...pre order game.. low budget.. thanks
Fuck vtmb2.

Attached: 1556313913929.jpg (240x240, 45K)

>t. Sane
You post in every single thread you retarded cancerous shill

Attached: 1557157743634.webm (584x620, 1.45M)

I doubt Bum larpers look that BASED

>went to a VtM LARP almost 15 years ago
>everyone looked like the cringiest faggots
>still meet the other players regularly
>nobody is willing to admit that shit ever happened in the first place

I love the new dance, it's stupid as hell.

This guy didn't make the combat look any better. Also I REALLY hate how the health bar starts empty and fills up overtime, instead of starting full and depleting. I'll wait to get this on sale.

Attached: y.png (144x301, 60K)

its missing the people crowding around you

i was just replaying the game and noticed Damsel is short as fuck, she's an angry little shortstack

I hope the HUD is moddable because it looks super bad.

Attached: why.png (1286x163, 123K)

PC gamers site is literally 25% ads, just trying to load the video is near impossible

>Fast travel unavailable
>Compass
Remember when they said they were following the original design.

Attached: 1555274455146.gif (350x196, 1.61M)

yeah no fuck the compass, but fast travel is fine, walking all around town after a chapter was a pain in the ass

>Right now the game is in pre-alpha so we can't really confirm any features until much later in development.
Was their answer when they were asked if you could turn them off. The game is supposed to be out in less than a year yet it's still in pre-alpha.

Pre-alpha and small studio please understand :)

I have two (2) adblock extensions installed and received zero popups or ads. Stop being fucking retarded.

His complaint is that he can't be bothered to unblock shit to watch the video.

>all those people completely static
jesus christ they can't even get this right

Why the hell none of the people whom the Paradox employee played the game for picked the option to send Slugg to Nosferatu? There are already a couple of gameplays out there and what's even the point of choosing the same options that other outlets have chosen earlier.

Attached: 20190612015414_1.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

probably because the game is a buggy mess and will likely crash if you select any other options

The demo was played by the dev's script.

I thought the press was allowed to make certain choices like the starting powers or dialogue, but was played by a Paradox employee regardless.

Disappointed he didn't commission us a bunch of hot vampire porn desu

What's the ideal value for the money x console command that makes tits bigger without clipping in too many character's outfits

Attached: IMG_20190614_094616.jpg (1080x1168, 82K)

There's a ton of vtmb lewds unlike that other game.

1.2 already gives you clipping on some models.

P-plus patch?

Something close to 1.15
>VTMB2 won't have money command
>VTMB2 won't have realistic breasts physics

No, fuck that.
nice

Attached: 1560104984539.jpg (867x1300, 342K)

>2019
>breasts physics
The last game that had boobie physics that I remember was Overwatch and the only character who received it was fucking Roadhog.

the first one was improved immensely by the fact that as soon as you start dancing the other dancers formed a circle around you.

Yeah the press people decided on the dialogue and such. The lession here is that "journalists" are assholes.

This

Attached: dance.webm (1280x720, 2.26M)

The content the plus patch added is so subpar quality and always stands out which takes me out of the game. I never play with it.

That's the excuse every fucking dev uses nowadays. Anthem was also in early beta less than a month before release.

Was part of Bloodlines, same with skirt physics, the only way VTMB2 can be salvage, is if they include realistic breasts physics, and skirt physics, with visible panties.

Attached: 1532890304391.jpg (638x1236, 56K)

is the one with the GOG copy the based or shit one i don't remember

It has basic version of 9.6, but still need to enable it through launch options otherwise it's the regular 1.2 version.

Wasn't the malk girl the only one with boob physics?

Can some nonamerican gamer confirm that it's a good game? Im turned off by the fact that it seems so edgy and i only hear good things about it from amerifags.

Based Camarilla bro

It is edgy. So is the tabletop. That's the aesthetic.

hell yeah she is

Attached: 1554318526454.gif (268x200, 903K)

VTMB2 is shit
VTMB is good
t. not american

>The game is supposed to be out in less than a year yet it's still in pre-alpha.

every game is more or less at pre-alpha stage with 8-9 months to go.
Anthem is a massive game and most of it was made in a year.

They could create a perfect game and I still wouldn't touch it because it's dumb to willingly consume propaganda, not to mention, to pay to consume it. Fuck off with your pronounce shit.

>Is she fuckable?
If you say her youre happy to see her again she says you dont need a job to come by and there is a speech option to tell her about the night is ours. Watch the gameplay and watch the speech options

Is there any difference to playing a low humanity run? I've already done a Brujah and Malkav run, both on high humanity, no interest on doing Nos, fuck sewers.
Maybe low hum Ventrue?

I fucking knew this would be a massive monkeys paw

>aww shit yeah bringing back VTMB!
>w-wait why is it so fucking shitty! this can't be happening!

You get some different dialogue. Vandal and Andrei will like you a bit more.

You also lose on some quests and frenzy more often.

Where were you in the last few months?

You can't get some quests if you're low humanity?

THIS IS BULLSHIT

the atmosphere and questlines look great but the animations and combat looks jank as hell but I completely expected that

>t. poses out

There's a difference between "so bad that it's funny" and "literally flailing limbs around at random because the new animators have no talent as is proven by literally 100% of the footage that's been shown so far". 1 is the former. 2 is the latter.

That's about right

What is wrong with it?

Some people don't like some things wesp added.
The only way to find out if if it sucks or not is to play it yourself

You can, but you lose out on some options of how to finish them and some exp.

Why is he beating the shit out of the girl next to him?

if you would, uh, like, let me finish, Mr Rodriguez, man

let me guess, you'd rather have something like this, right? youtube.com/watch?v=2XtLEp0XAII

I want this.

Attached: 1539910755358.gif (500x389, 968K)

Fuck Seattle. I wanted the VtM game taking place in Dark Ages. I wanted to play as a Ventrue vampire knight. That would've been 100 times cooler than some gay modern West Coast vampires.

>NEW THING BAD!
>I WANT OLD THING, EXACTLY LIKE IT WAS! BECAUSE NOSTALGIA!

Attached: brainlet.jpg (448x486, 19K)

The controls and weapons are a bit rubbish (guns get a lot better at the end, but they're shite 90% of the game. Luckily that 90% is the talky part.) but it's overall a fun ride if you can put up with the wonkiness. Give it a go, don't have the highest expectations and you'll prolly like it.

Not a Yank, I've never even eaten a burger or hotdog.

Why does it say thinblood disciplines? Are we actually playing a thinblood this time or is it just the low-level skills?

If anything it has one of the best written and most natural sounding dialogue I've heard. And the atmosphere is pretty solid. It's actually very self-aware how stupid the entire premise of VtM is, so there is a lot of low-key humor and satire in this game.

>Hey you, you're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right?

yes to both

Everyone starts as a thinblood. You join a clan later.

>tfw Toreador with Malk

Attached: 1479429357309.png (402x428, 174K)

with malk WHAT??

Hey, Ive started the game today for the first time and after the little questionare it said I was a Malkavian. Should I go with it, or just select another clan?

Attached: 1547872501762.jpg (1242x1172, 98K)

Thanks, will give it a go

select another clan. save malk for later.

malks good on a second run

How does that make any sense?

calm down nines

We have another one.
Play as a "normal" clan beforehand. Like Brujah, Tremere or Ventrue. Malkavians are... weird. Leave them for a second playthrough. Their dialogue options are fucked, they have bizarre random encounters and they are the only ones that somehow figured out the plot before the player did.

your vampire daddy brings you over to a dungeon with a bunch of other chained vampire daddies and you get to pick a dick to diablerize

Diablerie my good lad
You start as a thin blood then eat someone older to lower you generation because magic n vampires n sheeit

why don't they remaster the first one but make it actually work

because it does work and remasters are fucking retarded and a waste of time, never post again.

>video does not show when you have an adblocker
>it pauses when I click anywhere outside the browser window

go and fucking neck yourself PCJEWS

Thanks anons

That actually sounds... very lame.
And you suffer no consequences from that? With how much of a big deal diabelrie is? And your daddy somehow captured 5 convienient Camarilla clan members for you to choose?
Why not just start as a clan member like in previous VTM or y'know, a fucking tabletop game?

yeah no dialogues don't display correctly
i met 3 soft locking bug in the tuto
and i can't bind some keys
for exemple action/use on E doesn't work
works on F though
that kinda of little broken thing

Go for Malkavian. Everyone's acting as if the Malkavian run outright spoils things, when that's far from the truth. The point of the madness network is discerning the truth from the bullshit; and most of what you're fed is bullshit, adding onto the Malkavian experience. By that logic, the Malk thin-blood you meet on the beach is just as much of a spoiler as the Malk PC.

you don't have a daddy that fag just spams this shit constantly
your sire is implied to be a literal "vampire terrorist", so the camarilla gives you the OK on diablerizing him because they're apparently pretty fine with in in 5E as long as they're an asshole

yeah its a buggy game, you'll get over it.

I guess that makes sense. Except for the "chained up low-gen vampires" part.

I thought they used diablerie to "promote" useful thinbloods

But diabelrie was the biggest crime a vampire could commit. Even Sabbat was uneasy with it. And for Camarilla, vampire conmitting diabelrie was subjected to a rather vicious Blood Hunt.

yeah nobody is chained up, again that user is just shoving his annoying meme fetish into everything.

They do I guess, but that also requires having someone around to diablerize. Not like they can just ask someone to take one for the team and volunteer, so thin-blood promotions are usually kept to when there's blood hunts anyways.

kingpin - the early years is my favorite /pol/ character

Camarilla offers sanctioned diablerie to Thinbloods who have shown promise in V5, blood hunt targets are such candidates. There's no implication of you diablerizing your sire yet, we don't know how becoming gen 13th is going to play like.

Don't see the issue with the dancing animation - it's as dorky and awkward as the first one. Just need the crowd to gather and do it in a circle.

oh it's a feature I see
and I won't desu just because of the dialogue thing otherwise it would ok
also because I can't pass the gun tuto because it doesn't work
frankly I'm tired of fixing games I buy

yes, but the obscured dialogue will end up doing things like initiating combat because you had no idea what you were saying, or ending a quest with an option you didn't want
fun in a way, but most people aren't looking to have less control over their character on their first run in a game touted for it's roleplaying

The dance is fine. The problem is that dead crowd.

shoot the bottles

the club itself is also way too bright and clean
unironically reminds me more of GTA5 than Bloodlines

>SEQUEL GOOD EVEN THOUGH LESS FEATURES, NO SOUL AND SJW KIKE DEVS!

What's with V5 and its thinblood fetish anyway? In previous editions, thinbloods were a joke. Nobody gave a fuck about them. They were just lame. Now, they seem be all and end all in the lore and even Camarilla treats them with respect.

Times have changed

Cammies get rid of a vampire that has been causing problems and get a new vampire that is useful to them

I wonder if they'll touch upon the chance that the diablerized vamp's soul can take over the body

that can be easily fixed on PC though

After you turn you also get to pick genders and pronouns, that is epic tho

he's too lazy to do it

obsessed

>V5

Attached: 6E234D96-6B78-45C3-922D-401EBB809E13.jpg (500x500, 47K)

I know you are memeing, but I actually wouldn't be surprised that's the case. This fucking industry seems obsessed with genitals.

>buy
>he bought vtmb
we got a live one fellas

trying too hard

They already said you get to chose it when you turn as a way of you becoming a new person or some shit

You don't purchase VTMB, you pirate it.

Try and stop me from playing Malk first run. What's the point of premonitions if I already played the game and know whats up? Do I pretend to act suprised at malk predicting something if I know it on second run throughs or what

Just do it. You will just read a shit ton of nonsense that gets annoying

Therese and Jeanette are the same person, the sarcophagus has a bomb, the cab driver is Caine, the Kuei-jin will betray you and so will LaCroix

Here's your premonitions, nigger.

Attached: F0835902-CD2D-4F35-8DF0-FB79D3144415.jpg (486x547, 54K)

Best part of the game.

Attached: 1532877705907.png (703x614, 28K)

>SEQUEL BAD BECAUSE THINGS I DON'T KNOW, JIBERISH AND /POL/ REASONS!

trying way too hard

>What's the point of premonitions if I already played the game and know whats up?
Presumably this game will have a different plot and characters, knowing things like Jeanette and Therese being the same person won't be very helpful in that case.

Damn, malk chads struck a nerve before they even knew what they were hitting

Along with a lot of the changes V5 brought, it's to place more emphasis on social interaction and politicking than powerwanking. Before neonates and thin-bloods had to tiptoe around elders(whether NPCs or other players) because they could just Celerity 5 the rabble and call it night, which kinda limited role-playing.

Though I'd say thin-bloods were also weakened in V5 since they can't learn disciplines naturally like they used to, it's just the social benefits from being able to pantomime humanity more effectively along with older vampires also being nerfed made them more attractive.

Malks are for redditfags. You talk to a stop sign!??!! XD

>t. corporate bootlicker

god you're pathetic
hope you grow up

How are guns in Bloodlines? I'd rather use them than melee, but I heard they're shit.

user is probably reffering to the fact that activision is the main reason why everything went wrong with VTMB, which forced the creators to close their doors. By buying it you are basically financing the ones who fucked with the game and none of the original creators.

He is being serious. The devs confirmed that you can choose gender pronouns separate from your character's sex.

The gameplay demo even had female NPC's with male voices to showcase that.

Just saw the next two seconds of this scene on a YouTube ad. He throws you back and walks sideways, just leaves.

Attached: coverguy.webm (1920x1080, 674K)

He's also just a retard.

Guns are pretty shit in early game, but by the time you get to Hollywood and afterwards they're way better than melee.
So if you plan ahead and stick with them then they're pretty good.

They're really good if you put points in ranged. Earlier weapons aren't that useful but from mid game and on they're insanely good.

I am legitimately curious how V5 Dark Ages would look like in this new, social, revisioned Vampire.
And how many trigger warnings the devs would have to put out because of different Middle Ages sensibilities.

It's literally the same exact shit with better visuals, which makes it fucking hysterical when you think about it

IMAGINE

I bought it in 2004

Why? What's the fucking point?
And I legitimately thought that was a sound bug. The pre-alpha is wonky as fuck.

some of the writers of the original are on board for 2 though, and the guy who did the music for 1. how is that "not supporting the original creators"?

And what's wrong with it being included? Even if it is for PR, it makes people feel included. More people will buy the game. And it's such a small feature that it boggles my mind that people are taking issue with it.

he means buying the first game since none of the money can go to Troika anymore obviously since they no longer exist

Someone webm it

female enemies with male voices lmao!

You posted the same thing yesterday, and the day before that.

Attached: 1556314519785.png (760x839, 760K)

don't assume their gender bigot

Umm, because people who are trans will like being able to choose their pronouns??? Like feminine-presenting people who like using he/him or masculine-presenting people who like she/they? It's part of the trans identity??? I'm non-binary and like they/their.

Cause their team is filled with SJW retards. One of their writers is the bitch whose article got Hotline Miami 2 banned in Australia.

Attached: 1559606497231.jpg (2170x3002, 889K)

From the gameplay demo I'd say that the devs have good designers. Everything looks good.
Sadly the animators aren't that great but I'm pretty sure I saw some placeholder animations on some npcs so that can be worked on until release.
I like the ambition shown in the combat design but I don't think the implementation is very good.
For example it's great how the player can dash around and use grenades but the way it controls looks extremely janky.
Sound is also an issue, guns sound awful, so do NPC combat lines but conversation voices are great so that's good.
Overall I'd say that there's nothing stopping a fan of the original from enjoying this game from a technical or conceptual standpoint but I wouldn't expect it to be a blockbuster in any way, not at its present state.
Pretty excited honestly.

ummmmmmm nobody cares
stop posting any time

How does seeing a burly, hairy NPC dude sounding like a teenage girl named "Joan" makes you feel more included? If anything, this makes me feel as if the random NPC generator bugged out. It's inherently hilarious.

Can you be genderfluid in the game?

Attached: BA827051-26FC-4214-B9E7-584BC03B3FEF.jpg (1509x1155, 1.14M)

>people take this make-believe seriously.
Why are we encouraging them?
Grow the fuck up and start behaving like a useful member of a society.

There was a trigger warning before. It was about women and how they were treated back then in the general society.

Fuck off Paradox.

Attached: shill.png (1266x261, 21K)

wtf, I hate this game now, I'm cancelling my pre-order right now.

>White Wolf has gone from publishing books about gang rape and necro incest to putting trigger warnings in case you're offended by medieval peasants existing
I want to go back!

Is this a public restroom? Tupperware container on the hand dryer lmao what is this

OHNONONONO

Attached: DD40670B-2EE3-436F-940A-755D32D3170F.jpg (742x1134, 384K)

honestly don't see much wrong with anything there

why are you stalking trannies on twitter anyways
like 1 like and retweet in all of your images, nobody would even pay attention to these people if you weren't so obsessed

Attached: 1532888497071.jpg (640x733, 82K)

Attached: 12121621621512.jpg (1875x1889, 196K)

I just copied the text to google you retarded tranny

WHAT THE FUCK DOES GENDERFLUID MEAN? WHAT SORT OF MADE-UP DISEASE IS THAT?
It's 90's made-up mental illnessess all over again.

Guess I came too late.
Every thread about this game devolves into the same 10 or so autistic faggots baiting each other over and over again, after a certain amount of posts it feels like.
Give it a rest you fags.

It's like you think you're both masculine and feminine. It's dumb

the game just got showed at e3
the /pol/tards will once again fizzle out with time just like when the game was announced

It means your gender just changes whenever. Some days you are male, some days you are female.
Basically a tranny who can’t make up their mind

Attached: 5DAA57C1-0F88-4D94-9F22-0617CE4FC597.jpg (598x1017, 342K)

cope

Join the statistics

You have either penis or a vagina. In an extremaly few cases both, but that's a genetic fuckup more than anything.
You don't choose your biology no matter how much you cry about it. And your feelings have nothing to do with it.

hmmm, that isn't on the list here... i don't understand...

Attached: 1560525804271.jpg (843x903, 115K)

co

co

cos

cos

coself

en

en

ens

ens

enself

ey

em

eir

eirs

emself

he

him

his

his

himself

she

her

her

hers

herself

they

them

their

theirs

themself

xie

hir ("here")

hir

hirs

hirself

yo

yo

yos

yos

yoself

ze

ve

zir

vis

zir

ver

zirs

ver

zirself

verself

Is that a Morse code?
Is that a hidden message? Will I get a candy if I manage to decypher it?

my only gripe with this is the clubs music
it's garbage
every single club in vtmb and vtmr had good, dark music

Who are you to decide that???

Who are YOU to decide that?

nobody decides that
life has already decided that for you and everyone else
thats his entire point, learn 2 cope

>thread devolves into pronoun tranny shit AGAIN
Fuck discord resetera fucking SCUM
Sage

The villains don't misgender you. How kind of them.

you... never took the taxi in vtmb?

The game literally has gender pronouns. What the fuck did you expect?

You guys on Yea Forums need to realize gender is a legitimate issue and many people struggle with it daily. That's because of the societal norms and pressures you and the rest of the world put on people who DON'T confirm to the false right wing conspiracies that "there are only two genders." Gender is a spectrum. The whole two gender thing was brought upon by people who want us to confirm to traditional gender norms. Newsflash: there IS a revolution coming and this isn't going to stay true. You can already see it happening. Facebook allows it users to pick between 56 gender identities already. Y'all need to stop confining people to male and female when we have confirmed agender, genderfluid, non-confirming, genderqueer, intersex, and trans people on this earth. Please respect them. Gender is of the mind and not of the genitals. The only thing genitals determine is whether or not you have a period or not. That's it. And That's menstruation, not gender. Soon we will look back and wonder why we kept the gender stereotypes of male and female so long instead of letting people be their true selves, like we look back on the times when gays couldn't vote or black peoples were discriminated against.

Ps- no i am not a "special snowflake" I am just respectful.

Now I want to see a thinblood vampire PC throwing a temper tantrum about misgendering him to a 9 Gen Primogen. That would be cute.

how about no

Looking forward to best boy's return

Attached: 1463905278057.png (500x375, 236K)

uhhhhh cringe?

Trips of truth! Based.
Damn incels ya’ll

should get some fitting music, something closer to isolated
like maybe this
youtube.com/watch?v=MtCwK-K4yhE

If you have a problem go to a fucking therapist like a normal human being, they are trained to help you.

Nice pasta.
People can call themselves however they want, but they can't force me to put up with their bullshit.
There are two genders. Stop daydreaming and do something useful with your sad life.

>Elif
>file backwards
>the game will require a community patch to be playable

Brilliant foreshadowing!

Attached: 1556699429603.jpg (1439x1332, 220K)

He's a Nosferatu now

My guy there is no saving people that say pronouns are tied to biology and that gender and sex are the same thing.
Some people are sadly beyond saving

they literally are you dumb tranny
go dilate

t. john money

Haha no. There aren't two genders because there is no such thing as gender. Someday we will all be weird lab grown sponges made of dicks and clits and tits. Or maybe not even that, maybe we will be pure information on a computer.

Attached: 1557410544838.jpg (1060x1198, 263K)

Why are you falling for such low standards bait?

But that's not really feasible in VTMB, you play an evil character and every evil choice makes you lose humanity. You lose enough humanity and your character starts to chimp out at random and attack everything in sight, leading you to lose the masquerade, leading to a game over.

I have nothing better to do obviously

I know 3 people personally who are intersex and don't conform to society's gender norms and you're telling me it's just some made up "illness" that no one has??? Anyway TIME magazine did statistics and figured out at least 5% of the worlds population did not report as being male or female.... so that's like 350,000,000 people there or the size of the whole US... and ur telling me this issue doesn't matter when it affects as many people as a big country??? Also I've never even been on TUmbler in my life...also genderfluid doesn't mean u change gender every day it just means your gender IDENTITY changes.... and how can I be a special snowflake if 350 million people relate to this issue???? Answer me that !

>the false right wing conspiracies that "there are only two genders."
lol I love this pasta.

so just dance lmao
ez gg no re

You could have killed slug, kept the data and told Elif that you don't have it therefore keeping it therefore opening up new possiilites so this game is not like that

>Worldwide about 1 percent of the population is diagnosed with schizophrenia, and approximately 1.2% of Americans (3.2 million) have the disorder. About 1.5 million people will be diagnosed with schizophrenia this year around the world.

Or the game will just treat you like you made a deal with Slugg but he won't return.

Jesus fucking christ i had no idea this was a thing until just now and looking it up.

I'd have let Slugg go to the Nosferatu, told Elif I couldn't get the data, then given it to my Ventrue daddy.

no crowd will join you with that garbage song playing

So if I randomly call myself a girl right now and put on a dress, does this make me genderfluid? Because what are the criteria for being trans/non-binary? It's a literal make-believe that you can come up on a whim. And those people are asking for respect from everyone around them, while doing fuck all to earn it.

> Because what are the criteria for being trans/non-binary?
It's actually worse than you think.

Attached: 1557975645885.png (1200x820, 64K)

i played vtmb for the first time 2 years ago, that game is fucking amazing so go pound salt faggot

these people should unironically be shot

Stock in the rope industry is going to skyrocket.

It has protagonist voice acting so no

That's why goths and hippies for instance were tolerated. They were stupid teenagers but they kept to themselves and bothered no one. This new trans subculture is bothersome and entitled as fuck.

>What? We're not bothering anyone you bigoted scum, how can you be mad lol it doesn't even affect you??? not like we are hurting anyone! P.S. give us your children so we can indoctrinate them

The new one reminds me of Orange Justice, I like it

Attached: 1549314615130.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

We have surpassed sodom & gomorra, havent' we?

Attached: 1475417084125.png (662x540, 240K)

Nice disguise, Sebastian

Attached: Nosebastian.jpg (922x922, 218K)

It doesn't work like that.

With a thunderous applause from various corporations and mindless drones who are too dumb to think for themselves.

We surpassed Sodom & Gomorrah long ago and are heading full speed towards a worldwide LARP of Brave New World & 1984 mashed into one hellish existence!

Attached: 1550723482252.jpg (700x700, 55K)

He's just pretending

what's wrong with this?

you vtm fans are all dogs

Attached: virgin caine vs chad kain.png (2540x1124, 393K)

nice bro when is the next LoK game coming out?

>he still plays games
have sex

>xe still has sex
thots are temporary, vidya is eternal.
embrace celibacy and save yourself for your beloved

>he doesn't want to relive his favorite games through his sons
vidya is eternal only if someone keeps your savegames, user

The joke is - trannies don't have sex. Nobody wants to fuck them. Unsurprisingly. That's why they are so obsessed with their genitals.

hence saving yourself for your beloved!
a faithful and loyal waifu who will provide your sons with doritos & mountain dew to fuel their prosperous gaming careers!

You know trans fetishization is a thing right? Hell its pretty common here.

They can’t really fuck.. because they are in constant pain with their open infected wounds dripping blood and pus everywherre

you're confusing trans with traps

nah mate even trans is pretty common
not as common as traps but still
hell just go on r9k for 5 minutes

nah mate you're confusing trans with traps
>hell just go on r9k for 5 minutes
no thanks

Also the medication kills their libido, another reason they get depressed and kill themseleves.

Tremere.

worm

Go away Saulot nobody even likes you!
Third eyes are creepy you should have stayed dead(er)!

Yes. They are still a thing.
Give me Tremere waifu.

based and pajeet pilled

wrong

the nosferatu lacroix voice guy makes me uneasy
he doesn't even pretend to sound like a different person, he sounds like lacroix so I don't think the actual lacroix is going to appear in the game
there's no way the nosferatu is lacroix

astounding deduction skills my good sir

I've heard the music from the new hub is an unused song from Vampire 1, someone can point out which one is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=hq90bvH51oI

Cool, thanks

Am I the only one who's not hearing Samuel and LaCroix having the same VA?

When Bloodlines gets a sequel but LoK and Bloodrayne don't

Attached: 26k9Td7.gif (320x234, 950K)

Would that be Sebastian LaCroix of the LaCroix Foundation, or Dwayne LaCroix of Insurrection Baby Formula Company?

>Wanting LoK sequel
>When the VAs are dead/almost dead
Let it go.

Attached: Tony_Jay.jpg (235x300, 47K)

Here is your sequel youtube.com/watch?v=XVlvJJt5jWE, hope you didn't like the dialog from the first one.
>FUCK YOU VAMPIRE

Attached: 1537972511793.jpg (560x400, 10K)

A true Bloodrayne sequel would be great, strong female lead and plenty of gore. Her outfits might be a problem, but a smart publisher and marketing team could sell some bullshit about sexual liberation and emancipated women who fears no sex(maybe quote some pro-sex feminist).

stfu you dumb fuck

Did they have an E3 presentation ? I cant' seem to find any videos only 20m gameplay footage from video game journalist websites

hello friends I have seen posts saying that you will always revert to the way you were when you were turned into vampire
since fledgling in vtmb was embraced during sex with thot does that mean permanent boner for whole unlife?

I'm pretty sure whoever's saying "Whatever you do in my city, I will hear about it. Seattle is firmly under my control." is not Samuel.

Templeman is doing fine.
Bell on the other hand is getting OLD.
And shame about Tony Jay.

It requires blood to maintain, so no.

They just presented a short shitty trailer that’s it

youtu.be/hru6IvgRSp
Starts after 35:00

So does muscles. How can they move around?

Allright, ty mates

what if you drink a constant supply of blood to maintain it

Normally that would apply to shitter vampires, they would get one really pronounced emotion over the others. You as the MC on the other case are fucking Elder tier vampire, so you are basically master rooseman human with superpowers

Attached: WoDGenerations.png (900x1828, 757K)

I wonder how Dwayne's doing.
I mean, his building also got blown up

Marcus got a fucking ass whopping till cows came home you just fucking know bro

Yeah, but is not the same thing without Tony Jay, and the original writing style.
youtube.com/watch?v=vlyDTEn32Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=GsJcf0Mjuuk

Attached: 1533217268371.png (1445x695, 94K)

soon my brother, soon

I doubt they did any actual production or selling at the building, presumably it was just his office or useless marketers anyways.
Doubt he'd be working that late unless he was also a vamp, maybe he's still doing alright.

Still, having the building you work at be attacked twice must have been unnerving

I wonder if Lacroix dominates Dwyane to not ask questions about his great great great granduncle who never ages

Twice?

I know it's pasta but wouldn't transgender people just rather play as the sex they identify with instead of their original sex with their preferred pronouns?