Hey Yea Forums! It's me...

youtu.be/MYK_QqH-BXk

Hey Yea Forums! It's me, Goku! And I'm here to remind you that we're another day closer to me joing this crazy new tournament called Super Smash Brothers Ultimate!

>"But Kakarot, Sakurai already said we can't join because we're from an anime!"

Aww, cmon Vegeta! Sakurai had to work with Toriyama to get all of the Dragon Quest characters! And we've been on Nintendo consoles for decades! Just look at Fighter Z, Xenoverse 2, and Super DragonBall Heroes! There are thousands of people who want us in so we can fight all of these crazy powerful fighters!

>"urgh... Fine. But if you're joining I'm going too! I won't let you surpass me!"

Attached: goku.png (761x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwrtolVyvoM
youtu.be/vX_sX4HPdAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cringe and bluepilled

>You're not half bad, "Lucario", this might actually be a good warm up!

Attached: ShoddyRelievedBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif (500x280, 2.62M)

I’m not going to lie to you, Minecraft Steve, although the answer may be difficult for you to hear. This is the truth. Banjo devoted his life to protecting the dreams of rosterfags. Because of his selflessness, when he died, he was allowed to keep his body and travel to Smash. You, on the other hand, have spent your life in pursuit of your own selfish desires. You’ve caused too much pain. When you die, you will not receive the same reward.

Attached: 1538439532130.jpg (1081x1080, 122K)

You're going to need a really shitty character model if you want to be on par with steveshitters.

imagine being a grown man and getting physically angry that people want an "anime" character in your "video game" tournament

Attached: tenor (5).gif (360x346, 170K)

Here you go

Attached: dahvb9g-ae8a1b2d-6611-4991-9931-43c6eb017e6c.png (471x731, 455K)

Retard. Toryiama didn't work with Sakurai here. These are classic designs. Likely worked with the DQ Heroes modelers and they likely don't even see Toriyama ever.

Making the smash roster is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak!

Attached: vegeta.jpg (1284x833, 89K)

Toriyama would still have to sign on it. They're HIS designs user.

Attached: ukog.png (750x768, 950K)

His designs are property of Square Enix. The creator of Dragon Quest Yuji Horii would sign on it you retard. You think Toryima can prevent these designs from appearing even if he wanted to?

>You think Toryima can prevent these designs from appearing even if he wanted to?
yes, and you cannot prove otherwise

k

Attached: 1510549322061.jpg (720x480, 70K)

>Not ONE good argument as to why he shouldn't be in

Attached: 7080a641eebbe1c86242ee5878c674fb.jpg (716x960, 75K)

Beautiful

Goku and Vegeta are too strong for Smash Bros.

Attached: bones.png (931x1141, 395K)

>You think Toryima can prevent these designs from appearing even if he wanted to?
Legally no
Practicly yes

No one cares, Autistic Mexican Jesus

It would open a whole can of anime worms that would suck nuts

Power level doesn't matter one fucking bit in smash bros
Realsticly bayo could kill half the roster with a single punch.

wholesome

Attached: 2111719ea26519f986dc902f6e0b26b8.png (331x291, 158K)

ANIME CONFIRMED FOR IN. LETS DO IT BABY JOJO VS GOKU SMASHHHHH BROTHERSSSs

Attached: referencia.gif (500x369, 432K)

>american soundtrack
yikes
i bet you goku sounds better in english as well

Nintendo should just make a super anime brothers game

I generally prefer the sub but the dub has a much better recap guy

Goku, Vegeta, Sasuke, Kurapika, Joseph, Bobobo, Levi, Bakugo, Renji for Smash 6

he's really gonna make it this time bros. I'm so happy

Please tell me Gokuposting will replace Steveposting

Attached: ryoku.png (650x366, 288K)

holy fucking kek

It's not a slippery slope, that doesn't make sense.

>Be dev
>Say yes to one character that is in a ton of video games and would sell more copies of Smash Bros than any other choice.
>Say no to other characters
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T HELP IT NOW I HAVE TO PUT IN ALL ANIME CHARS IN SMASH HELP ME I HAVE NO FREE WELL I'M ON THE SLIPPERY SLOPE

Attached: chadku.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

>>>/mehico/

They could use Kid Goku, maybe?

It would definitely open the floodgates and dilute Smash. But you got your mind set on this. I'll just go and let you dream forever.

jesus, this was the worst type of dbz fan. Shitty sound track, no soul, shitty acting.

>"YOU MAY HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF MY BODY AND MY MIND, MEWTWO. BUT THERE'S ONE THING A SAIYAN ALWAYS KEEPS... HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE"

Attached: Mewtwovegeta.jpg (304x390, 35K)

Imagine being a grown up man and not only playing smash, but dedicate several hours of your time to tell anonymous underages on a Mongolian basket weaving forum that you want a character in said autistic kids videogame

YOU MAY BE FAST, SONIC, BUT YOU'RE NOT FASTER THAN THE BLUE HURRICANE

Attached: 1553727830996.jpg (616x394, 57K)

>"I AM NOT GOKU OR VEGETA! I AM GOGETA! ITS OVER, KIRBY! I'VE COME FOR YOU!"

Attached: Gogeta.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>PALUTEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 266K)

This is pretty pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwrtolVyvoM

Will Piccolo join his boyfriend Banjo in Smash?

Attached: 1560395541352.png (286x165, 140K)

HOLY SHIT THE TRAILER LEAKED

Goku in smash would be fucking stupid and I've put hundreds of hours in dbz fighting games

IF THEY SET SANS UNDERTALE FREE IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF US
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1465701809269.jpg (480x360, 25K)

youtu.be/vX_sX4HPdAE

Imagine complaining about it on said board

Huh...not bad for mere monkey. But don't you think you have a chance against me Diddy Kong. I'll show you why I'm the most powerful being in the universe!

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 110K)

I love this stuff.

Attached: tumblr_p6agzrB39A1rwb6tdo1_400.png (400x394, 111K)

>not liking Faulconer soundtrack
absolutely bluepilled

Super Kirby? Is that your official new name? Don't make me laugh. We have such great titles now don't we? Super Buu -- Super Kirby... We might as well just say we're invincible! But let's not forget the stats, you've absorbed two smash characters and I've absorbed three!

Attached: superbuu.png (250x443, 154K)

Stay right where you are Steve...

Attached: andyesevenyou...banjokazooie.png (428x262, 113K)

would his Final Smash be "Vegeta! Catch!" and then you get a change to block it by hitting away the Potara earing? If it succeeds SSGSS Vegito shows up and does some kind of animation before leaving.

Would Roshi be an assist trophy and try to look at the girls panties but if it's only men then he becomes buff Roshi and runs all over the stage?

new CC items that contain new things like Frieza's pod?

Chi Chi assist trophy and she just yells at you

Attached: DkxeT5MUwAElNcO.jpg (567x389, 53K)

What would spirit battles be?

That would be even better!

Bowser Jr posessed by Frieza in first form, incineroar second form, Ridley third form, Metwo Final form.

Super Sonic any of the saiyans or multiple saiyans I guess

ZSS 18

Pit Whis

NES Krillin

Lucario Beerus

Ryu Hercule

DK Great Ape Vegeta

That'd be a great choice, but the retards in the Dragon Ball fanbase would complain

nah he'd be better honestly, can you imagine the cinematic final smash going through someones gut?

I fucking love this board so goddamn much

Attached: 67391783.jpg (526x350, 27K)

>"I might just be a pothole in the road to you, Ganondorf. But it's going to be one hell of a deep pothole!"

>"TRIBEAM... HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Attached: Neo_tri-beam_attack.jpg (634x477, 26K)

Thanks doc

HOHOHOHOHO, stupid monkey did you not realize your mutt off a son and that half machine hippie are already in? There is no place for you in there

Attached: 1449051322613.jpg (422x750, 34K)

I am not your father Luminary, today we'll celebrate your new birthday

Attached: image.jpg (960x640, 68K)

I actually want Goku in.

Don't start Gokuposting to the point where I despise the sight of him for the love of God.

My sides

Attached: 89437355443.png (336x326, 138K)

KEK

As hilarious as that would be it would be better for them to milk the smash franchise by making separate one with cartoon carters instead and make even more money.

WATCH IT, KAKAROTH

Attached: 15512673278137848.jpg (377x325, 24K)

imagine the fucking butthurt if goku got in

Attached: thinker.jpg (400x300, 49K)

No, why would I like shit?