When will you outgrow videogames?

when will you outgrow videogames?

Attached: 1560493767277.jpg (1240x1500, 312K)

my mom can afford to buy her own car and I own two

He's become a surrogate husband. His life is fucked.

Geeee why is she single?

Making your child sell their items and work to buy you basic necessities is called being impoverished.

You want us out in our local governments fighting the joos and liberals, ok!

Video games are the only thing keeping me from committing violent hate crimes. Trust me, you don't want me me to grow out of them.

>sells old Xbox and works hard to buy his mom a car, so that his mom can get a fucking job and buy him the next Xbox console
this is some big-brain shit

>used xbox: 100 bux
>yardwork: 3 bux / hour
thats a shit car

His mom couldn't afford a 500 dollar used car? LMAO.

When will you outgrow shitposting?

Attached: 1341847364783.png (500x281, 186K)

Never
Ever thought that we have jobs already?
Very smart op
End your life
Retard

How is a car a basic necessity

If he was smart he could have got the price lowered so he wouldn’t have to sell his xbox.

Want to know how I know you live in an irrelevant country?

sorry but me and my family aren't poor

I own three cars and a motorcycle. Step up poorfags.

This what she needs is a fucking husband.

Attached: SoyCar.jpg (1242x1882, 1.19M)

That neighborhood looks middle class so I'm wondering how she can't afford a car

kek it's good to know things are boiling in others as well

>basic necessities
>Car
This is your average mutt

nice parenting

>Catelyn kidnapping Tyrion caused Ned Stark death
>Catelyn releasing Jamie caused Robb's death because Roose Bolton disagreed strongly
What a terrible mother

>he did some work for that woman
oh no. In reality he whored himself out.

Videogames are a hobby, the impoverished shouldn't do it in the first place
A lot of Yea Forums doesn't understand this either though to be fair

why doesn't she just get a husband, instead of forcing her son to work?

>clearly lives in an upscale neighborhood
>poor

What

NO PLAY
JUST WORK
GET GOOD BOY POINTS

Attached: 1557902456427.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Poor people shouldn't have children
t. child from poor family

A car is a car. Even if it is a shit box.

>deadbeat father runs out for some smokes/liberated man divorces cheating thotty
>mom says fuck it in depressive rage and tells get to go make money
>sells his xbox and gives him a sign while setting up a gofundme to pay the single mom's drinking habits eating the cynical fruit of sympathetic drones who buy the story

yeah, im reaching but im willing to put money on it so fuck you

Attached: 1541764924713.png (432x487, 238K)

>get a fucking job
More like a new boyfriend.
If hes lucky he will get this Xbox this way
Also
>Xbox
max kek

Freedomland doesn't have functioning public transit in the majority of the nation.

Not every place in the world is a city with public transportation.
In rural areas the closest store, doctor or simple working place that isn't a corn field is several hours of walk away. Just because it's only 20 minute away in a car doesn't mean it's close.

The U.S. is a big place, homie. You need a car for a staggering majority of jobs because public transportation is shit and not feasible regarding your time spent traveling every day you work. When you're already on the road an hour a day or more, public transportation would double or triple that even though it's the same distance.

its the bear necessities, hes just trying to lend his mom a hand or in this case a paw

Attached: 2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Sorry we have all this fucking land to traverse and we're not all stuck up each other's asses. Faggot.

Imagine being a yuropoor. Imagine not being from a country where even lowqer class, on average, have two cars per family.

The culprit here is the mother, poor child had to labour because roastie kept fucking around in her marriage.

>single mom
yikes
that kid is gonna be messed up anyway

LOL what a disfigured abomination of a child. i bet she regrets not having him aborted lmao

do you live in a brazilian favelas or something?

I never understand why people who browse Yea Forums pretend to be mature.

Attached: abc.png (650x272, 140K)

>wearebreitbart
>Krystal

white trash

he's white though. He can do alright.

That was quite the reach, delete Carlos from your hard drive

The milkies and tendies he recieved that night made it all worth it..

ebin

it is silly citizen, go out there and buy a new car today

Never. I have so many mental problems that I can't do anything else. It's good to have a wife who can provide. Thanks 2019 and thank God I can just ride shotgun in my wife's semi truck on her jobs.

>Gets boyfriend
>Loses car in the relationship

So he gets to fuck some cougars and his mom gets a car. Everybody wins, best possible ending.

>LOL yikes he's UGLY o my gosh, worse than DAD
It's so easy to spot women posting, and to understand why you'll always be second class living creatures.

>kid works to get things
>OMG FUCKING WHITE CRACKER TRASH WE NEEDED THAT WEED MONEY MORE
The absolute fucking state of the united states

t.city slicker
if you can't even afford a shitbox, you shouldn't be having kids

>seething daddyissues

found the seething, ugly and malformed incel

Attached: 1534598873336.png (327x316, 187K)

I was unironically sexually assaulted. I apologized for not being gay and carried on with my night. Didn't even leave the party. Shit happens.

same but it was a girl and I let her suck me off

In reality sugar momma's are extremely ugly.

>be William Rabillo
>come home from school to play some Xbox, the only joy left in my 13yo life
>mom's freshest boyfriend, Tyrone is on the couch again
>takes my leftover lunch money every day
>shouts "GO THE OTHER WAY, FOOL!" and "YEAH KILL THAT WHITE BOY!" while I'm playing my XBox
>he deleted my saves twice
>mom tells him he needs to look for a job
>he goes "ain't got no tran-sport-ation
>fuck this nigger
>sell Xbox
>do hard physical labour to fill the void my missing Xbox made in my daily routine
>buy car so Tyrone can fuck off and let me live
>he pawns the car and buys himself an Xbox
>I'm not allowed to play

m8 that thing you responded to is a nigger. Hence, a negative response to any kind of work.

Single mothers are scum of the earth.

Attached: 1544866984414.jpg (432x768, 91K)

>tfw all my real-estate is my brother's on paper
they can divorce me all they want

Well I guess I would sell my shit if my survival depended on it

>i dont want to work, if you arent a man who earns $500000 a year you can fuck off. Oh! Also please take of Jamals kid for me. Thanks
roasties man

>you didn't laugh at a CHILD! you must be VIRGIN!
You are gonna be 30 sooner than you think, and yet you still didn't outgrew high school cheerleading mentality. Just go for the pills, it cost less to society than cleaning the mess of a hanging or a jump on a railroad.

What does "gayming" have to do with poor people? Anything can be pirated. Media consumption is actually the only hobby poor people can afford. Apart from hiking or whatever

One of life's small pleasures is matching with single mothers on tinder/bumble/etc and pretending you didn't know they had kids and then drinking in the anger and resentment when you tell them you're not interested since you feel like you're not step dad material. Sometimes they try to be sneaky, saying really nasty shit about their child like they are something separate or that I'd never meet them.

Fact:single mothers are worse than vidya

This. On paper I don't own anything.

chad pls

>Over 6' 3" (no exceptions)
Imagine if a dude said you need a DDD cup size (no exceptions)
There's a reason she's single, and I'm not interested in shallow chicks. They're the least faithful.
>I need a miracle worker that can make my dreams come true
If one existed, they'd be way out of her league.

Options when you reach 30
>uggos
>single moms
>young girls with daddy issues

bitch they suga mommas not models
you fuck them for the money

only once i find real employment and my schedule becomes too crowded by it for leisure activities

Attached: this but unironically.jpg (1101x500, 197K)

13 years old and already getting cucked out of his money/property by a single mom. Well done.

Do not fall for the single mom meme. If you are a beta you will be much happier being single for the rest of your life than being ball-and-chained to a woman with carry-on baggage. You can hold out for a younger wife, or if you're real desperate settle for an Asian, but never forget that being single is the preferable option to raising another man's child.

Attached: 2824593569.png (393x458, 11K)

Those days are long over, user. I'm 34 and full on dad-bod mode. The only matches I get are with women who have taken thousands of miles of cock in every hole and are suddenly scared of dying alone or teenage single mothers wanting financial support.

every time I see a coffee colored mutt in a white woman's stroller, I make sure she sees my face morph from cheer to utter disgust walking by as I peek inside.
Usually they just stare at the ground because they know they're sexually radioactive

Attached: Anon+gets+black+kid+murdered+trigger+mentionlist+4chandailytrigger+large+controls_a605e6_6523465.jpg (1200x814, 156K)

this is the worst carlos joke ive ever seen

mom better give him some pussy for that

This. No reason to buy a car if you can just get a bicycle

based frogposter user making single mother kill their niglet abomination.

>50 year old woman keeps trying to fuck me
>getting increasingly aggressive
But I don't want to man. If she hits me on a low day I'll probably break down and do it. Shit ranges from buying me drinks to offering unlimited cocaine even though I keep telling her I don't do coke.

who hurt you you hideous Frankenstein-ass looking virgin, huh?

Fuck off nigger

Surprised the krauts didn't track him down and lock him up for a hate crime and murder.

>Young girls with daddy issues
I don't see the drawback here.

>Implying intelligent would be interested in singles.

a dumb bitch like yourself.

>chevy metro

Yeah, no thanks.

Try it.

Attached: depositphotos_67934361-stock-photo-serious-stone-faced-white-man.jpg (1023x704, 46K)

Burgers can't cycle.

>he sold his xbox for a fucking geo
xbabbies blown the fuck out

Sure feels good to only need 30 minutes to get to work on foot, and to have gardens a shady trees all over the place. Sorry if you guys don't have this option, anons. The ammount one could save by not owning a car or using public transportation is pretty impressive.

Attached: 117.gif (500x282, 1.2M)

Hahahaha public transportation commoner, enjoy the sweaty pajeet sardine can you urbanite

>sells xbox
Wow, he did himself a service

>-ass looking
Tyrones don't like girls with a ghetto mouth sweetie

Remember you said that after trying to date a 22 year old in your thirties.

>outgrow
Becoming a boring wagecuck isn't growth OP, kys

the difference being that I love cars as a hobby.
The feeling and sound of a turbo-fed 5 pot at 4k RPM makes me feel alive. My work commute is a 10 min drive.

Attached: b1d.png (366x400, 143K)

You're making no fucking sense Carlos but I still chuckled

I'll take c)

True, where I'm from seems you're lucky if you can pay all taxes and not die of stravation, 50% less wage from what I hear, same prices for imports as well if I'm not mistaken. Not the best deal. But at least I've managed to save up to build a 3000$ PC

Attached: 1552556892786.gif (270x270, 499K)

I'm 30 and I'm dating 19 yo girl, who like games and my dick.

Dumb Volvoposter

Where'd you pick her up?

u)

How the fuck does a 13 year old buy a car? How'd he even get that to his house?

anyone can buy a sugar baby, retard

good eye.
I love my T5.

Attached: Screenshot_20190309-124006.jpg (1436x1070, 1.67M)

he bought a car that will break down and cost more than it's worth to fix. probably in a week. good going, kid.

the mental hospital

his mom wanted him on the ellen show so they just made up a sob story even though they live in a middle class suburb

I don't understand why men like women with daddy issues so much. Even mainstream media normalize this shit so much.

How much do you spend on insurance?

Ned's death was his own because of "muh honour" and telling the cunt he knows her secret. But yeah, Robb's death was 100% her fault

The neighbor woman he worked for probably drove it in

>Being this picky.
Why would some one who is all that pick her over a single woman he can start a family with? Some one who doesn't expect all these things from him even.

Attached: Nope.gif (427x320, 1.93M)

Legit question, how does a 13 year old even make the money to afford a car?

Local gaming meet-up
She is more rich than me.

If it has four wheels and moves around, it's enough.

Imagine a 13 yr old boy spend couple of weeks to save up money to buy you a second hand car just to broke down on the road and cost 6 grands to repair.

Attached: aM7wgZdg_700w_0.jpg (640x656, 43K)

I own 2 cars, a 750 naked, and a literbike.
get a job dude

I work 50 hours a week, pay for a car and apartment, and have a girlfriend of 6 years. If I want to play some video games in my spare time you can eat my ass.

Most people think their sexual value is much higher than it actually is.

Why couldn't her husband pay for the car?

a geo metro is not worth 6 grand, retard, nor are any of its components.

Money isn't that much of an issue, who sells a car to a 13 year old?

Sounds like you just proved his point.

>single """moms"""

America has bad urban planning because we have terrible public transportation. The reason being is car company lobbying and also the fact that metro is operated by leeching niggers.

How so?

>He doesn't like a younger girl calling him Daddy

>3DPD
nasty bitch

I'm 19 and dating a 30 year old woman. Nice.

Please tell my you are girl.

I'm not?

You know what sucks about that is that technically it is true in what is said in that image. Since language wise the word rape in the way it is used is the legal definition one, just like pedophile, and less the more literal dictionary one. Think of the phrase "to rape and pillage" did not necessarily mean that any sort of sexual assault took place since the word rape before the legal definition to prominence can also mean: an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:

Taking the non legal definition what the word rape means. One can legitimately say that one was raped even if no sexual intercourse took place since again ,an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation:, covers a lot of fucking shit both in a physical sense and emtional.

ya lame ass gaylord faggot trying to bait and shit faggotry for whatever the fuck lame and shity faggy reason you may seek to need to do that.

Someone post that guy who restores Metros to perfect factory condition and sells them for a fuck ton to pizza drivers.

>young girls with daddy issues

I hereby confiscate your carlos picture

But I don't look like daddy and he never called me such.

Subjectivity, and irrelevant.

>Turned 27
>Still alone
>Still don't feel like I fully deserve a relationship or am ready for one
>Still worry about interacting with new people, especially women I might find likeable.
>Fear of ending up alone forever
>Would still rather end up alone than pick someone who feels "wrong"
>Would still rather end up alone than ever pick anything but a woman
>Potentially never ever
I could really use a hug right about now.

Attached: Cat (125).jpg (640x642, 50K)

There's something seriously wrong with this kid if he's acting like an adult at that age.

Your average girls had around 1000 dicks before reaching 20.She felt that everything belongs to her because men traded valuables to sex her.
After that she either slips and ends up pregnant or tries to trap potential husband.
She carries the same psyche she had around her 18s and thinks she always deserves better because men MUST want her.
She will have a mental breakdown after reaching 35, where she realizes that she was a whore her whole life and her sex capital run out.

good thing most women have daddy issues

I don't have an incest fetish, sorry. Is this an American thing?

So Yea Forums there's this pinoy fujo 20 year old that's friendless and is a solid 8/10. Also happens to be a anxiety ridden mess with family issues. Should I go for it?

*hug*

hi dad

tell me about it
>be 18yo attractive chadlet
>string of failed relationships with psychos
>got cucked of course
>afraid of women
>26 now
>last sexual encounter was in 2015
I'm still alright in terms of getting attention, but I hate women

never

Yeah he has a single mother

>being named krystal and using the handle "wearebreitbart" isn't white trash
shut up you doofus this has nothing to do with the kid working.

if my mother wasn't the worst person in my life i would do the same too.

Attached: go-be-a-nigger_o_6487311.jpg (460x296, 33K)

>be 26 turning 27
>still alone
>everyone around me is in a relationship
>don't want to share my wealth with tinder roasties
I could really use a time machine right about now.

Attached: 1363492605695.png (570x491, 659K)

> tfw 30 and trying to date at 20-something qt cashier
She seems receptive at least, but maybe she's hiding something

Feels good to get with the elementary school sweetheart. 1 in a million and I won the fucking lottery.

Attached: Oliver_Swanick.jpg (800x572, 161K)

Why are bideogames something I ought to outgrow? I never hear about anybody "outgrowing" beer, films or painting

Fucking Carlos. Just go and stay gone. Fucking drunk

Imagine being such a failure as a parent that you need your 13 year old kid to support you financially instead of spending his time being a kid.

>Not fitting my narrative, dismissed
Yeah, right

>n-nigger!
fucking kek is your mother named Krystal? Your hick name is the white equivalent of being named laquandra or some other low class garbage.

mine lasted for 6 years until I found out she was fucking some dude on the side.

I wouldn't worry so much.
I was in the same boat. Until 2.5 years ago, I met a girl after a Jordan Peterson event. We struck it off and I felt intimacy with someone who felt right. Before that I was convinced that I would be forever alone and wouldn't be able to connect to people in that way. The few months I spent dating her were the best in my life. I loved her. Talking with other people who felt wrong were just work, talking with her was a joy
It came out of nowhere. And left just as quickly.
Of course. After that I haven't met anyone since then.

It really doesn't get better, does it? 23 now and things will probably be the exact same at 33

Attached: 1413137300896.jpg (714x777, 70K)

If you are both white you better get at least 3 kids.
Things are real hard for single nuboomers in their 30s right now.

>type type type
nigger

Attached: onr3i.jpg (619x449, 35K)

t, Cletus

Well. It depends.
If you establish a career then you'll be fine. Can date younger women
If you don't you're fucked

This sounds like a good idea, but you do realize you're basically one argument away from losing everything, right?

School

Never because I have terminal autism and NEET life is too boring without vidya

Guess I'm fucked

slav. Nice try, though.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (350x280, 2.57M)

Nothing wrong with playing video games until you are about 25 year old. After this, you, indeed, should be focusing on your career and wifing up your girlfriend.

Attached: Constanza HD BLU-RAY.FLAC.png (1700x1714, 77K)

Or maybe perception and psychology is more in depth than you think it is? But nah, I'm just ignoring the facts because some basic superficiality means a whole lot in the gambit. Retard.

For the vast majority of burgerland it's not a luxury item, it's a necessity, unless you enjoy walking for half a day just to get to the nearest grocery.

nigga someone needs to suck this dick and makoto is unfortunately short 1 dimension.

Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like 1 of those druggy moms like off of breaking bad?
>Oh thank you baybe!! *pawns it*

>he still lives with his mother
lol

imagine that there are zoomer girls with kids now

places wouldnt even hire me until i got a car in my high school and early college years, lol. a couple places said that i was 16 and 17 i shouldnt have mom or dad driving me since all 16 year olds (apparently) have licenses. one place automatically refused to take my resume because they asked if i had a car and said no. but without a car, good fucking luck getting anywhere besides the town that you live in, like what are you gonna do, just uber everywhere lol, time to be independent.
then a few more places didnt hire me because no job experience before or maybe they didnt want another white male working there and needed more cute girls instead

No wonder society incourages women being a whore nowdays

You're on track to a career, right?

>a squatting Ivan is defending hicks
I mean you're practically cousins but why bother?

not really. I squat on my brother's property, legally speaking, despite paying the utilities in his name myself.
One argument and she gets kicked to the curb.
No bitch is getting the house my father and I built just because she signed a form anf shat out a kid.

>and wifing up your girlfriend.
If country songs are to be believed, that's way too late. You should be marrying your High school sweetheart right after graduation, and then get a job working dat Red Dirt puttin' in the 9-5 for Bossman sweatin' ya like a dawg, but you gotta make dat money for shawty who likes her whiiiiskeyyyy girlllll.

be well, friend

Why didn't he just get a million dollar loan from his mom?

>One argument and she gets kicked to the curb.
I meant if you get in an argument with your brother.

Fucking glad I'm not a burger. I fucking hate driving.
I will eventually get my shit together and get a license, but I will only use my car to transport shit and go out of town, I will never fucking drive in that clusterfuck that is the traffic in average city.

you still one nasty ass bitch
>makoto
ew

Was. Lost the will and motivation and ended up stacking shelves for a living.
It's not too late but I'm probably never gonna wake up and jump back in. I've pretty much accepted how my life is now

because they're humans unlike you.

idk where you live but if i walked to work, it would take 5 hours and i would probably get mugged walking on the expressway or through town at midnight, alone, in the dak

They're mostly mexican too.

I love all the city fags in this thread assuming public transportation is a thing everywhere in the U.S

doesn't change the fact that there needs to be someone to do the raping

Attached: female_attraction_to_serial_killers.png (629x811, 672K)

nah we're tight. Brothers only ever feud over pussy and money.
Thankfully we have neither.

Same postion as me hombre, except i didn't even bother starting with a career plan, i ended college and just went "fuck it".

I just want a simple and quiet life and so far shelf stacking has provided the money for that.

Hoo Boy you're in for quite a surprise

>Loved
>Left just asquickly
W-What happened?

Attached: Cat (201).jpg (572x566, 34K)

Hybristophila is hell of a thing, really shows female sexuality is stone age unga bunga head-smash tier and men probably have been suppressing it for thousands of years.

How the fuck is it possible for a woman to be single in this day and age?

Attached: 1492863687066.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)