Goodbye, Danganronpa shitters

I can't think of a more pathetic fanbase than Danganshitters. Imagine devoting your life to one of the worst mystery franchises on the planet where every single character is so one dimensional it hurts. Their character trait is their entire personality. And don't get me started on le epic hope man, the most overrated character in the entire history of video games. Danganshitters standards sure are low if Nagito is the most beloved character of the entire franchise.

Take away the one dimensional shitty Japanese pop culture reference characters and what do you have left? An insanely easy game where the """"""""""""""""mysteries"""""""""""""" are laughably easy to figure out. Not even once was I surprised by it's """"""""twists"""""""""""". It's all so easy to figure out and by the time you've figured it out, you're just waiting for the retarded characters to exposition dump their retarded reasoning behind the mystery. It's a mystery game where you're forced to see bumbling retards trying to figure out babbys first mystery and there's nothing you can do about it. Nothing to speed up the process other than holding the skip button.
Imagine unironically liking Danganronpa. Imagine unironically eating shit.

Attached: 1542168031880.png (1000x1000, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN8ikmldsPF-PnIa9nsDq0IaAtxEmoXFN
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvfJa4nMHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did something happen to the ip?
also, magic isn't real
you can't change what you are, dumb tranny witches

TLDR and based

epic post my friend

Holy fucking based
This complete fucking Chad is dropping golden truth bombs on witches AND Dangit Ron Paul shitters, and basically, you're fucking stupid. He's banging every fragment of their girl in every conceivable hole that has ever existed. His dick turned their uterus into a closed room mystery for his sperm.
Please OP please, please stop this is a genocide, you'll be arrested for war crimes oh no no no

based but 5

Attached: hope 5.png (500x500, 168K)

BASED

This is the worst fucking post of all time, the falseflagging is out of control.

Attached: 1507908417301.png (384x595, 156K)

>Danganshitters had trouble with the gravel murder
>Danganshitters had trouble with the closed room murder
>Danganshitters thought Hopemans death was "smart"
Yikes.

Attached: 1538418679277.png (370x320, 28K)

nice

Just try and tell me the first thing you thought of was gravel

>Tries to seriously insult a game series
>Frog posts

Attached: 51579258_1181261038719090_159500521139339264_n.jpg (639x518, 26K)

Fuck off nerd. DR has some issues but overall it's all right.

Attached: 1497350275637.png (179x181, 39K)

I used to beat my friends with socks filled with sand, so yeah, kinda.

Battler literally wanted to bang a guy who crossdressed as his mother and had a mutilated dick.

He based.

He can't help it. He's such an uberchad he banged every girl in his school, this is canon by the way. Banging big titty chicks is just second nature to him, he knows no bounds. He even felt up his cousin and admired her tits, that's how alpha he is.
Witches: BTFO
Virgins: BTFO
Chestlets: BTFO
Ass "men": BTFO
Ron Paul: BTFO

What kind of pathetic man get's so excited over a fake anime man's achievements.

Attached: 65594091_p0_master1200.jpg (1078x1200, 227K)

Yes OP I agree, FUCK DANGANRONPA

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

I don't even know what Danganronpa is about but Erika is a miracle.

Attached: 1445978278707.png (589x564, 425K)

I just finished ep 3 yesterday and that ending was a fucking ride. And now I just started episode 4, and I'm enjoying it so far

Attached: 1555917795333.png (390x501, 52K)

never played danganropa nor umineko but this seems like a pretty based thread

Attached: 1554523934484.jpg (309x309, 12K)

ur gay

Attached: 1548214968527.png (834x1030, 661K)

I've been reading Umineko lately and I didn't think it would be that good but it actually is.
I really love how sometimes they foreshadow things, for example I just got here and Battler doesn't seem to know what the whole "Fall, fall" thing means. I'm pretty sure that this Battler is somehow a fake one.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

based

sugoi

I wish I could lose my memories from brain damage and play it again

>heard umineko was one of the best VNs to ever be written
>it got a steam release
>it had no voice acting included even though the original release had a full japanese voice over
instantly refunded

b & r

>Umineko only has walls of dialog and I have no problem reading it
>Danganronpa tries to have "Exciting gameplay" and I'm falling asleep by chapter 3

original release doesn't have full japanese voice over retard
PS3 rerelease does and the company that made it went bankrupt so they couldn't release it on steam

I literally just saw you in /vp/, why the hell are you posting this in every board?

Did Nagito cut off your dick or something?

I'm just watching this playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN8ikmldsPF-PnIa9nsDq0IaAtxEmoXFN

based and batorapilled

>original release
>full japanese voice over
Based retard.

Well it did come from the retard in the group so I can't blame them

I THINK BATTLER SUCKS

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Attached: fortnite.jpg (2048x1156, 337K)

>no episode 9 va
That is some sad shit.

Ikuko is Sayo
Prove me wrong, You can't

Attached: Feahuman_waraia1.png (459x480, 160K)

Who was in the right here?

Attached: 1538414719327.png (640x480, 287K)

>too dumb to know the OG release didn't have PS3 sprites or voice acting
>too dumb to install the easiest mod there is to install

The Real Culprit, Everyone

Attached: 1555918867655.jpg (922x1234, 320K)

>466365535
>this tranny again
Never post in Umineko thread ever again or I'll fucking murderize you.

Attached: 1530982403320.jpg (2133x2214, 1.74M)

That's amazing.

Attached: 1550642599472.jpg (1200x797, 95K)

Holy shit, I never connected this.

_and_redpilled

Attached: dab.jpg (925x1200, 125K)

Wait until the future stuff with Ange, what a fucking drag it ruins the episode.

HE CAN'T BE STOPPED

I fucking loved Umineko never finished ep8; can't remember why. Time to throw away 100+ hours rereading it from the beginning since I've forgotten too many details.

BASTARD

Attached: 1528580271287.gif (300x136, 104K)

The only good game was the first one, and that was barely a 7/10.

ULTIMATE LUCK

Was Erika gay or pretending to be gay to hide her feelings for Battler?

>He thinks that it's a coincidence that the person that takes care of him hid him from a hospital, because it would draw attention to the both of their identities
>He thinks it's a coincidence that Ikuko found him while driving (if that's even true) in the first place, when Ikuko is depicted as a largely private person that never really leaves her mansion
>He thinks that it's a coincidence that Ikuko just happens to love mysteries, just like Yasu
>He thinks it's a coincidence that Ikuko happens to be extremely invested in the rokkenjima incident
>He thinks it's a coincidence that Ikuko found the bottles (in the manga)
>He thinks it's a coincidence that the two live together in a platonic relationship for years, when Yasu's genitals got mutilated falling off a cliff
>He thinks it's a coincidence that Ikuko is extremely wealthy and lives alone in a secluded mansion, when episode 7 points out that there was a third mansion that existed before Kuwadorian was built, and that Yasu had liquidated a decent chunk of the gold
>He thinks the number hints in the names are just a coincidence and have nothing to do with battler and beato

What are the odds of all those things just being coincidences, It must be crazy, something like one in a quadrillion

Attached: 1551026519473.png (500x485, 373K)

do you actually think you're the only one who "figured that out"? that was solved back when ep8 came out you deluded tranny
yet nobody wants it to be true because do you fucking retard realize that it actually makes the story much worse?

Not that guy but why would it make it bad? Battler gets to fuck a tranny?

>yet nobody wants it to be true because do you fucking retard realize that it actually makes the story much worse?
How? Because then Yasu isn't punished for her actions?

>Chad Battler being in a platonic relationship ever

I'm having trouble solving bern's game in ep8
Am I a brainlet?

how does it make it worse
why does it matter if it makes the story worse if it's what actually happened
why am I a tranny
who are these nobodies who don't want it to be true
why are you so upset

Attached: 1555804691143.jpg (320x371, 125K)

I don't know anything about Danganronpa, but those character desgins and artstyle is fucking trash. Fuck off.

just pull up paint and work it out

Attached: autism.png (3852x2700, 602K)

Rosa did nothing wrong

Imagine being a bitch that got humilliated by a dumb idiot.

he might be a chad, but he can't get over his incest fetish

Attached: 1543955769154.jpg (2648x2560, 2.71M)

What characters do you all hope they expand for Episode 9?

SEETHING

Attached: 1554186629187.png (239x234, 78K)

Is this what episode 9 is about?

uu~

HOLY mother of BASED
DAB ON CHIAKIKEKS
DAB ON JUNKOKEKS
DAB ON IBUKIKEKS
DAB ON HOPEKEKS
DAB ON VIRTUAL NOVELS

Higurashi is still miles better than this shit.

>still uses the metashit but with no purpouse other than 4lolz
>no pacing in the slice of life scenes
>a million shitt character arcs that go nowhere
>the fucking hands
>that shitty music
>deus ex god

OH NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>randomly clicked kyrie, rudolf and battler on culprit select
>It was right
FUCK, I really wanted to solve it properly, now I've ruined it.

Attached: 1538553997851.png (400x400, 95K)

probably

BASED AND GOLDENPILLED

Attached: 1474732767067.jpg (551x600, 107K)

The ultimate savior of luck wins again.

I agree with you. Ikuko=Yasu was just dumb theory people posted for shits and giggles after ep8. Her being Yasu would go against Yasu's character that was shown both in game and manga, and would nullify her redemption on the boat.

Every thread until we reach the Golden Land.

Attached: gohda is the real culprit.jpg (1240x336, 86K)

Based pepe battler dropping golden small bombs

4>3>2>6>8>5>1>7
How's my taste?

So this is what steve posters are up to now?

Shit, EP7 is the best of them all

Attached: 1491140697822.png (642x507, 373K)

I'd bump 5 a bit higher, it did introduce best girl Erika after all.

While not the best, it's one of the better. Main part was dull, but at least it finally answered almost everything about the mysteries (and while Will's explanations for murders were obtuse some anons did decipher them). Tea Party, on the other hand, elevated it to one of the wildest rides of the franchise.

Only parts i like about 7 were obviously the Tea Party and Kinzo's backstory, its just a matter of preference for me
Ah, fair i did forget about her, I'll swap it with 8

Umineko sucks and anyone who likes it is fag.

If you didn't enjoy the main part of episode 7 Umineko it means that the themes of it never resonated with you, and it's fundamentally not for you.

Attached: bottler.png (480x596, 118K)

The best thing about Umineko is that its so fucking long and niche literally no one who hates it has actually read it fully. Shitposts can be seen from a mile away

Odd > even

You must not have been around for the shitstorm around the release of EP7/8

Shit taste. Ep.7 tea party is peak umineko and Ep.4 is fucking boring trash with all those Ange stuff. in fact anything involving Ange is boring, such shit character.

>golden truth bombs
Are they big bombs or small bombs?

>OBJECTIVE UMINEKO EPISODE RANKING

>Kino
Episode 3
Episode 6
Episode 7 Tea Party

>Great
Episode 5
Episode 8
Second Half Episode 1

>Good but some parts drag
Episode 4
First Half Episode 1

>Meh
Rest of Episode 7

>Shit
Episode 2 Fuck romance and fuck fantasy scenes, they could have introduced them so much better, no wonder so many people quit after this shit

Attached: 9kp43q.png (352x480, 92K)

Why all the hate? Why all the disdain? I'll have you know that danganronpa V4 is in the work, we're aiming for the MAGICAL HOPE theme this time. Stay tuned!

Attached: 1560507527.png (1500x1367, 1.79M)

Have you tried re-reading EP2 though? I actually found all those romance and fantasy scenes very interesting after knowing the truth.

AAAAAA FALL I'M GONNA FALL THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING UOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEATORICHEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2-2806.png (640x480, 361K)

>You are all alone on this island. And of course, I am not you. Yet I am here, now, and will kill you. Who am I?
Even if most of EP4 kind of dragged on (escape from the dungeon, hijinks with goat-kun, wacky Siesta) the ending was pure gold.

Attached: desire heals.jpg (1203x869, 310K)

The first time Kanon pulled out a magic arm-blade almost made me drop the whole thing.

The episode 4 and its tea party specifically are underrated. Their final showdown is as great as MGS4 final fight

OP BTFO

>can't even drown properly
How can someone be so incompetent?

Attached: Battler Netflix.png (720x1190, 1.05M)

Attached: The true culprits of Stillwater No Naku Koro Ni.png (1920x1080, 2.61M)

I haven't but I know it has crazy foreshadowing and after knowing about Yasu all the romance scenes take a whole different light. Still boring the first time.

Thinking about either giving another try to Higurashi or re-read Umineko again before Ciconia

>Ikuko is Yasu
>again
You fucking fool

Attached: Kasumi_Morgan.png (601x1133, 456K)

The ultimate logic form... Phoenix Ushiromiya.

Attached: small badges.jpg (792x696, 63K)

OBJECTION, IT'S ALL OBJECTION

Attached: haruhi.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Would you live on Rokkenjima bros?
I know I would

Attached: 30591986_193411367935231_6688159292790407168_n.jpg (750x750, 199K)

Attached: 1539528817563.png (1372x1760, 1.54M)

Attached: slap.gif (275x167, 768K)

Attached: S-10328GR.jpg (704x704, 56K)

I find old mansions creepy, so probably not.

Still, Rokkenjima is like one of the most comfiest settings I have ever experienced in fiction, so I would love to visit.

>Their character trait is their entire personality.
So, you're trying to argue characters are one dimensional and then say this?

>"duurr the characters are trash except for their entire personality durr"
convincing

I... what?

Of course, having a private island sounds comfy as fuck, I'd probably shit my pants wandering the mansion at night though.

That hivemind.
Also, dropping another golden truth bomb in this thread. EP9 will, without a doubt, confirm this.

Attached: battler amakusa.png (1280x880, 578K)

Say what you will about the PS3 sprites, but the backgrounds have so much more soul than the original

Attached: Mansion_outside.png (637x476, 606K)

Not him but it's worse because Beatrice sinking to the bottom of the ocean was the best scene in the whole VN and it would be completely ruined if Yasu is still alive.

Attached: 1555915348972.jpg (1381x2067, 896K)

this is your brain on danganronpa

Battler's cross is upside down though.
He's obviously Satanic.

Attached: 1555820684245.png (1400x569, 258K)

Epic samefag is epic

>mfw the first time I realized the red truth is absolutely worthless and is used to lie more often than not

Attached: 1497383225238.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

Characters being one dimensional is a huge flaw acctually, but at least pacing is good because we don't get 50 hours of nothing just to get their character developement. They could focus more on two or three side characters and give them more personality traits though.

Attached: 1555796545326m.jpg (1024x933, 132K)

NO, not at all. The blurred photographs are way better than the HD backgrounds, even if they're really good I won't good I won't admit. The photographs are way better to create the atmosphere.

I'm not denying the amount of love that was put into the remade PS3 version, because it's one of the best remakes I've ever seen in my life so don't get me wrong. It's perfect for a re-read but ideally you'd want to experience Umineko as close as the original way

It's one of those fucked up concepts that Ryukishi just can get away with, in that sense i understand why people were pissed at him.

like if there is even the little most remotely chance the red truth might mean something else; you are fucked. At least I am glad they awknowledged this very early into the story.

It's the opposite. The red truth is presented as something that makes the mysteries more difficult for Battler but in reality it does nothing but help you. Having facts is better than not having them and without at least one red truth anywhere in the VN solving a mystery would be impossible using deductive reasoning. Sure it's set up in a way where it attempts to confuse you but if you see through it it's nothing but an aid.

>relies on steroids to get fit
It's brought up once in EP1 that Battler is ripped as hell and then kind of forgotten.

We all know if Ryu had the decision he would choose 100% the updated backgrounds.

Not sure if this is based or cringe

UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This but unironically. The voice acting in the remake is absolutely phenomenal from everyone besides bern, and even still I'd recommend people play it without voice acting for their first time.

Battler says in Episode 1 he used weird tablets in the past. according to the logic of this VN, the possibility he is a steroid monger is real

>danganronpa series is in trouble because of a thinly veiled seacats thread
>komaeda saves it like it's nothing
>again
he just keeps doing it

UUUUUOOOOOOOOOO DAME DA ZENZEN DAME DA UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The devs pretty much put dangan ronpa to rest. There was a lab zero dangan ronpa fighting game planned but spike chunsoft said the IP was dead and dropped it.

>except Bern

What.

While I'd suggest to experience umineko with original sprites and backgrounds too, the voice acting that came with ps3 version is just too great to pass.

Mint.

Her voice acting isn't as good as everyone elses.

Eva>Natsuhi>shit>Kyrie=Rosa

>besides bern
nigga what

How much I bet if I re-read Umineko with original sprites I would hate it? It's all about what you experience first, you nostalgia morons.

Untrue, behold the perfect sprite.

Attached: sprite fusion.jpg (1070x1162, 105K)

I read it with ps3 sprites first then re-read after few years with original sprites. Loved both versions, just needed about a hour to adjust to original sprites.

There were what, 4 core people working on Umineko? R07, BT (rip), his brother and Dai as a sound director. From Ciconia's credits it seems that he has an actual team now.
I wish zts would return to make a few tracks

The only original sprite I like better than the PS3 version is Battler.

People seriously defend this shit, jesus

Attached: screen02.jpg (640x480, 109K)

Id stick Rosa below Natsuhi, but thats because I believe in magic

>I wish zts would return to make a few tracks
What's this?

There is literally nothing wrong with Ryukishi's art style

>nostalgia fags want to deprive new readers with this inmense concentration of SOUL

Attached: Umineko.no.Naku.Koro.ni.full.801423.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

>>nostalgia fags want to deprive new readers with this inmense concentration of SOUL
>read umineko in early 2016 with OG sprites
Try harder

He didn't make any music for RGD or Trianthology. He also wasn't credited in Ciconia trailer. Either he can't make it for some reason or there's been some falling out, I don't know.

Forget Beato
Battler should fuck Ange___

You can get all sorts of STDs from sticking your dick into raw minced meat

Attached: caim angry.jpg (640x480, 17K)

Is there nothing negative-makoto can't do?

I just can't see how anyone can enjoy anything with a straight face after v3. I don't give a shit what that hack Kodaka says, the audience was intended to shit on the playerbase.

I haven't even finished umineko yet and I already wish I could erase my memories of it and play it for the first time again.

it's all incest anyway

Dude, you got into it at the best moment. WTC5 coming in less than 2 months and Umineko Episode 9 in Winter.

Read Higurashi too while you're at it.

having to use /pol/memes to shitpost

at least be original before starting a fanbase war

>Umineko Episode 9
What

Attached: 1452404276324.png (417x405, 158K)

danganronpa would need to have a fanbase first

Ryu announced it like, over a year ago? The niche nature of the game means there are lots of people that are not aware it's happening.

They released the opening half a year ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=hbvfJa4nMHY

Yeah I read Umineko years ago but wasn't aware of this at all
I wanted to get it on steam, guess I'll hold off

>Alchemist is dead
it hurts bros