How're you enjoying it bros?

How're you enjoying it bros?

Attached: 568420-contra-anniversary-collection-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 173K)

I just wish it was cheaper.
These collections of old games always cost way too much when I could get a new game I don't already own for the same price. I got Cadence of Hyrule instead,

Contra is fucking great though. I hope everyone playing some of these games for the first time are having fun

Attached: yup manuals were great.jpg (380x349, 35K)

>still no Suikoden collection

Attached: wsvz6j7hp5431.jpg (500x649, 99K)

Not as much as I would if it had Hard Corps Uprising.

>go through the effort of including the Famicom version of Contra and the Probotector versions of 3 and Hard Corps
>no Hard Corps Uprising or Shattered Soldier
yeah that does feel weird, maybe there's some legal problems with ArcSys over HCU?

Not as much as Castlevania but still good. Wish both had the Rebirths.

>bunch of games I already emulated
>none of the ones that are hard/impossible to emulate like neo contra or uprising

ree

Probably, Arcsys owns Sol Badguy after all.

Attached: bahamut.png (419x633, 392K)

there are rumors that they might make a Rebirth collection if these sell well enough so that'll be nice

>games of skill
>Yea Forums

No reason to buy it for me. If it had Rebirth or Uprising, then I would've bought it.

Uprising and Shat Soldier are classics too, but they are modern classics. These are old school classics.

Uprising desperately needs a re-release though. It's a fucking god tier game that never got a proper shot.

I wish they would make it

Attached: 52853ddf732c55473716f43d1e95cd84.webm (190x316, 2.99M)

yeah maybe Arcsys has Uprising held hostage? Though I don't know how that works if it's still based from an IP Konami owns

they are counting probotector as additional games
talk about a scam

This does NOT have japanese Hard Corps yet does it? It's very retarded of them to release the fucked version of Hard Corps yet again so nobody has a chance to see how good it is and it fades away into obscurity yet again.

Particularly painful to see history repeat itself on this one.

It's a little expensive but at least it's not the fucking joke of a price they are asking for the collection of mana, I get that they had to hire translaters for it but the cost is still way too high.

The difference is only in lifebar and 90 lives code. It's not like Japanese Contra which had new graphics, story and a map.

>suikoden V with no load times
a man can dream.

>Jules did guitar for Cadence of Hyrule
Consider me officially interested

You can get like 60 games for 7e buying the megadrive bundle on Steam, and the app is cool as fuck, it has save states, filters, and even mutilnigger iirc
this is a scam for 20e

Just buy contra 4 and you can unlock many of the other games

The life bar and unlimited continues effects game balance a lot man. I have had this dance back and forth for years but the limited continues they enforced on the west is retarded.
It was designed with unlimted continues in mind, just like castlevania, it's still hard as fuck.
Imagine taking away unlimited continues in Castlevania 1 and 3. It'd break the balance completely and make them a chore.

>playing video games on a shitty, tiny screen smaller than my dick in 2019
cringe

Hard Corps is favorite game of all time and I can do 1CC easily, so I don't really see the problem. Not to mention characters are your difficulty selector.

Gonna get the collection just for comfy couch co-op, the new game they showed looks wierd tho, not sure if it's worth the price of admission.

Attached: 1550573411968.gif (128x119, 17K)

It's great minus still not being able to re-bind controls. How hard is that to implement that? Other games added would have been nice like Contra Force too. Glad I still have my PS3 with HC:U and the PS2 games on it.