This is the first time we've seen Ganondorf in an official Zelda title since 2006 with Twilight Princess, holy shit

This is the first time we've seen Ganondorf in an official Zelda title since 2006 with Twilight Princess, holy shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190614-015956_Chrome.jpg (1080x589, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKk4IiXuRc0
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=16
youtu.be/T3dpghfRBHE
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=43
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=45
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHL_-biMrQ
zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster
gamekult.com/actualite/miyamoto-la-wii-u-et-le-secret-de-la-triforce-105550.html
youtu.be/30jGWna4-Ns?t=205
youtu.be/HRQXOCU8OWA?t=1183
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>almost 10 years
End it

It's Yuga you retard. Timeline and Smash Bias says so.

>almost

Fuck it

I hope we get Lich lord sorcerer Ganondorf like OOT, and not another swordsman

why the fuck would it be yuga

The trailer screamed necrondorf to me. I'm hoping they go full sail with that.

>wears Gerudo symbol
>only one Gerudo male
HmmmmMMMMMm

>links gf is already fucking dead
why even go on

Attached: EACC90B9-B30A-4407-A8CD-9FBF3CE70B70.png (1300x1800, 2.4M)

I wish we'd get Pig Ganon in 3D, that's actually sentient. Fuck Calamity/Darkbeast Ganon.

Attached: ganon.jpg (2005x886, 320K)

Its going to turn out that Ganondorf used to be a good guy that had to sacrifice himself to contain some kind of ancient evil. The three of them probably gained the favour of the three goddesses way back at the start of time and thats why all three reincarnate over and over again, but Ganondorf ends up with some force that works against the three goddesses trapped inside him and after he is defeated he gets sealed in an old temple with wack ass ancient magic containing him.
Over time that probably weakened its grip which is why you can see the calamity shit leaking out of the holes where the hand is holding him, which is how Ganon was able to reincarnate again or something. But it seems like they end up disturbing the spell somehow and a new kind of evil fog shit worms its way into Ganons original body and breaks the hold completely.

At least this is my guess based on the info in the trailer, looks like Link is going to get control of the ancient hand magic thing and will probably be his Navi/Gimmick for this game.

We got ten seconds of "3D" Pig Ganon in ALBW!

The Ganon in OoT just a very skinny pig.

As long as you aren't one of those "The Link in the mural had red hair, he's actually Ganondorf!" fags, I like this idea

Man the Gerudo have really shitty luck, they get one male like every 100 years and it just happens he's the one guy that gets the Triforce of Power and is practically immortal, and if he does die he just reincarnates with the Triforce again. Any other race and it's just some guy, but for them it's their one guy.

>link
>red hair

pick one

>Ganondorf
>literal reincarnation of Satan
>good guy

Attached: 1559442793177.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

>this could have been botw

Attached: B08695A9-DD4D-4EE1-B788-87A8F9EE46E5.jpg (1211x722, 100K)

This guy gets it

Attached: OURHERO.jpg (668x768, 116K)

What if he uses these in botw 2

Attached: C41DE3D4-8DFE-450B-984F-780B5B6E403D.jpg (700x645, 79K)

Thank god we got away with that one.
I wouldn't mind the alien invasion though.

Is this actual real concept art?

>head shaped like a boar
>even looks like he tusks
What the FUCK did Nintendo mean by this

i need more media with designs like the 1st monster

Holy fuck its real

Attached: firefox_2019-06-14_03-29-44.png (913x601, 617K)

>bottom right design
yes please

Attached: baby.png (295x330, 230K)

Pssh, it's obviously Link. Can't you tell with his iconic red hair, big nose, and dark skin?

It's going to be a triple-layer mindfuck, The year of good guy ganon is upon us bros

youtube.com/watch?v=YKk4IiXuRc0

I'm saying he was originally a knight of hyrule or something and the actual satan corrupts him and they have to seal his body away with weird old magic.
Ganon was still evil and reincarnated and shit, but this might be them explaining why he's so evil, why he always seems to be connected to the third piece of the triforce, and why he keeps coming back over and over again like Link and Zelda do

its agahnim

Anybody else disappointing it's gannondorf yet again?

The zelda series has so much lore and so much more it could flesh out yet it relies on Ganon as a crutch all the fucking time. The trailer was masterfully put together but it having all this buildup and suspense to just show Ganondorf, who we could have all seen coming, is just such a buzzkill.

Imagine if instead of Ganondorf, it was a corpse in the Fierce Diety's outfit, or Majora's Mask being held down by the hand instead, or was the Fused Shadow, etc.

Attached: xx7rr3ewb8z11.jpg (3426x1983, 1.23M)

>YFW next E3 another trailer starts and Hyrule Castle is shown falling into Holodrum

Attached: 2019-06-11_20-49-44.png (171x183, 48K)

I've been seeing a lot of retards on youtube, seemingly dumb kids or people who barely know anything about the Zelda series, saying it's Demise, and I respond to them every time and tell them it's fucking stupid to think it's Demise for various reasons. Am I autistic?

Attached: ganondorf at da computer.jpg (640x758, 51K)

No, it just gets hard not to tell people when they're blatantly wrong about a videogame if you've spent enough time actually talking about games on Yea Forums

>The Ganon in OoT just a very skinny pig.
Nonono, I meant it as a compliment

Attached: 2FCE21B1-B707-41D6-9E24-D4B6C57CCF28.jpg (1082x610, 51K)

At the very least, he will likely use a trident like in the wall painting, so that should be refreshing. Hopefully he uses both magic and his weapon. I'm just happy this sandnigger is finally back after nearly 13 years.

Attached: ganondorf mural with trident.png (1596x1803, 3.16M)

>Complaining about reusing something
>"Wouldn't it be cool if they reused this?"

Attached: 2sre1p.jpg (326x294, 23K)

>Somebody reusing something 20 times is the same as reusing something for the first time

They should be proud desu.

Who is it that seals Dorf? The hand looks really clawlike. Kinda hoping it's somehow a descendant of Zant or other Twilii who wanted payback in some other form than what Link/Midna did.

Attached: handwho.png (1591x963, 1.64M)

I wonder what he' s going to do: Does he stay in the castle and "take over" or does he go back to the Gerudos and tries to assert his power?

*Thinking Emoji*

The Legend of Zelda: The Arm of Justice.
The Legend of Zelda: The Hand of the Sheikah' s.
The Legend of Zelda: Five Fingers of Imprisonment.

Reminder that we will get aliens because a lot of the concept art ideas are coming true. Motorcycle, Ganondorf on floating piece of land, something with Link's arm. Heck maybe even Metallica Ganondorf if the theory about Ganondorf being a hero is true.

Attached: metalica ganon jpeg.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

I gotta say that shot with the shadow from when Ganondorf was still alive is peak kino.

Ganondorf was kinda in BOTW 1 though.
His skull is on Calamity ganons first form

I'd love for the Twili to return, but I'm sure it'll be some new Sheikah related bullshit.

>Zant is actually the big bad of the franchise

Attached: nice.gif (420x420, 1.61M)

It is. I wonder if the rock jutting in under the shadow arm is also a hint of what happened, or will happen. 0:45 in the video if anyone want to view a less shitty image.

We know why they reincarnate already, it's Demise' fault, not the Goddesses.

memes and ridiculous theories aside, this game is going to be an absolutely wild ride. Not since Majora's Mask will we have gotten this level of atmospheric, delightfully weird shit in a Zelda game. People talk about MM being "dark" or "edgy" but really it feels like some kind of alice in wonderland, bad acid fever dream. That was the only time I ever got that feeling from a Zelda title, but with the stuff being talked about here we might get something truly unique.

Think like nintendo, it's gonna be Ganon.

The Twili are the Sheikah, same as the Shadow Group that created Majora. There is clear evidence of it in TP, and hell even in OoA it's quite possible Veran is a Twili considering her skin color, shadow magic, sheikah symbol (that is in the angle of the Twili "eye", etc.

The Sheikah are two groups, a good one, and one that has fallen.

It just pisses me off so much when all these little faggots and women take once glance at something and are so sure about their stupid gay theory being right even though they did no fact-checking or know shit about the series. While I'm here analyzing everything and wasting my life discussing this 40 second trailer with people all day, and I have to fucking tell each and every one of these faggots why they're wrong because I'm fucking expert.

Attached: ganondorf funny face.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

It's Link

The original one before SS, or Demise whichever.

this
ganon did nothing wrong

Has it really been that long? Either he was much more memorable than I thought or time is slipping by that much faster.

The original one? Wasn't that the guy with the scarf that was also a good guy?

It has been that long. Demise was in SS, Ganon has been in every subsequent thing rather than Ganondorf.

Majora not being zant's "Dark God", and it instead being Ganondorf is the biggested wasted potential in the entire franchise, if you ask me.

So 'dorf is basically Tal Rasha?

Ganondorf has only been in 3 games, and that's the only villain I care about. Ganon's pig and boar form might as well be a different villain.

Nobody ever said he was good, only that he had the Goddesses favor and stopped Demise, and nobody ever said the Goddesses were good either.

not having ganondorf was just one of many reasons why skyward sword and botw sucked massive ass

What if it's an ancient Gerudo king? Like Ganondorf's great great grandparent.

>they think Ganondorf is the hero from the mural
>it's actually dark link
>they'll make it look like Ganon is the real hero, and he'll sell it that way but so much time has passed they didn't know about Dark Link
>taming the darkness will make Deity Link with a full henshin armor transformation
Y'all aren't actually thinking like Japanese.

Oh shut the fuck up, this is Nintendo not fucking Yoko Taro.

A thing to note: the glowing headpiece, is glowing in all frames but the very first one, where we see the body/head. May be a render thing, or due to Zelda and Link getting closer. 1/3

Attached: snapshot2.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

just goes to show that nu-nintendo are hacks who have no idea wtf they're doing

I think its just some sheikah monk shit. I hope Ganondorf BTFO all those beef jerky mother fuckers along with their sheikah tech bullshit so we can have more magic type stuff back.

We don't even know what Majora is. It could be something as basic as a demi-God they created, or it could be some fucked up eldritch abomination that they found and bound to the Mask they created. They did see beyond the veil, and aliens are a thing in Zelda. Hell what even is the mask Midna wears, she becomes some weird eldritch abomination or darkness and energy too.

The Twili/Sheikah are a general mystery other than the good side of them that we typically see and the fact that they clearly have highly advanced tech between the both of them.

ORANGE MAN BAD

2/3 0:24 for a better image of the first image. 0:42-0:43 for this one.

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

So you have the core Sheikah, who seem to be magitech ninja, the Yiga, who are more traditional ninjas, and the Twili, who are dark magic users?

Except they did it with Fierce Deity, even going so far as Majora a literal incarnation of evil making him the Oni in their hide'n'seek game, and Majora straight up fearing him.
Looks like a blue version of Midna.

Attached: 1556242336359.jpg (779x245, 24K)

It's obviously UK time

It looks like it's the shadow of his past self when he had his regular body, since you can see his full nose and his body is fuller, but I'm wondering why his nails are so long and sharp. Maybe he is more of a sorcerer this time around.

3/3, 0:50-0:51. It's just OP with the eyes.

Attached: snapshot3.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

God, I really want a bro Ganondorf, it would be a cool change if Hero Ganondorf turned out to be a genuinely cool guy.

How about we do both? Sorcerer with sword mixed in but a heavy focus on magic

t. majora's maskuck

What's the first thing Ganondorf will say when he comes back to life?

Attached: Ganondorf dying to meet you.png (1421x839, 1.61M)

he's probably going back to using the trident if the trailer is anything to go by

Why the FUCK do people keep making up fantheories without even knowing the basic plot outline of the goddamn series.
Demise was the first demon lord, he curses Link and Zelda with eternal repeat of their conflict leading to Ganondorf being born in the future and probably thousands of other incarnations of Demise in ages before that and after him.
Ganondorf has so much power and malice and shit because he is the LITERAL DEVIL reborn in-universe.

Attached: 1506461648272.jpg (460x276, 28K)

"Hey guys its me, Ganondorf. I'm back to get the triforce!"

Attached: dbpcsd-a262c77f-6263-4a4d-93c8-d323153428a8.jpg (800x600, 113K)

Nobody played Skyward Sword because it sucked

Seems that way, Bongo-Bongo was a Sheikah too who had his hands cut off (a typical thing of thieves in those times) and ultimately executed. The boss is a headless upside down torso, within the Shadow Temple (which is more of an execution prison than anything), and people were generally hung upside down to be tortured.

On top of their connection to the Shadow Temple, stealth/shadows, their seeming lack of a disappearance in large parts, etc. Midna has red hair and blue skin, Veran has red hair and blue skin, both do shadow magic. The Twili even have very similar eye motifs in places like the Throne Room, and are one of the few races capable of holograms, tech magic, etc.

I'd imagine they were just highly advanced ninja who practiced shadow magic and splintered in groups. One was the tribe that created Majora and sealed away, the Twili, the Yiga who are more traditional Ninja like Impa who server the Royal Family and Goddesses, and the ones who remained with their general tech.

At least this is how I always seen it. Back when BotW first came out there was an user that went through every single game and compiled a shitton of stuff on /vg/ for people.

Read the like ten lines of text Demise utters throughout Skyward Sword and you realise that its super fucking simple why Ganondorf Zelda and Link return again and again.

"...Which one of you is the princess?"

TORYA

Dont need to play the game to read five lines of text that explains the entire reason the Zelda universe is the way it is.

"Where's my organ?"

I spoiled almost everything about botw before it even came out just because I wanted to know if Ganondorf was in the game. It hurt waiting 5 years twice to be cucked like that.

Nintendo was already toying around the idea in a futuristic zelda where Link and Ganondorf are bros and Ganondorf is Links Bike mechanic. The Main enemy would've been those aliens that lobotomize that one girl in Majoras mask.

>satan
He's more of a lucifer archetype desu

>mfw ganondorf revives, looks around confused and finally sees Link
"You again?"

Attached: 1559425053496.png (421x500, 151K)

If link can use like 50 different weapons, Ganondorf can have a trident and a sword

"So the wind covets again."

Attached: Wind Waker 72.png (1200x900, 437K)

fuck me, this game would be absolute kino

Ganon and Ganondorf are still somewhat the same; and ganondorf sees play in spinoffs and shit all the time too.

It would have been the perfecdt chance to explore it, though: Have Majora be this extradimensional eldritch abomination that was using Zant as it's avatar/puppet, etc.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-14_04-12-31.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

That's actually really interesting. I'd always thought Midna's true form looked a lot like a more regal Veran, but I honestly never noticed how the eye symbol keeps popping up in their clothing/architecture, other than Midna's helmet resembling Majora's Mask.
Now that I think about it, the orange orbs you use to activate stuff in shrines look and act similar to Sols.

Different timelines
That ganondorf is dead for good

Metallica Ganondorf in the concept art looked like he was a good guy, so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Of course that and the mural. I'm convinced Nintendo was playing the long game and they knew they were going to make a sequel to continue the story, which is why they have this confusing looking hero in the mural.

>Wakes up same as Link, just with a headache of a lifetime or chestpain
>Don't remember shit till all the Triforce bits resonate with each other

You must not remember TP's acid trip cutscenes.

The long nails make me think sorcerer.

I hope we get a Gannondorf that it's just not
>le evil wizard gerudo king

apparently a bunch of zoomers did because there's so many idiots who think the corpse is demise. who the fuck knows who demise is if they haven't played ss?

Dunno why people are trying to force Ganondorf as the Hero, just because of Reposting true leaked plot of the sequel
>BoTW ends with Zelda saying King Zora had some trouble with his Beast, probably malice related
>Zelda, starts researching more about The Calamity legend, beceause of these malice leask across Hyrule.
>Find the source of it underneath Hyrule Castle
>It's Ganondorf mummified body
>Arm holding him is that of the hero in previous quoted post, a magical agumented arm made by an old deity of the Zonai tribes of which ruins depict, along OwlsWisdom[/spoiler] and BoarsPower, sculptures of Dragons.
>Hence old hero Dragonic look.
>Ganondorf is inside one pf the Lomei mazes, made by the Zonai too, this one is th entrance to The Sacred Realm.
>While trying to get ahold of the triforce he got sealed
>He gathers enough malice every thousand years, and tries to return
>He even tried to make a new body in BoTW
>Link and Zelda enter the temple to try and end it forever
>The arm power goes to Link, after saving Link and Zelda from falling to their deaths, breaking the seal.

Attached: D82jkeIUIAAE4zG.jpg (959x771, 121K)

>It would have been the perfecdt chance to explore it, though: Have Majora be this extradimensional eldritch abomination that was using Zant as it's avatar/puppet, etc.

I honestly don't feel Majora is even evil. It's just a child playing pranks. In a way that's why Skull Kid was perfect for it, it is evil in it's own right, but I don't think it really has any concept of good/evil, it just wants to play and gets angry and throws a tantrum. It's a strange thing though, I always viewed it as more of a girl, especially considering the name, but it weirdly shrieks and does try to avoid Link at some points at times. Hell could have been just a regular tribesman child who was sacrificed and sentenced to a life in the mask.

I like Ganondorf in that game as it gave me at the time everything I ever wanted from a Ganon fight, albeit easy, but I always did wish it was just Zant and he stopped the weird craziness he displays towards the end. I always had theories about Majora and still do along with the Sheikah, but I don't know how I'd feel about Majora returning, I mean it does still technically exist in the Downfall and Child Timelines, which reference or not, means Majora is alive in ALBW. It might be possible that Majora is the ultimate villain thanks to the Sheikah, it is alien esque and deals with the moon and that is the game where aliens appear.

You underestimate how many fucking retards there are that do not actually play games and just watch youtube/streamers.

POST YFW the sheikah are NOT the sheikah from previous games and are the fucking aliens, the hand is alien tech and Calamity ganon is not actually ganon but alien controlled ganon

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (468x405, 377K)

But who is arm?

Good eye, didnt notice that at all during the direct. But thats no more confirmation than the horse being "hes going to always attack on a horse"

Veran even has them on her pillars in OoA, and on her dress (her dress is more reminiscent of the Twili one where the tear drops are gone, they also share color motifs with the blues/purples/blacks.

Veran could just be Downfall Midna in reality or a very close relative.

Attached: Veran.png (527x843, 366K)

We literally see a desiccated corpse of Ganondorf come to life in the trailer, why have people always assumed Ganondorf can be killed for good simply because he got stabbed by the master sword? Ganondorf can never die because of Demise's curse.

It's highly possible. The tech had to come from somewhere, and they're the closest to the Goddesses and Gods it seems, honestly they could all just be Aliens, like Angels from Space with magic tech bullshit meant to protect the chosen people, and some of them fall like angels too.

Am I the only one that plays these games that can't remember anything plot related at all? I've played most of them and all I can say is Ganon bad, link Zelda good
Im really not sure how you people piece these plots together as of all previous ones are fresh in your memory

to 0:18.
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=16

Ganondorf can die, hes just really good at avoiding death because hes a crafty motherfucker.
If Ganondorf dies Demise will reincarnate again in a new form, it just hasnt happened yet because The Legend of Zelda mainly is about Ganondorf Zelda and Link.

Attached: S c a r y w o m a n.png (1097x797, 1.85M)

As long as he does some badass things and has a memorable voice I'm fine with generic lines and goals. He's always unintentionally comical.

Attached: Ganonpleased.jpg (399x200, 16K)

Well he turned to stone for some reason at the end of WW and hasn't shown up again in the adult timeline. So.

>WHAT'S UP FUCKERS

I wonder if they'll give him a fake British accent despite none of the other Gerudo having one.

Nah someone rewrote history so that people believe Alien tech is Shiekah tech.
The Shiekah in BoTW have fucking ZERO connection to some literal Modern civilization, but somehow there are Shiekah buildings literally everywhere but the Sheikah just kinda left them?
Aliens built that shit, rewrote history so that people just say "oh yeah its the Sheikah" even though it makes no sense at all.
Im in too deep, when you start understanding the truth it eats you.

Attached: Lost forever.jpg (816x640, 58K)

Bryan Cranston for Ganondorf, I submit my proof as follows: youtu.be/T3dpghfRBHE

>comes back
>shit-eating grin
>pic related

Attached: JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Looks really gnarly for a good guy, going to be funny when Link's arm starts talking to him

Oh boy are we talking about Sheikah (I have still yet to play BotW sadly) but I saw someone mention that I made a bunch of shit for /vg/ back when BotW was first shown, do I gotta make this shit again (can't on BotW), I'm poor on that front and sadly no Switch.

I need a Sheikah edit of that History Channel alien guy now.

Trailer is really exciting. I wonder how long we'll have to wait for it to come out? I imagine they never stopped development after BotW was done, or realized the original ambition was going to take too long and just released BotW half finished. Typical dev time for games of this nature is usually at least 3-4 years. I hope they started early :x

mfw some nintendo nigga read Tale of Two Rulers and Ganondorf will be a good guy trying to break the cycle of rebirth by impregnating Zelda

Attached: feels-good-man.jpg (430x397, 26K)

While that would be great, I'd vote Michael Fassbender for him instead, it'd also give him that sort of regal tone that he's capable of pulling off while sounding sinister.

BoTW Sheikah aka NotSheikah, there is a massive disconnect between the actual Sheikah ninja clans and the so called "Modern Sheikah".
The answer is aliens

Attached: mind break.png (1763x976, 1.25M)

You're right, it makes sense really. Zoomers are obsessed with watching their favorite e-celebs play games and make retarded theory videos, instead of playing games themselves. These comments definitely look like they were typed by kids.

Attached: dumb youtubers.png (1133x883, 81K)

It's a mid-console release that's reusing an engine and assets, with Monolith hiring on new people solely to work on it

It's a lock for 2021

It symbolizes Link's massive courage dong ramming into whatever he's planning and ruining it and all of his dreams yet again.

Retard

I actually think that's a great choice as well.
I think Fassbender would make a good "younger" Ganondorf (around OoT age) while Cranston would make a good "older" Ganondorf (TP age). Both suit him depending on the era/look, imo.

It looks like Link is grabbing the hand and purposely breaking the seal on Ganondorf here. Why would Link and Zelda want to free him?

Attached: Ganon seal.png (946x509, 746K)

Ganondorf looks like my cousin Raymond here.

0:43. youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=43
Yes. Imagine if it's some Twili.

Attached: snapshot5.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

>The arm power goes to Link, after saving Link and Zelda from falling to their deaths, breaking the seal.

Confirms this as fake.

The shot of Link pulling Zelda's hand isn't actually from the same sequence as the one of the hand pulling Link. The lighting is warm instead of dark and stark, unlike when the hand grabs Link there's no camera movement to suggest falling, and there are no particles of Malice which are otherwise everywhere after the seal fails. The trailer is cut to make it seem like Link grabs Zelda, falls, then the hand saves them both, but it's actually some unrelated event, probably Link just boosting Zelda up onto some obstacle.

They probably have no idea about any of that, I mean it would have happened forever ago.
I read through the demise lore and I don't see why it couldn't be the same idea but with the "ancient evil" just being demise the first time he was killed.

I disagree with that personally, they're probably all aliens actually. MM3D adds an eye to Captain Keeta's grave, and the Ikana Kingdom were at war with the Garo (who are stealthy shadow ninja basically), also the eye is based on the Eye of Horusm, which sometimes represents the Moon, ie: Majora/Twili/Sheikah/Advanced Tech/etc.

>fap hand
>skinship minigame gone wrong

Because Demise physically can't exist anymore without a host, it just happened to be Ganondorf, who then abused the power of the Trident and the Triforce to force himself into a boar demon.

You think? That would be pretty cool. I really want a version of BotW that includes all the shit that was missing. Big dungeons both above and underground, or in the sky. At least 8 of them, but more would be kino. 30+ unique items and tools that interact with enemies/environment like old zeldas so exploring what looks like a cool secret isnt just a seed or rupees

And then lots of NPCs or big established towns like kakariko, hyrule town, clock town, dekus etc. Unique npc daily lives and patterns for extra points

Attached: linkle1.jpg (1200x1600, 224K)

whats the difference between gandolf and ganon?

Well user Gandolf is basically a demi-God from a set of Godly Angels and Ganon is a Boar Demon.

Then are we supposed to assume this mummified Ganondorf in the trailer is technically alive? Ganondorf isn't always sealed, he's been killed and resurrected several times.

Thats what I think is leaking out him though, Ganon's original body was sealed in the "sealed grounds" to keep Demise trapped, but over time the grip weakened allowing aspects of demise to escape and reincarnate as Ganondorf or some shit.
They're probably stumbling into some form of this place in the trailer.
They might have just started building Hyrule castle on top of it to keep the location guarded.

Attached: 800px-SealedGrounds.png (800x407, 395K)

Some Zelda theorist channels are pretty okay. I watch Zeltik from time to time.
I don't know how anyone can look at a male corpse covered in Gerudo symbols and go, 'WOW DEMISE!' though.

The Temple of Time is the Sealed Ground, because it's where the Master Sword lays (in most cases).

>Trailer with creepy music all about Ganodorf
>Mural depiciting him with an amry of bokoblins
>It's in the same style as the one depicitng the Zelda, The Hero, and Ganon.
>They look nothing alike
>His corpse has fucking fangs and firey red eyes
>He totally sacrificed himself guys
>He was the hero

Stop with this retarded theory, my main man is not some pansy fairy boy.

Attached: 1554530969448.gif (350x249, 765K)

So what if the Twili managed to successfully attack the Sacred Realm this time? That arm looks kind of divine.

Sealed and deteriorated but not fully dead.

The monks looked deader than this thing and they were somehow alive.

>Nah someone rewrote history so that people believe Alien tech is Shiekah tech.
I like this theory. Makes no sense that Sheikah are some advanced civilzation while everyone is living like it's medieval times. Plus it allows the alien concept art to become a reality.

It's probably the original Ganon.

Possible, it is reminiscent of Midna's form with the mask only blue, which is the typical Twili colors. The music in the trailer is very similar to their music to some degree slowed down and backwards too (like most Twili things).

I guess we'll find out eventually however.

Where's Link? Or do you mean some other frames? I'm going through the video bit by bit on .25 speed right now. only time the Hand is seen other than on the "mummy" is when it reaches out and grabs Link's wrist.

Attached: wherehere.png (946x509, 548K)

Would you rather have playable
>Punished Link
or
>Zelda

Doesn't SS imply that pre-Hyrule was technologically advanced and then somehow regressed back to what it is now? The Lanayru region, at least.

>be Nintendo
>clearly make all Sheikah tech in BotW blue and angular with a unique square alphabet
>time for the sequel announcement
>introduce green magic with swirly patterns and letters that moves totally different
>Yea Forums and game theorists: IT'S THE SHEIKAH

How?

Attached: images (1).jpg (180x279, 11K)

Zelda, BotW Link has suffered enough. We already got our Punished Link with the Hero of Time/Hero's Shade anyway.

It's the Twili then, who are mutated Sheikah.

0:44-5. Hand grabbing Link.
youtu.be/3fr1Z07AV00?t=45

Attached: snapshot6.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

You put a box around him. The glowing hand is right in front of him, coming down from that pillar. You can see in the second frame that he's pulling backwards while grabbing the hand.

Sheikah user here, the Lanayru Region is Sheikah tech. The time stones have their eye symbol on it as well. But yes you are correct, it's implied to have been hi-tech prior to Demise, at least for the Sheikah. Even in Triforce Heroes the tech wallmasters and Totem Armos also have the Sheikah Symbol on them as well. Even Agahnim has it in ALttP, who is also capable of shadow magic.

i cant believe mipha is fucking dead

It's pretty heavily implied the Twili and Sheikah share a relation, both are capable of tech and the same crap as well. They're just splintered groups of each other.

i tried my best
ACCEPT THE TRUTH PEOPLE

Attached: Sheikah Conspiracy.png (500x436, 221K)

They're the same. None of this SMT/gnostic gnonsense.

The Gerudo, Twili and Sheikah are very knit together and come from the same tree.
However the Sheikah are more technologically advanced in every game they have appeared in.
On top of always working in the shadows and is like the Hyrule version of the government and deep state.

Yeah, even before BotW all the technology in SS and arguably TP implies that the world of Zelda is post apocalyptic.

When using the power of his triforce piece he is inmortal, maybe he is doing it somehow.
That or it may involve Sheikah/Yiga tech,
taking into account.
he too, seems to be sealed in something similar to the shrine of resurrection.

Also, notice how his gem is now actually attached to his skull, and it's the only thing glowing before his eyes lit up. It also looks a lot like Guardian/Shrines shit.

I bet Yiga developed a shitty SoR for Dorf below Hyrule Castle, when they were still under the Royal family pay account, and gave him secret magitech.

Attached: Ganondorf.png (1451x1256, 1.34M)

what if there was no link at all back then but only ganondorf, he tried to wield the master sword but it refused him and consumed him from inside? the sword edge glows a bit like that energy and it seems to latch on to the left arm which is canonically the arm used by the hero of time to wield the sword, that can't be a coincidence?

Are you talking about this mural, or the other one from BotW? Assuming the one from BotW.

Aight, I'm looking at it, rewinding back and forth and I ain't seeing shit more than the raised hand of the mummy, still as a rock. Really trying to see any movement beyond the Malice smoke.

Attached: Bokoswhut.png (789x838, 544K)

Its the Aliens.
The Sheikah are a tribe that worshipped the Aliens, hence the same symbol, and they left before the events of SS. They returned between OoT and BoTW and then promptly left again. They keep interfering with the natural order of Hyrule.

probably just laughs

Actually Lucifer originally was in reference to a King of Babylon and had nothing to do with anything else, it became synonymous with Satan because Satan is the Hebrew word for Enemy/Adversary.
The Gerudo seem to be something separate, especially considering they are one of the few races that do not possess natural Hylian Ears. They're for all intents and purposes the Humans of Hyrule, with the Hylians functioning as Elves/Higher Beings/Closer to the Gods.

>They're the same.
Imagine being this fucking wrong and uneducated.

>Stop with this retarded theory, my main man is not some pansy fairy boy.
No one said this either, come on user.

Gerudos aren't really separate anymore thanks to BotW.
And this game takes after them, Only alive round ear is Ganondorf if that is him has round eyes
Many of them have the same knife ears Hylians have.

Those huge labyrinths in BotW have this motif, not that this is particularly interesting with the Sheikah being so openly featured in this game.

Attached: sheikah curls.png (1310x577, 1.4M)

>Imprisoned for ten thousand years.
>Banished from my own homeland.
>And now you dare enter my realm.
>You are not prepared.
youtube.com/watch?v=IBHL_-biMrQ

No you fucking retard it's called concept art

>you can't have fun with concept art
Don't make a game, user. Yours will suck ass.

Im telling you, is the Zonai tribes tech
>Name actually means "mystery"
>Devs team meant to add an ancient civiilization from long before the cataclysm
>They worshiped the triforce like the Hyilians
>Alien like figure ride the Beasts in the old story
>Zonai ruins look like mayan ruins, which are frequently associated with aliens.
>Ganon is sealed in what seem to be a temple built by them

Pic related, is their tribe armor, red headed hero anyone?

Attached: ce53b7d142c73173a4b89499c32dc7cd.jpg (500x548, 48K)

Groose WAS a bro,though.

Attached: Groose_Artwork.png (799x1596, 1.24M)

Which is something interesting to note actually, as the timeline progresses in each timeline they get more defined ears, they become closer to the Goddesses/Gods. Even Yuga, Ganondorf's counterpart has the elf ears and he's far more closer to the Gods than Ganondorf is. Look at Demise, a demon, he has the round ears too. We never see it from the Twili as well, literally all of their ears are covered except for Midna, the Princess.

I remember a lot of people thought that Groose would somehow be connected to Ganondorf/the Gerudo because of his hair and eye colour.

He probably is their ancestor and progenitor.

yep, gonna post Gerudo
OoT (pre BotW)

Attached: 1555428113785.jpg (804x1465, 436K)

I don't understand, you put a box around the figure I'm talking about. The bright glowing hand is there, in the second frame you can really see the golden armor on it. That figure is reaching forward grabbing onto the glowing hand, which is coming off of Ganondorf.

Unless this is depicting how the hand got attached to him, but since we see the malice rush out, and the glowing stuff consume Link's arm, it looks like he pulled it off.

With a chad like that, how can't he be?

Twili Midna's ears are also covered by her hair/hood. I don't think her imp form is representative of her ear shape.

Also Veran covers her ears too like the Twili. Nintendo likes to say they don't really plan sequels or connections, but it's stupidly obvious that they do.

Fair play, but she does cover them with her hair rather than a tight hood by comparison and we know the Twili are abandoned by the Gods.

Early concept art shows her with pointy ears, but they are just that. Early concept art.

Attached: 340d56b0de0e28f346141d8d28df972c.jpg (961x1399, 164K)

I wouldn't be surprised that Nintendo would plan things out in Zelda, maybe because of the constant shift in producers and them wanting to add some of themselves in a Zelda game. They move and retcon a lot of things that don't make sense. But it works out somehow considering what the original Zelda was supposed to be.

BotW Gerudo

Attached: 1553602473417.png (700x1110, 1.5M)

They were also lazy in making the model if you ask me.

Attached: Midna-Details-the-princess-of-twilight-25572287-1024-1543.jpg (1024x1543, 162K)

If BOTW 2 has aliens I'm done with Zelda. Why can't you shallow fucking genre subversion faggots just let it stay fantasy?

>H-h'es actually the good guy! Muh morally grey!
Kys you fucking parasite.

Ever since I mistook the old man at the start of BotW for Ganondorf I've wanted a bro Dorf who is your enemy but wants you to succeed and break his endless cycle.

They planned a lot of odd things with Midna to be honest.
Oh they definitely retcon tons, but lately it seems, especially under Aonuma that they have a relative clear direction where they want to go with things.

>it became synonymous with Satan because Satan is the Hebrew word for Enemy/Adversary.
That alone has seemingly nothing to do with the first part of your post, as Lucifer means Morning Star. It became synonymous with Satan because he's referred as the Morning Star in Revelation and the earlier statement by Christ that he saw Satan falling like lightning from Heaven which drew thoughts back to the Isaiah prophecy which spoke of the Babylonian king being thrown down from on high and being made low.

Do the common Twili even wear clothes? I always assumed the black areas were just their skin. They might just not have any ears at all.

Either way, either she hides them and it helps support the theory that they are round, or she has normal Hylian ears and is closer to the Gods and is therefore considered Royalty.

Also note she has the eye symbol on her cloak on the back (it's present in the throne room as well). With a much more circular design with eyelashes and an eyedrop, more modern esque above that (also in the Throne Room).

I'm not seeing anything beside the mummy's hand that's raised, Malice seeping around the floor and the big glowy hand in the middle. The only movement I can find is Malice, and the lighting changing of course. The thing I boxed is the mummy's raised arm, the dark bits are clothing. I'm trying real hard to see anything beyond that, shades of blue, yellow or anything that resembles Link.

Do you have any friends IRL?

The other thing to consider is eye color. Since OoT Gerudo have yellow irises, Sheikah have red ones. Twili have red irises, but the rest of their eyes are yellow.

I hope before he says anything he just looks smug as fuck

Attached: 3a1143b066b01c4cfe3a093f9d543284.jpg (474x474, 35K)

Some looks like they don't or have very skintight black cloth on their head. But none has ears at all judging by Zant without the helmet and these guys.
I think imp Midna is the only one depicted with ears.

Attached: 1dc0d0a2024e60b797cc084dd15c29d7cba014fbr1-1080-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 75K)

>If BOTW 2 has aliens I'm done with Zelda
Majora's Mask had aliens because they were all the craze in Japan at the time.
zelda.fandom.com/wiki/Them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flatwoods_monster

Don't reply to it. He will succumb to the ring at some point.

The proof is in the pudding cunt, explain to me how the Sheikah went:
Time Magic Sentient Robot creating Civilization
to
Royal Ninja Bodyguards
to
modern Civilization with iPads with selfie functions and magitech 3d printer
to
Royal Ninja Bodyguards
In the span of 10.000+ years at least, without their symbol or culture deteriorating.
Its aliens. Face it.

Attached: 59 - e0FJQU7 - 59..jpg (297x200, 25K)

>in b4 it doesn't count because of parallel universe shit

Seems to lanky for me to be human. Maybe a Yiga.

"Sup bitches, Chad Warden here. Talkin' 'bout that, PS TRIPLE."

Do you think Link will become left-handed after the ghost hand fuses with his right hand?
This can even justify the depowering since he's learning to fight anew.

The answer is right in your post, user.
Time magic.

I don't remember if this is canon or not but I read a long time ago that Twili wear shadows since cloth is very hard to come by in the Twilight Realm. Midna, being royalty, gets a cloak while Zant being an arrogant asshole is fucking decked out in cloth, most of which is superfluous. It's like wearing a suit made of gold

Attached: Zant.png (352x600, 145K)

Would work and I'd welcome it.

Giving imp midna ears was about making her fuckable

It's their clothes, the common Twili have those black markings covering their hair too like a hood, Zant has this as well. Midna just has the black markings to hide her breasts. But that also implies that its skin as well, which the common Twili on the right arms have a gradient (which isn't present on the left side of their body or the hood (it's more hard separated as if it were tight clothes).

It's honestly hard to say for sure one way or the other, it could honestly be both. Could even potentially be a symbol of corruption and their use of shadow magic, considering the evil Twili are pure black monstrosities, even their hair.

he's too busy impregnating Zelda to give a fuck about rotten fish.

Then where are the NotSheikah now.

Maybe I'm just making shit up but swear they said they were wearing shadows at some point

Yes, it literally doesn't count because the events in Majora's Mask were conjured up by Skull Kid at best. Show me ONE time in Zelda that aliens have actually been plot relevant, you fucking can't. Up until now gods were gods and magic was magic, I fucking hate you faggots who have such a shitty reddit hard-on for "DUDE IT'S TECH DUDE ALIENS DID EVERYTHING ANCIENT ALIEN CULTS HOLY SHIT LOVECRAFT"

I don't care about theorymongering with you. I'm not even denying the possibility, I'm just stating that Zelda as a series becomes worthless the second it happens. And I don't care if my opinion offends you shallow faggots that jerk off to cheap subversion in the moment, it's degrading to the series.

Play dragons dogma

Funny that you say that.
The Original Zelda before Hyrule Fantasy was supposed to have Aliens in it.
You don't understand how long they have been planning to do that.
Hell, Mysterious Murasame Castle that was bulit off of Zelda 1 had Aliens in it.
Majora's Mask, Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Skyward Sword
The signs were always there.

I dunno. Dead?

Yep, Veran possesses the Red Eyes too, as does Madame Fanadi (who also has a Sheikah Symbol) in TP, who can read the future, much like the Sheikah Stones, and the Timeshift Stones (which are connected).

The Sheikah were clearly up to some shadow/time shit.

They probably did since you're not the only one saying that
and it's been years since I played the game. Just providing images.

No we're thinking like nintendo, and they don't think like what you're saying at all.

>I'm just stating that Zelda as a series becomes worthless the second it happens.
Honestly, I hope it does become about aliens now despite me not liking the idea just to spite you.

>The new hand changes how weapon durability works, maybe imprints the weapon design onto itself
>The hand gives new options like hookshot and fishing
>Zelda acts like a Roll Volnut for the game and upgrades your arm on her mobile camp ox
>You can give the different dishes you create to Zelda and she'll do some cute shit
>Upgrading the hand to pull yourself to the floating castle is the progression of the game

Severely underrated

Christianity was also going to be the official religion of Zelda but that never happened retard. They planned for a lot of stuff, it's not magically canon just because it was thought about behind the scenes. Making it canon is a huge mistake, it takes all of the mystique and charm out of the Zelda universe

I fucking hate the Tech bullshit in Zelda as well but the proof is right fucking there. Ive been looking into shit and everything points to some fucking progenitor society that comes and goes and just plonks down new tech willy nilly. Otherwise how the fuck are there iPads and Robots in BoTW and SS respectively.

Attached: 1559421266044.gif (480x270, 3.01M)

>I don't care about theorymongering with you. I'm not even denying the possibility, I'm just stating that Zelda as a series becomes worthless the second it happens. And I don't care if my opinion offends you shallow faggots that jerk off to cheap subversion in the moment, it's degrading to the series.
We've always had Aliens, what do you think the Goddesses even are, we've always had the advanced tech, hell we have Aliens in MM. We have Majora on the Moon, the constant Eye Motif (Eye of Horus, which is also to symbolize the moon).

It's not degrading it expands on it. Even in PH the snow race (I forget their name) are based on the Annunaki, a Sumerian Religious Sect that talked of aliens descending from Heavens as Gods.

>YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR?!

Poor Midna. Imagine having to leave behind TP Link to spend the rest of your life with these.

I liked how you didn't have tons of conveniences in your arsenal in BotW, but I wouldn't mind it either.

>A reason to actually cook something beyond radishes

Please Nintendo

>It's not degrading it expands on it
Removing everything mystic from Zelda kills this IP dead. I will never, ever accept it.

>are based on the Annunaki, a Sumerian Religious Sect that talked of aliens descending from Heavens as Gods.
Where do you even begin to read up on stuff like that?

The Sheikah are fucking retards and should be genocided. Link was doing fine dealing with Ganon with just his master sword and tools. But then these sheikah fucks build these dumb robots and allow a corpse to turn them all against humanity and commit skynet.

You are getting really hung up on semantics. Tell me how any of what any other anons are saying with aliens and techology in regards of BotW correlate with scifi? The "technology" is still essentially magic, and the aliens are probably just another fantasy-esque advanced race like the Oocca.

I would assume historical documents and records related to the Sumerian peoples and their beliefs.

>Christianity was also going to be the official religion of Zelda but that never happened retard
Is this based off any concrete statements in interviews or just because Link's shield has a cross on it?

Kept ya' waiting, huh?

This is absolutely right. I just want Hyrule Warriors to be canon so Cia can come back.
The Ganondorf too. Just sayin' I want Cia more.

Attached: i am forgotten.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

I think they actually asked the designers to come up with a lot of "What if" scenarios. Basically they just brainstormed a lot of crazy ideas for shits n giggles

And Zelda has long extended beyond Christianity into other religions as well. You don't know the scope of this.
Look at Ocarina of Time.
>not magically canon just beccause it was behind the scenes.
bro, look at the Sheikah and everything they did.
I honestly am worried for you the more you deny it.

Magic is just unexplained technology.

>Oocca
What the heck was that thing

the fucking length of this shit has my sides in orbit

>Tell me how any of what any other anons are saying with aliens and techology in regards of BotW correlate with scifi?
Because I can feel it about to go whole hog and retcon everything, which is what most of these people want. It's not about an alien race existing in the Zelda universe, it's about everything being aliens and tech, not magic or goddesses. There will be some big reveal that turns the series into pure sci-fi and strips away the fantasy when it's revealed aliens engineered everything from the start somehow, that's what I don't want

Its like a paragraph

Someone on Skyloft fucked their Loftwing.

Not really, next you'll tell me that Christianity being present in Zelda kills it despite it being clearly present in Zelda 1/2 with the Cross and Book of Magic. Also it in no way removes everything mystic, there is still clearly magic along with the tech. The Kokiri/Koroks/Picori/etc. clearly aren't using tech, they're literally using magic, you can say that sure if the Goddesses/Gods are aliens that they bestowed these gifts upon the land and terraformed the planet (which is what they did), but it's still clearly very distinct from the tech.
I may have spelled it wrong but there are plenty of it you can find on google by searching around. It's the Sumerian's Origin Stories and the the first real organized religion, the only other one prior to it that we have any real knowledge is Gobekli Tepe which was a ritual circle that worshiped animals.

Attached: Doctor Pavel I'm CIA.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

I think Hyrule Historia implied that anyone remaining in Skyloft instead of going to the surface evolved into them.

How does someone watch that trailer and come up with this stupid of a theory? Ganoncorpse is obviously not good, and if he "sacrificed himself to contain some kind of ancient evil" why is the hand artifact very clearly restraining him against his will while he appears to be in a pose suggesting extreme pain?

Attached: DON'T PANIC.png (240x300, 125K)

Attached: breathofthewaifu.jpg (1892x564, 180K)

No it's not. Magic in a fantasy setting is a natural force more akin to energy that can be harnessed, not a created thing. It can be used to create things and shape the world but magic is a greater ethereal force, it's not manmade. Huge difference

Lana/Cia should honestly be canon, regardless of what we think of Lana, they should be.
The Gerudo were originally Islamic before the controversy over it, same with the Fire Temple and likely Gorons.

Grigori is my fav villain archetype and I'm not afraid to say it. WW Ganondorf had a similar feeling in some respects.
The fucking length of your dick has my sides in orbit.

No its actually really simple.
All the tech youve seen has been from this mystery civilization that we call the Sheikah but are obviously not Sheikah.
Nothing changes.
Goddesses still are goddesses. Spirits are still spirits. Magic is still magic.
Theres just the NotSheikah technomagic like the iPad which already was there, Sci-Fi is already in the franchise, it just has an explanation when they say "yeah the NotSheikah are Aliens."

Attached: Capture.png (395x414, 239K)

Even in our own history we believed science was nothing more than magic, until we were proven wrong. Even then, there is still magic in Zelda, it's not like it poofed into thin air because tech also exists.

yo thats hot

I may have just made it harder to make out. There isn't any movement, it's in a quick flash of light, and there aren't any colors. They're just black silhouettes. I don't see a mummy arm there, to me it looks like a person with their legs spread, their head down, and their arm reaching forward.

Attached: image.png (1229x661, 910K)

This is stupid I hope it's not real because this is literally the most boring and stupid plot yet

They wouldn't. Nintendo already has StarFox and Metroid for scifi. Their only other high fantasy series is Fire Emblem and even then, the tone is completely different.

Retcon what?
The whole Legend of Zelda is based on conjecture passed down generations like real life Religion.

Even vital information gets lost along the way.

>You don't have to pay for separate room
ALL MY HNNNNG

Literally all of their series has sci-fi elements, even Mario has sci-fi elements and that's connected canonically to Donkey Kong. Really only FE doesn't have magic tech and sci-fi. Hell Animal Crossing has it to some extent, Pikmin is all about it.

Nintendo are sci-fi.

I will gladly take both. They work best off each other after all.

Attached: fighting with yourself.png (1280x825, 848K)

The idea is just that the original Ganondorf was a hero, who had Demise's curse sealed inside of him, a long time ago. It doesn't mean Ganondorf is not the villain in this game.

Nintendo games are all basically the same Universe. Samus could probably land in Hyrule or the Mushroom Kingdom if she wanted.
I like to imagine Cia is the same Goddess of Time spoken of in MM.

Man, I really need Ganondorf back.

Yep, this seems about right.
Only question is whether the Yiga play into all of this. It's possible they helped Ganon with the Sheikah tech parts that were in Calamity and Blights.

Fire Emblem isn't Nintendo per se. Or do you consider Xenoblade Nintendo?

SciFi elements, but not completely SciFi, which is what the other user is freaking out about.

>all these wank theories in this thread that ganondorf was a good guy and the seal is what turned him evil
>forgetting that you're literally told in BotW that Ganon tried to destroy all of Hyrule 100 years ago before being sealed away under the castle, with the calamity just being his power leaking out

It's literally going to be link and zelda finding him in his seal only to unintentionally release him. He'll run off with Zelda and Link will then have to track him down to save her and seal him away/destroy him for good. You'll be going into to temples/ruins like always, but the reasoning this time is that your new blue magic hand needs to be charged or some shit to be able to seal ganondorf away.
Anyone who thinks Nintendo is going to diverge even slightly from the formulae we've seen in the last 19 fucking games is fooling themselves.

How hard does Nintendo have to beat it over your head for you to get it?

Zelda was originally supposed to be sci-fi with the Triforce being a computer chip you had to reassemble and time travel with Link being the "link" between past and future, but of course this was too much for the original game so they scrapped it. Nintendo's got no problem putting the science in Zelda.
gamekult.com/actualite/miyamoto-la-wii-u-et-le-secret-de-la-triforce-105550.html

Even Pokemon has sci-fi my dude, pretty much every nintendo game does.

it seems to start glowing when the calamity comes out of his chest. First scene doesn't have calamity juice oozing from his chest.

It sucks that this ruins Zelda so thoroughly for you, but the technology is right there in the lore of many games. Beamos and Armos are robots.

This, except I don't think he'll necessarily take Zelda because she might be playable.

>The idea is just that the original Ganondorf was a hero
Like Yea Forums, Ganondorf was never good. Do you forget that he was raised by two evil witches?

Attached: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) snap0347.jpg (640x480, 125K)

That's just Malice flowing forth. Look at the video and you clearly see it, set speed at .25.

Attached: further.png (1591x963, 1.43M)

I could raise a kid to be an asshole too.

Attached: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) snap0352.jpg (640x480, 126K)

>Hack
Accordion to google:
THE DEFINITION OF A HACK

>I learned this from Robert McKee. A hack, he says, is a writer who second-guesses his audience. When the hack sits down to work, he doesn't ask himself what's in his own heart. He asks what the market is looking for.

>The hack condescends to his audience. He thinks he's superior to them. The truth is, he's scared to death of them or, more accurately, scared of being authentic in front of them, scared of writing what he really feels or believes, what he himself thinks is interesting. He's afraid it won't sell. So he tries to anticipate what the market (a telling word) wants, then gives it to them.

>In other words, the hack writes hierarchically. He writes what he imagines will play well in the eyes of others. He does not ask himself, What do I myself want to write? What do I think is important? Instead he asks, What's hot, what can I make a deal for?

>The hack is like the politician who consults the polls before he takes a position. He's a demagogue. He panders.

>It can pay off, being a hack. Given the depraved state of American culture, a slick dude can make millions being a hack. But even if you succeed, you lose, because you've sold out your Muse, and your Muse is you, the best part of yourself, where your finest and only true work comes from.

>After decades of violent interbreeding
>And we mean really violent, people got hurt. Niggas running out here with pelvises that look like jigsaw puzzle
>The gerudo have adopted the hylian knife ear

Iirc the gerudo lolis had round ears didn't they? And round eyes.

Attached: spooked doll.png (652x712, 321K)

No one is born evil, they have to be cultivated that way.
Not saying Ganondorf is good but everything is obviously not black and white. Just a clash of ambitions and only the winner gets to write the history.

Technology is fine. Plenty of good fantasy settings feature technology that runs on magic and shit, as long as they don't get ahead of themselves and have the tech overtake the fantasy then it's fine. The big thing I absolutely do not want is for them to retcon the series to where all magic is tech and the goddesses were just meddling aliens or something, I'd hate that. Like that one user talking about when they toyed with the concept of the Triforce being tech, that's just a disgusting idea to me

Windwaker Ganondorf was a fucking pussy, this fucking mummy in the trailer better be Twilight Princess Ganondorf.

Attached: BlackFuckingMagic.gif (384x239, 465K)

Then why the fuck did she break the fucking Mirror?

Attached: 1532321862392.jpg (867x1193, 94K)

Its not a coincidence that Ganondorf was born to two evil witches and continously throughout timelines and seals and resurrections he keeps meeting the Hero and the Princess that Demise cursed to fight him eternally.
Ganondorf is the manifestation of evil in Hyrule.
Literally.

So the shit in TP wouldn't happen again.

>The new hand changes how weapon durability works, maybe imprints the weapon design onto itself

>Can 'save' a weapon design.
>Hand can recreate it.
>Uses [material name] to do so, which is collected by absorbing/scrapping other weapons.
>A branch is 1-ATK, need 10 branches to make a 10-ATK sword.
>Progression is unlocking more design slots.
>The first time you make a weapon might require more exotic ingredients.

>Good guy Ganondorf getting to exist in the BotW world where all the Gerudo women are perfect
Pretty sweet deal.

I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying the witches had nothing to do with it.

Of course, but we know for a fact that Dorf is evil to the core. Squidward Sword and Demise regrettably confirmed this fact and made him as two dimensional as possible.

Attached: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) snap0103.jpg (640x480, 119K)

"If you love something..." you know.

>gerudo loli
only one I have atm, I'm too lazy to find the chart with all the Gerudos in BotW.
Riju counts right?

Attached: 1556153443653.png (708x1945, 2.68M)

I've never read the historia, but how do Gorons reproduce?

Breath of the Wild has no Ganondorf??!!!

AAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA It's not even a proper Zelda game then AAAAAHHHAHHHAHA

She cared more about safeguarding both kingdoms than about link's dick.

This feels like TP Ganondorf sealing redux.
>no Twilight Realm
>just pin him in the fucking basement
>kept the fucker in place
>but his essence can still get free

Attached: too angry to die.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Ganondorf was born evil due to him being the reincarnation of Demise.
If the reason he is evil is because he is Demise reincarnated or because Demises curse intentionally places his reincarnation in the womb of an evil person who will raise their child to be evil is kind of a dumb discussion to have though.

If you love something, leave it and never come back? Damn user, that makes me feel a lot better about my dad

ayy bb u wan sum fuk? chk out mi gunz

Attached: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) snap0094.jpg (640x480, 117K)

Those pebbles on their back fall off as a baby goron, that's why the goron roll around too.

am I the only one who thinks the visuals of the environment look way better? Shadows, textures and light seem all much better compared to the butchered wii u port.

I think I read somewhere that chunks just break off their rocky backsides and they end up being Goron babies, it's fucking hilarious

>Damn user, that makes me feel a lot better about my dad
sad kek

they get their rocks off

is ganondorf gonna be gay in the next installment?

I can see Link even more clearly at .25, a bit of malice flows past the top of his body but the figure remains solid,. I do see the fingers on the hand, it looks like Ganondorf's left arm stretched out beyond Link, who is standing in front of it.

Oh, okay. I don't know what I expected.

Would've made a fun spin-off, bonus points if the production values are high.

No doubt the game made only for the Switch will look better than the one made for the Wii U.

Dont need to limit themselves for Wii U probably.
Also in general engine improvements over time.

Ganondorf has always been a homofag in the masculine Roman male sort of way. I can feel it.

I hope we get kino lines like this again, but voice acted.

Attached: you want a piece of me.png (1000x618, 582K)

was kind of scared they would throttle themselves due to botw already pushing it.

how so?
not even Satan was evil from the beginning.

Doesnt really matter how you define it, in the eyes of Link and Zelda he is evil simply because he exists simply to fight them and kill them.
What part of Demises curse are you not understanding.

Bruh if OoT Link had had a Korok leaf at that moment

Shit would've been over

>BotW 2 is going to have an actual antagonist on top of having an actual story

It's going to be better by default at this rate

>voice acted ganondorf
I never considered the implication of bringing him back meaning voiced Ganon until now

Attached: karb.png (101x95, 25K)

>not even Satan
So what? Zelda isn't the bible and Demise wasn't a fallen angel, and even if Demise wasn't pure evil from the start, he was pure evil at the end, and that is the version that sticks around.

hes got that kinda DJ Khaled vibe to him

It seems like me that you are very close minded.
And Demise's curse was the reason we got BotW in the first place. But it does not matter, because morality is all a matter of perspective.

But will he have his gigantic fucking horse back?

Attached: TALL.jpg (5000x1731, 405K)

Depends on your viewpoint I guess. It was predetermined that Satan would choose to rebel against God so from a divine perspective it was never really gonna turn out differently for Satan. In the same way, you might as well already be in Heaven or Hell due to whether or not you seek salvation in your lifetime, you'd just never know it until you actually die despite God knowing before you're even born.

Literally who?
You're not referencing a normie pop culture icon, are you?

Who would be a good casting option for Ganondorf?

Attached: VA.png (1500x801, 1.02M)

Yeah, but it will happen yet again. Sure, she doesn't know about the curse, but in the end it was meaningless for Hyrule, maybe not for the Twilight Realm and even then it could involve them if Dorf or somebody else goes back in time when the Mirror was still fine, but it was for Hyrule since the curse always comes back. Even if Dorf was dead at the end of TP, Demise's Curse would make sure that he returns in some way.

Well, bear in mind the English dub is fucking awful for everyone but Zelda so it's not like anyone of worth is gonna use it anyway.

Terry Crews.

This Ganondorf better be the descendant or even Twilight Princess Ganondorf himself, i don't want none of that "maybe he wasn't as evil as we thought" garbage from Windwaker, all modern villains are like that now.

Attached: 1292223503015.jpg (480x640, 332K)

You're aware that it means that every other race can die off while the Gerudo are guaranteed to have their king still "live"?

You're using 4channel, there's no way you aren't autistic

Unironically think it would be good

Attached: new ganon.jpg (800x800, 74K)

GUCCI MANE

Serious question: do Americans get as weirded out by American accents in fantasy settings as I do? For me, American accents are heavily associated with modernity, while my own English accent isn't. I don't know if that's due to the way popculture presents it or just because I'm English though.

Hes called Ganon, looks like Ganondorf. Probably gonna be called Ganondorf.
There has never been any other Ganondorf than OoT Ganondorf.
Same guy all the time.
If he were to die properly and not be revived Demise would reincarnate as an entirely new person, new name and background, everything.

The guy who does M. Bison's english voice

Attached: 14.jpg (765x732, 93K)

Because Zelda down to the nitty gritty is just a tale of religion being passed down from generation and has parallels and references to real religion.
And a creation tale of evil mostly happens when someone on the side of good falls due to human sins or folly. Evil doesn't just come out of nothing.

I'm telling you guys, Bryan Cranston for a more gritty ganondorf: youtu.be/T3dpghfRBHE

the user who said Michael Fassbender for a slightly younger ganondorf was a good pick too

Might as well, while Guardian tech might not be entirely Sheikah, but they sure used them to develop their shrines,
Yiga men must have had that knowledge, since Hyilians banned them before the clan was formed, actually because of their strange tech IIRC.

>Yeah, but it will happen yet again. Sure, she doesn't know about the curse
Yes, but just giving everyone omnipotent knowledge like us just because we think certain events which happens are illogical doesn't make the story much better. If something, it makes the game even more predictable since the story will base of what we know.
I'm not saying you're wrong, but I'm just telling you the reason why she destroyed the mirror which is as you said: She doesn't know.

>This video is unavailable in your country
epic

It's at least better than the japanese.
French was pretty good.

Gamondorf is the DJ Khaled of hyrule

I sorta can see what you mean or may be seeing. But I'm 99% sure that is torn clothing. There's a slight difference in colour closer to the glowing hand, which could be Link's gloved hand, or odd shading trying to convey the shape of the chest, pecs/breast.

Attached: I think I cant make it any clearer.png (1591x963, 1.41M)

Stop trying to apply real world logic to a fairy tale. Besides, even by that logic, all Ganondorf has ever done is pure evil, or are you telling me that Ocarina of Time Ganondorf had things like peace and freedom in mind when he turned Hyrule into a post apocalyptic nightmare? What about Twilight Princess Ganondorf? He has literally never done anything that could be considered even remotely good or even decent.

No because we view our accent as neutral, and it's easy to rationalize it by saying "oh well the language is modernized for the sake of the audience, it's like translation" because the alternative would be literal Old English or something if you wanted to be full authentic without creating a genuine language like Tolkien. Now, if a character in a fantasy setting spoke in a heavy southern drawl it'd raise eyebrows and I say this as a southerner

Sharp eyes and knife ears might be a developmental trait
>Cute little gerudo girls being teased by other girls because their ears are still round
Ah kawaii

That's definitively just Ganondorf's arm.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-14_03-08-33.jpg (642x569, 43K)

It's just him reading the Ozymandias poem just look up literally any scene from breaking bad and you get the gist. Either way I think he'd absolutely nail it

yeah but will we get an answer on why the 8th heroine statue is all the way into bumfuck hyrule? and why her sword is on top of a mountain?

Oh yes i fucking love the non-character of MM, the screaming retard, really deep my dude

It's just popular culture fucking with your head.

Midwest and New England accents are closer to what British English sounded like before American independence, the Received Pronunciation (what people hear as British) is a recent invention meant to distinguish well-bred Britons from the lower classes and Americans, eventually it took over because of mass media being produced by, you know, posh Oxbridge types.

Newfag

this has hardcore "speech from WW" vibes

I would love to see Ganondorf walk into Gerudo town and the Gerudo bitches don't dare to deny his entrance. Except for one, but Ganondorf pauses and looks at her for a moment before backhanding her and sending her several feet across the plaza, and warns her that if she ever disobeys him again he will send to her to the gap between dimensions. He walks directly into the throne room, sits on the chair, claims himself as chief. Riju throws a fit but Ganondorf silences her by yelling doriyah so loudly that thunder strikes the desert behind them. He announces that he is now her mentor. His first plan of action is ordering his Gerudo soldiers to seek out all the Gerudo whores who have left town to find Hylian boyfriends, because they are not permitted to mate with anyone other than their own kind.

Attached: tp ganondorf subspace emissary.png (1289x690, 832K)

>all Ganondorf has ever done is pure evil
At the same time, we've only had like three Ganondorfs in the main line games.

How come a southern drawl would raise eyebrows (especially if you're a southerner)? Is that not neutral too?
It was not better than the Japanese. Zelda is good enough, but the side characters are horribly, horribly acted. Mediocre anime dub-tier at best.
That's a myth. Midwest and New England accents are just as far from early-modern English accents as RP, they just have some similarities with the accent that RP doesn't (e.g. they're rhotic). If you want to hear an accent that really sounds close to early-modern English, listen to some faggot farmer from the West Country.

But yes, by and large all the accents are equally new.

GODS I WISH I WAS GANON
THEN IT WOULD BE MY DUTY TO IMPREGNATE EVERY SANDNIGGER GERUDO WITH MY BIG HOG PHALLUS

Garbage take.
Official Canon proves every single event in every single game to be Canon.
This means that theres no "information lost" to the grand narrative we experience, theres just an easy story to grasp.
Demise was at war with the Goddess Hylia, it is stated that he attacked.
We have no reason to doubt this, since so far there hasnt been an unreliable narrator.
So Demise declares war, and Hylia lifts Skyloft up and seals the Triforce within it to prevent Demise from reaching it, also as a failsafe to let the people of Skyloft return once its deemed safe.
Demise gets sealed by Hylia and a Hero.
Demise gets out but a new Hero slays Demise, this hero is the first Link.
Demise, now filled with hatred towards the man who kills him, curses himself, Link and Zelda into an eternal loop of their reincarnations fighting eachother to the death.
This isnt a paralell to any real life story, its simply a story told by Nintendo in a video game.
Its not a biblical tale.
Its literally just Demise is too much of a bitch about losing to accept defeat, so he burns down the house with him and everyone else in it.

>Yes, but just giving everyone omnipotent knowledge like us just because we think certain events which happens are illogical doesn't make the story much better. If something, it makes the game even more predictable since the story will base of what we know.
Fair enough, i'm with you there. Is normal that they don't know since it was a lot of time ago. That's valid reason.

Only one Ganondorf. Same guy throughout.

>Stop trying to apply real world logic to a fairy tale.
You mean the same fairy tale has referenced Christianity and Islam, Buddhism, Shinto and Hinduism, reincarnation, life, death and birth?
Don't be silly.

Yes Ganondorf had things like peace and freedom, selfish ambitions for himself, and Twilight Princess Ganondorf is just OoT Ganondorf caught. Just like Religious Zealots.

You're being narrow minded again.
Whose to say that sequel unravels more of what's behind instead of everything at face value. Because clearly Hyrule and the Goddess aren't Pure Good either, otherwise Ganondorf wouldn't come back all the time with the Triforce of Power.

I totally want this game to have Riju being usurped by a male. but not Ganondorf, a shota

>It was not better than the Japanese.
I lived in Japan for a couple of years, so I think I just lost interest in japanese voice acting because they all sound the same. English at least sounds different at times, but the anime industry has a set amount of "voices" for monetary success. It can both mean the voices can be good. It can also mean it is bad but people need to fap.

Only 3 games have ganondorf 4 if you wanna count him being mentioned in alttp

So Ganondorf in TP and Wind Waker are the same ones?
And the bandit leader in alttp?

>I'm back, bitches.

Attached: ganon smirk.jpg (938x600, 24K)

All Ganons or Ganondorfs are OoT Ganondorf.
Different timelines maybe but theyre all originally the Ganondorf from OoT.

So what happens if we get a Zelda game where we see a babby or kid Ganondorf?

"Don't call it a comeback"

James Earl Jones

why would a flying v have a bigsby style tremolo?

>because they all sound the same
I definitely know what you mean. They all have stock Nipponese VA voices. But that's better than "cheesy voice no. 1 with one single emotion" and "cheesy voice no. 2 with one single emotion". I suspect English dubs tend to be so bad because generally only actors who couldn't cut it in actual acting get booted down to it.

>Garbage take
Garbage opinion, you out of all people how much Nintendo retcons things Skyward Sword was a colossal retcon to every game that came before it. You seem so sure of what Nintendo's doing? Do you work for them?

they clearly have some idea of what they are doing since they avoided that garbage concept

bros the trailer made me hype as fuck
i played zelda since gba but never really got the story
whats the best game andor a good game to pick up the lore?
played oracle, minishcap and botw

It's like Nintendo cape up with completely separate incarnations for ganondorf before writing themselves into a corner with the squidward sword "unified timeline" garbage and sloppily tried to stitch it together. I don't see how people defend this botch job of "official lore" as if it's all spelled out and makes sense. It was forced to make sense and many things still don't but they sweep it under the rug with "muh diverging timelines"

I see his arm but look at that shape right in front of it, with splayed legs and a tunic falling between them. When you play it slowly you can see that it stays still.

>Whose to say that sequel unravels more of what's behind instead of everything at face value.
Because we already know what is behind, Demise is an evil monster and used his magic to continually reincarnate as an evil monster for all eternity.
>Because clearly Hyrule and the Goddess aren't Pure Good either
Whether they are good or evil is irrelevant, we are talking about Ganondorf here.

saved

Which timeline doesnt make sense?
Or are you just one of those retards who cant comprehend splitting timelines.

The lore is all over the place and mostly an afterthought

Go look at one of the artbooks if you want Nintendo's interpretation of how the fuck these games are supposed to fit together

>Yuga
Fuck me dude I wish.

I'll clarify, it "makes sense", but it wasn't intended when half these games were made. They were perfectly content to let people speculate, as it should've been, Dark Souls style, until they attempted to explain every facet with SS and force a specific timeline for every game even though there are of course gonna be small discrepancies because they didn't give a fuck about a timeline while making any of the games before, only in the most rudimentary sense that some games were loose prequels and sequels of others. It's like some star wars episode 1 midichlorian bullshit, it was unnecessary,

But you don't know.
You are merely defending Skyward Sword and its haphazard way of chaining everything together.

And judging by Nintendo still fucking with the timeline placement, they don't know either.

>Whether they are good or evil is irrelevant
Yes, it does because many of the things in Zelda function whether something is good or evil.

I mean, Ganon left his corporeal body when he became pure malice. His body had to be somewhere.
What if Ganon didn't separate from his body by his own will but someone else extracted the malice from him (and failed apparently)?

Attached: rinko thinking.gif (480x360, 1.3M)

this is the dumbest fucking straw man ever. holy shit nigger

>Link Zelda GOOD
>gannon(dorf) BAD
it's that simple

That's actually an interesting idea maybe they were trying to make him good and just ended up with calamity gannon

One of the best post in this thread.
But you will be ignored for more retards pushing their retarded theories
>muh twili
>muh majora
>muh hero ganondorf

Official Timeline was not neccessary, but the Demise plot was good.

I think it's very possible, the fact that there were several pictures on conceprt art with aliens and even a video made shows they were considering it.

Watch at 3:26
youtu.be/30jGWna4-Ns?t=205

Attached: botw concept art alien attack.png (1304x728, 1.47M)

Basically, this Nintendo only pretends to give a fuck about the lore, they'll change it the moment it suits them like they did with SS and anybody arbitrarily taking it more seriously than Nintendo themselves is just asking for a pointless headache

>Anybody else disappointing it's gannondorf yet again?
You're disappointed it is Ganondorf for a fourth time, but not being Link for the 20th?

Or he was forced to become Calamity to escape that hand thing's seal. Either way it seems apparent by the state of him that his physical body was under the castle the entire time during BotW.

The Alien Sheikah trapped Ganondorf and made him into the Calamity Ganon.

Channels like Zeltik know their shit, but there are some literal who channels that know nothing and all the comments are from people who don't know shit either. That's where I took the screenshot. One of the people who thought it was Demise had fucking 700k subscribers though.

Well we're playing Zelda sooooo

Link and Zelda's descendants wind up being Link and Zelda reincarnated from Demise's curse, r-right? But Demise doesn't have any descendants so how does he keep coming back?

Attached: groose.png (174x42, 13K)

reminder that Groose went on to fuck literally all the women and start the Gerudo race

Only Zelda is implied to be of the same lineage every time, the Link can be literally anyone.
Same with Demise, in theory he can be anyone. But since Ganondorf refuses to die we have yet to see a new Demise reincarnation.

Maybe they finally managed to find a way to finally lock him down, and the curse/demise's hatred started to seep out of the body as a way of giving up on reincarnating through a body and found out he would be way more powerful as an ethereal being.

>Demise promised he would return
holy shit the most brainlet take
Also lmao at him favouriting every single comment which says it's Demise and avoiding the one which says it's Ganon

Yet we've had more games without Zelda than without Link.

I'm not "defending" Skyward sword, i'm just repeating what Squidward sword states, which is the canon. Speculating is fine and all, but your headcanon is based on nothing, and it's not backed by anything, you are just saying "in real life and religion, people are not born evil, so they can't be born evil in zelda", the problem is that Ganondorf is the one character in Zelda that we know for a fact is born as an evil monster because of the Demise curse.
Now, if you were arguing that Demise wasn't always an evil monster then at least that isn't completely proven false by the game, at least not as far as i can remember.

ok

>Be advanced civilization
>Somehow go extinct
Why are they such fucking losers?

Is Hyrule Warriors worth the $40 they're asking while it's on sale?

Attached: JUST Rolfe.jpg (230x219, 8K)

Theyre Aliens, they just left. Didnt go extinct.

Maybe not $40 but it is a fun game. And the switch version has everything from the previous iterations.

Just like the Mayans and Egyptians.

Attached: 1349398368096.jpg (521x629, 92K)

That's the safest bet. It's worth noting that line was apparently a localization error though, and the line was supposed to be that he refused to give up reincarnating, and became pure rage.

Reminds of me Tales of Phantasia's underground city.

Its true. All of it.

Attached: NotSheikah.png (500x436, 220K)

Imagine how much the champions, especially Urbosa, are seething that Ganondorf is literally thousands and thousands of years old and gets to come back after he dies, while they fucking die for good to the evil smoke discharging from his corpse. I want Ganondorf to brag about it with a fucking smug face.

Attached: Ganondorf smirk.png (466x410, 313K)

Is this what you mean? Explain the big bit of cloth that goes around the mummy then, that's like a toga. They overlap in such a way that there can't be something there, unless Link is see-through.

Attached: Im just confused and tired now.png (1591x963, 1.4M)

>and the line was supposed to be that he refused to give up reincarnating, and became pure rage.
Either way works, but he reincarnates as a force of nature instead of a corporeal being.

"So long gay death"

They become gays.

>headcanon
That is what you are doing though.
I am merely arguing about the duality of Goddesses and Hyrule and the relationship of Ganondorf. Is He is Pure Evil then why does he have the Holy Relic?

And considering what is canon, nothing really is because they are retconning with every new game they make.

If he turns out to be some kind of necromancer, maybe he brings back the champions + the king as officers for his newly risen army or some dumb shit like that.

I thought I was the only one noticed his jewel is literally going in and out of his flesh. I was wondering if that was just clipping or if it was intentional.

No not that, above that. Right outside the edges of your red box, the legs and tunic/cape start right above it.

who is ganon, who is gandolf and who is this cutiepie?

Demise says the curse applies to those with the spirit of the hero and the blood of the goddess, doesn't that mean that all Links and Zeldas are blood relatives?

Kind of, but for different reasons. It kind of feel cheap to have a game about stopping Ganon and then in a direct sequel Ganondorf immediately starts making trouble again. If Zelda gets captured or something it'll just feel unfair considering she just got out.

I'm just glad to see these Ganondorf lore threads in full swing, really happy to see /ourguy/ back.

Because the Triforce wasnt left by Hylia you dumb cunt. Why would the Three Goddesses give a fat shit about what lesser being in Hyrule uses their magic McGuffin?
Its not some "Holy Relic" its literally a fucking wishing block that needs you to complete some dumbfuck trials to get it.
Demise is the villain in Skyward Sword because he wants "you" (Link) dead.
He curses Link to be reincarnated and fight the reincarnations of Demise until the end of time together with Zelda. Infinite suffering for Link in a way.
If that isnt an evil deed to apply to someone else then I dont know what is.

>Is He is Pure Evil then why does he have the Holy Relic?
Because he steals it every time, and then he just keeps it. But either way it's irrelevant, i've never argued that the goddesses are pure good. Also i don't have any headcanon in any of my posts.
>And considering what is canon, nothing really is because they are retconning with every new game they make.
What we are arguing has not been retconned, you saying what canon is and isn't is irrelevant because it might change in the future just means it's pointless to argue with you about it.

I mean it IS in the same spot where Link killed Ganondorf at the end of Twilight Princess. Obviously the Master Sword could not remain in Ganondorf's chest for all eternity and had to return to its pedestal, so it wouldn't surprise me if Midna used some sealing magic to keep him sealed at the wound before fucking straight off back to the Twilight Realm.

>spirit of the hero
Reincarnation of Hylia's original champion (who was already reincarnated in SS Link as part of Hylia's plan to eliminate Demise once and for all by using the Triforce). Links don't have to be blood descendants of previous ones and we know of cases where they are (OOT to TP) and aren't (OOT to WW).

>blood of the goddess
All Zeldas are blood descendants of previous ones, it was a plot point in Zelda 2.

Here, compare those body parts to the darker frame next to it, where it looks like he's pulling back a bit.

Attached: body.png (1142x398, 759K)

>The Gerudo seem to be something separate, especially considering they are one of the few races that do not possess natural Hylian Ears
Holy shit, I was wondering why Ganondorf's corpse had rounded ears when the Gerudo in Botw now have pointy ears and green eyes just like Hylians. Ganondorf is ancient, so he's more of a pure Gerudo. The Gerudo in botw have been interbreeding with Hylians for so long they lost their yellow eyes and rounded ears. He had pointy ears in WW and TP, but I guess this time they're really paying attention to detail.

Attached: zombie ganondorf.png (1344x778, 784K)

JOIN ME LINK, AND I'LL MAKE YOR FACE THE GRRRREATEST IN KORIDAI

>Midna used some sealing magic to keep him sealed at the wound before fucking straight off back to the Twilight Realm.
Would this have happened before she destroyed the mirror or after? Looked like she fucked off pretty quickly at the end of TP.

Would Twilight Princess Ganondorf need sealing though? The Triforce of Power left him at the end, and Zant's ghost snapped his neck or something.

Zelda has the Blood of the Goddess Hylia since the OG Zelda was a reincarnation of Hylia, and the Royal line has been stable since SS until BoTW.
A Link can be born in any bloodline, since the OG Champion of Hylia wasnt related to Hylia, he just had the courage to fight together with her.
Thus the Spirit of the Hero can be transferred to anyone, probably has to be a person named Link since Demise cursed him and Zelda specifically.

There you go with your headcanon again.
No one was even mentioned Hylia, man you have Skyward Sword jammed in your ass. I refuse to continue with someone this narrow minded.

To be fair, it has been 10 000 years since the events on the murals in game. So they've had some time to mate if the corpse is Calamity Ganon's vessel.

Blood of the goddess obviously means all the princesses are lated while spirit of the hero means that it can be anyone that has the hero spirit, not necessarily blood related. Kinda like the Avatar before the Korra retcon.

>Ganondorf comes back and purges the Gerudo because they're not pure blooded like he is
Death to the goys

I want Metallica dorf so fucking bad.

Where's the head then? The "torso" just looks like bit of clothing hanging of the mummy arm and I can't wrap my head around how you see legs anywhere, unless Link is floating or standing on fucking stilts. I'm starting to think you are just pulling my leg now.

According to HH, no. TP Ganondorf died at that moment and his spirit eventually reincarnated into FSA Ganondorf.

SAY YOUR PRAYERS LITTLE LINK
DON'T FORGET MAH BOI TO INCLUDE ZELDA TOO

Before, obviously. I mean, she fucked off rather quickly, but not THAT quickly. Besides, Ganondorf's body was literally right there on Hyrule Field when she returns to her true form. It literally wouldn't be that hard just to walk over to his body and put a fucking seal on him.

True, if they did they will address it in a working fashion probably.

There is a difference between Ganon and Ganondorf? The guy I fought in WW and TP were Ganondorf and the one in BOTW is Ganon?

>Long time no see

I like the fan canon of groose being the father of all gerudo. He's got the height and hair and was around demise.

I'm not fucking with you man. His head is bent forward toward the glowing hand, in the darker frame you see it raised up slightly. I added lines going right to the legs, they're spread apart and would presumably be braced on the pedestal, with the cape or tunic falling between them.

My understanding has always been that the pig is ganon, and it's like a spirit, and the guy is Ganondorf, but then Skyward Sword said that Demise reincarnates into Ganondorf? Or does Demise reincarnate into Ganon who then reincarnates into Ganondorf? Well in any case, Ganondorf is a dude and he showed up for the first time in Ocarina of Time, Windwaker and Twilight Princess Ganondorf are the same guy but in different timelines.

Attached: 1341313927732.jpg (501x720, 80K)

MASTER OF DARKNESS IS PULLING THE STRINGS
STEALING YOUR GIRL AND CRUSHING YOUR DREAMS

No you have your head so far up your own ass that im going to lay it out so straight there is no doubt left.
DEMISE and HYLIA fight a war. CHAMPION joins HYLIA in the fight against DEMISE.
During the fighting Skyloft is sent up into the sky and Hylia and the Champion beat Demise and seal him.
Later on, HYLIA Knows the seal is weakening but cant interfere.
She reincarnates into Zelda.
Link and Zelda together in Skyward Sword fight Demise and beat him. (HYLIA AND LINK)
Demise curses Link and Zelda(HYLIA) to forever be interlocked in battle with him through reincarnation.
Thus, Demise as an "evil" figure in Skyward Sword becomes wholly "evil" throughout the series as his entire purpose from now on is to reincarnate for the SOLE PURPOSE of fighting Link and Zelda.
This has nothing to do with the Golden Goddesses who made the Triforce, as far as we know they dont give a shit, and never have.
As long as you complete some random trials you can get the Triforce.
It doesnt care whether youre evil or not.
Ganondorf is through this confirmed in canon to be born with the sole purpose of fighting Zelda and Link.
You might argue that Link and Zelda are also born to fight Demise, but they didnt chose this.
Demise on the other hand, did choose to reincarnate endlessly to torment them.
He is evil. Conversation over you fucking mong.

Attached: 18 - 4779yTn - 18..png (450x440, 225K)

So that's where we go the Master Cycle from.

Not the guy you've been arguing with for an eternity, but i'm fairly sure you are just seeing things, it's not like Link is covered heat to toe in a dark cloak, he is wearing his blue outfit and his golden hair isn't covered by a hood in the trailer, so you'd see those colors there if that was him, even if his back was towards the screen you'd see his hair even if he was looking down since he has a ponytail.

Attached: ..gif (498x278, 1.23M)

That theory still stands though, it's just that it will likely never be touched upon. But think about it, red hair, yellow eyes, tall and fit, has a jewel on his chest. He's an enemy of Link. It's very likely that when the people of Skyloft settled in Hyrule, Groose started the Gerudo tribe in the desert.

They're the same guy but their exact relation kind of differs (but only slightly) from game to game.

>Z1/LttP/OoT: Ganondorf is the original guy, using the Triforce eventually twists him into the pig-sorcerer Ganon, who he stays as.
>WW/TP: Ganondorf is the bad guy, and he can transform into Ganon for a power boost or something and can transform back into a human.
>BotW: Ganondorf is missing (he was probably sealed as we just found out) and as a result Ganon leaked out and turned into a goopish monster of hate that started peeing on Hyrule mindlessly

Ganon is just Ganondorf transformed into a huge pig/boar form through some magical artifact, usually the Triforce of Power, but also a Trident one time. Although Calamity Ganon seems to be sligthly different and possibly a separate entity.

Ganon is just Ganondorf turning into a pig. In Twilight Princess he even does it at will, and in Ocarina of Time he does it when he was all fucked up from having a castle drop on his head.

>Ganondorf is a dude and he showed up for the first time in Ocarina of Time
AKSHUALLY
youtu.be/HRQXOCU8OWA?t=1183

Ganon is Ganondorf in Power mode.
All Ganons and Ganondorf are the same dude in different places in Time and Space, sometimes on the same timeline sometimes in different timelines.
They all diverge at OoT.

Thank you. I've been staring at these fucking frames all this time, and I can't for the life of me see what the fuck he's going on about. There's a mummy, cloth, Malice and the fucking glowing hand. And the shadows. And pointy rock.

>shitty game retcons timeline
>therefore new games can't retcon previous retcons

the level of delusion

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH
OR PLEASE, HYLIA, SAVE MEEEE

Dont listen to this retard.
OoT is Ganondorfs first appearance chronologically in ALL timelines.

Does anyone know what the design is on the back of Zelda's Cape?

I wouldn't call it arguing, I wish I could just sketch it out. There's barely any color there in the first place but you're right the cloak is a bit long. I can't tell if Zelda's cloak was full length.

Sorry i meant chronologically in the Zelda universe Ocarina of Time is the first Ganondorf.

Oh, you meant chronologically. I thought you meant release wise.
Oh, okay. That clears things up.

Looks like a random fancy design to me.

Attached: firefox_2019-06-14_04-11-45.jpg (1316x736, 97K)

>I cite shit
Your retort is: "no its retconned"
without ever fucking saying anything about what conflicts with what ive said.
Please channel an iota of the willpower that your ancestors used to survive up until this point and focus really hard on using your brain, even for a moment.
Maybe we can finally make some sense of the scrambled hellscape that is your mangled mind.

Fuck Skyward Sword's plot for managing to make a basic series even more basic somehow.

WHAT'S GOOD, NIGGAAAASSSS

Literally only retards are bothered by SS implication for the TLoZ plot.

This is unrelated, but I remember back in the day when TP was announced I was fucking obsessed and would follow every bit of news about the game. I remember there was an article where Miyamoto confirmed Ganondorf would be in the game, I remember it very clearly, but it's impossible to find out where I read it. I think it was at least a year before the game came out, or maybe even before it got its full name. Maybe that's why everyone was surprised to see Ganondorf in TP, because no one knew about that fucking interview. Does anyone recall something like that?

explain?

At no point in the entire series is Ganon or Ganondorf EVER good. Stop pushing this dumb meme.

Sorry man, I don't know. I'm still going to try to make a clearer sketch some time.

UUUUUUGH HAAAAAAAAAAA UUUUUUUUUUUUGH LIIIIIINK

Do you really need various sources confirming they weren't meant to be one cohesive timeline until they forced it even though it's common knowledge? I'm not arguing about the "canon", I'm arguing about the quality of the canon. Star Wars Episode 1 is canon but it's shit. Are you incapable of comprehending that without sperging out in a fit of rage? Calm down. Have a juice box.

Voiced by Vinnie Jones

I'm sure his magic hand will be the one turning into or wielding weapons, and his left arm will still be holding a shield.

Banter banter up the gooners

It just looks like a fancy pattern. Similar to the one on the front of her dress here.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (1440x1920, 2.98M)

Before Skyward Sword you would have been screeching "There is ONLY Ganondorf and he is NOT some ancient manifestation of evil!"