Paying $60 for 1/3rd of a game

>paying $60 for 1/3rd of a game

Attached: 891B5905-A864-4820-A252-C5A1A9EAB92F.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

>1/3
You mean 1/7

>1/3rd
Thats been way too generous I'd be supprised if they didnt try and split it into 7 parts.

A third of a game which is rumored to be extended and stretched to be as long and as packed as the whole game it hails from.

>1/3
LMAO, you're fucking naive, kid.

You actually believe this lmfao. That literally just means the cutscenes are really long

Hey OP, watch this!

Attached: Magic Trick.png (479x341, 281K)

The release will have two disks leading up to when you leave Midgard. That's 1/3rd of the original game.

don't fucking do it

little white boy

>2 discs for 1/7th of a game

>5 hours is one third of 30 hours

Can’t wait for the SFM of Cloud getting his boipucci reamed by Barret

You guys with me?

It's the whole first disk.

Lol cry more, poorfag. Have fun whining while I buy and enjoy every single part of the game that comes out.

It's never gonna finish.
>took 4 years just to get the first part out
>right at the end of the console cycle
>not even SE have an idea what they are doing since they only have the first part planned out
I feel for FF7fags, and I dont even care for the remake that much.

Attached: 1551490769965.jpg (662x588, 42K)

I'd rather just buy the ff8 remaster

The first disk ends after Aeris dies

Fag

embarrassing being a slave to the nips

>Paying $60 for a 30 hour RPG with a beginning, middle, and end with a cliffhanger and endgame content

Attached: sa v e me.png (523x389, 274K)

It's not 1/3 at all you zoomers might want to play VII and see how big the scope of this remake really is

It shouldn’t surprise me that people are defending breaking this game up into little pieces, but it still does.

I just don’t get why people can’t admit this is fucked up.

>little pieces

It hasn't been confirmed that it's cut in 3. It'll most likely be more, far more.

h-how?????

Attached: 1552917034389.png (229x220, 6K)

>They'll still have the nerve to charge for DLC

>what is SC2?
the american jew leads the world

Because they know people will buy it.

>part 2 is going to be up to junon or gold saucer
how long must I wait for Vinceng and Cid

ten years

You're completely retarded if you think the first part will be 5 hours like the original Midgar.

You’d think SE would take a lesson from FFXV and roll back on the scope of future projects. It’s like their gambling a high risk, high reward game.

If they release one every 2 years they will burn out and it will die.

you really believe this??? no way midgard alone will have as much content as the original game.

so how are they expected to work on the next final fantasy game if they're working on this episodic remake for the next ten years and the guys in osaka will be working on kingdom hearts spin offs?

>se literally bleeding ff7 fags dry with a single game

lol

We’re better off not getting the new one for a good while.

They literally already added a new motorcycle sequence and more extra content with Jessie, as well as new areas not found in the original game.

Also the Guard Scorpian boss battle is like a 20 minute gauntlet as opposed to the 5 minute attack-fest of the original. The game clearly is being heavily fleshed out, probably in ways we have yet to guess.

>you can finish the original game in 9 hours
>so you're pretty much paying $60 for a 3 hour single player

No one wants a new FF. This is literally what people have been wanting for over a decade.

They said each part will be a full-size JRPG, I.E, 60+ hours. This adaptation of FF7 is basically like taking a movie and turning it into a TV series in scope.