What are some fun games I can play with just one arm...

What are some fun games I can play with just one arm? I lost my arm some months ago in an accident and am starting to get over the grief now that rehab is over. Videogames are my favourite hobby, so I really want to keep playing as many as I can. If you guys know any good controllers or keyboards designed for people with one arm, I would appreciate it.

Attached: file.png (420x471, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fcK19CAjWM
youtube.com/watch?v=MHOYQQTvQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=s1MYSgy4QMw
youtu.be/qwoq3QBaQAY
bastillepost.com/global/article/2342118-an-industrial-accident-where-a-worker-was-crushed-to-death-by-a-hydraulic-press
youtube.com/watch?v=luHmXHEpF7w
youtube.com/watch?v=4eMQuhxNDJM
benheck.com/xb1s_controllers/
youtu.be/u4-D5YZdnts?t=345
youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope it help, i wish you the best with the rehab bro!
youtube.com/watch?v=9fcK19CAjWM

Steins;Gate
Phoenix Wright - Ace Attourney
Tomb Raider(on pc)

youtube.com/watch?v=MHOYQQTvQu4

any turn based strategy

Mouse-heavy games like city builders and grand strategies, and a mouse with lots of buttons.

Sucks man. At least you can still jack off

Thank you so much, guys.

There's a lot of accessibility stuff out there, just most of it's pretty pricey unfortunately. Microsoft made the "xbox adaptive controller" which you can look up as a sort of basis for that kind of stuff.

There are plenty of mobile (touch screen) games, and single player strategy games are a good bet.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if there was a joystick out there that let you take care of movement while also having a bunch of face buttons and triggers; probably there are a ton of games you could play like that once you get the controls mapped.

CRPGs, point and clicks, pretty much every JRPG/turnbased game, SRPGs, 4x games. As for mice, grab an MMO mouse or a similar one with dozens of programable buttons.

Hearthstone

Unironically get yourself a single joycon for n64 games. I got bored and somehow was able to connect my joy con once to my phone to play emulaters, it had just enough buttons to get everything mapped to. One handed Majoras mask is max comfy. I think this should be doable on pc as well (androids a crapshoot unless it's unlocked.)

Get a foot pedal
Also Pokemon are designed to be played one-handed, the L mode is exactly for that.

Fire Emblem
Pokemon
Dangarompa games
Dragon quest games
Kingdom hearts 3 (no jokes, you only smash one button)

Katawa Shoujo

JRPGs

Alternatively Microsoft has that adaptive controller for Xbox you might want to look into

I recommend turn based or 4x games which you can primarily play with the mouse. I'm sorry I can't be more help

..it.. it wasn't your fap arm was it?

I was waiting for the smartass responses. At least you guys can still make me laugh. I haven't been on Yea Forums in a while.

Turn based games. Plus most Super Robot Wars games actually have a one-hand controller option even if it's awkward.

Check Half Coordinated.
Its a dude with only one functional hand who speedruns. He has some cool setups to play with a single hand on controller. A skilled hand is able to keep up with most action games.
Only the most complex like DMC and God Hand REALLY need 2 hands

On PC, I think you can play some building games such as factorio and terraria relatively well with a mouse full of side buttons.

And finally, if you want to go all out, consider getting a custom setup to use your feet.

How much of your other arm is left? If the hand's gone but elbow's still there, you can tape a stick to it and learn to operate a keyboard / type on your "bad" side. Can't use modifier keys and is all kinds of awkward, but better than nothing.

Other than that, seconding foot pedals.

Do you experience any phantom pains? Have you tried the mirror trick?

How'd you lose your arm user?

Turn based games like Jagged Alliance 2.. gonna take a bit longer but not bad.
arpgs come to mind, specially if using mouse with buttons
Point and click adventure games
simple rhythm games
Dance dance revolution
on rail shootan games with mouse or lightfun
City building games like tropico

Im sorry fren

No I meant it unironically, I really liked KS.

old school runescape.

There are videos in YouTube about how you can use the two joyvons of the switch with one hand, I think someone made a dock for that and he sells it.

BTW, I hope everything is ok in your life, find love user, love is the only thing that maintains humans grounded.

Rockband drums. Use your penis

super monkey ball

Post cute stump

Xbox adaptive controller.

Or, you can also make your own controller. Look up Brooks Fighting Board. With that you can make a controller so you controller one side with your feet or something.

Any turn-based rpg:
Pokemon games
Phantasy star games
Mana (seiken densetsu) games
Golden sun games
Old final fantasy games
Mother/earthbound games (running from the enemies could be difficult tho)

It was my dominant arm.
Its to the elbow.
Hydraulic press accident

Can you get a doner arm? I've never had to go through what you're going through, but I can assume you probably asked this to a docter at some point. So are doner arms rare? Sorry for sounding so retarded but I'm curious.

Buy razer naga and play strategies or mobas.
You can casually play WoW with just a mouse.

you can pve most mmos one handed

I recommend hamburgers and plotting revenge.

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 13K)

>useless for life
>look like a freak
>people keep you around as a novelty
>can't love you, only feel sorry for you
>can't even properly play games and be a loner
Just end it all dude

Attached: 1557594723385.jpg (1536x1536, 255K)

HOLD UP, do you still got the bendy part at the elbow?

Bad dog!

Are you going to design a bad ass fake arm? I think I would even if it was non functional, at that point I'd really not give a fuck what people think.

None of these make sense and fuck you. And also fuck you for associating dog with your post

Literally go fuck yourself.

Everything after my humerus was destroyed.

I'm an alcoholic so I have found some games tat I can play with a drink in one hand. I like to emulate pokemon games and can easily play them with one hand. Runescape only needs the mouse.
Now that I think about it, there are actually a lot of games that are close to being one handed. A lot of it depends on the mouse having enough buttons on it. You could probably play mobas one handed with a mouse with a few extra buttons.
Hearthstone and pokemon showdown are good mouse only games as well. Phoenix wright and VA-11 Hall-A are good if you are craving some weeb point and click. Roller coaster tycoon 2 is my favorite tycoon game.

I bet you could find a controller to fit your needs and maybe even incorporate some foot pedals for some extra control. In the mean time old school runescape would probably be your best time killer one handed. I hope you find some great games to play user. I love you.

Well at least masturbating will feel novel with the offhand. Fuck.

do you have any phantom pain?

Do you think women ask guys with stumps to insert the stump?

Crushed? Shit man, I can't even imagine what that was like. I'm gonna have nightmares about this and I don't even know you.

Attached: 1546676939278.jpg (1024x672, 37K)

LOST A LIMB IN A FIGHT
BUT DON'T WORRY BABE I'LL BE COOL

ARPGs can be played with just a mouse, provided you get one with lots of extra buttons.

Titan Quest would be especially good, because you can set the game's speed. Start on "slow" and work your way up, it should improve general dexterity for other real time games. Also, if you can, sue the shit out of someone for the accident and ease your suffering with fat stacks of cash.

Play KS user, this is not a meme.

>Everything after my humerus was destroyed.
That's pretty funny

is there a foot controller out there? it wouldnt be so bad if you could use your toes for some face buttons/triggers

>EDIT: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Mods

Don't work with the Chinese. They don't care.

That's no laughing matter.

You could probably learn fighting games. I can't think of any pros that play with only one hand, but there's a couple who get by with even less
youtube.com/watch?v=s1MYSgy4QMw

Attached: brolylegs.jpg (1108x623, 88K)

The best credits song.

Life is about overcoming stuff man, it is always about it, you just have to keep going and cheat on it, I could tell you my life but I will not, thing is you can achieve what you want as long as you try really really hard. Don't give up user

Remember to tell bitches you lost it fighting a lion or a wild chinese or a goose or something

Upvoted, get this to the top!

This is actually a good idea, you can rig up pedals to your PC for driving games. A bit of work and those could be extra controls for any game.

>It was my dominant arm.

Holy fuck i would have killed myself AfuckingSAP if this happened.

>this thread
I fucking hate all of you but sometimes you aren't completely I sufferable

Attached: Take+this+happy+blob+and+cheer+up+bud+_8e9b72c662d86830f58b3122a867fff5.jpg (372x273, 11K)

That's pretty fucking weak, dude.

get an mmo mouse, Ive played a lot of WoW with one hand because im a lazy ass. probably would work for a lot of other games too.

Attached: img_5c82ba453c7d8.png.pagespeed.ce.tvUVZhl-cZ.png (650x300, 165K)

Kill yourself. I mean it.

>thing is you can achieve what you want as long as you try really really hard.
I'd clap to that but, y'know... I guess I'm not trying hard enough :( Stupid arm!

Thoughts like this went through my head non stop, but i met some really cool people in rehab. I'm still sad, but I wont kill myself anymore.

Not him, but its an expensive surgery, the results
arent not even close to 100% and you need to take immunosuppressants for the rest of your life.

Immunosuppressants are no joke, its expensive and you need to take extra care for everything for the rest of your life or you will get cancer or die of a flu.

> Can't clap
How will you be an upstanding american now?

You can just tape a drumstick to your stub tough

don't worry man there's always way worse things that can happen that will make you want to kill yourself again

Attached: 1348648257185.jpg (525x481, 25K)

That's good, you probably deserve a long drawn out suffering. Your rehab friends didn't want you to take the easy way out when they're too much of pussies to do it

Literally me and my autism

Attached: why are we here.png (648x458, 560K)

Goddammit

Attached: FB9232A1-8625-4F59-A2F6-E58B1D323CCA.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

limbs are one thing.. but losing sight.. damn, no vidya, no kino, cant even appreciate boobs without feeling them.
idk what id do if i lost my eyesight

Bullshit, i know a bunch of people who can clap with a single hand (although its a weird lanky long hand)

youtu.be/qwoq3QBaQAY

Attached: 1438229495425.gif (360x203, 1.62M)

there was a dude back then who loved mgs so much but he lost his arm as well, and as a promotional konami and mgsv designed him this robot arm. it was cool looking but really unwieldy. i guess what im trying to say is build yourself a robot arm, that would be pretty cool i guess. then build in some remote controls for it like a drone or something then wear one of those long overcoats so youre like cyberpunk or something like that.

Yeah, this, remember the sweet release of death cones for us all eventually

>Hydraulic press accident
What'd ya learn?

Side note. Antidepressants are cool and good, but don't OD on them. That way lies more suffering.

I don't really want to live without full body functionality, would also KMS if i went blind/paralyzed from the waist down/lost my fingers. or anything too crippling.
If i lost my dick aswell

That's nice.

You can clap with one hand, you just slap your fingers against the palm fast enough.

>long drawn out suffering
Hey, thats calles life. Yours isnt much better than his, im sure

Well where's the fun in that?

Fight crime, duh faggot

>hydraulic press

Holy fuck user, you're lucky you aren't dead. I've worked with heavy machinery for a time and saw my coworker get crushed like a fly by one. Other than the other anons have suggested, try to get a prosthetic. Maybe in a few years you'll be Yea Forums's Adam Jensen.

Attached: 1557463444732.png (363x280, 147K)

Clap your ass cheeks then, see, you can still clap. Trying really hard means that you have to start using your brain and be creative, find new answers to the things instead of the one everyone goes to.

Don't work with Chinese.

Lmao he already looks like enough of a retard with one arm, if he did that he'd be full blown

Paralysis is one thing, blindness is another. But it's so much easier to compensate for a missing arm. There's tons of products and tools that are available, and if you get jacked even your general strength can be rebuilt.

For action games the first couple Ys games should be fine because there isn't an action button. Other stuff like that, like it's a bad example but Pacman's fair game because it's just moving, no other inputs. If a shmup lets you remap buttons then it's just movement, shot and maybe a bomb, awkward but doable. Some rhythm games are just four or five buttons and some of them will let you wiggle a little. All kinds of options.

Imagine the sound of one hand clapping, my dude.

Yeah there is much better things, my life is perfect

Hmm.

Attached: 1531541383959.jpg (640x599, 95K)

You can try Euro Truck Sim 2 (if you're into driving games), there's a multitude of compatible peripherals that will allow you to play more easily.

>muh dick
Imagine being such a nigger

i'm just a head attached to a burlap sack but you don't see me complaining

>what are prosthetics
The tech is advancing pretty quickly as of late. Some even can let you feel things with them. Also, you'd have a sick robot arm.

Attached: Cfgq5sCWsAMj6zp.jpg (498x353, 26K)

Don't really care, would still do it.

Living without even a bit of carnal pleasure seems kind of pointless and depressing.

There are some weird fucking stuff in this world.
My uncle, God rest his soul got himself an extremely rare disease that paralyzed his body neck down without any visible injury.

That disease would cure itself with time and he would be able to live normally again, but the expected recovery time is whooping 1-2 years. It must be nightmarish.
He died of fucking hospital negligence and caught a severe infection from other patient before he even had the chance to fight the disease.

How do you type?

You've been playing too much video games. This guy has his arm lost up to his elbow. Prosthetics won't do shit except bankrupt him for essentially a leg leg

OP probably still offers more value to society and will achieve more than me.

how the fuck did he get crushed

He smashes his head against the keyboard

Story?

user, after you get a collection of what you nees, please leave Yea Forums forever. You overcame most of your depression and that's actually fucking fantastic. I would hat to see you regress because this shit hole is way too cynical and try hard about everything.
Some of my own recommendations include:
Dragon warrior monsters 1
Dragon warrior monsters 2
Dragon quest monsters joker
Dragon quest monsters joker 2.
Dragon quest 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 11
Paper mario 64
Paper mario the thousand year door.
Fire emblem 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, echoes
Any pokemon game
Monster Rancher 1
Monster Rancher 2
Darkest Dungeon
Xcom enemy unknown
I would try branching out a but from video games too, user. Maybe pick up some novels, gardening, something. You're pretty set for life as far as financial security is concerned.
I sincerely hope you win over whatever demons you may have remaining

At least you can hold a controller

>op is lying about his disability and just wants to know how to game efficiently while also jerking off
can't fool me that easy pal

Attached: 1516450122123.webm (1280x544, 1.02M)

I know this seems like a rebbit post but I'm thankful for your guys support. This place is a shithole, but its our shithole. Don't worry about the people posting mean things, I wouldn't have come to post here if I wasn't ready for it.

I'm gonna be real with you man, I lost my right arm in a car accident. I tried MMO mice, weird keyboard setups, eye tracking software, bunch of shit. All in all I play MMOs and do both savage raiding in XIV and Mythic raiding in WoW. Here's some dumbshit setup.
I got one of these dumb motherfuckers in said image, then I got a foot pedal setup with accelerator, brake and clutch. One's jump, one's shift and one's ctrl for modifiers. It's janky as fuck but it works incredibly well. With this setup you can play pretty much every game out there one handed, it'll just take a good couple months to get used to. I play anything from MMOs to FPS, FPS(sword) such as Mordhau and Vermintide to city builders and aRPGs. The only thing I stay away from, both a personal preference and because it's difficult, is mouse-only movement games such as DoTA and LoL. Though if you really tried you could find a setup that works and play those as well if you wanted to, would just be kinda jank.

Attached: 81-Y-dG7fML._SR500,500_.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Point&Click games. Tactical games like Dofus/Wakfu. RTS if you don't try to be competitive.

rock band as the drummer

Attached: Rick-Allen.jpg (636x421, 73K)

Daniel?

Attached: 1560016929542.jpg (667x593, 242K)

Mu dad got his arm crushed between two die blocks used to make car frames (the're apparently 1 story tall). By some fucking miracle they were able to save it but had to remove most of the muscles in it.

fuck off, deformed fucking freak. r*ddit would definitely suck your dick like you want

I'm not spoonfeeding you but prosthetics are advancing and will become cheaper in the next decade. Sure it won't be fully functional like a human one but it'll get closer as the tech advances. Cloning and grafting could be an alternative since organs can now be 3d printed.

Sam & Max Hit the Road

Are you Chinese ?

At least most the people here are aight.

OP, I don't know shit about one handed controller set ups, but I know enough to know it's possible, so stay determined!

I bet you look like a retarded Stephen Hawkins in that setup

What is pic related exactly?

You're gonna make it man, it'll be tough, but you'll make it.

Go away, retard.

>Make a controller for people missing their arms or who have little to no function in them
>Box it up so they can't open it

What did Microsoft mean by this?

Attached: 17139696.jpg (300x290, 14K)

I was given a contract in China. The pay was good so I thought it would be worth the flight and all that. I was clearing some debris that was in the way. The safety was on, but someone activated the press while I was cleaning it. I didn't see who it was because I wasn't looking, and their security camera system was not working, so I can't ever know.

DDR and Crypt of the Necrodancer

I heard they have fabric now that can simulate touch on prostetics, shits getting crazy.

he lost an arm he's not a floating head
fuck you dog

>I was given a contract in China.
Lmao, the memes are real.

Huh, maybe im underestimating the importance of keyboards, but when i play mobas, i use mouse + 9 buttons (8 main buttons and a modifier)
I feel a gaming mouse full of buttlns and a feet pedal would be enough for mid level play

they want to get into the market but they don't want those people to forget what they lost

I believe this kind of post makes you a "double nigger"

Did I say that right?

Razer Orbweaver Chroma. It's on Amazon.
A retarded stephen hawkins still enjoying all the games I used to with almost no drawbacks to a missing arm, yes. Took me fucking ages to find something that worked, but it fucking works and am happy this shit exists.

I think I've seen a webm from china like this

as it has not been mentioned, FTL
Can be just mouse control.

Legend of grimrock has a setting that can help one handed players
its an rpg that plays like old school ones

Fuck, how could I have forgotten that one? Great recommendation.

A similar thing happened before. At least I lived. bastillepost.com/global/article/2342118-an-industrial-accident-where-a-worker-was-crushed-to-death-by-a-hydraulic-press

>sympathy for your fellow man is reddit
Neck yourself faggot, homie's going through some shit.

Upvoted!
That's good to know deformed retards can still sit at a computer and underperform at games.

Not much to tell, we worked in duos for safety reasons. One put the stuff on it and the other operates it when it's clear. We were pulling double shifts that day and they got into auto mode and my coworker tripped and fell with his chest on it and the other activated it out of instinct and he didn't realize until it was too late. The crushing sounds muffled by the noise of heavy machinery still haunt me to this day.

yo dude, just in case it hasn't been mentioned, many VR titles work really well even with a single controller, of course it'll vary from title to title but I'm sure a little dig will yield what you need to know.

Also, a couple months ago I got on an elevator, and there was a woman on it, and she was missing everything starting from just before her elbow.

But god damn if she didn't have the coolest prosthetic I've ever seen. I am not even making this up, her arm was game boy atomic purple see through, it was motorized, it had articulating fingers, I was absolutely mesmerized by it.

You may think this is a curse user, but it's actually a blessing in disguise. you're in the exact right time period to lose an arm.

Attached: cX8lV.jpg (233x203, 11K)

Is there really an option for that? I was going to recommend those and then remembered how important square dancing is in those games.

user get one those special xbox controllers and get foot peripherals. Im sure after some practice youll be able to play anything ike before.

You can play Slay the Spire one handed on PC, You only need to drag the mouse.

Oh I remember seeing this one on Yea Forums.

i was able to onehand Euro Truck Simulator using only the mouse. Granted, if you lost your dominant hand, you'll need some practice.
Godspeed user, I truly hope this will not lead you to neckrope

another victim of chinese business

You should have read that fucking text wall about china. It would have saved your arm
TL;DR DOMT GO TO FUCKING CHINA. EVER. ITS NOT WORTH IT

You do realize OP is just RPing, and didn't lose an arm, right?

Attached: You Heat.png (678x618, 508K)

My left hand is completely paralyzed and I found great joy in grand strat games.

what was your other hand doing

the only games you're really screwed over from playing are shooters and action games
and not even all of them, just the more fast paced ones.

there's alternative inputs for everything if people are creative

>homie
Are you literally a nig?

Threads like these make me realize this place isnt a total shithole sometimes. I wish you the best of luck OP.

Lisa The Painful RPG

Attached: tumblr_nie81wAwij1u8caaeo1_500.jpg (500x323, 37K)

What if you sold a leg to get a prosthetic arm ?

Attached: 364368541.png (403x336, 120K)

Yes, imagine wanting to role play as someone who lost their dominant arm after getting it crushed in a hydraulic press while working for a chinese company. It's everybody's dream to be a cripple.

Other one-arm user here, between Civ 4, 5 and 6 along with Zoo Tycoon games n shit like that, Cities Skylines, etc. I have roughly 80,000 hours in them. You learn to really enjoy those games and the slow paced aspects. I'm actually incredibly fucking hype for the zoo tycoon.

This. You still got two feet. Simplest foot pedal setup gets you 2 extra buttons at the least. Or get a Dance Dance Revolution Pad and get 8 easy buttons and I think they also have Start/Select for another 2 extra buttons.

n-nothing I swear. I'd never have unclean thoughts about Iveco Stralis chan

Nah, just live around a lot of em.

Attached: 1362134244754.png (212x218, 53K)

Maybe he is, as he hasnt posted a timestamped pic of his stump, but honestly i don't even care.
These advice can work for multiple people and for multiple reasons
There are people who play shit with unconventional controls. I played MGRR with a weird controller + mouse combo

You might check out the Ascii Grip
It was for PS1, but I think they made one for PS2 as well. There are plenty of adapters that could get it working on pc, I'm sure.

Attached: ascii grip.jpg (173x291, 10K)

Honestly any game made by Maxis or from a series Maxis originally made. They've made some real shit that's for sure, but a lot of their games have some kind of control philosophy where you can play through all of it with your mouse alone. Hardly anyone mentions this too, which is surprising considering how popular The Sims and Spore are.

Attached: 1bf4c29f5b558192ce979ba096334d1b.jpg (799x1120, 110K)

(You)

Attached: _JFh5euMVMbE5UR9IOL-Rl0jJ6SVyOhzpfk-ta--C9k.jpg (640x1138, 155K)

Thanks for the updoot senpai! Heres a (You)!

heres some picture about it
i know the game can get fast paced at times, but it should be doable with one hand

Attached: JgKda.jpg (547x1711, 268K)

And now you copy their monkey speak? Pathetic

whats that one sf4 player who used his mouth to play?

diablo 3, just get a 10 + button mouse. there are Lt handed ones too.

Some people want free pity points. That being said I don't think OP is one of those fags.

Whether OP is fake and gay or not, this thread is generating interesting discussion and good vidya recommendations. Aside from that one autistic retard, this is the most video game related thread I've seen in weeks.

Brolylegs. I think he wrote a book, too.

How much did they pay you?

I don't know if it's on xbox, but crypt of the necrodancer is really fun

>Video game related
>Literally everyone sucking a LARPer's dick
Wake me up when summer is over

>he can't speak ebonics
Don't you know speaking another language looks good on a resume?

at least give this guy a game he can play one handed and punish chinks at the same time in

>What are some fun games I can play with just one arm?
masturbating to trannies.

This, get a MMO mouse. I have both my arms but I've played diablo for over 12 years with my left hand cupping my ball sack for warmth.

seconding this and other games like it, like torchlight ect
can bind almost everything and click anything else you need

He looks lile a really in to it commentator

That's fucking awesome and I had zero idea about it. LoG 2 is one of my top ten games of all time. Glad to know I can recommend it to even people with one arm.

im just joking, i don't really remember why i wanted to play one handed

I think I've seen millions of webm from china like this.

There's probably at least one MMO pad that has mice buttons, programmable buttons, and a trackball or touch pad, so OP can really do everything with 1 hand.

Most resumes I see are trash and would only be worse and more bloated by including those languages

Are you purposely ignoring all the posts with video game recommendations and discussion?
Fuck off already you autist.

this looks great.

Mega kek

Attached: georgewbush5.jpg (1104x954, 189K)

Hey fucker, hang in there, because shit isn't far away.
youtube.com/watch?v=luHmXHEpF7w
youtube.com/watch?v=4eMQuhxNDJM

Spore is fucking amazing, this website is the only place where people appreciate it, every other shitty fuckign website shits all over Spore.
Yes that's him. I was thinking as inspirational shit for OP cuz it sounds like this is a serious injury and I don't want OP to give up video games since for me video games is all I have to enjoy in this life, and anybody else who plays them deserves to keep playing them.

Wow so great. People listing off games. Truly the pinnacle of discussion

Sekiro

Path of Exile can be played with just the mouse given you have a few thumb buttons.
Sonic games are simple enough that you can bind jump to one of the shoulder buttons and basically have the whole game available.
Hell you could play Touhou with a macro that auto-fires and just use movement keys.

Attached: 1303911552280.jpg (640x480, 101K)

There are tons of people who play video games with horrible disabilities who are still really good.

Chin up, OP. You'll be just fine.

I can tell you're desperate for attention. Here's my last (You). Don't you have some off-topic thread or some other to go shitpost in? No osy likes you and they never will.

then leave the thread lol

Whoa guys don't bring such negativity to my thread, I'm a tranny you know :) don't want to commit a hate crime or get downvoted now do we?

Video games aren't a hobby

>tfw no longer object par excellence

Attached: is-fist-fucking-not-the-sexual-invention-of-the-twentieth-century-1398073.png (500x371, 115K)

OP here. Glad I'm not the only one who had this idea. It could be a silver lining.

Here's the PS2 version, it has an analog stick

Attached: ascii grip v2.jpg (400x241, 14K)

mmos, with voice commands
there's also a camera tracking software that could help if you didn't have a single arm

I'm sure stuff on wii using only the wiimote as a pointer might help.

Play some slow-paced RPG games and stuff until you get one of those cyber arms in like ten years. Try and think about what kind of neat tools you're going to get built into it.

Wholesome

A lot of people shit on Spore yeah. I think a lot of it is justified, but they also completely miss the aspects that make it unique and cool too. Spore could really benefit from a sequel that just has their game modes go more in-depth. They could literally just leave the editor alone besides adding in new parts and it would be a much better game.
I still love Spore personally as it's fun to come back to it every so often just to have another go at it. Yea Forums does shit on Spore themselves too, but Yea Forums also at least knows Spore can be fun for the editor alone.

Attached: 8d4807e1fce7d5f90731f51adeb15aa0.jpg (500x461, 159K)

Attached: ce94155f-2021-4be5-ac46-d987f51d4dc4_1.1172df2d392785040ff8510f51b408e0.jpg (450x450, 51K)

I want to have a finger that doubles as a lighter.

I know, right? You'd be surprised what combinations of games people are into, man, or like specific reasons why some anons like a specific game, bein' alive and sharin' your interests with other likeminded anons is great!

What games do you like to play, user?

Don't worry. Soon we will have sophisticated cybernetic prosthetic arms and the amputees will dominate in so many aspects of life that people will willingly maim themselves in order to achieve advantages in sports, work and general life, creating conflict between the normies and the enhanced, with the former attempting to enact legislation to prevent the others from participating in the same fields, eventually leading to all-out civil war.

Video games are for children, faggot

Playing video games is every bit of a hobby as masturbation is!

Tsk tsk, some people just don't get it.

Cope

Xcom and maybe like the South Park games seem doable, good luck on recovery user, stay strong.

Yes I would love a spore where each stage felt like a fully fleshed out indie game, especially the civilization stage and tribal stage, cuz fuck those coulda been really interesting, but the tribal stage just wasn't complex enough, and the civ stage was way too fucking short and didn't have enough fleshed out technology progression or any kind of meaningful progression unlike the other stages, after getting 1 city it felt like you were already unstoppable.
I still love the game tho, and we need either a remake, sequel, or a spritual successor.

I've been blind in one eye since forever. I can't wait to take this thing out and get and xray eye. Or just a normal one.

I know! They're for the child in all of us! Even though some games kinda suck, others are great! It all depends on your taste.

That makes me so fucking mad. It's not fair to be killed by a load of dumbasses who just didn't care enough to take care of someone when it's literally their job.

>t. reddit

Path of Exile is a great option. You hardly ever use more than two active skills (LMB + RMB) and if you do, you can bind the scrollwheel's up, down and click to the extra ones. No fancy mouse required.

Lul his family didn't take care of him either. No one cared for the fucker and he's better off gone

Hey user OP if youre still here Bayonetta has a one hand mode and I'm sorry about the arm

This also came out for the snes, picked one up in Japan a few years ago. Pretty neat idea.

You know about Reddit? It's aight I reckon, it ain't got nothin' on this place but there are some okay subreddits.

I would talk more about it, but it was just the most unlikely and worst luck possible. He was in a business trip to a rather poor state of my third world country when disease struck. The hospital there simply wasnt working properly.
Were he here, he would have survived.

OP, if there is a will there is a way. Look up Brolylegs. Hes a competetive fighting game player without feet or arms that plays with his mouth.

Dont feel limited to just playing games anybody else can play with one hand. I am absolutely sure you will figure out how to play other games somehow.

Attached: 1552650272824.png (193x261, 2K)

>Human Revolution
Oh no. I never asked for this.

* tips fedora

good subreddits like r/watchpoepledie and r/waterniggas
oh wait

seethe

Bruh stop

Attached: AD607081-A2BA-4DFE-824E-485F187D5C53.jpg (874x1024, 119K)

correction here, it's china that owns reddit

Sucks op, I'm sorry.
I just realised the game I'm working on could easily be played one handed with a little reconfig so I'm adding that option today. All the best, brother, I can't imagine how gay it is to lose part of yourself.

Attached: 1527250345643.jpg (326x218, 14K)

>iPhone r*dditor
fuck off faggot

Attached: ID#10-T.png (193x261, 4K)

KooWhat kind of safety/training did you guys have around your presses?
A shop I was at had a small one, a small roundlet press bit, idk what to call it, we were having to improvise with random bits of metal depending how we needed the force applied.
Did you have any guards? Ours didn't.

thats an android, iphone comes out as image.jpg

I'm going to need to see the nub. Also depending on your sex you could be in for some hot fetish shit. There are people that REALLY like stumps. Look in to it

i'm paralyzed in one arm, but i am able to play action adventure games on PC with an MMO mouse and a stinky brand footboard

You've got this user, recently recovering from a brain tumor and have to relearn basic shit again, life is so simple until something major like that happens

Attached: 84684822.jpg (720x480, 82K)

Fuck off pedo, go be a retard elsewhere

not op but whats that?

You know you would think they would make like semi large analog sticks for your foot. Maybe some buttons too.

Triggered cunt lel

E

way to get inflamed over a reaction image you literal boot slime

Damn man you can't just nonchalant throw her out there, man. I ain't ready for that shit.

Now I ain't never gonna get to bed on time

Holy fuck

the stinky footboard is a platform for your foot that can be tilted in four directions. it's okay for directional input, but it'd be nice if they could make it eight way or better, though i'm sure that would be more expensive, since durability is important.

If i was missing an arm i would buy an arcade stick with a circle gate. Use my left foot. Then bind all my other actions to my right keyboard or controller and just play emulators and shit.

>boot slime
Ooh, playground insults

Cope harder

benheck.com/xb1s_controllers/

Ben Heck one handed controllers.

(You)

That's awesome

Just get a circle or octogate jap arcade stick bro. I cant imagine them being so hard to control with your feet unless you have massive feet. They are also durable as fuck built for punishment at a public arcade.

the thing with the foot is that resting in strange ways not meant to accomodate the shape of your foot or the way it works can have negative effects on it and eventually your health. unless you're okay with not walking like a regular person, you have to be careful to not let a crutch or other thing you depend on affect your natural form/function

>what are prosthetics
We're not even at that stage of advancement yet, and even if we were it'll cost an arm and a leg.

What?
He's talking about doing this

Attached: but with your feet.jpg (554x554, 30K)

how would you position your feet? if it's like my set up, it's be below me in front of my chair. resting a foot on the stick will eventually affect the form and muscles of the foot. consistent gripping of the toes around a stick would unbalance the muscles and cause problems

subhumans like that on the right should have been killed at birth, unironically

OldSchool RuneScape. Its a point and click mmo

I'm I worked at a booming shop/factory that just got new industrial machinery when I got hired. We didn't have guards either, we worked in duos to not kill ourselves with the machines but they didn't count the burnout from working us like mules.

Get a gyro controller for PC, and the wii games can also be played with 1 hand

Those people almost certainly have someone they can ask to help them.
You may have noticed most disabled people are very nice.
That is because they've found an evolutionary niche.
They are nice so that other people will help them.
The ones that don't adapt in this way kill themselves.

lost my hand in an accident too, you should check out a naga razer mouse and the xbox controllers, my dad built a controller for me back then, it had some lag, but I used it to beat dark souls when it came out, dont let your passion for vidya die user.

worth noting.

Attached: Manduranduran.png (1400x5552, 946K)

Literally quit my job cuz of these dangerous machines, I just knew sooner or later they would get me as well.
I once almost crushed my coworkers hands, I had pressed the button half down when he put his hands in it.
For some reason it didn't take the input, must've been like 1mm before his hands would be fucked.

you wont be saying that 10 years from now when battle angel technology is perfected

Attached: alita battle angel right arm.jpg (533x800, 75K)

Kirby air ride can be played with a single hand, and is a lot of fun.

I would get a set of pedals and wheel and just do driving games might need to find a different way to shift though. Most rts' should be playable if not a little bit slower. How much of your arm is missing?

...I'm not the only one who saw a horsecock in the thumbnail, right?

youtu.be/u4-D5YZdnts?t=345

Short answer: Any game you want if you put in the practice.
Look at someone like Brolylegs who's a top Street Fighter player with zero hands.

My nigga hold on.
youtube.com/watch?v=F_brnKz_2tI

Soon you will be fine.

Is it at least filmed? I know a certain channel that might be interested.

I can't think of any game recommendations offhand, but you might want to invest in a mouse like pic related. It'll give you a lot more buttons to work with on one hand, which should be helpful.

Anything turn-based, really.

Attached: Logitech G600 Mouse.jpg (1500x1169, 152K)