Hey Yea Forums I have Morrowind GOTY for original xbox and i want to play it on this xbox 360 i just picked up...

Hey Yea Forums I have Morrowind GOTY for original xbox and i want to play it on this xbox 360 i just picked up. I know its backward compatible and i just signed up for xbox live but i still cant seem to get it to run. I have read that it needs tp update, but so far ive seen no prompt to do this, i only ever get pic related. could some kind anons help me out?

Attached: morrowindwontopen.jpg (799x772, 72K)

get it on pc loser

Yeah pirate it on PC

try downloading the game again, OP

You need to make sure the console is updated and you need to have a hard drive installed.

Go pester tech support. Why are you asking us?

Go to dashboard go all the way to the right. System settings> Storage >Press Y (clear system cache) clear system cache three times then turn off the Xbox then wait about 10 seconds turn it back on, then maybe it should work

Dunno

Attached: 1558084110665.png (479x341, 281K)

how do i check to see if the hard drive is installed? my friend sold it to me for 20$ but he said it has an official microsoft hard drive so it should work.
ill try this and check back.

ok so it is a real microsoft hard drive

>elder scrolls on console
ew why?

does anyone know how i can trigger the download to get this game to work? thanks for the responses so far i have never messed with an xbox before.
the xbox was basically free and i already had the GOTY xbox copy. i just want to figure out how to get it to run.

This is a video game board and all i wanted was help. If i wanted to play it on PC then i would have gotten the PC version. Fuck you all

oh fuck off dude, stop trying to gaslite me and this thread dumb nigger I AM REAL OP

OP here, nevermind, I figured it out.

The Xbox 360's backwards compatibility is really bad, bro. The Xbox One runs Morrowind way better. (Including having 4-9x resolution increase.)

However, Morrowind on Xbox is pretty janky. Bethesda couldn't believe it passed certification considering how buggy it was. They assumed MS must have given them a free pass.

quit it faggot
yeah i know its not the ideal way by any means to play it, but since i happen to have both the 360 and the original xbox morrowind GOTY i just want to see if i can get it to run.

bump for hope from some based anons

What the fuck is with the tech support questions lately? go to the request board retard or call xbox tech support. Or don't be a fucking retard and just pirate it on pc

F

OP here
got it fixed thanks

>pirating The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
What a degenerate.

Attached: TODDDDDDDDDD.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>STOP MAKING VIDEO GAME THREADS. BAIT, SMASH, WAIFUS, AND /POL/ ONLY

>Bethesda couldn't believe it passed certification considering how buggy it was. They assumed MS must have given them a free pass.
and they have been riding high on that free pass ever since, well, until 76 that is

Welcum

Attached: 1498069323124.gif (978x478, 427K)