XIV

This is gonna be your only tank for 5.0

Say something nice about it.

Attached: 1529257808881.png (1767x2500, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SeND4mmfOPg
twitter.com/coeurlclaw/status/1138988984556613632
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392792-Scholar-notes-from-E3-build-Titania-Fight
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392366-Onslaught-should-have-zero-cost-and-two-charges.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EEZ GOT DA ChOPPA AND DA SHOOTA. MORE DAKKA DEN ALL DA UVA BOYZ

youtube.com/watch?v=SeND4mmfOPg

Attached: 20190327163946_1.jpg (1680x1050, 188K)

>heart of light no longer reduces all damage only magic

but hey least their attacks got buffed lol

>roulette
>one new guy, 2 maxed people
>try to say hi
>no responses
>tank is slow as fuck
>oh well
>last boss
>literally just sitting around staring at it
>walk into the arena, tank walks in a little as well
>just standing there again
>start casting and cancelling a spell
>no reaction
>oh well lol
>cast and start the fight
>they run out of the boss arena
>"We were teaching the new person the mechanics"
>"oh lol you shoulda just told me, communicate in party chat"
>"Didn't expect the healer to dictate the pace"
>bitch, i'm on a tight schedule
>his dps friend emotes at me autistically to threaten kicking my from the party

And that's why i fucking hate discord and Crystal.

No way fag. Kicking any GNB tanks.

stormbabies will play it for 1 week then drop it because muh tank anxiety

Attached: weliveinasociety.png (293x286, 134K)

Kill the task, wait 5 minutes. Be free to queue again.

How is this an issue when 99% of raidwide damage are magical anyway?

That's literally their role, retard. They're tanks, not DPS. I mean, I guess you can play it as a DPS character, but that's kind of retarded. It's like playing Paladin or Dark Knight as a DPS, it's retarded since the class is designed as a tank.

Ok, those things on your belt are clearly too big to be bullets, so what are they? Emergency rations of Monster Energy?

Not everyone likes to tank. Weebs got their DPS orgasm with SAM in Stormblood, so now the tank nerds will get their new tank class.

it's not but having it physical as well was strange

Go back to your containment board

Attached: go back to vg.png (892x444, 118K)

i always get riled up when i get couples or friends in the df, i just eat the timer fuck that noise

I'd have preferred them to just make DRK's resist both as well desu.

Have you been enjoying Seize today, user?

Attached: ffxiv_14062019_132302_854.jpg (1357x869, 446K)

Sure, as soon as mods enforce that rule on more than just FFXIV threads.

twitter.com/coeurlclaw/status/1138988984556613632

>47.9% of FFXIV's population has a mental illness

Attached: D86A4C2UYAEZGLJ.png (848x524, 29K)

Attached: 1557792671262.png (990x682, 455K)

rip

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392792-Scholar-notes-from-E3-build-Titania-Fight

It isn't a general, it's a thread about an upcoming piece of DLC.

Does anyone do coils anymore? I was on queue as tank for half an hour and still no pop

Ah, classic. One team gets served a win on a hot plate, the other team is content with losing because they wont bother attacking the S-Rank, and your team gets fuck all because somehow your randoms are more braindead retarded.

>Half is sane
>Half is insane

Perfectly balanced as all things should be. Almost 20% of players identify as trans...OOF

Use the party finder

Hardly a scientific survey. You can make up whatever bullshit stats you want with polls especially with such a small sample size.

>DF Coil
Don't. Put up a party finder you clown.

what kind of skewed fucking pool did he pick from

>Here of the results of the LGBT FFXIV race survey!
>Give a survey to mentally ill group of people
>Surprised they're mentally ill

I'm going to play war and you can't stop me

Attached: 1560369731683.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Quit being such a smooth brain and look beyond the headline. It's a survey of an "LGBTQ community", no shit there are an inordinates amount of trannies. Bet you'd take a trip to Detroit and be shocked at the amount of blacks.

I'll waiting for 6.0 so I can use Chaos Cleave instead of that gay Inner Chaos shit.

>twitter.com/coeurlclaw/status/1138988984556613632
So I guess Miqo'te are back to being the core tranny race?
I'm interested to see what slice of the pie Viera ends up taking.

warriors please

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/392366-Onslaught-should-have-zero-cost-and-two-charges.

hand over the mgp/tamtara grinding bot you cucks

Are you on a tight schedule or just an asshole.

As a tank I sometimes ask for gimmicks to a boss and if I ever saw a healer sperg start the fight I'll let him die.

I'm the tank.
You're not the leader.
Either you wait or I'll kick the fuck out of you.

Attached: 1559586145364.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

>Twitter
Absolute tranny coven, not surprising

You don't get deserter for that? That sounds pretty useful.

NO NO NO NO NO
IT DOESN'T CONFORM TO MY VIEW OF THE GAME
AU RA IS THE TRANNY RACE
ONLY TRANNIES PLAY THIS GAME
TRANNIES TRANNIES TRANNIES
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>Why is our gap closer worse?? It should be just as good as every other tank!
>But don't you dare think about nerfing Holmgang!

Say it with me: Fuck /vg/.

>official forums of any mmo
You fucked up.

Only if your party members decided to vote dismiss you.

I fucking knew it.

Attached: D893idhU4AEX23f.png (900x556, 47K)

>More women than men
What

Attached: 1597969078658.jpg (239x211, 29K)

Can you not read? They were all standing around without explanation. It's been my experience that in that instance the fucking tank is just unsure if people are ready.
They could have told him they're explaining shit, but they're in their own little bubble and barely even register the person who is keeping them alive.

>xaela and moonkeeper the most tranny race
yeah nothing new here

Attached: 1560401300633.jpg (598x662, 85K)

WAR's version of a tanking tool not the absolute best out of any tanking class? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

I already geared up ninja and even got their arr relic because I knew this is exactly what was going to happen. If I end up going back to a healer it's going to be AST and the only reason I will touch scholar is to level up summoner faster.

If they're standing and you're the healer why the hell are you running in you idiot. Again.

Don't
Fucking
Initiate

Only tanks can do that.

Trans women count as men.

>FC friend plays a male miqo'te
>he isn't actually gay but the entire FC makes fun of him for playing one and calls him gay
>sometimes he goes with it other times he gets legit mad
Time to find out if he's in a bad mood or not cuz i'ma send him that shit.

Does tank anxiety really exist? I just jumped into FFXIV as a wowfugee and played gld/pld, tanked a bunch already. It's not that hard, just look up bosses on the wiki or ask players if there are mechanics lol

>I'm the tank, I wear the pants!
Keep up, tank cuck, or we'll kick you. I'm fine with having the MNK tank in Fists of Earth. I'm overgeared and don't dive a fuck.

This is what I expected out of a WAR
Hello, Anger

Attached: 1554637479594.png (1156x245, 60K)

Here's your Miqote healer for your roulette. Say something nice about her!

Attached: 1552142751263.png (800x448, 636K)

basically this I even hid my frustration and just asked for better communication and they still felt the need to berate me over that. I made it plain as day that I was gonna pull if they didn't want to do anything.
And its fucking roulette, easy fucking dungeon where I barely had to heal at all. If they wanted to teach their new friend what to do they could have done it beforehand.

To babies and ERP shitters with no concept of how to be good? Yes I know plenty of tanks who are so afraid of popping cooldowns when they take damage and split up pulls as much as they can.

>Tankfaggot getting buttmad because his entire life worth is dictated by being “””the leader”””

Nah, fuck you. Most content can be dps tanked so we will do just fine without you, slow faggot.

I-I'll just bring Urianger...

Oh my fuck, the gayorzea meme is real, at this point im just going to play the fucking xpac and not talk to a single fucking person

>Most content can be dps tanked so we will do just fine without you, slow faggot.
its funny you mention that because I was doing just fine soloing the boss until the game forced them all into the arena.

Jesus fucking Christ even by tranny standards that thing is repulsive

Attached: IMG_0427.png (507x636, 205K)

You are an absolute cockbag and I'm glad I also main tank so I don't have to deal with faggots like you. I fucking hate other tanks whenever I play a different job because of attitudes like yours.

Just throw the axe at the boss, christ.

These niggas need to watch Bebop and Genesis.

D-Dios MIO!!!! La creatura... El G-Goblino...

Attached: sn,x1000-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 76K)

Holy fucking shit
I demand that you erase that from my memory

Attached: skellington5.gif (333x250, 599K)

I wanted to do tank but I stopped because I am honestly nervous whilst doing it.
My friend who's been playing for a while keeps calling me retarded saying that me playing healer is harder than tank and it just doesn't feel that way to me.

Tank really seems hard to me, I'll be sticking to astro and eventually consider gunblade or dark. I really wanted to do tank, but I'm so shit at it.

Why did they make it so hard to get cards from Triple Triad? This shit is cancer.

I’m sorry you have poor reading comprehension.

This right here is why I picked up tanking. Hotshot egotists and plain shitty tanks are too great a price to pay sometimes.

>Have a survey in Flint asking for people's heritage
>"Why are there so many niggers!?"
Big brained boy right here.

women love mmos and always have

Why are tanks the worse type of people

A good healer doesn’t need a tank ever

No idea why tanks are so entitled

Thats when you pull anyways and force them to kick you, you can always requeue and you'll get an instant pop as a healer

Don't let these beta basedboys dictate your runs bro. Fuck them.

t. tank who pulls right away

mentally ill and ugly women*

Start tanking from Satasha.

Stop fucking SAMMY POSTING NOW

Attached: 5ME1dAt.png (869x188, 21K)

user who hurt you?

I havent played FF8 since it released. I dont remember shit. Should I replay it in preparation for Eden?

Attached: 1560218772421.jpg (633x758, 477K)

F Roe not on the chart? F Roe confirmed for straightest players.

Despite all the shitposters, you're 100% correct. Healers have no business pulling, let alone pulling bosses.

You have to remember, user...
Most faggots and trannies are obsessed with their sexualities to the point that it's the most important thing in their life.
When an opportunity like this comes up for them to "express" themselves, they'll pile on to it immediately.
Normal people will have looked at this and mostly ignored it, but some of them will have treated it like a silly facebook survey and that's where their data comes from.

This is pure bait but i know Yea Forums is home to the shittiest tanks so I can't even tell anymore

Attached: 1531695121589.jpg (300x300, 12K)

How can someone be that ugly at the age of 21 holy shit.
He looks like my old friend's dead father, who was 50 years old, smoked 20 a day, and had the face of a wrinkled asshole.

I'm the tank

Either you wait and explain the gimmicks to me. Or you get impatient and run in, die and I kick you.
Good luck kicking me. I'll find another team instantly even after getting kicked, while you wait in que 40+ for another tank.

Respect the tank.
I know you're all dps niggers too.
Always wanting to rush.
Keep your ADHD in check.

Attached: black-night-3.jpg (900x600, 36K)

Nah, it's pretty shit honestly. The best part of the entire story was when everyone thought Ultimecia was a future Rinoa (since the game practically spells it out for you) but the scenario writer, when asked, said "lolwut".

o7

can we have one thread without transphobia

Same bro. Im tempted to start with GNB or PLD but Im not a leader type. I overthink everything and my mistakes would be alot more noticeable. DPS is abit numbing doing my rotation for the millionth time and healer keeps me engaged more. Ill try to tank one day.

Attached: nervous.jpg (480x480, 53K)

Hi, I'm the Scholar. I can do everything you can do.
Fuck your special snowflake syndrome, I'm in charge of this dungeon, soiboy.

Is this the new copypasta

You are replaceable
Nice bait tho

Attached: 1341268592233.jpg (305x406, 24K)

Outside of savage+ and current 24 men tanks are worthless.

And this post just sealed this threads fate.

But why

seriously

This is the best way. The only way you'll lose the anxiety and start being good at tanking is by doing it. Spam Leveling Roulettes with your tank of choice. As you level up and naturally take on tougher stuff you'll naturally get better as long as you're trying to get better.

Attached: nxpX1B6.png (641x694, 445K)

Who do you think is more replaceable to the other party members: the tank who wants you to spend a minute explaining mechanics to him, or the healer who absolutely refuses because he needs to dilate soon so he charges in and pulls the boss when the tank isn't ready and refuses any other way of doing things?

>start a new character
>tank
>rush through the story quests and keep sprout on as long as possible
>purposefully take dungeons infuriatingly slow
>let any impatient healer or dps die and vote kick them
>also get them banned if they try to bully a poor sprout like me
learn your place, healkeks

Attached: 1558870998976.jpg (192x263, 5K)

>tranny posting
Post discarded!
Enjoy your kick and 30 minute queue penalty, shitlord.

>Tfw tank main and I usually get faggots like this whenever I play DPS/Healer
Uninstall please

All forum outlets:

NA: WAAAH WAAAAH I CAN'T ADJUST! MY BRAIN IS TOO SMALL!! WHAT IS THIS?? OH GOD THE EARS ON MY BUNNY AREN'T PERFECT...TIME TO BUY A FANTASIA..

JP: Theorycrafting is fun, it will be interesting to see these new changes and how we can adapt to brand new playstyles, I'm excited to finally play Shadowbringers!

What the fuck is wrong with the west?

You are, because I'm taking both of the DPS with me and clearing the rest of the dungeon with or without you.
>dilate
RENT FREE

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

F Roes don't exist.

Actually if my tank is a Sprout I'll spend time to let them figure out how to play.
I don't mind teaching new players, but when it's doing Expert Dungeon Roulette, for example, and the shitty tank is playing like a retard, I'm going to take charge.

Falseflagging healerfag. I hope they remove more of your dps abilities after ShB.

Attached: 1532056010368.jpg (1024x768, 262K)

>faggots like this
People who haven't played the dungeon before and want the mechanics explained to them, and to be the one who initiates when that is their job? Because that's all that guy is.

>muh superior japanese players so polite and awesome fuck my own civilization

Attached: 1555010220189.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Which jobs look to be the most fun in 5.0 and why?

Tank here.
Tank dude is right.
Why rush in? Why would anyone rush in? Tell me DPS do you rush in and initiate the fight? What about you healers?

I've tanked a ton and I never ever seen someone do something like that.

So again I tell you. Is tank bro wrong?

When the healer can't wait a minute for explaining the mechanics and just rushes in?

And what's his reply to the whole team?

>I got shit to do and need to finish this asap. Bitch I'm on a tight schedule.

So then why que up?

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-230652.png (327x419, 226K)

Attached: 1560221669920.jpg (223x223, 14K)

I'll definitely take it up at some point.

EXACTLY, healer is very engaging for me and fun. When I played DPS I was so outstandingly bored (my experience) that I almost quit, my friend then suggested something different and I had tons of fun with Astro.
Hope you make it and manage to tank eventually user, I'm with you on this!

Yes, sorry. I just felt incredibly pressured. My first time tanking as dark I was being treated like an utter retard and as though I should know how to do it fully. I tried to explain I was literally doing my first tank and had no grasp of what the fuck it was like but yeah. Bad experience, we go through it with no deaths but I just get nervous regardless in the middle of it.

I'm probably going to ask my friends to form a private group with me to do a few dungeons so I can get the hang of it without people bitching at me so I can at the very least be a bit calmer.

That's the problem. He's literally not doing his job by not initiating.

Here's your healer bro.

Attached: future viera main.jpg (1920x1080, 605K)

If we got an expansion with a bit of FFX theming, like HW had some VI theming and SB had some XII theming, what Jobs do you think they'd add?

GNB because drk was gutted and war got nothing.

>A good healer doesn't need a tank ever
stop doing expert roulette

There are a couple.

Attached: ffxiv_05282019_213642_695.png (2560x1440, 2.87M)

>already capped tomes and scrips

I feel like I'm done preparing for the expansion, I don't really feel like doing much else

>All forum outlets:
>/vg/, Reddit, Official Forums and FFlogs & Twitch retards: WAAAH WAAAAH I CAN'T ADJUST! MY BRAIN IS TOO SMALL!! WHAT IS THIS?? OH GOD THE EARS ON MY BUNNY AREN'T PERFECT...TIME TO BUY A FANTASIA..
>Yea Forums and Based /r/ffxivshitpost: Theorycrafting is fun, it will be interesting to see these new changes and how we can adapt to brand new playstyles, I'm excited to finally play Shadowbringers!

What the fuck is wrong with the internet?

the new person was a BLM and the boss was calcafuckingbrina

His glam is fresh. Contemporary. I like it.

As soon as trannies stop being repulsive, sure.

We know that the WoL isn’t a primal, but do you think we’ll eventually go down that path? Is it even possible and would you want it to happen?

>tank bro
He's a tank fag not a tank bro
Tankbros can communicate with the party and work as a team, this guy thinks he's fucking god sent to earth when in reality, we don't need him. We don't need pompous faggots like him, at all. DPS can tank everything with a competent healer.
All they had to do was say "1 sec explaining mechanics" and the other guy wouldn't have had an issue.

>DRK was gutted
>lost a combo
>Otherwise it gained things like 2 new attacks, a JoJo stand, inner release clone, magic defense raid buff etc.

All male raen are gay change my mind

how are you supposed to make gil?
Feels like the market has long since destroyed by people who maxxed their gil 6 years ago, bots, and RMT.
I have a sneaking suspicion that a good percentage of people buy gil (probaby like 20%) or bot.

Tankfag here. Is it really that bad to have the fight explained to me before I fight it?

I prefer not wasting people's time and then die by initiating the fight and not knowing what to do.

There's a live letter tomorrow wtf

>1-2-3 1-2-3 1-2-3
It's fucking boring Jim

>Lost a combo

Sometimes I was just use enmity combos just to see a different animation.

Because faggot I don't want to spend more than 15 minutes in this dungeon i've run 900000 times

Why do Au ra men have such... Good bodies... Followed by shit faces.

Treasure maps.

I mean not him but I wouldn't say DPS could tank everything, no scholar shield in the world will stop hyperdrive or Neo's aero 3 from murdering a DPS.

Lazy and dragged out bait today, hopefully tomorrows liveletter has meaningful info

Attached: 1529767908772.jpg (1080x1224, 156K)

4 man dungeons are brain dead and if you're concerned about raids watch a video.

So we all agree PLD is gonna be the best tank in 5.0 right?

NA is full of pussy low IQ shitters. More news at 11.

All Male Au'Ra are gay. Change my mind.

>implying DRK isn't currently 1-DA-2-DA-3 rinse repeat forever

>turning the class into an edgy WAR clone
ruined

Talking about some Shadowniggers stuff like crafting and gathering.

>normalfag tank male healer female
>Yea Forums catfished dps male healer tranny
I just want to offtank to a playful and /fit/ tomboy onee-san GF that's slightly older than me for fuck's sake.

Attached: 1531315801252.gif (500x730, 447K)

I wasn't implying SHAD gutted dark, I'm implying DRK has been constantly fucked since Heavensward.

Then why are people always getting mad that I'm not pulling everything in a dungeon and speedrunning dungeons.

its funny because the new infuriate is pretty much how DA should have been

You mean a combo they literally dont use?

>not stocking up on delineations so you can get hq gear out first with forbidden arts
in reality i'm not gonna get real heavily into crafting because i'm lazy, but if you're a market jew you should probably grab a few dozen of each

Attached: mister whistle's wild ride.jpg (147x47, 3K)

Ability names are taken from Final Fantasy VIII.

It’s true

The hierarchy has always been healer > dps > tank

Tanks just make the game easier for other real roles when they get to spam taunt

If the DPS know how to handle their bursts and aggro and the healer is good you never ever ever need a tank even in the hardest content

Tank players love the idea that they’re in charge but in reality they’re just a figurehead, a puppet, to the real players in the group.

Attached: 5B3F946C-0786-45BA-A228-02A4842A29F2.jpg (724x1024, 64K)

>This lala walks up to your Miqo'te girlfriend and slaps her ass
What do you do?

Attached: file.png (621x556, 348K)

All the edgy armored ones that thirst after middie girls?

Full Nelson

What if I don't think I'm in charge when I tank? What if I just want to help my fellow players not have to worry about aggro?

>Does tank anxiety really exist?
Yeah. It comes from a place where you don't really know what to expect from other players. Tanks set the pace and it can be terrifying if you're only jumping into it because you heard it was cool but never really did MMOs. I remember playing at launch at having a blast with all the other newbies, then coming back a few months later as random df groups were expecting me to speed run Ampdapor Keep right off the bat. Never mind CM or Praetorium and how that was a huge fucking shithole of people who didn't want to be there yelling at people who were running it for the first time to skip cutscenes.

Actually tanking is pretty easy but the idea is that you're on edge because you think everyone else is on a hair trigger since they run these dungeons all day. So you're obsessed with doing everything perfect the first time with no experience even though there's not that much to screw up.

Female Elezen confirmed straightest race/gender combo

>DPS isnt even on the same level as the other 3
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GUN"CHADS" HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spamming your AOE and your tank cool downs is brain dead easy.

Blitzball for Dancer as a throwing weapon glam. That's about it, no new jobs.

Send it a goldseller tell to embarrass it on stream.

>Tsubame-gaeshi
>Repeat the previous executed Iaijutsu with increased potency
>plus less Shinten spam
>lower cast time for Iaijutsu
>single target version of Guren for more big dick damage
The future is looking bright SAMbros.

Attached: sasaki.png (594x530, 122K)

How dare you post that fucking thing here

>Neo's Aero 3
we're talking about dungeons not savage raids dude

Is Ring of Ash the most comfy beastmen camp?

Attached: ffxiv_06142019_001241_514.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

The stats were apparently way off between versions and even more so on the E3 version which buffed certain skills.

Yeah pretty much. Every femelezen I've met was in actual gear and not slutgam like trannies and manchildren who play femiqote/femlizards

How's Paladin? I don't think I'm good enough for an advanced Tank like Gunbreaker and I prefer the aesthetic of sword and board to axe.

Until musashi comes and fuck you in the ass you weeb.

>not just botting and completely tanking all high end gathering mats by posting stacks of 99 while still making shit loads of money

Read my posts again, the new player was not the tank, and nobody was using party chat despite me trying to engage in some matter of communication. Don't really care if the tank is slow, but I just want people to talk in a fucking mmo and not to bitch when assumptions are made.

Don't act like DRK hasn't lost the best fucking animations in the game. Scourge, the Enimity combo and old Delerium were cut for shit like the current DPS combo that is floaty and look like shit.

>the upcoming FF7 remake will almost certainly have collaboration events with FFXIV
>probably add outfits for Cloud, Tifa, maybe others as well

> they'll be the new outfits instead of the classic ones

Attached: 1486250012484.jpg (683x935, 699K)

Congrats on being from Yea Forums. That makes you better than 99% of XIV players and an orange parser.

>Never mind CM or Praetorium
You know, I hate that we have to watch cutscenes now when running them, but the experience of running both of those dungeons for the first time and getting chained into cutscenes and missing out on fights even while trying to skip stuff was one of the worst experiences I've had in this game

>I would like one fantasia in preparation of 5.0 please.

>femroe player

nice.

/playtime

But im a purple kind of guy.

I headpat the Lala because I don't fucking date miqo'te fujoshits.

honestly they will probably end up doing a raid series focused on Midgar or something.

No user you are just colorblind.

>Orange

I'll press the buttons when I want.

>Does tank anxiety really exist?
Only if you never played a real MMO. 14 is a fucking cake walk compared to 11.

Fuck yeah tank anxiety exists.

I remember just today running the first part of Crystal tower and there was a point where there were 3 separate Chrystals or something.

As tank I pull the monsters and stay in front of the thing, you know what does does?

>What is this tank doing?
>PULL ADS TO DPS WERE ON THE PANEL

then your flow gets fucked and you just end up bringing everything to them.

I ended up not doing much the rest of the raid because I kept the confidence to tank. Then they yelled at me for not keeping the armored guys off the meteors.

I just try my best and then there's this whole group just watching me seeing my every move it's crazy. Calling me names because it's my first time.

Attached: 1489878319023.jpg (693x663, 60K)

>He doesn't hang with the bugbros
>laughingcatsluts.tiff

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 11K)

Based. PLDs think they'll be hot shit in ShB but little do they know they, alongside the dps jobs, will be torn to shreds by SAMchads if they step out of line.

Attached: Tsubame Gaeshi.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

>Dirty magicless Garleaniggers need to steal magic users, land and now even anthems
lol

What used to happen in XI

But then the gimmicks happen and I die and everyone gets mad

Attached: One Million.png (674x834, 219K)

When, 4 years from now? The current raids are already known- Eden (FF8) and Nier. Remake launches in spring. They aren't making a new fucking raid for it.

DRK are gonna get the Buster Sword mark my words.

Careful, you might trigger some "hardcore" raiders if you say anything good about a non-meta job

paladin is actually more complex than gunbreaker, i dunno why people think gnb is the one that's hard to figure out
anyway it's looking like the best overall tank in shad so give it a shot, 1-50 is basically a tank with training wheels and then by the time they start giving you the cool shit you should know what you're doing by then

Maybe I should look into picking up SAM.

That's natural when the ERPers have endless meltdowns at the mere sight of a character that isn't a cat or lizard. Even Viera are too much for them.

Who cares. They don't pay your sub.

They've been buffed actually.
Potency increased across the board and No Mercy went from 10% to 20%.

Indom is now a worse assize kek
>400 pot
>no damage
>dosent restore mp

>explain the gimmicks to me
Already throwing you in the garbage, any good tank will know what to do and how to adapt to situations. Keep talking like a faggot and we'll kick you so you can return to limsa and gpose with your cat girlfriends (male)

Yoshi deserves it, what a lad.

No i just checked again im a purple guy.
And a blue guy with MCH.

NO user NO. HEALER TOUGH JOB. ME CAST STONE. Seriously though tanking isn't easy if you've low confidence or information. Especially if you get a group with shitty personalities. Tanking in and of itself is easy, the hard part is the players. DPSlets dying and blaming you. Healers that are borderline afk or trying to parsetranny or having a meltdown and so on.

>ffxiv isn't a tranny hugbox MM-

One million now?

You should. Now that synergy isn't a thing anymore, pure DPS rules, and in that field SAM is a literal god.

>mfw ANOTHA SHOHA

Attached: 1560479701901.png (635x349, 160K)

SCH is going to be fucked when it comes to MP management.

Attached: 1551731425620.jpg (1596x635, 388K)

You should. It's actually pretty damn fun once you've all the abilities. Easy enough to not make you want to die and complex enough to be fun to play.

>Now that synergy isn't a thing anymore
That's not quite enough. They did nothing more than replace BRD with DNC, ignoring all the other buffs.

males were a mistake

>PLD got to keep its DoT but WAR and DRK didn't
Fuck you yoshi, give it back

it's the most fun melee dps, if you're just looking to fuck around in dungeons and normal modes and shit it's worth looking into

I dunno they could be holding off on it as an 'in case of low sub count' event.

And what's the significance of this? Not all of us speak gook

I know Garlemald stole the anthem but it sounds a lot better than the the actual Ala Mhigan anthem

*AHEM*
FUCK HYDAELYN
AND FUCK ELIDIBUS
BUT MOST OF ALL FUCK PARSE TRANNY SCHOLARS

Attached: 1560476360266.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

The only bad AST changes are the loss of Celestial Opposition and Time Dilation.

The only thing it lost that I care is the haste

Attached: 1560339942458m.jpg (1024x800, 54K)

DNC doesn't require a specific partner though. You can stick a DNC in any group because there's no damage types to worry about anymore. No piercing, no slashing, fuck it. Just get a DNC, get a SAM, and get who the fuck ever to fill in the other two spots. DRG and a SMN, probably. Doesn't matter anymore.

didnt they say GNB was supposed to be advanced

>Celestial Opposition and Time Dilation.

Attached: 1558394553945.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

These fucks can't even manage two fucking dungeons per patch and you expect them to make an entire raid just for a collaboration event?

>tfw play actual female au ra raen
>play WAR, AST and SAM

Feels alpha man

Attached: 1A58ED1D-5BCE-4607-8546-534ECB049D83.jpg (202x278, 10K)

As a mancat this doesn't surprise me. Every other one I run into is either an edgelord crawling in my skin DRK main, flamboyant pink hair slutglams, or someone trying to make a "hot" guy by running shirtless or something. I'm just surprised the gap between them and Au Ra isn't smaller.

AST needs those back and also something to do with seals during the divination downtime and it'd be fantastic

what the fuck i'm the same except xaela

RAPTORS WON. FUCK YOU ALL IN THE BAY AREA. YOU GOT FUCKED.

There are no gimmicks in trash pulls and the boss fights don't do enough damage to be a danger. In boss fights use a shield or cool down when ever you see a cast bar.

yeah but it's not unless there's something i'm missing, just by eyeballing it you do have a lot of ogcds but you hit them on cooldown and that's not what i'd call complex even by tank standards

Give me back PvE Disable you fucks.

Attached: 1540005164957.png (1020x685, 694K)

Why is Yea Forums so obsessed with trannies.

Attached: OBSESSED2.png (617x71, 6K)

Why not have some self respect and play femhighlander

>Not just pulling balls to the wall, wall to wall, all the time learning shit as you go as a tank.

Stop playing tank you virgin cuck.

In terms of who carries a team the most, you're probably right. But tell your DPS to handle a burst like Tail End or Critical Hit and tell me how it goes.

Tanks are only in charge of initiating a fight because that's basic role etiquette and function. It doesn't mean they're in charge of everything. I'm a tank and If I'm doing Savage I often ask MCH, NIN and SMN if they want to do the countdown themselves since they have CDs and pre-buffs (aetherflow, ammunition, huton) that needs to be ready. With that said, if the tank is being a slowpoke and taking forever to pull, then sure, go ahead, but if the tank is trying to do bare minimum organization before pulling like starting a measly 15 seconds CD, there is no harm in waiting.

Date the lala instead.

They're probably calling it 'advanced' because of the Renzokuken combo

I am the 1(.1)%.

It's the new catch-all insult, like cuck used to be

>he thinks ff7:r will be done in 4 years

DPS and Healer shouldn't initiate.
Tanks who refuse to save the party after the dude initiates are cancer.

If they initiate, get aggro if you're not a bitch or let them die then get aggro if you want to be a dick. Anything else is being a primadonna .

Because I want to be a dragon girl and not some basic bitch human nobody

Attached: 92CC6C13-B4CC-445A-BF67-647F03CC6C71.gif (400x400, 1.27M)

>Attempting BA tonight first time.
>In Discord, first thing they do is complain about an old discord they split from.
>Almost an entire group gets portals sniped from them, leader has an autistic meltdown.

So is it common that people fight to get in portals or was that an exceptional circumstance? I'd really like to sit outside of a discord and just do the instance without having to listen to foreign banter the whole time.

That's perfectly fine, and why the countdown timer exists.

>post random unrelated link to lgbt survey
>wow why is Yea Forums so obsessed
I wonder.

it's somehow gotten worse in the past week
if i had literally anywhere else to talk about this game that didn't suck i'd leave, but this is inexplicably the best place

>FC leader plays a male cat with Nuhn last name
>but its actually played by a chick so all the dudes playing catgirls in the FC whiteknight her of course
>they are literally her harem
5D chess.

If you're still going through the MSQ then there's no issue with going through duties blind, at least for the first time, right? I mean I want new stuff to be somewhat of a surprise. If people in game message stuff or tips I'll keep them in mind, but otherwise I should just be able to pick stuff up through playing, right? Even when playing tank.

Attached: 1548306706795.png (912x1502, 1.65M)

Yea Forums is full of degenerates
So they have to vent their frustration on other degenerates.

based

>ogre

Attached: 1560457798390.png (370x320, 146K)

Au'Ra will never be as cute as this. Damn shame.

femhighlanders unironically look like mtf trannies though.

>unrelated link to lgbt survey
this was a screencap of searching the last FFXIV thread that hit the bump limit on Yea Forums. Are you retarded? Do you just not know what firefox searches look like?

Over 1,000,000 active players according to latest census results by a JP website.

Cool

>Because I want to be a dragon girl and not some basic bitch human nobody
Except Au'ra ARE the basic bitches of this game alone with miqotes

I want to like femroes please help

>remake launches in spring
The first episode, which is just Midgar, launches in spring, the rest could be years out

Thats perfectly fine considering most people you will get grouped with will outgear the content anyways. I just spent half an hour agonizing over an Alexander fight and when I finally did the raid the group blazed through without doing a single mechanic.

Besides that, people don't mind wiping one time and then explaining a couple of mechanics.

They literally said
>we don't know how many parts the ff7 remake will be
And the first part only takes place in midgar, and is coming out next year. I will fucking bet everyone in this thread the ff7 remake won't be done in the next 10 years.

No, ogres are femroes.
t.femroe player

>only 1 mil subs
Big YIKES.

Xaela girls being as small as they are is a shame.

Impressive.

I thought SAM was boring until level 62 (kenki master/faster resource gain) where suddenly you're weaving in way more OGCDs. That one level tuned SAM into one of my favorites.

Nah

Attached: k21hqq4bzvnx.jpg (1811x816, 233K)

i think my xaela girl is pretty cute, shes daughterfu material

It doesn't belong at all you moron.

in my experience most people don't get mad unless you fail at extremely basic shit, don't worry too much about it
like i'll grumble about small pulls, but i'm not gonna yell at you about it ingame because screaming at a guy about a catgirl dressup game is psychotic

I'ma be honest, i don't even think they'll finish it man, it's looking to be a complete fucking disaster my money is it will die in development hell.

That fucking pisses me off, when i fanta'ed from midlander i was so confused about the height. If I could be a midlander with au'ra animations i'd do it in a heartbeat.

i've never heard of a Canadian talk about basketball except for the last few weeks. fair weather fans are the worst. You may as well just be Seahawk fans

More than WoW :)

No thanks
t xaela

Nah, WoW is at low point right now but it still has at least 4 times the subs XIV has.

The fuck? Were you not alive for the past couple of years?

No we are not

Attached: 6B6E48B0-B601-49CF-9E84-AC0F12EC611F.jpg (2345x1024, 99K)

Then play Raen. Xaela are mainly warriors known for their savagery and should look the part.

The last number anyone reported was 1.7 million, and there's no way it hasn't been dropping since then

Au Ras are literally basic bitch humans with a tail and disgusting scales
The original Au Ra concept was a proper dragon girl

Attached: Screenshot-26_04_2015-22_29_38.jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

>taking Innocence as DRK
I think kino is on the menu tonight.

Attached: 1554091858380.gif (280x210, 641K)

It's down to about 700k actually.

Is anyone on fairae. I need some bros to play with.

I don't appreciate Pipin earfucking me in every voiced cutscene he's in.

.>that Femroe number

Deserved, they're fucking repulsive. No, I don't care to see your dog faced shit characters either futafags.

>haha I'm so cool and unique because I play human

I can be a savage and still be short

Did they remove the gil bot hyurs from that?

90% of those male Hyurs are gilfarming bots or stand around in town all day shouting their Ching Chong gibberish adverts.

Fuck its not fair.

>he chose the human race
imagine being the stale bread in a game where everyone looks plain.

As another tank, you know as well as I do despite getting an instant queue, if you get kicked after the second boss, you still have a lot of time to waste before you catch up to where you were. It's also another chance to get braindead DPS who don't AoE, further extending the time you stay in dungeon.

If you're using the public queue, be considerate of other players who might not be that great. For every expert you get, you'll also get a twelve year old who's never read a single piece of external info about how to play in his life. Accepting that not every run will be a sub-15 minute thing is the only way to avoid acting like a shitter.

How is this any different from Secure and Shatter? Mael cheats using Discord and ACT call outs.

haters gonna hate, I still like Au Ra even if this concept art was 1000x cooler than what we got.

This needs an update.

Attached: 1548726110980.png (2765x2956, 2.72M)

Man, you think Viera are half-assed? Imagine how shit the implementation of those things would have been

>manliest fucking chad in the whole game
>potato

That’s like being the only hetero in a room full of gays and trannies.

What's your IGN? Bout to head to sleep though.

humans are alright but for me personally I don't see the point in playing human in any game where you have options to be something else

How about you tell the entire dungeon that you're explaining you fucknut. Zero respect to faggots that treat this as a solo or co-op game.

Post yours I'm fucking nervous.

>that neck
Chuckled.

Just play a male character in XIV.

Hrothgar won't fit the bill tho.

Lala’s with dusty noses are CUTE CUTE CUTE

I make sure to give them lots of head pats when I see their cute lil’ dusty nose

Attached: 02BCCEC4-0B2D-4DD2-A643-C10E88E2DABB.png (600x476, 111K)

IF PEOPLE ARE STANDING BEHIND THE PURPLE LINE

DONT INITIATE

ITS NOT THAT HARD.

IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT AFK OR TANK STALLING. ASK.

ITS NOT THAT HARD.

YOU'RE A HEALER.

STAY IN THE BACK.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INITIATE

Why are you trannies so obsessed with Yea Forums?

>nasty shitsmeared noses
>cute

>retainer just brought me Jet-black dye
about time this shit paid off

Dog nose Lalas are gross.

Attached: D1543485847204.jpg (480x640, 50K)

So true, I have never once seen Mael get overwhelmed even when both Flames and Adder are attacking them at the same time and Mael gets even more points just by all the sheer amount of kills they get.

Not subs, active players. There are more subs than active players because people are stupid and don't unsub.

they got dusty noses from eating dirt after taking an ass kicking from me for breathing my air

stay mad nigger I do this every day and I've never been kicked. Keep up or get out.

Look forward to it.

I know who that is, user.

Why wouldn't you play the perfect generalist race?

Attached: 1478496576630.jpg (1715x965, 250K)

Meet me on cactuar at Limsa's boat?

except the tank went past the line seething tanknigger

Feels good to finally leave my FC of almost 5 years with not a single true bond created with anyone. Almost like getting out of an abusive relationship.

>But what if I need something crafted?
>But maybe one of inner circle players will actually deign themselves to join my PF group this time.
>But maybe they will actually consider asking if I want to join for something instead of settling it all in their 15 linkshells and private Discord groups this time.
Never again. I'm free and I hope I can find a nice FC in Shad.

Attached: 445664564546465.jpg (1121x584, 111K)

Just finished the GSM Stormblood quests
Seeing Nanamo so happy made me want to protect her smile forever, now I know how Raubahn felt every day.
What other DoH or DoL quests are worthy just for the story?

The rule of all MMO's is that the more plain you look, the more you stand out from other PC's.

Use your words. Don't assume people are psychic. TALK IN THIS MASSIVELY ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME

Most normies can't play a game unless they can self insert. I have a friend who plays games, and he literally names his characters in MMOs he plays after himself. Always picks the most normie choices too. Human, Warrior, acts like a jock, etc. Talks a big game, you'd think he was a total chad, until you met him in real life. Then you'd have a good laugh. When he asked a Japanese girl I introduced him to to describe him (her English was pretty 'technically passed the courses' tier) she called him 'tiny'.

Anyway- these are the people who game developers are trying to cater to these days. It's why every other day you hear some special snowflake whining about how he/she/xer isn't being 'represented'. They are literally incapable of distinguishing between the character on the screen and themselves, and can't play unless their character perfectly matches their own tastes, no matter how weird or degenerate.

I personally think you should step in blind to everything except for old savage content. Even, then, still go in blind if you're in a learning party.

good luck, free user

>ARR and HW
All of them.
>SB
ALC, LTW, BSM, ARM, GSM.

Can someone post the blufever image.

Why Yoshi's lala is so smug?

Attached: 1557095326703.jpg (1920x1080, 422K)

You won't. Took you 5 years to finally leave a place where you didn't like or even make any attempt at making friends.

ALC if you're a lorefag. GSM is the best one otherwise.

Ok Yea Forums spoonfeed me.

What is looking to be the best tank going into 5.0?

Also, what is everyone doing in preparation for 5.0? I'm just catching up on Hildy and leveling up some extra jobs.

Attached: IMG_20180608_102931.jpg (512x341, 54K)

Every race is meant to be a generalist in XIV.

Thinking about unsubbing

Developing relationships is s two way street.

>more women play than men
Wait what

You'd be smug too if you had the power to flip a switch and ban every single one of the faggots crowded around you

Paladin I think made out the best

WAR and PLD will be the best tanks again. GNB will be third. DRK will be last. However, GNB will be more complicated than the other tanks, while DRK will be super simple.

I'm on fairae man.

>healer pulling boss
>ever
id kick you as a lesson to your bitch ass lmao

I just left a similar situation and I have to say that you probably won't find some magical nice FC. But it's okay because it's better than being alone in a crowd.

Paladin is easily the best tank: highest damage, best mitigation, best utility, literally the best in every field.

You can't keep me down anymore.

Yes and they've never tried.

gunbreaker still might be a bit weak, the other three are about even with each other with paladin slightly ahead
it probably won't matter too much which one you pick tho, so play whichever you like

WAR, WAR will always be the best tank no amtter what because they beat SCH and MNK combined as the whiniest playerbase

>join a FC after leaving a couple of FCs with assholes that wouldn't shut up
>find a nice quiet FC that doesn't talk much
Finally I am at home.

I'm capping out tomes, scrips, and gearing up classes to atleast 390 in prep. Every piece of Shadowbringers media has made me more hyped for it.

....world transfer over my dude.

GNB looks the most fun

Wanting to stand out by not standing out. So no better.

PLD but it's going to be nerfed to make way for WAR mains once their crying starts.

Compare all the ventures you spent until now. Consider the gil you make from Glamour prisms even when cheap. They sell fast too. Was it worth the wait, user? Honestly it's not worth it for gil. If anything it'd be glams/minions you can't get otherwise.

More women take surveys.

I am blue dps. You can't make me tank.

It's a social doll dressing sim.

you should've asked "are pulling or.....?" not just pull.

Just like last time.

What FC? What server?

You do you heterochromia cat. You do you.

This guy still living in 2.0 lmao

Yes, user, I'm sure you alone are a saint among sinner.

You know you can visit other worlds now right?

You don't make friends over the internet. Not real ones. You make acquaintances. If you can't tell the difference, that doesn't mean you beat the odds and found real friends online, it means you've never had any real friends so you don't know what a real friend is.

"p-plain! PLAIN!" meanwhile most normalfags, trannies, women play au ra and cats. Stay mad catnigger/xaela tranny.

i'm going to pretend that the aggro toggle lowers my dps, and no one can stop me

WE FALL

Fuck I meant world visit lmao

Wat really? How

the only correct answer

Attached: 1560396881671.jpg (773x645, 82K)

It's a small trade company on Faerie. First one I've come across kind of like a very light RP group. Not saying which.

Is DRK dead? I mained it through HW but not SB and was sort of interested in playing the thematic job for ShB but people are making it sound like SE killed it

>I dont read patch notes

Did anyone play nin at the E3? Is Trick still 10%?

It hurts, but this man speaks the truth.

Attached: 1557190991692.gif (517x328, 1.69M)

I'm really thinking of ditching mine. We got together in Wrath of the Lich king and have played games off and on throughout ten years, there's a few people I like, and a few I absolutely hate working with. One guy especially becomes a total shithead when he's got an audience, despite being perfectly fine alone because he craves attention.

The trouble is, I've grouped with dozens of other FCs to see what they're like, and generally, they all have flaws that I can't tolerate, not the least of which having to tiptoe around what I say in social hour because dissenting opinions aren't tolerated. I got the cold shoulder from one just for defending WoW classic, as if suggesting that its existence means some people enjoy that kind of game was the most taboo thing I could say. If I can't even talk about something so passé, what sort of hope do I have of carrying on a conversation any deeper than that?

Everyone should have WAR and SMN/SCH at the cap at this point. SE will always concede to the complaints, no matter what they are.

I mean it's already started

click on the aetherite in one of the three citystates, it gives you an option to move around

Lucky. I had a good FC on Faerie once. They went inactive and kept FC hopping and couldn't handle the gay so I jumped over to midgard.

You seem hellbent on putting people down. You're right, maybe I just wasn't being a good enough wife to him.

>normies have no imagination
the NPC meme is real

All races look awful, but saying Humans in the game look better when 99% of them play female highlander with the same daddyissue face is beyond me.
Still, I'd rather be that than a female Roe which people convince themselves looks good.
Even Viera looks awful with that buckled jaw.
Obtain higher standards.

I ended up just taking the solo FC pill. So sick of discordfaggotry and having to tip my toes around in case someone gets their size x+++ panties in a bunch. You can still find players to chat with casually and even play with and it'll be just as if not closer than most FCs. Hope you find a nice FC in shad though user. Best of luck and I mean that unironically. Enjoy freedom.

>female xaela nin, drk, blm
My edgy is ironic, I'm actually cute

Attached: 73348642_p0.png (700x900, 621K)

>dungeon
>giving two fucks about the gimmicks
if you can't perform a dungeon boss's gimmicks blindfolded and one handed then you might be a retardo.

DRK sucked in SB. Its ok now, as the devs gave the DRKs exactly what they wanted; the ability to spam Souleater combo and no dark arts toggles

People I've talked to and gamed with every single day for like 13+ years whom I also hang out with IRL
yeah fake and gay, I'm gonna ghost them all now because of this "enlightening" post. Just because you're an autist doesn't mean everyone else is.

Replace Souleater animation with Scourge NOW!!!!

Attached: 1559815432647.jpg (720x718, 103K)

So uh... with no DA and only the one combo, what do you actually DO anymore?

How's retail going.

Agreed but bring back Power Slash in some capacity.

Shit, I can't say the "friends" I've had in real life are any better than the online ones. Almost everyone I've known has generally been self-centered to the point they're not to be trusted on anything major.

In fact, I think I've had more positive relations with online friends than ones I primarily met in real life. I've done shit like gone fishing and watched baseball games in person with people I've met online, whereas with real life friends if they don't suggest something to do on their own, they'll never meet in person.

the entire point of the original greentext was that everyone was inside yet nothing was happening, because nobody thought to tell the 4th wheel healer that explanations were happening in a third party communication program
why do absolute cockmongling retards walk into a conversation and assert themselves while they have no idea what's going on

Yeah I can relate to some of that. It's hard to find likeminded people these days compared to say in TBC and even WOTLK.

user if you don't show up in 5 minutes. I'm leaving

I don't care how shitty DRK ends up being, I get to summon Fray to help me fuck shit up so I'm going to keep playing it

Ok bro I'll meet you at cactuar on limsa

DRK has a lot of OGCD darkness abilities now. Lots

That's not how it is, at least according to the lore

it's projected to do very good damage, tbn got a huge buff, and they finally got some raidwide mitigation. it's probably fine in terms of performance
people are mostly worried about how the class feels to play after they changed a lot of things

Just a lot of experience with people like this. Make no effort to be part of activities, then complain when they have nothing to do with their guild. It's tiresome.

Attached: 1560137138994.png (1080x1080, 999K)

Those fancy clothes will look neat on ronso.

Attached: ff14sb-hrothgar-race.jpg (950x1350, 225K)

Not him but played during E3 and exclusively DRK.
Edge of Darkness, it makes no sense that you get to used this ability quite a bit and it's to extend Darkside.
It's basically DA with the potency being upfront except it has an AoE version and is used less frequently, people will eat it up but it doesn't "feel" any better. Just feel more important in raid settings.

Again.
Then why not ask first before I initiating?
Not that hard. I win this argument. Don't reply to me again.

I think you mean
>lost a combo
>lost their speed
>even if you hated it, they lost ALL interaction between Dark Arts and abilities
>lost their self-sustain AoE identity

>gained two oGCDs you spam the fuck out of, just not as much as DA
>a flashy DoT
>scuffed Inner Release
>actual defensive raid utility

>Lose dope-ass double-slash Scourge
>Lose dope-ass spinning Delerium
>Lose shooting a fucking blast of darkness out of your hand Power Slash
It's so fucking tiring.

Attached: 1534191463870.png (966x1024, 994K)

>tfw evening job so most FC activities I'm forced to miss

Happens every time. FCs just eventually die out, too.

This is the real answer.

Then you've completely misread me. I'm the one trying to get stuff going in-game or running msq dungeons with newer people leveling their first characters.
Should I be shunned because I don't want to travel across half the country for rl meetups? I want to do fun stuff in the game with people not chat about work on Discord all day long.

It's a different mentality people are raised with, I guess it's to do with belonging to another generation, but it seems like even the people my age aren't the same anymore. I've had the best luck playing games with people 40 and over now, most of them have exceptionally thick skin so one wrong word doesn't set them off and lots of experience to draw from, even if they're not the best players in the world.

Sad but true. Casual "friends" (acquaintances) is the best you'll get if anything and even that is hard to get and best to hold onto if you somehow find it.

Fuck this site and fuck the Yea Forums police.

Dont forget you lost the Dark arts animation and Dark passenger.

No. It won't be nerfed in the conventional way, it'll be "nerfed" in the way of bringing other jobs down with it. WAR will get massive buffs, because WAR, SCH and SMN are amongst the most vocal crybabies on the OF.

I was the only human male in my raid group AND I was the tank so that means I was the MC of the group.

Being a non primetime player is hell

What do you hate more ranged dps that rush to use limit break as early as possible against a single target when there's a melee in the group or melee dps that uses limit break at 1%?

What if the patches just take us to the First's doma/ivalice/ishgard?

Whatever you say, friendless faggot.

Someday the pain will stop.

Attached: 1558616262012.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

Dumb isekai fag

I thought Delirium looked a bit silly. It's like a slow motion diagonal plunge.

Dragoons and Samurais that use limit break at 7% when one healer just died and the the main tank is dead.

Everything except Norvrandt (the First's Eorzea) is consumed by the light. So we can't go to Doma/Ivalice and the First's equivalent of Ishgard is Il Mheg.

seething au'ra tranny

To walk the path is to suffer. Justice demands nothing less.

The Heavensward Culinarian 60 quest is the best thing in this entire game and nothing will change my mind

What server do you guys recommend? I might switch my character to a NA server

>work weekends
>everyone does everything on friday and saturday night
I don't really mind. I'll eventually clear raids.

When I get isekai'd I'll get to keep my dick unlike you.

iirc they said everything outside not-eorzea was destroyed in the flood, so no othard stuff
ishgard should still be around tho

How do you know this? Why don't I know it? I sit through every fucking trailer and live letter

it's au ra thanks

Behemoth :3

I miss scourge but it's animation is not as good as people blow it out to be, I'll miss power slashes animation more

but at what cost

Sup fags, how many of you are on NA or other data centers?

pls add me im on tonberry and tired of fucking msq

Attached: spurdo comf.jpg (493x533, 34K)

To add on this Blood Weapon + Delirium spamming Bloodspiller made it so I could do more Edge of Darkness, but the mana gain was nothing like I expected and I could only squeeze 2, perhaps if I was paying attention 3 but don't expect to be doing much with it.
NIN I was with missed all but 1 TA, despite True North having 2 charges, 45s so he could do it for every TA.

Blood Weapon had its haste removed for whatever reason.

Sometimes I've done that just to piss the people constantly dying thinking they can get a free kill off.

>Be me healer
>tank is slow
>pull for him
>virgin gets mad refuses to tank
>let him die
>power heal through the whole dungeon

Stand behind virgin

Attached: 1560424134223.jpg (856x750, 119K)

You say it like it would be a good thing

All this FC talk makes me feel bad.
I've basically come to the conclusion I'm just a shitty, lazy person who makes no effort to be interested in others. Rather I impose myself onto others for attention and throw a bitchfit when I am not the center of attention.

So easily I'm not pleasant to be around and I'm usually furious with people I spend too much time with or thinking about. Thus FCs and I don't mix. At least playing the game "solo" is possible.

Yeah sorry for blogging it up in here feel free to ignore.

I like having a dick.

it was from a fanfest, i forget which one tho

I miss scourge more than I'll miss power slash, but they keep taking all the cool shit. Scourge, Power Slash, Delirium all had sick animations.

user I'm logging off. You never showed up.

Ok bro I'm at cactuar are you still there

Who loves cute femroe?? I do!!!

Attached: file.png (640x873, 839K)

I actually know few raiders that main drk and they are not happy with this "rework".
So I'm not sure how much they will eat it up.

Both will happen. It's what happened in SB; PLD saw two patches of potency nerfs to bring it "in line" (and by in line it was nerfed to be the weakest tank) and WAR was first buffed then entirely reworked and buffed because its peabrain majority couldn't handle 4.1 WAR's strictness.

>Rather I impose myself onto others for attention and throw a bitchfit when I am not the center of attention
>blogposts shit no one cares about

Yeah, checks out

Attached: 1509745828974.png (1080x1009, 1.03M)

You will probably end up just getting kicked my dude

yeah you just sound like a bitch, hope you change someday amigo

>Be tank
>Healer initiates
>Let them die.

Attached: 1508814872931.gif (390x277, 2.56M)

Work on your ADHD. The interest for others part I get but the bitchfit thing is sad. That said I took the solo FC pill too. It's honestly an improvement and I'm one of the more social types. Get to talk plenty casually in random roulettes and such.

frankly I'm surprised it isn't already a thing.

Wait what? was there a leak?

>IT'S MA'AM!

Just comment from people who were at E3 playtest.

I recently had the realization I was kinda shitty like that. I complained that nobody talked to me, but then I asked, when the last time was I made an effort to talk to someone else in the fc. If you want to have people around, you have to go out of your way for it a little.

Never did my dude.

Attached: 1559877296205.gif (350x316, 315K)

>Beginning of HW
>Some NIN was shadewalking me (the tank) while running through mobs
It was amusing till I let him die but nonetheless amusing

Norvrandt being the only place left was in Tokyo fanfest. The zone equivalents are obvious just by looking at them. Kholusia is Thanalan, Ahm Araeng is Gyr Abania, Rak'tika is the Black Shroud, Il Mheg is Coerthas, Lakeland is Mor Dhona and Eulmore is La Noscea.

maybe a sign you should run faster you small legs manlet shitter

Shadewalking? Did you mean Smokebomb? Shadewalking the tank is something NIN should do.

Why is Seal Rock so shit?

Anything on SAM?

Ok cactuar bro where the fuck are you at.

user, you have to remember that this is primarily a game and not a chatroom/ERP lobby, even if those trannies on Balmung have tried to make it one. To get a FC, here's what you do
>decide on something you want to accomplish in the game that requires a group
>make an effort towards getting it done, adding people to friend list and making an effort to let them know that you're interested in doing content X and helping them with Y
This will get someone interested in you before long and probably get you an invite, especially if you're not wearing a FC tag. After that is the important part
>stop being such a faggot
>focus on accomplishing things in game, staying positive, and providing CONSTRUCTIVE, POSITIVE criticism when you actually know what you're talking about
>stop being such a faggot
>take charge when no one else will and you're confident in your ability
this requires some leadership skills but even you can do it. If you want people to talk to in game, remember that it's a GAME and not a CHAT ROOM, so invite people to go do stuff.

Attached: HERE'S TO THE FINEST CREW IN ORACLE FLEET.png (874x1080, 1.11M)

seal rocks is the only good frontline

>be tankchad
>shitty healer in a slutglam thinks s(he) is hot shit and initiates
>let xir die and cum on xir feet with my dps bros
Feels good. Healsluts could be raplaced by npcs and be just as useful, they need to learn their place desu.

I’m calling it now, next expansion will have a FF7 soldier job added.

Not from what I've seen.

It was in a dungeon, he was just pulling a bunch of mobs rather than wait for me

Attached: seize.png (1528x920, 28K)

It'll feel a little slower, but I feel that TBN is way more fun now because you will be saving way more lives than you have done before and your reward will be 1:1, it was almost this before but it's nice to get a free oGCD for playing properly.
anything you want to ask user?

He's doing you a service of gathering the mobs for you, why even be upset at this?

Attached: 1532137567447.png (62x63, 9K)

So what? the mobs were still running to you because of shade, stop being shit

what would it even do that other jobs don't already

user ....

Seething flamecuck. stop blaming maelstrom and stop coming to us for "free" wins. You throw the match each and every time even when rng favors you.

>I didn't pull it, I'm not tanking it! Hmph!
then you get kicked and we get a tank who isn't a slow retard who needs 5 minutes to collect himself between pulls.

What

I think it was easier to be like this and still get along with people a decade or so ago. Current MMO players are the same as your acquaintances at work or school and has to be interacted with and treated as such.

More accurate version

Attached: seal rock.jpg (1528x920, 218K)

>Doing Snowcloak for the first time, tank since day one of playing and haven't stopped
>Ask for Fenrir explanation before we start
>"Hide behind the crystal when he attacks"
>Vague but I'll figure it out when I see it

>First time the crystals drop, everyone hides behind it except for me, because I didn't see Fenrir doing a cast or anything
>Nothing happens
>Second time, notice Fenrir casting a move I haven't seen yet, so I hide behind the crystal
>Fucking nobody moves, the DPS that explained it to me eats shit
>Third time, he doesn't do the move but everyone hides again except me
>Fourth time, I hide because he's doing it, again a DPS eats shit because they didn't even bother moving
>You get the picture
why are people so braindead

Attached: oqae4lKuuY1qkv52g.png (283x557, 301K)

Are you the dude struggling in the fishing area

this sounds like every frontlines

>Adders constantly harassing Flames while Maelstrom wins by a landslide

This is coming from someone in maelstrom but of course when I play the tables turn and maelstrom loses because fuck you

Should add in another panel showing how it SHOULD work.

10% everything would have been fine, honestly
it doesn't step on drk's toes and adds a little bit extra distinction to gnb for the rare physical aoe and a little bit of extra mitigation for busters if you felt you could get away with using it
at this point gnb seems kinda lacking in terms of offtank mitigation stuff, so hopefully aurora is really good

What do you mean by struggling.

I'm just standing next to some boat

Make it a viera who fits the bill
Then a giant fucking cat man who clearly does not fit the sameface but is making the same expression.

You dont clear raids on weekends. You clear them on tues/wend

To be fair, it sounds like you didn't say anything in chat either. If you had asked them to pull first and they said nothing, that would have been one thing.

As a tank main, people who run ahead of me are faggots, but I'll still pry the mobs they pull off them because I'm not a petty faggot and not doing so will only prolong the time I'm stuck in whatever dungeon I'm in with them so might as well just get in and get out ASAP.

I don't want a social FC, I want an FC that just raids together and splits after that. There's no reason the eight of us have to be best buds to do content, only professionals that seek to improve together and clear content. Sadly, I've only seen such FCs in hardcore environments 4+ raid nights per week.

Has anyone just had an FC that did content and showed up to raids on time without expecting each other to be butt buddies with each other?

IM NEXT TO WAWALAGO

LIMSA LIMNOSA

CACTUAR BRO

>might as well just get in and get out ASAP.
Preach it. The more of a faggot someone is, the less time I want to spend with them.

Thanks for the write up, bro. Very appreciated.

However,
>everything I want to do does not require others to help me

Mostly waiting on Shadowbringers to get back into doing things like savage trials and whatnot

I do hope we get Power Slash back someday. It's a crime to remove it entirely.

My theory is they brought HoL in line with Dark Missionary because they don't want people using raid utility for single target mitigation (i.e. using HoL for autos).

Personally I don't think it mattered either way, since the real purpose is for raid-wide damage which is magical 99% of the time. However I can see why they'd want people to focus on using their personals for auto-attack/buster mitigation rather than expending raid-wides.

Despite hating Eureka, one of the biggest joys I have in the game is shitposting in /sh in it. I've even been blacklisted from a BA discord long before I even attempted to join one because I've stirred so much shit in the instance even with a group in BA that it's sometimes forced people to disable shout on their chat windows.

>at this point gnb seems kinda lacking in terms of offtank mitigation stuff

whaat? Heart of Stone looks so fuckin good

14 days

Just find a static dude. That sounds like what you really want.

Are you Ne'on? I'm on top of the boat.

Just got my first job to 70. Should I buy a set of gear from the market now or wait till ShB drops?

Attached: 1560406204906.gif (500x262, 1003K)

I lucked out and had a friendly social Guild in WoW back in TBC that also took raiding seriously. So you had nice funny people that also went for server firsts on raid nights. I have no idea how to magically find something like that in XIV though.You probably have to lock yourself to a Hardcore raiding static.

>However I can see why they'd want people to focus on using their personals for auto-attack/buster mitigation rather than expending raid-wides.
Not to mention all tanks already have supportive mitigation skill with short CD anyway (Intervention, TBN, NF, and HoS).

You are looking for a static not an fc.
While there may be plenty of groups on only one server.
Raiding really lives on cross world parties.
Also made some good friends raiding in xiv. Only type of content ive actually made friends in.

>Now that synergy isn't a thing anymore

Perish the thought. There's synergy outside of Bard/Dragoon:

>SMN/RDM having a battle raise
>MNK still likes Battle Litany/Chain Strategem
>Not running more then two melee gives you leeway for resolving some fight mechanics
>Cover and ranged dps being able to resolve mechanics

That's just off the top of my head. Every job has an "I would rather be playing with these guys" comp.

Attached: ff.png (943x1394, 213K)

>omg I want a static
find a fucking static then retard

You're gonna need 360 ilevel to make it to the ShB starting quest

>MNK still likes Battle Litany/Chain Strategem
And DNC crit buff.

Well, that´s the point of roullettes, you dork, other than to grind tomestone for some gear, the main purpose is so that new players have someone to play with, if you roullette then you know you can find a newbie.

If you say: Why not watch a guide first?

Sure, it is helpful but that is fucking stupid way to approach it, games are supposed to be played without a guide, should be self explanatory and in a case of an MMO, the community and sharing strats are part of the experience.

If you´re sick of newbies join a damn FC and do roullettes with a full party FFS.

Are you isidoro boatmaster

I definitely wouldn't spend gil on market gear with only like 2 weeks to go.

For now just run Omegascape and Ivalice Alliance raids to gear up, run roulettes to get Genesis tomestones to buy 390 scaevan gear with, and then when ShB drops, just buy the rest of the scaevan gear you need with poetics, then you can zoom through whatever is left of SB that you haven't completed yet.

Friends are only really made through struggles or duress, basically trying to make friends without some shared hardship is pretty difficult. It's why hardcore raiding groups tend to usually be pretty great sources of friends.

No. Why are you name dropping?

I don't see the point. The next expac will be the FF7 heavy one for certain but it doesn't mean the class will be. We didn't get Judge in stormblood despite getting FFTA 24 man. From what I see of these topics the most in demand classes tend to be judge, chemist, geomancer.

Holy shit I'm standing next to the boats man.

CACTUAR BRO

>decide to show off a personal achievement to the balance discord
>get laughed off the server

Never again

There's one guy in my FC who is in a static, and apparently they hate each others guts. But they did eventually clear all of savage

This shit is still lacking, like aurora or sacred soil now healing

I don't know why you're struggling. I've been watching you the whole time.

XIV's playerbase just isn't mentally equipped to handle good old zone wide shittalking.
Even calling out people clearly ninja-pulling every goddamn NM will get hate thrown at you for daring to disturb the silent status quo.

Holy shit you retards

Just run your dungeons and raids and get gear that way then buy vendor gear when >shad hits

Well yeah that's the opposite way it can go.

Yeah, exactly. I think there could be instances where you would want to use raid-mitigation for personal use (I found myself using Reprisal on Tail End in O10S if I thought the DPS weren't going to Feint/Palisade) but in the end it was just unnecessary extra mitigation.

Dark Missionary and Heart of Light both got nerfed to 10% magical only.

I dunno, whenever I'm in eureka, people tend to talk a lot and fight.

I remember an argument that went on for like 3 days because of one instance where Ceto and Ovni (and technically a third NM) popped at the exact same time, and half the instance went to Ceto and half went to Ovni. People were literally still bitching about it days later.

So did Dark Mind get buffed so it isn't just a magic-only rampart?

The point is that the other teams are retarded. If they knew what they were doing they'd ignore the B rank node and gang up on Mael, but players in frontlines are barely any smarter than insects and will always go for the closest objective no matter what.

will those two retards find each other on a boat?

tune in next thread for the exciting conclusion

alright new plan
new place.
LOWER LIMNOSA
NEXT TO AETHERITE
NEXT TO INTENRANT MOOGLE
NEXT TO TREE

MEET ME THERE

I'm assuming if you just hit 70 you probably don't got much cash. I wouldn't recommend buying marketboard gear by any means. You got the tools to get new armor, and once ShB drops you can just buy 390 gear with all the poetics you should have.

No? Why would DRK get TWO Ramparts?

No.

I wish they'd just adjust it to have a mini-TBN on it after a certain level so it's not fucking worthless in fights without magical tankbusters/autos.

To be fair, I did prolong an instance while a BA group was trying to get their entire parties in by leading an efficient NM train. No one said a word to me, but I knew they were trying to get the instance to die so they could get their groups in and did it anyway for shits and giggles. I usually just bring up inane topics though and get the masses talking about non-game related stuff just to make crystal grinds more bearable. Yesterday, it was barbecue sauce pizza, today it was the NBA finals despite not actually watching NBA.

Reprisal is very handy for tankbusters depending on the fight, don't sleep on it for that :3

Yeah I brought a lot of unneeded attention to myself for shouting that if people stopped being so lazy and actually dpsed the Tiger NM then we could easily finish it first and still have plenty of time to finish Ovni. Guess what happened to Ovni?

>2 retards can't figure out how to use the internet to meet in a video game

Attached: 1560098376055.png (527x470, 207K)

Oh so they realized that Shake It Off wasn't the best raid cooldown and immediately fixed their mistake.

I don't get why so many dps players are brain dead either, it's not hard to notice when you're about to eat shit. What always amuses me thought is when people are surprised I can actually dodge attacks and not die as a DRG main. There's a lot of retards user.

Having 3 different statics with no connection to each other in the span of two expansions. It is fascinating to see how small the, "willing to join a static" pool of players really is. Everyone i meet seems to know someone else i met via raiding. Recruiting is gonna be such shit if someone takes a leave 2 months into a tier next expansion.
Why'd they have to split Aether for shitty-single-player story instances, bros

This, there is nothing more chuuni than finishing your combo with a Dark Flame Blast from your hand.

I'm going there dude.im nearby the aetherite

Boy, can't wait to get bombarded by bards playing anime music upon entry.