What do you think, Yea Forums? I mean, we can choose to play as a non-transgender, so I don’t think this is an issue. :)

What do you think, Yea Forums? I mean, we can choose to play as a non-transgender, so I don’t think this is an issue. :)

Attached: 25843266-4F58-4E83-B6B5-9B9E882A0DEA.png (647x177, 75K)

I unironically don't care because I fetishize girls with cocks and the poster that we saw in-game has a really sexy futa on it so I know they'll nail it

its unfortunate that their (trannys) bitching about everything got devs to cowtow again.

it takes place in a dystopia full of body modification freaks. it seems appropriate for the setting.

And it’s called “punk” for a reason, too.

How many times are we gonna have this outrage-bait thread

It's literally fine, it fits with the setting and I trust they will handle it appropriately

OP is doing some really epic black propaganda. How many more threads about this are you going to spam you insane tranny.

Attached: 1553737645244.png (700x700, 432K)

I think all this political bullshit being shoehorned into games is absolutely unbearable.

I’m a cis black man with a girlfriend, pathetic cuckold.

>Working on transgender character options
CharacterSex = female
CharacterModel = m_player_male

Whoa, that was so hard

Attached: 7dnvm5di24431.jpg (606x401, 63K)

Nigger

seething

Don't even know what you meant by this but I can tell you're mad.

What a shameful cope, whitey.

Finally we can play as ourself in a video game bros.

I don't fucking care and I'm tired of seeing threads full of people fucking crying about it.

You'd be correct if developers didnt outright parade these transgender/minority/female characters as if it's something to be proud of (which is exactly what CDPR is doing.) So yes, in this case, it's very political.

Not them, but aren’t you the mad one here? You’re upset at a screen cap of a tweet.

Attached: 1E48D37B-8847-4845-B122-61901D31272A.jpg (492x726, 74K)

I tolerate trannies (transgenders) because they're a stepping stone enabling the tech for REAL trannies (transhumanists).
Fuck the mentally ill freaks. I want to switch out my body for a 14ft centipede killing machine.

You misspelled 'right'.

Despite making up just 13% of the population.

Why wouldn't a transgender person just play as the gender they identify as? Isn't that just basically reminding themselves that they're gender is fake? Why would they want that?

Trans and nongender conforming and even a few gene spliced furry exotic fetishists already existed in the setting of Cyberpunk. I absolutely think that fits in the setting and theme of the game. It's great they put it in.

I'm annoyed they fired a PR guy for a harmless and basic inoffensive joke. Giving in to stupid outrage over that is disgusting. I'm annoyed that they can be as stupid and radical as to think sexual advertising is bad wrong. Being slightly annoyed with them is still just being slightly annoyed with them though.

Attached: cp gene splicing.png (1492x868, 1.81M)

What is the point of these options? If you were a trans man or woman wouldn't you just pick the default man or woman option?

Probably going to piss off a bunch of trannies who play the game and get upset when no one fucking cares and isn't constantly fellating their character for being oh so brave in a world that doesn't give a shit one way or another about that stuff.

Attached: 1529469553702.jpg (400x365, 11K)

Though that’s awesome as hell, I doubt they’ll include exotic people in this game as we never saw any.

have sex sweetie :)

They're probably just doing it to shut the retards up. Sad that they catered to them, but on the other hand as long as it's restricted to player customization and there's very little in the actual game, I couldn't give less of a flying fuck.
It's not like they're making it VtMB2-tier trannyshit.

you have no rights tranny

we're real women! and we deserve inclusion!

They shouldn't bother. It will just backfire because transgender people are never happy with anything ever, and their standards just keep going higher and higher for what they accept as "non-toxic."

>so thin-skinned you think everyone laughing at you is transgender
Obsessed, mad, and paranoid. Shameful!

Attached: 7FC5FCB0-8ECE-4294-A874-CE537DE2AF55.jpg (800x800, 104K)

Kick that chair under you,fat stubby fuck.

What 'no rights'? You mean have the rights.

Real women can conceive a child and give birth.

Aren't all options technically transgender? You're a fucking cyborg, you can probably just get a female body and call it a day.

>cant cope
You must be a trannie yourself.

What a waste of development time. Why not make more content or polish the existing content rather than doing some disgusting dogshit

that's problematic you incel! many cis women are infertile because of oppression too, and you're marginalizing their struggle

Just canceled my preorder

Attached: 1553250556213.gif (607x609, 821K)

I'm not buying it either way so it isn't much of an issue for me.
Why did you make this thread?

Hope I can be a big dicked futa

Based. Niggers seething

>Real women can conceive a child and give birth.

So many not fertile women need to change their sex. If youre gonna make a point atleast think it through idiot. You're giving us incels a bad name through your stupidity.

IDGAF
Real women can conceive a child and give birth.
Real men can impregnate a woman.

>So many not fertile women need to change their sex.
Where'd you get that idea?
Why would they bother? It's not like they can become real men.
They are, by virtue of their infertility, deficient.

>tranny accusing others of being trannies

Anyone complaining about this has no idea what Cyberpunk even is.

I heard that Pondsmith included furries because he had a friend who was a furry and he wanted to piss off people who teased him.

you're a transphobic bigot, and that's problematic! hate speech is not free speech!
i'm a cute anime girl! a real one! you're just a drumpf bootlicker >:(

>I mean, we can choose to play as a non-transgender, so I don’t think this is an issue. :)
It literally isn't an issue, faggot

we made it futabros

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

He's baiting you

They should be euthanised, theyre essentially trannies.

Are you the guy who posts shit like "X is a GOOD wife!"?

They think it’s supposed to be a 19th century culture with purple and blue lights for some reason. They don’t even know what the PUNK stands for.

As a transgirl I dont want a "transgender" character. Id happily play as a woman.

This is just stupid pandering to activists who dont understand and dont care about anything but virtue-signaling.

Attached: 819z806249SOzAM.jpg (710x586, 51K)

Hoes mad.
Hoes mad. Hoes mad.
Hoes mad. Hoes mad. Hoes mad.
Hoes mad. Hoes mad.
Hoes mad.

I thought they want to be treated as the gender they transitioned into, without discrimination compared to people with "natural genders".
Like normally being called a woman instead of tranny, if they're mtf.
Why do they always beg to have options to specify themselves as transgender specifically in games?
I fail to comprehend their logic.
Someone please teach me what's going on in their mind.

no but i could make a good wife uwu

That's going too far.
A person can be a neuter and still be useful for society. It should enter a monastery.

As a straight white man i think we should have transgender characters, i'd happily play as a trans.

This is just giving me what i want. Get over it trannie, get off my board!

>transgirl
so a man?

I'm going to kill every tranny I find in that game

So can I play as a cyber assassin femboy?

Attached: JLullaby-529098-Trap_Side_B_Halo.png (1000x1533, 468K)

I hope she's white

lmao imagine LARPing as trans. pathetic

Sounds to me like youre fighting for a social cause in this discussion. As a sort of warrior of the social kind. Sorry buddy, but we don't take kindly to your type here. Its black or white, choose one and stick with it.

Wouldn't just making a male/female character be the apex of trans since its the full embodiment of their degeneracy ? You're literally making a character of the identity you so desperately desire.

They're mentally ill.
They hate themselves, so they mutilate their bodies and rob themselves of their reproductive capacity with the insincere justification of "I just want good sex :|" They derive joy from bullying others into acknowledging and playing along with their delusions. They crave external validation because they cannot validate themselves internally.
If they were truly secure in their personal gender expression, they wouldn't need other people to acknowledge them.

They just like drama, never met a trans person who wasn't a huge drama queen.

you're just an incel
we are real women and it's hate speech not to call us that!
that is problematic to think i'm not a real girl! we exist and you can't erase us with your privileges!
have sex sweetie

>there will be bugs that exist on launch because of this

If you care you aren't here long enough

Have a baby, dude.

we are not "dudes" you BIGOTED NAZI >:(

Are you talking about trannies or incels?

you are subhuman have no right no value im above you tranny

That's fine, but I think trans non player characters should exist in the world and with the available technology there should be some rich gender fluid cybergender swapping lifestyle fetishists. Sexual desire and gender expression is part of the human condition and using technology to supplement and alter that and how that changes us makes sense as part of the setting, as a background element.

feply rail?

Asian-American, but her husband is white.

Is it just me or is /pol/ seriously losing influence? Seems like the rest of Yea Forums has turned against them.

>CDPR is the new Naughty Dog

RIP

Rockstar is the last good AAA west dev

>neckbeard incels ITT thought CDPOZREKT rainbow wasn't gonna include gay tranny shit

the sick cucks shoehorned a tranny even in the witcher 3 fcs

Attached: 1496198994735.jpg (216x240, 14K)

its ok, might be fun to try and see what they come up with in terms of gameplay

as a tranny i think its pretty cool but why the fuck would i pick this over the regular female option? especially since i pass

Attached: 1560376221466.png (400x400, 105K)

have sex incel

body modification still doesn't change gender

In the table top it's possible to change sex, so I guess it's only fitting the option would be in 2077.

thats what a tranny would say about people they don't like. Check your genitals user, you may be a tranny.

dilate

Attached: file.png (1250x700, 1003K)

I'd call anyone who looks like a woman including feminine male and successfully transgendered mtf, because I won't be able to examine their chromosomes on the go.
I just don't understand why they want to be called a transgendered person specifically in games, but not IRL.
Why the hypocrisy?

>passing tranny
Post pics fag.

Does this mean I can be a futa without any mods?
This is important.

no im above you kill yourself its all you can do besides cry

Goblinit

prove it

3 years post ffs and 8 years hrt

Attached: 20190524_000718.jpg (720x869, 246K)

that is toxic! i'm like a cute anime girl irl :)
we are real women nazi

Trannies.
Incels are also self-loathing freaks,but they're distinct in that their mental illness entails absolving themselves of all responsibility for their actions and world. They fundamentally AREN'T involuntarily celibate; they choose their own lifestyle, one which happens to repel women. They ignore the fact that they can alter their behavior to better attract women, preferring to instead delude themselves with vague pronouncements against womankind.
Anyone who unironically refers to themself as an incel should be euthanized. They're too embittered to be useful to society.

Day one pirate
Even Poland is cucked these days
Only japanese games are left, everything else is forcing mental illness down your throat and I for sure wont give them money for it

Is your self worth based completely on the amount of sex you have? Telling a random user to have sex isn't insulting them it just shows you feel you have nothing else to offer people but your body. Considering you have chosen the classically submissive sex while basing you self worth on your sexual attractiveness it is not surprising you cant fathom a real insult.

It's cyberpunk, why shoudn't the depraved and degenerate be available options?

Go dilate Matilda. No tranny posting alowed in here.

Anyone who thinks cyberpunk should be a white paradise is a retarded /pol/fag that doesn't even know the genre.

LONDON

>tips fedora

>no timestamp
People will fall for this still though sadly.

>make up
Disgusting

Can pedos also give them shit so that we can also create loli and shota characters?

sounds like you're a sad wittle virgin :(

you are the one defending trannies you are subhuman and without value i won you lost

Bitch, body modification turned this dude I to a fucking cat. Gender is significantly less crazy.

Attached: images (2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

>466342737
>466342936
>466343106
>466343150
come on guys i know its a tranny bait thread but its still not video games

Futa and gender-bender are pretty normal in Japanese media though
Those are what influenced them to transition to the opposite gender in the first place

It bothers me not, for I see the truth in their act, accepted and paraded as it may be. These transgender people utilize political correctness as a way to weasel their way into all forms of media, preaching morality and forcing their way into people's minds, when in reality they are not obstructed from doing whatever it is that they want to do, like the rest of it. Legally, they can do the same as us, and are held accountable for their actions. Despite their cartoon-like behavior and their poor parody of human psyche, it does not bother me when these things arise.

Why, you may ask? Because statistically speaking they will take their own life. If not that, they will generally lead empty, meaningless and depressing lives. So I ask you, the users of Yea Forums's Yea Forums-Video Game board:

What can we possibly say to these creatures with our digital words that can affect them? In truth, nothing. But that is the beauty of them ingesting all the things we love. Like a passing cold, it eventually goes away on its own. And all the damage wished upon them is inflicted indeed, but by their own hand. Nature cannot be outsmarted by feelings, and neither can reality.

>"Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite... a lie will remain a lie."

Attached: arthur.png (278x271, 226K)

show dick

this. I want some shemale dicks in my cyberpunk.

don't both gender choices cover this already? Tansgender isn't some mystical third gender, it's just delusional people wishing they were the other gender.

lol im 50 with 3 kids

Sounds like you're projecting. I bet you you jerk your lil girl cock while dreaming of being pounded. Don't worry dude, i'm sure you'll find someone drunk enough to think you pass one night.

Thanks for the (You)s but I'm not really a tranny.

A nightmarish dystopian future seems like a good fit for transgenders

>lol im 50 with 3 kids
post prime age daughter

sorry im from America

whats wrong with makeup?

No it didn't change him at all, DNA is human, organs still human.

Attached: you.jpg (349x642, 40K)

What are you 12? Thats just the time to take hormones. It all checks out. Back to rebbit user.

meh

>to a fucking cat
delusions can be contagious.
He's not a cat, he's a freak.
Didn't he commit suicide?

That's only the passing ones. The ugly ones have no recourse but to proudly fly their label for extra virtue signalling points, since they won't get positivity otherwise

As a stoic I treat my fellow man with justice. If I see a legion of humans giving in to their animalistic desires I will go above and beyond to educate them. If that is not possible, I can at least prevent them from influencing the youth. To sit back and say there is nothing you can do is to accept that innocent children have their lives stolen away from them.

The joke IS on them for taking such obvious bait. This is obviously a cope because you feel dumb for falling for it.

if they even acknowledge that trannies exist it'll hurt sales of the game because muslims (read: all of yurop) won't buy it and neither will hispantards or the chinese or blacks

I was thinking of getting two copies for different platforms and for some physical shit like the map, but as it stands I'm just gonna wait and see how bad this woke pandering shit gets before I Pre-Order or commit to anything.

If there's pronoun and MUH 90 GENDERS shit in the character creator and there's Tumblr shit everywhere I'd rather pirate it.

WOW, finally someone that TRULY GETS the CYBERPUNK genre, normally people think CYBERPUNK is about dystopic corporations and tech having gone too far, they mention that CYBER comes from Cybernetic and has to do with the fusion of flesh and machine. Only erudite individuals know that CYBERPUNK is really about Trannies and Tumblr Gender Pronouns.

Attached: CyberPunkTranny.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

well to be honest the ability to turn your main character into an absolute freak would be the most cyberpunk thing they could do.

I'm a chinese hispanic black thats into the islam faith and im excited for the game no matter what gender options it has.

What retard takes cosmetics so seriously.

Can't you just add an option in the character creator to choose your pronoun? You wouldn't really have to bother changing anything else. Just pretend the future has superhormones or whatever that make you a really convincing trap

as long as I can kill tranny npcs it's fine

on the one hand tranny freaks are appropriate for a dystopian anti-human future, on the other hand i don't like trannies being pandered to in any way. i guess i don't really care

What will your CYBERPUNK HERO look like OP? ;)

I support it. In part because it triggers the fuck out of all the snowflakes in here.

Attached: 1440258438184.jpg (251x242, 10K)

She modified her body 100 times but still chose to be fat?

CDProjekt is fucking Polish
The only reason trannies are getting a bone is because it's a game about transhumanism. When you're lopping off limbs and using gene mods to turn yourself into a shark, genital replacement surgery is small time. It's a cheap concession that can be made without actually affecting the core gameplay.
More importantly, it provides a lot of free buzz.

Whatever faggot, go cry an jerk in a corner because you can get railed by chad.

having the freedom to play as a hedonistic degenerate is part of the cyberpunk aesthetic. Quite frankly, trannies belong in the game, for once.

true

It makes perfect sense for the setting, but they should know by now that sjw will NEVER be satisfied. They tried and failed with the dick advertisement and this will backfire as well, probably because it will just be girls with dicks and they'll be upset its unrealistic and be upset when it's made realistic and call it transphobic.

That's why the only winning move is not to play but devs never understand that

>Interchangeable genitalia
>They have stat bonuses

I can't wait to equip my Black Metal Cyber Cock +10 with burning status effect.

I dont know, but Trannies will still complain

Attached: laughing warlord.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Only going to be a pure girl so it don't matter to me

Attached: nana-dhebuadze-d-ztnp3mppe.jpg (960x720, 112K)

Base and redpilled

Attached: 381.jpg (408x487, 30K)

Attached: laughing geode.jpg (500x461, 79K)

Yea Forumsedditors are so easy to bait. You know you were dumb enough to fall for it and now you're seething.

A lot of shills in this thread

its a futuristic dystopia, if anything it should have even MORE degeneracy options

exactly

Attached: 1396596966936.jpg (359x391, 50K)

Does the 100 times count revision needed to stop his inside-out cock from rotting off? Or fixing the shit and/or built up smegma that leaks from pseudo-ginas?

1st playthrough is my male self insert, 2nd is going to be that. Good taste user.

More like post-gender. It's silly to quibble about gender identity when transhumanism is on the menu.

BASED

>body modification still doesn't change gender
you do realize cyberpunk has genemodding, right?
So it's not just about gluing a cyber-dong somebody, they can literally make the person have cat eyes and all sorts of crazy shit.

>another thread of people insisting they're not outraged, THEY'RE outraged
I hate this place, I want to discuss fucking videogames, not the bullshit politics inside them, who fucking gives a shit? This doesn't harm you, this game isn't gonna make transgenders any more or less of a minority, they're still a minority, you will probably know one max your whole life.
>no i wont they're everywhere
yeah because you want to be mad because its the only thing your empty ass feels, just like those trannies on resetera, you fuckers are two sides of the same coin.

>wants sex and obscenity in the game
>but cant cope with sexual degeneracy in a cyberpunk setting

Why the retard is so easily triggered into a furious rage of ranting and kicking and screaming?

Attached: 1383298691352.png (662x635, 74K)

Here's her final form

Attached: nana-dhebuadze-concept-girl-2-final.jpg (1500x1059, 308K)

Attached: CyberPunkTranny2.png (901x1200, 1.19M)

I dont see a cat, I see mentally ill abomination that should be put down, but thankfully "it" already killed itself

Nah, dude im just concerned about your mental health man, I mean you shitpost so hard you must be lonely. I just trying to help a bro out with some (you)s.

May look convincing but still vomit-inducing.

Join the 40% today!!

Attached: not mentally ill!.png (1063x357, 26K)

this has been posted all fucking day

Pretty common thing in cyberpunk settings actually, so whatever.

trannies who look convincing feel even more nightmarish to me

Attached: 1557684382669.png (812x760, 660K)

I actually thought the advertisement was perfectly in line with the setting, it didn't seem at all like pandering to me. I'm more disappointed that CDPR felt like they had to comment on the issue at all. Hopefully the character options were merely a part of their original plan, and not based on the complaints from a few vocal 40%ers.

Attached: cyberpunk-girl-1.gif (750x366, 3.94M)

I'm not being furious when I say that real women can conceive children. It's a matter-of-fact statement on the same level as "the sky is blue."
I'm also looking forward to the game, because I want to have a centipede kill machine body--with intact male genitalia, so that I can rape bitches in between slaughtering gang bangers.

Okay but can they show up more V outfits because I like playing dress-up and I'm not a fan of that jacket

Attached: mike-nash-john-waynz-futures-render.jpg (1920x1115, 400K)

can we just be more mad at the fact they're using the laziest plot device known to all media. Could they really not come up with something more interesting than the immortality trope?

Attached: 59023579679491265.png (577x156, 134K)

Nurgle approves

NOT
GOOD
ENOUGH

Attached: 29F78E9A-B84D-4089-A92A-066557F5A961.jpg (737x624, 154K)

looks like cosmo in 5 years

that is fucking weak

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: oys7flxnqt011.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Also doesn't this just create a digital clone? Just because it killed the real Johnny after cloning him doesn't mean his Keanu Ghost is the real one.

How so?

>show the player how trans people struggle
They really wouldn't in this setting though.
These people really are upset that they're being portrayed as normal, accepted people instead of victims, aren't they?

If a digital clone is exact isn't that immortality?

holy fucking shit

why even have that as an option? Wouldn't they just be happy to choose girl and play the game? Did they implement a dilation timer to make it authentic?

>make one of their main motivations behind transitioning a non-issue of course they're upset

What does any of that have to do with being able to play as a tranformer though?I think youve been a bit politically manipulated/trained to react a cetain way to certain words. It's a very common development these days.

Why do trans people WANT to play as people in videogames who are struggling with their sexuality as much as they are? Do they not play for escapism?

Attached: 1535835200545.png (1901x1100, 826K)

>Transgender Activist Accused Of Burning Down Own Home In 'Hate Crime' That Killed Five Pets
>said the trans activist was "frustrated the controversy over gay rights had died down," and that the Jackson Pride Parade and Festival - held five days before the fire, "hadn't received more attention or protests."

ship of theseus
we don't know the nature of our consciousness so we cannot say replications of such will be identical

sure. but why waste dev time on character costomization for 50 trannies. let the modders make it if they really care that much

wtf i love hrt now!?!?

>tfw the SJWs won

what was the point of gamergate if this was the end result?!

RISE UP!

Trannies should be locked up in mental asylums, not even joking.

I;m fine with it as long as they dont waste VA resources on if they I'm just going to pirate

>suggestions?
Just one...

>I want to give them a chance, but why do I think they're going unlock gendered options and think they've solved transphobia?

>Like, I legit think they'll just let you pick a feminine body with a masculine jaw and eyebrows and voice or something and think that solves everything.

>If they don't at least allow selecting pronouns, it's an empty gesture, I feel.

It'll let you select "he" or "she" and the reee-ing will start again

Just looks terrible, I don't know.

well, and i'm not saying you have to agree with this view, as i understand it they would say trans men are men, and (non trans) men are men (or trans women are women, women are women, whatever men is the example for my post), therefore it may seem redundant to have both options. but its like saying, why have skin color options since both characters are still men? why even have customized characters if they're all just a player character? just because you're a (trans or not) man doesn't mean you can't want other options.

They need to stop trying to please these people

>want to be a woman
>identify as a made up gender
Totally not mentally ill!

ending institutionalization was directly responsible for the trans epidemic and the homeless epidemic.

Keep sucking that tranny cock CDPR I mean it's getting you so far

There won't be anything like that. They'll just let you install generic implants on the same level as Deus Ex.
Don't get your hopes up at all.

OH NO NO NO HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: 1518064777821.png (333x355, 202K)

Attached: 1552759453947.png (600x470, 83K)

these fuckers are like the plague. Nothing is ever good enough for them or ever will be. The minute you open the door to them they jam their foot in and will not stop until they have complete control

No but it can put tits and hormones on a guy

There exist sanctioned groups of them that work to draw vulnerable males into their ranks, it is pervasive and disturbing. It is completely comparable to a plague.

>I think youve been a bit politically manipulated/trained to react a cetain way to certain words.
I think you're projecting..

It baffles me how anyone at all would cater to 1% of the population that will never be happy, buy your game, or make it past the age of 30.

>Cyberpunk designer says CDPR is working on getting your character a mental illness

They will never be happy

Attached: Cleese.jpg (320x338, 19K)

It's cyberpunk, no one in the future cares about your petty trans problems.

Every moment wasted on this stupid feature is time that could be spent better else where. I would take a $59.98 no tranny edition over the $59.99 diversity edition every day of the week.

Unless of course you can play as a big titty bitch with a howitzer cannon of a cock that I can use in QuickTime events to insta-kill faggots. In which case, I'm all for it.

>inb4 Keanu is McCoy Pauley.

I do not personally agree with the idea that it is pandering, but you have to realize that in addition to the existing tranny population, this is could also be considered pandering to the journalists and leftist personalities that support such inclusion.
So it is greater than 1% or the population they would be pandering to, for certain. The "allies" of trans individuals, if you will.

However, I believe that while this may succeed in pandering, its inclusion is befitting a dystopian, cyberpunk future, and including them in such a setting is superior to excluding them. It is not the utopia they imagine as befitting the future, so to see them in this medium is more of a boon than otherwise.

>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.

>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.
FUCK YOU RETARDS FOR DOUBTING ME

This may come as a shock to you, but even the majority of the lgbt community hates trannies. Even if you include tranny "allies" that's still only 3% max.

How can you have a tranny who can get things done like a game character needs to do? By experience we know all they can do complain on Twitter to get people fired, mutilate their own genitals, and commit suicide at an alarming rate.

>just because you're a (trans or not) man doesn't mean you can't want other options.
not him, but the issue with these people clearly isn't just about having options. They sound like they want the player character to be treated poorly by other characters in the game, due to being transgendered.
Yeah, there are definitely some of them like that one who don't want their perceived "struggle" to be solved. They just want it to keep being a problem for them to complain about.

I say 'some' because a friend of mine in real life is an FTM transgender. He used to be a totally cute girl with a great body and charming personality, but ended up wanting to transition and went after it full throttle with hormones and breast reduction surgery and everything. He now passes pretty well as a kinda twinky guy. His voice even sounds naturally masculine now, though I don't know if that's a hormone thing or surgical correction. In any case, he was always a super chill person before and after the change, so I have trouble lumping him together with these resetera faggots.

Attached: 1524800808776.png (127x122, 14K)

>They sound like they want the player character to be treated poorly by other characters in the game, due to being transgendered.
well i don't think theres anything inherently wrong with wanting this, but i was mostly just responding to him saying "isn't that just reminding themselves that [their] gender is fake". i don't think they'll get hard mode for playing transgender tho in game, but i think some trans people might like it coz they can make a character that more closely resembles themselves idk.

I can't wait to use my feminine pee pee on the cisgenders

Attached: 1558690944677.gif (129x111, 52K)

>he
>his
Fuck off.

this is true
but when the player character can be a woman, that argument falls flat as even a mentally ill man is more capable than a woman

I'm straight but I'd hit that. Why does the brain do this?

Jesus christ we've had this thread all day.

So are you going corpo, nomad or street kid?

Attached: huang-fan-a01c85b2gy1fm66nnh57oj21jk0vh4qp.jpg (1200x680, 197K)

Cause you're a faggot. Come out of the closet.

Yeah, most trannies who just want to be the sex they wanna be and not fuck with other people are, chill as fuk. Honestly the blue checks really ruin it for the rest of them

straight does not exist, we are all different levels of gay

Corpo, I want to lick the sexy corporate bully lady's heels and obey every command she gives me.

But I'm only attracted to femininity?

>that thing
>feminine
Nah, you're a fag.

where's the source?

I won't pay for any group who bends to seething fat women on twitter.

I think it means I'm going to pirate it instead of buying it now.

Everyone complained about the sun in this game but that's the actual future for the world, it's going to look THAT "normal" to us.

Attached: 1559875128060.gif (680x383, 2.8M)

whats the failure rate on cyberpunks again?

40%

That's fine, but they do realize that attempting to get resetera off their backs is only going to make them even more bitchy, right?

Attached: riddle harder bitch nigma.jpg (480x300, 22K)

Isn't that the percentage of cops that beat their wives?

No, wait you can't forget the Futanari option! OK? Don't forget the FUTANARI OPTION OK!?!?!?

Attached: 1536601986227.jpg (480x360, 8K)

it's also the percentage of whites in america

It was 0% white for thousands of years, so I'm glad to see it dwindling back to normal.

Tell me about your tranny friend. What does he think of this whole thing? I am curious.

called it

I literally could not give even the tiniest of fucks. It changes absolutely nothing about my own experience with the game

doesnt make a lick of sense to have "trans" options in future. transition period is the time between going from 1 gender to another. if youre perpetually transitioning that just means youre a failure and I'd assume future has the technology for 99% accurate transitioning. the gender options should be male, female and herm.

>trannies say they want to be equal
>portray them as equal
>suddenly they want to be victims

Attached: 1540323757705.png (500x500, 178K)

>Future trans technology

Attached: .jpg (474x354, 25K)

what we can realistically expect is a male/female label swap. Trannies won't be satisfied no matter what

This. You're a fucking degenerate still but the fact you accept it's a fetish makes you infinitely less annoying than people who see being trans as a lifestyle choice.

CDPR is treating trans people as a fetish, since that's all it fucking is. Anyone who tries to be trans a lifestyle choice and forcing it on other people may as be the equivalent of demanding equal rights running around in a fursuit.

I don't expect them to put much of that in, I think they're exploring those themes through cybernetics. Furries and gene splicing are more like some background element or DLC.

I think we'll see trans or nonconforming NPCs already. Being able to change who you are as a human through technology is part of the theme. It's not a great usage of dev time, I admit. It's not of primary importance to the gameplay nor the story. It's sort of an extra thing that's nice.

I mean the idea of people openly being furries and going to work as them, like at an actual good job, seems hilarious. But the idea of people getting dangerous gene slicing or rare illegal implants to be animal like because they're weird is quite cyberpunk.

I'm happy. It's a free game for me now.

Burn in hell freak

Pretty much this, and if it's a noticeable thing like having male vocal chords on a female robobody then it'll just let youtubers take the piss out of the whole thing too.

I understand that the game will have barebones roleplay but why not at this point roleplay their fantasy of getting a magical operation that will totally fix them. Can even work towards it with missions and taking risks. Obviously I don't know if genemodding clinic will be in but at least that would be something valuable in terms of actual roleplay rather than expectiing the game to play itself for them.
I wonder what the reaction to SR3 was.

>resetera furious at CDPR
>/pol/ furious at CDPR
Horseshoe theory

Women stop being women at like 45?

Would smash