12 hours into Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and holy hell this would be GOTY even in 2019. Did Yea Forums like it?

12 hours into Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and holy hell this would be GOTY even in 2019. Did Yea Forums like it?

Attached: deus ex MD.png (720x1080, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUk_q8DgsGU
youtube.com/watch?v=cxqNIg2HBa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's good, but unfinished. Shame Squeenix killed the franchise.

Yea Forums hated it but it was pretty good from what i played of it, running around the simulation computer thing was gay as fuck though

I enjoyed it, but the writing, characters, and story are all pretty bad.

Yea Forums only hated it because it was too short, and Yea Forums is right about that

pick up the DLC, it's really good.

HR is better than MD. But MD would have been better if we got another game continuing the plot. Or just never continue the storyline with Jensen back in HR and just let it end.

This.
>Loading between the two sides of prague
>that obnoxious train loading screen
>Golem City isn't as fleshed out as it should be
>unfinished story/no good ending
Otherwise Prague is by far one of the best designed areas this generation by a mile. The bank is fucking satisfying to go through.

also I was pissed they made Alex Vega a nigger, she was a latina in The Fall

Attached: vega.png (350x283, 142K)

I liked that you could actually use all the abilities they showed in the not-gameplay reveal trailer

Direct downgrade from Human Revolution, really did not like it.

More like direct upgrade

HR is much better, but MD is still pretty damn good. Shame this game didn't get as much love as it deserves.

>steal everything I can in the bank
>eventually discover the vaults
>take everything I can
>future mission requires to go there again
>everything is as I left it

Attached: 1508934492539.png (657x527, 148K)

yeah its fun, even the dlc was pretty good. Could have been way better if finished though, and was marred by a bunch of microtrans / cellphone tie in shit

Literally just finished a pacifist run on give me deus ex mode, came here to start a thread and this was on the front page.
Loved this game. I hope the avengers game does well enough to get this a sequel, but not well enough that they will just switch to capeshit games. A Deus Ex 5 with proper cooking time would be damn good. Just no more augs lives matter

There's already a project going on. source: trust me, my friend works as a play tester in cuckland for real though he told me there was a project named dx but he didn't tell me much more, so I assume nothing is being developped

I've met some play testers when I lived in california, but never any for squeenix. I believe your story user, they did say they weren't giving up with mankind divided. Unlike thief (rightfully stopped)

Yes. It's a really good game.

you better not be lying to us

This is why you don't review games before you finish them.

It was good but the division of Prague via the train was a massive timewaster and the game was simply dropped to make way for other garbage.

I miss it.

Having the bank ripe for the taking in the main hub is probably the best part of the city.

started playing it after seeing a the cyberpunk threads reminded me i owned it.
game keeps crashing or getting stuck on screens even though its patched. all its doing is reminding me why i dropped it in the first place.

Works on my machine.

The gameplay in general was good, but just about everything else (including the soundtrack unfortunately) was below average.

Attached: 1528392440197.png (248x317, 69K)

>'come here or i blow up the building'
>'lol no'
>nothing happens
>the game just fucking ends
FUCK

Attached: 1559296995424.gif (333x250, 2.74M)

It was good. Kind of repetitive. It's been a while but I remember literally all I was doing was running up to people and just breaking their face off with my bear hands. Then hacking something. Some sneaking around. Repeat. But yeah it was a good time all around.

It's 50% of a 10/10 game which was a huge comedown from Human Revolution (80% of a 9/10 game)

The official release wasn't, but the in game layered tracks and the extended edition were fantastic.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUk_q8DgsGU
youtube.com/watch?v=cxqNIg2HBa0

I put 20 hours in while only getting halfway through
Robbing the Bank is GOAT stealth gameplay.

MD was trash and full of sjw shit

yeah that ending was abrupt as fuck, i literally 2 shotted him with my full modded shot gun and i was like the fuck the games over???

But BLM SJW cuckold fantasies tranny

i really liked it, but the ending was really rushed and you really don't get any answers. the dlc is great too.

She still is a latina, just a latina negress

The ending is awful. It's like if Human Revolution ended when you BTFO Taggart at the convention centre.

This. I remember being disappointed by the soundtrack after my first playthrough, but after listening to it I realized it's fucking great. Even made my own mixes

JJB quit Eidos Montreal weeks ago. Deus Ex is dead.