Wow, the story to this game is complete shit

wow, the story to this game is complete shit.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vDCtX9D6n84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bait is a good way to kickstart a game discussion thread.
Looking forward to FF7R and FF8's remaster.

Attached: 1560294246738.jpg (620x702, 86K)

it's not bait, its actually convoluted kingdom hearts tier trash.

No need to bait any farther. The thread will survive. Just be patient.

Attached: 1560349682408.jpg (599x704, 51K)

It's not convoluted in the least, you're just a brainlet.

How the fuck can you not follow the story of kingdom hearts? Its easier to understand than Metal Gear.

haha yeah

imagine being Vincent.

Attached: 1559317686910.png (800x941, 405K)

FFVIII Remaster makes me happy but I'm kind of torn. Do I play FFVIII now on my PS3...or wait for the remaster?

metal gear solid is complicated by explained well through codecs and pacing.

ffvii just throws anime bullshit everywhere and half the words are made up garbage

36 y-o boomer here
I swear to God the only people that legit hate on FF7 are zoomers that can't stand the outdated graphics

If there was already a remaster featuring REmake1-tier background and characters, you fucking niggerplebs would say it's the best game ever

Attached: B9lknXVCQAAqU0v.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

>Wow, I sure am too stupid to understand this story!

if your 36 you are a millennial, not a boomer you faggot.

31 yo boomer here, and im certain he is in fact, a 36 yo boomer

35 year old boomzoom here. There story is very straightforward, and has some of the best tweests in vidya.

Attached: Joey.jpg (1080x1046, 244K)

how can you not like this game?

Attached: sit down.png (320x240, 84K)

Of all the aspects of the game to try and criticize, you pick its strongest aspect.

Attached: 1511829296317.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

It's not convoluted at all..

youtu.be/vDCtX9D6n84

>40 minutes

Thank you dunkey, you can fuck off now

For a 50 hour game on most peoples' first play through 40 minutes is pretty conservative to explain the entire thing.

yeah the story is literally as confusing and shit as kingdom hearts

Attached: 1557138731000.png (728x689, 534K)

Cloud's identity issues are the only interesting part. Everything else is trash. Anyone claiming best story ever about a game with rubbish characters like Cait Sith, Yuffie and Red XIII in it are fucked in the head.

This is a story where the group that murders a entire city sector because it was their job, the proceeds to have goofy scenes where they talk about which girl is cutest and ends up with them being your allies in the shitty sequels.

this is pretty unwatchable

Keep being in denial faggot. Not everyone is gonna lust over it like you.

>zoomer newfaggot doesn’t get the meme
Lurk more before you post so you don’t make an ass out of yourself. Or just fuck off all together.

the story goes to shit the second you leave midgar, all the events were made without any progression in mind and your party members cease to be actual characters outside of whining about every scene you happened to bring them in. I had completely forgotten just how mediocre ff7 was compared to the rest of the first 10 games in the series until I replayed it.

>literally every character has their defining character moment outside of Midgar
>they are somehow more characterized in Midgar
huh?????

>story goes to shit after leaving Midgar
>The flashback that is told in Kalm is one of the most defining moments from the entire game

it was first 3d final fantasy, that was the draw. The story is mediocre yes but that's still better than the majority of games.

Name a better story.

>being a midgarcuck
well at least you'll like remake part 1

final fantasy VIII

Apparently an e-celeb insulted FF7's story? Is that why we're getting so much shitposting?

27 year old boomer reporting in. I can *sip* ahhh.. I can confirm user is a boomer

dunkey is right that the story is stupid but that doesn't mean its a bad story, just that it's ridiculous and the people who are serious about it are also ridiculous.

why do people regurgitate e-celeb opinions on things they've never played
FF7's story is ridiculous but it's also fun and well written with cool characters

thank you for proving my point.

what is being proven here? I'm agreeing with you

>time travel mess

No.

>anything after disc 1
>actually, anything on disc 1

Attached: hah.png (500x706, 359K)

wow, op is starting a bait thread.

Attached: 1558095028517.jpg (800x804, 56K)

Wow just like the story of your life.

What the fuck is wrong with Aeris why is she fading in and out

Sweet Lord Jesus bless these giant titties and grace them with superb jiggly physics

Attached: 1560396201794.gif (500x208, 2.3M)

it's a ghost

rip

i want her to remove that sports undershirt on the next episode... let those puppies breathe and expand!

pay $5.99 for the original Tifa dlc

mommy