Untitled

Attached: 1280px-Nintendo.png (1280x427, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YOU NINTENDIE FUCK YOU KEK CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I SWEAR ON ME MOM

Attached: 1521070375586.png (800x837, 221K)

thanks

Attached: Eight.png (2075x2050, 1.75M)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I dont understand why they didnt lead off with Guv, I mean he's the most famous DQ character in the series

Attached: thiskillsnincels.jpg (1500x1500, 162K)

Attached: 1546693300052.jpg (1024x427, 34K)

really dude?
>announces DQ11 special edition in the same stream

Attached: 1516312240297.png (1220x1728, 221K)

Luminary is the most current protag, Eight is probably the most famous in the US specifically, and Erdrick is Japan's favorite(hence the dramatic zoom in)

We didn't get mother 3.

Attached: Mother 3 changing.png (240x481, 37K)

lol saved

Attached: 1559874294487.jpg (875x605, 148K)

Change the logo already.

I really wanted to get into the DQ series, I am still a big fan of the Old final fantasy games 1-6. For some reason the games never really grabbed my attention, I wonder why.

For me personally, it was the horrible story. 500+ hours of cutscenes and dialogue, wtf were they thinking?

give 11 S a try. the base game is pretty damn good, and S has plenty of extra features and a fully orchestrated soundtrack

Which one did you try?

The logo was changed, doofus several dozen times
In fact im pretty sure its had the most logo changes of any big company

DQ 8 for a couple hours then I tried 3, for a couple hours.

What is it about Nintendo that turns the shitposters into full blown autists?

twitch.tv/blake_adam/video/437768160

Attached: 567658765.png (556x817, 150K)

I recommend IV, V, VII or XI. Stay away from IX.

I'll give it a shot, thanks. How come no IX

>Stay away from IX
this guy is a fag

IX is trash. The reason to play DQ is because of its story. IX has little story and it's trash. Also you make your own party members, while this sounds fun, it gets boring after quite sometime.

Play DQ2

DRAGON QUEST 2 allows players to control more than one role, which is the first to use this set of brave dragon game. The game introduces the partner system, but not like the computer role-playing game at the time, at the beginning of the game let the player control the entire team

At the beginning of the game, the player can only control a role, with the gradual progress of the game, the player will be able to control more players. The game has a total of three players role, each character has its own characteristics, the protagonist of the Prince of Lorisia is not a spell of pure warrior, Samadolia prince is the ability to balance the magic warrior, A magician, these different abilities to improve the role of the game strategy.

>I mean he's the most famous DQ character in the series
Not at all. In Japan, the most famous is either Roto or Bianca. Dragon Quest VIII is not the most popular there. And even in the west where DQVIII is the most popular, people obsess over Yangus and Jessica more.

We're honestly lucky they put DQVIII in. They could have easily replaced him with the hero of DQ1, 5 or 10. I'm glad they didn't though because DQVIII hero is my favorite.

Also, they led off with Luminary to market Dragon Quest XI coming to Switch in 3 months.

Attached: 1322035809425.png (600x600, 63K)

>I am still a big fan of the Old final fantasy games 1-6.
Then you should play Dragon Quest III or V.

>The reason to play DQ is because of its story. IX has little story and it's trash
Casual. Building your own party is the best part about DQIX and the story isn't much to talk about, but that's literally one part of the game you're using against everything else the game has to offer.

Don't listen to him, you'll get hundreds of hours out of IX. Play it for yourself to see if YOU like it personally.

Don't listen to this humongous faggot. IX is trash.

There is no bad DQ game. There's only good, great and amazing DQ games.

Dragon Quest doesn't focus on story, it focuses on exploration, NPC interaction and item management. Despite not focusing on story, some games have amazing stories. Some of the best in all of JRPGs, on the level of Chrono Trigger or Suikoden. But some other games have very light stories with more focus on characters, world building and gameplay.

Stop arguing over a good series.

Attached: 1440695972111.jpg (850x850, 175K)