So they are the new “impossible” in Smash, uh?

So they are the new “impossible” in Smash, uh?

Attached: 4D267477-3D47-446C-AA45-E0ACF6F1075D.png (699x607, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

swordnarmory.com/armor/chainmail/
youtube.com/watch?v=77YJMXjLLCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for this entry pretty much

If Waluigi gets in before Geno, I will riot

it really does suck if square is the ones being faggots for geno, because we're never going to get this roster again in the next one. waluigi is 1st party and issac is 2nd, they can always show up in the future, but being a genofag, it's suffering

Does anyone actually play this game?

What? All three of those are in smash.
Geno's mii costume is returning this summer with the hero DLC... Get hype!

>we actually got this
What a time to be alive

Attached: 1560471159296.png (800x600, 202K)

Put in Ashley as well.

wow, all of these characters are shit

I think we've reached the peak folks

The actual holy trinity isn't finished yet

Attached: The holy trinity of deluded hopes.png (912x1080, 588K)

fursuit bear has lowered the bar so much that nothing is "impossible" anymore.

That's 4

holy newfag

If Squenix can work out rights for DQ characters then I don't see the issue with getting Geno anymore. Although admittedly The Hero was probably more of a marketing ploy for the DQXI port so they didn't have as much a reason to be jewish.

This just gets people mad. STOP POSTING THIS PLEASE

>smash thread
reported for spam

Hat goomba doesn't deserve to be in the same picture as those other 3.

what does waluigi have to do with two literal whos?

Get that wah shit out of there.

There was never an issue with "getting Geno." The issue is that he's an unimportant as fuck character that only a few neckbeards on the internet care about.

>hmmmm who should I add, the protagonist of one of the most popular JRPG franchises of all time, or this random mid-game party member from this one old mario spin-off?

Pretty much

A lot has changed since then

Attached: Fair.jpg (1024x755, 176K)

Geno will never have any chance
Waluigi has a small chance
Isaac has more of a chance after Banjo but not that much

if fursuit bear can get in, why can't hat goomba? at least he's appeared in games released this decade besides smash.

Replace Mr Hat with Art Kid and it's acceptable

Waluigi is a literal who as well.

Sakurai already stated he wanted Geno in brawl but couldn't work out a deal with Square. Also, it was a huge pain in the ass to get Cloud and he could only manage to squeeze two songs out of them because they were demanding so much money.

And that's literally all he has going for him. Relevancy. Recency. His main points. If he stopped appearing in games altogether nobody would care. It's an insult to put him next to enduring fan favorite characters from enduring fan favorite games.

I will laugh

>geno
>1 game played by the crustiest of boomers
>waluigi
>bunch of sports games played by millions
hmmm

Please stop doing this
All you guys will do is make other people hate these characters
>Waluigi is a literal who as well.
Normalfags love Waluigi
Plus Waluigi was Yea Forums's most wanted at one point

Waluigi's chances are pretty good for the next game imo. It's the other two at this point that seem pretty dire.

>Sakurai already stated he wanted Geno in brawl but couldn't work out a deal with Square.
no he said he wanted geno in brawl but couldn't. The reasons for why he couldn't is unknown. And judging from the fact that geno still isn't in the game it's probably the fact that there are dozens of characters who have higher priority to add than geno.

Just please stop

Skull Kid and Bandana Dee

Waluigi won't ever make it in because he has no original moveset or starring games they can base his moveset on unless they just give him a racket and sports shit which wouldn't really thematically fit with him. It's honestly the same reason they won't ever put bandana dee in either. Isaac is way too fringe and is known even less than Geno.

Waluigi is Yea Forums incarnate. Anyone that fell for the "Waluigi is a meme" meme is a retarded Twitterfag that hates fun.

>Isaac has more of a chance after Banjo but not that much
If "rumors" are true, Isaac was going to make it in until Sakurai realized that the franchise is dead. Then at some point Camelot decided to remake the first 2 games on 3DS, but later switched development to the Switch. I'm giving it an extra year or so to see if it pans out.

all these characters are in smash

He can have an original moveset though. All he needs as a basis for it is his body, mind, and soul, which are all quite powerful.

Someone should compile a list of characters that DID ideally fit the Smash criteria (ie "relevancy," from a successful franchise, strong relationship with Nintendo) but still weren't added in.

>Shadow
>Bomberman
>Dixie Kong
>Spring Man

Anyone else?

please be bait

Actually it's 5

That one guy from GameXplain mentioned something about the series being revived last year.
He always *predicts* things that end up happening, so I'd believe it.

Why the fuck isn't Waluigi ever on any of these things when his fanbase can't go two seconds without trying to justify how he deserves a spot

Waluigi will probably actually happen because of reddit and twitter sperging out of him being deconfirmed. Geno and Isaac are never happening but Geno should at least be an assist. What we really need is a new Zelda character. That’s a true never ever.

You're forgetting an important criteria. The one that got Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley, and Simon Belmont in Smash. And it's not popularity.

Sceptile is not a spirt

>no moveset potential
sakurai gave the shitty generic enemy plant a fuckng moveset o he can definitely do the same for Waluigi

to be fair, I don't see his fanbase that often anymore
maybe the creators of these images are the same

Waluigi, Geno, Skull Kid, Isaac and maybe Sora or James Bond. Waluigi is the only one that seems plausible. Skull Kid is featured pretty heavily in Ultimate, though. He must know he is popular.

Sceptile was the dumbest request anyway. Literally just because of fucking patterns. Not like anyone seriously liked him.

Attached: 1535340566035.png (672x574, 149K)

The ballot? That's fair, it's definitely a strong influence this time around but since Sakurai said they have no plans to do another one the top choices from the past one were already included, it's hard to say how much further down the list of the ballot results they'll keep considering for future installments.

No, not the ballot.

Isaac will always have some unique moves unless they add a Rock or Ground Pokemon (so, if a starter has one of those typings really), so he has that going for him. I'm not holding my breath but it'd be nice just for the music.

are they proud or just mad with jealousy?

Because Waluigi is a meme that pretty much no one takes seriously.

sceptile's design is great and he'd be the best choice for a grass starter for smash

>hat goomba niggers are actually this delusional

Yikes and bluepilled

Replace Wah with Shadow

Dixie Kong is a victim of circumstance.
>64 was just the basics
>Melee was rushed as fuck and had no Diddy, he needed to get in first
>planned as a tag team with Diddy for Brawl but her half got scrapped
>DKC revival happens, she's not in it
>makes it into TF but 4 was too late into development
>Not in 4 as a result
>K. Rool didn't make it into the revival or its sequel so people realize they have to bring him back themselves
>any support she got in the ballot was dwarfed by the K. Rool requests
>Ultimate's additions were really tight, she might have made it as an echo with more time
Dixie's a character that's just kind of waiting her turn. The fact that she isn't terribly exciting doesn't help. I'd say I expect her in the next smash, but I expected her in 4 and Ultimate too.
Having said all that, the only DKC character I'd like at this point is Cranky.

Attached: changeofheart.png (912x1568, 1.79M)

Waluigi and Isaac are out.
They are assist trophies, and it wouldn't make sense to have assist trophies same as the character you are playing on-screen.

Geno is still a real possibility. There's no reason why a spirit can't also be a fighter. Lots of spirits are already variations of fighters any way.

Where did the demand for Shantae and Shovel Knight even come from? Everyone was pushing this "WE NEED AN INDIE REP" shit during the ballot.

Attached: meowth-yarn-16-9.jpg (624x351, 89K)

Fuck you, sceptile's my favorite starter.

Attached: sceptilegenerations.webm (1190x664, 2.82M)

literally the most well known Pokemon that's not playable

>Geno is proud of them
>Adeleine is very happy for them
>Isaac is disappointed it wasn't him, but still happy for them
>Skull Kid is just bitter and jealous

Attached: 1560457942603.jpg (1280x720, 555K)

eevee

Sakurai will likely do something similar for the final two reveals. It'll be a favorite from Japan and a favorite from the West revealed during their late fall/early winter direct. Or it'll be some community meme character no one saw coming like Bowsette or some shit.

replace sceptilefag with lycanrocfag, they're more autistic

Didn’t this originally have bandana dee?

maybe. I kinda give the edge to Meowth because he was so prominent in the anime.

Shadow's not impossible though, he really seemed to have a great shot and it almost felt like they were building him up. We just truly don't know why he was looked over.

Popularity
Relevancy
Iconic across all ages. Your manchild ass knows who he is and so does every kid with a switch. Can't say the same for Banjo

>If he stopped appearing in games altogether nobody would care
So? Didn't stop banjo from being added

>It's an insult to put him next to enduring fan favorite characters from enduring fan favorite games.
Buzzwords with no meaning. Banjo has never endured anything

The trinity is a false idea. People set up the trinity, so they can insert their character as legendary status.

Fact is, there were only 2 legendary never evers. And they were Geno and Ridley. The Yin and the Yang.

Attached: The big two.png (1073x1069, 750K)

>Isaac
Just pull the plug I can’t take it anymore ;_;

Attached: 546D94AC-1E12-41CC-ABC3-572105916905.png (190x266, 117K)

Yes. Butthurt Smashboard fags edited him out because IT'S ILLEGAL FOR FANS TO WANT A MODERN CHARACTER

Some things are just too impossible to pretend

>K. Rool, Ridley, Simon Belmont, Banjo & Kazooie, Cloud, Sonic, Snake, Pac-Man, Mega Man, every fucking Dragon Quest character, a Persona protagonist, and a hyper-sexualized 500 year old witch with guns strapped to her feet
>all in the same game
>in 2019

Attached: 1508449453323.gif (200x200, 1.83M)

Man you're so obvious. When's your trip coming?

It hurts. Them running around like ICs and using down b to tag between them would have been awesome.

>Having said all that, the only DKC character I'd like at this point is Cranky.
Dixie, Cranky or Funky would all be great.

Replace hat goomba with skull kid and it’s factually correct.

Attached: 34398DA7-3CAD-4449-8716-C50AC23657A0.png (750x650, 236K)

>le smash is crazy crossover
Are you still forcing yourself to act like it's a big deal?

Ultimate really should get more DLC
It's a game that should last for a few years
I don't want a new Smash game until the next Nintendo console

That's exactly why Shadow is a never-ever though. Every game it seems like he has a shot but for some reason they never add him

Also Sakurai probably hates Sonic

I don't know, but he's more of a logical pick than an emotional one, so he wouldn't fit with those other characters. He belongs more with Shadow, Rex, Spring Man, and Ashley.

The image is 5 years old you newfag

Kill yourself faggot. If I went back 15 years and showed my younger self this roster I'd have called my current self a lying faggot. I'm allowed to be excited for a video game. Eat shit and die you twitter crossposting giganigger.

>but he's more of a logical pick than an emotional one
Nah he's actually the most emotional one. Hence why he's #1 or top 3 in most countries

The ballot really fucking paid off afterall. Hell even Bayonetta was cool, regardless of whether or not she was legitimate.

why is this sub so obsessed with transpeople?

>genofags are still pretending their character is more popular than it actually is

lol

Attached: yygDgjb.png (2368x3244, 1.33M)

Dixie isn’t in because she’s a boring diddy clone.

As much as I like the Funkman I feel like he's the weakest of the three. Dixie's pedigree speaks for itself, and Cranky could rep the DK Arcade games with something other than the shitheap that is 75m. I still expect Cranky the least out of the three Kongs.

Attached: crankymoveset.jpg (975x820, 116K)

There's a reason Banjo-Kazooie is in and Bandana Dee isn't. Shed your cynicism goggles, stop lying to yourself and others, and you'll see why.

>If I went back 15 years and showed my younger self this roster I'd have called my current self a lying faggo

Attached: soyboy.jpg (647x740, 54K)

>There's a reason Banjo-Kazooie is in and Bandana Dee isn't
Because the DLC is exclusively third party. Also Bandana Dee is being added. That's something thats straight not up for debate.

It baffles me that people still think that it’s impossible for certain characters to be a DLC. Fucking Masterchief can be next and I would expect it.

A drone mentality on top of relevancyfagging isn't very emotional.

I agree which is why Isaac and Geno died off since they lack any real emotional support. Bandana Dee being #1 in Japan and top 3 worldwide is carried by sheer fan love and emotion

>Every game it seems like he has a shot
He never had a shot prior to clones getting their new category and 3rd parties proving that they can get second reps, both of which happened in this game.

Lol, keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 818512011914785551216931142021831208.png (652x950, 413K)

geniggers will never learn

He will never be added because he's just not a good character. He's Toad.

Goddamn my boy is basically the last of the top 10 to not be added or completely killed off. At least I know he's pretty likely the next time first party characters are looked at again

Attached: B.d..jpg (640x480, 186K)

Yeah shut the fuck up you're literally doing exactly what you were just talking about

>Bandana Dee being #1 in Japan and top 3 worldwide
Actually most people forgot about him when he wasn't super recent. Even Porky is objectively more popular in Japan now.

I win! I outed you as an Anti-character shitposter! Hahahaha you're done here, hater.

Isaac is owned by Nintendo, Nintendo Owns the Golden sun IP, Camelot just happens to be the company that makes the games, in a fact, Nintendo Owns Golden sun more than they own pokemon

Attached: 1550011175721.png (1314x700, 228K)

Why would so many people hate Bandana Dee? I thought he was popular.

>He will never be added
Banjo is proof that everyone WILL get a turn at some point or another. Smash will never close it's door to a specific character. And with him meeting the requirements for smash it's pretty definitive that Bandana Dee, like many others, is a pure eventuality

Banjo has always been on the same level as them.

Attached: ed6.jpg (1273x766, 126K)

>unironically posting tumblr faggotry
Don't you have something problematic to be blogging about?

Attached: cunt.png (1307x944, 765K)

He is. Only one troll hates him. This troll even raids Kirby threads. He saves a ton of anti-character shitposting images, so you know he's only looking to be a cunt to people

This, Geno and Ridley had been talked about since Brawl's pre-release days. Rool and Banjo were more recent. They're in the same category, but they're not the OGs.

Attached: file.png (1753x1080, 1.32M)

You underestimate Banjo-Kazooie and overestimate Bandana Waddle Dee.

NOBODY talked about Geno after Brawl came out

fucking SEE

This is actually pretty good bait. It raised my blood pressure.

tumblr is dead get with the times zoomie

How would you know that unless you're the only Bandana Dee supporter?

Not even slightly. Banjo was averagely popular and sold decent 20 years ago. Bandana Dee is an active first party mascot that regularly appears in games that sell 3 million or more copies, and he gets new merchandise on a fucking daily basis.

You REALLY overestimate Banjo. My guess is because you're a Jontron zoomer

Because I frequent kirby threads and smash threads. You pic up the patterns. Start seeing the same sentences and images strung together. It gets pretty obvious.

But it isn't bait. Thats just a fraction of it. I could have kept scrolling. Your precious wojaks and pepes have been co-opted by tumblr, and if you continue to post them you are objectively a crossposting tumblrfaggot.

Banjo's not proof for Banadana Dee at all, the former is the lead in his series while the latter is #4 in his series. For all we know, Sakurai might just be perfectly content having Kirby at 3 and never going beyond that.

>anti-Banjo fag is also the BD relevancyfag
Even after he got in you're still this deelusiomal.

>People are still never-ever posting after all the rosterfag rules that were broken in Ultimate

Attached: Eggplant Wizard.png (853x639, 358K)

>Banjo was averagely popular

Attached: 1528341168810.png (161x108, 21K)

K. Rool ironically rose to prominence when he didn't make it into Returns. Not entirely sure why Geno fell out of favor, as far as I'm aware his situation didn't really change.

Also I guess BD's the character Steveposters have latched onto.

>REEE FROGPOSTING
stay mad

>You REALLY overestimate Banjo.
He got in the game, Waddle Dee didn't

what do people use now? instagram?

There is not an image or meme you could post here that I couldn't find on tumblr or reddit. Unless you make something right now or find some obscure hentai or something like a cunt.

Keep crying, tumblrina. I'm sure if you post a screenshot of this exchange it'll get plenty of reblogs.

So you admit you're the only Bandana Dee supporter

The first game only sold 3 million. That's what your average B-list Nintendo series sells. The second game sold HALF of that at only 1 million. Then the series fucking died. Banjo is averagely popular at absolute best

You're so new it hurts I bet you whine about /pol/

Whoops you forgot to make a real post. These are just empty buzzwords. Try again please.

How the fuck did Shantae do so well on these polls, especially over Simon? Do Smashfags really like Shantae over Castlevania? Is it possible for taste to be this bad?

hat goomba never belonged, if anyone it's someone similarly old like Geno. If it's anyone from Kirby then it's Marx.

>muh /pol/-hater boogeyman
Just another tumblr snowflake, I see.

In one of the two popularity polls Isaac ended up first and Banjo second, in the last one Isaac, Geno and Banjo were top 3, I bet at least Isaac is gonna be in the next Smash.
Waluigi is a never ever tho

>Waddle Dee didn't
But he will, as will everyone. Soooo yeah you overestimate Banjo

It's in the top 10 of N64 game sales you mong.

PAY ATTENTION TO ME

Attached: 0jix0OC.png (670x1069, 465K)

Whoops you forgot to back a real character. This is just a common enemy with an accessory. Try again please.

Square said that Sakurai could put Geno in the game if DQ was promoted, and Geno's just the last revealed DLC... r-right?

How come they don't want me man?

Attached: Wake up Geno.jpg (550x352, 77K)

Because most N64 games sold like fucking trash. 3 million is average as hell

geno's never happening in smash and it makes me sad. i don't care where, i'd just like to see him return.

what are his chances for being in another mario rpg of some kind? a smrpg remake? anything? maybe a large fan project might happen, and i'd take that, too. the fans love him more than nintendo and square do.

Attached: 1542293922451.gif (950x801, 580K)

>Waluigi is a meme meme
>it was Yea Forums incarnate
Yea Forums at this point is all about memes that are only memes outside pure viral underdog sympathy and contrarianism, the fuck are you talking about?

>the smash crew have a celebration for Banjo Kazooie making it in
>the duo leave halfway, and have a get together with the other characters from the Grinch leak to celebrate
>Ken and Incineroar crash the party and bring in a couple kegs for everyone for still being in Smash overall[/spoilers]

>Non-Sakurai Kirby content
>Ever getting into smash

>Still no argument
holy hell you're upset.

I never saw Marx requested until after Star Allies showed him off. Knuckle Joe and Adeline support has existed since Brawl.

Your time will come, I promise.

Attached: will-smith-fresh-prince-2.gif (245x179, 922K)

One is an irrelevant side character in one game.
One is more relevant but still a side character from a series with a dozen characters already in.
One is the protagonist of one of the greatest JRPGs of all time and the the final unrepresented Nintendo series. (Other than Advance Wars)

Yep this is the type of super obvious "guy that hates bandana dee and raids kirby threads" post.

You gonna get triggered when I say that bandana dee was in Kirby 64? That's how you usually get outed by people

>"argue against my non-argument"
>"u mad"
?

>3 million is average as hell
Not by the N64's standards. Most N64 games s-
>most N64 games sold like fucking trash
Oh so you're just going to argue against yourself, cool

Attached: 1483930379831.gif (414x532, 438K)

And yet they got in.

I made a real argument. You responded with buzzwords.

Make a new response to my og post with a real argument and points, or leave the thread

Just ignore him, he'll wear himself out eventually. It's probably almost bed time.

That's a smug slut.

Attached: 1560175641876.jpg (1000x1000, 530K)

You just outed yourself you moron.

I think WayForward told all their backers to raid Smash polls in a Kickstarter update.

The creators campaigned for her to get in pretty hard and they got all the fans to do the same. I think her games are all mediocre at best and people just like her because she's hot, but she had a big hype machine behind her back in the ballot days.
K. Rool's campaign was by far the largest though.

>Not by the N64's standards
Yes it is. Most games in the industry were breaking 5-10 million. Platform is irrelevant.

Banjo sold average. That's objective

Hey everyone, I was just looking at chainmail to buy online because I'm a fucking fat nerd, and this bear showed up in the armor section on this site. It's not armor, it's a bear in armor. When I saw the bear it made me smile and I thought it was funny. I don't really have any friends to share it with so I thought maybe you guys would like to see it.

swordnarmory.com/armor/chainmail/

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 1.64M)

Everyone will get in at some point or another. That isn't an argument. You admit I'm right then?

Not. By. The. N64's. Standards.

Attached: 1553828497368.jpg (250x167, 7K)

She's not hot, she's cute.
Her games are usually pretty good, but the most recent one is pretty mediocre.
I never cared for getting her into Smash since there are a lot of characters I like more.

Not a real measurement that exists. 3 million period. That's average

>Platform is irrelevant.
Why?
What makes you think Banjo wouldn't have performed as well proportionally to other offerings on other platforms had it released on them?
>Banjo sold average. That's objective
Banjo sold well above average. That's objective.

Yep you've admitted to it. You're the kirby thread raider. Adopt a trip.

Why the fucking do people keep using bandana dee to coattail off of other characters? I just want him in, I don’t want to coattail and look like a jackass

3 million copies is what persona 5 has sold

i'll be honest with you.
i love it, is cute as fuck, but this is the saddest thing i have ever read in months.

Take it to /toy/

Attached: 1540443771870.png (743x530, 732K)

Keep digging dude.

Waluigi and Isaac? Yes. Geno? Not just yet. He and Krystal are the only ones from the original 2006 poll that still haven't become playable in Smash, however Krystal is now an AT, which means Geno has equal chances of becoming playable or an AT.

Attached: Broccoli genocide.png (403x241, 217K)

"Dude, a 9/11 just happened and thousands of people died"

"That's basically nothing compared to how many people have died in bigger catastrophes"

This is how you sound. Context matters.

Why do you want him in? There are better characters from Kirby

Potato potahto, you understand what I'm getting at.
They're pretty short and the dancing to transform is a neat concept but really clunky in practice. Pirate's Curse was the one I had in mind when I said "at best," the way the pirate gear feels way smoother.
Good luck with Shantae 5.

Thanks, I'm scared to post on other boards that I've never been to before but I'll try. I appreciate you taking the time to look out for me user.

Didn't Sakurai say he wanted Geno in Smash?

>Waluigi
Bottom of the Mario barrel
>Isaac
Why? "Nintendo owns it" doesn't negate the fact it's a very average (and dead) RPG.
>Geno
Obscure costar from a Square game would never make a fighter pass. Better off saving those hopes for Smash Bros "Even More Ultimate"

>Why?
because we're discussing game sales
>What makes you think Banjo wouldn't have performed as well proportionally to other offerings on other platforms had it released on them?
Because it only sold 3 million copies
>Banjo sold well above average.
Nope. The average for fifth gen game sales was around 5 million

>Not a real measurement that exists.
How is it any less real than yours? It's more reasonable to measure things against others in the same category. It wouldn't make much sense to expand the scope even further and compare game sales to, say, movie sales. But someone doing that would have no greater claim to "objectivity" than you.
>3 million period
Yes, that's objective
>That's average
No, only by your subjective standard

Because people are stupid and are always looking for an excuse to keep shit out of their comfort zone, even if said shit is actually pretty fun.

>That's how you usually get outed by people

You tried way too hard with that one.

Nah I like Bandana Dee better. There's no objective measurement of which characters are best it's just preference and I prefer Bandana Dee.

Banjo is in.

>acting like 9/11 was even close to being a significant catastrophe
Fucking amerimutts

Attached: Dedede laugh comp.png (1384x776, 1.39M)

>because we're discussing game sales
Yes. N64 game sales.
>Because it only sold 3 million copies
Which is a lot
>Nope. The average for fifth gen game sales was around 5 million
And the average for N64 game sales is far below how Banjo performed.
Get the idea yet? Muster up all your IQ points, maybe you can figure out what's going on here.

Attached: 1535207461188.jpg (127x200, 20K)

>How is it any less real than yours?
I'm using the objective end-all sales. You're inventing a random excuse. Sales are sales. Just because it was on a bad selling system doesn't act as an excuse. It sold what it sold. which is average by the sheer fucking sales averages of the fifth gen

It took away our sense of safety. It effected all our lives in some way. As far as catastrophes go, it wasn't anything special on a worldwide scale, but it hit millions of people very hard.

I don't want Waluigi in specifically because he's currently just Sportacus + Robbie Rotten. Make him P2 in a Wario game and then we'll talk.

>And the average for N64 game sales
*game sales. Platforms do not matter. There's not an invisible extra million sales that theoretically exist because it could've sold more on a better platform. It sold what it sold and that's it.

Banjo preformed below the industry average.

Because I like waddle dees and I feel like he would have a simple yet interesting moveset wish his spear, parasol, punches, and lther stuff. also Ilike how he went from being a character from a one button minigame who didn’t appear for years, yet eventually came back in the remake, and eventually became a part of the main cast. I’ll admit that hal hasn’t done the best wih his character, but I still think he would be great. I find him really cute. I love spear. I also wouldn’t mind gooey, ado, susie, magolor, or just generic waddle dee.

>IT HAPPENED TO AMERICANS SO THAT MAKES IT WORSE THEN BROWN PEOPLE TRAGEDIES!!
lmao

Attached: Gengar.png (750x400, 404K)

skullkid in the middle

Attached: 1533978537858.jpg (1500x1546, 198K)

>burgers still think 9/11 has ever been something big

Attached: 464605851.png (1155x852, 70K)

heh not him but it still applies, since 2 buildings collapsing affected the entire country.

You're only taking video game sales into account. If we add all toys and games into the mix it becomes far lower than average. And once we go into the overall sale of any product in existence, it's barely a blip on the radar.

You're putting the bar in a very specific spot and being too stubborn to realize that you're being an idiot.

Attached: 2ko0e.gif (100x100, 30K)

>I'm using the objective end-all sales.
Jesus christ, how fucking dense can you POSSIBLY be?
I'm ALSO using the objective end-all sales. I'm using the exact same fucking information. Where did I question that objective information? Where did I make any claim even remotely to that effect?
Using objective facts doesn't magically make your interpretation of those facts itself objective.
>It sold what it sold. which is average by the sheer fucking sales averages of the fifth gen
It sold what it sold, which is well above average by the sales averages of the N64.
Do you get it yet? Your standard is no more arbitrary than mine. Choosing sales for the hardware generation is a choice you made. There's nothing "objective" about it.

Where's the lie?

You are a disgrace to your own country.

Attached: 1536430665446.jpg (287x306, 18K)

I want my fucking Crash Bandicoot or I'll settle
for Dante

until then I'm not fully satisfied, but I am like
80-85% content with how it's gone so far

Yea except unlike Banjo, Ridley and K.Rool, they don't deserve to get in at all.

Attached: chaiki.png (600x611, 415K)

Yeah, when the mii costume came out he said in an interview that he tried getting Geno in Brawl, but was unable to for a reason he wouldn’t comment on.

Geno should be there instead of hat goomba. Stop your revisionism. No one cared about hat goomba until very recently.

Don't know where the demand for Shovel Knight came from but know all the waifufags were screaming for Shantae. If one or the two had to be picked for indie, Shovel Knight would take the spot for being more well known. Yeah, Shantae been around since the early 2000's but is pretty much a big who.

I would prefer an actual goomba over that nigger with a spear unironically
goomba is more of an icon than that right beside piranha plant

replace the literally who with reimu

My guess for why they aren't in is
Waluigi is a meme, Isaac not making it is probably cause popularity? and Geno got cucked by Discount Trunks shilling

None of them are anywhere close to the same level of impossible. I fully expect Waluigi to be in the next game. He's the only human recurring Mario character left, and Sakurai has a boner for putting in Mario characters. Isaac has a chance as a "forgotten Nintendo-series" rep. Geno is never-ever.

Square said no.

Geno was also in Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

Pikachu Libre when?

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_lucifertheshort-dd6aju1.png (1223x596, 120K)

This

this.

rulesfags are brain damaged .

If these are the characters missing, we're in pretty good shape because these guys are uninteresting nobodies.

>Waluigi gets in as Ridley echo

Attached: 1479772889.furrylovepup_waluigi.jpg (1162x1280, 299K)

>unless they add a Rock or Ground Pokemon (so, if a starter has one of those typings really)
Yep, I'm thinking he's in.

Attached: 1536790057997.png (1280x1280, 1.32M)

Maybe

Attached: shineeverbrighter2.png (1056x603, 537K)

Pikachu Libre is literally in the game user

God I hope the next smash game is a reboot and they cut like fifty characters out

Yeah you antifag people have been saying that since Brawl. I remember when Yea Forums considered Dedede "barely even assist trophy tier"

she's already in, retard

Honestly the only real big characters missing are Master Chief, Spyro, and Sora.

There are also 3 spots left hmm

Steve

contrarian alert

*Doomguy and Spyro/Crash

There's only 2 btw dumbass.

>uh?

I actually didn't know this. Fuck, I have to change mains.

Waluigi is a shoo-in for smash 6, he’s the only Nintendo character left that normalchads recognize.

Isaac is hopeless unless a new Golden Sun sells FE Awakening numbers, so as an Isaacfag I’m just grateful that we got what we did.

>There's only 2 btw dumbass.
Imagine believing there won't be a surprise 6th character,

There will be a fighters pass 2 tho guarantee. Too much money to pass it up

yeah she's just an alt for Pikachu though

Master Chief is bigger than Doomguy

OH FUCK

Attached: C5A6BF7C-D169-4478-B3EE-6DCD86CA1122.jpg (750x420, 283K)

Sora is much more popular worldwide than doomshitter.

Rex and Waluigi are almost definite locks for the next game. Xenoblade 2 continues to be a massive success and even Sakurai acknowledged how much of a popular request he is for such a recent character. Waluigi has absolute universal support across the globe, even if they have to bullshit his moveset he would be accepted with wide arms.

Everyone else is still up in the air, but I can see plenty of them making the cut next time since Nintendo sure as fuck isn't risking new IPs nowadays, instead sticking to refreshing their main series with younger developers and outside influences.

9/11 taught Americans how to not let muslims take over your country. Something Europe doesn't understand

hey we did get Pit back in Brawl despite his franchise being dead in the water at that point.

I think I found the original. Ado still fits, just seems odd to remove, I guess some people don’t consider him a never-ever.

Attached: 764A3A48-7DED-4052-98A2-16B3DE7BD963.png (672x574, 184K)

We need Resident evil, Doom, also Crash and someone from Namco
Not from Tekken or SolCal thou cause Samurai already said some shit about 3d fighters not working

Original roster of 8, final roster of 80

Hope for geno waned over time, as his inclusion felt less and less likely. I mean, he's a character from 1996. Brawl came out in 2008. So you're talking about at least 12 years of reigning supreme.

Geno was the original and no one can stand next to him. Only after him.

Ahem

Attached: 7ACC2CC5-F6ED-478E-A2BD-61E1ACB75591.png (209x480, 35K)

>They are assist trophies, and it wouldn't make sense to have assist trophies same as the character you are playing on-screen.
While I agree that they’re not happening, Chrom can beat himself up alongside Robin and then clap for himself again alongside Robin in the results screen, to be fair.

He also doesn't have an exclusive with nintendo. Or any of his games, much less all but one on nintendo systems.

>two first party Nintendo characters and an anime sword fag
>never ever
I don’t think you’ll ever see something as unprecedented as Banjo, yeah he has a history with Nintendo but there has NEVER been a character owned by a first party competitor from Nintendo in Smash. And that can only happen because Microsoft is the one big console company that doesn’t either completely rely on vidya, or is currently using it as life support.

bluster kong is the only remaining dk rep we need

Attached: 320px-BlusterKongDKA.jpg (320x320, 20K)

As a Genofag I gotta say Ridley was the original, but Banjo and Geno weren’t that far behind.

Toad
Birdo
Wart
Shyguy
Sponge
Toadette
Petey
Pauline
Hammer Brothers
Lakitu
King Boo

The original had Rex and Spring Man rather than Skull Kid and Geno.

He’s a lock for smash 6

Attached: FEA96321-3C9A-4841-A410-F1C17F566F3C.png (724x878, 151K)

isn t it an alt costume already my man

Seriously, why was he removed?

how did you miss the "did you know pikachu Libre is a girl" and the flood of porn

>uh?

Attached: yikes_wazowski.png (400x265, 122K)

He's never happening. Skeleton has much more of a chance than him.

M.C. kids for smash

>Geno
How about a Mario RPG character from more than one game?

Attached: 1542188471251.png (1348x1706, 1.74M)

No one gave a flying fuck about Banjo until post-Brawl era. Geno goes back to pre-melee.

the only ones with actual possibilities are petey and king boo

If Minecraft ever gets a fighter it’ll be the main character

It was a butthurt Bandana Dee fan that said he wan't a never-ever.

hat goomba won't be in the game

>Implying they’d ever get in before the Hamburglar.
In your fucking dreams user.

Really, would be interesting to see this updated with the taken out characters in and banjo out since banjo is in the game now.

>making up rules on who can and cannot be in

you never learn

Replace banjo with Steve

Not according to the actual people at Mojang. Steve is just a disposable default skin that instantly gets replaced by another skin, to personalize the character as your own. The mobs, namely Skeleton as the central character, have a much greater chance.

Really, that seems dumb, it was just nice pixel art.

Are you forgetting someone?

Attached: 41620467-8BC5-417F-AFE8-E1F648EE4B7D.jpg (1024x567, 98K)

>spoiler
Well fuck, now I gotta watch it again.

Attached: 1539356510516.gif (500x281, 499K)

I could see Wart happening

and Toadette

Will they ever add a second Namco rep? I mean they're making the fucking game and only contributed Pac man who I sometimes forget is in this game

Attached: 1528954492355.jpg (4096x2540, 415K)

What does this have to do with anything? Deefags need to go back to r*ddit. Skull kid has been heavily requested years before deelusion.

Steve is still the player character

>Heavy
>Not Engineer
Disgusting

Here's our new never ever

Thank god.

cringe at me all you want, I'd be happy with this (although memefags be damned, Papyrus is a better Undertale pick)

Waluigi has a good shot in the next game now. I still don't think Isaac or Geno are very likely

Kamek needs to be in smash before all of these nobodies

It sucks to be a Stevebro

>rules

I never said it was certain just that there's no fucking way someone with no history at all with nintendo is getting in over someone with almost their entire series plus an exclusive.
Like even with Joker and Cloud they've had at least A game on a nintendo system.

Attached: HCHDWMM.gif (245x180, 993K)

Imagine not wanting Steve in smash

Attached: 463E104B-9B53-4FB2-8AD6-329D3A30735B.png (196x431, 53K)

only two more spots left, huh?

how old are you and what year did you get here?
>inb4 you try and pretend it's one that starts with 200 as if you're not obvious as shit

Has any franchise had a side-character rep before the main character was added?

No, he's a disposable skin that's always replaced. Pay attention.

I'm genuinely upset that Pirahnna plant got in the way it did. Just because it's underwhelming and poorly executed.

What SHOULD have happened is that they should have designed a proper composite character that represented the regular mobs of the Mario series, similar to how Pacman represents Namco and Dedede attacks with Gordos.

Point is;
Waluigi could have been that character. Make it so that he executes every attack with a different mario foe.

Still the main character

Here is your (You) sir don't spend it all in one place.

haha stay mad waluigifag
I like plant but I'd also be cool if waluigi made it in

Yea pick a character that's only in spinoffs over an enemy in literally every single mario game ever made.

No and it will probably never happen. Here is your indie rep by the way.

Attached: 1559686912331.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

yeah, based on the way they do things, frisk would be the only option.

Attached: gio.jpg (346x193, 32K)

He's not here for you, he's here for Geoffrey.

Like another user said: it's a crazy amount of mental gymnastics to think that Joker and Cloud made it into Smash because of some cameo or tiny appearance in a Nintendo console rather than one being a huge gaming icon and another being from a game the creator personally loves. You believe whatever you want to believe, but I think you're an idiot for trying to look into patterns even to this day.

Is it happening?

Attached: AE4B24FD-1196-439E-85EF-F2C2C244CB2E.jpg (750x418, 206K)

Finally someone who isn’t revising history to fit their narrative.

>implying king dedede would ever do this
>finding real amusement in replying to falseflaggers
shit image, shit poster, shit opinion, get outta here

Attached: bandoomer dee.png (352x334, 94K)

He needs a Leo Luster echo fighter.

It's all but certain at this point.

Attached: Smash YIIK.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

>delusion
Why don’t take a seat? You look tired from screaming about how the kettle is black.

Attached: 6D3440F8-CE37-4EA5-BE29-EC861CCC723B.jpg (1200x800, 134K)

Fucking this. Even alphadream wants fawful in smash.

Attached: B070D96C-0927-40B9-B5D9-4DFB1038BDCE.png (635x468, 178K)

I can make you a list of Mario enemies that would have made more sense to include than Pirahanna plant and with just as much representation in the series.

Point is, if you're going to introduce a mob as a character, at least make it so that it's not just the single mob.

I can’t fucking wait

based

>Wonder Red fucking NEVER

Attached: 1472264159005.jpg (476x456, 22K)

Fuck Piss Ass Dee

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I care?

I'll give you Cloud but Joker is more of a shill pick.
Also, keep in mind that Doom itself has done more for vidya than Halo can even dream of, and only xboxfags think otherwise, it'd be fucking retarded to pick him over Doomguy.

I don't know, I don't care, and you shouldn't either.

Doom Guy would fit in better with Playstation Allstars.

At this point I'm just going to go back to wanting Viewtiful Joe, they're equally unlikely and I think people have only ever wanted Red for similar reasons as Joe.

I fucking knew you insatiable faggots would immediately jump onto the next ones. This is why Sakurai should never give you anything.

i'm glad someone's reposting this. if you guys want a psd or something hook me up.

ITT:
>anti-dee boogeymen spreading misinformation
>replying to falseflaggers
>"WAAAAH WHY DO PEOPLE WANT HAT GOOMBA, WAAAAH HE'S A HAT GOOMBA"

It's not easy being an underdog. People'll hate you no matter how many games you're in, no matter how many people explain his role and surrounding lore, and no matter how many times people bring up a potential moveset.

But someone's gotta do it, right?

Attached: CHADANADEE.png (832x959, 1.2M)

So what are the current imagined stipulations for the remaining two DLC characters? like, no microsoft, square-enix or sega since they already have reps; no 1st party nintendo since DLC seems more about 3rd party company reps; no assist trophies. What else is there?
And if we remove everyone who falls under that criteria, who is left?

This was really good advice everyone there was really nice thank you you helped me

No one is arguing Doom isn't important or a good inclusion. I just said Master Chief is more popular and not out of the realm of possibilities, specially after how apparently easy it was for Nintendo to get Banjo in Smash.

But real talk here, why are Doomfags so defensive when someone mentions Chief? It's like they fear he's going to steal his spot for some reason.

>and no matter how many times people bring up a potential moveset.
His potential moveset is "And then he swings his spear".

Hat goomba isn't on the same tier; the other three were too "out there", Hat Goomba is just not interesting or exciting.

>waluigi
>impossible
BITCH, PLEASE. Did you see the backlash that the AT had? He is a shoo in for smash6, in fact, i would bet a thousand bucks easily on that.

>isaac
It could happen, crazier and harder things have, i would say he has a 75% chance on smash6, it will need newcomers, and he is an easy non 3rd party one to get.

>Geno
Most never ever there. Not the protagonist, from a dead series (mario rpg, not paper or M&L), more than 20 years old, 3rd party, this one isnt happening, like 5% chance for smash6 at best, only if Sakurai feels like throwing a bone.

Fred Jones.

Attached: 1528657990875.png (450x500, 113K)

They're too similar to add both I feel.
And in my case, Doomguy is literally the only character I want so I really don't want that.

"No bro just give him an object that only exists as part of a copy ability and he's never used so he can have beam lol"

Feel like Doomguy has more of a chance when you consider Bethesda were in talks with Nintendo ABOUT Smash, Doom Eternal is coming to the Switch and Bethesda doesn't have a rep yet. Microsoft has a rep in Banjo and it seems doubtful that they would get a second rep in (having said that, I guess there's no reason they couldn't).

no way, he thinks coolsville sucks

why is it always a triangle of dudes with you homos
do you guys like seriously enjoy sucking the dong
you guys want to a gaggle of gay to spray you all over your face

Attached: wright_coffee.gif (256x192, 73K)

It's because Ridley and K. Rool had a joke alliance for years and faggots are always trying to shove their way into it.

I see zero problem with that.

466343173 (you)
>Majority of the playable FE Cast; *swings their sword*
Anti-Dee campaigners say this like it's some big "GOTCHA! HAHA! THIS IS ALL HE COULD POSSIBLY DO!" You can reduce any character in Smash to a simple phrase that summarizes all of their moves.
Going out on a limb here and assuming you're actually stupid and know nothing about the character other than your desperate cries for attention, Kirby pulls from multiple abilities rather than just his set abilities. Why couldn't Dee pull from fellow Waddle Dees/Doos with a Parasol? Nruff riding? Beam Wand? Megaton Punch? Waddle Dee has potential for a creative moveset, and even if the only tool he utilized was his spear, invalidating an entire character with "hurr durr he uses his signature weapon" is just stupid.

Attached: deesturbing.png (1842x1519, 541K)

The general consensus seems to be that Reggie wasn't lying about characters you wouldn't expect in Smash, therefore it's safe to assume we're getting all third parties. Also, we already got one Microsoft, one Square Enix, and one Sega rep so Mii costume theory seems like a thing so people are expecting one Capcom rep and one Bamco rep. No one knows who the Bamco one could be but almost everyone's chips are on either a Resident Evil rep or Dante. There's also some people who believe that Nintendo making a deal with Microsoft makes it more likely for them to include Master Chief or to make a deal with another western company such as Bethesda, that's why support for Doomguy has also been prominent.

Eh?

Not an Isaacfag but I think he's got a decent shot for the next smash. They didn't know how badly people wanted K. Rool until the ballot, so they threw him a bone with the costume and saved him for Ultimate. Isaac had a lot of support but not as much, so they brought back the AT with some new moves, gave him a mii costume, and a shitload of spirits.
Waluigi is a lock because people bitched so loudly.
Geno belongs to Square, and Square is Square so they'll fight to keep him out of the base roster, but he's too niche to be DLC. Would be heartwarming to see him make it even though I don't want him, but I don't think he will.

Imagine if Mario's side B instead of the cape was pulling out the star rod from Paper Mario and using Bowser's attack where he becomes temporarily invincible and increases his attack.. That's how stupid it is as an idea.

Notice how the replies in this thread don't talk quite like v users? That's because they are Nintendo shills.

much like they themselves try to shove things up their own gay ass and go "OH YEAH WALUIGI FUCK ME HARDER OHH GENO SHOVE YOUR DELICIOUS COCK IN MY MOUTH MMFFOWMFOMFHHHMH SUCK ME OFF ISAAC OHHH"

We're never getting a 4, and even if we did, Camelot are incompetent hacks. It's over. We have to move on.

>implying waluigi won't be eternally blacklisted out of spite
normally, i hate the "DURR DON'T BE UNGRATEFUL" attitude, but this is definitely the one instance where I can make an exception, people whined way too much

Attached: 78648748668.gif (255x200, 57K)

I kinda regret bringing back this image

>r-relevancy!!!!!!!!!!!
Pick a reason that hasnt been btfo by many newcomers already

That's silly because Mario isn't known for stealing abilities.

>>implying waluigi won't be eternally blacklisted out of spite
I wish, but the fact that Reggie had to release a statement about him makes me think otherwise.

These guys are just joking. This guy is from a shitty game called YIIK that was criticized for a wide variety of reasons. I can’t believe you missed all the threads about it, they were spammed all the time a while back.

They’re not impossible, they’re just not happening. They’re plausible in terms of rights, licensing etc. Nintendo just doesn’t want to bother.

>Capcom and Bamco
I still feel like Bethesda have a shot. I just hope it's not Dovahkiin.
But it can't be all 3. Who'd be less likely out of capcoma and bamco?

Is it bad that I wanted him ironically so badly that it's become genuine?

Bamco rep will be Char Aznable.

Attached: char_112.png (200x200, 57K)

>People think Sakurai will actually add Bandana Dee when he hates anything from Kirby that exists after Super Star

He probably considers SSUltra a bastardization of his most beloved game. Dee's a never ever.

I’m going to say yes, but whatever make you happy

>geno
>unique character with interesting motivations, backstory, and unique attack patterns
>waluigi
>evil purple luigi

>Who'd be less likely out of capcoma and bamco?

Hard to tell tbqh. Capcom has the better IPs but Bamco is directly involved in making the game. Could be either one. Imho mii costume theory seems like the most plausible outcome atm. It's a shame because I'd love to see a FPS rep like Doomguy or Master Chief.

stop doing this before i seriously hunt you down and pour detergent on your face

>interesting motivations, backstory and unique attack patterns

MARIO WE GOTTA SAVE HEAVEN OK I'LL SHUT UP NOW

>pew pew pew generic stat boost

You wanna know how I got these stars?

Attached: Genoker.png (253x500, 77K)

Yeah they let mexicans take over the country

There just needs to be a DLC pack 2, just keep going to 100 characters since Smash 6 might as well not happen
Maybe that 30 unused slots that were datamined might come in handy

>30 unused slots
jesus christ
sakurai is going to die making this game and they're going to use weird jap magic to bring him back so he can finish

youtube.com/watch?v=77YJMXjLLCk
A later datamine showed, they might only go up to 16 (including Piranha Plant, and the Fighter's Pass characters) since this was found for World of Light.

This is the only argument holding Dee back, along with a number of other Kirby characters. He doesn't give a shit about Ado, and Marx is a boss.

But with the classic Smash fashion of breaking arguments held against characters for years, I'm definitely locking him in for Smash 6.

Attached: DOOT.gif (300x300, 180K)

Stop attaching your shitty characters to ridley. People thought ridley was playable from melee's fucking reveal trailer, which features ridley fighting samus, only to be informed months later that he was not actually in the game and it was just a samus introduction. Ridley was on the same tier of "secret character" in melee as wario was, and when wario got in brawl, after the excitement wore down the first thing people asked was "what about ridley".

No character in the roster has gone through half the trial that ridley has.Other melee requests like Lloyd and Isaac and Geno have been around forever but they've always been longshots that have never tasted the screen, and they're a dime a dozen. Ridley was special.

can you imagine
Yea Forums will be full of the same bullshit leaks and speculation threads for YEARS to come

Attached: Dv2WvjrWoAIrYC9[1].jpg (1200x675, 104K)

spear-using dee isn't a sakurai kirby character so it's never happening

good
sak's hack and everyone's too afraid to admit it

Attached: images (1).jpg (555x552, 34K)

466346091 (you)
Cope. Cry. Seethe. Call him as many nicknames as you like. People like the character and there's nothing you can do about it. He may never get in, but that'll never stop people from hoping.

Attached: bdeefireplace.png (754x511, 556K)

I think he has a good chance of being in

it's not name-calling, I'm pointing out that a waddle dee using a spear wasn't in any Sakurai Kirby game so he'll never add it

Tried to make a hierarchy thing, how accurate is it?

Attached: smoosh.png (2160x2208, 3.23M)

>datamine

Attached: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (684x384, 38K)

>no cloud
did anyone even want cloud? I love cloud, but I never even considered him for smash

I'd be happy with spongebob actually

Pretty accurrate. I'd move BK up but that might just be because of how fresh the reveal is.

Frankly, I think he's going to languish in obscurity forever. I could see him getting added as a costume in Smash again, and that's about it. Square certainly isn't about to put him as a star of their own RPG, right?

Cloud was literally impossible, frankly I'm kinda shocked that reactions weren't bigger, but I guess it's because while he was one of the most unlikely inclusions of all time, that very fact kept people from actively wanting him in.

this.
just give him a moveset based on bfbb and he'd be a great character

Attached: he's ready.png (360x694, 492K)

>implying Minecraft fucking Steve isn't the most flavor-of-the-month character pick out there
also use the actual character model dummy

isaacfags crawling out of the woodwork today, i swear

Rex
Anything from nuKirby
Captain Toad
Sylux if Metroid Prime 4 didn't get "re"started
Any of the more recent characters that got SPIRITED or TROPHIED

Based

Attached: 60203718_p0.jpg (2789x2160, 1.52M)

i dunno, isaac and geno have always been on the same tier to me
the "I don't give a shit about them but they're still less pathetic than ashley/BWD" tier

>people never shut up about X character
>this means they're big fan-favorites

They aren'y getting in because the dlc are charcters that have been previously unrelated to smash in any way. And for that reason doogmuy is getting in

waluigi fucking sucks and so do his fans

Fuck off, people can want whatever they want, they don’t need a hierarchy to do so

Damn, crazy how now all of them are either playable in smash or represented in it somehow

>destabilize the worst part of the world
>literally create and support the terrorists behind of 9/11
this is not related to any shitty religion, its called karma

Attached: rostersh.png (1640x606, 749K)

Considering Minecraft has been popular for ten years now I wouldn't call it "flavor of the month"

Not what I had in mind, but okay

Is it safe to discuss Steve yet without being called a stevefag or a seething banjoke
I don't think Steve should be in for the same reason I don't think Skyrimman should be in. They are both mere shells for the player. They lack personality.
Steve especially wouldn't work because they'd either have to change him dramatically (see: Yea Forums's steve model) or keep his very limited animation which would look awful.
Given that anyone who plays Minecraft replaces the default skin with their own, I think Steve is the worst representative. The Creeper is much more iconic for example (though he would suffer from animation and moveset issues).

steve and ashley joining forces?
oh nonono
the shoo-ins? more like the seethe-ins

Koei-Tecmo
Bethesda
2k/take 2
Ubisoft
Activision

all huge video game companies without playable characters in smash bros who easily have viable characters

>Rex
But is he really? We don't know if Xenoblade 3 will be a thing by then.

It won’t be till like next game unless he gets in as DLC, shitposting ruined his likability.

might as well dismiss the western shit
what about SNK? Bamco? Konami?

Isaac fags even MORE btfo

I love this little fucker

Attached: CC365579-B88F-448F-A143-39AE70C42D48.jpg (4096x4096, 495K)

>Waddle Dee gets in
>he doesn't have a spear or a skin with a bandanna
how would you react

>hey ado smell my finger, guh-huh

Depends. What kind of fighter is he? What's the angle?

>might as well dismiss the western shit
why though? we just got Banjo-Kazooie. Bethesda has doomguy and the dragonborn. 2k has the GTA characters. Ubisoft has beyond good and evil and prince of persia. activision has crash bandicoot.

Bamco had no other characters that Sakurai deemed viable in the last game, and he had permission to use Tales and Tekken characters, so I don't think a second Bamco rep is likely. Konami already has their two best series represented with playable characters and bomberman is an assist trophy. I suppose they could bring in someone from Contra but there's no real moveset potential there. yeah I guess you could add SNK to my list

Suprised if there’s not even an bandana alt and he doesn’t even use his spear in one single. I would slightly feel like Sakurai actively avoided not referencing stuff he didn’t, unless his moveset was based on the shinimoura games.

Sounds good Waddle Dees are cute

Attached: 1519300171632.gif (320x270, 347K)

light like jigglypuff, has a recovery of little mac and every time he lands a hit (all attacks have long wind up) it makes fart noises

no one wants these cunts anyway

Could you give me a moveset?

GRRRREEEEEYYYYMONNNNNNN

Attached: Greymon Watanabe figure.jpg (560x560, 52K)

But Geno was in Super Star Saga too.

How about the main character of his own series.

Attached: 4057_paper-mario-prev.png (452x600, 247K)

>fart noises
Make him squeak, instead. I want a squeaker, not a brapper

>that steve render
good shit

Attached: 1560239925178.png (588x534, 227K)

I'm wondering what Adeleine would look like if she ever got into Smash Bros. Something like her Kirby 64 render with some added detail, or something like her more realistic credits art in Kirby 64?

Attached: Sweet Adeleine.png (324x236, 19K)

Waluigi belongs in "meme shit."

Mario is already playable. How about an actual unique character?

Attached: Vivian.jpg (1504x546, 132K)

>using Piranha Plant as an argument when it just makes Waddle Dee more likely than Bandana Dee to be in
If he gets an alt, than it would just be more strengthen the "he's just a generic enemy" even more.

I would personally want him to have a spear, parasol, nruffs, and elemental abilities. Dedede’s final smash from brawl would be a perfect final smash for waddle dee, just throw some waddle dee balls and nruffs in there.

Sceptile isn't.

REMINDER THAT BANDANA DEE FANS ARE NOT REAL KIRBY FANS AND ONLY LIKE CUTE ANIME SHIT
Any diehard Kirby fan would know that literally LITERALLY any other character would be better
Any main villain from any main game would be more exciting and wouldn't be piranha plant tier

Attached: 1557978469492.jpg (500x691, 45K)

I’m going to be honest, I feel like generic enemies are really important to Kirby’s gameplay in his games, which is why I think waddle dee should be in.

Jesus christ user, you just got played hard.

>digimon vs pokemon
Actually a good idea

You don’t get to decide that shit, you can say that they have bad taste, but fans are fans

>falseflagger speaking for all kirby fans
die
real kirby fans like all the characters, and would be happy for any of them getting in

Attached: 1543468134081.gif (324x215, 852K)

>Camelot are incompetent hacks
>yfw Monolith throws in a helping hand and makes one of the best Golden Sun games since Lost Age

Attached: 1559092695923.jpg (720x779, 89K)

This, I want bandana dee, but I would also love ado, gooey, magolor, susie, dark matter, dark meta knight, galacta knight, knuckle joe, animal friends, marx, daroach, taranza, mage sisters, hyness, prince fluff, and even lololo and lalala

I fucking hate bwd, but I don't believe that someone liking him isn't a true fan. Everyone has their own preferences.

What if Sakurai is such a madlad that he gives us a free dlc character like a week after he gives us the final two characters

Paper Mario would have a unique moveset compared to Mario. Use all the paper gimmicks he developed after the first game.

I don't think it's fair to consider Steve a meme character, considering he's the mascot of the biggest franchise of the past decade. It even just recently outsold Tetris for fucks sake.

>They are both mere shells for the player. They lack personality.
>Wii Fit Trainer
>Villager
>Mr. Game and Watch

>bdee faggots bringing up sales and relevancy for their character
>still bickers about not being part of a never ever group, try to force their way in said group, and picks up a fight against banjobros
Holy shit, are these guys legitimately autistic? Look I know that the character is likely to be in the next game, but these faggot supporters makes Stevefags a lot more tolerable.

There are a few different fan perspectives on how the series should be represented and all of them come from different kinds of fans.
>Bandana Dee is the fourth main character so he should get in
This is a RTDL-centric perspective that sees Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight as part of a consistent ensemble cast. Ignores the series history and focuses on recent consistent trends instead.
>Adeleine and Magolor are really unique and they represent something greater, they should be in
This perspective comes from a deep love of the entire series, from fans that see Kirby, Dedede, and Meta Knight as unique individual characters that all represent something greater. These people want all aspects of Kirby's unique history to be represented.
>Waddle Dee is the second mascot and he's marketed everywhere, so he should be in
This perspective is informed by ignoring the games themselves, and instead looking to the marketing and merchandise to make a corporate decision on Nintendo's behalf. Or they just want a handicap/joke character and Waddle Dee is the perfect conduit for that, and it's only convenient for them that he's the series secondary mascot.
>Marx should be playable
This perspective comes from clown world. There's a clown so they want the clown.

Attached: 64373918_p52.jpg (562x507, 146K)

>OCTOROK ROCKS THE COMPETITION!

Attached: $.jpg (522x600, 164K)

But he is a meme, plus his character design is awful, and his moveset literally doesn't exist in a fighting game format. He will never be in smash bros

Counterargument:
>Nintendo character
>Nintendo character
>Nintendo character

Isaac for sure fits this. Should have been added way back in Brawl, actually. Consider the parallels between Golden Sun and the Pikmin series.

Both of the first two games of their respective series came out around the same time. Golden Sun sold better on its first two entries, too. More than many of the franchises in smash, especially up to that point.

Olimar gets in Brawl though probably because the games were on a home console and were released by Nintendo developing it themselves.

It's whatever though. I'm an Isaac fan and the only two scenarios that play out at this point for me are 1) They just never add any Golden Sun playable character or 2) By the time they do, I'll have moved on with my life and stopped playing games so much. Which at that point, it'll be underwhelming, to say the least.

At least a fucking echo fighter pack or something if they only have a smaller to team to work with. Jesus Christ what an underutilized concept. There's a good handful of characters to choose from. And maybe past stages can be included with them.

>no original moveset or starring games they can base his moveset on
Well Captain Falcon exists so this argument isn't entirely valid.

Personally, I want waddle dee and gooey, but I think ado, dark matter, and magolor would all be just as great

Remove Banjo, add Sora.

Ridley probably has more notoriety and fan appeal thanks to Smash than the Metroid games themselves.

Attached: 1548904733017.png (430x309, 276K)

I really dislike how much the focus on Paper Mario has been put on the art style and gimmicks based on them, rather than fleshing out Mario's world and telling good stories in them. I didn't care for Sticker Star and Color Splash, and I absolutely hated how Paper Jam was handled. It could have been all the original elements from Paper Mario being reintroduced in the Mario & Luigi style, but instead they just went with "It's all the main cast again... But LITERALLY paper!" I would much rather see "Partners" become a fighter, where they switch in and out for different moves. Then they can all be in the following Mario Kart and Goomboss can return as a boss.

Attached: 1365143938042.png (400x424, 63K)

This

Attached: paper.jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

This

Attached: CtxSYxhUkAA4hIs.jpg orig.jpg (640x670, 76K)

Your depictions of Dee fans are a bit one sided, portraying the entire fanbase as a bunch of trend followers with excuses. I agree that these are poor reasons for wanting him in, but I disagree on the sentiment that these are the only justifications.

Many people are either;

>Simply fans of the character himself, as he's the first character that Dedede doesn't seem to not clash with. He's a character of note, with his own theme song, relationship to Kirby, and aspirations to be as skilled as his fellow companions.
or
>Wish for modern representation, as you could easily lump him in with Magolor for representing the modern era of Kirby, as he ushered in the new era with SSU

Attached: high pear.png (400x427, 83K)

Attached: image.png (736x980, 30K)

this was for

>Another sword user
>Not one, but TWO more Mario characters
Isaac and Geno were always the odd ones out on the list of never evers. Not nearly as recognizable or iconic as Ridley, K. Rool, or Banjo. Well, Isaac maybe, since he was actually the protagonist of a couple well-liked games, but they don't have anything approaching the legacy of Banjo, who was basically a tertiary N64 mascot. Geno is Geno. One off part member from a decades-old RPG spinoff. Still have no idea how he got such a big following, but I've been hearing about him since brawl.

Waluigi is a shitty meme pick and shouldn't be put next to the other two, who at least have legitimate and dedicated fanbases.

>Simply fans of the character himself, as he's the first character that Dedede doesn't seem to not clash with. He's a character of note, with his own theme song, relationship to Kirby, and aspirations to be as skilled as his fellow companions.
Can't that be said of Adeleine?

Absolutely! The main point I was getting at was that Bandana Dee support isn't entirely unfounded, not that Adeleine/Magolor/etc didn't have valid reasons to get in. Of course, you'll have your bandwagoners, but that could just as easily be said of any other fanbase.

>portraying the entire fanbase as a bunch of trend followers with excuses
There are three big arguments I often saw for Bandana Dee. "He's relevant." "He's in many games." "He's popular." That seems to be a fair depiction of Dee's fanbase when those are the points the vast majority of the fanbase constantly make.

DSL

>he's the first character that Dedede doesn't seem to clash with
I wouldn't say the first. He's like a big brother to Adeleine.

Attached: shocked dedede.png (278x258, 169K)

Honestly now that banjo is in I’m no longer against geno have your fun geno bros I’m praying for you

I think Wright is fairly plausible. Honestly, he's more of an Assist Trophy character. I have no idea how they'll implement him as a fighter, though it's a pretty safe bet his final smash would be his iconic "Objection!".

Basically. Screencap this post. Waluigi will be the first new character added to either the next Smash or a potential Season 2 of the Fighter's Pass.

>Holy shit, are these guys legitimately autistic?
Yes.

Attached: 1556262331222.jpg (1200x675, 242K)

soul

these proportions hurt my brain

Being relevant, popular and in many games are arguments used by literally anyone. They're used in the context of Smash so of course relevancy and popularity would be brought up. What do you want them to say? "I think he's pretty cool so he should be in"?

Yeah that would be nice. Genobros literally just do that.

Well, I for one think Bandana Waddle Dee is pretty cool and should be in Smash.

He needs to argue because people won't take that as 'enough of a reason.' People simply can't accept that people like the character.

K.Rool, Duck Hunt, and Banjo weren't relevant at the time of their unveilment, but they were popular picks because people wanted them (maybe for a lesser extent for Duck Hunt).

Alright. So a lot of people out there think your character is lame. So what? How does being an obnoxious relevancyfag help that?

I wasn't justifying basing desire on relevancy. I was saying these are justified arguments in conflict.

Yeah but back in the speculation days relevancy and popularity were the big factors that a character would need to be playable, K. Rool and Banjo got in because of fan demand.

Also Duck Hunt just got in cause they're the retro/wildcard character.

Issac for sure has a high chance of happening next game out of all the rejects he's got the most swag (Stickers AT and Mii costume). Almost as if Sakurai knew he had to add consolation prizes for the HUGE disappointment it was going to bring.

The thing though is when he does this people take it as an insult.

So irrelevant he was scrapped in the remake lmfao

Me?
I prefer Grovyle for both Gen 3 and Mystery Dungeon representation.

Attached: 1542084912089.png (970x486, 511K)

>don't talk quite like v users
how do Yea Forums users talk? Like gargantuan faggots?

So far the only things all but guaranteed for the next game are

Fire Emblem bias pick
Pokemon shill pick
Octolings echo
Some third party

I'm sure a few more assist trophies / Mii costume upgrades will happen as well.

Attached: nextsmash.jpg (4664x7544, 2.51M)

Am I allowed to want Bandana Dee just because I think he's cute?

Attached: PVmb439.gif (300x250, 31K)

no your opinion is wrong

Too bad Smash doesn't ever acknowledge Pokemon spinoffs.

God damn do they have charms

Isn't every Kirby character cute?

Is there an original version of this?

Anyone who knows Wario knows Waluigi, dipshit.

>What we really need is a new Zelda character. That’s a true never ever.
Honestly, at this point, both Skull Kid AND Midna (with or without Wolf Link) should be on the roster already. Goddamn, Sakurai.

ok

Attached: frankenstein.jpg (912x1080, 77K)

I mean, in all honesty though... This IS Smash "Ultimate" and Sakurai himself has said a roster this big will never happen again and they must know people will buy whatever dumbass characters they put out there... Shoot for the big One-Oh-Oh, Nintendo!

Yeah, and? Waddle Dees are cute, Spear is a fun ability and BWD has an endearing personality.
Magolor or Adeleine would be fine too.

Wow, the Never Evers we have left are so underwhelming. Pack it up, we’ve reached maximum hype at this point.

All this talk of Bandana Dee, and here I think my most wanted Kirby character is...

Attached: kawasaki_nobgnormal_markproductions_by_markproductions.png (1093x1702, 802K)

>Another sword user
Surprised you haven't roped yourself after the Hero reveal. The less of you retards the better.

>Capcom
>not Monster Hunter or Dante
Ya lost me.

Is it weird to anyone else that his Assist Trophy almost has a full move set (the dishes, the ladle, Kirby's old Final Smash)? Was he supposed to be a character but got downgraded to Trophy for some reason?

>WAAA MY BANDWAGON CHARACTERS TO FIT IN WITH LE Yea Forums

Cry harder you little bitch.Wont stop the sword characters from joining.

Nah, the dishes and ladle have always been in his moveset, and he got the pot from Cook Kirby in Star Allies.
Sakurai will probably claim Chef Kawasaki is modern Kirby representation if he gets asked about bias, just like how he said The Great Cave Offensive is specifically from Kirby Super Star Ultra.

Nothing would be more hype than Geno.

Attached: 1555967233235.png (148x125, 1K)