WHERE THE FUCK IS ACE ATTORNEY 7 CAPCOM WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEP-FUCKING-TEMBER TO GET NEWS FROM TOKYSHITSHOW...

WHERE THE FUCK IS ACE ATTORNEY 7 CAPCOM WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEP-FUCKING-TEMBER TO GET NEWS FROM TOKYSHITSHOW? I'M SURE IT'LL BE "UNMISSABLE" WON'T IT? IT BETTER BE.

Attached: capcoms-phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy-is-out-in-april-1551306656572.jpg (530x298, 95K)

remember when capcom said the last tgs was unmissable
good times

It's in development no matter when it's revealed. It just means the wait will be shorter.

Attached: phoenix_dance.gif (220x274, 302K)

Are AAbros the ones who have suffered the most in recent years?

Don't worry user, Apollo Justice ~A New Trial Is in Session! 2021 will make it all worthwhile.

Does anyone know if/when Pablo is gonna be streaming Layton V Wright?

it's gonna be athena yikes and you know it

Not really. We got a Never Ever 1 translation and I think more people liked Spirit of Justice than not.

Wait for TGS like always, you idiot.

>Actually like Apollo in his debut game
>Couldn't actually wait to see how his trilogy panned out
>Very next game became the Athena Sykes experience
>Tons of backstory get randomly added to Apollo over the course of DD & SOJ
>None of it seems to really match up with the AJ shown in Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice.

I'm not sure who's responsible, but it will always remain a feeling at the back of my mind that AJ's games were supposed to be very different than they turned out. And I hate that fact.

why would anyone want more past the original trilogy

i wish they just stuck to gramareyes being faggots instead of all the dumb shit they added in SOJ

I may be among a minority, but I actually like how Apollo turned out. The backstory stuff is pretty messy, but it never really bothered me. I just wish the Gavins had remained more relevant in the past two games.

Attached: 1558838760954.jpg (608x728, 144K)

>objection themes are just the character's themes being remixed and not new renditions like the mainline and Investigations games
Shit decision. I know T&T Objection is good but if you're going to give Phoenix a theme Objection 2001 is more iconic

Attached: phoenix-deskslam.gif (256x192, 19K)

The Gramaryes are still faggots though. Case 6-2 is all about how faggy the Gramaryes are.

sorry user, capcom is focusing on westerners now, VNs don't sell millions there

Athena was a mistake and got in the way of Apollo's development, prove me wrong.

Attached: unmissable.jpg (164x373, 31K)

It would have been better for Apollo if he just wasn't in DD and SoJ.

Athena is hot, your argument is null.

Attached: 851ae74db31a8c5336d61d08659d9954.jpg (690x1200, 84K)

Hot characters in Ace Attorney are supposed to fucking die or get arrested. Join Mia and get in the grave, Heartnoise.

Attached: apollohorror.jpg (270x313, 28K)

>wanting AA7 after the trashfire that was 5 and 6

Attached: file.png (751x384, 716K)

>brainlet user posts brainlet Holmes
Pottery

>he didn't play DGS2

>brainlet
AA7
>big brain
DGS3
>huge brain
AAI3

Attached: 1560027488966.gif (256x192, 181K)

That's true but it's basically a filler case despite finally continuing a plot thread from AJ. How much longer can they really put off the big case that brings back Lamiroir and ties it all up?

>Galaxy brain
All three

It has to be in the next game, most likely the final case. If they delay it any longer I'm sure some angry Otakus will start burning their cartridges or something.

>Huge brain
Mia Fey: Ace Attorney
>Omega brain
A retconing reboot that makes AJ a stronger narrative and by extension cleanses the flaws and bloated state of DD and SoJ while also enhancing the gameplay to the point where it could be classified as an adventure-puzzle game instead of a visual novel
>Universe brain
Marvin Grossberg: Ace Attorney
>Astral plane-brain
Literally any of these, but with pixel art instead of 3D models

The SoJ information fits with the AJ information. They're both retarded but they fit together.

Let's be honest, we all want this here, right?

Attached: phoenixsmash.jpg (1280x1000, 145K)

So Yamazaki stepped down as series director right? I wonder who will take his place if that's true. New blood might be what the series needs.

Trucy will be legal in the next game, what are our thought on this?

Attached: Trucy_AA6_Portrait.png (720x720, 471K)

reminder investigations 2 is the best game in the entire series

Attached: edgy.png (514x383, 175K)

what console is this supposed to be on

I got the trilogy earlier this month. The second game is the worst right? I was enthralled with the first game and the cases and I actually felt like I was cracking inconsistencies. The second game just didn't click for me at all, the OST, the cross examinations, investigating, it all felt off

I look forward to Capcom charging $60 for a visual novel.

Switch+phones.

Final case is 10/10. Rest are shit.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT AAI3 SO BAD
but most importantly i want to see him again
my nigga

Attached: 72820830_p0.jpg (720x777, 110K)

The games can get pretty long, I don't mind paying that much if it means they'll actually keep releasing them over here.

2-2 is good, fuck you

Well, what was it Yea Forums?!

Attached: W0qpKZ3.jpg (2220x1080, 240K)

I'm in the middle of playing Justice For All, but I know nothing about Apollo.Is he a cool character?For some reason, just his design alone irritates me.

He's fine

What was his fucking problem?

Attached: Tateyuki-Shigaraki-Portrait.png (330x440, 173K)