Can you stop?

Can you stop?

Attached: speedrun.jpg (1920x1080, 573K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bKiocK59EBY
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are women human?

Bitch shut yo mouth.

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

Who bitch this is?

youtu.be/bKiocK59EBY
HYET HYET HYUH HYUH JYUH

Shut up bitch im trying to play vidya gaems here. Get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

No they are npcs like brown people

>she was literally talking to no one
>demands that a person stops playing a videogame IN A SPEEDRUN EVENT
>realized she fucked up real bad and that is making everyone uncomfortable
>plays victim with “muh cancer” so people don’t judge her
That’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen in my entire life

FUCK YOUnigga I'll rape you

CAN YOU STOP?

youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

I really feel bad for runnerguy.
>Speedrun hobby ruined thanks to an attentionwhore
He was the only one able to stop ZFG.

He literally bites his bottom lip in utter anger. Fuck that bitch.

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 585K)

Attached: image.jpg (200x200, 6K)

That pic related is basically how I see anti-aliasing.

Who the fuck is she and what does she want?
What was she asking for? I can't understant shit from the video
I only kinda get that she has cancer

Attached: 1522714321123.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

Behold, the look of a broken man.

Attached: Runnerguy.png (221x348, 181K)

I don't even think she has fucking cancer
She's like "Cancer runs in my finally so i'm like probably gonna just die of cancer, please fell bad"
She could have just been like "We'll guys i'm a human, everyone in my family was a human, and humans are mortal. That means i'm gonna die. " *starts crying*
All this in the middle of a live speedrun, where she is an AUDIENCE MEMBER. Not a commentator, not a speedrunner.
And she has the audacity to ask the dude to stop his run so she can have all the attention.
What a rude entitled cunt.

AGDQ is a charity event where speedrunners finish games while twitch users donate money. This particular moment happened when some guy was speedrunning OOT when the girl in OP thought it was a great time to mention she had cancer. Obviously the guy couldn't just pause the game so while he was doing one of those techniques that make link yell she asks if he could stop (but other people speculate it was the guy in front of her who she was telling to stop since he was talking also) and so everyone had to drop everything they were doing to listen to her story. Ever since that happened she actually became one of the people to run AGDQ and was rumored she was the one who banned having Touhou Fumo plushes at the events and that is why it's full of trannies now

tl;dr girl ruins another hobby

>Ever since that happened she actually became one of the people to run AGDQ
I didn't know that part.

That explains a lot

Yeah everyone was making a big deal about it a few years ago when they announced no plushies and other stuff allowed. Because they were deemed "too distracting".

Why? What the fuck?
AGDQ of all places. Did she though by some convoluted spacetime bullshit logic that some of the donations would end in her pocket?

Attached: 1528440181535.png (574x516, 484K)

Wait, WTF? Why are anime plushes banned?

Because it was a charity event for donating to cancer research of course she thought it was a perfect moment to talk about possibility of having cancer.

>so you guys have probably noticed i've been knitting
actually no

From one of the comments:
> I did not hear her say, "Can you stop?" There's a lot of background noise, donations being read, people whispering, and you kind of get dialed in on what you are doing. It wasn't really until there was a super dead silence in the room and I could hear her voice breaking that I realized how bad the situation behind me was (I can't see her or anyone else in the room really). Also to be clear, we had a discussion together about 2 days after the event, and cleared things up with each other. There are no hard feelings here. I think we'd both agree the situation was awkward and not ideal, but it's in the past.

Attached: 1520107622867.jpg (640x480, 28K)

This event turned to shit when the charity became more important than the speedrunning itself.

Bitch I won't

thats literally what happens when you involve charities, shit would get bad sooner or later

reminder to gatekeep your hobbies

Attached: 1557082142614.jpg (4040x626, 436K)

Fire hazard.

Do your worst Yea Forums

Attached: Link.png (680x544, 516K)

Attached: image.jpg (1500x796, 339K)

yes please windwaker