'Cyberpunk 2077' Will Have Gender Fluid Character Creator Says Studio Co-Founder

newsweek.com/cyberpunk-2077-character-creator-gender-fluid-e3-2019-1443952

it's over for seething /pol/-cels

Attached: asdasdjk.png (960x540, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=if6VdmeoNbY
youtube.com/watch?v=HSookIwdjdo
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEizl7lGhc
uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>WE HAVE 10 OPTIONS EACH FOR EYES, NOSE, MOUTH, JAW AND EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who's more offended about this game right now? gonna need live updates

Does that mean I can be a futa with big tits?

Options are options I don't really give a shit Saints Row had the same thing

Trannies will complain anyway.

how does this work anyway, you play as a hyper masculine male, pick female as gender and everyone treats you as a female in game? would be really stupid

What does gender fluid taste like?

Does that mean even male characters get a titty slider?

IT'S MAAM

>Gender fluid

Attached: whaaat.png (742x720, 722K)

>corporate jackboot thugs in power armor respect your pronouns while they beat you to death with stun batons

I mean it does fit the aesthetic of cyberpunk in this case so

reminder traps are non-binary and thus transgender because transgender identity is anybody who transitions to a different binary gender or bends gender roles

it's over for Yea Forums-cels

Nobody cares that you can use male/female haircuts on the opposite sex. This is has been a thing in almost every character creator I've ever used.

I would only care if they removed options because me making my character look like an Aryan god who kills Animals triggers SJWs.

Not really. If anything we will actually buy the game and enjoy it while you leftists watch videos to find things that are "problematic" and not actually play the game.

It has literally been proven by science that libs are basically brain damaged and cant properly evaluate threats to themselves or their enviroment.

That's again Cyberpunk is as a genre it makes sense.

>character creator
but will I be able to change my gender after I've already started the game tho?

That's accurate though? Cyberpunk would basically allow for any kind of body modded gender to exist.

I mean, yeah.
SJW retardation aside, if any genre is going to play fast and loose with gender, it'd be cyberpunk. It just makes sense.

You're going to make an entire game about transhumanism, and not touch on the growing obsolescence of gender?
You can surgically implant Baraka blades in my character's arms and give them eyes that can see through walls, but you can't change whats between their legs? What sense does that make?

Who cares? it's an OPTION. Still gonna shoot all trannies on sight.

This, how many trannies played Saints Row? I swear these freaks don't play anything other than super smash and candy crush
I'm sure in the future dystopia people will have more problems than caring about how to treat someone. Prepare to treated as a disposable cog in a digital machine, which you are.

how will you know if they're trannies tho

You can edit you character on the fly. If you want to pretend that's your imaginary personality quirk, so be it.

my issue is wtf did they make the character voiced cmon

Attached: d3i2je.jpg (600x800, 96K)

>b-but poland i-is based

>growing obsolescence of gender
If you leave your bubble you'll see everyone that says shit like this is a miserable pissant or a deranged futafag that made their fetishes their lives.

why the fuck would anybody want to be some retarded in-between gender when they live in a cyberpunk world where they can just switch genders at the drop of a hat assuming they can afford the right augmentations

Attached: 1560370983421.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

>Birth Record
>aka a Birth Certificate
>meaning it's your biological sex

you lose again tranny scum

Old/pol/ here.
I'm 100% fine with this. Fits the games setting.

>offends both /pol/niggers and trannies
This game is too based for its own good

the problem with it is implementation, not concept. see: it's a dumb idea.

no its better for them to put this shit in the character creator but just having male/female gender would be more immersive then changing the body with mods but honestly its too much work to get the character you want fuck that

Ah, shit. Here we go again.

Attached: PShook.jpg (104x96, 5K)

Well, right *now*, sure.
But in a supposed future where gene manipulation, cloning, surgical alteration, and computer AI are perfected, gender is absolutely obsolete.
You don't need a male and a female to make a baby anymore, if you can grow dozens in a test tube. Robots are as smart, if not smarter, and they're genderless by default. And surgeries are quick, efficient, painless, and can swap anything you want with anything else. Or hell, do away with surgery altogether, and just upload your brain into a new body! Why not? What even are pronouns, when you can change genitals with the same ease you can change socks?

What do you think will be easier in the future
1:fixing the broken chemical balance in your brain/deleting or replacing a gene/getting a good psychologist
or
2: overwriting every single chromosome in your body so you can larp as a woman

Cum

Good thing that's all science fiction and reality will just be nothing but niggers chinese and the Jews that rule them.

Neither.

Upload your consciousness to a new body that was your desired identity since birth.

>a dystopian future has trannies
duh

>can make women sound like men
>can make men wear dresses
this is just like saints row though

There's already a thread That's the top thread on Yea Forums right now.
That's was made 40 minutes before yours.
I really wish Redditors knew how to use the catalog.

based I now have a new purpose in this game

Attached: 1517489334309.jpg (1200x1200, 44K)

So..?
It’s a setting filled with degenerate psychos

So...does this mean my female character can have a bulge slider?

I need to know this...

Attached: 1558595067466.jpg (587x573, 47K)

Who the fuck cares, CDPR are generally based and if they do include SJW shit it will only be superficial window dressing to try and sell the game to trannies.

The game will still be pretty awesome, from the looks of things. I think the possibility of it being infested with SJW moralising is unlikely. Could happen, and if it does that would suck, but I would think it's probably unlikely.

Attached: cdpr.png (1272x1015, 357K)

this future is supposed to be shit and full of robo trannies so this makes sense

Trannys.
They have not and will not forgive CDPR for their “”””transphobic”””” Twitter joke. Also the model with the huge cock in Cyberpunk 2077 is very problematic and too good looking

Thats unironically a good thing

again you are not looking at cost effectiveness

Correct, it's a dystopia.

Attached: screenshot-i.ytimg.com-2019.06.13-21-48-54.png (1080x607, 462K)

they fired that guy
they went full SJW recently

I never said it wasn't a good thing
I like it

Why would I need to? It's a post-humanist future!
You don't like your body? No problem! We'll have a new one cloned within the week, and we'll turn your old one into Onions Green!

He's gonna fuck them, jerk off, feel ashamed, and then cry.

Attached: 1556572215596.gif (324x240, 1.99M)

Look after bulges and proceed to shoot their huge wieners off

Attached: 4C7697AA-3694-4C93-9646-156F4383E0E9.png (276x450, 256K)

>twitter joke
i completely forgot about it if it weren't for someone who posted it here again. trannies are really spiteful, almost as if they hav some mental problem huh?

>they went full SJW recently

Attached: 1457875817702.png (402x429, 152K)

Daily reminder that dress up doesn’t make a good game

>gender fluid
youtube.com/watch?v=if6VdmeoNbY

Gonna make a big tiddy futa slut and have sex with Keanu.

>"I'm not asking a big budget game like that to even be about me and my community. I just want to stop seeing a warped, hurtful version of us,"
You`re screeching that you want the game to be about you and show you an idealized version of yourself that you`re not. While you're also claiming this isn't special treatment and that telling you what you are, or even insulting you like so many other people are, is warped and hurtful.

>They explained that an ideal character creator wouldn't include gendered templates for characters and would instead allow players to sculpt the body however they want. Beyond that, it should allow players to choose their preferred pronouns and place them in a world that reacts to their choice.
See? They want it about being them. The thing is that this is far less notable in that world it's far more common place to change your body via gene therapy, drugs, cybernetic replacement and so forth. The world isn't going to give it a special reaction all the time because it's not special anymore.

Trans, queer, and gender nonconforming people exist and are no better than anyone else and get no immunity to criticism or anything else. Blue pilled into red pilled.

>Marcin Iwinski, the co-founder of CDPR, told Newsweek that they have heard the criticisms
They heard them, but they don't necessarily agree with them. That's a clever political distinction. Well done CDPR.

>"There will be full fluidity and on top of that you'll be able to choose the male or female voice. Whatever you please."
Fuck yeah Cyberpunk.

I guess they gave in

Attached: maleorfemale.png (812x551, 492K)

What the FUCK is "gender fluid"? Do people identify as a liquid or something?

Gee, it's almost like it's a game in the cyberpunk genre and this makes sense. I won't use it, but it fits the lore and setting.

>466327257
THEYRE FUCKING CENSORING US BROS

cyberpunk is a degenerate dystopia with transhumanism body modification
if it didn't have mentally ill trannies modifying their body to become something else it really wouldn't be truthful to the universe
t. polcel

Attached: 1559970078290.jpg (514x432, 56K)

Man they've got both rightwing retards and leftwing retards frothing at the mouth in rage.

Based CDPR.

Attached: 1547580487880.png (627x611, 423K)

because material doesn't grow out of thin air

Long story short it means if you feel like a woman you can be that or a man another day you can be that. Gender is fluid rather than rigid. That's essentially it.

I want to agree but you're a stupid tripfag

The game's setting is literally a dystopian shithole filled to the brim with degenerates with mental issues. This fits in fine. My only concern is how they'll implement it because to be honest it sounds kind of retarded.

>And surgeries are quick, efficient, painless, and can swap anything you want with anything else. Or hell, do away with surgery altogether, and just upload your brain into a new body! Why not? What even are pronouns, when you can change genitals with the same ease you can change socks?

Have you ever read any cyberpunk literature? Even in books there's a limit to human scientific achievement, you can't change biology like that.

what does that face mean

This seems like very sane behavior tho

Attached: 7718EEF3-B83F-40BC-84FC-A8628E098B93.jpg (839x1928, 312K)

Which joke? I have seen people talking about it but I never saw the actual joke? Judging by the reaction they must have made fun of dead trans people but it's trigger twitter so they probably didn't even mention trans and the others just interpret it that way like they always do.

how are trannies able to push all this shit when literally 40% of them end up an hero?

You can in the Cyberpunk setting. You can have them hack your genes, manifest the opposite chromosome config, and transfer yourself to a clone body. It's really fucking expensive, though.

>"Did you just assume their gender!?"

The censor isn't going to be in the main game. I guess we can be nude.

I'm talking about the male or female options. Wasn't fluid last year.

Attached: 1560458204204.jpg (2048x2048, 540K)

Attached: 1552312312766.jpg (936x678, 75K)

They have an iron grip on twitter and using that grip they make it seem like a vocal minority complaining about some inane nonsense comes off as a lot of people which in turn scares out of touch executives.

It's almost as if pushing incels to cut their dicks off instead of turning their life around helps lowering birthrates to push for more pakistani at Microsoft.

Attached: 41296C5B-F346-4987-AC65-84D8BA7A17AE.png (680x800, 260K)

how is consistent 1k likes on every irrelevant tweet from this creature?
do they really pay for bots to give their mentally ill ideals credit

Attached: 1559658930874.png (500x873, 106K)

HOLY SHIT
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1440367242013.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Wait this was the "offensive" joke that not only got this guy canned but the one that twitter trannies are STILL crying about? What the fuck?

Since according to the author is a degenerate world of scum caused by SJW's, Trannies, and Leftists, I agree with a creator to create as degenerate a character as possible. The game is highly /pol/ supportive. I will enjoy killing hordes of black trannies in the streets bro.

This person is a sad, insane, deluded fuck who makes trans individuals look bad by association. They're in theory a higher functioning CWC, but CWC has actually done something worthy of notice.

The post I see are all by people who are now just triggered AGAIN because the trans character will surely not be written by a trans person and that makes it instantly transphobic or something. Also, these people never forgive. It's the trait I hate the most about them. It's completely useless to apogolize to them, they will always see you as enemy simply because they want to.
Even funnier is that those few I have read on twitter don't even seem to be trans themselves and yet they always get invested in this shit as if their life depended on it. I would like to know what actual trans people think about it. Actual ones I mean, not any of those teen LARPers. I only ever met two of them irl and both seemed to be chill as fuck.

JUST PICK FEMALE AND PRETEND YOU'RE MTF, WHY THE FUCK DO WE NEED THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When will companies learn that there is literally no pleasing these mentally ill freaks?

at least CWC didn't have kids

Attached: 1543342565240.png (603x359, 84K)

Yes it’s one of the most insane things I have ever witnessed. They are even letting it out on Keanu Reeves now because he is apparently a transphobic supporter now lol

>start adding faggots form hollywood in the game
>trannies are dictating development

what went wrong with this studio? I thought their strength was being in Poland, away from burgerland's SJWs.

Attached: hollyjew.jpg (1024x681, 93K)

they feel like male or female at any point of the day.

just pick a gender and pretend the gender fluid option isn't there :)

Shit like this makes me lose faith in humanity. How the fuck does your brain get so completely fucked up?

>be me
>augment myself above human genders
pic related my cyberpunk char

Attached: lvo1m50mh0111.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>characters can be gender-fluid
>gang members can in theory be gender-fluid
>this means you'll have Watch_Dogs style videos
I need to make sure I have popcorn ready when this game releases.

>Gender option does literally nothing but toggle which pronoun your character uses.

>only two genders

Attached: 1549605052842.jpg (434x619, 34K)

I don't think dev resources should be allocated to satisfying 0.1% of the population no matter how loud they can scream. Where's the disabled options? Where's the cerebral palsy slider? You fucking bigot

I doubt many spoken lines will change, most devs are lazy as shit in that regard so 98% of them will just be the same lines you would have gotten if you played a character that was born with the gender you chose to be the trans one. Maybe you will just get design choices that have male and female traits and it changes the flavor ID text from "male/female" to "trans male/female" or some androgynous stuff.

>"I hope you have fun living as a girl"
This kid is unironically based

Never as long as the medias and gaming journalists support them.
Big pharmas make a shit load of money on them though.. I wonder who’s pulling the strings :)

Why would /pol/ even care, Reddit? Sounds like you're just obsessed with them

Why do these people hate human biology so much?

his mom is already unironically based as fuck

They fucking won

Attached: 1543389035047.jpg (901x1200, 551K)

>person finds no joy in the transition and continues to angrily shit up Twitter
Every bit of evidence suggests they weren't transgender, but latched onto it because they couldn't figure out why they were always miserable.

The reason they are always miserable is because they're an obese manchild who despite having a family remains self-absorbed to a fault.

""""""""""deep character customization""""""""""

Attached: 1521595721510.png (342x342, 231K)

Bros.. search the hashtag ‘transphobia’ on Twitter if you dare peek into hell

>my gender is more than my body
>but my body is my gender
>but gender is independent of sexual characteristics
>but it isn't
>but gender is fluid
>but pregnancy isn't
What in the world could they have possibly meant by this???

>cyberpunk game aka capitalist dystopia
>degenerates can do whatever the fuck they want
WOW nobody saw this one coming. Who gives a shit when half of this board is gonna make a futa?

>I hope you have fun living as a girl!"
fucking kek

Attached: 1534495981287.png (744x518, 532K)

>WE NEED MORE REPRESENTATION
>okay fine here, happy now?
>NO WE NEED MORE REPRESENTATION

Attached: a33a33e3ae53243887457955298fe399.jpg (661x882, 113K)

So you can play as a girl but you'll still have Keanu's voice?

>why yes I do play an augmented trap in cyberpunk 2077, how did you know?

Attached: 1560093550965.jpg (1357x960, 103K)

Its a single player game set in a degenerate future, who gives a fuck. I'll enjoy killing them all in game.

I wish the suicide rate for these mentally ill freaks was higher. It's still jarring how they have so much pull in the media despite making up less of the population than regular fags do.

My guy asking the right questions.

me on the left

Why would anyone have an issue with this? That's literally just a thing that's possible in a Cyberpunk setting.

Like, genderswapping isn't like in the real world where you cut your dick off and get an infected axe wound. In Cyberpunk settings the tech is advanced enough that people can swap parts back and forth as much as they want and get actual genetic alteration and nanosurgery to change their sex on every level (genetic, hormonal, anatomic, visual).
If anyone gets pissed about portraying a Cyberpunk setting having these options then they're a retard. Just like trannies bitching about the dickgirl ad when that's a perfectly normal thing to see in a Cyberpunk setting as well.

What the hell. Firing him was wrong, it's not gonna save their reputation with these people anyway.
But i don't even get why this is considerd evil. So there was a girl(?) in the pic? I honestly don't even understand what this Ryan poster means here, whatever it was, if it was a guy or guys then the reply is correct even without the joke vibe it gives off and if whatever Ryan talks about were girls then it's just that, a joke, and considering that you really can't always recognize the gender by looking at a pic it's a reasonable joke question.

Its only worth a shit if I can be a cyber ninja oppai loli (male) with breast augs to shoot grenades.

>character creator
I thought there was a set protag

>make character creator
>in a forced FPS game
kek

the absolute state of cukdick project

>Why yes my brother on the left is based, how did you know?

Attached: 1560394097104.png (1833x953, 887K)

Here's my question though...if you identify as the other gender, why wouldn't you just...play as the other gender? I mean no one seriously plays as a barely passing gremlin with a high pitched female voice, right?

Attached: aahh!! real monsters.png (730x974, 570K)

No fun or jokes allowed or someone's feelings may get hurt.

>APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR TRANSPHOBIC JOKE!
>we are sorry for offending you
>NON-APOLOGY WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!

Attached: 514DB300-7064-4D77-A911-85507535AF8B.jpg (727x1251, 456K)

Don't attempt to reason with the mentally ill. You will not succeed.

You can be whatever you want to be with cybernetic bodies, but I think they'll just avoid having npc's refer to you with gendered language to make it easier on the writing. Like if you choose the samurai origin everyone will just call you samurai instead of sir or ma'am, or "that samurai," instead of him or her.

Resetera, they're just kicking their heels saying "ITS A START I GUESSSSS". Anyone who uses that site should be sent to asylum

Because I want representation and nothing else will make me satisfied.

Attached: yikes 2.jpg (1051x492, 207K)

>They are even letting it out on Keanu Reeves now because he is apparently a transphobic supporter now
This is what I hate the most. Everyone who ever touched any game they consider problematic is automatically a transphobe or whatever their problem is.
I mean look this shit here. People who might not even use twitter and Keanu are transphobic because they like a game from a company who had a twitter news guy once who once made a joke that was interpreted as transphobic by some other twitter people back then. And they just assume this is normal and and a totally reasonable thing to do.

it's not about wanting to be the other gender, it's about wanting to be trans. If safe fully body sex change technology existed, most of these people wouldn't go through with it because it wouldn't be an identity thing anymore

>yes why indeed I have both a vagina and a penis augmented, why would I deny the pleasure of fucking myself?

Attached: CF422F15-E702-4157-889B-0631AB77F553.jpg (1024x710, 61K)

>Why yes I do identify as the user gender ! How could you tell?

Attached: 1560394826475.png (979x1334, 1.12M)

>gender fluid
what the fuck does that mean to begin with? is a gender that you can fucking drink or what?

EEEEEOOO! vete de aquí

Attached: EO.jpg (615x409, 22K)

This is why it is the smartest move to NOT include trans people in any way in your games. It will only ever hurt you, never help you.

But then you wouldn't be a special snowflake. Just look at this and ask yourself if the creatura really wants to swap genders or if what it actually wants is to draw unfathomable amounts of attention to compensate for the fact he's a walking rejected failure of society?

Source?

The trannies reasoning is their entire life is misery and therefore you can’t make any lighthearted jokes about them because that makes them want to kill themselves

Trannies (and the Left in general) don't want representation, they want power. Being included isn't enough, they also have to be in control. Like you said, gender bending stuff has been in games for a very long time. It's never been a problem because there's a difference between something in the game that exists to be funny, versus something that is part of an aggressive real-life agenda that has implications on the health and safety of your loved ones.

>triggering Yea Forums about traps and trannies
heh heh just as planned!

Attached: 55e62c8b0dd46aed2fe7f4101f2d5289.png (350x199, 60K)

I don't know but I'll be paying for the second one.

Attached: Cyberpunk-Redesiuk.jpg (1157x1650, 1.32M)

Attached: 1456976513943.gif (260x187, 1006K)

This. Most games already are progressive, these people still lash out against them just because. And most of them probably don't even play to begin with, companies shouldn't forget this. They won't shut up either so doing what they "want" will only make this shit gain more attention which could, maybe drive some people away because they see all the drama and think the devs are Satan himself.
So just let them continue their circlejerk. Yes, some very few have 7k favs on twitter maybe, but who cares? Make it 20k even, that's 20k idiots on a website whining who would have never bought your game anyway while the rest of the world doesn't give a shit or doesn't even know any of them. The majority of younger people are excited for the game since they consider it good looking and they like Keanu, they don't care about twitter drama and are usually too busy with real life and actual hobbies for that shit.

>we want equality and special treatment at the same time!
Makes no sense at all

honk

What is there to gain from buying Cyberpunk 2077?

>Spend the money to transition
>Do nothing for your ugly ass mole teeth

Attached: 1537648917626.jpg (800x733, 80K)

>What is there to gain from buying Cyberpunk 2077
it could be a fun videogame! If its not you shouldnt buy it because that would be dumb

fucking.

dropped.

Attached: 1557602593879.gif (347x200, 1.97M)

Attached: 7901AEBC-5D3F-434F-8BFF-941679B76551.png (1033x737, 112K)

>"we're a corporation making a game ramming a political agenda down your throat, but it's okay because we're making a game about how much you should hate corporations!"

I swear to god these people lack such a fundamental modicum of self awareness, I don't know how they function in everyday life.

You know, one thing that upsets me is how the concept of bodytypes was abused by fat people to justify being obese. It was this perpetual lie I heard growing up that some people just have different body types and can't help that they're huge. But in reality that's just about shape and distribution. Not about being a tubbo.

I'll be shocked if theirs a boob slider at all.

honk

So you're saying I can be a man in a cybernetic woman body?

I am perfectly OK with this.

Are you saying I can create a cute trap and get railed by beefy men?
Why can't this come out sooner!

Who are the critics? Some random twitter accounts?

Attached: critics.jpg (681x86, 19K)

>2011+8
>still buying sterilization propaganda toys
Stop buying "video games". It's not the 2000s.

Buy guns. Buy ammunition. Buy non-perishable food. Buy water. Learn how to make explosives.

Attached: 1548035721713.jpg (313x330, 15K)

Traps are dudes who crossdress often. That's really all it is. Most still are called male

>traps can be impregnated in the Cyberpunk setting

whoever is opposite you, considering you sound pretty chill

This

Why

Yes.. the loudest and most insane bunch

>Here's my question though...if you identify as the other gender, why wouldn't you just...play as the other gender?
THIS is what I never understood. Know a few people who tend to identify with the other gender partly or even a lot and often, have almost only friends of the other gender or immerse in characters of that gender more easily and they all just, well, play the other gender and are happy with it.
I am a bit retarded here, but how well can people change anyway? I have seen a bunch of former men on tv that looked like perfect women later, but can nowadays doctors even remotely change the actual sex organs? How do you create a dick or a vagina? Yes this is a total n00b question but I really don't know this.

>reporter: can we change our characters gender after we create them?
>game designed: uh, sure, why not.
>reporter: GENDER FLUID CHARACTER CREATOR! MAKE SURE TO CLICK AND SUBSCRIBE, ALSO POST LINK ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE Yea Forums!

Attached: 1540124508152.webm (480x480, 710K)

Already working on producing my own high-powered crowd dispersants.

>Why
See

>ramming a political agenda down your throat
Or you could, i dunno, not play it

>see that dick
>you can remove it

Attached: based_todd_howard.png (1068x1080, 931K)

You will never be able to upload ones consciousness dumbfuck. Do you even think before you type such stupid shit?

I hadn't even dared to dream...

yeah if it were efficiently commoditized they'd instead have a marxist critique of it saying it was "just corporations taking advantage of us"

trannies want to control you, especially what you say and what kind of content you consume. They are extreme fascists, just because they don't wear brownshirts doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

brehs

Umm, because people who are trans will like being able to choose their pronouns??? Like feminine-presenting people who like using he/him or masculine-presenting people who like she/they? It's part of the trans identity??? I'm non-binary and like they/their.

I just canceled my preorder, I'm just going to pirate it now.

they openly said they are doing transgender options though

CDKEKRED thinks this will satisfy the lgbtqps

Dumb cucks, they're gonna have to include a diversity board and the original founders are gonna be purged in 2y

We've seen this movie a million times

Attached: 1530550799199 (1).png (657x527, 62K)

This is the worst part about this. Those people actually make it LESS likely for games to include such characters, because nobody wants to deal with this shit.
There is no way you can make a character as they want because they contradict themselves all the time. Seriously, has ANY of them ever provided an example? Wrote a story with a trans MC? Showed others how it should be done? Because I bet they didn't.

>I am perfectly OK with this.
I personally am not. Full body conversion and going full cyborg is some uncanny valley horror shit for me. A cyber arm, sure? But only 1. I am not giving both my arms. A cyber eye? Sure, but only 1. Same with most other mods.

>but can nowadays doctors even remotely change the actual sex organs? How do you create a dick or a vagina?
No. This is why le 40% meme is a reality. The technology is not there, you can't just install a working dick or vagina onto some one and you most certainly can not alter bone structure. Body dysphoria is a MENTAL issue and requires MENTAL professional help. Some one who is unhappy in there body will be more unhappy when they chopped their dick off but still have to shave their face before leaving the house to remain "passable"

Will I be allowed to play a loving heterosexual male-to-shemale trophy wife to a beautiful deadly corpo dominatrix?

But they aren't. This fits in perfectly in the setting of Cyberpunk. It's about the decay and degeneration of society under the rule of mega corporations.

>/pol/cels
SJW posting is shitposting.

Attached: ughh.jpg (600x567, 40K)

Lmao the kids hate him

Attached: 1560231139035.png (683x617, 125K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HSookIwdjdo

Nier had a hermaphrodite, if that counts.

>have to agument your tits to be bigger
>you can go as big as a g-cup
>can add an extra tit

Attached: 1559795341334.gif (960x540, 606K)

freak

Attached: 1536901863579.jpg (416x175, 11K)

>But they aren't. This fits in perfectly in the setting of Cyberpunk
except they are only doing it now last minute to appease the SJWs so ur theory is shit

OOF

I get a headache just trying to decipher this nonsense

This is literally all commercial-speak that doesn't mean anything and they're just throwing it out to keep ResetERA from doxxing more of their employees.

CDPR told several American interviewers Geralt would have 'alternative' romance options in TW3 and absolutely nothing ever came of it.

Attached: 1548897880750.png (395x387, 47K)

Catherine had a perfect implementation of a trans character.

S(he) passed, and you didn't even realize the character was trans unless you really paid attention.

I thought these people wanted to be indistinguishable from the gender they wanted to transition to?

Right they just scrapped the entire theme of the game last minute and rebuilt it in record speed. Thanks. My bad.

I kinda want a woman with an attachable metal dick now. Not like a strapon, literal part of the cyborg body. Imagine to just change whenever you want to fuck whoever you want the way you want. If it leads to that I really want more "trans" games too.

oh no, more choices i'm not going to make regardless.

>Catherine had a perfect implementation of a trans character.

>S(he) passed, and you didn't even realize the character was trans unless you really paid attention.
so nothing like a real tranny

really all you guys do is talk about fags and trannies, I'm convinced you're just like them

>>WE HAVE 10 OPTIONS EACH FOR EYES, NOSE, MOUTH, JAW AND EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Implying that will matter once you augment the shit out of your characters appearance

>game actually looks pretty neat
>it has optional retarded political shit so the game no longer has potential to be good

It's still based.
Source material mentioned people with genital surgery (like replacing dick with vagoo or vice versa)
Game is placed in 2077 so technology what allows big tiddy futas can exist.

Attached: Big Ghey.jpg (400x341, 86K)

fluid as the meal she gives to me
youtube.com/watch?v=VQEizl7lGhc

Attached: anon in the cyberpunk arena tan version.jpg (280x344, 78K)

Yea Forums is fucking defending this fucking faggot shit it's gettin deeper and deeper every fucking time and faggots here keep giving excuses for shit lmao cdpr still haven't fucking shown straight male v meanwhile fucking tranny cunts here defend every fucking woke sjw decision cdpr makes lol

>anarchist groups
Come on, this HAS to be a fucking troll.

Yeah I still don't get it. I understand the people who might actually identify better with the other gender, let's say a woman with a more or less typical "male" personality and such. But what I don't get is this: if you are a woman who is girly, why the fuck would you identify as man? Because that's what many of these neo-trans twitter people do and I don't fucking get it.
Why identifying as the other gender when you are already a perfectly integrated stereotype of your natural gender?

you better believe!

Attached: updated.jpg (271x612, 97K)

Catherine had a trans character. Persona 4 went into kind of the mind of another character that was confused on their gender but did it in a way that made sense.

You guys have never read/watched Ghost in the Shell I presume

>supposed
this shithole of a "civilization" is 20y away from collapsing
muslims and chinks will run things while u scavenge for aborted fetuses not to starve

Attached: fedora2.jpg (675x471, 53K)

I don't care about any of this shit, I just want to play as a guy who can blow up other peoples' augments remotely

Attached: 7257525872.png (749x689, 1.31M)

My character will be a straight, white male.

>Thinking Reality and Fiction are in the same universe.

Videos of baizou relaxing around blacks

That's a philosophical debate people have been having for centuries.

The current argument is it IS possible, through a Ship of Theseus method.
Your brain naturally replaces old brain cells with new. Simply replacing a tiny amount that brain matter with a technologically compatible material, slowly, over time, until eventually your entire brain is made of that material would make it possible.
The question at that point is entirely one of technological capability. Creating such a brain-replacing material is going to take decades if not centuries.

Attached: 1560407258014.jpg (750x419, 89K)

the actual rpg the game is based on has robo dicks, and trannies.

yep, they're now trapped in the appeasing+failing cycle

Bioware 2.0

THEY HAVEN'T EVEN FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V BUT THEY SHOWED FAGGOT SHIT AND THIS WHOLE FUCKING WEEK'S BEEN MORE AND MORE TRANNY SHIT

I just hope the PC version will be uncensored unlike the Sonny California version

How quickly did they decide this

wow I bet you play as a human as well in fantasy games how boring

Yes but twitter people were mad as fuck about Catherine. No fucking idea why again but they called it transphopic all the time. I THINK it was because MC made a shocked face when he saw the dick which is transphobic of course because blahblah
The funniest thing is that surprise doesn't even mean hate or anything. Those fuckers themselves would make that face if someone they considered a girl would suddently show them their dick. Anybody would. Doesn't mean they would dump that guy or girl, whatever.

non stop twitter caps and tranny stalking thats my Yea Forums

Attached: 1482430329421.gif (325x235, 1.62M)

k

She was constantly insulted and mocked by everyone around her and Toby's crush on her and their eventually fucking is treated as a joke.

Attached: 414ED944-AFFE-4EC3-A5FF-20076980F711.jpg (1024x585, 133K)

>same exact thread
>same exact images
>same exact posts
Lmao and i thought trannies were mentally ill.

based and exoticpilled

Attached: 13-6-2019 1.6.19 3.jpg (973x640, 218K)

You're completely delusional if you think we'll get anything like this from this semen slurping SJW studio.

>Persona 4 went into kind of the mind of another character that was confused on their gender but did it in a way that made sense.
It's funny, persona 4 that is because these types will often go off "KANJI IS ACTUALLY GAY" or "NAOTO TRANS" completely missing the point of those character arcs. Kanji was worried he was gay because he liked feminine and cute things and had no positive attention from others which is why he got so flustered because of Naoto approaching him. Kanji is especially a lesson these savages need to learn because at the end of his arc he realizes that yeah he is a tough guy but he still likes cut shit and that doesn't unman him or anything like that, if they wrote the story some guy on discord woulda told him to start taking hormones and post pics online with thigh highs on

That's actually gay. Girls play as guys and hope to get close to another guy, guys play as women to see the asses.

>Aryan god who kills Animals triggers SJWs.
Need to put that on YouTube with "Taking out Animals in Cyberpunk 2077" or something as a title and then some videos of using scythes to ram it into the pooper of fag characters to trigger the Degenerates and make them Reee and ask for censorship around Launch.

Seeing other straight edge fags like me struggling to come to terms with Cyberpunk is hilarious. If one of us was put into Cyberpunk, we would stand out like a sore thumb.
>cyberpunk bar
>everyone wearing bondage leather, sunglasses and pink mohawks drinking lots of alcohol and taking lots of drugs and then having sex with some random woman
>the average Yea Forums user dressed in smart casual, sitting alone sipping fruit juice while being annoyed at the loud music and the degeneracy

Imagine going to jail just because you get one of these mixed up because Susan wanted to be Sam at 11am.

Attached: heh.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

I still headcanon xir and hir as pronouns for some powerful alien race with tentacles and monocles.

>genre entirely about how mankind's collective and complete disconnect from the natural world, along with its thoughtless embrace of rapidly expanding technologies, causes people to literally strip their humanity away piece by piece via surgery and augmentation to become increasingly abominable husks
>not trans
People who say "CYBERPUNK ISN'T TRANS!!!" are too caught up in the aesthetic to realize that cyberpunk is meant to be a bad thing. It's meant to be a dark, dystopic and morally revolting vision of the future. Why wouldn't trannies fit into that?

Attached: 1548950169234.gif (347x244, 3.72M)

I just want to be a cute girl. Please don't butcher the dialogue to be gender neutral

Attached: gibson.png (1280x720, 1.35M)

No read this the main issue is that the person was not exposed as trans until the end of the game it was a joke about not being the first to get their V-Card taken away. Like always though it was done in good fun and as a joke.

Did you faggots just assume my gender??

>be gender fluid
>have this list hanging on the wall
>throw a dart at it every morning to decide what you are today
NOT AN ILLNESS AT ALL

Naoto isn't trans but Kanji is super gay. Him accepting that he can like cute girly things and be tough doesn't change the fact that he's also gay.

I guess you missed the CG trailer, boxart, and overpriced collectors edition figure. Maybe if you pay attention, you'll catch him in the gameplay demo in august.

What the fuck is the first one with the (f)? Some kind of fairy?

He wants to fuck Naoto pretty hard for a gay guy.

Imagine being this stupid, what redesiuk said is perfectly reasonable and make sense.

but what if I want to ADD it?

Attached: 1560341960222.jpg (900x1226, 956K)

that collar looks like a toaster why would anyone wear it?

I haven't paid for a vidya game in 25y

>not wanting a neck warmer

We literally just had a thread about this, can we not do it again?

>heavily sexualized transgender model on an in-game poster

Okay? The keyword here is IN-GAME.

Man I fucking hate these people. They literally cannot separate fiction from reality.

>Establish gender fluidity
>Announce it to everyone.
>Call out anyone interacting to you by assuming your gender
>Sue them and anyone who got it right, switch genders then and sue them too.
>?????
>Profit.

Attached: 1554422138840.gif (728x408, 1.3M)

YOU FUCKING RETARD THEY HAVEN'T SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V FUCKING WOMEN THEY ONLY SHOWED FAGGOT MALE V GETTING FUCKED BY FAT HAIRY MEXICAN YOU FUCKING RETARD

We should go back to Sumerian grammar. It didn't contain gendered stuff at all. There were just two classes: living beings and things.

>>the average Yea Forums user dressed in smart casual, sitting alone sipping fruit juice while being annoyed at the loud music and the degeneracy
Hahahaha!!!!! How about this one
>The average fat virgin Yea Forums user dressed in a Pokemon Red and Blue retro t-shirt, eating chicken tendies, sipping monster complaining over loud music how new games suck because it's not what he grew up with. And complains about not getting laid.

careful, your bleeding heart is spilling out of my screen

He also wants to fuck Yu and wanted to fuck Naoto when he thought she was a man too. Not to mention all the stuff with his shadow.

You can do that too. We here at Bethesda want players to play the game their way. It's the foundational principle that we use to develop all of our games.

Which you should buy. 2 copies even. now.

Attached: todd-howard-2-mins-one-like-and-il-release-skyrim-for-android-i-like-u-comment-share-todd-howard-tod (640x337, 15K)

how is it over user? I get to pirate another game. Big thanks to all the tranny's and faggots that made me start pirating again.

Attached: Yarharhar.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>wanted to fuck Naoto when he thought she was a man too.
but that didn't change after her gender was revealed, at most he's bisexual

If safe fully body sex change technology existed then we could weed out the trenders and creepos. What a shame, born too early to be white Major wiith my robo vag.

I identify as user.
It gives me identity and enriches my life.

Why does CDPR keep doing this pandering shit?
They won't sell more copies because of this.

What?

not him but
>the me because I don't know what Yea Forumsirgins look like
>dressed in athletic shit like basketball shorts and tight T shirts
>slamming down cyber boilermakers with Trenna Jax, one of the strippers at the club
>that'll be 10 chits
>say no more senpai!
>*provides 10 chits and puts on retro Ray Bans while leaving the club with two cyberroasties*

Attached: 1526443876889.gif (89x144, 11K)

you dipshits just don't get the "right". youre so fucking pathetically dumb.

>resetera humor
nah

no you newfag, it's
>fedora
>flame graphic button down
>trench coat
>cargo shorts
>socks w/ sandals

Buddy if you think this is pandering then you really aren’t familiar with Cyberpunk

YES
I was googling looking for this nasty piece of shit the other day.

Why would this upset you? In the world where anyone can get their body modified with cybernetics and shit, I know I would definitely robo-trap up a bit. Stuff like this is part of the whole purpose of the genre, exploring concepts like what humans will do when we have full control over our parents and physical capabilities, And whether or not that will really make us any happier.

Here is the source by the way
uwm.edu/lgbtrc/support/gender-pronouns/
>The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee is one of the nation’s top campuses for LGBTQ+ students and is currently rated 4.5 stars by Campus Pride as on LGBTQ+ friendly University. We have earned one of the highest score attainable in terms of creating a safe and welcoming campus for LGBTQ+ students and their allies.
Explain yourselves Americans

They're professional victims. They don't actually want their complaints solved, and if they do they just dig until they find something else to complain about. They just want things to complain about and be offended over for attention.

Pic very much related.

Attached: mad.png (700x615, 150K)

The majority of shit in this game will make you wonder why would anyone wear it.

But can I be a furry, though? They're canon

Not him but how do you know what they like or do?

Attached: 1529000163471.jpg (591x277, 41K)

Finally! I can play as an actual dick girl!
NOW I WILL BUY YOUR GAME

Attached: 1498309813109.jpg (351x314, 39K)

i fucking told you bout this bullshit man cdpr still hasn't fucking showed straight male v but it was so fucking important ti them to show faggot shit last year now it's all fucking tranny shit this year WHERE THE FUCK IS STRAIGHT MALE V

Hope there's brapping in the game as well

its really no big deal im just going to pirate the game and then mod the character files of every enemy to turn them into niggers like i do with every single game on my hard drive

unironically I would, bring me the lewd and I will bring the ca$h, it's simple mathematics

Attached: 1560285815621.jpg (4032x3024, 716K)

This is an obvious lie. They never implemented fluid gender sliders at any point in the development and are only now coming out lying about it and saying "uh sure there will totally be like fluid sliders lol"

I honestly think we'll be having taboo white men BLEACHED porn in the future.

>CYBERPUNK IS SUPPOSED TI BE ABOUT TRANNIES
fuck you cunt retards you always use this fucking excuse to give cdpr a pass for faggot and tranny shit cyberpunk isn't the fucking faggot tranny genre you fucking cdpr cocksucker

I would not care if this was in the game from the start if they actually were principled and showed it last year in the gameplay, oh and you can be fluid whatever.

But it's OBVIOUS that they just now invented the idea that it will be genderfluid, whatever that means for the game.

>gender fluid
The fuck does that mean. Does that mean I can make a character that he clearly a woman but everyone refers to them as a man?

Attached: 1555715168386.png (421x500, 151K)

>he doesn't go spelunking for mental illness for shits and giggles on his off time

Attached: the_people_controlling_the_discourse.jpg (972x1920, 157K)

They haven't been bought up by EA or a similar publisher yet, so they should be fine for now.

Cringe

If they get what they want then I want my fuckable skeleton robots. Is that a too progressive thing to ask? I feel discriminated against.

>it's over for seething /pol/-cels
You mean the ones living rent free in your head?

Because they don't want people going after their employees. ResetERA doxxed most of CDPR's social media people after this happened:
and its moderators urged users to harass them, whether by phone or otherwise. CDPR is just looking after its own people here.

Unironically the most revolutionary thing to be in 2019

we need to go bigger, bro...

>Explain yourselves Americans

"universities" are just expensive daycares for rich kids with profs who needs attention so they do shit like this

Based nipbro

>>the average Yea Forums user dressed in smart casual, sitting alone sipping fruit juice while being annoyed at the loud music and the degeneracy
fucking kek you wish you came across as a "cool and rebellious outcast" like that you fucking dork

They barely showed off the character creator last year you fucking dumbass

LMAO!!!! I am fucking dying. Then we make giga Chad Gen-Xer with augmented parts and females all over him and Chad Zoomer not too far behind.

Attached: 1557084706677.jpg (315x359, 21K)

Wait, why is there a character creator if the game is in first person?

THEY HAVEN'T FUCKING SHOWN STRAIGHT MALE V 3 GAMEPLAY DEMOS 2 TRAILERS BUT THEY FUCKING SHOWED FAGGOT MALE V LAST YEAR AND FUCKING TRANNY SHIT THIS YEAR

cutscenes

>they cucked out
Not surprised since they've cucked out before, just even more disappointed now. I remember when Yea Forums thought these guys were based, LMAO

So can I passionately hand hold and hug Keanu in this game or what?

>welcoming campus for LGBTQ+ students and their allies.
>allies
Why does this term send shivers down my spine?

It just means that all appearance settings are available to both genders. Meaning you can have a chick body with big tits while having a beard and being addressed as a man. Honestly not even worth mentioning. It's not like it will add any new options seeing it will still fall under male or female dialog options.

NO way genderfluidity was in the development plans. They would have showed it if it was. This is 100% a pander move.

>What?
as of E3 there were only 2 sexes in the game, they are literally adding the tranny genders now dumbcunt

seethe

Have sex incel

Nice false flag, eunuch.

Attached: 1548698996502.png (558x744, 428K)

Does anyone have "we are REAL CYBERPUNKS"? I always get a kick out of that one.

Reminder that cyberpeens can induce cyberpsychosis.

Attached: 2d6 humanity loss for trannies.jpg (976x348, 119K)

I have to ask people in this thread how many people actually care about the themes or stories of cyberpunk? Because all I want is to run around as a robot person in a big rainy neon city. If I want a nuanced, well written story about this shit I'll read a book like Neuromancer or maybe watch a movie. I just want to have blade arms and jets in my feet, and wear future clothes and shit and fight other cyborgs and commit future crimes. I don't give a shit about the story or themes.

CYBERTRAP 2077 HECK YES!

Retard alert!

Holy shut you are that guy
Just go to commit run in front of a bud already

>i fucking told you bout this bullshit man cdpr still hasn't fucking showed straight male v but it was so fucking important ti them to show faggot shit last year now it's all fucking tranny shit this year WHERE THE FUCK IS STRAIGHT MALE V
you were right all along

hell you probably will be 100% forced to do gay shit even if you try ur best to be "straight"

This is Mass Effect gayfaggotry on steroids

Cyberpunk always toyed with the idea of being able to get a futa cyborg cock if you're a chick. This is not a gender; it's a "a chick with a dick" also known as a "duckgirl" although trannies try to peddle this MUH NUHALF 120 GENDERS AND STILL RISING faggotry. And god damn is it faggotry, I tell you what, back in my day you saw a chick with a dick and you bible black faced and fapped because it was hot. Nowadays trannies have to be obnoxious special snowflake attentionwhores who made their whole identity revolve around being a super special unique exclusive gender and are annoying, power-demanding shits about it. No i'm not going to call you a celestial pony furryking ungender sentient fluid, fuck off, i'm an assault helicopter.

perhaps it's the buzzwords he uses that people with leftist ideals mindlessly like while scrolling through searches

idk, soon they will probably move the headquarters to pozland california

there still are only two sexes though
you can just swap between them at will or some shit because cybernetic dicks and vagoos

>actual cyberpunks
Does...does he think "cyberpunk" is what people in these settings call themselves. Does he not know that's the name of the setting? Does he not udnerstand what cyberpunk actually is?

I think I feel an aneurysm coming on.

That’s you

>duckgirl
now THIS is cyberpunk

Attached: 1552477786149.jpg (680x661, 52K)

>there still are only two sexes though
faggot, read OP

can you put a SubDermal Pocket and Digital Recorder on your big metal futa dick??

cyberpunk is about a degenerate society

says the faggots defending this shit lmao when the fuck will you wake up you fucking retards tomorrow cdpr could say you're forced to take tranny cock in your ass in a cutscene you fucks will celebrate it cause that's fucking cyberpunk to you lmao

>you don't spend your free time learning about trannies and getting mad?
yeah, no I actually don't do that

Attached: 1528996256671.jpg (264x191, 6K)

Not quite far dissimilar from the real world desu

Attached: 1546010215315.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

it take place in a hellish dystopia filled with all types of freaks. seems fitting

I'm assuming everybody did a 180 and now there's a ton of hypocrites n both sides. Hey ResetEra, I know you're browsing the site; you were foaming at the mouth and wanted to boycott the game, just cause it turns out they were actually pandering to you all along doesn't make you any less of a sheep like the polack.

Christ, there's just zero thinking with people and consumerism.

Attached: 1550440164139.jpg (553x640, 48K)

holy shit lmao called that shit lol

I'm a different user, but I don't like this one take on the setting because I find it particularly stupid and bigoted.

>people like a thing
>corporation gives them a thing
>oh but hypersexualization
>and muh lesbian hatred of those popular slutty girls
>clearly this is manipulation by those dastardly others who control corporations
>this can't just be something people like that corporations use to sell things
>no it has to be HYPERING the sexualization
>muh people are just monkeys copying this sexualized image and denegrating women because sex = bad
>as if people aren't into that on their own of their own free will (and hormones)
Corporations can already be a bad thing for buying out rivals, controlling legislation, using their wealth to shut out competition and be able to change laws to do what they like. Corporations can be criticized for very real harm and very bad things they've done, especially so in Cyberpunk. Making them bad because an advertisement is sexual is fucking weak sauce.

What

If the game master says you can then you can.

Already sort of exists, but the real red pill here is that these loud, outspoken liberals still prefer and fuck the same white men they complain about. It's all talk so they feel like they have some imagined purpose.

user you’re very obsessed with tranny cock. Did you get fucked by a trap recently? It’s ok, Yea Forums is a safe place for you to share your butthurt.

>Retards flipping shit over the fact that you can play as a body modified queer in a world that centers around cybernetic body modifications in a dystopian shithole
Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 1492842879866.jpg (386x318, 8K)

Is this the slippery slope for them now?. The minute you start listening to trannies they will only want more and more from the devs only to still complain. Most of them aren't even going to buy the fucking game anyway.

Fix your shit ‘Muricans, I dread the day that cancer spreads over here.

Nigger calm the fuck down. Again: The entire point of Cyberpunk is a horrid dystopian future where human life means fuck-all and some people have more chrome than skin.

but its true

Yes it is. The game will go down the shitter of mediocrity now, they will backpeddle an extra inch every day because they don't have the backbone to just shut the fuck up.

Which blows my fucking mind if this is true. How the hell hasn't the company lawyered up? That's legitimately threatening and harassment. Surely they can take the site down or cause some form legal trouble.

So, like real life?

Attached: TRANNY SQUAD MALE PATTERN BALDNESS.jpg (2059x1697, 316K)

imagine being this based

More like this entire article exists because trannies sperged the fuck out about a screenshot of an in-game ad.

you're the one defending this shit faggot that shit's your go to tranny defense tryin to turn that shit around on me question is why the fuck are you defending it lmao

Again, I would not care if they did this from the start, went out balls swinging (hehe) with trans whatever. But it is obviously they are meekly backpeddling right now and that really pisses me off because it means they're willing to compromise.

They will not gain any substantial amount of sales from this.

I'm Canadian and were further along in the insanity, except for maybe California.

I feel like Jim Carrey in Number 23, that bulge is EVERYWHERE.

Attached: coonpeek.png (480x480, 558K)

Who gives a fuck if it means a detailed character creator? So the angry morons who won't buy the game will be sated and shut the fuck up, just pick him or her and get on with the day.

Attached: 1515637439917.jpg (640x634, 106K)

Probably because I'd imagine it's really hard and costly for a Polish company to get a legal team together to file suit against an American web site.

>lmao
>lmao
>lmao
Is this how you cope with the AIDS ravaging your asshole user?

It's a video game. Be whatever the heck you want.
t. the only rational person in this thread.

nice run-on sentence faglord
I have no idea what the fuck you're trying to say

come on man read the fucking threads all the fucking faggot shit and tranny shit Yea Forums starts defending it saying "that's cyberpunk" so apparently cyberpunk is all about being a fucking disgusting tranny lmao there's no fucking low too low for their faggot excuses lmao

You can’t sue them, that would be very problematic and transphobic

>you can have a chick body with big tits while having a beard and being addressed as a man
I feel like I'm going to be stuck in the character creator even longer than in other games.

Attached: 1559205908504.jpg (177x278, 37K)

What?

Not him, but I still don't really get it. Like, have these people not heard of traits? I do some feminine shit. I have long hair. I take care of it with conditioners and my skin with lotion. I'm a very timid shy guy. But like, I've never been
"I'm a girl today" because I did some girly shit.

Representation for a minuscule and obnoxious minority that people only give a shit about because they have social and political power?

Can I be a hyper deadly assassin femboy?

>CDPR is just looking after its own people here.
So they literally bend the knee, as literally everyone else did, hoping it will go away.
It won't.
They're dead.

I can play as a futa?

Attached: CuriousVergil.png (473x379, 244K)

don't post marcille in this thread

Pretty much the gender slider in Saints Row 2

this is actually hype

posthuman =/= postscarcity

economics doesn't disappear once body modification reaches its apex

>So they literally bend the knee
You realize there's cyberware in the 2020 rulebook that lets you change your voice and attach cyberdicks to yourself right?

cyberpunk isn't about being a disgusting tranny
cyberpunk is about a shitty degenerate society full of mentally unstable idiots who will be cybernetically enhanced trannies, because if you give someone the ability to be the other gender for the day they absolutely will do it.
the whole point is that its fucked up you neanderthal. that's like questioning why murder exists in a game about war.

Attached: 46029C9E-540D-4318-8AB0-A1DEE49B442A.jpg (750x1141, 522K)

Nobody gives a shit about your pronoun preference dude.

Can i make a cute girl who identifies as a cute girl who wants to hold hands with other cute girls?

yet you're fucking defending cdpr prioritizing faggot and tranny shit over straight male to your last breath lmao

>gender is a social construct!
>now hang on while I obsess about it

>expecting desperate shitposters to actually have any knowledge of something as nuanced as a tabletop RPG

most of these subhumans haven't even played Shadowrun, user.

Attached: 162E2CCC-CDB8-4C47-88F1-BF179E2A23A1.jpg (750x1136, 674K)

and what are you doing exactly? sperg.

you can be a straight male too who gives a fuck
no one is forcing you to be a tranny

He is the guy who keeps saying male V is gay and CDPR is forcing gay relationships on all players in every Cyberpunk thread. Please don't fucking feed him anymore,.

>lmao

Pls go

roflmao no

kek

>but can nowadays doctors even remotely change the actual sex organs? How do you create a dick or a vagina?
No, they cant, all they do is make false vaginas and false dicks and trust me, you dont wanna know how they do that

>You realize there's cyberware in the 2020 rulebook that lets you change your voice and attach cyberdicks to yourself right?
except they are only adding it now after they got harassed, learn to read replychains newfag

>not playing a human supremacist

Attached: 1553036264945.png (600x453, 207K)

i'm fuckin saying cdpr should fucking show straight male v and have fucking content for straight male v lmao you fucks jump on me for saying that while defending fucking faggot and tranny shit lol some fucks even said they hope there is no straight male content lmao fuck you pozzed fucks

>most of these subhumans haven't even played Shadowrun, user.
Frankly I'm starting to think they're just shitposting and don't actually give a flying fuck about any of this. I post on /pol/ all the time and I know what's in the goddamn rulebook. The only thing they dragged out of the guy in this newsweek article is the word "fluidity" and the line about being able to use either male or female voice. In the scheme of things that's practically nothing. Modders would have done it in a week.

Lol that was so funny
My character was a slightly feminine nig with a zombie voice and a afro
Great game

Why does he have the "I want to speak with your manager" look?

Attached: 27FC9002-6681-410B-B1AC-FBE85F16BA5D.jpg (598x1017, 342K)

I always play as a straight white male in every RPG.

Why are you pulling bullshit lies out of your ass?

Kill it with fire.