Dedicated Rosterfaggotry Thread

If Geno's next then who's the final DLC fighter?

Attached: 1550007287951.png (518x509, 107K)

>2 Square characters

>another mario character

Doomslayer
Hurts you plenty!

Attached: 220px-Doomguy_(Doom_2016).png (220x352, 102K)

Wrong! Try again

Attached: bandanad.jpg (1582x1469, 337K)

>BDfags coming out of the woodwork
NO
YOU WERE DEAD
I KILLED YOU MYSELF

>implying patterns even exist at this point

REEEEEEE

I unironically think scorpion would be a choice pick for smash
>Lots of history with nintendo
>relevant
>the rivalry with Street Fighter, which is already in and would be cool to see in the same game
>easy to implement but unique moveset
the only real problem is the obvious one which isnt really even that big if they down play the fatality a little, like by making it to where they just send them to hell which instakills

Attached: aih27TNQ_400x400.jpg (400x400, 40K)

Crash Bandicoot
Agumon

As a Genofag, he isn't getting in. There's no reason to have 2 Square Enix characters in a DLC line up that only has 5 characters. If you only have that few choices, you wouldn't want it to overlap like that.
If you want me to reach my entire arm up my ass to pull out a hypothetical scenario in which Geno was likely, we'd need to have a 2nd fighters pass, and Nintendo would have to see Geno as a way to get the same reaction from Die Hard Smash fans they got with Banjo. He'd hardly appeal to anyone other than that, even less nostalgia appeal outside of the Smash fanbase than Banjo.

>characters new to the series

sorry pal

Attached: 1560455512693.png (1419x797, 1.86M)

I'll be satisfied with anybody for the last two as long as it's not Dante and Lloyd Irving. Sorry Capcom and Namco

if spongebob got in i think i'd be too bamboozled to be mad

I unironically have wanted Geno ever since I found out that Smash Bros was going to be a series with Melee.

Why won't Squeenix play ball? They're doing literally nothing with the IP. A glorified sticker is pretty grim consolation.

>Why won't Squeenix play ball?
Because Sakurai doesn't want Geno in the game.

Based and Deepilled

Attached: A good lad.png (615x615, 130K)

But I sucked his cock to get a mii costume.

>Geno
>Next
Sorry but Square doesn’t give a flying fuck.

I remember him saying he wanted Geno in the game before.
The only issue is that there's more admittedly popular/worthy characters, which is why we got Cloud and The Hero instead.
If the roster kept going with no cuts, Geno would likely happen eventually, though he'd be lucky to get 3rd or even 4th place.

Yeah pretty much. You'd need to add Sora and Lara Croft before Geno would even be an option

I wasn't even thinking of Lara Croft or any of the franchises SE bought, here I was thinking his competition for the 4th spot would be Chrono.

>spirits
Maybe next time

>history revisionism
Boy, do I love rosterfaggery

>muh spirit meme
uh oh! guess i can't play as mario.

I'm sure Geno is more wanted than Sora, Neku, 2B, Crono, Lara, Bravely Default, and a few others characters

For Smash, yeah. Geno is the last big "never ever" left, with Isaac being a close 2nd.

I guess we'll never get mewtwo in smash because he already has a trophy

I don't know about Sora, but yes to the others, at least inside the Smash community.
2B, Lara, and possibly Crono could wrangle in a chunk of new players while still pleasing Smash fans though, which is why they could get picked over Geno.

>For Smash, yeah. Geno is the last big "never ever" left, with Isaac being a close 2nd.
Not a single true thing in this post. You've let smashboard circlejerking delude you

>ITT we post the worst dlc choices posible
Another FE rep I guess.

>never ever
This was never a fucking thing

Stop, these guys are cool

Attached: E66B26C9-28B4-4C53-BCAC-C9F541278BCB.jpg (200x172, 12K)

You know it's coming, Yea Forums!

Attached: inevitable.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

Why do you people think that less then 200k vocal manchildren represent the entire fanbase?

Also, I want a waddle dee grappler based on crystal shards

Ahem, FUCK JAPAN

Attached: doom-007.png (1980x1110, 3.09M)

Is Dee the new Steve?
Grotesque Dee when?

>Not knowing who will be the next dlc
tiny brain

Attached: 1310575598397.jpg (1680x1050, 166K)

You said this last thread. Nice try, anti-bd kun

Huh?

You said this shit like 2 hours ago

Bro... Yea Forums isnt one person...

What revisionism user? Geno isn't playable in the game. If Sakurai wanted Geno he would be playable instead of just a Spirit.

I'm interested in how the release of the last two will go.
>Joker was Spring 2019, in mid-April
>Hero is Summer 2019, likely next month
>Banjo is Fall 2019, so sometime after September (going by the gap between Joker and Hero, it'd be November)
>They said all DLC would be out by February 2020, which is mid Winter
Will they be releasing the last two characters at the same time you think?

Attached: 1533970681642.png (400x400, 6K)

Ross from FE8 so we can get some goddamned axes in this bitch.

No, I’m the same guy, I just really like the idea and it’s not really that harmful to post something you want for smash, its a different thread I guess I probably shouldn’t post this like twice in one day

GIMME GENO

Him

Attached: EADDBA2C-4B64-49A1-B6C5-9C5C8475060A.png (243x418, 141K)

I'm not much of a Genofag. Never rooted for him. But I honestly would not be shocked if he was the final reveal. We got the 3 biggest never ever characters. Just seems too perfect.

Not my most wanteds, but I can think of 2 characters that would fit being released at the same time

Attached: Crash and Spyro Combo.png (720x1080, 1.51M)

*smeckledorfed

I don't think the last two would need to be actually related. Didn't Bayonetta and Corrin come out at the same time last Smash?

Attached: 1534627758196.png (340x160, 120K)

Attached: 642B832B-9208-4ECD-AF34-81FBEE6CD11E.png (480x1080, 10K)

>2 western characters
Pfffft, nope. You were lucky with Banjo since they balanced it out with the Dragon Quest reveal. If you get any additional western rep, you will get an eastern rep as well.

It'll be Doomguy and Reimu

Attached: 151863670586.jpg (750x750, 106K)

Doomguy/Dragonborn and Sans

Huh, you're right, they did. Guess that would be the case then.
Not a Touhou fan but Doom Guy is actually my most wanted so I'd be way more than pleased.

Are we still standing?

Were we ever standing at all?

Attached: 1550018688642.png (297x360, 106K)

Jill or Leon they are re-releasing the resident evil games for a reason

no doomguy no doombuy