Smash Villains

Does Pokey Minch still have a chance to be in this shitty fighting-wannabe party game, Porkybros? I mean the fact that Banjo, Ridley and K. Rool are in actually make this fucking game worth buying, but that last trailer really psyched me up for a new villain, only to get a new hero.

Why can't we have more villains for every hero instead of more fucking FE swordfags? Pokey, Medusa (and/or Hades and Viridi), Black Shadow (and/or Blood Falcon), King Hippo (and/or Glass Joe), Wily (and/or Bass), Eggman (and/or Metal Sonic), Dracula, M. Bison (or at least an Evil Ryu costume) and maybe fucking Grunty? Is that too much to ask?

Attached: Porky.png (1562x1850, 1.42M)

he's 100% in
missing stickers are proof enough

Nah, just give up
Maybe we'll get our chance another day.

Attached: SmashMatter.png (557x494, 112K)

Zero chance. Absolute trash pick.

This.
They have the dude from the natural disaster wii game as a spirit and not Porky?
Not buying it.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! I WILL NEVER SURRENDER! VILLAINS MUST RISE!

Attached: PORKY'S PORKIES.png (1259x633, 174K)

nobody's going to pay for this unpopular literally who

I'd rather pay for Porky than Joker

>Four swordsmen unrelated to FE added
>Grrr.... fuck FE
Stop being so bitter and good things might happen. Arvis from FE is next as well. His sticker is missing, just like Porky's, even though a theme of his is in the game :^)

I agree with you there, I think joker is a shit tier inclusion. That doesn't make porky good though

eat shit

>imploying
You newniggers I swear. Any of these villains would sell well. Hell they don't even need to add Porky. Just give Lucas a Claus costume. Just add more villains.

Attached: PORKY MEANS BUSINESS.png (1259x827, 219K)

should've been in the base game instead of fagcineroar. what a fucking waste.

This.

Joker was only added purely to make money off of his game's damn hype despite little to no connection with Nintendo and having unastounding gameplay that makes him barely any different than the other swordfags.

I think Porky has good character potential but it looks like Nintendo is sticking to the new franchise entry rule. Thats the ONLY rule that has yet to be broken, even though its obvious his own rules dont apply, thats the only one yet to be broken. Were gonna get 2 new franchise reps not existing ones i think

mother is already over-represented in smash, and no one will pay extra for this literally who

joker doesn't even look cool, they should've put Demifiend, at least his fucking series sometimes shows up on Ninty consoles, maybe an SMT Nocturne port would've happened instead of a shit musou.

And they wasted a perfectly good wrestler moveset on that thing. That could've easily been a good moveset for Black Shadow. Hell even that meme wrestler from Rhythm Heaven with the news girl following him around would've been a better choice.

We can't have nice things. Instead we got stuck with that dick.

That didn't stop from including DQ despite being unknown to westerntards like yanks, canucks and britbongs. And having a DLC pack of just villains that preceded by a good villainous trailer showcase would ensure that shit would sell well.

This
All the games sold like shit
Only one of them even left Japan (to NA only as well)
Series has been dead for like 15 years
Just be thankful Lucas and Ness are in smash

EAT SHIT CUNT! Also Japan doesn't have to pander to you western muttskis. What matters is what Japan wants and they'd still shill for Pokey even if he plays second fiddle to the main DLC character.

Attached: PORKY REALLY MEANS BUSINESS.png (1259x827, 51K)

Can't Pokey be a DLC echo fighter of Ness/Lucas if Soccerguy is open to the idea of DLC echo fighters after the fighter pass? They're sitting on easy money with that.

Claus would have to be the echo, but i can't really see it, since he uses a sword/blaster.

imagine wanting to be japanese lol

The earthbound fan base only cares about fucking little boys / kumatora. Nobody wants to fuck a fat douchebag like porky so he’s not getting in.

DQ is far bigger than mother, even in the west. It's a stomp in japan and it's not like DQ had content already in the game. Even if you want villains, porky isn't exactly at the top of the list right now. Sylux, Malos, a few kirby villains, fawful, skullkid, octolings all take precedence over him

it's not even just lucas and ness, mother has a ton of stages and a bunch of the extras like trophies/stickers/music. Motherfags have more overrepresentation than any other franchise aside from FE and they still bitch

How about a Claus echo fighter before he was brainwashed by Porky? Would that work?

They're sick fucks.

This isn't just about Porky. Its about villains. The series needs more of them tbhfamalamadesu

Eggman is the most iconic villain not yet in Smash

Everyone should step aside

Attached: A60BAA64-ED20-4E4E-9732-9B98618E13D7.png (863x878, 548K)

Not exactly villainous... Unless he gets an alt costume of the Masked Man.

This is a villain appreciation thread. Each of the major heroes in smash should have their villainous rep in place.

Attached: evil approves.gif (500x362, 391K)

LIES! THOSE ARE JUST THE VILE YAOI/SHOTA HOMOS!

Attached: PORKY'S FORM IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE.png (1259x827, 193K)

have you considered making a new reaction image

How is he gonna fight if he’s stuck in some dumb ball like a dumbass

Make your own loser, lol.

Attached: came here for a giggle.png (816x587, 94K)

Porky was my ballot vote. Hes my 2nd favorite character in gaming period. And i wish I could believe he stood a shot. The DLC is 100% 3rd party. if a first party character was coming it would've been the 1st or 2nd reveal. Nintendo is set the precedent and their sticking to it.

Attached: 1534349935576.png (301x269, 8K)

Riding in a small spider mech like the one he had at the end of Earthbound or just give him a spider backpack. Never underestimate the lore-breaking bullshit they can pull to make a character playable. Also enough with this Porky shit. This is a potential Smash Villains thread. Porky ain't the only villain you know, and there's way better candidates than him around.

>Nintendo is set the precedent and their sticking to it.
Fuck you Sakurai.

Attached: 740352_iamjakey_kumatoraaaaaaa.png (621x918, 163K)

blame sakurai for wanting another pokemon instead of a cool villain

Yeah let's follow up all these exciting mainstream characters with the villain from the series with 3 games that already has 2 characters that sold like shit outside of Japan. Keep hoping fucko.

Attached: Chill Yoshi on the Ottoman.jpg (900x900, 162K)