To those who like Catherine and Full Body (JPN/Asia version)

Do you recommend buying/pre-ordering this ?
If yes/no why ?
Honestly I'm willing to give it a try the moment it's available (physical/digital copy).
I heard it's kind of a wild romance novel with challenging puzzles.

Attached: 17421359.jpg (640x640, 124K)

if you're not autistic sperglord who cares about a character's gender then yes

Yes its good buy it.

Hell no. They censored it because sjw were offended by a trap tranny.

All their fucking talk about diversity and for gays... and the sjw argued to fucking censor a tranny. I guess it doesn't count if it's anime since it offends them.

DO NOT SUPPORT CENSORSHIP OF ANYTHING.

the new gameplay stuff looks fun, that's the thing i'm actually looking forward too. atlus has a bad track record with adding characters but rin doesn't seem as bad as alex or marie from what i've seen.

Attached: aicatherine.jpg (600x850, 279K)

are they adding in a new choice tree that branches off from freedom vs order?

freedom vs order vs fag

Wait for the inevitable PC port.

I LOVE KATHERINE!

it doesn't count if the tranny is pretty and passing, i.e. draw a girl call it a boy, because real trannies are never actually pretty or passing.

>inevitable
>first game took 8 years to get ported

Attached: 1517395421458.png (459x307, 127K)

>because real trannies are never actually pretty or passing.

You have NEVER met asain cosplayer trannies. Those are a whole different breed that do a crazy good job making themselves look the part.

Also, real trannies actually do not mind being called a trap. SJW are the ones who created the myth that trannies are offended by the word Trap. And yes, trap was in one of the lines Atlus censored to not offend SJWs.

I don't see contradictions here.

>first ending get true fag

Attached: 1530298466625.jpg (230x220, 8K)

No.
It's not even a remake, they are asset flipping the previous game under fag pandering. They could have just used the same engine, and made another story, but they were too lazy for that.
The challenging puzzles later on are a matter of memorizing the stages. The story was ok, but Vincent being an absolute bitch were annoying at times.

I just hoped that Rin would be an angel and complete the trio, and as an Angel, it wouldn't have any genitalia at all, and that was what surprised Vincent.
Ture ending would be chastity, and do more than going after pussy.

I played the original which was good if you like time attack puzzle kinds of games. I have no idea what the new versions added/took away, I just know there wasn't enough added to make me buy it again.

Attached: 1555604120549.jpg (1200x674, 133K)

Basically, they only added a gay route. Stages are the same.

If you are a normal man and not an autistic snowflake then no

This, I don't understand how can someone drop the ball this bad it makes more sence this way

I don't wanna be on this plane anymore.jpg

Attached: big guy.png (1280x715, 782K)

>They made a perfect ending for Cfags
>New K ending is her cucking Vincent
KFAGS RISE UP

Attached: 1560269049768.jpg (400x400, 20K)