PSO2 has Gocha and Loot boxes just like Korean MMOs

Reminder that this game has a pay to win system and requires you to have Premium in order to purchase RARE Star weapons off the Player Shop. That's right you have to

1, Find some shit Rare weapons
2, Purchase or already have Premium membership
3, With the membership you gain access to the Rare trade shop where you can buy Rare weapon Passes
4, With the Rare weapon Passes you now gain access to buying Rare weapons from the Player Shop

>Elemental Classes
It requires you to purchase multiple Skill Trees using REAL money since you can only take one element at a time unless you go Force/Techer but Force is much more optimal with other subs that don't allow two Elelments. Range and Physical class do not suffer from this since they add elements to their weapon normally via in-game.

>Gocha system
PSO2 makes all its money on crossover with popular brands in japan. Example when Nier Automata was releasing there was a PSO2 x Nier Gocha event. So for the West think something like Cyberpunk 2077. There would be a Cyberpunk 2077 x PSO2 Gocha Scartch event where you can obtain official Cyberpunk outfits, weapon skins, hairstyle, etc and then you can place those items onto the Playershop for MILLIONS even BILLIONS of in game currency known as Meseta. Back in 2012 - 2014 PSO2 was SEGA highest grossing IP thanks to their Gocha Scartch system.

So if you want to go from shit gear to BEST END GAME in the game

1, Play the super limited/event Gocha
2, sale everything you get
3, Buy the gear and weapons you want from the player shop
4, congratz, you don't have to grind or do shit and you're now the best geared player in the game

Attached: pso2_mmcal201210_1920x1080-1-4d04.jpg (1920x1080, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gacha items are cosmetic I know because I ACTUALLY PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

I'm sure the 8 people who are interested in this will be devastated.

Unlike PSO1 the sequel is a free game, they need to monetize it somehow

>playing a 8yo game that wont even have a fraction of its content ported because japan spits on gaijin filth

So this is the state of western markets.

Attached: ragnol rappy.png (472x420, 224K)

That sounds like fucking ass. Just give me PSO HD you fucking hacks

Attached: Goddamn it.png (255x254, 99K)

wait so the switch version doesn't have crossplay with PC, PS4, PS Vita?

>Ever paying real money for anything in PSO2
>Especially equipment
Even if you want your super special ahoge#30285 you can just wait a month or two for the auction house bids to deflate you absolute, clueless idiot
>Seriously hoping to play a localized game that is DoA
You retard

Attached: 1558886238376.png (688x530, 542K)

This gocha thing sounds bad.

Here is the link to the current gocha event: pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

dont care, playing it

Sup whale

keep crying nigger. people regularly make videos of them thrashing endgame bosses with level 1 weapons to make fun of retards like you.
The only shit in this that is player vs player uses set weapons anyways thus furthering your retard cries. I will spend so much fucking money on cosmetics in this game and there is nothing you can do about it.

never bought a microtransaction before. have 2000 hours on pso, 3500 on psu and ive waited since september 2012 for more

well it's not a subscription based game like the previous PSO games. So they gotta fund it somehow as a free to play game.

But honestly... fuck sega for taking years to release it. I was hyped for it when they announced the western release MANY YEARS AGO. But now, I won't even touch it out of spite. So whatever.

>he thinks westernfags are tryhards who thrash end game bosses with level 1 weapon
>he thinks westernfags will gitgud
laughing at you.

No it's not pay2win, it's pay2dressup. I played the jap version a year ago and got the strongest weapons from not playing the game all day until an EQ quest showed up for an hour that I spammed 4-5 times and got points for the strongest weapons that way. It's just super watered down and it's adhd-instanced railroaded trash, but it's not pay2win. This game will be enjoyable to play when it's new and there will probably be groups spamming maps to level up while EQ are on cooldown. After that the maps will be dead and the game will be shit again.

it's spelled gacha you uninformed mongoloid.

My bad weeb. Chill.

it's you paid to look better than someone then you paid to win

>transmog trannies btfo
sounds based to me