There can be only one snake! And one Big Boss!

>There can be only one snake! And one Big Boss!
>2 big bosses
>6 snakes
What did he mean by this?

Attached: liquid-ocelot-metal-gear-solid-4-guns-of-the-patriots-15.8.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwoLZS8-gCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

At a time, and he doesn't actually acknowledge Venom as a Boss iirc

He meant that Kojima is a hack.

wasn't he literally just irl shitposting to fuck over the Patriots?

Attached: BEHOLD! GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS.webm (800x480, 2.35M)

Snake killed most every other Snake, though, so he's not wrong.

yea

>Snake killed most every other Snake
>killed Venom
>Big Boss didn't die
>Liquid died due to Foxdie
>Solidus was nearly killed by Raiden, and even he didn't there just 4 years later
>Big Boss died due to Foxdie
he literally killed only Venom

Naked and Venom together count as one Big Boss. Individually they’re each only half a Big Boss.

Technically you could attribute Foxdie deaths to him since he's carrying it.

huh, iirc Liquid was injected with Foxdie, and Big Boss had Foxdie because his body was rebuilt using Solidus' body who was also injected with Foxdie
it had nothing to do with Snake carrying Foxdie
or I recall something wrong, Idk

And one ness.

Attached: image.png (360x490, 159K)

No venom is a fake

bullshit. Ocelot knew. I don't buy that he actually has liquids memories just from his arm.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwoLZS8-gCA

Solid was injected with the foxdie to take out FOXHOUND, which had each member's dna programmed into it except Ocelot and Meryl
That's why it effected Liquid
Big Boss was rebuilt with parts from both Liquid and Solidus but the reason why he was killed by foxdie was because the new strain of it was mixed in with the nanomachines Drebin injected into Snake which had his dna
Solidus' dna was never injected since Snake wasn't working for the US government and was supposed to be dead

For a time he actually channeled liquid in 2
You gotta remember psychic powers are real in the MGSverse before they went obsolete with the introduction of nanomachines

He is the sorrow's kid after all

oh, then ignore what I said, I keep forgetting how complicated MGS's plot is

You may not like it, but Venom Snake is fan fiction

That's giving a lot of credit to John. Venom is the one who built up a good majority of the legend, John just did Snake Eater(where skullface was apparently helping him the entire time), and Peace Walker. In which Peace Walker killed itself by walking into the sea. Ground Zeroes was a failed mission. And then John changed his face and went into hiding.

Meanwhile Venom did all of the stuff Big Boss became known for through Diamond Dogs.

>where skullface was apparently helping him the entire time
wut?
>Meanwhile Venom did all of the stuff Big Boss became known for through Diamond Dogs
one thing I still don't understand - when Naomi was rescued by Big Boss he was supposed to be in a coma (but it was Venom), so Saladin was the real Big Boss or it's just another retcon which wasn't explained?

>wut?
The tapes in Phantom Pain explain that Skullface was backing John the entire mission, and he's a bit resentful that he doesn't get credit for it.

Zero had Skullface and I think XOF, I can't remember if they were an organization at the time, secretly follow Snake and clean up after him
He was plan b if the mission failed
There were some tapes in Phantom Pain that explained it, I want to say the Zero tapes but I really don't remember

Bump

AAANNOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!

didn't know that, but I barely played TPP