Do people really snack when gaming? It's not like you're burning enough calories to be hungry

Do people really snack when gaming? It's not like you're burning enough calories to be hungry.

Attached: moo.jpg (474x474, 30K)

I mean some people do. I personally don't snack while gaming because I can't stand a sticky or greasy controller.

_ ____ __ ____ ____ ___

>the laughing cow
haha

user NO

I take a break every hour or so to eat. I have know idea how I'm not a fat fuck, all I do is sit in front of my computer. I Guess I have my parents to thank for my quick metabolism.

This, who the fuck eats greasy or sloppy shit when you're playing a game

why do I know what that means

Shit tier cheese, tastes like plastic.

I don't, because I don't like getting my fucking controller nasty, but some people do it. If I wanna eat and play a game, I'll pick some game with a lot of story or some shit, and eat during cutscenes.

I had a weird habit last fall of eating a whole fucking pizza and playing Hollow Knight every friday, I have no idea how I let that happen to myself. Don't do it any more because it's pricey.

if you guys put cream cheese, a thin slice of cucumber, and some dill on a nice cracker, it tastes really good and is relatively healthy!

It's like when people post the Happy Merchant so many times that you can recognize him even in abstract form.

how about you actually calory count what you eat every day and realize you dont even eat more than 2000 calories

fatasses get fat by eating way more than that. you likely overestimate how much you eat because you have nothing to compare it too. do you eat a full pizza with a 2 liter coke with every fucking meal? because some fatasses do. i personally eat pie 1/8th at a time, like pizza. but then when i look at the serving size i can still eat 1/5th (which i dont because 1/8th completely satisfies me) fuck this metabolism shit. even if you have a glandular problem or whatever, how the fuck would you get fat if you at absolutely nothing? answer me this fatass fucks, how do you gain fat without eating calories

>that futa smegma pic

this. but once i took the plastic off it tasted okay

Now you have to post it user

oh god yes

thanks, first smile I cracked today

I hate snacking while gaming because I have OCD about getting my controllers/ keyboard/ mouse dirty. I'm constantly cleaning my stuff with isopropyl alcohol.

calories are only one part of the equation, sugar and insulin are the other. Insulin causes your body to store more fat than it would usually do.

post lewds of this cow

so what does your body do with fat? the solution is still to eat less faggot

>that futa smegma pic

It took me less than 15 seconds to find it

Attached: Brendan Fraser 2019.png (419x590, 259K)

fatties do, I just drink coffee and go into a practically vegetative state

That makes two of us.

Attached: 1364723672873.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

For me, it's activated almonds, cultured vegetables, and a homemade coconut.

Attached: 964[1].png (462x554, 515K)

Attached: 1493196005918.jpg (461x583, 5K)

if you're fat the solution is to cut sugar. Your body adapts to whatever you eat and whatever you do, high stress levels which are caused by being overweight amongst other things, causes you do burn less calories. So if you just eat less sugar, you're tormenting yourself and you won't lose weight as fast. It's like you're trying to quit being a heroine addict by injecting slightly less heroine into your veins.

you're actually burning calories at all times
your brain requires calories to function. so actually OP you might not be burning calories all the time but the rest of us are

this is art

Attached: cca[1].png (200x200, 428)

Imagine not knowing basic functions of the human body

is this loss

dont fuck the cow

>not eating because you will dirty your hands
do you guys don't know how to do this?

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 7K)

For me, its Steakums.

Attached: steakums-cheesesteak-sandwiche-7dbe2a.jpg (480x480, 73K)

>needing your hands to eat
>not having a gamer feedbag
fucking casuals

Attached: Best-Friend-Feed-Bag[1].jpg (1000x1000, 35K)

do people really eat fucking cheetos past the age of 12?

and see, how come every single thin person can go a day without a cup of sugar in every single drink but a fat person gags while drinking water? why is this supposed to make me feel empathy for fatties? why do they get more stressed when they drink black coffee vs creamed toffee late? hell, why do fatties need caffeine at all, their job is to sit all day? do you know that thin people beyond the age of 20 actually eat vegetables? and drink water, plain? this is why i cannot find a single thin person in a pool of fatties in america fuck you weak willed faggots

I don’t understand

lol

Attached: o.png (743x384, 105K)

>tfw no bovine gf

>not pizza roll
fucking normies

Now do one with Buffalo Bell

Attached: dd0[1].jpg (339x450, 38K)

yes my junkie sister who is 27 eats nothing but cheetos and hotpockets. junk food addicts are not even people

is she a janny here?

oh no no no no

At the most I'll have some frozen grapes.

Dr pls.

I HATE BEING OUT OF THE LOOP!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

damn

Is that the latest Dungeon Keeper? EA doesn't even try anymore, right?

lactaid cow > laughing cow

>drink coffee and go into a practically vegetative state
Is there even a confier feel in the world than a few hours of this?