Leggings are patrician tier, all the virgins asking for Tifa to have bare legs are tasteless hacks

Leggings are patrician tier, all the virgins asking for Tifa to have bare legs are tasteless hacks.

Attached: 51l1Y7SVNYL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 21K)

You don't even fucking know what leggings are.

Is she ded?

Pantyhose are patrician tier. Thighhighs are Jap meme tier.

This.
OP needs to get educated and/or have sex.

****stockings too

They look like shit on Tifa. She would look infinitely better without them, without that sports bra, and with buffed legs.

Patrician is enjoying all kinds of flavors.Leggings, long socks, thigh highs, and every level of thigh visibility is equally enjoyable. You're a pleb who believes he's patrician.

Her legs are fine, her tits are not

Those aren't leggings retard. Those are thigh highs.

I feel like only trannies wear those

Leggings only look good if the legs are great. Not if the person has the legs of a dude. You just like trannies.

Attached: Ms. Skeletal.jpg (347x347, 27K)

>pots otk socks
>calls them leggings
Get a load of this legwear newfag.

>her legs are fine
wrong they look like shit

I wish they would buff her up too, but stockings need to stay.

Putting on thighhighs on tifa ia okay, but why the fuck did they give her twig legs? Where is the skindentation?

Cis men do not know about fashion. Way to expose yourselves, trannies.

You don't need to be female to like thigh-highs.

This. Thigh highs are great but only a tasteless faggot would want them on everything. It skews her color balance and looks ridiculous paired with her long gloves.

Listen OP. I am going to address your post as if you are not trolling. Please consider the following:

#1 Your pic related is portraying black thighhighs not leggings
#2 Thighhighs, while sexy as fuck, do NOT go well with spats which are now covering up Tifa's undercarriage in order to prevent upskirt screenshots and the like
#3 You should go to and educate yourself on basic fashion terminologies

Attached: 78778.png (482x581, 370K)

Damn, she was that sad?