Data miners are the worst demographic in gaming. Worse than trannies, video game activists...

Data miners are the worst demographic in gaming. Worse than trannies, video game activists, and niggers who play fighting games & Smash.
>"I have to know!!!! NOTHING can be a surprise!!!! I have to know and then show it to everyone too!!!!"

Attached: data-miner.jpg (576x803, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

agreed, finding secrets was the best part of older games but now theres no point in even making them since some faggot will find them in the files before the game is even out

Preach
Maybe all this game streaming memery will at least allow for secrets to be held back in multiplayer games

I always wondered how it feels to be such a fucking cancer that you can't keep your mouth shut

I agree with you
and before anyone says "just don't ruin the surprise for yourself by reading the mined content, bro", that doesn't really solve the issue. The problem is that most of the plebs in the community are going to read it and adjust their playstyle to take advantage of it

>fighting games & Smash
Ahhh, a man of culture. Not everyone knows the difference between these two.

wrong, faggot. the problem is that devs have made this impossible and inevitable

>tfw spreading information by word of mouth isn't a thing anymore
>you'll never sit a the lunch table again talking to your bros about shit in RuneScape, easter eggs you found, cheats, rumors, etc.

Attached: 1559081722519.jpg (220x250, 5K)

codieren lernen

guess how I know you're a disgusting freak tranny.
I'd tell you to have sex, but no sane person wants to touch your festering axe wound, nor ever will.

>dude, you can totally unlock a new character in Kirby's air ride if you do this stupid sequence of actions
those where da days

Attached: 1527639409188.jpg (640x640, 89K)

That guy has two ugly beards.

>bawww my boomer nostalgia of mew under truck isn't being indulged

Attached: 1559830742419.gif (498x498, 1.28M)

have sex

I remember not believing the missingno exploit for Pokemon because it sounded like one of those bullshit sequences that kids made up

I disagree. How autistic do you have to be to care anymore? Vidya is just a pastime, schoolyard rumors were tiresome and time consuming.

I remember me and my friends were trying to find Big Foot in San Andreas everyday

Attached: 1533588548743.png (400x400, 67K)

Datamining that ruins game secrets is megacancer, but Unused content is so fucking cool that I'm going to disagree with you solely for that reason. I fucking love seeing how shit changed during development.
tcrf.net/The_Cutting_Room_Floor

Attached: 1555007990044.gif (461x346, 149K)

Never seen a more envious post

yeah fuck wonder and mystery

video games in general are "time consuming"

I just realized how much dumber Yea Forums is than I thought it is.
I wish someone datamined it for me so that I could face it dissociated from Yea Forums, not as a part of it.
It's like suddenly realizing that you've been surrounded by niggers for years.

Attached: 1545692281551.png (260x264, 120K)

For me, San Andreas was the game that "that kid" lied about the most

Kind of passive aggressive to not quote what exactly you find dumb

Most posts in the thread say the same thing
>bawww data mining ruined my secrets

GaaS will solve this

okay, then fuck off

Oh so just zoomer thoughts

>and niggers who play fighting games

Attached: 1523842852749.jpg (461x439, 34K)

>getting on Gamewinners.com to print off some cheats
>being poor and not owning a printer so you had to write down all of the cheats in a notebook
>or just buying a cheat booklet at the bookfair and finding out half the cheats listed don't even work

Attached: 1506287663955.gif (550x309, 3.48M)

So just play single player games and don't spoil shit for yourself. Not that hard.

That I'd have to agree with.
I remember I would go through both the TCR and various game wikis just to see all the cool shit that never made it into whatever game.
Always made me wonder why certain things were cut.

Now datamining to find and spoil mysteries and secrets, that's bullshit.
I like being able to find intentionally hidden shit, there's a sense of wonder to that kinda stuff.

It's like waiting all year for Christmas, waiting for your presents, only for some faggot to break into your house on the 22nd and tell you what you got

Streaming video games will end this menace. Based Stadia

>you could just not actively look for data mines
>you could just not care because you are getting the same thing either way

People who give them attention are even worse since they'll send literal death threats to dataminers who found out shit but don't want to show.

>siblings and friends all hear and try to tell you
>lmfao spoilers are ebin

>having friends and siblings that are that so autistic that they actively try to spoil everything for you

Sounds like you should get better friends and not live at home

there never was any, you were just a child.
You'd sense the same bikimg in the woods were you 7.
Vidya is just 1s and 0s, and getting definitive answers in this horseshit dlc and gacha climate is honestly a relief.
At least miners tell you about on-disc paywalls.

have sex

are they tho?

Attached: Dragon-Lady.jpg (680x438, 70K)

It was a metaphor for whatever gaming community is around/playing that game you silly fucker

every game is inherently broken and joyless once you master its mechanics.

Attached: 8f7a71be507c52bbc303597e7d245eb9ebabf2edr1-740-349v2_hq.jpg (740x349, 36K)

>players having access to a database of everything in said game is the same game as one where players do not

>I have to actively be on reddit/discord/meme forum 24/7
>but when someone posts a datamine or spoiler I have to look at it and get mad

Yep, I empathize. It sounds like there was nothing you could do there to stop it

I've never understood what people have against trannies. If a guy wants to mutilate his penis, why the fuck does it matter to you? Less sexual competition if anything.

Or just get cheats from manual

>Data miners
bitch you don't even know what datamining is

Attached: you-keep-using-that-word.jpg (684x384, 38K)

>NOTHING can be a surprise!!!
A lot of things you wouldn't even know without them though. For example, you wouldn't know that MGSV has audio files for when you encounter dog enemies. Or that there was supposed to be an item that can bait those dogos.

Hmm would be bizarre if there were a type of game that allowed communication within the game itself, and where people avoiding datamined info are at an overwhelming disadvantage...

yes. Could you seriously allot enough time to play a NES Final Fantasy without any sort of guide?
I don't have time to decrypt poorly coded localised games, nor am I honestly interested enough in le easter eggs and whatnot.
Youtube and internet in general killed the wonder you speak of, not people who like to dissect their vidya.

It depends really. They are far more evil than good though

I would say graphics fags are worse. They push the industry in a shitty direction and are directly responsible for most of the bad practices in the industry.

It's part of the problem that killed MMOs.
>"I want to escape into a fantasy world where I'm the hero"
>gets killed by another player
>"What the fuck, that faggot CAN'T be better, than me, my fantasy has ME AS THE STRONGEST"
>Proceeds to scour the game for means of being better than everyone else.
>Multiple people come to the same conclusion
>Everyone: "We want to be the best as fast as possible"
>faggot data miner:" Lol, ok, I'll reveal EVERYTHING so we can all see who's the True Strongestâ„¢
>Entire game becomes a painful grindy spiral so everyone can alleviate the anxiety of not have the most balanced means to prove they're truly better than everyone.

Attached: 1550639512522.png (512x512, 324K)

i guess op isn't the only moron who doesn't know what datamining is

Attached: trolled.png (500x242, 132K)

>muh dataminers
Are you people actually retarded? Anyone can go through the files, you don't have to be a hacker or anything. Just get the programs you need to unpack all the packed shit and browse away.

Zoomers want instant gratification, even better if someone does the work for them.

Green is not your color.

Don't worry pretty soon those ebil hackers won't be able to ruin your fun since all games will be streamed. Enjoy your glorious future faggot

Honestly if they could work out the kinks, that would be the best thing to happen to MMOs

The people who have anything against trannies are just angsty about their own sexuality. That's all. Regular guys like you and me don't give a fuck.

people of all cultures generally dislike sexual perverts, which is all you are.

Not true. I'm not angsty about my own sexuality AND I think trannies are disgusting.

>Are you people actually retarded? Anyone can go through the files, you don't have to be a hacker or anything
that's why it's not called datamining, it's just browsing through files
back when we used file manager on win3.11 we didn't call using it "datamining"

I don't think about them at all.
Only losers worry about what other people are doing in bed.