Where did the Divine Beasts go?

Where did the Divine Beasts go?

Attached: divine beast gone.png (608x528, 239K)

to your mothers womb
stop shitting up the board with your irrelevant shit

Actually, can you see them in the true ending cutscene for botw?

You can see the shrines, the towers and the four pillars surrounding the castle are missing as well it looks like all the ancient shit has been removed since the end of Botw

They're on vacation

no, but zelda mentions vah ruta isn't working anymore. probably all got cut up and sold as scrap.

Why are you so seething?

he has no games to be excited for

Locked up and shit

Attached: 12-capture_113_15072012_124644.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Probably teleported somewhwere else where the champion might need them ;)

reminder that our boy Ganondorf will finally be the hero he was always meant to be

Attached: OURHERO.jpg (668x768, 116K)

To somewhere else, they were only around there because they had become corrupted.

This and the "zomg link loses his hand" are the most stupid "theories" ever.

it doesn't matter, the Good Guy Ganon boat is already afloat. Accept the inevitable

He's not going to be the hero, he just was the hero once thousands of years ago.

I meant more in the sense that we'll finally find out about that time rather than "present day 'Dorf" but you're absolutely right

Fucking your mother you fat bitch.

>Reusing the exact SAME map.

AHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! I from Croatia fuck youn

>AHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! I from Croatia fuck youn
What did user actually mean by this

The Sheikah magitech probably receded into the ground once the Calamity was gone. My working theory is that the magitech only reveals itself when the Calamity is about to strike.

Holy ganon is a manlet

moved back to their regions dipshit

it took 10,000 years to get those gains, bro

the shrines were there long before ganon. there is at least one memory where zelda is looking at an inactive shrine and implies its been there basically forever. But they aren't in that shot in the trailer.
BOTW should have had the towers and shrines disappear back into the ground after you cleared them. also would have solved the problem of having a respawning endgame weapon on one of the towers just sitting there.

If it turns out to be the "original" Ganondorf was a hero who had Demise or Malice or whatever imprisoned inside him, it's going to piss off a lot of Zeldautists

It's sad that I know exactly what you're talking about.

I don't complain about the weapon durability anymore because of stuff like that. Places where you can just go and grab more of the same, actually good weapons.

And that's a good thing!

good. the series was geting really stale and in need of a complete fucking reboot.

don't forget aladdin's cave next to the other tower with a half dozen respawning weapons.

Absolutely this. It's the only reason people bash this theory, they just hate change.

You can climb that mountain

BOTW 2 is set before BOTW 1 user. That's why you don't see any of the ancient stuff.

based
greetings from norway

the shrines were there before BOTW1, and are described by zelda as being incredibly ancient.

best theory I`ve heard was that the place of the final boss fight angainst Ganon looked like a shrine itself. This implies that Ganon was also just a challenge to make Link stronger.
The questions are therefor: For what reason do Link have to become stronger? Who was strong enough to imprison Ganon?

If only Majora was the big bad, or Nintendo had the creative energy to come up with an original new villain that can even come close to topping Majora.

??? the final boss fight took place in the field west of the castle.

He said they're revisiting the same world/setting, not reusing the map. Fuck off, illiterate.

But it started in the castle...

chances are it's a prequel maybe? Isn't Zelda fucking dead in BotW? Would like for it to be a prequel and explore a lively Hyrule and not that barren one we had.

So you didn't even play the game?

It will make the fight more interesting

tbqh I put the controller down when I got to Hyrule Castle and never picked it back up.

Rudania rests inside the volcano's crater maybe? you have to push it into it to be able to enter it

based retard
zelda was kept immortal as a seal against ganon
we saw their adventures they had in the past in botw
botw ended with link and zelda going on more adventures together
this is a straight sequel

What if that arm grabbing Ganondorf's heart belongs to one of the original Sheikah. from back before the beginning of time when they were producing all of their technology that lasts for hundreds of thousands of years? They could have ascended to some kind of divine state through their technology/magic. The arm and the whole trailer had a twilight feel to it. and the Twili were some offshoot of the Sheikah who were capable of attacking the sacred realm with their technomagic.

Attached: image-10.jpg (1136x549, 103K)

>stated to be a sequel
>Link clothes are more badass, showing progression of his as a warrior
>Zelda has short hair despite have long hair when she meet Link according to BotW
>the plateau is in ruins

>"before BotW"
You are almost as retarded as the guy that thinks the hero of the legend is Ganondorf

How will this work if we already explored the world in botw? Explore it again? New world? Zelda games have always taken place in hyrule (except MM) so I dunno how that would work

Attached: 21272096_1956930694577478_5150521612835176679_n.png (1200x900, 1.06M)

what if link turns into ganondorf

>Croatia
Literally subhuman, rope yourself.

Attached: babd47b3653f6fa94f7386f613e352c8117f8bd2310c63e391a7af4639dbe307.jpg (439x423, 77K)

exploring it again but probably not with everyone scared of monsters and blood moons and shit
I'd love to see flourishing hyrule society becoming a thing again

Ganondorf already peaked story wise with Wind Waker and gameplay wise in TP. I wish they'd just try their hand at another villain again since they are totally capable of making interesting ones outside the hole triforce prophecy. Majora's mask is pretty memorable and hell that thing is barely even a character

Ganondorf cannot be a hero, because the hero is always hylian.

fucking btfo, these people shooting down theories are literally just being buttmad

some of you guys thought that when you first saw that too, right? That that was Ganondorf?

You can put bigger villages, more dungeons, new collectibles, new enemies, maybe some kind of fortress like what the bokoblins do with giant skulls but bigger and actually challenging...

I don't think he's losing the hand, his hand will be possessed ala Parasyte it's going to be the new Sheikah plate (since the plate will be Zelda's this time) and his hand will probably be free by the end of the game

>AHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! I from Croatia fuck youn

Attached: 956c0ad688e392750fccfe11a5a0e8fcacf0bc704805f874d59ecd7f53becbda.jpg (844x722, 265K)

They've retconned before, they obviously have no qualms retconning again. Legends often get small details incorrect over long passages of time.

it's totally ganondorf

screencap this for botw2 release

I like how you changed the filename after being called out as a redditor.

Attached: 1540666488018.png (425x625, 583K)

He wanted another tifa thread

Do you think current Nintendo is capable of making a villain as abstract and colorfully disturbing as Majora again? I want to believe but I dunno bros

Don't forget the playable Zelda shit that people think is gonna happen just because Zelda and Link are together in the trailer

She’s alive using her power to stop Clamato Ganon

No, but everyone noticed it doesn't look like Link. My friends and I considered it maybe being his father since the game mentions him and the timeline was confusing.

I'm not even that guy, I saved this myself and with that filename for emphasis. Don't be mad this based theory is catching on.

holy shit really? Link to the thread? I wanna laugh at this retarded redditor (even more)

Hopefully they all blew up.

Playable would be daft, but I hope she has a more active role.

>shitty shrines and towers gone
BASED

Well yeah I think that if anything she's gonna help you with puzzles in dungeons or something sort of like ST Zelda

Add actual content everywhere there's just a korok. Move some things and add palaces Zelda 2 style.

Honestly can't wait for the massive butthurt when she's confirmed to be a damsel again.
The trailer already strongly implied it but people desperately want her to be playable I guess.

Attached: RIP zeldo.png (1262x666, 421K)

The real question is, what happened to this outfit?

Attached: DnYoPhsXgAAxEOQ.png (1536x1536, 2.26M)

hopefully retconed into space by aylmaos or somethings

Attached: aylamos.png (1271x633, 1.09M)

He wears that as pajamas.

I'm the original poster of this image. Found it with a Google image search botw tapestry hero, didnt then and dont now have any fucks to give about where that crop happened to be hosted.

Ghiraham and Zant were pretty great it's a ashame they had to be sidelined for Ganon just because

imgur actually

Home

Well yeah they were there. Ganon was about to strike.

End game unlockables and DLC is probably not canon. Link’s inventory and heart progress is going to be reset back down to 0 Metroid style, and all the outfits are going to be replaced.

I'm really hoping he starts with the Champions Outfit and gets the green outfit at a point before you're done with the game

Can some find this shot angle in BOTW and do a side by side if it hasn't been done already

The one thing I wish that happened with Zant was that you encountered him more and he's gradually breaking down so his turn at the Palace of Twilight isn't so sudden.

>Ayy Lmaos

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ghirahim wasn't really sidelined, he fulfilled his intended purpose and turned into Demise's sword.
Zelda's lack of returning villains outside of Ganon[dorf] and the occasional Vaati is sad though.

Ghirahim is stated to be a servant from the very start, and the twist that he was essentially Demise's Fi was done well enough

Anyone else genuinely hoping that Zelda isn't the main playable character? Few reasons

1. I hate playing as a woman
2. Goes against the core of what Link represents (le "link" between the player and the character)

Attached: a_ov_Pepe_160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

They'd really rather think it's just some sameposting boogeyman than believe the Good Guy Ganon meme is real. Just give it up guys, we are many

There's no way the green tunic isn't canon

Couple questions
>is this the first "sequel" in the zelda series?
>is there something bigger than ganon as a threat?
>does the fact that ganon never fully incarnated mean that he essentially didnt hit the reset button on this incarnation after being "killed" in botw?
>any chance for playable zelda?

Thank FUCK. Maybe now we can have a proper Zelda game. All three of those things were the worst part of BotW.

It's been done already. Towers, shrines, and divine beast all show up clearly in the game shot, and are equally clearly not there in the trailer.

>his hand will be possessed ala Parasyte it's going to be the new Sheikah plate

So if the Sheikah slate was to in-game tie with the Switch itself and now Link's hand will be the interactive part of the game, this means BotW2 will be in full VR?

Attached: nintendo-switch-vr-headset-zelda[1].jpg (1400x1303, 626K)

Botw was your first Zelda, right?

Based and Myamotopilled

Adventures of Link is a direct sequel to Legend of Zelda
Majora's Mask continues directly after Ocarina of Time

>>is this the first "sequel" in the zelda series?
what kind of question is his?
you can always google this sort of shit

Attached: Botw 2.png (1801x842, 471K)

>is this the first "sequel" in the zelda series?
Nigga fucking Zelda II.
>is there something bigger than ganon as a threat?
Demise, Vaati.
>does the fact that ganon never fully incarnated mean that he essentially didnt hit the reset button on this incarnation after being "killed" in botw?
They haven't given us a solid answer on what the fuck is going on with the BotW incarnation, so until the sequel there's no proof of anything.
>any chance for playable zelda?
Always a chance, never satisfaction.

I just think it would be a total waste of time/resources, there's so many other more important things they need to add/fix.

>time stamp
Fake.

>Hyrule castle is final dungeon again
>What games don't do this? Parallel places like Lorule Castle and Ganon's Tower don't count

The slate was clearly for the Wii U gamepad.

Any leak/speculation that involves the story being complex is bullshit.
It will be very simple. BotW's underutilized premise should have already taught people not to expect anything interesting story-wise.

I'd argue that they would be able to focus more on a cool and interesting story this time around since they already have all the assets and worldbuilding from the first game, the way MM did with OoT

They probably dismantled the Divine beasts and guardians seeing as they almost completely destroyed Hyrule.

MM was interesting because Koizumi was involved, same with Link's Awakening. It's not because of a lack of time/resources/effort/etc, it's just talent.

I hope the arm works as the new slate and you actually level it up

Yep never really had interest in the series but didnt have a lot of other choice for switch titles besides smash

>ganondorf the incarnation of Demise's hatred becomes well known and becomes pretty much the satan of hyrule
>at some point ganondorf dies and only demise's malice is left which becomes calamity ganon.
>ganondorf who has now reincarnated without Demise's malice wants to clear his and his tribe's name, because ganon was originally a male Gerudo male like himself.
>in trying to stop calamity Ganon once and for all he seals ganon inside himself.
>this in an ironic twist of fate is what makes him whole and the true ganondorf again.

Attached: 1559901887152.png (747x1080, 695K)

Based

Did you like it?
Have you played some of the other games since then?

>people
Communists, feminists and trannies are not people.

I did and I didnt.
It's really pretty and fun to explore, but the combat, empty world and sparse plot didn't do it for me.
I didn't hate the towers and shrines as much as others did, but I see the faults.
Riga fortress can suck my ass.
I didn't play any of the others because I don't have any other nintendo consoles.

There must be some really horny communists on Yea Forums.

That explains your questions.

-Most of Zelda games are connected by direct sequels are rare, this isn't the first time we get a "Zelda X 2" but it's still rare.
-Ganon is the incarnation of Demise's hate for Hylia (who reincarnated into Zelda) and her chosen hero (Link) so in that sense the only thing worse than Ganon himself is Demise himself, the original demon king who almost destroyed the world thousands years ago.
-We don't know but at the end of the game it looks like they think Ganon will come back in several years like he did before, in that sense nothing special happened (that's probably why they are going for Ganondorf now, because Ganondorf is Ganon's original humanoid form)
-We don't know but at this point Aounuma is fully aware a lot of people want Zelda to be playable so maybe they did it this time

Exactly the answer I was searching for

based can't wait

can you stop trying to force your fake leak already? you already got caught posting a link to a nonexistent post earlier and now you reposted it after the trailer.

Is /ourboy/ Demise back?

Attached: demise.jpg (1914x1002, 698K)

That would be absolute kino

Nah that's clearly Ganondorf.
The fact that his body type has become similar to Demise's might not be a coincidence though.

Attached: agahnim.png (1839x1449, 1.05M)

What I am wondering is when Ganondorf finally gets his birthright

Attached: f485f50bc29419b4b29729ae5ad05d0c.png (470x1676, 452K)

He has gerudo symbols on his clothes and actual hair (not flames), he's Ganondorf.

>"helping Ganon"
>when it's restraining him and it saves Link in the trailer
No. The hand is ancient tech that seals Ganondorf

It’s agahnim. Ganon’s will resurrects agahnim to find Ganon’s body and bring him back to life

Tell me why Agahnim is helping Link, then

>>is this the first "sequel" in the zelda series?
Zelda 2, Majoras Mask, Phantom Hourglass, Oracle of Ages/Seasons are all sequels to games before them
>>is there something bigger than ganon as a threat?
Ganondorf is the reincarnation of the demon Demise, so probably not
>>any chance for playable zelda?
Sure but I wouldn't bet on it

>going to the Sacred Realm
>that Twilight Princess arm
>mfw the Sheikah conquered the Sacred Realm

Attached: 1538822391567.jpg (750x572, 48K)

He’s not. He’s taking away his piece of the triforce

im gonna be pissed if the map is the same

It will be slightly different and there might be a dark world / sacred realm

you are a massive faggot

BRING BACK GROOSE

>large amount of the game has you run into mummified Ganondorf, no longer subject to Demise’s curse wandering Calamity’d Hyrule taking everything in
>shows up to save Link during the final battle

Let it happen.

is that a rito standing on the statue thing?

hopefully deleted forever
dumb fucking shorts

>He’s not. He’s taking away his piece of the triforce
Ganon/Ganondorf and Link don't have Triforce pieces in BotW, Zelda has the whole thing.

I always thought getting rid of ganondorf was a mistake and that he should reincarnate like link and zelda, it seems THEY also realized it and thus are building this plot device so ganondorf goes back to being the vessel of evil

demise was cool and all but after 30 years of akuma I'm not easily impressed

She only had the whole thing because link was asleep for 100 years. He got his piece back from her after he defeated calamity ganon

Not EVERY divine beast will be available
Only select divine beasts will be in the game the rest will be stored on Divine Beast Home
You have to understand that with over 4 divine beasts it’s hard to program that many animations.
It’s like your divine beasts are at home and when they can go on an adventure in future titles they can leave home.

Attached: 757BBAB4-E268-43E2-BF10-65F5CCC29E0B.jpg (800x430, 58K)

Nice headcanon.

If I can have a fight against Ganondorf with a trident that isn't in Hyrule Warriors, this game is kino

Attached: trident.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

More like headganon

Attached: trident ganon.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Link falls on a pit
>the hand takes him, saving his life
>"N-N-NO IT'S AGAHNIM TRYING TO STEAL HIM SOMETHING I SWEAR"

This painting and the gerudo symbols pretty much disproves all the people saying the body is Demise. It's amazing how people cherry pick from trailers like this to try and prove their terrible kneejerk fan theories.

This. My uncle works for Mike Nintendoson and he told me Hyrule is too cold for Vah Naboris now so he will stay at home

>blue eyes
Not gonna happen

Attached: BotW 2 plot.png (1318x590, 206K)

They haven't been unearthed yet. This game actually takes place before the cataclysm. It was actually Link and Zelda who unleashed Ganon. We'll get to see the developed, populated Hyrule that was destroyed by Ganon being unleashed.
Right from the start, you know the world is doomed, because you're going to destroy it by unleashing the cataclysm.
It's not a sequel, it's a prequel.

Yeah outright having the Gerudo Symbol on him told me all that I needed to know it was a Ganondorf. The question I have is could he possibly be from TP or WW.

Attached: Gerudo_Symbol.png (481x524, 31K)

Please bring tingle back Nintendo.

Wrong, this is canonically how Ganondorf is portrayed by the ancients

Attached: Yuga.jpg (2810x1080, 298K)

>The question I have is could he possibly be from TP or WW.
BotW takes place in the fallen hero timeline

As an aside, reminded by that image.

Din - Red - Triforce of Power - Oracle of Seasons - Ganon - Malice
Nayru - Blue - Triforce of Wisdom - Oracle of Ages - Zelda - Sheikah Tech
Farore - Green - Triforce of Courage - Oracle of Secrets - Link - This new green energy?

The devs said they didn't know which timeline BotW belonged to. They don't care about the timeline when writing new games and neither should you.

>BotW takes place in the fallen hero timeline
No, it takes place at the "end of the timeline" - Described as the end of all the timelines, and containing aspects of all of them as well.

Quick reminder Sheikahs were doing experiments on Ganondorf's body, most likely extracting energy/magic and powering up their technology with it, until it RMBK in their face 100 years ago.

Remove Sheikahs.

Attached: HyruleCastleLab.jpg (600x310, 237K)

are you implying Sheikah energy is purified Ganon energy and that's why he was able to inhabit and take over their tech?

That image doesn't contradict the idea of that painting being Ganondorf though, unless you're saying it can't be him unless the eyes are red. They're turquoise by the way.

>they didn't know before
>so they don't know now
So?

No you fucking retarded, this stupid headcanon has never been a thing
>inb4 the website
The website never says all timelines merge, it says BotW happens way more time in the future than any other game before, but it never says to which timeline belongs and Aounuma and other guy I don't remember said years ago they didn't make their mind on the timeline yet because that would limit their creativeness, meaning it does belong to a specific timeline but they didn't decided to which by that time

wow so zelda is stealing from Naruto now?

Agahnim is an alterego of the Ganon, also known as Ganondorf. This is seen in concept pictures. Agahnim's original form IS Ganondorf. It can't be Ganon holding down another form of Ganon.

Attached: 6837991159_dbae979d60_o.jpg (1545x1184, 433K)

all downfall timeline game logos have sword through the Z just saying.

Not that they didn't know, they don't *care*. They write the games to be interesting not to fit a poorly pieced together "timeline".

BotW has locations and references to every timeline.

In the game's ending, Zelda mentions that one of the Divine Beasts is not responsive, which means that the other beasts have likely done the same.

That would actually explain how Ganon was able to corrupt the guardians so easily

alright you can go back to /pol/, your containment board you fuckwad

Attached: c58b516f6ac038349958571f6fbb067f90160874[1].jpg (1303x671, 294K)

HOLY FUCK

if that was the case then that would kind of explain the purpose of the arm as a conduit for purification and extraction

>muh patterns
Then I can say all Link's green hats of the downfall timeline have a strip of another instead just more green so BotW can't be from the child nor adult timeline

>b-but they don't care
With your logic no game belongs to any timeline
>easter eggs
>mattering

>Isn't Zelda fucking dead in BotW
No.

That would be after he was corrupted.

>easter eggs
>mattering

The actual story is like two pages of text, those "easter eggs" establish the entire world. No branch of the timeline has any claim to the game without the details of the world, and with the details of the world, all three are represented.

Obviously there's an adventure with Link traveling the timeline and fixing things to mend the three branches into one single storyline that we haven't heard the story of yet. /s

There's also the fact that ganon is depicted with a trident on the wall in the latest trailer.

By your logic everything that doesn't fit your headcanon is an Easter Egg. Fucking kill yourself, timelinefags are the furries/scatfags of the Zelda fanbase.

>completely different anatomy, face, colors
>i-i-its because that was before his transition!
dilate

>Vaati
>bigger threat than Ganon

what am I reading

the hand is sealing ganon,
hand saves zelda from fall
ganon wakes up.
hand will fuse with links arm.
thats it bois go home

Attached: image0.jpg (1242x1210, 251K)

Good note, added to the pic. I really feel like we're getting the plot down.

>saves Zelda from fall
it saves Link from falling tho.

fake and gay

Yeah this reminds me of how much we had the plot "down" for BotW only for there to be almost no plot whatsoever. you're gonna be disappointed.

Looking at It seems that it transformed into the trident that Ganondorf/Ganon uses.

>Ganon is the hero
This is how ganon looks in the ancient style. The guy in the mural is clearly supposed to be an ancient link

Attached: BotW Ganondorf.png (420x280, 140K)

>hand gave you ganondorf's heart for a piece of toilet paper

majora confirmed

That's him after he got corrupted, if anything that gives more credibility to the theory of him being the 10k hero.

The hand saved him so it could body snatch him
NEVER EVER GAYBOY

Attached: BOTW 2 FAKE.png (1286x998, 254K)

Attached: 75194810_p0.jpg (1212x1700, 2.12M)

Nobody can contest this simple fact:

A Dark World setting is the ONLY plausible scenario for BotW 2 based on everything we have seen so far
>takes advantage of BotW's open world engine
>allows for new topography / exploration while remixing assets
>thematically fits with addition of dungeons / caves / fortresses
>makes perfect sense with ganondorf being unleashed and hyrule castle blasting off
>explains why we see malice flowing outwards and flowing over everything
>fits the zelda tradition of ALTTP / OOT / TP
>is literally a darker zelda game

>no seriously, the easter eggs matter!
Yawn

>pretending easter eggs are more than that because it's the only thing you have against the evidences
Kill yourself first, faggot

Not bigger perhaps, but as big at least. Like Ganon, he can only be stopped by a chosen hero who wields a magical sword of evil's bane, and is an exceptionally powerful sorcerer empowered by the misuse of a potent magical item.

you forgot

hand will stroke my penis

based

>stubborn dumbass resorts to "yawn" and "kill yourself"
You're not even a decent troll.

Attached: 108.png (463x536, 186K)

>my Easter Egg FACT
>your Easter Egg NOT FACT
Ok Grug.

Attached: 75191992_p0.png (630x857, 598K)

It just an early game build. Its isnt lore. you guys are faggots.

They can move things around, add new cities and secrets, alter the terrain slightly while keeping the same general landmarks.
Think ALBW but more in-depth.

>-T-THE HERO IS GANONDORF, HE LOOKS LIKE HIM!
>+Actually he looks completely different, this is how Ganondorf looks
>-W-WELL THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE BUT IT'S PART OF MY HEADCANON JUST TRUST ME OKAY?
You are BTFO every time you try, you should just give up and stop making shit up

Champions outifit mixed with Hylian tunic in the trailer is superior in all ways to the Hero of the Wild tunic

will they make Zelda's butt bigger?

>It just an early game build. Its isnt lore. you guys are faggots.
So they removed all the towers and shrines for no reason for the early version, because by your logic they'll be back when the game comes out?

>angry shitposting and not a single fact to counter the argument
I accept your concession.

There's a memory in botw1 that shows they were at the sacred mountain with the other champions when Calamity Ganon woke up you immense fucking moron.

>LALALALALLA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
Begone.

Too bad I literally never used an easter egg as fact. Let me guess, you think this hypothetical claim to show you how stupid your pattern logic is was a serious claim, right? Jesus, you are pathetic

If she is playable, she's going to either be A. a co-op character (player 2), B. a character you tell what to do (Spirit Tracks), or C. a character you switch between (Four Swords when playing solo).
They would never make the main character

> some chucklefucks think it's a good idea to use evil energy to run their shit

That plot sounds familiar.

Attached: s. hayden.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

Gannondorf can't become corrupted, he grows the malice from within as he is the incarnation of demise. If he theoretically were cleansed in the past, he wouldn't have the malice still pouring out of his contained corpse.

The corpse is there contained, but alive, so he can't reincarnate. The malice still leaks out though, which is why the divine beasts were developed.

I agree it looks way cooler but the tunic of the wild is supposed to be the strongest thing Link can get, the champion tunic plus some leather being stronger is ridiculous

>GHLUK GHLUK GLUK
Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that cocksucking you're doing.

Attached: 1522411485064.jpg (881x583, 122K)

unless it was for harvesting but the harvesting process was lost and degraded over time like a nuclear waste leak 10k years from now but modern people not knowing wtf it actually is or what to do about it.

If anything it'd be the TP timeline because the Royal Family actually remembers TP story. Your argument is invalid,
>EASTER EGG EASTER EGGGG
Begone.

Link canonically wore the Champion Tunic throught the whole game, the Wild outfit is just gameplay reward.

The Sheikah are responsible for everything.

Attached: sheikah curls.png (1310x577, 1.4M)

>not even trying anymore
Come up with something better if you want more (You)s from now on, kay?

Except in TP timeline Ruto never became a sage and BotW Zoras mention the princess and water sage Ruto so you are wrong. Good job letting me BTFO you
>still thinks I used easter eggs as factual proof like he did
Your reading comprehension is hilariously bad

fpwp

How is that my logic? Im saying theyre not there because they dont need to be. Its 50 seconds of footage from a game that is only in development. Has nothing to with lore. What part of what I said confused you?

>NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT VIDEOGAMES UNLESS IT'S SMASH SHITPOSTING!!
>I NEED MORE THREADS TO TALK ABOUT ECELEBS AND TRANNIES!!

There's no way to know that, Link wearing the champion tunic at the epilogue doesn't disprove he has the tunic of the wild, just like he's supposed to have the zora armor but he wasn't wearing it either

If anyone had common sense in Hyrule, they were probably all dismantled between the end of BotW and the beginning of BotW2

Now use the curls in every FX of WW to prove the Sheikah invented explosions and dust. Zelda reuses ideas and it just so happens their "magitech" usually looks like that. Gohdan was an entity created by the Goddesses not the Sheikah.

>How is that my logic? Im saying theyre not there because they dont need to be. Its 50 seconds of footage from a game that is only in development. Has nothing to with lore. What part of what I said confused you?
Removing them is far, far more work than leaving them in the game when they do the trailer. If they're gone, it's for a reason.

If anything that tells us that the Sheikah based their technology on that created by the gods, and that divine architecture is mimiced all around the world.

Attached: Goddesses - Aliens.jpg (512x387, 54K)

>Zelda talks about TP Link story "Wether skyward bound, adrift in time, or steeped in the glowing embers of twilight"
>This contradicts several other instances that'd put BotW in another timeline like Ruto being a Sage
So you agree with me the devs do whatever they want with the plot then? Ok, glad we've reached an understanding.

fuck the sheikah are a bunch of god damn pedophiles

The koroks and Deku Tree are essentially copypasted from Wind Waker.

BotW simultaneously confirms and destroys the timeline at the same time. If it was intentional it'd be brilliant but I think Nintendo is just really bad at lore and just wanted to shove in some fanservice.

It's completely different anatomy from the silhouette of him too, what difference does that or the color of ink used in a cave painting make?

doesn't really fit in with skyward sword though

What?

based incel

My point is that BotW doesn't fit in any timeline because devs don't care about it. They just write interesting stuff without thinking about it to not hinder their creativity, and that's literally a good thing. Fuck timelinefags.

((Shiekah))

Spirals are a known symbol of pedophile rings to the FBI. Different shaped spirals mean different things.

The Sheikah are divine beings in the Sacred Realm, magic in Zelda is technology, the Master Sword has a fucking AI avatar inside it.

>The Sheikah are divine beings in the Sacred Realm
wat

...How and why do you know that?

this. The devs just rode the timeline wave because fans were in a frenzy about it. some games are very loosely connected that's it. Hyrule Historia was just them having fun with it.

That doesn't contradict the game taking place in the fallen hero timeline because the royal family can know about the mirror of twilight and mention it as some harsh place a hero could be forced to visit even if TP never happened in their timeline, meanwhile we know 100% sure Rute wasn't the water sage in the child timeline because TP shows the sages, they have nothing to do with the ones awakened by adult Link in other timelines

>the Master Sword has a fucking AI avatar inside it.
FiSword, google Sheikah for me.
>There is a 0% chance that I can do that, Master.

>We couldn't get BotW 2's versions of Ganondorf, Link, and Zelda in Smash

fuck

Attached: D82jkeIUIAAE4zG.jpg (959x771, 121K)

Zelda is clearly talking about the other heroes and is making mentions to their respective journeys (Sky, Time and Twilight) but you already know that, don't you?

Not this Smash. There will be another.

I dunno but remember the invincible godlike robots called Guardians in Skyward Sword?

Attached: Guardian_(Skyward_Sword).png (586x456, 316K)

spirals symbolize ouroboros the dragon that eats it own tail for immortality. some believe drinking young blood is the key to living forever...everyone knows this

It's pretty common knowledge my man. The docs containing the info were released some time ago.

That's what I thought. I dunno what this pedophile shit is about.

you are gettin redpilled fren

That's not the only dark world evidence.

The fact that we saw green magic with letters resembling the twili alphabet, as well as that bracelet on the green hand, possibly points to Twili/Interloper magic. Even if it's not them, another new, ancient civilization is basically inevitable and would work well with a dark world theme.

Seamless, loading-free transition (hopefully with a single button) would also be one of the few logical ways to leverage the Switch's technical abilities over the Wii U in a way that affects gameplay. Wii U had 2 GB, but the OS ate 1 whole GB. Switch not only has 4 GB, but the OS only takes up 500 MB.

It also opens the door not just to new geometry, but also to swapped/altered physical and "chemical" properties that could increase dungeon/shrine complexity.

Yes but they're never mentioned to be Sheikas or being related to them, they're entities made by Hylia to fuck you over

maybe he got it confused with hobo symbols?

Attached: ccieofx7jce11.jpg (631x900, 92K)

>Made BotW Link's outfit less bland
>Gave Zelda a cool cloak and haircut
>Ganondorf is going to either be a cool mummy the entire time or revert back to a shirtless arabian megachad

I fucking need it

It's Link. Game theorists are always wrong.

Was there an explanation for that portal above Stone Tower Temple? The only thing I've heard is that it was supposed to be the moon, or "where the moon fell from" or something.

Attached: Sheikah portal spirals.png (1360x452, 1.35M)

>Zelda is clearly [unconfirmed information aka headcanon]
Yikes.
BotW = sage Ruto =/= TP

they made links outfit into more of an archer than a swordsman which could mean for focus on archery this time?

actually I could see them doing that with the joycons

No, and hobo symbols are 99% bullshit anyway

I can see the archer influence but it's basically the Hylian set from the first but with the Champion's tunic replacing the generic one

A good change, the Hylian set looked really nice and Link's canon outfit in BotW was bland

Attached: 2017030612411400-F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

I know it isn't stated directly, but SS is supposed to be at the earliest point in the history, and still there are ancient Sheikah ruins and robots.

>Hero ceremony
>talks about SS Link and OoT and also drops a reference to an old mirror they never used for anything at all
You're absolutely braindead, last (You).

Attached: D88o4gJUIAIMeLC.jpg large.jpg (1800x1200, 225K)

>(at Nintendo)
>"That shape looks cool. What does it mean?"
>"IDC, the gaijin game theorists will figure it out."
Literally.

unless humans are the third race or sheikah are a monster race

I see the "keep away" symbol all over my local area's older regions. Nice to know we've always been dickwads here.

Maybe I’m retarded, but I’ve played and completed every 3D Zelda game and I’m still not clear on this.

What is the difference between Ganon / Ganondorf / Demise? I thought Demise basically became Ganon and Ganondorf was Ganon’s human form, but I feel like that’s wrong.

Ganondorf is the incarnation of Demise's hatred. He's not actually a reincarnation of Demise. Demise is sealed within the Master Sword. Ganondorf is a Gerudo who as far as we can tell is just immortal, because Triforce of Power / Sorcerer.

Ganon is the monster form of Ganondorf. See: Ocarina of Time's final boss battle. Ganon is typically less intelligent or at least far less subtle than Ganondorf, but more powerful.

Demise is the original Demon of chaos that the very first Link fought. In his dying breath he cursed Link and Zelda's bloodlines to forever be menaced by the incarnation of his unending rage.
Ganon is the true form of this rage made flesh, a giant pig with almighty magical power.
Ganondorf is the restrained human disguise that Ganon crafted in order to co-exist among man. This disguise is most typically born from his latest incarnation possessing the body of a Gerudo male, which are only born every 1000 years.

fpbp
botw is just as boring and bland as any other open world game

That works too, I just always go back to the "Dark Interlopers" having waged war against the Sacred Realm. With the series repeatedly suggesting that the Sheikah had an extremely advanced society, making the games themselves technically post-apocalyptic, The incident where they were banished to the Twilight Realm could have been the downfall of civilization. In SS it's shown that they somehow reduced an entire ocean to a barren wasteland.

ganon is the evil king
ganondorf is the well received retcon that said he was a gerudo named ganondorf before he became ganon
demise is the poorly received retcon that was a god-equivalent power who set some kind of curse that he'd be reincarnated as ganondorf, who in turn became ganon

so demise -> ganondorf = ganon

Demise is a sort of god of death, the antithesis to Hylia, after he was struck down by the Master Sword half of his being became pure malice to hunt Hylia (Zelda) and Link forever until he finally kills them.
Every 1000 years a gerudo male is born to become king of the gerudos and Demise will corrupt this individual with his hate and use him as a catalyst to fulfill his revenge. So Ganondorf is just a dude fated to be corrupted by an ancient god to become his tool in a neverending war. They're seperate entities but as long as Demise's malice exists he will always be doomed to become his toy.

>Link starts the game with good equipment like the Master Sword and actual armor
>Said armor is a mix between two sets from the first game implying that at the least those two won't be in this game
>Loses an arm to get a new one that gives him new abilities

Please let this be a Sekiro situation where they're streamlining to focus on action. No overpowered armor or weapons to save you this time, only skill and smarts will get you through fights

Demise is an ancient demon that fought the goddess Hylia and was sealed away. Ghirahim succeeds at reviving him but Link successfully defeated him.
As a result, Demise cursed Link and Zelda that his evil will follow them and be reborn. So Ganondorf is one such manifestation of his evil, although he is his own person it's implied Demise is what made him evil in the first place.

Ganon is a result of Ganondorf getting his hands on the completed Triforce and becoming forever altered into Ganon, which happens in the downfall timeline. It's also a form Ganondorf can take when he just happens to get his hands on the Triforce of Power but that's more temporary.

Why is Ganondorf such an entertaining villain despite being so simple?

Attached: 4361238.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Fun fact: Demise's sword has the Lorule Triforce on it.

Attached: Demise Sword.png (550x1500, 441K)

>pls make Zelda a Soulsborne
FUCK. OFF. ALREADY.

This hero is always Hylian. Gannondorf is always Gerudo. Whoever the original hero was could have easily had his reincarnations corrupted by Demise creating Ganondorf. Another hero who was always Hylian was then created.

He's a dude who just wants to fuck shit up because he has the means to do so.

>Thinking Sekiro is a soulsborne
>Thinking I was suggesting Zelda should become a soulsborne

The absolute state of (you)

what is the source of the image?

it's real though you dumb nigger

His simplicity is actually to his benefit. He doesn't have complex motivations that end up seeming forced and stupid, his writing is direct and on point because he's outright and openly evil. There's nothing to cloud it, so he can be a classic badass villain and not need all the clutter.

Ganon sure. Not whoever the fuck is under Hyrule castle.

Just like the bible. But with even less proof.

Post Zeldas

Man, Link's canon tunic in BotW is that green one the king gives you. That, hylian trousers, and that black fish-shaped helmet.

Attached: 1522411359039.jpg (856x1082, 158K)

>The runes in the trailer are Gerudo for "Seal Ganon"
>The hand is green just like the guy in the murals arm
>GERUDO SAYING SEAL GANON
The first hero was a Gerudo and its the spirit of his arm which he used to seal Demise inside of his own body.

>still pretending she says what your headcanon told you because you can't cope with factual statements actually contradicting TP

>modern ui.jpg

>WAHHH /pol/ WAHHH
when there was no mention kill yourself tranny

>are Gerudo for "Seal Ganon"
[source: dude trust me]

its scrapped concept art

Fpbp. Look at em seething lol.

Go ahead, show us screen shots of the translation.

Attached: Gerudo_glyphs.jpg (1540x1080, 399K)

Demise = demon
Ganodorf = incarnation of Demise's hate
Ganon = Ganondorf's beast form

Was it ever explained why the Tower of Gods in WW has the same magical super tech that the Sheikahs used and why the boss is clearly one of their robots?

They and their bullshit predates Skyward sword doesn't it?

Attached: tog.png (581x658, 274K)

>concept art
Can't wait to go to space my dudes

Attached: space link.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

No, it's Hyrule's Triforce but inverted because satanism which conveniently looks like Lorule's. In Lorule's dimension Demise obviously had Lorule's Triforce but inverted, looking like Hyrule's Triforce but it's just a coincidence

That's from the end of the BotW2 trailer

Attached: 1522411170594.jpg (768x1560, 225K)

Skyward Sword had ancient robots and shit

We better get a female Link in the next game. Not the sequel to Botw but the one after that.

You retard are going so far you are destroying your own retarded theory,

>Foreign languaje is just english with different letters.

the fuck are you on about? that's a crop from the tapestry in the game. boar nose, tusks, red hair, leaf shaped sword and all.

>Ganon holding down Ganon
That sounds funny actually.

>BotW Link is right handed and does not wear a green tunic
>Aonuma said there is a reason for why he isn't a lefty.
>BotW trailer
>link right habd becomes a spooky right hand
>probably now wield the master sword in his left hand
Are you ready for the true best tunic we got denied.

Attached: 59f77f1713473.jpg (761x809, 112K)

METROID CONFIRMED FOR ZELDA UNIVERSE

He means the picture of one-armed Link.

Man that would be cool as fuck

ciphers are easy and present the illusion of a new language, nobody's gonna go full tolkien and develop a language just for the sake of story-conveyance

There's an interview with Miyamoto where he said one of the concepts in Link to the Past was for the Triforce to have actually been computer chips, and the game was going to involve Link going back and forth between current Hyrule and a futuristic past Hyrule.

Attached: constellations.png (1280x720, 1.29M)

That's how it's always been in Zelda, either ciphers of Japanese or ciphers of English

damn you're good

His statement about that is actually where this concept art comes from.

So will Zelda live here too?

will Bolson still be squatting outside?

Attached: links-House-entrance-breath-of-the-wild-zelda.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 113K)

he said he's leaving to go get hitched

>Game loads your BotW save file.
>Your house will be just like you left it.

Better have this happen and all the key items gained for collecting everything will give you secret rewards

>sign now says: Link and Zelda's house
No, OH NO MY HEART user NO

>The only thing that carries over is the golden poop.

is Nintendo (Monolith) even capable of doing this?

>Nintendo wants to make sci-fi as long back as ALTTP
>BotW almost also became sci-fi as well untill they held themselves back and added ancient futuristic technology instead
>Adds a motorcycle as DLC.
When are they going to pull the trigger, because they really want to do this shit.

What if it's used to plant a new Deku Tree?

>Link only has one bed so Zelda has to sleep with him
>residents of Hateno start complaining about weird moaning noises coming from the house

>Bolson shows up with a wife
>turns out he was straight the whole time

>BotW almost also became sci-fi as well
No it didn't lol

It's cool how some of that concept survived in the background of the lore over the years..

Some games, like Octopath Traveler, can carry over a save file from a demo to a full game. So a second game should be able to read the first game's save file and load data from it.

Ignoring all the other shit. Why is it all in gerudo to begin with? What is the connection?

But remember, his wife has to be named -son.

It did. There was a modern Link they tinkered with as well as space ships and even a demo showing aliens attacking

>Tfw WiiU owner who played BotW on WiiU.
Even after the thing is dead it will still manage to find a way to fuck me over.

Attached: 1545442425206.png (400x579, 233K)

>question to start a discussion about a game
>irrelevant
who hurt you user?

Attached: 1556408842312.jpg (699x485, 68K)

On the plus side, that's probably the reason why they won't do anything like that.
In a major way, at least (maybe it will unlock master mode or something from the beginning)

Better get playing the Switch version then.

Pic related is BotW concept art.

Attached: Screen_shot_2017-03-14_at_100320_am.png (1271x633, 987K)

Yeah most of that was just made for lulz, they never intended to use that for a game. Watch the GDC if you haven't already. They wanted to put Link in new settings to see how far they could go and still call it Zelda.
BotW was their answer.

Zelda is one of their few series where they like to revisit old ideas.
The dungeon editor in the LA remake is something they had planned for Ura Zelda.

Attached: BotW Wildfires.jpg (521x635, 89K)

What did the poor pillars do too you?

>In MM the moon comes down on you
>In BoTwo you go up to the moon
>castle floating

They predate Skyward Sword by a lot, they have a factory in that game for mining/creating stones that can time travel, sending the area back however many hundreds or thousands of years to a time when they still hadn't decimated the Lanayru Sea.

Zelda is technically post-apocalyptic looking at the technology the Sheikah once had. People can call it a retcon if they want but it's absolutely confirmed in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

Attached: Time Shift Stone Shiekah Symbol.png (323x543, 190K)

Yeah actually I guess you're right
I was even thinking they'd never pull the foil and make it full sci-fi because it'd ruin what Zelda is and Nintendo is really a stickler for tradition and I'm very glad that BotW still feels like Zelda even with the gameplay being vastly different.

I'm fine with they peeking into sci-fi stuff with Sheikah magitech, it works for a fantasy setting especially when the gods are still deities and not just a more advanced civilization, they really mixed it all nice and tight.

here's your ancient hero of Hyrule bro

Attached: tridentlol.png (1535x1324, 1.57M)

>The Legend of Zelda: Death of the Wild
Fuck my ass already, I can't wait

Attached: zelda-breath-of-the-wild-sequel-2-600x322.png (600x322, 265K)

>Game is all about the rise of a widespread technological civilization, with the returned Ganondorf becoming an ecoterrorist trying to stop the extinction of monsters.

can't fucking wait bro its gonna be epic

Attached: 5454333.jpg (700x531, 537K)

Luigi's Mansion 3 - co-op
Mario Maker 2 - co-op
Super Mario Bros. WiiU Deluxe - co-op
Kirby Star Allies - co-op
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker - co-op
Pokémon Let's Go - co-op
Yoshi's Crafted World - co-op

I think I see a pattern.

Right, so he switched weapons after being corrupted by Demise's curse.

>all those people that probably settled in Hyrule once Calamity Ganon was dealt with
>now shit goes south again with Lich King Ganoncorpse

Attached: D8zkIkmUcAADsIm-orig.jpg (1200x1050, 191K)

Zelda takes your sheikah slate,bso you lose those abilities at the end of botw. Maybe his hand gets abilities to replace it

That SS is

Except he was never corrupted, Demise's curse existed long before Ganondorf did, and has always been in effect. Ganondorf is the incarnation of Demise's hatred, not a person selected by his hatred to be his champion. He was born evil.

Bullshit. The towers and shrines and shit are objects placed on the map.

It would be perfect though.
I hate that the dumb fucking goddesses would have been retarded enough to basically give Demise a whole third of the triforce.

Such big, perky eyebrows.

So are the trees and other features. You think they imported the raw terrain data and redid all the fucking trees?

Ganondorf by his very nature is "corrupted" by Demise's curse. The sole purpose for his existence is to torment the hero. He can be no more corrupted than Link can be more chosen by the goddesses.

What if the castle isn't floating and it just becomes a giant ancient tower and Link and Zelda are forced to leave early (easy since the bottom of the catacomb would become the lowest part of the tower) and the objective is to power up until you can beat this new Ganon Tower?

Attached: Ganon Tower.png (576x1038, 930K)

Link must be really good at what he does if Zelda's moans can be heard from that far at the outskirts of town

Magitech is the furthest I want them to go with the sci-fi and that's barely sci-fi
I do love the idea of Link equipped with high tech shit in order to deal with a high tech legion of enemies as long as the world stays the same

Except according to your stupid theory he became the stopped in time corpse he's in after having Ganon sealed inside him so wouldn't have time to change his look, manners and weapon before be sealed you stupid fuck
Also

BOTW shrines even had musical cues from the TotG.

BOTW has energy swords and energy shields and you get blasted by lasers so I dunno, jet pack time?

I hope this one actually includes a Grappling Hook/Hookshot probably using the arm as an OP endgame mechanic

>caring about Zelda lore
You know they just make it up as they go along. That stupid timeline was just to satiate autists.

Attached: 606AF1F3-2960-4910-A8A7-162ACF8062CB.jpg (550x864, 77K)

Link's outfit is literally the Purchasable Hylian Tunic, but they replaced just the shirt with the Champion's Tunic's shirt

That's what one of the guys you are replying to said you autist

Into Hershey's Cookies and Cream.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>tfw the best theory Yea Forums can come up with is that Ganon is Miraak.

Attached: miraak.jpg (1920x2881, 715K)

who?

The golden goddesses and hylia were probably ancient aliens. The botw aesthetic is from a pop culture thing in japan where jomon era shit like dogus are aliens

Guardians left the world after defeating calamity.
so their beast probably stopped functioning. maybe they just dismantled them.

Attached: 1560379726569.jpg (749x859, 124K)

Skyrim thing. IIRC he's the Dragonborn before you.

Are you using the retcon of Ganon into Demise to say that Nintendo cannot retcon Ganon? That portrait is the original mortal Ganondorf, in BotW 2 we'll see the origin story of Demise->Ganondorf.

You can't even wrap your head around this discussion if a vague wall painting that could be from any period pf time disproves it for you.

Who cares, all I want to know is are we gonna see a teenage Riju?

Attached: 19472794849.png (654x568, 567K)

>could be from any period pf time
But you just said it's from an specific period of time, a period of time that you also said that can't exist since you say the corpse is the hero right after defeat Ganon. I'm sorry you are too stupid to realize when you prove yourself wrong

with any luck we get a superior version of the green tunic that doesn't look so shitty

>all zelda games took place in hyrule (except MM)
Holy fucking Based retard.
What is Link's Awakening? Oracle of Ages/Seasons? Phantom Hourglass?
Dumbass faggot.

>Hyrule is an experimental colony world
>seeded by the Sheikah
>there are hundreds of worlds just like it all called Hyrule
>each experiment is only turned on after societal collapse comes from exhaustion of Sheikah resources
>this triggers Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf to appear
>once the experiment completes with one or more of the 3's death or "sealing" they are collected by the Shiekah who are signaled by the activation of the Triforce
>sometimes they forget to turn the experiment off or collect the samples and things go weird

>the original mortal Ganondorf
The original mortal Ganondorf is OoT Ganondorf.
>in BotW 2 we'll see the origin story of Demise->Ganondorf
That was the story of Skyward Sword. Why would Nintendo reiterate Ganondorf's origins over again?

Don't forget WW is technically not Hyrule, remember the king even makes a big deal about how get into the castle is "return to Hyrule".
great sea =/= Hyrule

it's below the sea wtf are you smoking?

The great sea is way up in Hyrule's "sky", essentially. Hyrule airspace. Seaspace?

The problem is reincarnation in this universe only happens when the previous incarnation is destroyed not defeated or sealed.

>literally can't read
The game makes clear the sea that covers Hyrule counts as something different, it's NOT the kingdom of Hyrule

This. It's like SS but this time the part outside Hyrule is 99% of the game

Attached: escape_from_la_poster_01.jpg (2116x3000, 2.08M)

Based village rapist

The hand is Ganondorf's soul separated from his body which is now an empty host for Demise's curse/Malice. Ganondorf was trying to regain his body to control/contain the Malice but then inadvertently fused with Link instead while trying to save him. Now it's up to Link, Zelda and Ganondorf's spirit to find a way to uncurse Ganondorf's body which has now fully been taken over by Malice/Demise's curse.

>a period of time that you also said that can't exist since you say the corpse is the hero right after defeat Ganon
I never said that, you're assuming that only one person has ever talked about this theory. Like I said you can't follow the discussion.

That's what I am saying.
Ganon/ganondorf died and Demise's malice stays behind as calamity ganon.
Then ganondorf reincarnates without Demise's influence.

this is the worst version of two guys a girl and a pizza place I've ever read

Wasn't that from Romenia tho

isnt that like the whole game though

this
Mario lore unironically has more 'depth' to it than Zelda with how wild and varied shit gets

Attached: paperizette-grambijaydes.png (905x808, 296K)

yes

>Shirtless Link canonically beelined to Hyrule Castle and beat Ganon with nothing but his wits
Amazing

Ganondorf can't reincarnate without Demise's influence. The only reason he continues to reincarnate is to exact Demise's hatred. Without Demise's curse, Ganondorf ceases to exist.

The original 3 games were interconnected with A Link to the Past (literally called that because it was made as a prequel to the other 2 games) giving the backstory of Ganon and the Imprisoning War. Then OoT was created to further elaborate on Ganon's origins.

They've been working on the timeline longer than you've been alive.

I think in order for demise Malice to manifest physically it would need a proxy which possesses either the trident or triforce

He doesn't have to guess, he knows his princess isn't in another castle.

>There's going to be a flashback of Link in his underwear defeating Calamity Ganon by pushing the boulder that spawns near the Shrine of Resurrection on top of him

Where's the original picture of the red haired dude from originally anyway

If you don't have a save file with Ganon beaten in under an hour the game outright shames you.

Anyone with half a brain already figured the plot:
>Zelda being Zelda, starts researching about Calimity after they defeated it, probably due to malice leaks in Zora Domain
>Find the source underneath Hyrule Castle
>It's Ganondorf, momified by means of Sheika tech, same one they used on their monks and Link, dangerous tech that got them banned and gave birth to the Yuga, who now worship Ganon remains.
>Dorf malice is leaking from his heart and unto Hyrule, every 10000 years or so, enough is formed to attempt a return.
>In BoTW, as read in Ganon album entry, he was trying to make another body, appareantly using guardian parts, and filling them with its malice.
>That green hand is of the ancient hero or even one, from long before, probably agumented with Sheikah forbidden tech that took his life in the process of sealing Dorf.
>Ruins where Ganondorf is found look a lot like the other Lomei ones, which in return look a lot and are teased to be built by the Zonai tribes in "Master Works",
>Zonai are ancient triforce worshippers, this ruin is even probably an entrance to the Sacred Realm.
>That's why both Zelda and Ganon could make a magical stronghold in Hrule Castle.
>Zelda channels the triforce entire power at the end of BoTW
>Dorf probably tried to enter the sacred realm and got sealed by the Hero spirit, constantly harnsessing power from the courage triforce.
>Link enter the temple and his power goes through the new hero breaking the seal
>That or the hero itself breaks it while saving Link and Zelda falling to their doomas seen in the trailer

Attached: 1389795743744.gif (245x184, 1.32M)

A cutscene in BotW where Impa tells you the history of this Hyrule.

i cant play as females because i always end up getting a boner and than making my character fuck others

>momified
GanonMILF.

>any% is canon
I love it

That'd actually be pretty interesting, this Noble as fuck dude is pretty much forced to be evil because of a ancient gods small dick curse and gets sealed by his friends and comrades because of it.

>Ganondorf was trying to enter the Sacred Realm
>that hand emerged and stopped him
Damn I hope that's it, but I hope it belongs to some kind of ancient divine Shiekah/Twili.

People always forget that Ganon is the monster form of Ganondorf, he uses his inner power of the triforce to change during the Ocarina Time Skip.

They aren't separate people, stop doing this.

Yes please

Attached: 20180922_131418.png (473x525, 271K)

>yfw it's a prequel

I think people would prefer this over the bullshit "DURR GANONDORF IS JUST DEMISE RESPAWN"

>Arya Winninson
Aonuma, please.

Attached: carlos3.jpg (500x333, 20K)

I told you fuckers Metroid was a dude

Only problem I see with this that the spirit hand seems inherently feminine due to the long nails and bracelet. The green color of the runes/magic supports it being a past hero though.
yfw Linkle is canon

>yfw Linkle is canon
Never ever

Attached: a young boy.png (518x685, 165K)

I'm aware but then you get faggots like
so I left it out.

By all means Skyward Sword isn't Hyrule either. SS is about laying the foundations/securing the land so Hyrule can be created. But some autismo will rage at this.

That's because is Farore or of Courage nature
Where the Lomei had their stronghold.

Attached: farore_by_asraniel_d2b53dh-fullview.jpg (600x840, 145K)

Except ALTTP was just "Triforce of the Gods" in Japanese.

Yes user, The Sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild featuring the same barren and ruined Hyrule, Zelda with short hair which she never had in the past and Hyrule Castle taking off into the sky which was never once mentioned by the people who lived back then like Impa or Zelda and Calamity which prior to the events of BotW Zelda had only heard of and never seen is totally going to be a prequel.

Fucking retard.

It was always meant to be a prequel to the other 2 even though NoA changed the name, though.

>talking about game I don't like is irrelevant waaaa
leave Yea Forums, queer

The color of the hand is definitely distinct from the blue-colored Sheikah tech of BoTW, and I'd guess the hand is more a product of magic than a product of technology. The runes also don't seem to match anything we've seen before.

It's not like it would change Ganondorf's place in the story any more than the Demise thing did anyway. He'll still be the recurring end villain, just with a bit of a tragic origin.

But you are, even if you like to pretend more people is as retarded as you, redditor
Hell, even if you aren't, you still think the corpse is the hero after get Ganon sealed inside him so you are defending there was no time for him to become the guy with the trident, retard

Wait, how did turning Ganondorf, Link, and a bunch of monks into moms create this guy?

Attached: yuga.png (1200x1400, 1.95M)

>Ganondorf died and Calamity Ganon was left behind
Except that literally can't happen, retard

Does your counter point really hinge on the idea that ganondorf cant wield the two weapons he has canonically ever wielded, one of which being his citie's weapon of choice?

I still don't think you understand this discussion but I'll try to decipher your broken english. I'm saying the portrait would be the very first Ganondorf thousands of years in the past. He battled Demise's curse, had it sealed inside of him turning him into the Ganondorf we're familiar with, and then at some point in all the thousands of years since that happened, he used a trident.

So now you changed your argument to "h-he always had the trident even before turn evil!"? That's even more retarded because the trident is an evil weapon, even the name is wicked ("Thief's Trident" or "King of Evil Trident"). Hell, in Four Sword Adventures he literally gains the ability to turn into Ganon thanks to the trident

Just give it up bro. The only proof for this theory is a random-ass mural from BoTW vaguely resembling Ganondorf because of some hair. Unless Nintendo is planning to retcon the lore they established in SS it makes no sense.

hehe good job user

Everyone knows your stupid theory, retard, repeating it won't make it better, Ganondorf can't fight Demise's curse because HE IS Demise's curse

>turning him into the Ganondorf we're familiar with
Jesus christ is BotW your first Zelda game or..? The Ganondorf we're familiar with is the one from OoT, a fucking thief king

Potty break :D

No one is saying there's proof yet. Anyone can see that portrait isn't Link though. It even has a beard and long sloping nose.

>it even has a beard
You are just trying to piss us off at this point aren't you?

>they can't EVER change anything about Ganondorf's backstory
You're using the latest change in his origin from Skyward Sword to argue this. We have actually seen Ganon's spirit separate from Ganondorf's body in BotW.

Think is botched Farore runes, the seal alreadu breaking so it would make sense

Attached: kokiri.png (822x775, 643K)

Not his spirit, it's the malice, his hatred, ergo, Demise curse, literally leaking out of his body.

twilight princess does it very well

>I-IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I'M WRONG, THEY WILL CHANGE IT AND I'LL BE RIGHT YOU WILL SEE

Attached: (You).png (501x506, 177K)

There's a painting on the wall in the trailer that looks a lot like a Kokiri symbol if I remember right. Will have to look.

I'm talking about Calamity Ganon. Calamity Ganon was loose in Hyrule while Ganondorf's mummified body was under the castle the whole time.

but what if it actually is out of nowhere

ravioli
ravioli
do not lewd the gerudo loli

>TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

If it's upside down as if it's in a pedestal like the master sword is most of the time, the triforce isn't upside down, checkmate retard

Calamity Ganon was the name of his legend, and that malice terminator you encounter, which is, again, Dorf botched attemp at making a new body.
Dark Beast Ganon, is all the malice that exploded after youd efeat that, he gave up on physical form, as said by Zelda herself, and just went rampage on Hyrule. It was his Pig Ganon form for that game.

Attached: Dorf.png (1596x1803, 3.16M)

>Random ass mural
>Tapistry depicting the earliest points in history this setting is based around
And even then I'm pretty sure that ain't ganondorf considering he's either dead or sealed when fg starts fucking shit up it's probs another male gerudo tho.

Nigga, look at the Master Sword. When it's in a pedestal, it's Triforce is up-side-down.

Attached: Master_Sword_SS.png (193x825, 89K)

I know what Calamity Ganon is, Ganondorf being imprisoned and sealed under the castle explains why he needed to take that non-physical form.

The tapestry depicts the initial appearance and defeat of Calamity Ganon 10000 years before BoTW.
Kass's song about it says "The hero with the sealing sword struck the final blow". That's Link using the Master Sword. No way in hell Dorf ever wields the Master Sword to defeat himself.

Never mind. Just a generic spiral pattern. The other symbols don't seem familiar either.

Attached: wall.png (1537x1285, 1.57M)

>Someone wants people to stop talking about video games on the video game board
>Gee, I wonder who it could possibly fucking be
You can fuck off back to /pol/ too.

cringe

I lititerally just said it can't be ganondorf you idiot.

Yeah you're right, it was some other Gerudo male wielding the Master Sword.

You're pissing yourself off, look at the tapestry with your full concentration.You really can't see how his entire face from the mouth down is red like his hair, and connected to his hair?

He looks hella cool

>red
Oh is this retard again
Get your eyes checked, retard, his nose is that color too, you are saying everything on his head except his eyes are "red"

The tapestry is shown before the player knows that Link is Zelda's champion. Nintendo probably avoided making it look exactly like Link to preserve some semblance of a plot twist.

He's obviously nothylian given that he looks nothing like Zelda, he doesn't share any traits with link besides wearing the Color green and havin the master sword he sports tanned skin with orange hair, and it's not as if Gdaddy was the only male to have lived either.

>he's not hylian because his nose is larger than princess' and his hair isn't golden blonde
Are you...?

>wearing color green
>green
Yep, you are the colorblind retard

So you agree it was actually the same formula but touched a bit
>Calamity cocoon thing=Ganodorf
>Dark Beast= Ganon

So they have no precedent of changing the lore and will not in the sequel.

Yes, because what we all need is yet ANOTHER pokemon or smash thread.

Zelda also has a pig nose and brown skin, so she must not be Hylian either.

HOLY SHIT THE GOOD GUY GANON WAR RAGES ON

I've been gone for hours and you fuckers are still mad about it. The gift that keeps on giving.

This is obviously Link to the Past Link, with his pink hair.

Attached: xdKKmRUK3aAprotKKcjrqf3AX61XxXpu.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

>Zelda also has a pig nose
My dick can only get so erect, user.

It looks like she also may have hooves and squeal.
Zelda is an ancient pig confirmed.

That's apparently lomei architecture, found in Farore area, the lomei laberynths and korok puzzels, it links them to Kokiri actually, however they seem to portrait Courage/Farore/Link as a Dragon, which may explain the ancient Link having red hair and green body in the painting.

Cute boy > cute girl

fpbp

There's no twist though, you learn you are the champion right there from Impa, and everyone knows Link is always the hero of legend.

Correction, there's no twist yet.

My guess is, If they actually use the same world, the three dragons will take an important role, seeing how Hyrule Castle goes into the sky. Maybe you actually visit wherever they fuck off inside that portal.

They made BoTW lore more japanese, with the sheikah being a lot more ninja like than before, and the art of thier texts. Ganondorf robes in this game are made to look like some jap sorcerer, pic related. Dragon's may have helped the previous hero. Like they did in SSHero of legend is SS Link confirmed

Attached: ed7dba4b4c0d8cc9e1afe5917189c3c8.jpg (450x585, 62K)

Poor Ganondorf.

Attached: 1560279954884.png (1852x960, 1.22M)

So is the BotW DLC worth it? Just picked the game up and not sure.

seething

>So they have no precedent of changing the lore
What the fuck is Demise?

Attached: 1557640648886.jpg (610x592, 39K)

>hours
>minutes
>SECONDS

An addition to the lore, not an alteration.

Based

I wasn't a big fan of Trial of the Sword, but Champion's Ballad is a lot of fun.

they've "altered" the lore plenty, the real mess was in trying to stitch it together with the unified timeline stuff, they asked for this.

Ganonbros, prepare for kino

The spirit hand looks more malevolent than Dorf in this frame. Dorf also looks more like Demise than his usual self.
Game is about the reincarnation cycle starting over again at the end of timeline.

Notice that none of the games give a shit about the timeline. That's added after the fact. The games aren't meant to be one big story. They proved that by not even knowing where to put BotW.

Exactly, people are defending a Lore that Nintendo already plays fast and loose with. There's no reason we couldn't have at one point had a Gerudo hero

The hand is the more interesting part. I don't think it's Midna's hand but it is reminiscent of the divine animal spirits in TP and of the Fused Shadows a little.

Attached: 1560363354971.jpg (6955x5589, 3.2M)

>none of the games give a shit about the timeline.
>direct sequels (Zelda 1 -> Zelda 2, LTTP -> Link's Awakening, OoT -> MM, WW -> PH -> ST, LTTP -> ALBW, now BotW -> BotW2) have the same characters and often the same world design
>Wind Waker has a giant statue of the Hero of Time, stained glass of the six sages, Medli and Makar meet their ancestors (an OoT Zora and an OoT Kokiri), half the plot is about finding the Hero of Time
>Twilight Princess has the Hero of Time himself in it who addresses TP Link as "son" and refers to "their bloodline" (even before it was officially confirmed) and explicitly shows Ganondorf's execution after Link was sent back to the past
>Skyward Sword is set before every other game and shows the ancestors of the Kokiri, Zora, and Gorons (which have literally never changed), explained where the Master Sword and Hylia came from and how Hyrule was founded
>none of the games give a shit about the timeline.
What did they mean by this

The only possible way for Ganondorf to be the hero is that
was right, and Ganondorf was faking being the choosen one, using his inherited power, he made Phantom Ganon/Calamity attack, to gain access to Hyrule Castle and The Sacred Realm after banishing his own ghostOoT anyone?, and got halted by Farore.

>Has Ganon ever appeared without the power of the trident, triforce or light force in game?
>Why were the Sheikah and the Hylians complete prepared for the reappears of Ganon 10000 years ago?
>Unless they knew "someone" was attempting to enter the sacred realm steal the triforce

oops, meant for

e-enjoy yourself user

Attached: 1558204906399.jpg (615x615, 39K)

I originally thought the green magic was Sheikah related, but if I remember right, TP implied that the Sheikah and Twili were connected in some way.
Maybe this game confirms that connection. But I can't imagine Nintendo would make another game focused on the Twilight Realm. Maybe BoTW 2 will be about the dark side of Sheikah magic, hence the "darker than Majora" tone of the game.