BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BANJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1545683146415.jpg (153x250, 4K)

Mods deleting this thread just proves they're on the wrong side of history.

I don’t understand why people make such a big deal out for his game like it was some kind of timeless masterpiece.

I virtually never hear about it outside of the context of people wanting the characters in Smash. It’s basically a one off game that was good, it doesn’t deserve all this over-exaggerated praise

a smash thread

>he gets excited about things
lmao what a fag

BANJO THE BEAR

HES IN

BAJO THE FUCKING BEAR

HES FUCKING IN

THAT ONE DUDE FROM THE 20 YEAR OLD NINTENDO 64 GAME IS IN

Attached: giga ultra mega hyper soy.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

you need to go back

Attached: soy(6).png (594x582, 41K)

tifa tits need to be larger

pic related, its natural

Attached: 1560218998586.jpg (1280x960, 134K)

Jealousy is a bad sentiment to have, user.

>Posts reddit meme
>Calls others reddit
Ironing

HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Soijak is the equivalent of Starlight Glimmer.

Yes, I have to make that comparison.

why is there always more intrigue about a new character than the game itself

Where'd this face come from? When did it start?

It was necessary in order to give Nintendies some sense of self-awareness in their neverending spam of retarded spazzy shit.

DID YOU SAY BANJJOOOOOO KAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE IS HE IN SMASH WOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: index.png (201x250, 5K)

jealousy of what exactly? having better sight enough to not need glasses?

HES IN GUYS

HES IN HES IN HES IN HES IN

THE BEAR IS IN OUR KIDS GAME GUYS

Attached: soyboy(76).png (703x800, 37K)

like every good meme on this site it come from Yea Forums.

Attached: 1538185030700.png (332x332, 126K)

Attached: 1560343137391.png (630x441, 224K)

hurr durr wurr le whoom'st boom'st zoom'st doom'st yoom'st poom'st qoom'st cringe bringe splinge binge onions seething tranny janny sex have seething cope dope rope incel dilate faggot swaggot swagfag fagfag concession copecession boomzoom dab whirr wojak wojak wojak bojak lojak nojak slugjak brugjak hugjak pugjak nigger nagger niggly tiggly spliggly wiggly wblblblblblblblblbl cringe snoy nintendie xboner

Attached: 1553021018539.gif (128x128, 11K)

Got it. Was it in reaction to some piece of media coming out that produced a similar response in people the collective culture of the site considers immature autists?

because smash sucks fat goat dick and the only thing to be hype about is new characters you will forget about in a week

Modern Yea Forums culture is just a pale imitation of classic Yea Forums culture before the mods ruined the board.

& Kazooie

KEANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

star wars/avengers trailer reactions
there's your spoonfeed for the day, babby, now don't say I never did anything nice for you
this

>I ONLY PLAY ADULT GAMES LIKE THE BIG BOY MOM SAYS I AM

being butthurt at people for being excited about video games on the video game board is way better than being excited about video games amirite

Thanks, pal. Ask constructive questions, get constructive answers.

OH MY GOD THE BEAR IS IN
THE BEAR IS IN
OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD THIS IS INCREDIBLE

THIS IS BETTER THAN BING BING WAHOO #405

Attached: 1560361443234.jpg (318x306, 38K)

Trailer starts, all Rare-created characters such as K. Rool and Diddy lying around
>"Woah, why are they playing the K. Rool reveal trailer again?" despite K. Rool being clearly visible in the shot
Jiggy passes by
No reaction. Maybe a slightly confused look.
Extremely obvious silhouette of Banjo Kazooie finally comes on screen
>"WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH NO FUCKING!!! IT'S THEM!!!! IT'S THEM!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!"
>"IT'S... IT'S...."
The title card does appear yet. The Duck Hunt gag commences
>"HAHA JEBAITED!!! BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THEM IN!!!!"
The real banjo kazooie finally enter the scene
>"WOAAAAH YEAH HOLY SHIT IT REALLY IS THEM THEY'RE FINALLY IN!!!!! FUCKING..."
"Banjo Kazooie are Raring to Go" finally comes onto the screen
>"FUCK YES BANJO KAZOOIE!!!! MY FUCKING CHILDHOOD! I WANTED THEM SINCE SMASH 64!!!!!!! NO WAY!!! NO FUCKING WAY HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING POGGERS IN THE CHAT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!! KINO!!!!!! IM LITERALLY FUCKING CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!"

Attached: 1555636291693.png (380x467, 63K)

Skinny, Titty and Lumpy are looking good.

all games are kids games faggot. they're fun. you either drop them and start a family like the savior of western civilization you are or shut the fuck up and quit pretending your taste changes anything

Can I get a source for the middle and bottom right?

>Jiggy passes by
>No reaction. Maybe a slightly confused look.
this is the worst part of all of the reaction videos, just completely giving themselves away that they know jack shit about the character and are just baiting a crazy reaction for views. Even etika went and did it.

Attached: 1556154973445.jpg (408x408, 18K)

I dunno, dude. I gotta give people the benefit of the doubt on not registering that it was a Jiggy at first beat. I caught it, but I could see how people who weren't really expecting it to happen might have been confused at first. It just kinda happens.

GUYS HE'S IN I TOLD YOU HE WILL BE IN IT

Attached: soy.jpg (297x170, 9K)

STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN STEVE IS IN
STEVE IS GETTING IN YOU FAGGOTS
FUCK YOU EDRICKFAGS
FUCK YOU BANJOFAGS
FUCK YOU DOOMFAGS
FUCK EVERYONE
KILL YOURSELVES
DIE DEGENERATES
BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY HIS GAME BUY IS GAME BUY HIS GAME DEATH TO ALL OTHER CHARACTERS STEVE IS SMASH INCARNITE BUY NOW DO IT NOW SKDMOAKSNEHWKDNSUAKDNJSNXIKWNSDOKSNXIMEIXKXEKOSMXWKDNIDKRRNOWKNDDIDKEMSDJEMDIMANDUIDNEISMDJEOSNDUEKZNXIDKSNDKWKDDJRNFMCIKSDNDUSKXNXIDJEKAOXMDUEKSMXNXUDKSMXNXISOSMXIEMDJFKCOEMSPSKDENMSXUOFMEIDJFOEOWKXDJDIKDFMCIEKDNFIAKXMFUEIFMDUXIDNUWDKDJEIEKZMXUDISKXKDISOXJXJEIXKDIDKXJEISKWPWJDJDJDDDDXIIDJXJDIJK
YOUR BEAR WILL NEVER GET INTO SMASH YOU FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF
STEVE IS IN SMASH AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU AND YOUR 30 YEAR OLD BEAR BODY CAN DO ABOUT IT YOU FILTHY FUCKING FAGGOT DIE YOU LOSER

Attached: 3769E662-5C9E-41FA-9B1A-58A511BC6A6B.gif (502x522, 2.06M)

hnnng those tits are good, any nudes of her?

>I gotta give people the benefit of the doubt on not registering that it was a Jiggy at first beat

Attached: zoomer tide pods.gif (652x562, 392K)

middle: it literally says it you nigger
bottom right: eric butts

Despite blatant shitpostng I wouldn't mind Steve coming to Smash. Maybe as a trophy or mii outfit and add him in as an actual character in the next game. He'd be pretty fun to play plus his levels would be really neat to play on.

non-zoomers like hbox didn't even need a jiggy to immediately know that it was going to be banjo as soon as DK came onto the screen

I was thinking more old guy with slow eyes than zoomer. A lot of the folks who liked banjo are getting older -- you gotta figure if they were in their 20s when it came out, they're in their 40s now.

When will this twitternigger quoting a reply with a reaction pic meme die?

I understand you wanted it to be Steve for some reason, maybe next time Its Nerevarines turn

Attached: 75b.png (494x506, 15K)

>NO STOP POSTING REACTION IMAGES ON AN IMAGE BOARD!!!! S-STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR MY FAKE BANDWAGON HYPE!! STOP MAKING FUN OF SCARFLARD AND ETIKA!!

Attached: zoomer floss.gif (931x682, 426K)

OH MY GOOD MY BOOMERCARTOON BEAR IS IN!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS

whats the video on the left of that faggot god damn what an insufferable onions addicted piece of shit i want to bash his skull

t. reddit

>Richter Trailer
>WHO IS THAT
>"Begone, you don't belong in this world"
>WHO COULD THIS BE
>Richter crosses over
>OH SHIT, MY NIGGA "RICHARD" IS IN, NEVER PLAYED CASTLEVANIA BUT THIS IS HYPE

>K Rool trailer
>WHATS GOING ON GUYS
>Shows various villians in the series
>BROS THIS IS SUBSPACE! SUBSPACE HYPE
>Donkey Kong shows up, very obviously a character trailer at this point
>BROS SUBSPACE IS BACK NIGGAS
>K ROOL Silhoutte
>YO WHAT IS GOING ON
>DeDeDe fakeout
>GOD DAMN IT ITS DEDEDE
>K ROOL
>OH SHIT ITS MY NIGGA K ROOL, NEVER PLAYED DK BUT THIS IS HYPE

>DQ Trailer
>FIRE EMBLEM, IS THE FIRE EMBLEM, BANJO?
>Luminary shows up
>OH SHIT EDRICK
>"The Hero"
>NIGGA EDERICK IS IN THE LEAKS WERE REAL
>Shows other DQ protagonists
>OH SHIT ECHO FIGHTERS? IS THAT GOKU?

>Banjo trailer
>Jiggy passes by
>WHO IS THIS GUYS
>Banjo silhoutte
>OH SHIT BANJO IS IN
>Duck Hunt fakeout
>OH DAMN IT I THOUGHT HE WAS IN
>Banjo appears
>ITS BANJO, HOLY SHIT, NEVER PLAYED BANJ BUT THIS IS HYPE

Attached: 1557623598092.png (380x467, 14K)

Milk truck has arrived

it hurts