Triggered fems and creeps sad with no Female DQ Character

After getting a fuck ton of representation for the series, with a cinematic trailer, amazing stage, 4 unique alts, orchestral music, with more content possibly coming, these ungrateful snowflakes are actually crying because their feminist agenda and wet dreams got BTFO'd.
How sweet are the tears for you, fellow chads of Yea Forums?

smashboards.com/threads/very-frustrated-with-the-lack-of-female-versions-of-the-hero.484863/

Attached: HA.jpg (762x681, 61K)

Delicious, OP

Attached: Yours tears.png (814x702, 386K)

Wait, are people actually complaining?
And they claim to be DQ fans?
Am I reading this right??

Wake up user, none of this is real.

I WANT MY FUCKING WAIFUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: 2047.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

BK has both male and female.

You're not helping to paint those who wanted a female character as DLC in a better light

Should have 8 unique alts. No reason to not include 1 and 5's hero as well
They're not echoes, all they need is a non shitty 3D model (which they already have thanks to their final smash)

I mean, the feminazis and crazy SJWs kinda behave that way. It's not fiction

V doesn't use a sword
But I agree, V would have fit better than IV, in terms of importance. IV was more unique in terms of design though.

Hero has brought so much greatness to the world lads
Reading this thread was epic and hilarious. Can't believe people were writting that shit with a straight face

Attached: Feminism.jpg (637x398, 26K)

lol
When will these people know this game is made for the majority of people, not to a bunch of crybabies.

Is this what Nintendofags are like, Yea Forums?

Nintendo fans are actually coming here to shit on this behaviour, virgin

Attached: Ba Dum Tss.gif (460x255, 1.09M)

Have sex

Seeing how Final Fantasy got treated, these fuckers are actually complaining with their mouths full. Bunch of ungrateful cretins.

Attached: Christian Music stops.jpg (720x945, 55K)

These fucking people. Possibly the greatest reveal in Smash TO DATE, and they still find some reason to bitch. Un-fucking-believable...

Attached: S Ranked Shit.png (425x606, 288K)

Go back to your cancerous /pol/, fascist

It has to be bait.

I don't think it is. Check the history of the posters.
That shit is real

>It really kinda sucks for those of us that only play as females in video games. Never enough female representation. Can we just get at least one female for this DLC?
>I have no interest in playing as male characters, so I won't be playing as any of the Dragon Quest characters unfortunately
I didn't know people like this actually exist, I thought it was just a Yea Forums strawman

>7 IP
>20 replies
OP is artificially keeping his thread alive.

/pol/ and tumblr are the same people.

That's because you haven't seen the level of virtue signaling of this fellow here

What's funny is that if you look at that person's mains list on the profile sidebar, Lucas is listed as their Brawl main, and Falco for Melee.

Forgot to link the image last message.

Attached: VS.jpg (1183x310, 48K)

Did you forget? Lucas and Falco are trans

Attached: HA K ROOL.png (728x584, 465K)

My brain temporarily shut itself down for protection after reading that.

The fucking cringe