Which one was the stronger console, Yea Forums?

Which one was the stronger console, Yea Forums?
The SNES or the GBA?

Attached: estdihoyf4z9jm3jsxq1.jpg (1600x900, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETnJjv1dHFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PS2

GBA is slightly more powerful

But has worse controls.

what a retarded color scheme

You're a retarded color scheme.

Black.

GBA SP is bad
GBA micro is much worse
But GBA original? I don't think so. Personally I really loved the D-Pad. When it comes to buttons then you can't go wrong with SNES (Japan) version, those smooth curves are just nice to touch.

The GBA had a ton of SNES ports with worse sound and graphics.

They say the GBA is, but why the fuck can't a 3ds run every fucking Snes game?

Well I meant by virtue of having less buttons.

>GBA SP is bad
no

The GBA had a better CPU, but it had absolute trash sound processing that developers fought with for years.

SNES looks better regardless, thanks to its larger resolution.

The 3DS has a GBA core embedded into the DS processor. Everything runs native speed and accurately because of that.

handhelds almost always have worse texture filtering than consoles so they always look shittier even if they are technically more powerful. Consoles always just seem to look a bit sharper. I can’t imagine actual DKC graphics on GBA

>slightly
youtube.com/watch?v=ETnJjv1dHFM

TILT 'N TUMBLE DOESN'T WORK, FAG (I think that was it).

GBA by far, it's not even close.

GBA was an extremely capable 2D hardware hindered by the terrible resolution and lack of backlight

The GBA is garbage.
snes ports have
muffled music
crunched screens
nu-tendo censoring

There is not a single reason to play a snes port on the gba over the original game.

GBA except in sound chip

GBA SP felt very cramped in the hands though. Had it not for the backlight and the rechargeable battery, I would still prefer GBA original.

>snes
>texture filtering

what the fuck are you talking about lol

All of the snes ports suffer from slowdown that the original games had too so the gba having a faster processor means nothing.

It sucks man. The frontlit sp is too dark to see and the backlit sp has fucking horrible ghosting on any game with fast moving objects on screen. Original gb and gbc games are unplayable on the backlit version and fast gba games aren't much better.

Emulation fixes all of the dogshit gba's problems but it only has like 10 games worth playing anyway.

Attached: 1549441094272.png (940x850, 364K)

Overall GBA, but the SNES has it's advantages too
GBA was designed to do in software what the SNES needed hardware acceleration for (mode 7, superfx, sa-1, etc...)
GBA also had a superior color pallette, double the RAM, a 32KB cache, 150% VRAM (which was also a cache)
It's weakness was it's awful sound chip since Nintendo couldn't license the SPC-700 anymore. Also the resolution was pretty bad and began the nintendo tradition of not stepping the resolution in their handhelds up by nearly enough

why it didn't have X and Y buttons is a mystery

Should Wallace be zero and Gromit Megaman?

>Zero always has to save X's oblivious ass, ends up being more capable overall
>X is good-natured, but to a fault, ends up getting himself into sticky situations due to being too passive or peaceful, unaware of how often Zero has to save his ass
I think it fits almost too well as it is

wtf