What was your reaction to this scene?

What was your reaction to this scene?

I almost cried.

Attached: 1560294216343.png (1440x810, 929K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtube.com/watch?v=yDnWG-ATj3M
youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U
youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Oh nice, it's Banjo"

Unironic soi face followed by "I can't believe it"

Attached: 1540571748001.jpg (418x385, 23K)

Attached: 30C41603-5196-4C06-A7A5-E7AFBE4ABF9A.gif (452x371, 59K)

I was watching this shit on a phone so I couldn't see the Jiggy, but seconds before Banjo's silhouette popped up I was calling it and fucking shaking like an autist

Pretty much

Literally me

I didn't react because its a fucking shop made up by seething banjokeks trying to cope that /ourguy/ got in instead

BANJOKES GET FUCKED!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Attached: 1557444450307.png (1170x658, 380K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hvIjMjzKaiw

The world did a collective soi face that day.

Based

Real talk, it's cute K.Rool is just hanging out with D.K and Diddy.

>all these soilords reacting to a fake video
Oof. Someone should get in touch with the fellas and break the bad news to 'em.

Attached: 1547676259617.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Imagine still being a Stevie after Tuesday

Attached: 1560288804201.png (1200x1200, 699K)

>asian people betraying their homeland
Anyone with genjis kan DNA in them that was cheering for Banjo and not the Hero from DQ will not be spared once Pearl Harbor 2 operation takes off.

>all those fake reactions
Disgusting

Hushed screaming

Zero and Etika had fake reactions, but Etika was legitimately happy about the reveal despite not recognizing the jiggy. Zero was just, being a fat fuck on stream. I hate that dude.

Vinny had the most honest reaction.

"Oh so it actually is banjo. Cool"
I don't hate his inclusion don't get me wrong, I just wasted too hyped. Probably because the more people shitposted about it, the more I realized "ok yeah he's getting in"
Same for erdrick

Why did I type wasted instead of wasn't.
Those are even remotely similar what

Attached: 148664.jpg (640x480, 49K)

I cannot understand the idea of being brought to tiers over a video game like this.

best part is diddy clapping k tools snot balloon, made me laugh a fuckload.
frankly i enjoyed the 30 seconds of animation for the dkc characters quite a lot. the reveal is cool and banjo looks great but im not as invested as the average person.

Attached: kkkkkk2.webm (1010x568, 2.87M)

I was watching it whith my little bro, he went speechless and cried a little.(he's 16)

I had a surprisingly tame reaction in the moment and then cried later on reading Grant Kirkhope's messages and seeing the cheesy welcome home pictures

Attached: 1560363262561.jpg (1920x1080, 284K)

What was Etika’s reaction to the DQ reveal?

>This is obviously Banjo. I am more curious what is the lore behind K. Rool being in the DK house is weren't they just fighting and shit

I was alone watching in my car on my lunch break. I made an audible gasp and was overwhelmed with emotion. We finally made it home!

Attached: 1560271962452m.jpg (1024x571, 95K)

Hope for funky kong until puzzle piece came

soul
soulless npc

It's been ages since i last had a bright smile that hurts my face the second i saw that jiggy passing by. I never thought i could feel this sort of happiness again

Attached: 1558384676528.png (1228x1228, 1.81M)

This was peak Smash. Absolutely nothing trumps this reveal, not in the past, not in the future.

Attached: C1C038AD-7532-459C-BF88-17553899F010.gif (400x190, 1.28M)

I didn't give a semblance of a shit, thinking it was going to be some Donkey Kong Character like Funky or Dixie Kong. Until I saw that jiggy. Not even lying, the presence alone of the jiggy made me jump off my seat, like a damn maniac I shouted "HOLY SHIT ITS BANJO KAZOOIE. ITS GOD DAMN BANJO. IT'S FUCKING HAPPEING. BRO ARE YOU SEEING THIS?!?". Scaring the living crap out of my roommate trying to to about his day, some buddies of mine were also watching the direct and rejoiced over the fact Banjo Kazooie was in. And I finally now get why people like Etika get so hyper over the reveal of a character. The hype was genuine and what I just told you actuallu happened.

Attached: mfwBanjo.gif (400x225, 2.23M)

Fucking retarded. He legitimately thinks that nobody wanted the DQ heroes in smash and started complaining like a little bitch.

I just realized that the windowpane is gone because of the last trailer.

Oh, so he’s bandwagoning? I figured that was his reaction. There is nothing genuine about that faggot.

>people not recognizing it was banjo from the fucking jiggy and then proceed to freak out when he's actually shown
Hell it was pretty obvious before that when you see the Rare squad together

Attached: boomerfallout.png (658x590, 511K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

I know this feel. I'm wasn't working when Banjo was revealed but back when K.Rool was revealed I made quite a scene at my workplace's canteen.

Anyone not recognizing the jiggy at the first glance won't get aboard the rusty bucket for all I know and care.

youtube.com/watch?v=yDnWG-ATj3M
>Japanese dude starts making noises from the Banjo-Kazooie games when he realizes it's them
Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1543617911417.png (634x451, 134K)

I honestly reacted more powerfully to this, which is strange because I have no real attachment to the series. Something about this felt magical, and filled me with a similar feeling that the Simon trailer left me with, unlike Dragon Quest I am a very big Castlevania fan, and Richter was easily the most hype reveal there was. That said, it definitely convinced me to start playing the series, and im having a fucking blast with 3 I cant stop betting on monster battles

Attached: Heroes.png (1099x600, 943K)

Laughed my ass off

Attached: yatta.jpg (768x432, 92K)

It made my fucking week. Everything about this trailer is so gold.

Even the implication that King K Rool is now sort of like DK's Vegeta makes me happy.

I remembered banjo and I clapped

Attached: 1559823434309.jpg (600x460, 29K)

KING K ROOL BROKE NEW GROUND

Man that's great

Screaming my ass off as soon as I saw DK and the jiggy

20 years of pent up thoughts and speculation led up to that one moment. As soon as I saw the S O U L in Banjo's eyes my brain just snapped, I had to rewatch the trailer because I couldn't comprehend anything that went on after that.

Attached: 1560032078178.jpg (1300x1000, 197K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pvTa9Sp9D4U

These guy's reactions are great too

happy and happy for the hardcore banjofags

i just want my geno lads, if he got in, it'd the perfect smash for me, after finally seeing ridley and banjo get in + everybody's still here

Attached: 1265011280783.jpg (660x482, 133K)

this was a good day for both Japanese and western people

I just recall seeing the jiggy, my brother freaks the fuck out and I'm not even believing it until the silhouette showed up and I just hand my hands on my head the whole time, i was speechless.

like how does one even deal with ending a near 20 year long wait

Just a big smirk, but I highly suspected it the moment they showed DK's cabin since they're both Rare creations.

Attached: 1503022151791.jpg (555x555, 31K)

I love how diddy is smilling as he is waking Krool up and after he freaks out

user im with you. Like..my body is physically lighter after that jiggy hit the floor.

Attached: 1560137394032.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

youtu.be/ub46uT3VN1c
This reaction cannot be topped

When I saw that Jiggy tumble across the screen, I felt a great uplifting joyful feeling arise inside

The rest of the video brought back fond memories of unwrapping Banjo-Kazooie on my birthday when I was young and playing it all day. Pure happiness.

legit me

Attached: 1559538079114.gif (273x205, 2.59M)

lmao

>This is what Yea Forumsirgins sound like

I screamed yesss and a wave of playing banjo when i was real young hit me.

>They start singing along with the theme
Goddamn this is a heartwarming reaction.
Shitposters aside, I don't think there's anyone who is truly, actually disappointed that Banjo & Kazooie got in. Even if you didn't grow up with the games, even if you don't care about the bear and bird, I think most people acknowledge just how much this means to a lot of people, and are all equally happy to see it finally happen.

Attached: 1553588779261.jpg (286x323, 37K)

As I do not have a character I want in the game I didnt really care.

Doesn't recognize the jiggy = fake reaction

depression over how hard Microsoft has run the studio into the fucking ground

If u dint know it was banjo from the jiggy youre a fucking zoomer

This.
Even though I was a Steve supporter I had a huge smile on my face during the whole trailer.

haven't even watched it, lost interest in ninkiddo fighting games a loooong time ago

do you think they play banjo subbed or dubbed?

Laughter followed by going to the Yea Forums sticky to laugh at all the stevefags being blown the FUCK out
what a great time

>vinny going into the stream with no hope for banjo
>sees the puzzle piece
>oH mY gOD

didnt watch it on its own, watched the reaction of the coping stevies screaming and groaning
on that note, AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: steveposting trannoid nigger.png (2559x1243, 1.4M)

>tfw sold my N64 over a decade ago and N64 emulation is still dogshit unless you have a godly CPU
Fuck dudes I just want to replay Banjo. I can run PS2 and WiiU games at fullspeed with tons of postprocessing effects and max out any modern PC game and I can't run fucking Banjo Kazooie are you kidding me

>In a discord call with my friend
>I want Banjo, he wants Crash and Rayman
>From the first smash trailer I was making jokes about Banjo being in smash and kept saying "guhuck"
>Fast forward to the switch games trailer, notice super lucky's tale
>Say to him "Wait, Super Lucky's Tale is a Microsoft game, Banjo might have a chance here"
>Banjo trailer kicks in and as soon as I see the jigsaw I yell "IT'S BANJO"
>He screams "fuck" while I lowkey lose my shit
Called it from a mile away tbqh.

Attached: Banjo.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

>No japes...

Attached: F79ED0D41EAF4473AF12F20B9315CE1E.jpg (1664x1000, 243K)