Here's our only E3 reveal bro

>Here's our only E3 reveal bro

Attached: re ports.png (900x507, 728K)

>here's that "remake" you wanted bro

>Not even a character in Smash.

Is this the most underrated franchise for Smash DLC?

They don't deserve a spot after those overpriced ports

All Switch ports are overpriced.

Those were even more overpriced, with no extra features whatsoever

Great games but I already bought them back in the day, not to mention quadruple-dipping in sales on PS4, XB1 and PC for less than they'll cost on Switch

Switch ports clearly aren't aimed at upgrade buyers, they're for people who have never played them before and don't mind the portability tax, and I'm assuming they sell since they keep releasing them

Attached: _Excuse me princess.jpg (250x186, 14K)

>Resident Evil 6
>great games

Attached: 1539443427089.jpg (375x375, 34K)

RE6 is awesome mein negerfreund

Attached: resident-evil-6.jpg (600x303, 88K)

Nobody liked 6 except people with bad taste

>consensus approval slavery

Yikes

Attached: roflchris.jpg (722x676, 146K)

>corporate shill defending trash game
no thanks

Definitely feels weird not having Capcom showing a new major release at an E3. Just off my head
>2016 had RE7
>2017 had MVCI and MHW
>2018 had DMC5 and RE2Make
I wasn't expecting anything huge, in spite of a DMC5 update hinting towards Vergil DLC, but the fact that all we got were RE5 and 6 ports announced, and not even anything on the DMC1 Switch port made the show come off as empty.

>yet again re releasing two of the worst games in the series
4 is on every console because it's the bee's knees, but 6 was so shit they basically had to give it a soft reboot.

I'm not paying full price for the low res ports of games I pirated and beat years ago

Attached: 1535250719958.png (400x449, 220K)

Why did Nintendo waste Direct time on this

Attached: 1445697587637.jpg (706x706, 60K)

Low point of the Direct IMO. Not only are these the worst mainline RE games, not only is my excitement of any RE announcement dulled by their treatment of the series on Switch to date, but the real kicker? That trailer got me excited for a Fatal Frame announcement of some kind. Hell, the promo trailers for Spirit Camera worked with very similar setups. I got blueballed, then my nuts were kicked afterwards. I hate it.

Nintendo are the same company that wasted time going over the electronic manual in the final Smash Ultimate direct, they do that shit way more than they should.

But user! Resident Evil...on the go!!!!!

But that's Nintendo, they can do whatever shit they want

But this? Capcom reveals MHW for Playstation at their conference, reveals DMCV for Xbox at their conference, yet the only thing they're willing to reveal for Nintendo is more lazy old ports. Not even a new game or spinoff, just the shittiest game in the franchise

I feel like the lack of new games from Capcomreally is a problem with the Switch being underpowered, given the only one that happened was Mega Man 11. As far as the ports themselves, I'm just baffled over the physical version of the Mega Man and X Collections not having all the games on one cart, especially for the classic collections, and the fact that they've only announced DMC1 to come to Switch, rather than the whole HD Collection. It's just weird and I don't understand Capcom's reasoning behind it beyond money.

...They said before the trailer even started it was Resident Evil. Why did you think Fatal Frame was coming?

I still see it as a giraffe getting head

Did they? I watched it while at work so it's likely I missed that part. Still not taking the bit about RE5/6 sucking back.

They talked about Resident Evil before the trailer started. It sounded like a build up to a new game but nope, just the same games you've already played.

Also yes, 5 and 6 suck

>re5
>one of the worst
t. no friends

CV, 0 and 6 are worst than 5